Quotes of the day

posted at 8:41 pm on April 26, 2013 by Allahpundit

The [Gang of Eight] bill would … exempt wide swaths of people currently counted against immigration caps from any limits: The spouses and children of legal permanent residents would be allowed to come to the country on an unlimited basis, for example.

Thus, some combination of, perhaps, 7 million DREAMers, agricultural workers, and the newly legalized family members of current US citizens will be able to petition for their family members, further swelling legal immigration by an indeterminate amount.

And beginning five years after the bill is enacted, the Senate measure would create a new “merit based” immigration category with 125,000 initial visas (a figure that could rise to as many as 250,000 over time) that includes a path to a green card and citizenship, adding more than half a million potential new permanent US residents before the decade is out…

When immigration skeptics like Sessions and Roy Beck, the head of Numbers USA, add up the figures, they see a 50 percent increase in US immigration on an annual basis and as many as 20 million more new green cards within the next dozen years than would otherwise be authorized – and perhaps as many as 30 million more, according to a Republican aide.

***

[T]he road to permanent resident status that Rubio said would take a decade will take only five years for currently illegal immigrants who have done some work in agriculture. How many are there? Pro-reform congressional sources suggest the number could be 700,000 on the low end and 1.1 million on the high end. Congressional sources skeptical of reform say the number would be higher. No one seems to know with any certainty.

Then there is the other fast track, for the Dreamers. The Gang of Eight bill creates a special category for immigrants who came to the United States illegally before age 16. That applies equally to illegal immigrants who today are, say, 19 years old, or those who are 49 years old, or older…

Like agricultural workers, it is not entirely clear how many currently illegal immigrants and family members would be involved in the Dream fast track, but the total number could be in the millions — a significant portion of the estimated 11 million immigrants in the country illegally today.

***

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., a veteran of the last immigration fight, seems best prepared to counter the Gang of Eight. Just 15 minutes before the group’s press conference to unveil its bill last week, Sessions and Sen. David Vitter, R-La., held one of their own, featuring several law-enforcement officials and the head of the union for Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to criticize the bill as amnesty over enforcement.

Sessions has also warned about the effect that legalization and more visas might have on employment opportunities and wages for American workers, which is an angle that one of the biggest advocacy groups calling for lower immigration levels will pursue as it tries to drum up public opposition to the bill.

Roy Beck, president of Numbers USA, said his group plans to concentrate its messaging on Alaska, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, hoping that voters will help push the senators in those states to oppose the bill.

Our plan is that it does not get out of the Senate, and we still feel fairly confident of that. It’s a big battle,” he said.

***

My thought is, maybe we should consider admitting immigrants who can succeed in America, rather than deadbeats.

But we’re not allowed to “discriminate” in favor of immigrants who would be good for America. Instead of helping America, our immigration policies are designed to help other countries solve their internal problems by shipping their losers to us.

The problem isn’t just illegal immigration. I would rather have doctors and engineers sneaking into the country than legally arriving ditch-diggers.

Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can’t make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

***

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard the following, both within my native first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa, as well as from my nationally-syndicated radio audience:

* “Rubio has gone establishment. He’s dead to me.”

* “Rubio is being played by the ruling class. He’s clearly not ready.”

* “My love affair with Rubio is over. I’ll never vote for him.”

* “Rubio is off my list for 2016.”…

[P]olitically he is allowing himself to be branded as another big government GOP sell-out, because he and his associates are struggling to make the case to conservatives it is what’s best for the country and not what’s best for the big government Democrats. The comments by Conant and the actions of some on his staff to scheme against the Heritage Foundation, maybe the most respected think tank in the entire conservative movement, only reinforces that skepticism. The amount of political capital Rubio has wasted already in this effort is incalculable. I hope he really believes in this legislation, because it might cost him the presidency.

***

“Immigration, broadly speaking, pits the elite versus the public as much as the Right against the Left,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, who spoke at a hearing on the Senate bill earlier this week. “It’s the church hierarchies versus the people in the pews, the union organizations as opposed to the union members, big business as opposed to small business. It’s no surprise that the Republicans supporting this thing are the ones with ties to the Chamber of Commerce, not ordinary voters.”…

“The only people in the room behind closed doors was congressional staff, big business, big labor, Silicon Valley, and a whole long line of special-interest groups,” said Rosemary Jenks, a spokeswoman for NumbersUSA, which favors more limits on immigration. “It’s very clear this bill wasn’t written to serve national interests but special interests, including the senators’ own special interests, with absolutely zero regard for unemployed American workers and taxpayers.”

***

“What eight people decide isn’t going to be the be-all, end-all for the House,” Goodlatte says. “It may be an indicator of where you can find some common ground, but the House, because it’s a Republican majority, will take a more conservative approach.”…

“I tell them that we’re going to break this all down into pieces that are more digestible,” he says. “We’re going to have a lot of hearings, and we’re going to turn this into separate bills. We’ll do an agricultural-workers bill, then an E-Verify bill, and then after the recess, we’ll maybe do some more. But it’s all a work in progress.”

A vague deadline, piecemeal legislation, and months of town-hall meetings, however, are what the proponents of comprehensive immigration reform fear most. There is growing concern by allies of the Gang of Eight that volatile summertime confrontations with constituents could make many House Republicans uneasy.

Goodlatte has little patience for such hand-wringing. As a former immigration attorney who has been in the House for two decades, he says doing things his way — a slow burn — is the only viable option.

***

I think it comes down to this. What kind of person do you want to be? Do you want to focus on the hopes and aspirations of the future, or dwell on fear and negativity? — to desperately clinging to the status quo? Do you believe that America has a bright dawn ahead, or that we must manage its decline?

Kemp was known for his cheery optimism. So was Reagan. In fact, conservatism didn’t really take off until Kemp and Reagan teamed up. And if you look at today’s most rhetorically inspiring conservatives, is it any wonder you find people like Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Paul Ryan — both champions of immigration reform?

The most vociferous opponents tend to be pundits and talk radio hosts, who don’t need to win a majority to be successful, and who have entirely different incentives.

I suspect this isn’t a coincidence.

***

Via RCP.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

Finger pointing..

First.

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Somebody’s got big plans tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM

If this passes, our country is toast.

davidk on April 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Thanks Allah for shining a light on the oppo. I was starting to wonder if there was any…

cynccook on April 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

There’s a lot a Democratic voters in them thar hills.

MT on April 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM

A nation with open borders is like a person with an open mind, aka liberalism. Literally anything can just wander in unopposed. Take a minute to think about where that will lead.

MelonCollie on April 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Nice pic in the lead-in. Two of the finest fukheads out there.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM

What Rubio fails to understand is that most of the Mexican immigrants are completely unlike himself. They have not lived under the kind of government oppression and harsh treatment as his parents did. They have lived instead under the idea of government-given rights but that their own government is incompetent or fraudulent and just sucks at providing services or protecting their rights.

The cultural difference between Cubanos and Mexicanos is vast, no comparison. I know this first hand from my business in Miami and my ranches in Texas. Just different cultures.

This is why the vast majority of the Mexican illegals, if legalized, will vote for the party that promises them more government, but one better delivered than they grew up with. The Dems know this, viscerally and in their guts. Republicans are fooling themselves if they think they’ll ever get more than 30% of the vote from Mexican illegals after they’re legalized. And, 30% is way generous.

TXUS on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Holder calls AMNESTY for illegal aliens a ‘CIVIL RIGHT’

So… anyone who decides to willfully shatter our federal immigration laws, according to Eric Holder, should be immediately granted citizenship as a ‘civil right’.

Holder should be fired for even making such a statement. As Attorney General of this nation he is mandated to enforce existing law, not try to legislate from his desk.

Further, I suggest that Eric Holder read the constitution and the bill of rights.

Finally, Eric Holder should be evaluated for mental issues. In what reality does ANY nation say that anyone who decides to shatter their laws should be rewarded with citizenship?

thatsafactjack on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Phuckhead mccain is in Sedona AZ with biden discussing “freedom and liberty” as we speak. Private audience of course. Sedona is big leftist money. That vortex thang. They are all holistic up there. Can you feel feel the energy? Feel the positive vibes?

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Seriously, our elected representatives are just selling the average American down the river. The only possible point of this from Republican party perspective is to further drive down wages as a gift to their business-interest benefactors and from the Democratic party perspective to cement a favorable national voting bloc so that they may continue to direct the federal largesse toward their benefactors.

Now, I know the proprietorship of this website is vehemently against any advocacy of violence against our elected officials, and I as yet concur with that view, but could someone here please convince me that I’m just being paranoid for interpreting the “gang of eight” behavior as I have in the first paragraph?

M240H on April 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Please.
Stop breathing.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM

…pieces of eight!…PIECES of SH!T
…stick that finger you are pointing up your a$$…boys!

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Somebody’s got big plans tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM

…I don’t think the cat is included!…what’s another name for cat?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I’m worried about amnesty. I’m afraid that, if they get citizenship, my cleaning people will ask for a raise.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Numbers USA says the MINIMUM number of people AMNESTY would bring into the nations is 33 MILLION… and that’s BEFORE ‘family reunification’ and ‘sponsorship’ (AKA CHAIN IMMIGRATION).

There is a clause in the immigration bill currently in congress that redefines and expands what constitutes ‘immediate family’ and would add extended family members to the list of those who may be brought over on ‘family reunification’ and ‘sponsorship’.

There is also a $3000 incentive for employers to hire those on ‘provisional status’ over an American citizen or legal immigrant.

There are 400 exceptions and exclusions in this bill that would allow a ‘fast track’ to citizenship.

thatsafactjack on April 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Holder isn’t going anywhere. He and nappyhoe are the firewall for all this sh!t. Who’s gonna fire them?

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

All I feel are Depends and McCain butt cream.
To hell with all of them.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Am I late?

KCB on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I got some energy alright. Let’s just say “I hope he falls fails, whatever. He is an incompetent, nasty little man who traded on his name. He might have been decent at one point but that is long gone. Anyone who could be friends with Kennedy, Kerry and Schumer is dead to me.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Cheapskate.

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Just. Wow.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Am I late?

KCB on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Nope..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

No, they’ll assimilate into the welfare state then urban elitists will hire new illegal aliens to replace them. By the way I know a legal Dominican immigrant that has an illegal alien housekeeper from the Dominican Republic. It’s not only rich people that have cleaning people.

Wigglesworth on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Cheapskate.

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Urban Idiot is going to be forced to ask for a raise from her pimp.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

And you should give them a raise..
The amount of cleaning they do…

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Nah, hopefully they will soon have you doing the cleaning.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

A civil right??????

For cripe sakes we are so screwed

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Doorgunner, no,, you’re spot on. We’re being robbed writ large.

As far as the solution,, well, there are 3 kinda boxes.soapbox isn’t working. Ballot box isn’t working……

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

* “Rubio has gone establishment. He’s dead to me.”

* “Rubio is being played by the ruling class. He’s clearly not ready.”

* “My love affair with Rubio is over. I’ll never vote for him.”

* “Rubio is off my list for 2016.”…

Ditto!

melle1228 on April 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

You certainly weren’t!

KCB on April 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Somebody’s got big plans tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM

…I don’t think the cat is included!…what’s another name for cat?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Wrong K2, the cat has plans. AP is only the chauffeur.

Is ALyT carrying now?

Dang, the lying lefty nutballs have invaded QOTD.

I’ll be in my bunk.

cozmo on April 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Schmucky & Schmucky 2.0

God Help Us! California here we come,

De Oppresso Liber on April 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Found out its going to be the McCain grahamnesty show on the Sunday programs

Think ill skip it

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

A civil right??????

For cripe sakes we are so screwed

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

So is intimidating voters by my brothers, the new black panther party-Eric Holder.
I hope his other brothers break it down that he’s hurting his own race.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

You are part of the problem.

melle1228 on April 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM

You certainly weren’t!

KCB on April 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I was pointing my finger back at the monitor..
Then I realized..
I am passing up a “Bishop”

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Holder calls AMNESTY for illegal aliens a ‘CIVIL RIGHT’

Is winning PowerBall a civil right?

bw222 on April 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Rubio and his aiders and abetters: Limbaugh, Levin and Hanity.

Together Limbaugh, Levin and Hannity, with their wide reach, could quite possibly kill off this sell out amnesty simply by in no uncertain terms totally denouncing it’s chief spokesmouth, Marco Rubio. If they fail to do so they are as guilty in selling out America as Rubio and the other 7 gang members are. I believe this to be logically incontestable.

Limbaugh, Levin and Hannity have all gotten quite rich because of their loyal fan and because of America. And no, I do not think they therefore owe the government more taxes as I think they are all probably paying more than their fair share already, but they do owe their loyal fans and America who made them rich a lot and most of their fans are against amnesty for illegal invaders and they all claim to be too. By not denouncing and condemning the chief spokesmouth for amnesty for illegal invaders they are giving him cover and, in effect aid and comfort, and making it more likely that he will succeed in bringing down the Republic. If he does succeed it will be in large part thanks to them. What a way to say thank you to their loyal fans and to America.

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Roveschins….they have their rose colored glasses on…holder is aok in their book

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Found out its going to be the McCain grahamnesty show on the Sunday programs

Think ill skip it

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

When is it not, except when McCain’s girl, Rico, is selling this sh!t.
That’s the problem. People believe two aging queens are the face of the GOP.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM

thatsafactjack on April 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Holder, like his boss, knows the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They just don’t like either when these documents are contrary to their world view or political goals. They are the very definition of aristocracy and invidiousness. Together, Jackie, they have done far more damage to our nation than AQ and all its followers combined. And, they’re not done yet …

TXUS on April 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Tru dat Roveschins

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM

my cleaning people will ask for a raise.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM
my cleaning people will ask for a raise.

…I think…you probably meant…rise

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM

This notion of a sovereign nation not controlling its borders, and being choosy about who does and does not come in is simply suicide.

Similarly, this immigration ‘reform’ bill is suicide. For the country, and for the GOP.

Midas on April 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM

thatsafactjack on April 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Thank you for that info, Jackie!

INC on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Today we must all be aware that political expediency and latino ethnicity takes precedence over rule of law and constitutional procedure. However you say – WTF ! – what does this mean… in relation to the tabulation whereby we must once again realize that the great reconquesta story is now being rehearsed before our very eyes, in the rise of Marco Rubio… indicating that only a two-faced … I mean a bi-faced … I mean a bi-polar … I mean a bi-lingual hombre can receive…the award for reconquesta, unlike Kenyan Hussein Obama whose reconquesta plans don’t drink water.

Amigos – comrades – muchachos – friends, we are gathered here as an edifice of the great glory that is now vanishing and the intuitive feeling, based on the assumption as Mencken once said, “He who underestimates the American public will never go broke.” This is merely a small indication to behold and to perceive that which has gone way into the behind and to that which might project .. I mean go forward … out of the mouth … I mean .. the future…we’ve got to rip up the constitution so we can rip down those outdated borders! This is the main deterrent upon which we have gathered our strength and all the others who say, “What the hell did that get?” – We don’t know.

And as Miller once said in one of his great novels- what did he … that language is only necessary when bilingual communication is endangered. And you sit there bewildered, and Pinter who went further said “It is not the lack of communication, but fear of communication.” That’s what the damn thing is that we fear – communication – especially all the Spanish communication that’s even on a box of Wheaties now. Damn it! But we have no paranoia, and through all this Senator McCain has attained, and has created for himself serenity, and it is only his insanity that has kept him alive in his senility.

Senors y Senoritas, Ladies and Gentlemen. The time will come when a first world America will outlive its usefulness. Marx, either Groucho or Karl, I can’t remember which, maybe it was both or maybe it was Harpo, once said that America is the opiate of the people. I say that when America outlives its usefulness and becomes a majority latino nation , then opium…will be the opiate…Ahh that’s not a bad idea… we are going to need that badly especially when the booze runs out …

And the completely unbiased and bi-partisan panel, has determined to give the grand prize to Marco Rubio for his EARNESTY’S RAINBOW. Now EARNESTY’S RAINBOW is a token of this man’s genius…he told me so himself and repeatedly …that he could change perceptions by calling his plan for knocking down those pesky borders EARNESTY …in other words, he could have been more specific, but rather than allude to an articulation of the mundane, he has come to the conclusion that brevity is the importance of our nation’s shallow first world existence. God damn!

Marco Rubio’s . EARNESTY’S RAINBOW – is a small contribution to a certain degree, since there are over seven billion people in the world today. 450 of them … million live in the United States and Mexico which is a very, very small amount compared to those who will be miserable and dying elsewhere…Well, I say that you will be on the road to new horizons, for we who live in a society where citizenship is a commodity and a politician can become a TV personality, it’s not easy to conform if you have any morality…I, I, I said that myself many years ago…

But I do want to thank la Raza…I mean the RNC … I mean the DNC and it’s subsidiary the RNC, the organization for the $1,000 in affirmative action latino scholarships they’ve given out…tonight they took in over $4,000,000, but they do have expenses for their consultants you know, and I think that I have another appointment. I would like to stay here, but for the sake of brevity I, I must leave. I do want to thank you, and I want to thank Marco Rubio – acting el Presidenta of la Raza Mexiamerica and also Mr. Obama – acting Pharaoh and Drone Commander of the World – and also I want to thank Professor Irwin Corey and thank you. ..

RasThavas on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Roveschins….they have their rose colored glasses on…holder is aok in their book

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:26 PM

That’s true. Cousin Pookie can blame the illegals and the white man for his butt being glued to the couch with his hand out.
Works out, I guess.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

…how come when I copy lately…it pastes it twice?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

You are part of the problem.

melle1228 on April 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM

What, supporting hard-working immigrants in the free market? I am creating opportunity. Money is trickling down, just like Ronnie said it would.

And you should give them a raise..
The amount of cleaning they do…

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Now that it’s down to just two of us in the house, they have it easy. Of course, it’s me and my son, the two messiest. But, still.

Wigglesworth on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

These are genuinely hard-working folks. They’re not interested in welfare. It doesn’t pay enough.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I guess I missed where Levin is supporting amnesty. I’ve heard him rail against this bill, well… daily. He goes into quite a bit of detail pointing out how stupid it is, that it will destroy the GOP, what the toll will be on the economy/welfare state, etc.

Are we talking about the same Mark Levin?

Midas on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Please.
Stop breathing.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Not nice to say, but if John McCain dropped dead it wouldn’t bother me in the least.

bw222 on April 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

All three radio hosts you mentioned have denounced Rubio’s plan..
But they have not denounced Rubio..

This is a problem when the three radio hosts are reported in the LSM and read and heard by the low info voters..

But..
Any fan of the three..
Know where they stand..

But you are right..

They should kick Rubio to the curb..
Only then will the low info voter take notice.

Probably not.

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

…how come when I copy lately…it pastes it twice?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Happened to me this morning, don’t know.

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Sorry Matt “Beta” Lewis, Optimism is Cowardice… especially when the object of faith is “Homo economicus” and absolutely absurd ideas about equality. The West will be destroyed by mass immigration… those who advocate for it are building a death cab for our grandchildren.

have a absurd faith in capitalism that can solve all problems… a capitalism that believes in the absurdity of homo economis.

ninjapirate on April 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Roveschins
Yup
*sigh*

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

You are part of the problem.

melle1228 on April 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM

And you should give them a raise..
The amount of cleaning they do…

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Wigglesworth on April 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Liar. Pathetic, sniveling little waste.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

…how come when I copy lately…it pastes it twice?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

You’re special..
Don’t knock it..:)

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Eric Holder is the second most dangerous man in America…

d1carter on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Disregard this… I had a very long comment where the page refreshed and this was all that was left when I pasted… so I made a short comment.

ninjapirate on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Going to it an early night…. allergies killing me

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

O/T

Tigers Sanchez has 17 strikeouts through 8 innings.

bw222 on April 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Let me guess..

You are one of the ones at your local Home Depot parked with a pickup truck..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Call it

Where’s my medicine?

cmsinaz on April 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

…how come when I copy lately…it pastes it twice?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Happened to me this morning, don’t know.

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Wipe the Cheeto’s powder* off of your fingers and you wouldn’t have a sticky keyboard.

*- safe word instead of what should really go there.

cozmo on April 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Big surprise…your woman kicked you to the curb. That seems quite common with our trolls.

CW on April 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

OT, on a serious note, I want to say goodbye to George Jones, may he rest in peace. He and my Mother, may she rest in peace, were cousins and there were stories galore that they both shared and had fun with.

“We stopped loving him today …”

TXUS on April 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I bet that you pay them under the table, so no taxes are forthcoming on either what you pay them or the services rendered. Immigrants wouldn’t be here illegally if there weren’t people like you who won’t pay full prices..

melle1228 on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

CW on April 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I wasn’t going to say that..

But..

After you did..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

The “mccain institute for international leadership”?

Mccain, schumer, biden. Yea, that agenda 21 crap is for real.

wolly4321 on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Liar. Pathetic, sniveling little waste.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

This is a stunner. Poor immigrants are poor.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

And so begins another pants free weekend at cozmos.

SparkPlug on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

M240H on April 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM

No, but Matt Lewis at Daily Caller quoted above and his article would call you a pessimist. And according to him, if you are for this Immigration debaucle you are an Optimist, but if you are against it, a pessimist.

I read his entire article and deem it trash.

bluefox on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

This is a stunner. Poor immigrants are poor.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Well..

Give them a raise..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

CW on April 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Actually, and tragically, she passed away last fall.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Are we talking about the same Mark Levin?

Midas on April 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Yes we are. He has treated Rubio, the biggest bastard of all this, with kid gloves. If Crist had beaten Rubio and was now a senator and was saying and doing half of what Rubio is saying and doing, Levin would be on him like a hammer on a nail, but with Rubio, he acts like he thinks he is his over protective mom and keeps giving him cover and hence his amnesty plans cover. levin’s beyond double standard is pathetic.

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM

*- safe word instead of what should really go there.

cozmo on April 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Do you have skype as well as me?

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM

This is a stunner. Illegal aliens mooch off tax payers illegally.

SparkPlug on April 26, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Actually, and tragically, she passed away last fall.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I am sorry to here that..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:41 PM

here = hear

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Eric Holder is the second most dangerous man in America…

d1carter on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

After Marco Rubio.

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Does the Chinese language have words that sound the same?

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM

thatsafactjack on April 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Traitors all! Rand Paul is 100% in and it wouldn’t surprise me if the Gang of 8 becomes the Gang of 9. He’s another close friend of Gutierrez.

bluefox on April 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM

…how come when I copy lately…it pastes it twice?

KOOLAID2 on April 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

You’re special..
Don’t knock it..:)

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

That’s what his mom told him everyday right before she put him on the short bus.

RickB on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

CW on April 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Actually, and tragically, she passed away last fall.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

She’s not dead. She’s hiding.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I think immigration, legal or illegal will stop pretty soon anyway, once we go belly up, then all bets are off and there will be a vast thinning of all the herds, liberal elitests hardest hit! Now that will be a shame won’t it/s

MarshFox on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

All three radio hosts you mentioned have denounced Rubio’s plan..
But they have not denounced Rubio..

But..
Any fan of the three..
Know where they stand..

But you are right..

They should kick Rubio to the curb..
Only then will the low info voter take notice.

Probably not.

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

You largely understand what so many others miss.

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Well..

Give them a raise..

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

My poor immigrants — it’s a couple — pull down about $20 an hour minus whatever they pay for their “manager.” They’re doing OK for unskilled labor. Wal-Mart employees should do so well.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Welcome..

Now lets get to work..:)

Electrongod on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Do you have skype as well as me?

VegasRick on April 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM

No Skype, just a bunk.

Do any of y’all find it odd that a recently widowed man would spend his time here lying, causing and receiving grief, and spewing crap rather than spending quality time with remaining loved ones, or getting on with life.

It must be an awful life being a libiot.

cozmo on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Liar. Pathetic, sniveling little waste.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

This is a stunner. Poor immigrants are poor.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

No stupid.
Proves that you are a liar.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Do synonyms only sound the same when you pronounce them or can they sound the same when you read them? Let’s talk about it.

SparkPlug on April 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Sorry for your loss, UE.

pambi on April 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Actually, and tragically, she passed away last fall.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Sad, but the good thing is her suffering with you is over.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

VorDaj on April 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Isn’t there a 3rd party that needs you??..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

If opposites attract then left and right should merge.

SparkPlug on April 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Anyone who could be friends with Kennedy, Kerry and Schumer is dead to me.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Same here. Seems we don’t have 5 in the entire Congress that stands up for America.

L.I.B.

bluefox on April 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

She’s not dead. She’s hiding.

RovesChins on April 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Oh, I have an embossed certificate from the coroner. And an urn.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Homonyms sound the same. Synonym mean the same.

SparkPlug on April 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM