Hey, who’s up for a poem about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

posted at 6:41 pm on April 22, 2013 by Allahpundit

The good news, I guess, is that we’ve already reached Peak Troll a week after the bombings, so it’s all uphill from here. I won’t quote it; you can follow the link if you care. I won’t try my own either, although you’re welcome to do so below. Treacher’s entry will be hard to top:

Lots more examples at his blog. Why is this even worth mentioning? Because Ace’s point about the real motivation of the “poet” is worth repeating:

I went off on this phenomenon yesterday on Twitter, noting that we are now in the Conspicuous Compassion Floor Exercise program of the Moral Peacocking Olympics.

Many statements during this phase must be discounted as to their false mention of external facts, such as terrorism. That is just a [red] herring. The real subject of these sorts of Look At Me And Be Amazed By My Empathy and Cleverness statements is, as usual, The Almighty I…

Palmer doesn’t have any empathy for Dzhohkar, and I say this because I rather doubt she has empathy for any human being. What she primarily has empathy for his herself, and her ego, and her need for validation, and her desire to separate herself from the Masses by scoring the natural but “obvious” and therefore “common” reaction to a slaughter — the natural and common reaction that a mass murderer is a bad guy — by peacocking around an uncommon attitude towards it.

The aristocrat demonstrates that he is not common by cultivating a different sense of taste, style, and manner than the common folk; these demonstrations are not chosen simply because they suit him, but specifically because they are different than those of the common masses he wishes to elevate himself above.

Exactly. Waxing lyrical about a degenerate who planted a bomb three feet behind an eight-year-old is an extreme example, but I think this sort of self-congratulatory “against the herd” posturing drives a lot of commentary to lesser degrees. The populist version of it in this case is the Tsarnaev truthers who insist, against all available evidence, that poor Dzhokhar’s the victim of a frame-up. America’s full of noise right now about the bombings and almost every bit of it is condemnatory; the facts of the case and the moral implications couldn’t be more straightforward. Under those circumstances, how’s a “free thinker,” eager to prove his deep insight and defiance of moral convention, supposed to react to the din? If the sheep all say A, where’s the validation in agreeing that A is the correct answer? I got a little of this same vibe from some of the shriller “Mirandize Tsarnaev now!” crowd on Friday night, who were screeching on Twitter within minutes of his capture for him to be reminded that he didn’t have to say jack to the cops. I agree that it’s dumb from a legal standpoint not to give him the warnings, but the instant reaction on Friday obviously wasn’t all about legal strategy. Some of it was simple moral peacocking, a chance to show that while the rest of cloddish America is high-fiving over the terrorist being captured, your own mind was preoccupied with Higher Concerns. I saw one op-ed somewhere on Saturday morning (can’t remember where) insisting that refusing to read Tsarnaev his rights was itself a violation of his rights, which is flatly wrong but a predictable error if your real goal is ostentatious contra-conventional indignation on behalf of the most hated man in America. There’ll be more of this in the next few weeks, but mercifully little of it is likely to rise to the level of trollishness of writing an honest-to-god poem about a guy who allegedly partied two days after blowing up a crowd of people.

Comments

I’ll put Ace’s explanation in four words:

Attention wh*re seeks attention.

*Applause* to Internet Winner Treacher

Islam is my faith, Caucasian’s my race. I left some skidmarks on my big brother’s face. #apoemfordzhokhar

kim roy on April 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM

a guy who allegedly partied two days after blowing up a crowd of people.

I still can’t believe someone could be so callous.

My contribution to the poem thread this will probably become:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I hope you fry,
You piece of trash, hate filled bastard.

portlandon on April 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Djkohar, Djohkar,
Poor misunderstood man,
Killing the unbelievers,
As fast as he can.

Limerick on April 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Why’d Allah not take him?
Why’d fate not forsake him?
The creep’s got Holder
Death he’ll escape by folder
May the virgins embrace him

Yes, yes, I know about the other poems.

Schadenfreude on April 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I went to the link and sort of went off on a tangent reading about Luke Russert and his promotion Tweets, referring to the “beloved” boys. Is he a tool or what.

Marcus on April 22, 2013 at 6:53 PM

With the sole exception of 9/11, which managed to penetrate even the biggest, most solipsistic egos to the point of at least delaying the exercise for a few weeks, I’ve yet to see an event so horrible in my lifetime that it does not set off an immediate congregation of the Moral Peacock Olympiad.

HitNRun on April 22, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Also entertaining today: The Globe reports: “Islam might have had secondary role in Boston attacks”

The headline on Wangsness’s story inspired James Taranto to write a series of #BostonGlobeHeadlines on Twitter. He helpfully provided the template — “Cause Might Have Played Secondary Role in Effect” (Generic) — and then got down to business:

“Booze Might Have Had Secondary Role in Hangover” #BostonGlobeHeadlines

etc lolz

dont taze me bro on April 22, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I can’t get even get angry at such stupidity.

rob verdi on April 22, 2013 at 6:54 PM

“When I was younger I wanted blow up a soldier; I pal around with the Prezzie now that I’m older.”

Oh, damn.

Wrong terrorist.

Bruno Strozek on April 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I’ve already b!tched about this “poetry” in the headlines, and besides you said this anyway:

– and this:

. . . and I cannot do better. :)

^ Comment basically plagiarized.

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Try that one on for size…

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

You spend millions
Addng up to billions
What in turn you’ve got?
Sir Obama golfs a lot
This creep will be given a pillion

Schadenfreude on April 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM

A better try

You spend millions
Adding up to billions
What in turn you’ve got?
Sir Obama golfs a lot
This creep will be given pillions

Schadenfreude on April 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Also, marriage proposals. The Saudi 19 were the only mass/serial killers I know who didn’t immediately get them, and that was probably largely because they’re dead.

You can blame our society, but you have to give at least half the blame to the media that cynically turns any newsworthy killer into an antihero rock star.

HitNRun on April 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I don’t know. I’m old fashioned. I like my degenerate poetry to at least rhyme. It shows effort.

keep the change on April 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

This ‘poet’ is doubling down on her vileness, by considering herself a victim of those who condemn her.

Never mind the dead and maimed; they don’t count. Tsarnaev is already a celebrity to the Left, on his way to becoming an anointed hero in the vein of Mumia. The Left needs one, seeing as their promises are failing to pan out on a global scale.

Liam on April 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM

keep the change on April 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Degenerate poetry? Coming right up!

There once was a lad named Lodge
Who had seat belts installed in his Dodge.
When he had his date strapped in
He committed a sin
All without leaving the garage!

Liam on April 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM

i really hate mooch
she looks like my pooch
her kids look like barry
but no way in hell did he enter her c–ch.

GhoulAid on April 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM

There was a young student from Boston
Who drove around in an Austen
There was room for his ass
And a gallon of gas
But his balls hung out and he lost ‘em.

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM

THIS one is for the trolls ;-D

There was a young fellow named perkin
Who was always jerkin his gherkin
His father said perkin
Stop jerkin your gherkin
Your gherkins fer ferkin not jerkin

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I’m sorry that it’s come to this.
I’m sorry that you took a piss
Instead of living a lifetime.

I’m sorry for your need for bad,
I’m sorry celebrations sad
Are beneath your huge, lofty mind.

And who this poem’s written for,
I’ll leave you questing evermore.
Hint: You might be two of a kind.

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM

His father said perkin
Stop jerkin your gherkin
Your gherkins fer ferkin not jerkin

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM

lol — wow

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Has Barney Frank proposed to the Joker Zaar yet ?

burrata on April 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Black cap..
That’s a wrap..
White cap..
Soon to take a dirt nap.

Electrongod on April 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Your bombs blew up people,
watching a race,
so cowardly you are,
you ran away from the place,
Your hate filled religion,
uses death as fodder,
You’re so stupid,
You tried to hide in a boat out of water,
You are such a failure, young Dzhokhar,
That You ran over your brother with a 2 ton car,
I’ll watch you fry just for fun,
Then you’ll have eternal Hell to suffer for what you’ve done.

portlandon on April 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

There was a man named Ayers

He wanted to be a big time player

So he killed some folks

And met a man who tokes

Now they’re known as the Bomber Bill and Dog Eating Bat Face

Bishop on April 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I see London
I see France
I see Dzhokhar’s
Underpants.

Blake on April 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Impromptu haiku:

Islam, cult of death.
I will not submit, ever.
You can kiss my ass.

Paul-Cincy on April 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Limerick on April 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM

That’s not a limerick. This is a limerick:

There once was a Chechnyan vermin
In crazy need of a surgeon
He stole a Mercedes
And now he’s in Hades
Instead of pounding his virgins

Fenris on April 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM

How about this B.S. from Associated Press?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two U.S. officials say preliminary evidence from an interrogation suggests the suspects in the Boston Marathon attack were motivated by religion but were apparently not tied to any Islamic terrorist groups.

The two brothers, from southern Russia, practiced Islam.

What a load of crap!

Rovin on April 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Damn. My who should have been whom. I missed a whom opportunity.

What a load of crap!

Rovin on April 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Some people just really, really don’t like track and field sports.

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I know I know, totally OFF TOPIC! :-)

Do I look like I care?

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Fenris on April 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM

That’s not a limerick, this is a limerick:

There once was a young man name Dzhokhar
Whose brains were quite mediocre
He loved him some Allah
With a broke amygdala
Any luck and he’ll soon be a croaker.

Fenris on April 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM

What a load of crap!

Rovin on April 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

That’s a load of crap

Official whitewashing pap

Bark is a goof

He probably spoons with Plouffe

And Mooch eats enough lobster tails every night to feed the Indian Army

Bishop on April 22, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Dog Eating Bat Face

Bishop on April 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Bishop:)

Commander Canine Cousine in Chief!!

canopfor on April 22, 2013 at 7:19 PM

How long before Dzhokhar starts getting marriage proposals in the mail?

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Some of y’all are sick little monkeys.
Can’t. Stop. Laughing.

Jomama on April 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM

keep the change on April 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Speaking of lack of effort, I saw a homeless guy on the off-ramp today holding a piece of cardboard with nothing on it. I thought “This is why you’re homeless. Jeez, at least get a pencil, a piece of charcoal from the camp fire, something!…”

SailorMark on April 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Johkar is a slime
Not worth a dime
Lets put him under
Where goes the ‘guzunder’
And P!ss on his grave ever after…

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:27 PM

There is no Jelly

To mask the carbon flavor

Of the burning toast

Allah P. …you should seriously consider using Mujahedin instead of Al-Q. That’s what those fellas all call themselves whether they are in Al Shiskabob , Falafal Faithful or Sons ‘o MoHam. And all across the world too, New York, London and Paris, as they used to say among the carriage trade. Has it become a bad habit or are you ……..eeeee…..compelled to use the dodge?

BL@KBIRD on April 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I can’t get even get angry at such stupidity.

rob verdi on April 22, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Neither can I.

Rude, crude, and vulgar has become commonplace in modern American “culture”, such as it is.

It is laughable how libs and lefties cannot understand why devout Muslims might not like it, abhor it, and condemn it. It’s hilarious when they throw their hands up, completely baffled and befuddled, wondering why some Muslims don’t easily and quickly assimilate into our brave new multicultural anything goes society.

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Like I always say, ‘One man’s moral peacock is another man’s choom monkey with an I.E.D.’

locomotivebreath1901 on April 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Hey, who’s up for a poem about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

Thanks but no. I’ll save myself for the epitaph.

Happy Nomad on April 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
May every prisoner in America
A$$ rape you

Bubba Redneck on April 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Something contemporary. I call it, “The Patriarchy”

a bugging bug crawled beneath my angry foot

I STOMPED IT!

I STOMPED IT!

the weeping EBT cannot take the pain away

the weeping vag!na and snow melting on the warm lake — the moon never was made of cheese, never was a man

but it was

once

he can’t find new york
he can’t find new york
he can’t find new york
he can’t find new york
he can’t find new york
he can’t find new york

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Devout Muslims will use any excuse to attack the enemy in any way. You sound ashamed of discomfiting morally pure Muslims with America as it is. I don’t think you meant it to sound that way did you? The Muslims with offer shariah but it isn’t much of an offer.

BL@KBIRD on April 22, 2013 at 7:44 PM

How long before Dzhokhar starts getting marriage proposals in the mail?

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Within the week. I remember the immediate aftermath of Timothy McVeigh’s arrest. Stupid women were writing in to let him know that (jailhouse) orange really wasn’t a flattering color.

Happy Nomad on April 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Await peacocky poems about Kermit Gosnell, as well as laudatory recollections from those who knew him growing up, attesting to his sweet nature.

Buy Danish on April 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Favorite line from Ace’s post….

Anyway, here are bits of Amanda Palmer’s troll-post, which is intended as a Celebrate Me for Being a Special Little Ultra-Empathetic Snowflake invitation.

That’s EXACTLY the problem with these people… they’re all special little snowflakes. What they don’t realize though, is there are lots of young folks these days who are USING that particular verbiage… while pointing and laughing at the ridiculously self-involved.

Murf76 on April 22, 2013 at 7:48 PM

The left completely baffled and befuddled
So all together they huddled
To figure it out without a doubt
Muslims have a need to be cuddled
Never mind their insane religion
Bah humbug, t’ain’t but a smidgen
To loot shoot hate and kill
It gives them such a thrill
To speak of this man caused disaster
Chris Matthews spews spittle n hate
Man that dudes’ fast out the gate
He’s gotta be first with his stupid outburst
Put him down and out, let’s make it faster

Scrumpy on April 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Why not…isn’t there a cologne named after the guy?

Erich66 on April 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Hey! Who turned on the lights?
76 virgins were just in my sights!
I’m a real fan of Hussein
And I’m feelin’ no pain
‘Cause I got my Miranda rights!

winfield on April 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM

My entry. Probably a little more serious than the ones being posted, but it just kind of came to mind when I read about the craziness surrounding her “poetry” on the matter.

ScoopPC11 on April 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM

“Moral Peacocking.” Bloody brilliant. How to sum up the entire leftist ideology in one succinct phrase.

This is one of the smartest posts I’ve read on here in a while. Cheers to AP and Ace.

somewhatconcerned on April 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Each time we come face to face
With the three headed beast that haunts us
And wants us to be afraid
Why does there need to be an answer
Each time it happens?
Why do we try to find the human
In someone that isn’t?

ScoopPC11 on April 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Three-headed?

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Dzhozkar Tsarnaev.
I’ve seen worse pieces of sh!t,
But not recently.

Haiku Guy on April 22, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Some would call it poetry. I would call it the ramblings of someone whose career is in the sh#tter.

iceman1960 on April 22, 2013 at 8:30 PM

BL@KBIRD on April 22, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I am amused that liberals cannot understand why some devoutly religious Muslims might not like it (modern American mainstream culture), criticize it, and openly condemn it. Apparently they have no problem understanding why some devout Christians might not like it, criticize it, and condemn it — they are religious fanatics who want to establish a Christian theocracy, of course.

If libs bothered to think about it they would have to deal with the cognitive dissonance.

Also, a Muslim does not have to be an extremist to find modern American society/culture morally repugnant. Many religious people of many different faiths find modern American society/culture morally repugnant. In fact, one doesn’t have to be religious to find it morally repugnant.

Those who come here and choose to stay and live do so for what is on the plus side of the ledger, what they view as America’s redeeming (though eroding) qualities — freedom, representative government, economic opportunity, religious tolerance, very good private schools, superior STEM curricula graduate schools, etc. And then there are the government welfare programs. Plus it is possible to largely avoid and ignore the mainstream culture.

If you are wondering about my “rude, crude, and vulgar” comment, I personally don’t equate that with immoral. Uncivil maybe, but not immoral.

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I couldn’t help but notice the absence of ostentatious haiku:

Once angry bomber
His hate now oddly silent
Soon the prison b!tch

hungrymongo on April 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM

somewhatconcerned on April 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Reminds me of Tom Selleck telling Rosie O’Donnell she is morally vain.

Libs are today’s new self appointed secular Church Ladies — constantly finger wagging, scolding, and lecturing others about what and what not to say, think, and do. Comrade O does it constantly in his speeches. Socialists are the worst common scolds.

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM

To the tune “Hey Nineteen” by Steely Dan

Three young souls just entered heaven
Three angels just learned to fly
Sweet things from Boston
So young and happy
Stood near your backpack
Why’d they have to die?

Hey nineteen
No you can’t dance in prison
No you can’t talk at all
Just don’t act surprised
When you’re all locked down

Hey nineteen
Where’s Martin Richard?
And Krystle Campbell, that gentle soul?
Lu Lingzi, a young girl fallen
Some think you’re crazy
I think you have no soul!

Hey nineteen
No we got nothing in common
You make no sense at all
The cops made sure
You were going down!

Your heart is cold
Your future’s crumbling
Just confess and do the right thing
No you can’t dance in prison
No you can’t talk at all

kooly on April 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

12:52 PM – 22 Apr 2013

We are not worthy. We are not worthy.

Nice haiku and limericks.

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I hope you fry,
You piece of trash hate filled bastard, you.

portlandon on April 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

my apologies for an attempt to improve the rhyming scheme

talkingpoints on April 22, 2013 at 9:02 PM

had to happen in this country. why all the shock and amazement?

hey! lets shelter in place some more.

renalin on April 22, 2013 at 9:06 PM

palmer has always been a tool of a malignant narcissist- special unique snowflake category. before her um muzak careering she used to be a human statue in harvard square( well at least it didn’t speak or emit poems…). .. and would flutter around the goth community here. she was always a self absorbed bore and i take it we were suppose to be her adoring audience when she merely walked into a club as a customer (and mind you this was before her twee precious muzak fame. ). moral peacocking is just perfect- the natural posture of the purposely damaged appearing , vapid superior scold.

mittens on April 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM

MORE LOCK DOWNS!!!! please…

gotta luv Bostonians…… cheer’n the 5′O… ahhh…. lock down over…. A TERM coined by the prison system of the US…… yep…. da powers that B….. see Boston as a prison & Bostonian’s as inmates.

Funny how it ain’t till the lock down is lifted and an inmate goes out side for a smoke … when he notices some activity in his back yard boat… Bwahahahahahahahaha

Yep…. America’s finest sure can catch a teen!!!!!

roflmmfao

donabernathy on April 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM

farsighted on April 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM

If you look at the society in almost every Muslim owned paradise, you can see what they morally approve of.

Mohammed, in his day, would call all the Muslims in America who went there for the purposes you mentioned, “Stay at home Muslims”. Mohammed was stern in his castigation of this type of Muslim, he told them their chance at salvation was pretty slim compared to the Mujahedin. Their best hope was to at least be as supportive of Allahs soldiers as possible. That is the basis of Zagat, Muslim tithing. An annual payment 3 to 12% of income. This is the money that makes up “Muslim charities” that seem ubiquitous in the west. Many missed the relevance of Obamas speech in Cairo when he assured the Muslim world that Muslim charity money would flow freely from America. In Islam, Zagat in to be handled buy respected clerics who have the option to use the money for actual charity or to support Jihad. As uncle sugar takes care of the charity these days, most of the Zagat might just as well go to jihad. In other words, every devout Muslim in America pays for all the mischief that comes back and bites Americas asz. These Muslims are the sheep the wolves glide among and they will always have milk and cookies ready for the Mujahedin, even if they have to hide them on the back porch after midnight.

BL@KBIRD on April 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Two terrorist bros named Tsarnaev
Never dined out at Cafe Marliave.
Instead they set bombs
With Chechen aplomb.
We wish bro two, like bro one, a vida breve.

de rigueur on April 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Two terrorist bros named Tsarnaev
Never dined out at Cafe Marliave.
Instead they set bombs
With Chechen aplomb.
We wish bro two, like bro one, a vida breve.

de rigueur on April 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM

holy cow

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM

There once was a young man in Mass.,
Who over his brother did pass.
His crimes were so heinous
His malice so plain, thus
A jury will soon fry his ass.

It is therapeutic.

talkingpoints on April 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Has Barney Frank proposed to the Joker Zaar yet ?

burrata on April 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Why, no, but he is planning on writing to him in prison :)

jimver on April 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM

If after the first, he’s not deceased,
Fry, fry again.

talkingpoints on April 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Alright. Open mic night!

Hairy armpits
Hairy armpits
Degenerate a$$ is all you can get
Lacking hygiene lacking hygiene
Terrorist love doesn’t last long
Just a flash and a bang
Then I’m hooking it on the road again.
Commie slut Commie slut
Our love just smells like a but.

RovesChins on April 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Why not…isn’t there a cologne named after the guy?

Erich66 on April 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM

There’s a cologne called “@sshole”?

Who knew?

Solaratov on April 22, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Three-headed?

Axe on April 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I was thinking of a hydra…cut off one head, another one grows back. I watch way too many fantasy shows. :-)

And it’s still very much a rough draft, so I know it’s not perfect. Just where the emotions were leading me to at the time.

ScoopPC11 on April 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Tamerlan he is a pancake
Thanks to brother Djoker.
They did it all for Islam’s sake.
Hope white hat’s a croaker.

profitsbeard on April 23, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Nice theory, but I think that when people who get paid for creativity get inspired, they go with it and just come up with what they come up with, without regard for quality, taste, etc. Now, why she’d share her bon mot one week after the bombing is another matter….

calbear on April 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM

ScoopPC11 on April 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I thought you might be thinking Hydra.

K, just wondering. Thanks. Carry on. :)

Axe on April 23, 2013 at 10:55 AM

On the day I refused to let them live,
Chris Matthews hoped I was a conservative,
I’m a muslim bastard, he does now know,
So soon I’ll be the star on his show

JackM on April 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM