Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on April 10, 2013 by Allahpundit

Statement from the President on Senate Background Checks Agreement

I applaud Senators Joe Manchin and Pat Toomey for their leadership on forging a bipartisan agreement around commonsense background checks that will make it harder for dangerous people to get their hands on a gun.

This is not my bill, and there are aspects of the agreement that I might prefer to be stronger. But the agreement does represent welcome and significant bipartisan progress. It recognizes that there are good people on both sides of this issue, and we don’t have to agree on everything to know that we’ve got to do something to stem the tide of gun violence.

***

U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK) released the following statement today regarding a proposal by Senators Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Pat Toomey (R-PA) to expand background checks for gun purchases:

“The Manchin-Toomey proposal is a good faith but unworkable plan. The proposal will impose new taxes and unreasonable burdens on law-abiding citizens. The agreement also prioritizes collecting records over protecting citizens. As gun control special interest groups admit, the proposal expands the government’s powers to record sales of firearms at the expense of expanding the scope of background checks. This is the wrong approach. Preventing sales to dangerous persons, not collecting receipts, will save lives.

“The proposal also unwisely expands the government’s power to regulate and control the sales of firearms. A government takeover of gun shows will open more loopholes than it closes. Instead of paying a gun show tax, gun owners will simply handle those transactions elsewhere. The Manchin-Toomey proposal, unfortunately, trades a workable way to improve access the NICS database for a system that is not workable and will be extremely difficult to pass Congress and become law.”

***

Underpinning most of the arguments is a similar idea, usually from conservatives: that universal background checks aren’t worth an expansion of government power.

Few prosecutions of denied gun buyers. Created under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 and implemented in 1998, the National Instant Criminal Background Check System allows licensed gun sellers to check with the FBI, as required by law, before making a sale. While background checks have prevented tens of thousands of unlawful gun sales each year, opponents have said that the government doesn’t prosecute enough attempted buyers who are turned away. “The law right now is a failure the way it’s working,” National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre has said. According to Justice Department statistics supplied by the office of Sen. John Cornyn, out of more than 76,000 denials in 2010, 62 were referred for prosecution, and 13 resulted in guilty pleas or verdicts. Cornyn and LaPierre argued this point at a February hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on guns…

They’re an invasion of privacy. As opponents of gun control warn about privacy issues, background checks are tangled up with another proposal, that records of gun sales must be kept. In a March 22 letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, six GOP senators, led by Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mike Lee of Utah, warned that they would oppose any measures that involved “government surveillance.” While it’s not entirely clear what policy those senators had in mind, the American Civil Liberties Union has raised concerns about both records and background checks. “You just worry that you’re going to see searches of the databases and an expansion for purposes that were not intended when the information was collected,” Chris Calabrese, an ACLU privacy lobbyist, told The Daily Caller last week. Meanwhile, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., has made it clear that a “national gun registry” is illegal and won’t be part of any Democratic gun bill.

They might be too broad. Another concern raised by the ACLU’s Calabrese was that, if a “transfer” of guns is defined too broadly, people with good intentions could unwittingly become criminals. “You worry about, in essence, a criminal justice trap where a lawful gun owner who wants to obey the law inadvertently runs afoul of the criminal law. … They don’t intend to transfer a gun or they don’t think that’s what they’re doing, but under the law they can be defined as making a transfer,” Calabrese told The Daily Caller. The Heritage Foundation has said it is wary of any bill that would ban loaning guns to friends at gun ranges or on hunting trips.

***

“There’s nothing in this legislation that addresses the fact pattern at Sandy Hook,” a senior Senate aide told me on the phone.

The aide explains that the bill expands on the background-check system already in place, but that the system doesn’t work properly.

“They are expanding on a broken system that we know will fail,” says the aide…

So how does one explain the legislation? “It’s clearly—Congress wanted to do something after what happened at Sandy Hook,” the aide explains. “They wanted to do something.”

***

The Manchin-Toomey bill would require background checks for people who buy firearms from private sellers (i.e., sellers who are not federally licensed dealers) at gun shows or anywhere else if the transaction is initiated online. Since Manchin describes that requirement as a response to the Sandy Hook massacre, you might reasonably surmise that Lanza bought the rifle he used in the attack from a private seller at a gun show or after seeing it advertised online. But you would be wrong, since the rifle belonged to Lanza’s mother, who purchased it legally from a federally licensed gun dealer after passing a background check. And if Lanza had tried to buy a gun on his own, it looks like he also would have passed a background check, since it seems he did not have a disqualifying criminal or psychiatric record, which is typically the case for mass shooters.

Hence it is hard to see a logical connection between the Newtown murders and the proposal offered by Manchin and Toomey. But that does not matter, because it makes them feel as if they are doing something to prevent such crimes. And isn’t that what laws are for, to make legislators feel better?

***

Universal background checks are a perfectly good idea, except that they won’t stop the burglar who recently cleaned out our house of all our legally purchased rifles and shotguns, including an antique that had belonged to my great-grandfather, who, as sheriff of Barnwell County, S.C., confiscated the gun from the triple murderer he tracked for three days and finally killed. (I want that gun back, please.)…

In a country with an estimated 250 million to 300 million guns, imposing new laws on honest people is problematic and bureaucratically complicated. Add to the conundrum our politics of individual freedom combined with the exploitation of emotion to craft what is likely an impotent solution, and it is little wonder our congressional leadership is bamboozled.

The fact is that crazy people who would commit a Newtown-type massacre constitute an infinitesimal percentage of the population. Criminals will always have guns, as the murderer on death row told me when I first wrote about this issue 30 years ago. And forcing law-abiding gun owners to submit to new regulations will not prevent another Newtown or Aurora or Columbine.

This is not to say we should do nothing. But, lest we delude ourselves, whatever we do we will do because it makes us feel better.

***

Via CNS.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Evening all!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Somthing happened today that has me in a tizzy… SW was banned!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Ken Schad EG Fred Rusty RWM Jackie Arnold Axe Bmore Timmy Wolfsdad
CL GG an ALL the gang!!

Hiya :-D

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

?

S. D. on April 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I came from there to here and I am aghast!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM

All you pandering jackwads make me sick, stomping on the Constitution and the bodies of the dead children to play your political games. Jeebus do I hate politicians, scum of the Earth.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Somthing happened today that has me in a tizzy… SW was banned!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

SWalker has been banned. He wanted me to let all of you know. You can read his take here.

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Way to fail Ed! You allow that sh!tstick Vebulace, libfreeordie, etc to crap all over your site, but SW speaks truth and you ban him.
Screw this.

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Joe and Pat look like they care, why all the hate from you kids?

Hi Scrumpy, how you bein?

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM

hanging in arnie, hows you?

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM

The ban hammer doth fall because the Eye sees all.

Yes I coined that little ditty, if you want to use it then send me $5.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Seconded….

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I came from there to here and I am aghast!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Same here. He left a comment on my blog earlier today with the link. We’ve seen much worse from the Prog posters.

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Yes we have, I am appalled…

We should email Ed and get him re-instated… if SW wants that…

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Perhaps they’re sockpuppets, or are allowed to drive the hit count, I don’t know.

What I DO know is that Dire Straits should be banned for being a groupie, and that Bishop should be flushed like a bad turd.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Total, unequivocal BS. Internet sales are no different than private sales. The medium of the internet doesn’t introduce anything special. Internet sales that cross state borders have to go through an FFL which means that they have to undergo the stupid and ridiculous background checks, anyway. Internet sales that are in-state are no business of the feral government.

Toomey is a slimeball. He belongs with Manchin … who pulls out guns to shoot in a campaign ad (and then goes on to back the legislation he shot at). The lowest of the low … except for the Indonesian Dog-Eating Retard who is lower than anything.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Sooooo….I’m gessing mexican drug cartels will have no trouble gettng their guns directly from Hussein, right ??

burrata on April 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM

SWalker never wrote anything ban-worthy. Not even close.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on April 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Sophie: Your article is OMG an eye-opener to say the least!!

Well done!

^ 5

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes, and I’m telling Bish…wait. Never mind.

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Can we also ban everyone who comments here after about 2300 cst, because they’re like the infected from “28 Days Later” and uninfected commenters aren’t safe.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Ah, I see the goast of HA past is coming back.
BanHammer flying without consistency.
Rewind..oh 3 yrs ago?

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM

“dangerous people”

DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW!!

All of them are…. oh I just wanna scream!!

F N J’s the lot of them… G T H

Fracking idiotic politicians…

*spit*

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Why is the NRA not scoring tomorrow’s vote ?

Sandybourne on April 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

As for this mass of stupidness about to be foisted upon us, I will not comply.

No I am NOT selling a gun, government nannie jerkoff, what I am selling is this old AC/DC concert t-shirt from 1983 for $1400 and I’m throwing this Windham AR for free.

Since your new law covers SALES I have decided not to sell it, I’m GIVING it away. So pound sand and here’s the hammer to do it.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Love it!! :-D

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM

As for this mass of stupidness about to be foisted upon us, I will not comply.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Bishop, you’re such a cool dude. Good on you!!!

Molon Labe!!!

p.s. who was banned, where?

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

My B-Day present?
Another gun.
Thanks ta DC!

Click click BOOM9

For u Walker!!

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Hi Scrumpy and everyone here

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Screw all the ‘deals’ they make in Congress about my gun ‘rights’.

“Shall not be infringed” also means, regarding their phony deals, “I will not comply.”

Now let’s see them do something about it. Chuckles Schumer, for one, is perfectly welcome to come in person to try some ‘enforcement’.

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

SW this morning… RWM has the link in a post above…

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM

10.04pm post Schad

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Right on Liam!!

F ‘em All !!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

All the brainless reprobates that drop deuce and never argue remotely in good faith and swalker gets it.

Fking a.

tom daschle concerned on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Somthing happened today that has me in a tizzy… SW was banned!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Omg. These trolls get away with posting slimy sludge but SWalker gets banned for what he said?

We want SWalker unbanned soon. Please.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM

How sad. I’ll go look what it’s about.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I like Bishop.. Leave Bishop alone. I am totally a Bishop groupie…

melle1228 on April 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I can’t comment until I have a background thingy..

Electrongod on April 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

tom daschle concerned on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

One can go to his blog and give support :-)

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

streetlamps are banned? How about brick walls?

I FREELY ADMIT I’ve spoke of both.

You know why Ed?

Because I know the people I speak of not only think about it for me,

Historically they have actually done it. To millions.

So before you condemn those that merely speak of past horrors, realize who actually has that history.

As they try to take our guns.

Pitchforks too?

Tories.

wolly4321 on April 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Doesn’t look like SW got banned for his comment but for his response to Ed putting him in moderation.

Vince on April 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Hello..

Electrongod on April 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I like Bishop.. Leave Bishop alone. I am totally a Bishop groupie…

melle1228 on April 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I’m sleeping with Bishop. You wait your turn!

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Right on Liam!!

F ‘em All !!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I’ve had enough, no more from them will I tolerate. There may be precious little I can do against them as an individual citizen, but I’m going to go far as I can with what I have.

My God-given rights are not negotiable; I will not comply with their ‘laws’.

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:33 PM

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I agree. Happy B-Day if it’s your B-Day. Happy day if it’s not.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM

When I read SWalker’s comment that caused him to be banned, I thought he was calling politicians prostitutes a/k/a street light decorations.

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Happy Birthday, Bazil9!!!

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I like Bishop.. Leave Bishop alone. I am totally a Bishop groupie…

melle1228 on April 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Dire Straits sails under his own flag. He may be a pirate… but he’s a good and honorable pirate. :)

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I tried to leave a comment over there but it demanded an email address and ever since that unfortunate encounter with the CIA, well, I just can’t give out any more addresses.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM

We want SWalker unbanned soon. Please.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Yes. We do.

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Politicians. Just as red state dems would vote against this bill, blue state Republicans try to cover their a$$ any way they can.

Vince on April 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Who will *clink* with me this evening as a Conservative brother or sister in arms and hater of excessive taxes?

I am drinking a precocious Newcastle Brown Ale in celebration of cheating the tax man today. I had anticipated paying about 38K this year as last. Moping I was. Until a bright SSG in the Ft. Bragg Tax Center started going through the way were doing our deductions and weeding them out like Michelle’s vegetable garden.

Rather than writing an additional check for 12K like last year, I only had to write an additional check for 8K which means I saved 4K and only paid the bastards 34K total.

WE’RE GENIUSES!!!

LIFT YOUR GLASSES!!!

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Liberals and their apologists see racism in everything.
We ALL know politicians are wh*res, but sometimes the mask slips.

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Early Happy Birthday, B9! Many returns of the day. :)

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

We want SWalker unbanned soon. Please.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Let’s make a trade: We give up libfree, sesqui, and partisan in exchange to get SWalker back.

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM

A clue!! bawhahahaha..I have u now my lil’ plug.
You know of what I speak…..

tis soon. 1st week of May- the big 4.0

maybe I will finally get a ring outta ya. ;)

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Goebbels orgasms so much that he’s wet and sticky, on-going.

With the proviso that the commies didn’t have the techonology/communication, they were not as bad as the US is becoming with exponential speed. It’s scary, from all facets.

Take away the 2nd.

Take away the 1st.

The land is done, cooked, just waiting for the burial.

Rome lasted way longer.

No one covers this.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM

TRAITORS to Liberty!!!!!

I am SOOOOOO Disappointed in Toomey – he SOLD HIMSELF for a BLOOMBERG COMMERCIAL!!

williamg on April 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

*Clink* :)

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Wait. What was SW banned for?

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

LIFT YOUR GLASSES!!!

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

*clink*

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

LoLz..rofl..Jst remember back it the day when mentoning the Revolu…. word would get a warning..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Those swine are allowed to talk about killing, and HA says “they were just joking, you rubes don’t get the nuance”.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

LoLz..rofl..Just remember back it the day when mentoning the Revolu…. word would get a warning..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Greetings to you, too. You blog disappeared. Everything ok?

wolfsDad on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Happy to *clink* with you!!

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Wait. What was SW banned for?

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

For speaking his mind.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Yes. It’s pathetic.

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B9!!!! :-)

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Happy Birthday, Bazil9!!!

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Early Happy Birthday, B9! Many returns of the day. :)

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Thanks my lovelies!
I am a bull (no jokes please)
May…5thish..yeah..the cinco.

My mom was like..you want a what?!
lol..along with a new long board.

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Shit and revolution are no longer taboo.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

So good to see you. I hope you’re well and having a great time on the beach, diving, and fishing. :)

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I will be writing a check tomorrow to the IRS that would turn you white, the only thing I’ll be drinking are my tears of rage.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

We want SWalker unbanned soon. Please.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Yes, we do.

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Shit and revolution are no longer taboo.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

But I work with someone…
And they got tattoo..

Electrongod on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Happy Birthday B9!!!

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

wolfsDad on April 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Yes, I dropped the one to pick up a different one and it was too hard to use, so am going back to the other one this weekend…

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Shit and revolution are no longer taboo.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Unless you’re a Conservative around here. The trolls can get away with whatever they want.

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Electrongod on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

…no longer taboo on HA, forbidden words…

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Sent my email to the Editors…

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Be nice to Ed and we will get SWalker off probation. We can disagree kind of politely with Ed. Be firm but polite.

If your nasty we won’t get SW back. Then once he is back we can blast Ed. OK that last part was a joke.

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Gosh, I meant by the HA mill, not from the standpoint of what you are allowed to say.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I asked “Pretty Please” :-D

Scrumpy on April 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

hell..last year qotd was from the naacp..
I was moderated for copying and pasting part of a quote to reply to!
Bullshite….
Ban b9.

thatsafactjack on April 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Thx J,

no diving due to health but fishing and riding the crappy Fl waves. :)
THAT I miss Cali for.
U good?

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

PLEASE tell me this Vicious rumor that SWalker was “banned” is poor attempt at shock or humor……

I found the man impeccable……and I liked him?

What the…?!!

williamg on April 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

SparkPlug on April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

It’s Ed’s blog, well, he works at it.

We can all get off his lawn.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I am still trying to do our tax return..But I will *clink* with you for getting your taxes filed..:)

PS..*clink*..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Bazil9!!!

Resist We Much on April 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Ditto!

melle1228 on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

This is BS.

hawkdriver on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

B9 Happy Birthday!

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM

SSDD. I tried to comment earlier today and got the comment-disappear-into-the-netherworld treatment from the filter. It might have been the word “crocodile” though I’m not sure. I still haven’t figured out the filter and probably never will.

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I’m in a ‘protesting’ state of mind. *L*

Liam on April 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Bishop on April 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I burned mine.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

No one covers this.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Totally worth throwing some pols up against the wall for. The damned traitors. Obama foremost.

tom daschle concerned on April 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I’m sleeping with Bishop. You wait your turn!

RovesChins on April 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Wait, what? He’s cheating on me?

melle1228 on April 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM

If you have been here long enough..
u understand dorian and the grey in between.
Be nice ..futile..
u will not un-ban him.

I have seen many great ones go.
Unless ya got an argyle..adios amigo.

Good night all.

Walker- I heart u!
We shall meet again. ;)

bazil9 on April 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM

SWalker, you hang in there. YOU are a free man, for now.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM