MSNBC host: I’m not backing off my point that children belong to whole communities

posted at 8:01 pm on April 9, 2013 by Allahpundit

Actually, she is backing off. Here’s the thing about her now-famous MSNBC promo: Either she’s saying something radical or she’s saying something so banal that it’s barely even worth saying. The radical interpretation is that she thinks parents should have less say over how their children are raised and that “communities” should have a larger role. The very, very banal interpretation is that she thinks communities should do more to improve children’s lives and that thinking of them as “our children” might help forge that mentality. The money line in the promo that pointed to the radical interpretation was “We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents” and embrace a more “collective notion” that kids “belong” to the entire community. Does that mean the community should be a child’s foremost tutor in values? That’d be pretty radical. Sarah Palin had some fun with the idea:

Or, rather, did Harris-Perry mean something so prosaic that no one would seriously offer it as some type of mission statement in a promo? We have our answer:

I started asking myself where did I learn this lesson about our collective responsibility to children. So many answers quickly became evident.

I learned it from my mother who, long after her own kids were teens, volunteered on the non profit boards of day care centers that served under-resourced children.

I learned it from my father who, despite a demanding career and a large family of his own, always coached boys’ basketball teams in our town.

I learned it from my third-grade public school teacher, who gave me creative extra work and opened up her classroom to me after school so that I wouldn’t get bored and get in trouble…

I believe wholeheartedly, and without apology, that we have a collective responsibility to the children of our communities even if we did not conceive and bear them. Of course, parents can and should raise their children with their own values. But they should be able to do so in a community that provides safe places to play, quality food to eat, terrific schools to attend, and economic opportunities to support them. No individual household can do that alone. We have to build that world together.

Etc etc etc etc etc. The one interesting passage in the piece:

I’ll even admit that despite being an unwavering advocate for women’s reproductive rights, I have learned this lesson from some of my most sincere, ethically motivated, pro-life colleagues. Those people who truly believe that the potential life inherent in a fetus is equivalent to the actualized life of an infant have argued that the community has a distinct interest in children no matter what the mother’s and father’s interests or needs. So while we come down on different sides of the choice issue, we agree that kids are not the property of their parents. Their lives matter to all of us.

It’s not just pro-lifers who think the life of a fetus and of an infant are equivalent. Some pro-choicers have no qualms about disposing of either provided that you kill the infant quickly enough after birth. But lay that aside. The reason most pro-lifers oppose abortion isn’t because they think the community’s claim should override the parents’, it’s because they see the baby as an individual with rights irrespective of its state of development. You can believe that a child “belongs” to its parents, i.e. that their interest should trump the community’s except in cases of extreme abuse, without also believing that the child is chattel that the parent can destroy with impunity. It’s bizarre that a pro-choicer would even attempt to use an example like this in the course of lecturing about child welfare. Here’s a solution to the problem of resources for children being too scarce: Kill more of them in the womb and it never arises, right?

Exit quotation: C’mon.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

If those kids don’t belong to me then somebody owes me some back child support.

myiq2xu on April 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Oh look! She has a page on wikifeet: http://www.wikifeet.com/Melissa_Harris-Perry

[as does MKH]

Blake on April 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

She’s pretty damn far to the left, but I think she might’ve been misinterpreted. I totally disagree with her on most issues, but I find her weekend show very interesting to watch.

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Then, by definition, so do pregnant women

WryTrvllr on April 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Matthew 5:44

New International Version (NIV)

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

gophergirl on April 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

The diseased mind of a pedophile.

Pork-Chop on April 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

@SarahPalinUSA: Dear MSNBC, if our kids belong to you, do your kids belong to us too? If so, can we take them… http://t.co/xJR7guyrqa

idesign on April 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Matthew 5:44

New International Version (NIV)

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

gophergirl on April 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

She’s being persecuted??

Oh, right. I forgot. In leftardland, if you disagree with someone, you obviously hate them and all their kind and want them exterminated. If you refuse to pay for their goodies, you obviously want to deny them their civil rights.

CurtZHP on April 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I’m not sure of this but, does she have any children? If she does, how much control is “she” willing to give up? Of course she’s a liberal so she just might want the state raising her kids.

bflat879 on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

If my children belong to the community, can they go sit with Obama’s children at that rocking party they are showing on Drudge?

ORconservative on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

@SarahPalinUSA: First it was “You didn’t build that.” Now it’s “You didn’t birth that.” *Sigh* Govt, stay out of our cribs. #kidsbelongtous

idesign on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

She’s backtracking cuz she knows what she said sounds like Communism. Not that she doesn’t believe in it(she does), but even MSDNC execs have to know that there are limits to what their hosts can say in these promos.

Her original remarks were not a call for people to volunteer more in their communities. She was arguing for the collective. That communities(specifically through the public education system) should have a much larger role in the raising of kids. And she went even further by claiming society is in possession of these children as much as their parents are.

Doughboy on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

“You only own your kids when they are in your womb, and only then you can kill them. Assuming the child escapes the womb without being aborted, it belongs to everyone else, who are then responsible to keep the child safe from anyone and anything that would attempt to kill it,” she explained.

SBABG on April 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Pray for those that persecute you, unless your brains were sucked out in an abortion clinic, you’re outta luck.

ButterflyDragon on April 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

@TwitchyTeam: Can we take them hunting? Sarah Palin slams MSNBC: ‘If our kids belong to you, do yours belong to us?’ http://t.co/qvj6jwzrhJ

idesign on April 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

That Matthew quote from her mouth is blasphemy

Wood Dragon on April 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

noforeskin on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

…we don’t care!

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

From liberalism’s doctrine on the child.

1. A child is a woman’s property if it is in her womb
2. She alone is free to kill it if she opts to
3. Assuming the child escapes the womb without being aborted, it belongs to everyone else.

I acknowledge that understanding such is above my pay grade, but my enlightened betters get it.

SBABG on April 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

She’s pretty damn far to the left,

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

You mean, for Pat Buchanan, right?

WryTrvllr on April 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

How about you pay for the kids you breed or “speak for”…not my responsibility and I’m tired of paying.

celt on April 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM

World class village idiot…

d1carter on April 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Who the hell wants other peoples’ kids? -No thanks.

@AsalamaTweetum

Opinionnation on April 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Doughboy on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Sometimes they forget that they are on TV and say what they really mean…

d1carter on April 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM

All your kids are belong to us.

The Rogue Tomato on April 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Let’t get real folks, the proggies like this ‘thing’ on MSNBC want access to the nation’s children so they can program them without interference from parent’s quaint beliefs. That’s ALL this is about.

slickwillie2001 on April 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Doughboy on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

From here, it looks a little closer to ‘Anthem’ than Communism…

affenhauer on April 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I think the bear ate your nuts.

RovesChins on April 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Taking children hunting and fishing is a very admirable idea. Teaching them to dress out the game, even better still.

Bmore on April 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

So, er, her paycheck belongs to me! Yay!

SouthernGent on April 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I think she’s trying to say that Hollywood should stop making violent movies.

Ronnie on April 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Doughboy I think the msdnc encourage this…see tingles

cmsinaz on April 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM

First time round Harris-Perry talked about a notion of privitized kids and the need to offer them up to the collective. Those are socialist concepts. Second time around she was careful to use words like community instead of collective but the socialism is still there.

Offering up scripture, which I’m sure she doesn’t believe, as a claim of victimhood is just so typical of these vile leftists.

Happy Nomad on April 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Does this twit believe that she is only a personal incubator for the collective?

Parents create the climate for the types of mentors this woman fosters. It is the parents’ right, responsibity, and privilege to determine who has an impact or influence over their children.

Keep in mind that Obysmal’s “budget” is calling for pre-K-subsidized education. Grabbing and forming those youngsters is the goal of the State.

onlineanalyst on April 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM

So, does this mean laws against kidnapping are void? Community property, and all…

locomotivebreath1901 on April 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I really wish that the networks would start broadcasting the Leonard Nimoy version of Brave New World again. That nails the disturbing mentality of the left when it comes to kids, and just about everything else.

Stoic Patriot on April 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I understand she feels ‘persecuted’ for what she claims was an inane off-the-cuff comment, and resents being called by some a communist.

I have no doubts at all she was truly serious and heart-felt about her comments. I also believe she’s a communist.

As evidence, I note she does not withdraw a single thing she said. All she has been doing is damage-control. I call it the “Who, me?” defense.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM

She’s the next Sec of Education…

d1carter on April 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

They belong to their families and families belong to the community…the community is the sum total of the families that make it up which includes the children. The ultimate responsibility for children lies with the parents, not with the community nor certainly not the State.

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Stalinism… it’s called Stalinism.

mittens on April 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM

She’s the next Sec of Education…

d1carter on April 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

that would be pretty terrible. she had a segment this weekend where she bashed standardized testing and merit pay for teachers.

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

That’s nice.

I don’t.

I don’t have kids and I’m not interested in taking responsibility for yours. Keep the little bastards off my lawn.

Centerfire on April 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

You need to lie down. You’re almost sounding like a Conservative there.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM

If kids belong to the community…why in hell did I spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per kid (five of them) over the past 40 years? Spent my money…shoulda hit up “gubmint” and the community to take care of all the bills, outings, field trips, clothing, food, school supplies, medical expenses, cars, college tuition…and so much more…coulda been in hog heaven, up to my jowls in cash…but no, I sorta learned along the way that my kids are my responsibility.

Gonna write me a book, one of these days…”Things I Learned After it was Too Late to do a Damn Thing About It.

Sponging off the community…coulda made out like a bandit.

coldwarrior on April 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I think it was one of those commie saints that said something to the effect that ” let me be the hand that rocks the cradle for x years and I will have them for life”.[something like that] That is why the whole culture has been cancered, they started with the schools and they are securely in hand.

retiredeagle on April 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM

You need to lie down. You’re almost sounding like a Conservative there.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM

It’s a liar. Fake “nonpartisan”.

VegasRick on April 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM

That extends only to where we adults protect children not our own from harm. Raising those children is up to their parents alone, not the responsibility of other people and especially not the government.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Someday you just might say something that surprises us.

davidk on April 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I would like her kids to come over here and pick up the dog crap in my yard, then get rid of the Voles lying dead in the traps. Move it, you little shiite.

Bishop on April 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

So, er, her paycheck belongs to me! Yay!

SouthernGent on April 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

She gets paid in unicorns and skittles.

RovesChins on April 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

**eyeroll**

Resist We Much on April 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

coldwarrior on April 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM

You did it wrong. You have a job, so you should have been paying for those other less-fortunate than you, you rich evil person, you! You have a job. But what about those who don’t? You owe them, you selfish Conservative you! /

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

So that’s where Libfree gets the idea that he should be able to pick up 16 year olds.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

One goal at a time nonpar, one goal at a time.

WryTrvllr on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Dear MSNBC, if our kids belong to you, do your kids belong to us too? If so, can we take them hunting after church in our big pickup truck?

-Sarah Palin

I have a further question.

If “our” kids “belong to you” will you pay the lawsuits that result in all that they bring considering your own despotic laws?

There is no more treason than a despot asking/demanding you give up your rights to defend yourself or your family.

jersey taxpayer on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

This loon will not last long on MSNBC..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

She said it the first way, the version that aired, knowing exactly what it implied.

She shot rehashed her thought before the shoot, the shot it several times, watched it in the editing bay, and was totally fine.

Why?

1. She thought it would mostly stay with fellow travelers.

2. If expanded beyond her comrades, wonderful, because she needs the attention. The woman has been repeatedly shifted around the channel because she can’t draw an audience.

3. It’s aimed at solidifying groupthink among uninformed black voters. When I walk into the lobby of my cable company and see this playing on the monitors, I know MSNBC’s game.

budfox on April 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

She’s the next Sec of Education…

d1carter on April 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

What are you talking about? That makes her perfectly qualified in the eyes of the current administration.

nobar on April 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

You need to lie down. You’re almost sounding like a Conservative there.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

i love sarah more than anything ever <3

Sachiko on April 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM

retiredeagle on April 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Wasn’t that the same group that said “sex by eight or it’s too late”?

WryTrvllr on April 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Harris-Perry; First chair of the Senate Human Appropriation Committee

BobMbx on April 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

In other words: she didn’t make her success, someone else did that.

ajacksonian on April 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

nonthinkinpersan on April 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

You’re a joke.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I am ‘nonpartisan’ for a reason. ..

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

ahahahaahhahaahahhaahaha

Whatever.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM

However, all things being said, while in the USAF , I coached a base swimming team during the summers of about 50 kids from 5 to 18 years old. They were the most fun years I had in the AF. A lot of help from some dedicated parents[by the way, I was single with no kids] but it was a lot of fun. The best part was that I could always leave the mayhem behind after practice and meets and retire to my quarters for a couple of beers.. This was all in addition to my regular shift job as a Command Post Controller. But as I said, great years. But it was not the govt raising the kids. A bunch of interested people coming together for a common interest, voluntarily, and for a limited end.

retiredeagle on April 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM

This woman is just beyond bizarre and idiotic.

Jackalope on April 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

As we have seen! Never mind you argue every Conservative value we have here for years.

As evidence of your posts show, you’re what I call ‘a liberal with an identity crisis’. You’re liberal as all get-out, and refuse to admit it.

Time to step up to Marlboro Country. I’m sure no one will despise you more than they do now if you just come into the open at long last.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

No lady.. I don’t want your stupid kids.

@AsalamaTweetum

Opinionnation on April 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

lol Im not liberal. I would’ve been very happy with romney as our president (i doubt any liberal would say that)

its true that on hotair I tend to post my more liberal issues, but thats because I prefer debate over an echochamber.

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Anninca redux?

RovesChins on April 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM

“We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents.” – Melissa Harris-Perry

“I have slept in a bed with many children.” – Michael Jackson
——–

‘It’s not sexual. We’re going to sleep, I tuck them in and I put a little music on and when it’s story time I read a book.’ – Michael Jackson

Pork-Chop on April 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM

That is special. So how have you helped like your mom and pop did? Baracka, he did some agitatin, but did he teach reading, writin, and rithmatic? Jesse, Al, Queezy Mofome? All talk about bad rich people and they are the same duck.

arnold ziffel on April 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Translation- “I should raise my child as I see fit, and you should raise yours as I see fit”.

KCB on April 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Bad tactic, assuming that’s true (I don’t believe it is, going by your posts for years).

We’re not an echo chamber. But you would know that if you weren’t such a biased liberal. We debate among our Conservative selves all the time, sometimes even to the point of angry argument.

YOU, on the other hand, have been consistently liberal in your posts. I’m not the only one who sees that.

If you have motives more true than we have seen from you, how about you quit being a jerk*ff and get to your ‘best’ nature. We’re like that, while you are not.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

You think MHP is “far to the left”? Not “left” but far left? lololol. What would you call Keith O then?

Anyway you do know its a waste of time pandering to the fringe tea pots on this blog right?

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I am ‘nonpartisan’ for a reason. I have many issues where I am very conservative (fiscal debt, immigration, unions, etc) and on others I just love to get spunked on all night long by my lib friends.

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

There you have it.

arnold ziffel on April 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Sarah Palin had some fun with the idea:

gotta be a slow news day if you have to resort to randomly quoting the nut from wasilla.

sesquipedalian on April 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

You’re a liar.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM

sesquipedalian on April 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Gotta be a bad day for liberals when they keep fretting over Sarah Palin.

How many troublesome years is that for you libs, now?

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM

sesquipedalian on April 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

SP hit a nerve I see.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Harris-Perry….Queen of the Borg

Doester on April 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

yes, MHP is very far to the left, but I like her show. Keith O, I really don’t give a rats behind about, he just seems like a pompous gasbag.

Im not pandering to anyone.

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Anninca redux?

RovesChins on April 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM

lol, Those were some good times—meat loaf recipes and Obamacare.

arnold ziffel on April 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I know it might be hard for you to comprehend this but YES, HA is a huge echo chamber. There is a reason why most Americans are against your fringe conservative policies. You all sit here everyday debating issues most Americans don’t cares about.

Once again there is a reason why your party continues to lose big elections and why you all are constantly b!tching about how “you want your country back”. The country is evolving and moving away from your backward ideology.

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Yet you love us. Now sing HAL!!!

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM

The country is evolving and moving away from your backward ideology.

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

True dat, Norman Vincent Peale.

arnold ziffel on April 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM

g’nite everyone and God Speed.

jersey taxpayer on April 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM

SP hit a nerve I see.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Liberals can’t face the point at hand. One of their Precious Ones screwed up, got nailed, then claimed victim status while also doubling down n her communist BS. We see what’s going on, understanding it and making fun of it all. Liberals don’t; they’re ignorant of everything that doesn’t satisfy them.

Yet, somehow, they think they are somehow ‘enlightened’ over a free people.

Liam on April 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Once again there is a reason why your party continues to lose big elections ….

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Hmmm we have the house and 30 of the Governors and more state houses than the Dems.

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I try to imagine what my life would be like if I had nothing to do but go to blogs where I disagree with everybody, where I pick fights and troll rather than debate. What a pathetic way to live, I’d probably cry myself to sleep or just slit my wrists if I was that much of a loser.

Jackalope on April 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

nonpartisan on April 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

This is the problem with folks who claim to be non partisan. You are so fascinated with being above the fray that you end up not truly standing for anything.

If you think MHP is far to the left, then you dont know what far to the left is. Bill Orielly who i cannot stand leans very right but i won’t consider him far right. Rush, Hannity and Levin are folks i would call far right.

I know you havent said most msnbc hosts are far to the left however I dont think you help your non partisan cred by coining a left leaning pundit like MHP far left.

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

====================

The KOOL_AID Induced Collectivism Cult,
that once again,performs Children ritual
political sacrifice on the Alter of Progressivism,

to there Collective Gawd!
(snark)

canopfor on April 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Boris and Natasha…..would be sooooooooooo proud!!!

canopfor on April 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I dont think you help your non partisan cred by coining a left ….

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

You’re dim. If you had an cred as a thinking human being you’d point out that nonpartisan is in fact partisan as a leftist 99 percent of the time. Now Sing!!

CW on April 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

WHY didn’t Palin run in 2012?????

Another 3 1/2 freaking years of this Progressive filth running the country!!!!!

#ughughugh

PappyD61 on April 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Your Children belong to the community, AKA the State.
If your children belong to the community, (the State), then adults must also belong to the community, (the State), and your labor must belong to the Community, (the State) and the community (the State), should direct your labor to where it best benefits the community (the State), and so on and so forth.

I know I’m just some old fart that hasn’t been near a college classroom since 1979, but back then we had a fancy 15 letter word for this: Totalitarianism

Wallythedog on April 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM

sesquipedalian on April 9, 2013

spermsequestrian….you have to spit some of that stuff out sometimes!…you can’t sequester it and keep it in your mouth all the time like HotLips does

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

By the way, anytime and i mean anytime Americans come out to vote in large numbers, conservatives lose. It never fails. They only manage to win mid term elections that most Americans unfortunately don’t take too seriously.

Imagine if we had a popular vote system in this country, the dems would have captured all 3 chambers last Nov.

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

she’s right, my children are not my property, they are my responsibility. unfortunately many democRATS only see their kids as tax credits from the govt.

burserker on April 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM

HotAirLib on April 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Yeah, because saying that children belong to the collective is totally middle of the road. You’re just so lost.

Jackalope on April 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM