Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on April 2, 2013 by Allahpundit

It’s not the inclusion of a pathway to citizenship that has immigration reform proponents worried — at this point, it’s clear that this will be part of any deal Senate negotiators produce.

It’s how difficult they choose to make it…

“The sleeper issue in immigration reform is, do all 11 million people qualify for legal status or is it a fraction?” said Deepak Bhargava, executive director of the Center for Community Change, a pro-reform group. “This issue is the potential deal-breaker in the whole mix. If the requirements are so onerous that only a fraction of eligible people can actually adjust their status and get legal, there will be a hugely negative reaction to the bill in the immigrant community.”…

“My instinct is they want to be inclusive in who is eligible,” said Angela Kelley, a leading immigration expert with the Center for American Progress. “They recognize you want to try to have a program that permits as many people as possible to come forward. … I think it will be an accessible road but a long road.”

***

Finally, after the border is secure and our guest worker and visa programs are modernized, the legislation must address what to do with the people who are here illegally. I know some citizens want to round them all up, but this is not realistic. Instead, we can create an appropriate program to normalize their status…

The legislation should not provide a special pathway to citizenship for the millions who have willfully violated our immigration laws. Those who entered the U.S. as children, through no fault of their own, will be allowed to have a pathway to citizenship. But those who entered illegally as adults will only be allowed to participate in the new and improved guest worker and visa programs.

I am not advocating a two-tiered immigration system or second-class status — those who can become citizens and those who can never become citizens. Anyone who wants to become a naturalized citizen of the United States is welcome to apply. But Congress must not make it any easier for those who entered our country illegally to obtain citizenship. Those who qualify for the new guest worker and visa programs and desire citizenship would be placed at the end of the line behind others immigrating legally. It would be a travesty to treat those who violated our laws better than those who have patiently waited their turn to come to the United States the right way.

***

Rubio is building in several insurance policies:

1) Behind the scenes, Rubio has been courting conservative leaders and talk-radio hosts, hoping they’ll give him leeway when he needs it. One of his arguments: There’s nothing conservative about having 11 million people in the country illegally. So far, he has been encouraged by what he has heard. In late January, when the Senate gang issued the framework that it is now filling in, Rubio did a tour of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and other conservative talkers, and got a surprisingly respectful — even favorable — response…

2) The proposal’s pathway to citizenship will be triggered by a rigorous set of metrics that, according to sources, will take years for the U.S. to meet. Workplace-enforcement mechanisms would discourage employers from hiring illegals. And Rubio has been pushing for a 10-year wait for people who are here illegally now to apply for a green card. Even with these guardrails, Rubio doesn’t know how conservatives will react when groups start running ads saying Republicans are creating 10 million new Democratic voters, all of whom broke the law.

3) Rubio advisers studied conservative objections to past immigration packages and found that a frequent complaint was that the measures had been too rushed. So Rubio has very publicly insisted on multiple hearings, and a wide-open debate and amendment process in the Judiciary Committee and on the Senate floor. “In order to succeed, this process cannot be rushed or done in secret,” he said in Sunday’s statement. He wants buy-in from other Republican senators, and a big number on final passage, not a close vote.

***

It would seem that Rubio and the Democrats are playing chicken, each one calculating the other will flinch first. Democrats think the GOP is so desperate for an amnesty they’ll agree to anything. For his part, Rubio is trying to secure his status of godfather of an immigration “compromise” by threatening delay, knowing the Democrats (and Lindsey Graham) are desperate to ram the amnesty through before the public gets a good look at it and before the midterm elections get too close…

I think, in the end, that Rubio’s desire to shepherd an amnesty through Congress will cause him to cave to the Democrats’ demands. The Dems will give Rubio a few trivial concessions, so he can try to tell Limbaugh, Levin, et al. that he didn’t lie to them. But if I’m wrong, and he walks away saying he did his best but couldn’t overcome the Democrats’ for amnesty without enforcement, Rubio could strengthen his 2016 prospects.

***

“The Senate is littered with Republicans who negotiated with Chuck Schumer, thinking they had one deal when he had something else entirely in mind,” said Rick Wilson, a Florida-based GOP consultant. “I think [Rubio is] very mindful of the two potential negative outcomes (something perceived as a blanket/easy amnesty or a deal perceived as not moving the ball in a meaningful way) but still views this as a right policy/right politics matter.”…

[I]f the perception is that Rubio either a) got rolled or b) rolled over when it comes to a path to citizenship for undocumented workers, which Democrats insist must be in any comprehensive plan, it could mean real trouble for him with the conservative base of the GOP.

In the end, Rubio has to be able to say to conservatives something along these lines: “I fought with Democrats. I told them what we needed to allow undocumented workers a path to citizenship. They didn’t want it but I held firm and we got it done.”

***

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) union president Chris Crane’s request to meet with the bipartisan group of eight senators developing a comprehensive immigration reform bill was denied.

“Since the Gang of 8 has not met with anybody else, they did not agree to meet with the ICE union president,” Juan Pachado, a spokesman for Sen. Bob Menendez,D-N.J., told The Washington Examiner in an email.

ICE union president Chris Crane requested the meeting last week. “Any comprehensive immigration bill would have enormous consequences for our officers and for the citizens we protect,” Crane, who has testified before congressional panels on the issue, wrote in the letter. “Fundamentally, I would implore you to consider this issue from the perspective of our officers who risk their lives every day in a constant uphill climb to uphold the laws of the land.”

***

The bottom line: Most Americans would support an immigration reform plan, but only if border security comes first. And by “first” they mean before the legalization of currently illegal immigrants and before the creation of a path to citizenship. Would they be more flexible if they truly believed the federal government’s promise to secure the border? Perhaps — but they don’t believe.

And why should they? Previous pledges to secure the border have ended in half-hearted enforcement. Yes, there is more border security today than there was a decade ago. But there has always been, it seems, a resistance in the federal bureaucracy to relatively simple actions, like finishing a sufficiently secure border fence, that would contribute greatly to enhanced enforcement…

So it is in that atmosphere that the Gang of Eight prepares to unveil its comprehensive reform plan. The biggest obstacle won’t be a guest worker program or some other detail. It will be the public’s lack of trust.

***

“It’s long overdue,” Graham said on Fox News. “If we don’t do it now, it will be a decade or more before anyone takes it up again.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Um, you said you wanted them “hung”.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Well if I did, I’m sure I was speaking metaphorically. Maybe I said “Patton would have hung them”.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Oh, I see. You weren’t serious. Did you tell me I was supposed to use sarc tags when I did that or it would fall flat? No, you said I was supposed to drop “obvious clues”.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Other comments I’ve read you make on the matter lead me to believe you were against a general amnesty. I’m glad we agree on this.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I hold the following statements to be true:
1) Our political opponents are very good at playing racial politics with minority groups.
2) You can’t wish away the 12 million people who are here illegally.

If the latter statement is true then we have to come up with some means to deal with them because they’re not going away, and if the former statement is true then the longer we hold to positions that make it easy to twist into looking like we don’t want Hispanic people here then the tighter we make our own noose. Changing course does not guarantee victory but not changing course does guarantee defeat.

alchemist19 on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Can’t you read? I said you would have been better utilized there.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM

You might be better utilized on Mercury. But I can’t legally send you there. Any more than you could send me to the border when I was active duty army.

You’re making no sense. I can explain it to you if you just ask. I’m not cryptic like you with you service record you’re implying or avoiding or whatever you’re doing with it.

Do you want me to explain to you or not?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

“your” service record …

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:51 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM

No, I did not tell you to use sarc tags. In fact, I said that sarcasm was better without sarc tags. I said without any kind of perceptive humor it fell flat. I also said that if you were being sarcastic/saying the opposite of what you really belived, you should have been gratified when people went after you for those statements, not all upset. Just becuase you see things in the comments of others that are not there doesn’t mean others are going to see things that aren’t there in your comments.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

alchemist19 on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

You’re the most consistent person here tonight. You’re willing to pander to everyone for almost no real growth in the base and no difference being made in any election.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I tried to follow all that.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Do you want me to explain to you or not?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Your comprehension of simple English is highly deficient.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:57 AM

I tried to follow all that.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Let me take a “wild” guess – you didn’t succeed.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:58 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

I told you months ago and am not going to tell you again. It’s too far in the past, like a different life. I will tell you one small item though only as it just might tic you off – I outranked you.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 5:02 AM

Your comprehension of simple English is highly deficient.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Let’s not get personal. You keep trying to insinuate I would have been able to serve on our Southern Border if I had not been sent to the Middle East and Southwest Asia 5 times. I couldn’t have legally served there. If you don’t understand why, you needn’t try to make it sound like I’m the slow one here because it’s confusing to you. Especially after I’ve offered to explain it to you several times already.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Let me take a “wild” guess – you didn’t succeed.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Yeah … no.

You kind of rambled and you lost me when you went on a tangent again adding things to our conversation that didn’t transpire. Here’s the bottom line. If all of this is to avoid answering a question definitively about your service, I understand. Not my business unless you keep insisting you have some insight to what we’ve been through during the GWOT. I don’t need to know. Just tell me you’d rather not say.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:08 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 5:02 AM

How would I know that? I was a field grade officer. What were you?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:10 AM

I do again want to thank la Raza…I mean the RNC … I mean the DNC and it’s subsidiary the RNC, the organization for the $1,000 in affirmative action latino and affirmative action muslim scholarships they’ve given out to all those nice people…tonight they took in over $4,000,000, but they do have expenses for their consultants you know, and I think that I have another appointment. I would like to stay here, but for the sake of brevity I, I must leave.

In parting, I say that you will be on the road to new horizons, for we who live in a society where citizenship is a commodity and a politician can become a TV personality, it’s not easy to conform if you have any morality…I, I, I said that myself many years ago… I do want to thank Mr. Hawk Driver, I want to thank Mr. Allah Pundit. I want to thank Mr. Morrisey, who just ran through the auditorium and out a fire exit, and I want to thank Marco Rubio – acting el Presidenta of la Raza Mexiamerica and also Mr. Obama – acting Pharaoh and Drone Commander of the World – and also I want to thank Professor Irwin Corey and thank you. …

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:11 AM

How would I know that? I was a field grade officer. What were you?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:10 AM

I could almost have sworn you had said WO-5, but does anyone really care?

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I’m not pandering, I’m taking away from the left a club with which they will beat us over the head until the GOP can’t win a national election. And the sooner we stop making it sound like we don’t want certain groups here the sooner we have a chance to engage them and grow our base. You want illegals to become more attune to a conservative message? Let them start paying Barack Obama’s taxes.

alchemist19 on April 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM

I don’t need to know. Just tell me you’d rather not say.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:08 AM

We had this “conversation” before and if you don’t remember that’s your problem. I’m not into Ground Hog day at the rest home.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:15 AM

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Come on. One account at a time, Vordaj.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:16 AM

I don’t need to know. Just tell me you’d rather not say.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:08 AM

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:15 AM

First, you forgot to change your account back.

Second, you never definitively said anything. You’re being cryptic on purpose. If you did outrank me. No big deal. But I was a field grade. I was Commissioned. Are you sure you outranked me?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Come on. One account at a time, Vordaj.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:16 AM

You know my methods, Watson.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM

First, you forgot to change your account back.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM

I didn’t forget and it sure seems to me a Hawkdriver had said he was a WO-5 (which is impressive as when I was in a WO-4 was the highest WO I’d ever heard of). But who really cares. I was in for 3 years, 5 months and 11 days and that was 40 years ago.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:23 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:16 AM
You know my methods, Watson.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM

I’m guessing you thought it was hard figuring out your socks?

BTW, embarrassing talking about Ground Hog Day at the rest home when “you” forgot to change accounts, no?

Come on. That’s funny, right?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:26 AM

I didn’t forget to change accounts. I have a couple of times years ago, but not this time. I figured you would know from your name being in the Professor Irwin Corey comment.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:28 AM

I didn’t forget

Sure MB4, wink wink. Your secret is safe with me. Truth be know, you’ve used three in this thread that I know of. I miss some sometimes.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:23 AM

First, anything above WO1 is a CWO as in CW4. Of late, it would be an CW5 or MW5. So there’s that. We started by being called MW4s. No real pay raise but with brigade level responsibilities. The equivalent responsibility and pay is LTC. I was also commissioned.

But 3 year, 5 months? Hardly enough time to rise to a field grade and no indication of whether you’d served in combat. Doesn’t really help. Did you serve in Viet Nam? I have no greater respect than for those that served in actual combat in that war.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Can’t we all just get along?

Cheshire Cat on April 3, 2013 at 5:41 AM

I didn’t forget to change accounts.

I said wink, wink. Your secrets safe. No further explaination necessary.

RasThavas on April 3, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Yeah … no. I don’t get it. Irwin Corey? Is that supposed to mean something to me?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Oh God, this is getting boring. I don’t care about all the jargon/nomenclature or “equivalent responsibility”. I said I outranked you (as I said only because it might tic you off) based on remembering you, or somebody, saying you were a W5 or WO5 or CW5 or some kind of warrant officer 5. I don’t know why a Field Grade Officer would be flying helicopters anyway.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I already told you I was in RVN in the FA (1193 and 8105) and an O3. I went to the same OCS as Tommy Franks but 3 years later. And Vietnam was a stupid and useless war too (although I don’t think as stupid as Afcrapistan) and my having been there does not change that in the least.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 5:51 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Well I thought your own name in that comment would. You never heard of Professor Irwin Corey?

“He created a new style of doublespeak comedy; instead of making up nonsense words like “krelman” and “trilloweg”, like double-talker Al Kelly, the Professor would season his speech with many long and florid, but authentic, words. The professor would then launch into nonsensical observations about anything under the Sun, but seldom actually making sense. Changing topics suddenly, he would wander around the stage, pontificating all the while. His quick wit allowed him to hold his own against the most stubborn straight man, heckler or interviewer. One notable fan of Corey’s comedy, despite their radically different politics, was Ayn Rand. Theatre critic Kenneth Tynan once wrote of the Professor in The New Yorker, “Corey is a cultural clown, a parody of literacy, a travesty of all that our civilization holds dear, and one of the funniest grotesques in America. He is Chaplin’s tramp with a college education”"

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 5:58 AM

It’s either changed or you don’t remember much from so long ago. With all respect, it’s not complicated jargon. Pretty standard stuff. CW4s and CW5s are afforded field grade officer status. And Warrants are commissioned when they leave the junior warrant officer ranks. As a Commissioned Warrant I served as a Platoon Leader and was eligible for and considered for a brief interim position as a company/detachment commander. A young captain was brought to our large detachment instead.

I

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I respect your service in that war if you were actually dropping steel on the enemy there. Thank you for your service. I have great respect for the prosecution of both of those wars. Viet Nam and Korea were line in the sand actions that were fought to show the communist forces in the world that the US and NATO forces would not idly stand by and watch small countries fall like dominoes. I was fighting a similar level of conflict in Central and South America not long after you left Viet Nam. I’m sorry you look down on my war time in Afghanistan but I have no reservations about my involvement there, save for the recent change in ROE that now favors the enemy.

I flew for General Franks for a time also. He’s a great man.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM

So as I wade through all that it seems that you were a warrant officer. What rank insignia did you wear? Was it an Oak Leaf or not?

Where were you here which lists grades E1-9, W1-5 and O1-10?

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM

I have to go but I am curious if you’ll use NoBordersJose again, Vordaj? He was actually one of your funnier characters.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Well Amigo, since VinyFoxy got the ban ham, I may if I can think of any new material. Aleph, Mad Mussie, also was deep sixed.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Just so you know W5 is more impressive to me than a field grade, just as is E9.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Where were you here which lists grades E1-9, W1-5 and O1-10?

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Why would I wear an oak leaf? I was never a major. I wore “the coin slot”. It was made to look like very slender captains bars. At one time some brainy mugg was actually considering the same silver bar with a 5 stars. That wouldn’t have been confusing.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Just so you know W5 is more impressive to me than a field grade, just as is E9.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Thanks, I get that but CW4s and CW5s are still field grades for all protocol considerations. But in the end, yes I would call you “sir” inside and salute you outside. Or salute your rank. I outranked every NCO and junior warrant officer in the army and still saluted the newest 2LT from Hudson High.

Then when you came for your APART, (Annual Check Rides) you’d be calling me sir and offering to buy my lunch.

:-)

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:29 AM

good morning HA

the hillary love fest continues this am…if you didn’t know it, hillary will be the next potus…forget the election, she has it in the bag…

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:33 AM

A young captain was brought to our large detachment instead.

Did he salute you or did you salute him or neither?

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Did he salute you or did you salute him or neither?

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:34 AM

He ended up being the detachment commander. We didn’t salute anyone where we were. But I saluted him when we were back in the major FOBs.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:37 AM

OK, you already answered that. So you would have saluted me! Nah. nah, nah!!! It would have been OK if you didn’t though if no one else was around.

VorDaj on April 3, 2013 at 6:37 AM

O/T: Gun Control: Hey, UN…Molon Labe My Take.

kingsjester on April 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Hey cmsinar. How are you?

And Vordaj, last thing. When everyone figures out that I’m actually one of your sockpuppets too, all he11 is really going to break loose.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM

too funny, via newsbusters….

jay leno paraphrase ‘AP will now call illegal immigrants undocumented democrats’

and so true

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:42 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM

morning hawdriver :)

doing well, ready for the weekend already….

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM

kingsjester on April 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

morning KJ
another good one…
maybe dear leader is shooting for un secretary?

shameful what this administration will do behind the people’s back…

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Both VorDaj and hawkdriver are my sockpuppets. Joe Biden is too, but he is much easier to handle.

PootyPoot on April 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Thank you, ma’am. Yes, it is.

kingsjester on April 3, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Morning, KJ!

bluegill on April 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM

How do you get twitter followers? I want to get on Twitter, but I don’t have any followers. How did that one woman Flora duh get so many followers? I want to learn how to comment on Twitter.

bluegill on April 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I’m totally going to do this. You people have to follow me.

bluegill on April 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 6:33 AM

And here in VA, we might as well turn over the keys to Terry McAuliffe because the governor’s race is just a proxy for the Hillary love, don’t you know. It is the start of the Hillary 2016 machine.

Be interesting to know what thoughts are ping-ponging around Joe Biden’s head about all this.

Happy Nomad on April 3, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Happy Nomad on April 3, 2013 at 7:10 AM

indeed

cmsinaz on April 3, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I was thinking earlier today that I needed to go to the court house and change my party affiliation. If the GOP thinks they can do whatever they want and I won’t walk then they’re dead wrong. Then the thought occurred to me that we needed to make a statement about what exactly the GOP would be losing. Why don’t we all pick a day, in a month or so, and all go change our voter affiliation to independent on the same day. Give them some real numbers to think about.

DFCtomm on April 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM

bluegill on April 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I’ll follow your insane ass.

@SketchbookAxe

Axe on April 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM

DFCtomm on April 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Personally, I’d rather work from within. Make sure the right candidates get the GOP nomination at all levels of government instead of the usual crop of squishy establishment critters.

Like it or not, we have a two-party system and killing off the GOP isn’t going to do what you think it will.

Happy Nomad on April 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

@SketchbookAxe
I just followed you. Thanks!

bluegill on April 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hey Deepak, it isn’t an immigrant community if they are here illegally. They are invaders, trespassers, they have illegal alien status. I don’t give a rat’s behind if a bunch of people flaunt our laws are upset that they are not all immediately gifted citizenship as if it is there right. Lot’s of people worked very hard to make this nation and that doesn’t include the people you advocate for.

Happy Nomad on April 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Someone wake up Bmore. :)

Axe on April 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

First.

Bishop on April 3, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Until the govt secures the border, this issue will continue to come up every 20 years or so. American citizenship is being diluted by people with an entitlement mindset. We already give them free health care, a drivers license whether they can drive safely or not or have insurance, food stamps and in some instances the right to vote. Our way of life which has defended through the centuries with our blood and treasure has been so cheapened by politicians, that we are about to give it away again with this new reform.

Kissmygrits on April 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Until the govt secures the border…

Kissmygrits on April 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

The eternal optimist.

Cleombrotus on April 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Bluegill4ever ‏@Bluegill4ever

Hello, twitterverse! I have arrived.

Oh, brother…

Well, at least, Jim Carrey won’t be alone…

Resist We Much on April 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM