Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on March 31, 2013 by Allahpundit

A day after labor and business groups struck a deal on a new guest-worker program, key senators said they are within reach of finalizing an immigration overhaul proposal.

Members of the Senate’s bipartisan “gang of eight,” which is crafting a comprehensive immigration bill, said they have not signed off on a proposal just yet, but are likely to unveil it next week.

“With the agreement between business and labor, every major policy issue has been resolved,” Sen. Charles E. Schumer said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

***

Sen. Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican and another member of the gang, said they are “much closer” with labor and business coming together on the guest-worker issue.

“That doesn’t mean we’ve crossed every ‘i’ or dotted every ‘t,’” he said. “We’ve still got a ways to go in terms of looking at the language, making sure that it’s everything we thought it would be,” he said. “But we’re closer, certainly.”

Mr. Flake says he has no intentions of walking away from the debate, but he acknowledged that Mr. Rubio, Florida Republican, is an influential voice in the debate.

“He’s extremely important to this effort,” Mr. Flake said.

***

“Reports that the bipartisan group of eight senators have agreed on a legislative proposal are premature,” said Sen. Marco Rubio, a Florida Republican who is among the lawmakers working on legislation…

“Eight senators from seven states have worked on this bill to serve as a starting point for discussion about fixing our broken immigration system,” Rubio said. “But arriving at a final product will require it to be properly submitted for the American people’s consideration, through the other 92 senators from 43 states that weren’t part of this initial drafting process.”

Fellow Republican, Rep. Peter King of New York, was skeptical about any prospects for a deal.

“Eight guys in a room saying the border is going to be secure is not enough,” said King, who is not working on the bipartisan proposal.

***

Marco Rubio, the leading Republican on the Senate’s Gang of Eight immigration reform team, has sent a strongly-worded letter to Patrick Leahy, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, warning against an expected Democratic effort to rush an immigration bill through the committee. Specifically, Rubio suggests — in wording that is actually more than a suggestion but less than an outright demand — that Leahy hold multiple hearings on the Gang of Eight proposal, once it is actually written and introduced in the committee.

“I am aware that the Judiciary Committee, both under your leadership and under the leadership of your predecessors, has conducted a number of hearings related to immigration reform,” Rubio, who is not a member of the Judiciary Committee, writes. “I am certain that those hearings deepened your knowledge of these issues and will guide much of your work this Congress. But they cannot be a substitute for fresh hearings to consider specific legislation as part of a national conversation.”…

“I cannot urge strongly enough that [discussion of the bill] start with meaningful hearings,” Rubio said. “Of particular importance is a full consideration of border security proposals, including testimony from border security experts, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and others. A key feature of our bipartisan approach has been an insistence on meeting border security and other enforcement triggers before unauthorized immigrants can apply for permanent residence. But the success of these triggers will require examining what the American taxpayer’s commitment must be in order to make this security plan a reality.”…

Rubio’s letter places him firmly in line with the Republicans on the committee — Sessions, Charles Grassley, Orrin Hatch, John Cornyn, Mike Lee, and Ted Cruz — who have publicly called for a more deliberative process than Leahy has suggested.

***

Axelrod on NBC’s “Meet the Press” dismissed GOP suggestions that President Obama was not serious about immigration reform and sought to use the issue to score political points and win Hispanic voters.

“I understand their paranoia, because it was a terribly different issue for them and continues to be,” said Axelrod. But, he added Obama “wants this accomplishment.”

“This is a legacy item for him. There’s no doubt in my mind that he wants to pass comprehensive immigration reform,” he said.

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“I think we’ve got a deal, and we’ve got to write the legislation,” Graham said on CNN’s “State of The Union.” Graham is part of a bipartisan group of eight senators working an effort to develop broad immigration reform legislation…

He expressed confidence it could pass both the Senate and the GOP-controlled House.

“It’s got to be written up. We haven’t signed off; there’s a few details yet. But conceptually, we have an agreement between business and labor, between ourselves. It has to be drafted; it will be rolled out next week” said Graham.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Bishop!

platypus on March 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Tomorrow is Spawn’s birthday. He’s really going to hate me by the end of it. *Heheheheh.*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:11 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Gonna’ surprise him with the bunny suit again, ain’t ya’.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Gonna’ surprise him with the bunny suit again, ain’t ya’.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Shut. Up.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Shut. Up.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I gave away the surprise, didn’t I.

Have you gotten your present in the mail?

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Go to hell.

rrpjr on March 31, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Could someone tell me how to replace the google search thingie that is to the right of the address bar of my browser? I’m running Firefox.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

key senators dirtbags said they are within reach of finalizing an immigration overhaul proposal a destruction of the Rule of Law, the concept of national sovereignty, and the Constitution … all in one fell swoop.

Treasonous scum. They should be standing trial, the lowlifes.

“secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY

Illegals (and all aliens, in general) are not part of that. The Constitution was written for the citizenry of the US. Period. Because that is who the US government serves. Period.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on March 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Question of the Day: Who’d You Rather? (Eyebleach Sold Separately)Happy Easter!Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Ewww!

AH_C on March 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Question of the Day: Who’d You Rather? (Eyebleach Sold Separately)

Happy Easter!

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM

When I was a teenager I had a huuuge crush on Charlton Heston. Once I even wanted to run away from home to become his housekeeper. Since I was still living in Vienna, Austria, it was quite a challenge.

Gelsomina on March 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Leahy thinks that he is going to steamroll this “legacy bill” for Obysmal? And McCain and Graham are going to tiptoe through the tulips on his behalf?

What is being done about those who have overstayed their visas? How many are stealth jihadis, here on student visas?

onlineanalyst on March 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Click on the “down” arrow and put Bing in instead. I don’t know that that will change it permanently, but it will replace it for now.

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Would someone please primary McCains girlfriend, Miss Grahamnasty?

ConcealedKerry on March 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:18 PM

If you mean my holster-no I haven’t. With the way things are goin’, I’m gonna have my CHL in hand before that stupid holster arrives.
Excuse me-I’ve got to go give my husband-aka ‘Larry the Lounge Singer’-the eye because he won’t stop singing Bonnie Tyler songs.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

A day after labor and business groups struck a deal

Huh? On my behalf?

Buddahpundit on March 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM

because he won’t stop singing Bonnie Tyler songs.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Turn it up!

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Strange. I’m using Firefox also. I have it.

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Would someone please primary McCains girlfriend, Miss Grahamnasty?

ConcealedKerry on March 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I wish DeMint would do just that. He’d steamroll the punk.

Archivarix on March 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Turn it up!

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM

You’re a very evil man. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Look again, the last several versions of Firefox have had it.

Once you get the drop down menu, you can either move the choices around, or delete them.

Its fun to delete google.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM

You are just now figuring that out?

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM

A day after labor and business groups struck a deal

Trumka was a labor honcho involved in these talks. Feeling better now?

onlineanalyst on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

It won’t be easter unless there is a bunny suit. Twerp?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Does anyone believe that Chuck You Schumer has anything other than the destruction of the GOP in his soulless black heart…?

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Axelrod on NBC’s “Meet the Press” dismissed GOP suggestions that President Obama was not serious about immigration reform and sought to use the issue to score political points and win create an unchallengeable bloc of new Democratic Hispanic voters.

FIFH, since Axelturf isn’t about to openly admit what the endgame is, even if everybody except McCain knows it.

The picture says it all. When Schumer is smiling, he knows he’s about to succeed in sticking it to this country, one more time.

clear ether

eon

eon on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Strange. I’m using Firefox also. I have it.

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Look again, the last several versions of Firefox have had it.

Its fun to delete google.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Eureka! Thank you.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Until ALyT comes through.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Until ALyT comes through.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Um…I wear long-sleeves/long pants, and cover my hair. Not. Happenin’.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Eureka! Thank you.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

You are welcome.

The bill will arrive shortly.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I don’t have that.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

You can try to customize your toolbar to get rid of the google junk. If that doesn’t work, open a new page and go to “about:config” in the address bar. Find the “browser.search” stuff and change it to get rid of google. Keep a note of everything you’ve changed so that you can change it back if you don’t like what it does.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on March 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

That sharia sure is catching on in Lubbock.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Ultimately, they want to to destroy America.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

She’s still a yank? But she’s got a holster and a Texas drawl (Ok not a real one)

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM

You are welcome.

The bill will arrive shortly.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Bill Nye the science guy?

I’d rather see Twerp in her bunny suit.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

She’s still a yank?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM

You can be in Texas most of your life and still be considered a yank.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Comprehensive Immigration Reform America Destruction.

Traitors rejoice!

The hyper-power must be humbled.

And ultimately undone.

profitsbeard on March 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Can’t wait for scented political advertisements!

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM

That sharia sure is catching on in Lubbock.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Actually, the way I wear my hair is more like psychedelic Mennonite.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I still sound like a Chicagoan.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:48 PM

A day after labor and business groups struck a deal

The fact that the American people were not present at the negotiation table should make everyone feel so much better…

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I still sound like a Chicagoan.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:48 PM

You write like one too.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I admit that I haven’t been following this issue that closely, but I really don’t see how this is difficult. Just keep out illegals, and keep America America. Am I missing something?

And wtf is Graham talking about with his resigned ‘declining population’ crap? Wouldn’t the solution to that be to encourage Americans to marry and bear more children?

It may be too late for me personally (misspent youth) but I’ve always wanted lots of kids. Why not advocate that?

Graham seems to be talking about America not as if it is our country, but as if it was a sock-manufacturing business in Thailand that he was managing.

WhatSlushfund on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

It won’t be easter unless there is a bunny suit.
SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I have an edible bunny suit…that work? :D~

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

H8TR.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Mark ‏@analogkid2112 5h

@iowahawkblog Birds that fly over solar plants are incinerated in flight http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/21/local/la-me-solar-heat-plume-20120621
Retweeted by David Burge

David Burge David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 5h

Shredded tweet: US wind turbines kill more than 500 birds every day http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/an_exxon_valdez_every_year/ … #PleaseWontSomeoneThinkoftheBirdies

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM

And if Leaky Leahy and Chuck you Schumer have there way We The People will have no say in the senate where it will be passed through in the dark of night with the help of the usual RINOs Collins, Murcowski Snow, McStain and Grahamnasty.

ConcealedKerry on March 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM

…that work? :D~

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

And they call me mean…
pictures, or you are makin’ it up.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I have an edible bunny suit…that work? :D~

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

lol

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Members of the Senate’s bipartisan “gang of e i gS hi t,”

KOOLAID2 on March 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I have an edible bunny suit…that work? :D~

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

OK, so which one is you?
;)

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I have an edible bunny suit…that work? :D~

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

…ok I’m hungry!

KOOLAID2 on March 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Lets see..in 2010 El Rubio told me this

In a CNN debate on Oct 24, 2010, moderator Candy Crowley asked, “So your plan is that you’re going to close the borders, get the electronic system, fix the legal system, and then do what?” Rubio responded: “And then you’ll have a legal immigration system that works. And you’ll have people in this country that are without documents that will be able to return to the — will be able to leave this country, return to their homeland, and try to re-enter through our system that now functions, a system that makes sense…Earned path to citizenship is basically code for amnesty.”

So he got my vote.
He evolved (heh) I didn’t. So bah bye. 3 strikes and your out.
If he is counting on the enormous Rican vote here..good luck duck..
See then how Alan Grayson made a comeback..shhhh..they vote very left. They don’t care a wit. Common wealth leeches.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Birds that fly over solar plants are incinerated in flight

Shredded tweet: US wind turbines kill more than 500 birds every day

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Second look at sending EnviroNazis on short flights into the air in personal, solar-powered “space suits”?

Karma.

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM

ConcealedKerry on March 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM

If this thing passes, the whole Country will turn into California…

… My vote hasn’t counted in this State since Prop. 187 was over turned by one (1) Democrat judge.

It’s paradise…

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM

lol

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM

OK, so which one is you?
;)

predator on March 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

LOL! 2 of my fave posters..thinking alike,I see.

Happy Easter!

You too Mr Kool….
Now I said edible…didn’t tell you what its made of. lmao…

Pred and SP in one thread..B9′s suit is melting..Hombres Caliente~ ;)

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM

pictures, or you are makin’ it up.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I have me some..not for you though.
Only the gentlemen. :P

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Question of the Day: Who’d You Rather? (Eyebleach Sold Separately)

Happy Easter!

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM

OH – for the LOVE OF GOD!!

May God have Mercy on our Mortal SOULS!!

You might want to go to church and light a candle for posting that, Rosie – Bless your heart!

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Cue Twilight Zone music.

That’s more freaky-deaky than Witchy-Woman-Evil-Lip-Eye-Avatar!

lol

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Now I said edible…didn’t tell you what its made of. lmao…

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM

The same stuff gummy bears are made out of. The only stuff that counts, or works…I know.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Dude, I warned you. What do you think “Eyebleach Sold Separately” means???? lol

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Too bad, I would have shared some back.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

lol

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Stupid chocolate bunny.

Rusty Allen on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Too bad, I would have shared some back.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Of your wife? hahahahaha

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Pred and SP in one thread..B9′s suit is melting..Hombres Caliente~ ;)

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM

We are but moths to your flame.

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Of your wife? hahahahaha

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

In a custom made Vampirella outfit…

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Yes ma’am. Munch munch. Xoxo. I wuv me some wabbit suit when b9 is wearing it. Then comes the carpet munching.

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

If this thing passes, the whole Country will turn into California…

It’s paradise…

Seven Percent Solution on March 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM

via http://legalinsurrection.com/

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM

William,always beware when clicking on any link from rwm…
I have had multiple injuries over the years-needed therapy too.
Its why I am a wacko bird now.
;)

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

We will find out.

Its a good thing you didn’t write furry taco, or bearded clam.

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Dude, I warned you. What do you think “Eyebleach Sold Separately” means???? lol

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

You DID warn me – fairly………still, a candle might be helpful….the word “penance” comes to mind…

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I’m very attracted to B9 because of her zesty energy and flan recipes.

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

omg..lol
I thinks its time for a smoke break.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM

We are but moths to your flame.

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

*big smile*
I heart u Pred-ur the best.
I hope you are doing well! Wonderful to see u-always.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Cozmo said some very suggestive things. Twerp should dish out some spankage Texas style.

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Jack Black on SNL dressed as a woman surveying a woman’s apartment:

“We’re gonna have ta tear these rugs up!”

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Some Graham-supporting PAC has been running pro-Graham pro-immigration ads in SC lately, although he is over a year even from a primary challenge, and immigration reform without enforcement implemented FIRST is not a popular position here.

It makes little sense unless they are hoping to generate phone calls to Tim Scott to support the effort. But they don’t suggest or mention that.

Since this is one of the few issues upon which the conservative opinion is most popular with a majority of the public, I doubt there is any “deal” which can pass the Senate, much less the House.

Adjoran on March 31, 2013 at 9:19 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Jack Black dressed as a woman on SNL, surveying a woman’s apartment:

“We’re gonna have to Tear These Rugs Up!”

….sorry for the finger-computer failure….

williamg on March 31, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I made an easter basket for b9.

9 jelly beans
9 marshmallow chicks
9 little chocolate eggs.
9 dinner dates at dairy queen.
9 sponge baths and 9 bed times stories about sparky the muffin diver.

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

If you want to replace it permanently with Bing or another search engine of your choosing, and you’re in Firefox, go to Preferences —-> General, and you should see a “Home Page” field which you can put in http://www.bing.com or whatever you want your home page to be, then go back and refresh. The site you chose should come up every time you launch Firefox. You might have to quit and restart; it’s been ages since I did that and I don’t quite remember. I’m on a Mac, too, but you should have similar commands.

PatriotGal2257 on March 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I heart u Pred-ur the best.
I hope you are doing well! Wonderful to see u-always.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM

My day is made. Best to you always.

A little dedication. *posted for the first time last night–fits here as well*

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:24 PM

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

‘Hit the little down arrow next to the google icon and select a different search engine.

lorien1973 on March 31, 2013 at 9:25 PM

William,always beware when clicking on any link from rwm…
I have had multiple injuries over the years-needed therapy too.
Its why I am a wacko bird now.
;)

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I confess that’s all true. I have even “rick-rolled” Progs into the hospital. I think it was chumpThreads or uppereastside, who said that he would never, ever, ever forgive me for my post “And, Now, For A Word About Abortion From…Johnny Rotten & Sid Vicious of The Sex Pistols.” Obviously, he didn’t know The Sex Pistols or the fact that many of the English punk bands in the 1970s actually came from pretty middle to even upper-middle class backgrounds. Despite appearance and adopted accents, most didn’t grow up in the East End, as Americans assume. Many were even Tories.

England’s Punks: “When There’s No Future, How Can There Be Sin? We’re The Flowers In The Dustbin.”

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM

peeks back in<<<

alrighty then….
ahem.

I doubt there is any “deal” which can pass the Senate, much less the House.

Adjoran on March 31, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I sure hope the hell your right.
OBIE care and Gun control has me so upset, this shite is the last straw.

Question for anyone out their with polling data…
Do the states with the least illegals and furthest from the border
favor this?
I was born and raised in SoCal. I endured the hell back in the freaking 80′s until we left. I still visited and spent summers there with my father in San Diego through the 90′s.
Besides my experience in Fl, it is one reason I feel very strongly about this issue.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I do hope we all had a good Easter..

I did..

And now I am finishing it off with a..
Well..
some Spirits..

Electrongod on March 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Am I allowed to say that?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM

XO-love the basket. lol
I don’t care what u say..
Just don’t be getting me into trouble!

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

PatriotGal2257 on March 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM

thanks.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM

lorien1973 on March 31, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Methinks that your understanding of “hit” may be different from mine.

davidk on March 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Just don’t be getting me into trouble!

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

What?!? I thought “trouble” was your middle name!

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I made Cesar Chavez baskets.

Rusty Allen on March 31, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Whoa-
I meant usually you make me laugh
or do a crazy photo shop pic that burns my retina.
Oh yes..that should have sent them into the hospital-or realized what they advocate for..and felt shame.
I recall when you did the awesome posters and why..A picture is worth a million words.

Interesting rwm..didn’t know that about the punk scene guys from back in the day. You always teach me something new.

well now I am all effed up.
illegals,sex,bunny suits,abortion pics
I need a drink.

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

predator on March 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM

As much as like Tanya, I just have to go with this one.

I think it fits better too.

Walking dead…whoa…

cozmo on March 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I am the resident bartender

Rusty Allen on March 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

bazil9 on March 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

If you ever want to look at the posters again…

Propaganda Revisited: We Wuz Robbed! The Way We Should’ve Fought World War II!

Resist We Much on March 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM