Question for Planned Parenthood official: What should happen to a baby born alive after a botched abortion?

posted at 4:21 pm on March 29, 2013 by Allahpundit

Via John McCormack at the Weekly Standard, some words of wisdom from the Kermit Gosnell school of “women’s health.” Say this much for her: As monstrous as this is, at least she’s consistent. It’s a strange mindset that would suddenly demand that a doctor rescue a baby in peril after giving him the green light to kill it in the womb 10 minutes earlier. The only situation I can think of where someone’s typically asked to switch from assailant to savior in the blink of an eye is when cops or soldiers wound an armed enemy in the course of defending themselves. In all other cases, a person who’s made the decision to kill will, if left uninterrupted, tend to finish the job. Pro-lifers have always argued that it’s silly and arbitrary to make birth (or viability) some key threshold for personhood. In her own ominous way, she’s agreeing with that. If a mother and her doctor have decided to kill, why stop at accidental birth? Why not let them finish the job? Free Gosnell!

As a practical matter, even if Florida’s law requiring rescue is enacted, how many abortionists do you suppose would actually follow it in the privacy of the “exam room” in cases of accidental birth?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

Your values are losing globally and quickly so–except, well, we all know a five letter word that starts with I. I don’t how long it can hold out in the information age?

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM

*sip*

As has been pointed out to me repeatedly the last few days, we do seem to be losing ground, and the war is looking grim.

For us, not for you. You seem to be feeling pretty good about things.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Do all pro-aborts have mental disorders? Or are they just intrinsically dishonest? Both?

CW on March 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Who is “you people”? Rude and ignorant are always a delightful addition to a conversation.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Eat a bag of dicks planecrashlaw. A quick search of your idiot nom pretty much condemns to to the who’s who of hell bound ignoramuses.

Congrats patriot.

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2013 at 8:42 PM

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Who is “you people”?

canditaylor68 on March 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I think it means “the voices” in its pointy little head.

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Well, look, between genetic screening and abortion, the future looks pretty bright, actually. We can finally take control of our destiny and get rid of the people holding us back, the useless eaters. Man can finally get somewhere without all the parasites.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I would be willing to bet that idiots like Thuja don’t realize that for much of Europe their abortion laws are generally more restrictive then ours. These pro-aborts are not the brightest bunch .

CW on March 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

You people killed the next:

President

Cure for cancer

Terra-former of Mars

I could go on but I think you get my point now huh. One other thing, never paint with such a broad brush, because I never push my personal beliefs on anyone, but you want to on me, so you should always be prepared for push back.

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Thuja so when you’re done the shame about kills you doesn’t it?

CW on March 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Yes so next time due to genetic screening we will just abort those who have diseased code. /// http://www.hawking.org.uk/about-stephen.html

canditaylor68 on March 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Thuja need not worry about ambiguity when his sociopath ramblings are, er, perfectly clear.

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM

He might be joking.

Mimzey on March 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I notice those advocating for abortion have already been born.

I notice those advocating for abortion also are those who go nuts on puppy abuse.

Speakup on March 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM

This thread’s good for a few hundred more comments yet, but I’ll nominate that for “thread winner”.

I have a family member involved in animal rescue. I know exactly what you’re talking about. : (

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I would settle for a terra-forming mission to Mars, one way ticket, probably, but I would love the chance to get away from group think and be a rugged individualist who formed a new world where free people could live, the socialist could have the “Earth that Was”;)

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Personally, both Tiller and Gosnell deserve exactly what is coming to them in the afterlife but if you defend them I’m sure you don’t believe in God or his judgement.

D-fusit on March 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I notice those advocating for abortion have already been born.

Speakup on March 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Oh no doubt.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

You’re an idiot ass.

Solaratov on March 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

While it is a very true subject you bring to light, it is a bit self defeating, because Alpha males are being bred out and replaced with betas, so when your rights need to be protected, I am afraid you may find yourself in a very dangerous situation, oh and those alphas that you think exist that feel about things the way you do, yeah not sure if I would trust them to stand up for you in a culture of I!

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

As I understand what you are saying, I think you are conflating gay tolerance as somehow the opposite of being an alpha male. Yes, during Medieval and Modern times until recently, there was an expectation that alpha males be exceptionally homophobic. That expectation is weakening, though we don’t yet have an out professional football player, but that is just a matter of time.
But there is a sense in which you are correctly addressing me. Because my sport, though quite difficult, is such a beta magnet as it is a balance sport, most young guys are know are beta. I have noticed a certain fascination with the idea of the ninja. You should remember that it may not be a good idea to turn your back on beta male.
Slightly off topic, but you should know what you are up against. The young heterosexual beta guys I know consider me too moderate on the gay issue.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Jaw dropping callousness and horror in some of these posts. I also have wondered how many of those babies would have been someone who may have have held the promise for so many gains and discoveries to benefit society and this world. There’s no denying there have to have been many.

poli-nana on March 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Considering my beliefs about it, I don’t see how a doctor worth the cost of the paper his license is printed on can perform an abortion anyway, however, I’m willing to bet that even such humanity-deficient drones would hesitate to kill a living, breathing person, no matter how small and defenseless.

Knott Buyinit on March 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I personally wouldn’t kill an abortionist, but far be it from me to force my moral values on anyone else.
Like abortion advocates will tell you, “If you don’t want an abortion, don’t have one”…but if you do, who am I to judge?
Same with killing an abortionist. If you don’t want to, don’t. Who am I to judge it as morally wrong if you do?

Mimzey on March 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

For those baby killing supporters, I hope hear the crying and screaming of the 52 million little ones killed. I hope you see their faces before you hit the sea of sulpher….

crosshugger on March 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I still want to know what medical emergency requires a child to be born both early and dead.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM

The mother will be very deeply depressed if forced to raise a baby, and putting him/her up for adoption would be seriously traumatic.

Abortionists used that line a while in the 80s.

Liam on March 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Yeah, I call BULL BLEEP!

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

( G a s p )
I agree, but I’m not use to that kind of language coming from the keyboard of Cindy Munford.

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM

He might be joking.

Mimzey on March 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

thugja lacks sufficient intelligence for wit….

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Are you dumb to not be able to understand how those who advocate for abortion view this? Puppy abuse is cruelty. Abortion is not. This really is that simple.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Um, because puppies are just like little unborn people?

OK.

You should find a better cause, dear.

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2013 at 8:57 PM

On the upside, though, the leftists are aborting their own “inconvenient lumps of cells” (and those of the minorities that they despise) so, at some point, there just won’t be enough leftists remaining to bother the decent people.
It may take a while, but they’ll abort themselves out of existence.

[Unless, of course, they try to institute forced abortion.]

Solaratov on March 29, 2013 at 8:57 PM

crosshugger on March 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Judgement Day is going to be a long one. Can you imagine being an unrepentant woman meeting the eternal and glorified spirit(s) of the one(s) she aborted here on Earth?

Liam on March 29, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Longing for the days when a person sentenced to death by hanging would be freed by the executioner if he survived the attempted hanging.

can_con on March 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM

canditaylor68 on March 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Thinking too small. :)

We can also screen for less deal-breaking traits. Of course the cripples go, but so can the right-wing-bunker-building anti social types. We can stick with pliable psychological models, better able to receive training.

I hope we go with tall blondes . . .

What a future. I wish I could see it!

And also have consequence-free sex with the tall blondes!

Wonder what Soma tastes like . . .

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

So…beta males are cowards. We’ll keep that in mind.

Solaratov on March 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Who is “you people”?

How would I kill Gosnell when I oppose the DP?

And, by the way, my precious, “you people” killed Jim Pouillon.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

The hardest thing for me is Christ even died for people that willingly support killing innocents….Will they repent, because He is coming back and the Judgment Seat will follow unless of course you meet your Maker sooner than His return. Why would you wait, repent now….Easter is a perfect time for forgiveness…..

crosshugger on March 29, 2013 at 9:04 PM

consider me too moderate on the gay issue.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Sure they do. /

………

Say tell me…you’re ignoring my point.

Do you really feel a need to dehumanize the unborn or recently born so much? Do you think that the acceptance of such evil will absolve you of your own acts of inhumanity? You know safety in groups and all that.

Must be sad knowing that you’re wired abnormally. You are willing to not just watch but also encourage the deaths of millions. Does homosexuality pervert you to such a point? Seriously, you’re mentally ill.

Don’t ever talk to me about human rights. Hypocrite.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM

thuja

I respect your right to hold your ideas important, but I reject your imagined right to grant any authority the power to decide the meaning of life and the dispensation thereof.

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

D@mn. I don’t remember going out with y’all HotArians and killing this guy.

When did we do that? Did we have a good time? Did we have dinner afterwards????

kim roy on March 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

And, Now, For A Word About Abortion From…Johnny Rotten & Sid Vicious of The Sex Pistols

Love you.

Mean it.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Speakup on March 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I’m crediting thuja with NOT … promoting, or defending that view; only stating it.

Coulda’ been worded better though, thuja.

Would have saved some misunderstanding.

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Bigger thinking! Can I haz some too?
Personally I cant wait until they breed out breeders.//

canditaylor68 on March 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I apologize. Some people make me feisty.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Hey thuja, you should pray that you and I never cross paths on this earth. I might just try to convice you how wrong you are on this point. This is not a threat but did you ever think how a sharp medical instument shoved into your brain and twisted around to scramble your grey matter might feel. I think it just might qualify as cruelty.

D-fusit on March 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM

kim roy on March 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Let’s say we give them back Tiller in exchange for the millions they have slaughtered.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM

You people killed George Tiller. Why not make it 2 for 2.

planecrashlaw on March 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

And ‘you people’ have killed how many millions now? You really want to play this game?

Midas on March 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM

thuja

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I respect the right, I don’t respect the ideas.

Saltysam on March 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM

This really is that simple.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Pro Aborts are always simple. Don’t mind the science.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

D@mn. I don’t remember going out with y’all HotArians and killing this guy.

When did we do that? Did we have a good time? Did we have dinner afterwards????

kim roy on March 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I dunno. Dwank twchuuuuuu muunnny Grway Guse cozmoosepoltroons. Chu memba?

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

So…beta males are cowards. We’ll keep that in mind.

Solaratov on March 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

You say coward. I say strategic.

And why the hell should a beta male play by alpha males rules–especially when those rules guarantee the alpha male victory? And historically speaking before the gun, the only thing the weak could do was fight “cowardly”.

I just wish I get all beta males to admit how great the gun has been for them.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

No, I didn’t confuse anything, and I know not to turn my back on a beta. You talk to me of sport, games determine not the man, it is how you hold up when you are held over the volcano that matters, when you are really exposed, who are you, that is the question, and are you larger than yourself. I know plenty of Alpha homosexuals who could rip a man’s arms off with their bare hands, I am no more scared of them then a heterosexual alpha or beta for that matter. Their sexual preference matters not to me, what they stand for does. There are evils in this world that don’t care about the petty bickering that is going on here, and they would have power and dominion over all. Right now they are using a small minority group to accomplish the next move on the chess board, then they will toss them away as they have the others, subjugating them to slavery, too weak and timid to resist because they no longer understand how to stand on their own without being propped up. Ask the Brownshirts how it turned out for them. Btw, they thought it was quite masculine to be homosexual.

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Agree, my conversations with thuga have always been thoughtful and expansive. We may not always agree but he is not continuous.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Someone tell me why homosexuals love abortion? Is there some self hate going on? They think that protecting life is ‘legislating the bedroom’. They are willing to devalue the lives of millions of innocents over an orgasm?

On a side note: It will fun to watch when the logical end of the rise of government’s role in our health lives extends to their “lifestyle”. The gnashing of teeth will be surely something.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Freudian Slip?

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I say strategic.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Said like a pus*y who’d trade a human life for an orgasm.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Strange. All the polls say gay marriage is a shoe-in, but when the polls are in the election booth, it loses.

Perhaps even the Latinos have figured out what happens when you are against teh gays. The El Coyote Cafe must have been an eye opener.

unclesmrgol on March 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Why couldn’t any of those geniuses simply ask “if the baby survives the abortion, you are OK with killing it, yes or no?”

TulsAmerican on March 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I just read something like that. It’s an aside, but . . . exactly the same spirit. Hmm . . .

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I just wish I get all beta males to admit how great the gun has been for them.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I agree. And for women too.

unclesmrgol on March 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

It may take a while, but they’ll abort themselves out of existence.

[Unless, of course, they try to institute forced abortion.]

Solaratov on March 29, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Unfortunately, that’s what they’ve taken over the school system to indoctrinate our children. They know they don’t reproduce, so they try to brainwash ours through use of force and media pressure.

njrob on March 29, 2013 at 9:17 PM

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I think he/she was advocating that position.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Indeed. It will be a lot like Danton of the French Revolution loudly protesting that he’s to be treated differently whilst being dragged to the guillotine after having made himself, er, head (pun optional) of state.

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM

LOL! No, just my usual great proof reading skills. Seriously, he’s a good commenter of long standing. Keeping in mind that I even like our trolls.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Someone tell me why homosexuals love abortion?

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Revenge.

The heterosexual act creates.

Saltysam on March 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM

How often do botched abortions produce a living child? In what trimester are these children born? If born so early that they require intensive care are the parents obligated to pay?

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

If a beta male could fight by alpha male rules than they wouldn’t be beta, so that doesn’t even seem to be an option. You make strategic sound weasley.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

There exists, finally, a somewhat numerous class of honest but timid souls who, too intelligent to take the Christian dogmas seriously, reject them in detail, but have neither the courage nor the strength nor the necessary resolution to summarily renounce them altogether. They abandon to your criticism all the special absurdities of religion, they turn up their noses at all the miracles, but they cling desperately to the principal absurdity; the source of all the others, to the miracle that explains and justifies all the other miracles, the existence of God. Their God is not the vigorous and powerful being, the brutally positive God of theology. It is a nebulous, diaphanous, illusory being that vanishes into nothing at the first attempt to grasp it; it is a mirage, an ignis fatugs; that neither warms nor illuminates. And yet they hold fast to it, and believe that, were it to disappear, all would disappear with it. They are uncertain, sickly souls, who have lost their reckoning in the present civilisation, belonging to neither the present nor the future, pale phantoms eternally suspended between heaven and earth, and occupying exactly the same position between the politics of the bourgeois and the Socialism of the proletariat. They have neither the power nor the wish nor the determination to follow out their thought, and they waste their time and pains in constantly endeavouring to reconcile the irreconcilable. In public life these are known as bourgeois Socialists.

With them, or against them, discussion is out of the question. They are too puny.

That. :) In context, it gets more pronounced. Also, he goes on. Bakunin again.

(Apologies for linking Marxists. Necessary to backfill.)

By the way, if that isn’t at least seasoned with the same attitude the powers that have toward their unwashed-mass supporters, in America, right now, the devil will have no shepherds.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Do they love abortion? Who’s going to make the kids the want to adopt.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I think he/she was advocating that position.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Well, thuja ? ! … Do you mind clearing this UP ?

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

How often do botched abortions produce a living child?

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

What exactly is the definition of a botched abortion?

Saltysam on March 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for that.
Bookmarked.

Mimzey on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Early morning workouts tend to be my most thoughtful time of clarity, yesterday will I was cross-fitting(love the simplicity of the workouts)it hit me that the little corporal had used a select bunch of homosexual alphas to do his dirty work, seems their party has the word socialism in it too, and the policies of that regime seem to permeate our culture under the guise of National Freedom, don’t forget the Kennedy’s love of Hitler, nor some of the other prominent figures in our country, just saying.

MarshFox on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

The baby is on the table breathing and kicking and I know it’s a sweet innocent baby but there is a sacred right of the mother and healthcare provider to decide whether it lives. I know, I know, some of you think it’s a beautiful little life but you can’t just ignore the sanctity of a mothers decision to murder her baby. I mean c’mon! It’s 2013 … You are living in the dark ages of the 80s and 90s when babies were considered little adorable people. Little babies can’t even talk, ,dude! And you religious nuts are trying to protect them?!? /

BoxHead1 on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Really? The cost of the medical care as decision pivot for handling the baby kicking on the table?

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

As one of about twelve people in America who is both pro-life and pro-gay marriage…

EricW on March 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Thirteen. Yo.

bmmg39 on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I say strategic.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Said like a pus*y who’d trade a human life for an orgasm.

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I’m sure you could crush me in bar fight, but macho alpha male posturing against a beta male over the computer looks silly. In fact, I snicker in your general direction.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Are you f(*&in serious?

Saltysam on March 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Someone tell me why homosexuals love abortion?

CW on March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Never mind that. I want someone to explain to me why so many gay men on the Left – starting with Sully a/k/a Inspector Vajayjay and chumpThreads – are obsessed with Palin uteri!

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Well, thuja ? ! … Do you mind clearing this UP ?

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

In the absense of a thuja clarification, backtrack and read just thuja for awhile . . .

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

lfod misses the point, as usual.

So I left about 3 hours ago. I guess Armin left as well and thuja took his place.

22044 on March 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

They are obviously, latently heterosexuality and won’t admit it to themselves. :)

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM

22044 on March 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

They could be the same. Only so much crazy to go around….

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

On the other hand, if they’re never attempted to begin with …….

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Palin Envy

29Victor on March 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

EricW on March 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Thirteen. Yo.

bmmg39 on March 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Checking in at 14.

BTW, bmmg39, that makes you “Israel,” which I very, very affectionately call “The 13th Floor of the Middle East.” Look at any map or in any book in a ME country and it’s not there. So, if you want, you can be 14 & I’ll be 15 when we’re in an elevator in the ME. lol

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Thuja wants to be indignant without recourse or reaction.

Too bad.

hillbillyjim on March 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM

libfreeordie on March 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

It doesn’t matter how often it occurs. If the parents cannot or won’t pay, taxpayers will. In most states, a woman can drop off her baby anonymously at any fire station, police station or hospital and not be prosecuted. The child becomes a ward of the state.

The bottom line is this: Once the child is born alive, the woman’s “right to choose” is TERMINATED…unless she wants to be prosecuted for murder.

Period.

Story.

End of.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Palin Envy

29Victor on March 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Evidently.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Jealously?

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM

*bad edit. Damn. Ruined my joke. :)

I was so proud of it too.

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Well, thuja ? ! … Do you mind clearing this UP ?

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

If you’re not going to respond, thuja ….. what am I left with ?

All of those harsh, critical replies were RIGHT.

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

That’s an easy one.

Send the baby to Hawaii and apply for a “foreign born” “Certificate of Live Birth” created in Photoshop Illustrator.

Stefan

stefanslaw on March 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Checking in at 14.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Interesting, but you guys are now #12 & #13 – EricW’s supposed prolife credentials were exposed as deceitful a couple pages back.

22044 on March 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Well, thuja ? ! … Do you mind clearing this UP ?

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I’m not completely sure what you want cleared up, but I do think I worded something poorly in an earlier post. Here’s what I wrote earlier about the poor wording. If this doesn’t clear up what you are asking about, let me know.

It occurs to me what I wrote was ambiguous. I didn’t mean to say that Speakup is dumb for not agreeing with my view on abortion. I meant that it is dumb to not understand how people who disagree with you think–at least when how they think is easy to understand. I don’t think just because someone disagrees with me on this topic that they are dumb or evil. I want to be very clear about that last sentence. It may be of some benefit to everyone in this debate if we were a little more respectful of each other.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

22044 on March 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Oops! I’m tagged Israel. Kewl.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM

They are obviously, latent heterosexuals and won’t admit it to themselves. :)

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Maybe, Bishop Eddie Long can “cure” them of their heterosexuality. lol

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM

If you’re not going to respond, thuja ….. what am I left with ?

All of those harsh, critical replies were RIGHT.

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Gosh, a neighbor came by to give me some Easter candy, though I celebrate Passover. Really, you can’t expect me or anyone else to live by their keyboard.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Jealously?

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Aha! Shoe collection! Palin rocks some 5″ heels. Sully is definitely jealous.

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Maybe, Bishop Eddie Long can “cure” them of their heterosexuality. lol

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Do you seeeeeeeeee a woman’s buttocks and burn with lust?

Come forward, come forward.

Breasts are for feeding children, not for nuzzling . . .

. . . that’s right . . . make room here in the front . . . it’s alright . . . you aren’t alone . . . many men see bright red lipstick — on a woman — and like it (unless there’s an eyeball in there — omg) –

Are we going to help these men?

Are we going to cast this evil away from them?

Axe on March 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Really, you can’t expect me or anyone else to live by their keyboard.

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Sure we can. Happy Passover. May you have many blessings.

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Resist We Much on March 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Long may she wear them!!!!

Cindy Munford on March 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Say this much for her: As monstrous as this is, at least she’s consistent.

I’m wondering if Alisa LaPolt Snow is willing to place herself in the shoes of the aborted.

rukiddingme on March 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Thank you for finally getting back to me. Now, regarding your 7:26 PM reply:

thuja on March 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I’m picking five words from your first line; “… those who advocate for abortion …”.
Do those five words include yourself, or were you just playing “devil’s advocate”?

listens2glenn on March 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Thugja “celebrates” Passover? Really? Passover? Where lives of children are spared by passing over?

Now that is supreme irony not to mention industrial grade hypocrisy.

viking01 on March 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM