Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on March 19, 2013 by Allahpundit

Today, tea party favorite Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., became the latest prominent Republican to confuse the immigration conversation by avoiding specific language on citizenship — perhaps by design.

Paul lent his growing political weight to the issue with a speech widely interpreted as endorsing a pathway to citizenship. But he did so without making clear what that path would look like, or by even using the words “citizen” or “citizenship” – and of course steering far clear of any hint of a word like “amnesty.”…

“They’re really trying to find the sweet spot. It’s hard for them – they’ve moved a huge distance in a short time,” said Frank Sharry, executive director of the pro-reform group America’s Voice, which has frequently criticized lawmakers for standing in the way of a path to citizenship.

“Republicans are trying to find a place where they’re pro-Latino, but not attacked from the right. It’s a hard place to find,” Sharry said.

***

The Associated Press is standing by its report that Sen. Rand Paul intended to back a path to citizenship in his speech Tuesday to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, despite the fact that he did not do so, and despite claims from advisers that the AP’s story is wrong.

“AP stands by its story. In a copy of his prepared speech given to AP by his office Monday night, Sen. Paul made clear that illegal immigrants would have a path towards probationary legal status and then towards a green card, which allows people to eventually apply to become U.S. citizens,” Washington Bureau Chief Sally Buzbee said in a statement sent to POLITICO.

“In the speech he delivered Tuesday, he omitted that point,” she continued. “After the speech, however, Paul again confirmed, while speaking to reporters, that under his plan, illegal immigrants would ultimately be able to apply for citizenship after a long and complex process.”

***

Senator Rand Paul clarified today that he was not opposed to an eventual pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

“The immigration debate has been trapped and it’s been polarized by two terms: ‘path to citizenship’ and ‘amnesty,’” Paul told reporters in a conference call this afternoon. “So everybody who doesn’t want anything to move forward calls every proposal that somebody else wants ‘pathway to citizenship’ or ‘you’re granting amnesty.’ Can’t we have reform and just not call them by names that discourage the progress from going forward?”…

Paul was uneasy with the idea of harsh financial penalties for illegal immigrants. “If you had to pay back all your back payroll taxes and you’ve been working here for ten years, that would be thousands and thousands of dollars . . . so to get your work visa, I wouldn’t have any kind of big penalty like that,” he remarked. “If you’re going to get in the other line for citizenship, if they’re going to make it real easy, like you get right into the green-card line, then maybe you have to have pay penalties.”

Instead, Paul would prefer that penalty “be just the slowness to the process, not the money, because I think it would be prohibitive for a lot of people to come up with a large fine.”

***

Senator Paul doesn’t like the language used to describe amnesty…

This is hilarious. “Path to citizenship” is itself a euphemism, one of many dreamed up to avoid the A-word, in the wake of focus groups conducted in 2001 by the National Council of La Raza to advise the Mexican government on how to push amnesty. The fact that they need to keep dreaming up new euphemisms once everyone understands what the old ones stand for should be a sign that the underlying policy is the problem, not the labels attached to it.

***

As a rule (generalizations are always dangerous) paleoconservatives tend to be populist and protectionist (think Pat Buchanan). They worry a lot about immigration and stress border security. Conversely, libertarians tend to be less nationalistic, instead viewing themselves as citizens of the world.

As advocates of free markets and trade, libertarians tend to believe immigration laws should “match the reality of a dynamic society and labor market.”

Based on today’s news — on the immigration issue, at least — it’s clear Paul’s libertarian side won out.

***

The key elements of Rand Paul’s immigration plan: a) securing the border, b) expanded high-skill, entrepreneur visas with total numbers determined by a bipartisan panel, c) no national ID card or mandatory E-Verify, and d) a route to legalization for illegal immigrants.

I guess that last point is particularly controversial because of Paul’s Tea Party support. But what really struck me is that aside from rejecting both the national ID card “forcing businesses to become policemen,” the Paul plan doesn’t seem to be very libertarian. While he wants more immigration, his path to legalization is more restrictionist than Marco Rubio’s path to citizenship for illegals…

Paul’s outspoken libertarian beliefs are really what make him interesting as a national political figure. His immigration plan seems like a missed opportunity to advance the argument.

***

Worse, unlike the Gang of Ocho amnesty plan endorsed by Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., Paul would force Republicans to play the role border-security-bad-guys every year. The Washington Examiner‘s Byron York reports, “Under his proposal, the border would have to be verified secure by some government agency and then — this is a key step for Paul — voted on by Congress on a yearly basis.”

You don’t have to be a genius to figure out how this would turn out. Every year a majority of Republicans would vote to say the border was not secure and those who came to the country illegally should not continue down the path to citizenship. And every year every Democrat and a minority of Republicans would vote the opposite, allowing those who came illegally to advance down that path… until of course they are all sworn in as Democratic voters.

Paul’s plan would do nothing to endear the Republican party to immigrant communities, would do nothing to secure the border, and would only incentivize new waves of illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. and wait for their special, one-time-only “path to citizenship.”

***

In his speech, Paul made the now-standard case for more border security and a pathway to citizenship for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants: “If you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you.” He also made the well-worn argument that Republicans are permanent losers if they don’t win more Hispanic votes. Like others, he sees Hispanics as natural Republicans but for the immigration issue.

But all of the polling data suggest otherwise. The Pew Research Center notes, “Latinos have often been characterized as more socially conservative than most Americans. On some issues, such as abortion, that’s true. But on others, such as acceptance of homosexuality, it is not. When it comes to their own assessments of their political views, Latinos, more so than the general public, say their views are liberal.” It’s telling that when asked if they backed President Obama’s position that “health insurance organizations should be required to cover contraception,” 68 percent of Hispanics said yes; only 11 percent said no…

It’s true that George W. Bush did well with Hispanics and maybe — maybe — the Republicans can get some of that mojo back even as they still ignore Bush himself. But Hispanics are younger and bluer than they were in 2000. Younger Cuban-Americans are trending Democratic. It’s not at all clear Bush would do as well today. After all, Ronald Reagan passed immigration reform and no benefit accrued to Republicans. John McCain was the author of immigration reform and he only got 31 percent of Hispanics compared to Mitt Romney’s 27 percent. It’s true that new polling shows Hispanics say they’re more likely to be open to pro-pathway candidates. Still, maybe Paul will become a Hispanic icon. But that seems as likely as a run on Spanish editions of Atlas Shrugged.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bookmarked, just in case. :)

Fallon on March 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Well, we’ll see how I fit in over there. I hear tell its very cliquish. I don’t do well in group think. ; )

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

As difficult as this is going down about illegals, why can’t they just enforce the laws already on the books?

Why all the constant re-writes and creating new laws?

If an amendment is needed to strengthen the law then do it!

All this stuff is just ‘make work’ stuff…

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

What about gay illegal immigrants who want to get married to a same sex partner, huh?

What about them?

portlandon on March 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Is it racist to recognize the animus of a highly ethnocentric nationalistic people, high on their own success, and entitlement?

Speakup on March 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Technically, in 2013, it is.

Accurate, though.

(Thanks for the Libertarian chart you posted yesterday, btw.)

wolfsDad on March 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

This reminds me of Scrumpy in the Glade

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It all makes my head spin!

Lmao, I would love to go all Exorcist on them pols I tell ya!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Oops content warning…

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:36 PM

What about them?

portlandon on March 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Deal with border security and internal enforcement only now.

can_con on March 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM

That is my guess to what is going to happen..:)

Dire Straits on March 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM

wolfsDad on March 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Good evening wolfsDad!!! :-)

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Better order another round before your bartender gets drunk.

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Dire Straits on March 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I think they’re going to grant amnesty to the DREAM ACT people… and we’ll be lucky to get the one’s who are convicted criminals and/or who are 40 years old removed.

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Koolaid Man kept tossing it back in the lake with …cracked record cracked head crackhead! Hipster Hillgilly eventually gave up.

Fallon on March 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

How about a Martini? Can we get Jackie another too?

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM

(Blushing) She is so elegant and beautiful!

Such a lovely complement…

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Fallon on March 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Not to poke fun at her, well anymore than I normally do, she’s ill.

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I am so sick of seeing that bogus 11 million figure. In 1986 the “official estimate” was 300,000 and the actual number was 2.7 million. We can only guess what the real number is. Then we’ll have chain migration and more illegals to replace those with work permits. Then we’ll have the amnesty of 2023.

bw222 on March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Good evening, Ken. :)

Okay.. thank you… but two is my limit! :)

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Hi, Scrumpy!

wolfsDad on March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM

What about them?

portlandon on March 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Do you mean happy illegals who want to marry only people who want the same type of sex? Like two who prefer missionary?

Lanceman on March 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Fallon on March 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Hipster Hillgilly gave UP!???

Oh my…

I tried speaking nicely to her, but to no avail…

There is somthing seriously wrong with the gilled one… :-(

Makes me sad…

Oh well… what more can one do?

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

jd & coke

fred

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

You’re most welcome. :)

When I saw it… it reminded me of you right away.

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM

It is always a great pleasure to see you!

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I am in the mood for somthing tall and cool…

Make mine a Long Island Iced tea please!! :-)

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I missed you on a couple of QOTD’s recently. I hope that you’re well. :)

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM

(Thanks for the Libertarian chart you posted yesterday, btw.)

wolfsDad on March 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Glad you liked it, we can stand for right versus wrong without trying to legislate it.

Speakup on March 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Good evening, Fred! So good to see you. :)

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Doing fine. Doing some lurking. O/T, am I the only one, after months of open minded evaluation, that thinks the new Green Room..how shall I say it? Epic Fail?

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Howdy Fred!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Scrumpy, I have to confess to not knowing this. What kind of man do you like? If that’s not to personal. I searching images for you and well men are not,….how shall I say,…not my arena of expertise. You can link or describe or of course neither. Lol! ; )

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

KCB, no prob. Scrumpy, help me find the triple sec.

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

hello jackie, scrump et. al.

Hope everyone is well.

Fred

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I=I’m

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

50′s but sexy… salt n pepper hair… tanned mmmmmmm!! :-)

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Well, goodnight all, my carriage is going to turn into a pumpkin and I still have a tiara I have to return. If I had only learned how to *poof* or *swoosh*… Alas.

Fallon on March 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I miss many of the erstwhile green room posters and many of the comments made in the green room are fairly predictable responses from the hosts who’s opinions we know the best.

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM

2nd odd question from me of the night. Chest hair? Awkward? Not him, for me. *chills*

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM

That’s me!!!

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Good Night Fallon, Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Fred, hello, enjoy the drink.

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Here you go, found it!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

50′s but sexy… salt n pepper hair… tanned mmmmmmm!! :-)

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Hey, I resemble that guy! LOL

Fred

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I need you in the back seat of a car that Bmore has!! ;-D

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM

That’s me!!!

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Good deal! Make it a wee bit easier for me will ya KCB. Send me a photo of you doing something to the car. Washing, Waxing, oh and shirtless. ; )

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Night, Fallon.

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh send Bmore a pic!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Well stated. I totally agree. It is like a redundant space. I remember the Doc Zero days. Compare that to what it is now. There were some pretty good posts there.

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Ok Bmore, think like Sean Connery, can’t go wrong!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

much obliged Rusty.

Fred

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I believe the lady also said she was in the mood for ‘something tall and cool’. I think that might well apply to her preference in the male form , as well.:)

Gee.. now that I think of it… too bad Plant didn’t hold up better over the years… Tall Cool One LOL!

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

But the 50ish version!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

So being in your 50′s has its perks apparently.

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Ah,oh,ah,oh. Okay.

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I might need a couple months training before I can perfect my “shirtless” look. :-)

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Spot on! Similar to changing the name “Global Warming” to “Climate Change” only even more dishonest.

VorDaj on March 19, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Three things:

1. Seeing the pictures of Rubio and Paul, on top, tempts one to hurl.

2. Satan heads to Israel, on a ‘charming’ offensive. Hopefully they are smart about it.

3. Cypres is not over. Likely the banks will be forced to remain closed for the entire week. When they open in a week, or next Monday, they will no longer have the euro, will have reverted to their old currency, and will have loste even more than the 6% in value. In other words, they land will file for bankruptcy.

I hope to be wrong, wrong, wrong.

Krauthammer says the US follows the same path.

Schadenfreude on March 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM

But the 50ish version!!

Scrumpy on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

i at least qualify there

fred

jrsrigmvr on March 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

One thing I have learned well about the ladies is, when in doubt. Ask. ; ) You just never can make a good guess at something like, what is a sexy physique? Lol!

Bmore on March 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Great song!

The outside isn’t really important, it’s what is on the inside that matters most…

To tell you all a little secret (If Willy Nelson was free I’d snap him up!)

He’s rugged wrinkled can play guitar looks good with long hair and for some reason I have always loved him…
Le Sigh

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

You ain’t low ballin that estimate are ya? ; )

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

have loste lost even more than the 6% in value. In other words, they the land will file for bankruptcy.

Plus, the dollar only looks good, so far, because the US is still the least stinky place…just a matter of time.

The GOP and the left are working hand in hand to convert the land into a global dump, same as all the others.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Rusty Allen on March 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I love to look at nice well built men, any age ;-O!!

But yeah 50 to 60 has an advantage… :-)

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Freaking 50′s dudes get all of the attention.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Schadenfreude on March 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Just a wee bit early to totally commit. However my bets are already covered, thankfully. The transition shall be as easy as I can make it for me and mine. I feel sure you have done the same.

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

KCB on March 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I am sure you are fine Ken!!

Whats a ‘six’ pack anyway!! ;-D

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Finished my first 30 days of P90X today. Time will tell.

KCB on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Freaking 50′s dudes get all of the attention.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Its an experience factor I believe. The trail and error of doing it wrong are long since gone.

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Fine, I’ll put some silver dye in my hair.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I figured.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

KCB on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Just don’t overdo it. You’ll end up looking like a mid-towner. Lol!

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Just wait til you get there!! ;-D

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

error=errors, yes I still make errors from time to time. Lol!

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM

My taste is varied as far as looks go… in men…

But character and personality tops all!!

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM

KCB on March 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Congrats!! Way to go Ken!! ^5

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM

One can hope so… :-)

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I don’t have character. But I have personality.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM

This reminds me of Dire Straits in the glade..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Greetings and salutations, dear HotAirian friends!

I cannot support Rand Paul for the GOP presidential nomination due to his pandering and his support for amnesty for illegal immigrants. This is a huge issue for me.

PRO-AMNESTY RAND PAUL IS A NO-GO FOR ME.

We also know Walker and Rubio support amnesty. And Palin has agreed with Rubio’s position in the past, and is a joke anyway, so where does that leave us?

Ted Cruz? Will he run? Would he be a strong candidate?

And what are Paul Ryan’s views on the issue?

Theocrat Santorum is another unelectable joke.

And what about Ben Carson? What makes him qualified? Has he really been tested?

I’m left with Cruz, Ryan and Carson. Anyone else to keep in mind?

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

The things I could do, if only I had a photo of you Dire. ; )

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I am sure you have a wonderful character, your poems give you away a little :-)

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Got some bad news for ya ill one. They are all on the same page.

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Hey, lady. Yes–Scott Walker.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM

thatsafactjack on March 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Fair point..But I don’t see that happening because the Dems are just using this for 2014..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I’m left with Cruz, Ryan and Carson. Anyone else to keep in mind?

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Cruz will betray you next on amnesty.

Ryan already has.

Dr. Carson is not tested, good man as he is, and blundered on the 2nd. He’ll learn, but too early to tell.

BedBug is running ads for Hillary.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Ken..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

bless your heart

Fred

jrsrigmvr on March 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Just don’t overdo it. You’ll end up looking like a mid-towner. Lol!

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Not familiar with that term?

KCB on March 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:09 AM

..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Cruz will betray you next on amnesty.
Ryan already has.
BedBug is running ads for Hillary.
Schadenfreude on March 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Who is BedBug?

And I don’t believe Cruz will betray me. We shall see, though.

So Ryan supports a similar amnesty plan, too?

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Scrumpy on March 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

LOL! I’ve appointed you our official Brewmaster and Distiller of Fine Spirits in the Glade, Dire. If we’re out of rum… :)

thatsafactjack on March 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM

If so, then I am down to Cruz and Carson.

I trust Cruz. But there is a lot of time to go.

bluegill on March 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Good evening!

KCB on March 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Carson will fizzle. Paul is a loon. Rubio a tool. Ryan too young. Walker is the guy.

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2013 at 12:16 AM

BedBug is running ads for Hillary.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM

You see, things are looking better for her with each passing day. I still think BedBug made a valid observation.

Bmore on March 20, 2013 at 12:16 AM

This reminds me of Dire Straits in the glade..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM