Hasselbeck to reportedly leave some television show she was apparently on

posted at 9:31 am on March 9, 2013 by Jazz Shaw

In a news flash which will, beyond a doubt, profoundly and disturbingly affect a majority of Hot Air readers, various media outlets are now reporting that Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be leaving her current television employment situation next season. She is currently one of the hosts of a show called, “The View,” which I believe is some sort of travel photography collection.

The future of “The View” co-host Elisabeth Hasselback is up in the air. According to two sources familiar with the matter, Hasselbeck will not be returning to the daytime program next season.

In a statement, a spokesperson for “The View” tells TVNewser, “Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a valued member of ‘The View’ and has a long term contract.”…

Hasselbeck has been a panelist on “The View” since 2003. She has served as a game foil to her co-hosts, representing not only a younger generation of women, but also serving as the show’s resident Republican. Given that the program routinely features discussions about politics, and interviews with newsmakers, she often made her political opinions known.

I kid of course… at least in part. The fact is that I’ve never actually seen The View so much as once in my life. Probably because I have a job and a lot of things to do. But I’ve seen numerous clips from the more infamous episodes of the show where Hasselbeck is chastised for daring to espouse some at least marginally conservative points of view while surrounded by a den of nanny state crones. (While committing the additional sin of being young and attractive.)

So why might she be exiting Stage Right? Could it be because her “views were to extreme” for The View?

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,” the insider tells Us. “People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed.”

Hasselbeck was first introduced to me more than a decade ago because I’ve been a long time fan of the reality show Survivor. She was on the Australia outing of the show and made it to the final four before getting tossed by a better organized group. She’s always struck me as being somewhat reserved and possibly too polite for her own good in the world of media warfare. Her ability to stand up as a representative of young Republican women, though, has been consistently impressive. Hopefully her rumored departure will lead to a better, more productive forum to showcase her talents.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Eh. She’s too Hollywood.
Liz is in favor of perverting the word “marriage.”

itsnotaboutme on March 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM

“American Idol” is a disaster in the ratings after paying mega bucks for two big pop stars to host. My theory is The View is sinking too and being retooled to try to save it a last time, and Behar “quit” and Elizabeth “not renewed” and in the coming weeks they’ll deal with that black idiot with the IQ of a pencil. They all probably know and even get to choose how they leave. Elizabeth wants to be a martyr and head to Fox News.

And no, I’ve never seen it except for clips here.

Marcus on March 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

How come the conservative women are attractive and the liberal women look less than inviting? If Ashley Judd is really considering running as a democrat, she’d better fatten up and stop her daily hygiene regiment.

dirtseller on March 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,”

The same viewers said their two favorite people in the world were Barack Obama and Honey Boo-Boo.

fogw on March 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Let’s see. For network tv, I watch The Simpsons and SNL. Mostly out of boredom. Nothing else.

rbj on March 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

It’s “The View” because only one is accepted.

beatcanvas on March 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

BTW I don’t mean Whoopi but the Sheri or Sharee or whatever.

Marcus on March 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I think they hired Brook Shield. I have never seen the show. I got rid of television about 10 years ago. And if I did have it, I wouldn’t watch the show. It sounds horrible. I’m amazed that Barbara Walters is still kicking.

Blake on March 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

It’s “The View” because only one is accepted.

beatcanvas on March 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Like Jazz hands, I never watch the show, but it appears “The View” has narrowed.

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Guess I should withdraw my resume from The View.. If Hasselbeck was “extreme” I am positively off the map..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Behar and Hasselbeck will be replace by Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson. That’s what I’ve heard.

It could be just a rumor.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing..”

Meaning what, that she didn’t show enough deep reverence each time The Spew decided to give Dear Leader and Moochelle a public forum?

pilamaye on March 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

No one can ever be too liberal according to the Left. But a person holding one single Conservative view is considered a right-wing extremist. I’m amazed this show is still on. There must be a lot of bored housewives and welfare queens out there.

Liam on March 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Hasselbeck = Wackobird.

In McCain World.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing..”

Meaning what, that she didn’t show enough d-eep reverence each time The Spew decided to give Dear Leader and Moochelle a public forum?

pilamaye on March 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

LOl- For leftist idiots, any Republican is too right wing and extreme. Hotairlib tried to tell me the other day that the reason we have lost the last two elections is that our candidates have been to extreme for mainstream Americans. Romney and McCain-EXTREME! LMAO

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM

rbj on March 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

OT: I’m generally with you, but I have taken to Person of Interest on Thursdays. Jim Caviezel’s character is a total bad a**.

I’ve seen only clips of Hasselbeck. She always struck me as trying hard, but overmatched–not necessarily in intellect, though in sheer numbers. That said, she’s cute as hell.

It’d be hilarious to see them hire a really smart conservative who loves pounding on liberals. Ann Coulter? Michelle Malkin? Turn the show into a cage match.

BuckeyeSam on March 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Really too bad she’s leaving, you could have seen her as part of the reaching out to the Low-Information Voter.

Ukiah on March 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,”

Yup, not in favor of killing 1 million babies a year is just way too extreme anymore…sad, empty and morally bankrupt world we live in so let’s toss the one girl who represented wholesomeness. Too bad she never went Rand Paul on O’drama when he visited.

hillsoftx on March 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Well, so much for diversity of opinion. I didn’t watch the show (Joy Behar was a big turnoff for me), but I always admired Elizabeth for representing another viewpoint, a view held by millions of American women. I wonder if they will lose viewers with her gone.

I always wonder why we never hear people like Joy Behar referred to as a member of the extreme left wing.

sydneyjane on March 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I always admired her ability to refrain from punching the other hosts in the nose. How could you work with Joy Behar and still smile?

Ted Torgerson on March 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM

As I recall, E.D. Hill was a formidable Conservative voice. Not perfect, but look at the others on The View’s panel.

And I still agree with E.D., I can’t stand that “terrorist fist bump”.

jakev on March 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Never watch the “One View”, but will always be grateful for the support she gave Sarah Palin during the election.

bluealice on March 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

It could be just a rumor.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I’d watch with the audio muted.

/homina, homina, homina…

john1schn on March 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I do not watch any daytime tv shows, however, have seen you tube clips of various “stop byes for 3 minutes” while the hosts make
snide comments at repubs.

My opinion of Hasslebeck is that she did almost nothing to
protect and defend either conservative views or the guests
on the show who were repubs, etc. In order to do that, she
would have had to get up from her chair and scream at the top
of her lungs over the leftie tool, Behar.

Therefore, her conservative creds haven’t been confirmed.

She also made some snide remarks about Sarah Palin; I don’t recall
exactly the content, however, it was obvious she was trying to
get on the “hate bandwagon”.

Unless she lands on a Judge Jeanine Pero, Mark Levin or Judge
Neopolitano’s show, I won’t see her still.

Amjean on March 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hasselbeck = Wackobird.

In McCain World.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

ALOL.

Since the Alaskan who shall not be named campaigned for Ted Cruz in Tejas does that make her also a WACKOBIRD to McCain and his Nazgul named Lindsey?

PappyD61 on March 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Why does a PREDATOR movie extra get to stay on the show???

GhoulAid on March 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM

The open-minded have spoken!

Dusty on March 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

while surrounded by a den of nanny state crones

Why are you being so charitable today, Jazz?

egmont on March 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Amjean on March 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

The few times I tried to watch it I was not impressed. She was drown out by the other old liberal hens and when ever she tried to speak they basically gave her a pat on the head and went back to speaking over her. Generally her brand of Republicanism was the PC kind, and never in your face. In order for the view to be fair, we need an in your face conservative who will be able to go toe to toe with a Goldberg or a Baher, but they def. don’t want that.

She certainly was not extreme, but I guess when you have the three extreme left woman to compare to the lone moderate right looks extreme.

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I cannot imagine a strong conservative audience at that time of day anyway.

Dreadnaught on March 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Marcus on March 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

You’re right, except that they won’t get rid of Whoopsie. The only audience that show has left are her fans. My guess is Walters will “retire”, and the show will be retitled “Whoopsie’s View”.

Mr. Arkadin on March 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Hmmm, it’s called The View; but if there is any opposing view, it’s not suitable for viewing.

Did I stumble over some irony?

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Amjean on March 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Four against one and the one is the only person who seems to have been raised in polite society are pretty stiff odds. If I was on that show I would never say a word and would be unable to remove my “are you nuts” facial expression.

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

BTW, In case you hadn’t heard gop Crown Prince Jeb of the House of Bush is going to be on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace tomorrow.

….set your programming fer the 3rd coming of the Bushes.

Can you see 2016 from your house Mr. Bush?

PappyD61 on March 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

The low information voter has spoken…

Their loss…

Khun Joe on March 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

They are re-tooling as an hour-long daytime ad for Shrillery’s presidential run.

Rational Thought on March 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

They did not poll the right people. I didn’t watch the show because of everyone except Elizabeth Hasselbeck!! She should have her own morning talk show on Fox, same time slot as The View.

mtb on March 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,”

TRANSLATION: Because all of those polled are from THE EXTREME LEFT WING.

But hey, they value all points of view – as long as that view is the same as theirs.

GarandFan on March 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

The View? What’s The View?

petefrt on March 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

PappyD61 on March 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

According to a commenter here he is going to be on every single Sunday morning show tomorrow. Can we say over “exposed”?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM

And apparently, notifying the country that there is a distinction between rape and rape rape isn’t an extreme position.

Maybe Hasselbecks’ views are, in fact, right right wing.

BobMbx on March 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM

In order for the view to be fair, we need an in your face conservative who will be able to go toe to toe with a Goldberg or a Baher.

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Another reason why your party will only be reduced to winning house congressional seats if anything. You think yelling at people with an opposing viewpoint is the perfect way to convince them you are right and they are wrong correct? The problem with you tea drinkers is that you fail to see why a large chunk of Americans disagree with your colonial ideology.

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Because they are being paid?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Thanks for the good laugh, Jazz. You had me in stitches with your brutal and absolutely correct comments concerning the “travel photography collection” show.

Burke on March 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Don’t step in the dog shit, that recently got dropped in.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I saw the View exactly once. They had Norm MacDonald on. It was hilarious.

besser tot als rot on March 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Moochelle will fit right in.

Electrongod on March 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Far too beautiful and otherwise rational to appear onstage with a bunch of fat, leftist, lesbian hags.

Jaibones on March 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I’ll watch The View when they get Jimi and the Band of Gypsys on, doing Machine Gun.

I can’t wait!

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Must be a slow news day if this is worthy of a post….

Barred on March 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Part of me wonders if Hasselbeck leaving will have much of an impact on viewership but since the show is totally flaming liberal now even with her. IMO she has tried to present an opposite view to the shrews but IMO she must have gotten rather beat down by the loud mouths or she started out too weak.

Sort of identifies the audience if they think SHE is too extreme and right wing wile no one seems upset with how extreme Whoopi & Behar are. If those two are your standard for normal I guess you might see Elizabeth as too Right wing.

katiejane on March 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

They gave up on her too soon. She has been changing already. A few more years and the Scarborough-assimilation would have been complete. Takes a little longer when it isn’t politics 24/7.

Conversion by repeated consensus.

John Kettlewell on March 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

This is the same pool of voters who watch Jerry Springer. Daytime TV is a wasteland of liberal programming created by the liberal media tv brass for liberal and liberal-in-training viewers. We shouldn’t underestimate daytime TVs power to influence the masses…and their children. (did I say liberal enough?)

….and I hear Soledad O’Brien is looking for a gig.

EternalVigilance on March 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,”

Really? Both of them?

psrch on March 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM

It could be just a rumor.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM

If I weren’t teh ghey I’d be all over Scarlett Johanssen.

Yeah, Joy(less) Behar and the Hass both going…I don’t watch the show so I wouldn’t care who replaces them. I’m amazed that show has been on so long.

JetBoy on March 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM

It is a failure of liberalism and Obama that caused Hasselbeck to get tossed. The liberal bubble is stretch so thin that any sharp conservative object is a mortal danger. Hasselbeck is one example in a line of many where we aren’t going to debate the merits of the current situation because the argument for what the left is doing or wants to do has become so weak.

Conan on March 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

The poll questions were probably worded like typical lib pollsters do it:
Q1. “Don’t you think that Hasselbeck woman is waaayyyy too right-wing & extreme?”
Q2. “The talented & lovely Joy Behar is sooooo fair, balanced, and polite, don’t you agree?”

KS Rex on March 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Elisabeth is probably going to leave to host Joy Behar’s new show since Joy wants to run an intelligent show. Lord knows Joy can’t.

JayMac1 on March 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

The View? What’s The View?

petefrt on March 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

…it’s a Yeast collection!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Yeah because Obama isn’t the least confrontational. I think SCOTUS would have something to say about that when they went to his SOTA.. Or maybe Paul Ryan when he was invited to a speech where he was eviserated.

The problem with liberals is they want to give advice to Conservatives to not fight back, because then they can keep calling us homophobes, racists, sexists etc. unchallenged.

Again lib, I will take election advice from you when just ONE OF YOUR CANDIDATES CAN WIN WITHOUT THE MEDIA KISSING THEIR A$$..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

You could leave the colony and head back to the correct sort of civilization in Europe….if you really believed that government is the solution.

We did build this country. You did not. You need us to survive. You’d rather we just shut up and work harder for you.

Sorry, ain’t gonna happen.

BobMbx on March 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

…it’s a Yeast collection infection!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I was going to manipulate your post; but I’m not that kinda guy.

:OP

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

If I weren’t teh ghey I’d be all over Scarlett Johanssen.

JetBoy on March 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I don’t see the appeal of Scarlett Johanssen. Think there is sooo many more beautiful women in hollywood. She has weird lips and a weird nose to me. Guess that is why I am a straight woman though..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

…it’s a Yeast collection!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Do you have any idea how much LED monitors cost? My bill for my new one is on the way.

BobMbx on March 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

The problem with you tea drinkers is that…

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

…we know what HotLips drinks…and its thick!
…how’s the kneepads?

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing,”

Most View watchers prefer a mix of extreme left to moderate left as being the only acceptable combination of political viewpoint. Any viewpoint and discussions to the right of that challenges the capacity of the typical watcher to think and reason for which they are not suitably prepared and which often leads to being afflicted with headaches and indigestion.

hawkeye54 on March 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

BobMbx on March 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

You might as well be talking to a cat turd.

Wait a minute …

Anyway, even though your post fell on a cat turd, it was nicely expressed.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Sorry, ain’t gonna happen.

BobMbx on March 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Hotairlib has daddy issues.. Apparently needs one and the state works as well as any..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Yup, and the Bolsheviks of America know exactly what they’re doing. They know that it will be the State that picks up the pieces, and all it asks, in return, is obedience.

Destroy the family, and the society will collapse.

– Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Don’t step in the dog shit, that recently got dropped in.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM

…sorry!…it’s always on the bottom of my shoe!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Hasselbeck is a young, atrractive blonde which is all a woman needs to get a host or consultant gig on Fox News. She may be conservative, but she’s a bit squishy… and her voice is annoying.

SheVee on March 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Translation: the viewers they polled said they were confused, that she used too many big words. They said they watched the show to feel superior, that their intellect was on the same level as those NYC gals and Elizabeth’s diatribes of common sense got in the way. They also complained that she was too pretty, that Joy, Whoopie, and Barbara made them feel like beauty queens even though mirrors always seem to crack when they sneak up on them.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on March 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Maybe she could go to The Blaze. Fox News isn’t the only choice.

Sebastian on March 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Put her on The Five and sit her in the legs seat.

Wigglesworth on March 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM

…sorry!…it’s always on the bottom of my shoe!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM

LOL … a little, tar baby!

Out, damned spot!

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I’ve seen her on The View, but I have to tell you, from the moment she sat down on that couch, I can’t remember a single word anybody said.

Mr. Grump on March 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Never watched those geese, except here on HA excerpts.

She never appeared any smarter than the others.

They don’t improve the lot for women and their audience must be pretty vacuous.

Schadenfreude on March 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Put her on The Five and sit her in the legs seat.

Wigglesworth on March 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM

If leftists were for women, alas, Walters and the Five would cover this, alas.

Schadenfreude on March 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The reality was that Elizabeth was only marginally conservative (and was only allowed to speak about 5% of the time — she must have had a 2 question maximum per segment). A full 35% of the country is to the right of her, so if she is considered extreme right wing, it tells you a lot about the people doing the “considering”.

willamettevalley on March 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM

If they wanted to actually get some good discussion going, instead of liberal drivel upset only occasionally by Elizabeth, they should replace Elizabeth and Jay with Ann Coulter & Michelle Malkin.

willamettevalley on March 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

fogw on March 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I don’t think this is the correct order of their favorites.

Hammie on March 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I don’t even know if it’s true Hasselbeck has been fired. Note that it’s “Us Weekly” doing the report that she was fired for being too right-wing. “Us” is unfriendly to Republicans (I’m thinking primarily of their coverage of Sarah Palin when she was nominated for VP) and they would likely spin the situation in a way to make Hasselbeck look bad.

J.S.K. on March 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Wow! I am impressed that some of you have actually seen The View. I was thinking to improve myself I should try to listen to everyone’s views. Awwww…forget it. I’ll just stick with mine. They’ve gotten me this far. No need to change and I find I am less annoyed.

BetseyRoss on March 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Damn. She was the only Survivor contestant (aside from the naked guy) I ever rooted for. May Ms. Hasselbeck never be hassled or at Babwa Wawa’s beck and call ever again.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on March 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM

excerpt: Jazz Shaw

<sarcasm)
". . . . . because I have a job and a lot of things to do“, NONSENSE !
The problem with all you right-wing conservative bloggers is you ain’t got no culture.
</sarcasm)

listens2glenn on March 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM

…it’s a Yeast collection!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

We could take up a collection, and send them a bunch of %2 Miconazole Nitrate cream.

listens2glenn on March 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM

No doubt she’ll soon have a new gig at Fox News. The vast majority of the Fox staff and contributors now consists of political losers and cast offs from other media outlets.

Goodale on March 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Yet another bash Romney posting by the Hot Air staff-almost daily now. I don’t know who’s moving left faster- Hot Air or Fox News.

Goodale on March 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM

*snicker

tom daschle concerned on March 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Ahh the weak conservative is living a long with the insane liberal..

sadsushi on March 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Living = leaving haha

sadsushi on March 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

One Republican/Conservative of the five is just too much for the, oh so tolerant, lefties.

RJL on March 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Blake on March 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

And there it is. Without fail, every time there is an article anywhere about TV someone always has to point out that they don’t watch TV. There is this desperate need for some people to try and pretend like they are so much better than everyone else. It’s like they have an insecurity about their intelligence and feel the need to try and let everyone know they are above the little mindless things like TV.

I feel bad for people who don’t watch tv. They are really denying themselves of gaining a lot of knowledge with channels like Discovery Science and stuff.

The Notorious G.O.P on March 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM

LOL.

tom daschle concerned on March 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM

It could be just a rumor.

Curtiss on March 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I’d watch with the audio muted.

/homina, homina, homina…

john1schn on March 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I’ll be in my bunk.

mythicknight on March 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

My partner tends to watch The View…..when she does, I leave the room. Personally, I find Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar reprehensible.
To think at one time I actually liked Goldberg as an actress….she has turned quite foul. Barbara Walters is not far behind.

driguana on March 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM

HotAirLib on March 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Translate into English, por favor?

Del Dolemonte on March 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Hot chicks have NO business on that show anyway.

TX-96 on March 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I’ll bet Baba Wawa is all choked up that her beloved dictator Ooo-go is no longer available for The View.

Baba can take solace that her beloved dictator Assad apparently is.

viking01 on March 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

ugh….Mr. Shaw, you are so disrespectful. With this last sentence you show yourself for the neanderthal that you actually look like (according to google images). Not only are you condescending to anyone who watches this show (I bet people who probably have even better jobs than yours have seen this show at least once), but you are also an old fart who sees this show as something that has no relevance to today’s society.

WTH do you live exactly? I bet it’s in REAL America, where Beyonce’s costume at the superbowl made your eyes bleed.

You could have said “Probably because I’m not their target audience” and be fine. But your guess on why you never seen the show is a detriment to your integrity.

Not that you might care, but be sure that I will certainly never click on your posts again. Even Ed and AP don’t talk like that. That was very disrespectful of you and I will let them know. For whatever it’s worth.

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on March 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM