CO Democrat: Even if you feel like you might get raped, you may not, so no guns for you

posted at 9:31 pm on February 18, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham

Downplaying the threat of rape? Check. Questioning the ability of grown, sentient women to perceive that threat? Check. A man in a position of power presuming to know what’s best for women he knows nothing about? Check. Limiting women’s choices by law in potentially life-threatening situations? Check. Six months ago, this was known as the frightful patriarchy. Now, it’s just another member of the Party of Women doing his part for the good work of gun control.

In arguing for the disarmament of college students in Colorado this week, state Rep. Joe Salazar suggested a novel method of self-defense for women on campus— just chill, ladies.

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.”

Well, after all, you might not get raped. In Salazar’s world, not only are women incapable of defending themselves against a physical threat, but they are incapable of even identifying a physical threat, and should therefore be deprived of the ability to try. Empowerment! I guess if you are raped, there’s this…safe zone. Look, colleges are welcome to establish safe zones (though criminals are notoriously unobservant of such signage), call boxes, lighted paths, and whistles to help prevent campus attacks. I have benefited from at least a few of these tools, and begrudge no one their use. But I would also like women who choose to arm themselves, in the event that safe zones, call boxes, lights, and whistles don’t work, to retain the right to their chosen tool of prevention.

Revealing Politics has background on the bill in question:

House Bill 13-1226 to prohibit the lawful concealed carry on Colorado college campuses passed the Colorado House of Representatives this morning. Many of the arguments Democrats used to justify the bill included the alcohol and drug use common on campuses coupled with the age and immaturity of average college students. These arguments didn’t resonate with many Republican lawmakers and opponents of the bill who cited Colorado’s intensive training process for obtaining a concealed carry permit and the state’s requirement that permit-holders be 21 years of age, as rebuttal.

Salazar has apologized for revealing how incapable he believes women are. (Notice the framing of the story in local media is not about his comments, but about conservatives objecting to them.)

“I’m sorry if I offended anyone. That was absolutely not my intention,” Salazar said. “We were having a public policy debate on whether or not guns makes people safer on campus. I don’t believe they do. That was the point I was trying to make. If anyone thinks I’m not sensitive to the dangers women face, they’re wrong. “I am a husband and father of two beautiful girls, and I’ve spent the last decade defending women’s rights as a civil rights attorney. Again, I’m deeply sorry if I offended anyone with my comments.”

Charles Cooke notes the University of Colorado’s advice for women under attack. This would be the liberal-sanctioned method of self-defense if the Rep. Salazar method of hoping real hard doesn’t pan out. Passive resistance, bare feet, and your period:

Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.

Don’t take time to look back; just get away.

If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.

Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

“Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.” That is, unless you’d like to use a projectile more potent than vomit, in which case, settle down little missy. You can’t be trusted.

In other “common sense” gun control news, a Washington state bill obliterates the Fourth Amendment for gun owners. Oops:

It seemed in recent weeks lawmakers might be headed toward some common-sense regulation of gun sales. But then last week they went too far. By mistake, they claim. But still too far.

“They always say, we’ll never go house to house to take your guns away. But then you see this, and you have to wonder.”

That’s no gun-rights absolutist talking, but Lance Palmer, a Seattle trial lawyer and self-described liberal who brought the troubling Senate Bill 5737 to my attention. It’s the long-awaited assault-weapons ban, introduced last week by three Seattle Democrats.

Responding to the Newtown school massacre, the bill would ban the sale of semi-automatic weapons that use detachable ammunition magazines. Clips that contain more than 10 rounds would be illegal.

But then, with respect to the thousands of weapons like that already owned by Washington residents, the bill says this:

“In order to continue to possess an assault weapon that was legally possessed on the effective date of this section, the person possessing shall … safely and securely store the assault weapon. The sheriff of the county may, no more than once per year, conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with this subsection.”

In other words, come into homes without a warrant to poke around. Failure to comply could get you up to a year in jail.

When the sheriff shows up, try vomiting or urinating.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

“Rape is so overrated”

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:33 PM

My final paperwork for my TX CHL goes in the mail TOMORROW!
Eff him!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM

But then..
What if????

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM

A shot to the groaning should take care of this..

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM

“Rape is so overrated”

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Depends on weather it’s rape rape.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I think he has a point. Otherwise, a woman can just kill a man randomly and than claim that she thought he was going to rape her.

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

And this helps Sandra Fluck…..
And us tax payers..

Just thinking this one out…

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

If we had any savvy Republicans who knew how to play winning politics instead of the maladroit cowardly fools that stock the GOP we could use this issue to turn the “war on women” thing on its head and send democrats running for the hills never to touch gun control again for decades. Alas…

rrpjr on February 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Surely the media will be tripping over themselves to cover this, right?

supernova on February 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Jumped on mommy’s computer again, didn’t ya? ///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I know if a guy twice my size is chasing me – blowing a whistle is going to make me feel so safe.

What an idiot! The fact that he has two daughters makes it even worse.

Oh and no comment on the “advice” from the UofC.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

No scissors for you

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Oh and no comment on the “advice” from the UofC.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

In Illinois, a woman’s supposed to gag herself so dhe barfs on her attacker.
Really.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Sickening.

ButterflyDragon on February 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Surely the media will be tripping over themselves to cover this, right?

supernova on February 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Like how they covered Bill Clinton raping Kathleen Willey?

Like how they covered Al Gore raping masseuses?

Like how they covered Ted Kennedy sexually assaulting women?

Like how they covered Bob Menendez raping underage girls?

sentinelrules on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Yep us dumb women can’t tell the difference between a man walking behind us and a threat.

Idiot.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Another CO Dem:

Colorado Lawmaker: People Don’t Need Guns To Defend Themselves Since They Can Use Ballpoint Pens

Just a reminder…

US violent rape rate: 30.88 per 100,000 residents.

UK violent rape rate: 140.71 per 100,000 residents.

Resist We Much on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

Wait…what?

that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.”

Anyone who talks like this while referring to guns should be kicked with extreme prejudice about the head and neck.

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

No scissors for you

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Walmart has a sale on scissors….

But the Government is broke..

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

ahhhhh…. Today another 2700 lil tikes were sliced, diced and served up at the alter of CHOICE….. Hum…. guess da kill’n only matters when the innocent are being slaughtered.

roflmmfao

donabernathy on February 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Sickening.

ButterflyDragon on February 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Only the insane will have guns..

Utupia!!!!

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM

When the sheriff shows up, try vomiting or urinating.

LOL!

“Tell the sheriff that you have a disease or are menstruating.”

“What difference does it make”

VegasRick on February 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I hadn’t even read the UoC crap.
Prior to moving to TX, my husband told me that if I was ever attacked-I was to fight back with everything that I had.

In 6-8 weeks, what I ‘have’ will pack a much bigger ‘punch’.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM

The Washington bill was a trial balloon. It also would have sparked the beginning of an “unorganized civil response”.

Bulletchaser on February 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

That has nothing to do with whether or not she should be allowed to have a gun.

Stop the Democrat war on women!

sharrukin on February 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I hope this jerk, and every other idiot like him, has a wife and/or daughter get raped.

teacherman on February 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Why don’t they just pass a law against rape?

Fallon on February 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

You’ve gotta understand, the only experience that he’s had are democratic broads.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM

In Illinois, a woman’s supposed to gag herself so dhe barfs on her attacker.
Really.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

My first year in college I was part of a group to review self-defense tips for women.

Luckily my university wasn’t as stupid as UofC. If I remember correctly their advice was do whatever you can to disable your attacker and gave several ways to do so including the ol’ knee to the groin.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Trigger happy..
Must have a study on this…

Wait a tick..

Lets ask our new CHL….ALT..

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

teacherman on February 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Don’t EVER wish rape on ANY woman.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I was going to say “in the nuts” but………..

VegasRick on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Just wait until the state run media gets through with this guy…oops, wrong party.

d1carter on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Why don’t they just pass a law against rape?

Fallon on February 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Not dramatic enough….not even close..

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

teacherman on February 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

This is uncalled for. No woman deserves to be raped.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Like I told GG, since dem woman are stupid, it’s presuming that ALL women are stupid.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

You’re dumber than Patty Murray and Babs Boxer.

RickB on February 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Go figure EG :)

Let me know if you have 9mm available at your Walmart…. sold out here for weeks

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

teacherman on February 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

That’s going a bit too far, IMO.

KCB on February 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I think women shooting a potential rapist in the balls will send the best message.

redguy on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Oh, he’s sensitive to the dangers, he just doesn’t give a crap if that gets in the way of state control. Kind of ironic that he’s touting these safe zones when it was a gun free zone that initiated all of this attempt at totalitarian control and destruction of citizens’ rights.

The democrat party:
Tuning citizens into subjects, one law at a time

AZfederalist on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Nope. No 9mm, no .38, but we’ve got lots of .40. *shrugs*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Post signs around campus declaring the all university grounds to be a Rape Free Zone.

Then if a savage attacks a woman looking to rape her, instead of barfing the woman can simply point to the nearest sign. What choice will the dude have but to walk away?

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I thing you are right…
Unfortunately..

So..
O/T..

Have you went out and target practiced???

It doesn’t hurt…

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I understand why Dems don’t want women to rely on having firearms to protect themselves from rape. It’s dangerous. Who knows what could happen. Heck, a New Jersey Senator might get shot.

Dusty on February 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Urinating? Hmm…..are the wimmenz trained for OTSU (On The Spot Urinating)? The dems are nuts.

tommy71 on February 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM

redguy on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM
That’s an option that I would consider under those circumstances.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Although I have every confidence these shocking comments will be covered thoroughly by the MSM, I’m still looking. Can somebody provide a link?

Drained Brain on February 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM

redguy on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Well that would make sure the guy never did it again.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM

If this guy was a Republican it would be blasted all over the major three networks and every other MSM Network. But it will never even get so much as a chirp. This is what happens when your state is infiltrated by those on the left.

canesfan on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I go every Tuesday that Spawn isn’t working(He’s my ride).
After I get my CHL, I can WALK to the range. I also dry-fire every day.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

UDAP pepper spray for grizzly bears to the face.

Then shoot him.

Then urinate on him.

Then blow the whistle.

wolly4321 on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Oh I can just see this:

Woman being stalked, she blows the whistle, he walks faster, she screams, he is now running, she is running, she shouts out I am on my PERIOD!

He hesitates for a split second, then keeps coming, she turns and sticks her fingers down her throat, and hurls vomit in his direction, doesn’t fase him, so she shouts as she is running I am pissing on myself!!

He is inches away, now what can she do? She leaps forward and bites his nose off! He punches her in the face.

Oh I know now lay down and play dead!

What I would have done: Quit following me I am armed! (Pull out my gun). One step closer and I will shoot!

Perp backs away…

Did the other woman really have to go through all that bullfrack?

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Was “Safe Zones” or “No Rape Zones” discussed..?

d1carter on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Stop the Democrat war on women!

sharrukin on February 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM

When they are reduced to defending rapists, they know they have lost the argument.

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Thanks ALT

Need both 9 mm and 38……

Someone gave me a link of those selling ammo…. will be checking it out

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Yeah, ‘cuz every woman wants to go through an investigation and grand jury proceedings. They have so much money that they can’t wait to pay defence lawyers.

Hell, maybe, they’ll kill 100 men. They have the time and resources to fight potential charges. It’s not like they have lives, families, and careers.

Resist We Much on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Here’s another Colorado Dem advancing the Party’s war on women.

Dusty on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

When the sheriff shows up, try vomiting or urinating.

I’ll tell him I’m menstruating.

arik1969 on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Can you hit the long side of a large agricultural building yet?

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I also dry-fire every day.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

You what?

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

That’s the nice thing about a revolver. If the perp hears a ‘click’, it ain’t a ‘warning’. *sneers.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I go every Tuesday that Spawn isn’t working(He’s my ride).
After I get my CHL, I can WALK to the range. I also dry-fire every day.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

That sound cool…

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

This is all well and good…

… but did you see Marco Rubio take that sip of water?

Oh, Boy…!

Seven Percent Solution on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

You what?

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I ignored that part..
You should do..:)

Electrongod on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Ding. Arik. :)

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Did the other woman really have to go through all that bullfrack?

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

In liberal utopia, yes.

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Couldn’t a woman stab a man to death and then claim he was attempting to rape her?

Liberal logic can be tough to figure out, but I make the attempt for the children.

Bishop on February 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I’ve found some stuff online-but they’re brands that I’m not familiar with. I like Monarch and Remington.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

So why are we the ones on the defensive? More and more gun laws every year. In a sane world these guys would be the town drunk asking for a cigarette as you go to the movie. In this one they are in elected office.

sharrukin on February 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

You got it young lady!!

Still not got me a gun yet…

That ‘click’ is menacing… :-)

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

You forgot trying to disable him using a ball point pen.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

So why have a CCW permit at all if you are unable to use it at many places? I love dems, they are so logical and caring.

arnold ziffel on February 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

By any chance, is this guy a relative of Todd Akin?

Or Richard Mourdock??

RedPepper on February 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

An autoloader can do that as well. Along with other intimidating noises.

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Take you much time to shit out that nugget?

arnold ziffel on February 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Thanks ALT

Like them as well as hertzberg (sp)

cmsinaz on February 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Yep. Revolvers aren’t meant for 50 shots in a row. My left hand was raw when it was over.
*Bishop: I took my shooting qual on Saturday. 50 shots is a lot for a little 5 shooter.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM

It disgusts e that they put in there this line:

“Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.”

Anne Pressly was a beautiful anchor for KATV in Arkansas who was attacked in her home by a rapist. During she struggled, the rapist (in his words) “lost it”. He beat her face so hard and for so long with a piece of firewood that all of the bones of her face were crushed, her jaw was driven back into her carotid artery and her blood was found on the ceiling.

She did not own a gun, despite living alone and receiving the occasional threat.

Bulletchaser on February 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM

The Violence Against Women Act will protect them from rape.

Wigglesworth on February 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

50 shots is a lot for a little 5 shooter.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Tell that to my wife and daughter. They are using up all my ammo.

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

cozmo on February 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

An semi requires more fine motor skills than I possess at this time.
A revolver is point. sight. shoot. That’s the best thing for me. My CHL is going to be NSA. I’m fine with that.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Lol, in my handbag I couldn’t find one (pen) if my life depended on it!! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Resist We Much on February 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

You’re amazing with the facts and quotes.

rrpjr on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

So,

Team Jack*ss,is Projecting,

there own,*Minority Report*!!

canopfor on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

Todd Aiken–a tard, U Colorado–brilliant.

arnold ziffel on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

AZfederalist on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Crap! That bumper sticker should up have been:

The democrat party:
Turning citizens into subjects, one law at a time

AZfederalist on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Maybe someone will rape him and he won’t have a gun to defend himself. What if Burt isn’t around with his bow. Think Ned .

Bmore on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Lol, in my handbag I couldn’t find one (pen) if my life depended on it!! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Mine is in my wallet. Do you suppose he would wait while I open my wallet, remove the pen from it’s holder and then take the cap off?

Seriously liberal men are idiots.

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM

arnold ziffel on February 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

In TX you can carry on college campuses…provided that you don’t enter any buildings.
*I was sitting next to two ‘Tech profs and they asked about it.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM

By any chance, is this guy a relative of Todd Akin?

Or Richard Mourdock??

RedPepper on February 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

You better put some ice on that.” – Bill Clinton

Or Menendez.

sharrukin on February 18, 2013 at 10:03 PM

arnold ziffel on February 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I’m going through menopause…and I’m not afraid to use it!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 10:04 PM

gophergirl on February 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM

They don’t have the brains God gave them!

They cannot think outside the box…

They claim all this ‘touchy feely’ bullfrack, but actually don’t understand what feelings are!

It’s their way or the highway…

*phtooey*

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I think the Democrat politicians in Colorado should all give up their armed security and just have whistles. That way they’d be safer, and so would the rest of us.

Levity and moral outrage aside, this is really how anti-gun people think. They really do believe that ordinary citizens don’t have the capacity to correctly decide when they’re being attacked and when they’re just being hysterical. My theory is that most of this is projection on their part — they are mentally incapable of visualizing themselves protecting themselves or anybody else, and assume everybody else is the same — but the conceptual disconnect when you bring up armed police is hard for me to understand. Do they think officers are genetically superior in their reasoning and judgement abilities? Or do they think the superiority of their training is something that can’t possibly be reproduced in a civilian gun owner? When you think of the LAPD turning innocent people’s trucks into swiss cheese and yet missing the occupants, it’s hard to see how anyone could believe either are possible.

Socratease on February 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I’m going through menopause…and I’m not afraid to use it!!!annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2013 at 10:04 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha + 1000!!

Scrumpy on February 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM

LOLz, MKH!!

ted c on February 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM

nonpartisan on February 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Yeah. Like the point on your head.

You’re an idiot.

(And a cowardly, misogynistic nancy-boy, to boot.)

Solaratov on February 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM

ALT,, guns go bang,, not click.

If you are going to dry fire, get snapcaps.

I use them for draw practice at home. With Crimsom Trace laser grips and a one inch bicycle reflector glued to a paper target that has big magic marker writing saying CHECK-UNLOADED.

wolly4321 on February 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM

didn’t OwS setup ‘safe tents’ to keep the womens from gettin’ raped? how’d that work out????

ted c on February 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM