Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on February 16, 2013 by Allahpundit

Whispers has learned that Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas will be the closing speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference this March, an annual political conference that draws more conservatives than any other event in the country.

Last year, former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin won the coveted speaking spot. Tea party favorite Allen West closed the conference in 2011, and conservative commentator Glenn Beck spoke last in 2010…

“In just a few months, Ted Cruz has become a strong, independent conservative voice in the Senate,” ACU Chairman Al Cardenas said in a press release Thursday. “Senator Cruz personifies the theme of this year’s CPAC—America’s Future: The Next Generation of Conservatives.”

***

Cruz’s ambition and no-holds-barred style have made him a hero among conservative activists and raised talk that Cruz – like Florida Senator Marco Rubio, another Hispanic rising star among Republicans – might run for president as soon as 2016.

“He’s a political phenomenon, and he has managed to become a national figure in a very short period of time,” said Steve Munisteri, chairman of the Texas Republican Party. “I have no doubt that a year from now, virtually every Republican activist in the country will know who Ted Cruz is.”…

“In the modern, cable television-talk radio media age, the more outrageous you are, the more attention you get,” [AEI analyst Norm] Ornstein said. “And Cruz is no dummy. He’s a smart, articulate guy. You’ll be seeing and hearing him a lot.”…

Cruz accompanied McConnell on a congressional visit to Israel and Afghanistan last month and won an admirer in the process. McConnell told the National Review Online afterward that Cruz was “ready for prime time on day one, which is pretty unusual for somebody who just got sworn in.”

***

“I love the guy,” said conservative Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), another “no” vote against Kerry who also opposes Hagel. “And he’s got the tenacity to stand for something and not back down. That means he’s my kind of guy.”

“I think he’s going to be a superstar,” said Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a fellow Cuban-American and another rising star on the right. “You’re already starting to see some of that. He’s just smart as a whip.”

Cruz declined a request for an interview, citing his lost voice after suffering from a cold. But in response to written questions, Cruz was unapologetic.

“I made promises to the people of Texas that I would come to Washington to shake up the status quo, to fight for conservative principles and to lead a concerted and meaningful effort to end the unsustainable spending, deficits and debt that have been propagated, unfortunately, by members of both parties,” Cruz said.

***

“I think he’s got unlimited potential,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told Manu Raju of Politico. “But the one thing I will say to any new senator — you’re going to be respected if you can throw a punch but you also have to prove you can do a deal.”

Sure, the people of Texas sent Cruz to Washington to shake things up. But once here, the need to govern (read, putting what’s right for the nation ahead of what’s right for one’s image back home) ought to trump all other considerations. Great senators are the ones whose influence reaches far beyond their home states because they (usually) put country above party, ideology and politics when it is needed most. Looks like it’s going to take a while for Cruz to learn this, assuming that’s possible.

***

Cruz has taken the wear-their-scorn-as-a-badge-of-honor approach with his liberal critics. As he told Glenn Beck last month, “I view all of that as a sign that maybe we’re doing something right.”

Behind the scenes, Cruz has rankled even Republican colleagues, who think he lectures too much at private party sessions — “pontificates” is one word used — and listens too little, especially for a newbie.

One Republican senator described Cruz to me as “Jim De­Mint without the charm,” referring to the rigidly conservative South Carolina Republican who left the Senate to head the Heritage Foundation — and who was not exactly renowned for being warm and fuzzy. Cruz is said to have a frosty relationship with his state’s senior senator, John Cornyn (R), dating to Cruz’s surprising decision, as Senate candidate, not to endorse his fellow Texan’s bid for party whip…

What reasonable inference is there to draw about this brash new senator? That there’s little he won’t do in pursuit of his prey.

***

He’s an ornery, swaggering piece of work. Just six weeks since his arrival on Capitol Hill, he’s already known for his naysaying, his nit-picking and his itch to upbraid lawmakers who are vastly senior to him, who have sacrificed more than he has and who deserve a measure of respect, or at least an iota of courtesy. Courtesy isn’t Cruz’s métier. Grandstanding and browbeating are…

Note in particular a Republican pollster’s recent interviews with Ohio voters. When the pollster asks them to play word association with “Republican,” the answers indeed include a few descriptions that the profiles of Rubio and Cruz push back against: “rich,” “white.” But the adjectives “rigid” and “polarizing” also come up, along with a lament about an “all-or-nothing” approach. These descriptions fit Cruz like a glove…

Indeed, the challenge for Republicans now — a challenge that, to limited and varying degrees, Rubio and even Eric Cantor are beginning to grasp — is to be seen and to act as a constructive force, as a party that’s for things, that wants to be inclusive and that operates with a generosity of spirit, not an overflow of spite. With his votes and his vitriol, Cruz undermines that. He brings himself plenty of attention. He’ll bring Republicans nothing but grief.

***

“Comity does not mean avoiding the truth,” [Cruz] added. “And it would be wrong to avoid speaking the truth about someone’s record and past policy positions, even if doing so inevitably subjects me to personal criticism from Democrats and the media.”

To the growing core of ardent conservatives in the Senate, Mr. Cruz has offered a jolt of positive energy.

“If you don’t ruffle any feathers, you’re not doing anything right,” said Senator Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky, who garnered similar attention in his opening weeks in the Senate two years ago…

After she raised the specter of McCarthyism, Ms. McCaskill was asked if she had spoken to Mr. Cruz about her concerns.

“I’m not sure it would do any good,” she said. “Do you?”

***

At times, the meeting slipped into an unusually accusatory and bitter back-and-forth, with Republicans like Ted Cruz, a freshman senator from Texas, going as far as to suggest that Mr. Hagel had accepted money from nations that oppose American interests.

Saying that he had serious doubts about the source of payments that Mr. Hagel had accepted for speaking engagements, Mr. Cruz declared, “It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 8

Hopefully Senator Cruz is smart enough to watch his back from McConnell; just the same as Reid and the rest of the Lefties.

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

He better make sure not to bring a bottle of water to a speech…..

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM

It’s Texas wouldn’t he bring whiskey :)

gophergirl on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

gophergirl on February 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Amen and AMEN!

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I am in fine mettle tonight Ken!! {hug}

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM

WHOA! Sweet hug!

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Haven’t seen ‘gill for several minutes. Did we make her sick?

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

So did anybody see the start of the Kansas/Texas basketball game on ESPN? They had extra time so they showed the anthem, the singing of the their alma mater and their Rock Chalk Jayhawk chant. Pretty cool.

Digger Phelps just went on and on about it. How this is what America really is – red, white and blue – the anthem sung by everybody, pride in your country, etc.

Kind of made me smile.

gophergirl on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Kay Bailey would still be Senator if she hadn’t tried to throw out Rick Perry. In case you haven’t noticed, Texans don’t replace their Republicans. Even with other Republicans.

Marcus on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

The man has ‘grit’ and integrity and guts!!

Hold on to it… don’t let the GOPe push you around!!

Stand your Ground Mr Cruz!!

I <3 Cruz… M M MM M ;-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

So is you a Cruzer? Does he make you excited?

arnold ziffel on February 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM

…I’m imagining myself wearing a raincoat and waders again…while sitting at the computer trying to read the gushing threads just months ago!…with spray flying everywhere!….the walls all wet…and needing a wet-vac for the carpets!…thinking I needed flood insurance while living on a hill!…….

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Evenin’, gals and guys. :-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I’ll stop when you do ;-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Who was the previous owner?

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM

How the heck should i knwo. One day it was there, then it wasn’t.

Marcus on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Not only is that stupid and a lie, it is strike three loser.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

But then again a Palin/Cruz ticket would be orgasmic!! ;-O

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM

This! And if she runs ever again, she’ll be running the show and not someone else’s second banana – no matter who they are.

Sarah Palin is an(natural)executive.

Sharr on February 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Tis better to have loved,
and lost

it’s a price for a cost
like cold ice after a frost
and, wedding rice with exhaust

SparkPlug on February 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

narciso on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Very cool. That is the kind of people I want leading this country, and it can’t happen soon enough.

predator on February 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

It’s Texas wouldn’t he bring whiskey :)

gophergirl on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

In Texas, gg, the only reason to drink water is during a hard day’s work or to deal with your hangover the next day.

TXUS on February 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Such extravagance with words there K2! ;-)

Embellish much lol…

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Spark, huh? Right, k, I guess.

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Evenin’, gals and guys. :-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Evening..

Lots of…um..
Excitement here tonight…

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM

SparkPlug on February 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

So poignant!!

Hiya Sparky :-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Heh, it’s McConnell, the rinos and the socialists who have to watch their BACK….
These bastards are on the run and when they fall down we will take them out….
Watch out Karl (Marx) Rove.

redguy on February 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Hey, you.

Rusty Allen on February 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Field & Stream…advertised PIKE condoms…don’t forget em’

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM

@Eg Yep, loads of excitement. Everyone already drunk? *clink!* ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Who was the previous owner?

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM

How the heck should i know. One day it was there, then it wasn’t.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

You seemed to know a lot more about it than me.

If you don’t know who the prior owner was, then NEVER MIND.

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Marcus on February 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Then maybe you should say that her retirement was the enabling factor that gave Cruz the opportunity to have a realistic shot at becoming a Senator. But instead you said that if he owes anyone it is her. She did nothing for him. Now I am bored with you.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Evenin’, gals and guys. :-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Evenin’ tommy. Ya missed the bluegill lecture. *lucky stiff*

predator on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM

…just flashbacking to the panfish Romney threads!

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM

PraisingGod
Nightended
Cursesbroken
Dayreturns
Sunlightcleanses

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

One curious thing, how the left tweaked W and Cheney as well, for being in the pockets of the Saudis, if one reads Lacey’s Inside the Kingdom, they certainly don’t think that, but Hagel by contrast is so solicitous of the Saud viewpoint, one half suspects ventriloquist strings or worse,

narciso on February 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I’m all for anyone who questions and challenges the barnacles and wannabes on Capitol Hill. Good for him and for Rand Paul.

Philly on February 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

No, I think I’m gonna hold on for a while. I might dim a light though.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM

You know something I have come to enjoy about Sarah? They continuously say she is irrelevant, yet they spend so much time money and effort to destroy her. Same may apply to Cruz before its all over. He poses a serious threat to them. P.S. One of my favorite photoshops done to destroy Sarah. I don’t know about you, but for me it backfired on them. I Love It!!!

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Well, gee no wonder you’re bored because I said that from the beginning. Her action was a wee-bit more history making than anybody else’s.

Marcus on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

If you don’t know who the prior owner was, then NEVER MIND.

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

You know me, I couldn’t resist.

I was taking some friends there right after Beck bought the whole place, and the neat stuff was gone.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Everyone already drunk? *clink!* ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Wsorking onn ite…

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

HA ated my ramblings :-(

Won’t let me repost… :-(

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I Love It!!!

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

They fear powerful real women. Especially the hot ones.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Everyone already drunk? *clink!* ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Let me check…Why yes! Yes I am! Seven or eight more drinks and Marcus may start to sound smart. Forecast says “nope.”

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM

@predator Oh, I saw gills lecture. And it likes Cruz. A bad omen. Anyways, your off the hook tonight. Drinks are on B. I wonder if he finished off that cake by now. Mrs. B wouldn’t be too pleased. ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Marcus on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Liberalism nowdays. The severely mentally challenged get as many swings at the ball as they want.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM

They fear powerful real women. Especially the hot ones.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM

They must, there is around a fifty or so just at Freaking News. : )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

If someone could photoshop one of Cruz as say Iron Man along side the Palin one, that would be so kewl!

I’d make that my screensaver… :-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Always just go back one page before you do anything else. It will still be there.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM

It my latest plunge into the art world. (: Glad you liked it. Of course yours a way better but I keep trying.

SparkPlug on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Dang Girl! What were you rambling about? You are in a mood….;-)

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Hey, you.

Rusty Allen on February 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM

…Field & Stream…advertised PIKE condoms…don’t forget em’

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM

He’ll show her Ted Cruz speeches/video and “BAM!” it’s go time.

arnold ziffel on February 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I’d make that my screensaver… :-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I’ll see what I can do. You aren’t interested in a Ashley Judd for senate are you?

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM

After reading some of the articles I remembered why I dislike the Senate so much. The Senate is filled with a bunch of old hens.

LOL! In other words Cruz did not play shuffleboard on the Queen Mary with Sir John McCain and Baron von Cornyn…oh brother…

William Eaton on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Now, now Eg and Ken. Have one more drink. Make it a double and that’ll make the gill sound wise. ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Oh, warning frontal nudity.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

If you don’t know who the prior owner was, then NEVER MIND.

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

You know me, I couldn’t resist.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Is there no way of knowing what the ‘disposition’ of the items you wanted see is?

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I don’t know about you, but for me it backfired on them. I Love It!!!

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

It sure did. It says that they do think she’s powerful and proves that they do fear her.

I enjoy seeing people like her and Cruz strike fear into the hearts of the left and the GOP…wait for it… ESTABLISHMENT!

predator on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Make it a double and that’ll make the gill sound wise. ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

No amount of alcohol will do that. If that is your goal…you need hard drugs.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Nice! She could do that and win. What a world.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Oh, warning frontal nudity.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

WHERE ? … I can’t see it . . . . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM

@cozmo lol

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

listens2glenn on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Heck, I dunno’. I do know where they were, before GB came along.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Nice! She could do that and win. What a world.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM

She has already done that, several times. She has a real chance at winning if she runs. Go figure, she ain’t that endowed.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

These bastards are on the run and when they fall down we will take them out….
Watch out Karl (Marx) Rove.

redguy on February 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I wouldn’t go that far. We need a few more like Cruz first.

2014!!!!

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

SparkPlug on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Yours have a special quality about them they have a certain wit and light heartedness!! Funny too!! Keep it up… :-)

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Scrumpy, use your back arrow and see if you can find it.

INC on February 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM

In fact I am surprised Cruz has not caused any of those old geezers to faint.

William Eaton on February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

He’ll show her Ted Cruz speeches/video and “BAM!” it’s go time.

arnold ziffel on February 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM

…on the old waterbed!

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Senator Cruz is making all of the right enemies:-) Those on the Right and those on the Left. And even those not in elected office!!
Re: Emanuel in Chicago, LOL

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Scrumpy, use your back arrow and see if you can find it.

INC on February 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Didn’t know about that feature. Thanks.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Too fricking late for the full frontal nudity warning down the page!

No, not interested in an Ashley Judd for Senate…

Now do the right thing and put a MAN up there for my poor sad eyes ;-D

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Lets talk about Allen West and Glen Beck too.

RickB on February 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

The GOP establishment seems bound and determined to distance itself from real con services like these and Palin and Cruz. Thing is, this guarantees that republicans remain in the minority. Why vote for democrat lite when you can have the real thing?

AZfederalist on February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

anybody have a good tom yum soup recipe?

tom daschle concerned on February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

It was ate… :-( and right at that time ‘somthing’ was trying to put cookies on my pc twice!

It’s ok I’ll repost some other time…

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Oh, warning frontal nudity.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Mine are bigger…:)

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Greetings. Cute pix of Ted Cruz…and btw… I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

AZfederalist on February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Darn iPad autocorrect! That should have been real conservatives.

AZfederalist on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Now do the right thing and put a MAN up there for my poor sad eyes ;-D

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I’m working on it for you. It takes time. ; )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Rusty, if you’re still there, a reliable source has confirmed that the gilled one is a dude. So if you swing both ways, thats kewl. ;-)

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Congats alt! I knew you would!!! ; )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

You got man boobs? Lmao ;-P

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Oh, warning frontal nudity.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Just opened this page, and this is the first comment I see.

We should petition AP to put that as the caption for the overnight thread.

Something to remind people that the ONT is for adults only. And only the cool ones.

RINO in Name Only on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Mine are bigger…:)

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Not my fault. I didn’t enhance hers. Straight up the way I found em! ; )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

. … I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Good for you!

AZfederalist on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Greetings. Cute pix of Ted Cruz…and btw… I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

SWEEEEET!!!

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

… I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

You fretted over nothing.

Told you

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Read a similar article earlier on news site..90% comments were nasty…why don’t we call democrats racist when they attack our minority polticans
Our party should call out the media
We better learn to fight for all of our politicians..and call the dem party exactly what they callus

Racist…

Hillary will be tough to beat..now is the time. Minorities stick together regardless …they will Not accept one of their own to be media crucified ..if Republicans call the out..scream racism

Redford on February 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

If any didn’t see this Jan 20th Meet the Press between S. Cruz & Schumer, you need to. Be sure to watch the end, when S. Cruz gets a zinger in. It is great.

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

. … I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Knew you could do it.

gophergirl on February 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Well well (slaps on back) ^5! Way to go there ALT!!!! Congrats!

*clink*

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

RINO in Name Only on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Maybe, but it’ll never work. Kids are clever. They do as they please. This is very tame compared to what they would see in a Museum.

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Got a 185 on my shooting. Low but still passing.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Not my fault. I didn’t enhance hers. Straight up the way I found em! ; )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

LOL..

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM

@Redford Bingo. Thats the way to go. Use prog tactics against themselves. Somehow, the pubs never learn that lesson.

tommy71 on February 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Low but still passing.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Using a snub nosed out-of-the-box .38 wheelgun.

cozmo on February 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Nice! She could do that and win. What a world.

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I like this gal better.

She’s good looking.

And she’s not afraid to get dirty to get her job done.

predator on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

… I passed my TX CHL class today.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Any hot brass came between you..
And your clothing?

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

SparkPlug on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Spark, a nymph, tears streaming down her lovely face, ran to me in the Glade and said that she’d heard you were ill and that you wouldn’t be cavorting and frolicking with the other nymphs for a few days.

Is this true, Spark? Is our friend and Fire Marshal ill with the flu?

I hereby wish you well and a swift recovery, and order that you should rest, eat well, and get plenty of fluids, so that you may recover and return to your normal duties as soon as possible.:)

thatsafactjack on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

RINO in Name Only on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Besides, think of the language they see here at HA. To me that is much more harmful and I would never edit the vast majority of it. But hey, it ain’t my site Allah and Ed are free to do as they please. They have the keys and can remove anything that’s posted here if they object to it. How do I know this? Trust me I know. Lol! ; )

Bmore on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Remember that, Republican establishment, when you’re trashing the Tea Party. We gave you Rubio, Paul,and Cruz.

Doughboy on February 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM

The Republican Establishment are ingrates!! LOL

bluefox on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

thatsafactjack on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Hiya Jackie!!

Scrumpy on February 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

My chosen state is now a little bit safer!

KCB on February 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Electrongod on February 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Nope-it almost hit me in the face.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM