Too bad to check: Harrison Ford to return as Han Solo in new “Star Wars” movies?

posted at 4:01 pm on February 15, 2013 by Allahpundit

Five years ago this would have been exciting. Then we got to test the waters with geriatric Indy in “Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” And now here we are.

Opening scene of Episode VII: Fade in to Han and a gray-furred Chewbacca playing shuffleboard on the Millennium Falcon…

According to a new report, one of the most beloved Star Wars characters is indeed going to be back, portrayed by the actor who originated the role, as Latino Review is reporting that Harrison Ford is set to return as Han Solo for Star Wars: Episode VII.

Latino Review broke the news via an appearance by the site’s El Mayimbe on Fox News Latino, where he said, “It’s official. Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars movies.” While not infallible, Latino Review has broken many big film stories that were indeed confirmed down the line and El Mayimbe stated, “I found that out yesterday. I did my due diligence, like I do with everything. Triple checked. Legitimate sources.”

Entertainment Weekly claimed back in November that Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are all open to appearing in the next movies, so if you’re a fan of callback stunt cameos designed to make fanboys leap to their feet and applaud in tribute, this could be an embarrassment of riches. More from io9:

As a personal aside, does anyone else think bringing back any of the original trilogy characters is a terrible idea besides me? I literally have no desire to see old Mark Hamill, old Carrie Fisher, and ancient Harrison Ford in their iconic roles. The idea of seeing Han Solo shuffle around the Millennium Falcon and ease himself gently into the cockpit just sounds like the worst thing ever to me.

I’d rather remember my childhood heroes as young and vibrant and badass and not hideously old. Honestly, I’d much prefer to have new actors cast as 40-something Han, Luke and Leia as opposed to getting the originals to repirse their roles. Am I alone in this? Does this make me a bad Star Wars fan?

I too would prefer to remember Han as looking like Harrison Ford, not Ed Asner. Here’s the real problem: There are only three basic ways a Ford reprise can go and they’re all tediously familiar. First, of course, the stunt cameo. A bunch of new younger characters will be talking and one of them will say, “I’d like you to meet my wise, experienced elderly mentor/associate,” and then suddenly the crowd will part and there he’ll be, Harrison Ford as Han Farking Solo. Won’t matter what he says or does after that; the whole point of putting him in the movie is simply to make that moment possible. Meh. And double meh if they go the extra hacky route of pulling the stunt cameo in some sort of flashback. Second, they could give him a more substantial role by having him climb the ranks of the Rebel Alliance and appear as a General or Admiral, etc. Minor problem: That shtick has already been done, rather famously, and “Star Wars” doesn’t need any more “Star Trek” comparisons with J.J. Abrams taking over. Third, they could take the opposite route, recasting Han as an outsider rather than an insider, and put him in some sort of Rick Blaine/Rooster Cogburn scenario as the retired but still formidable rogue who’s being enlisted for One Last Mission on behalf of the good guys. Having him split from the Alliance over some irrelevant dispute and then reluctantly return to the fold in glory to save the day would be truer to his character anyway. I bet they go that route if they don’t go the stunt-cameo route, which, let’s face it, they probably will.

Exit question: Who’ll play young Han, though? And don’t say La Beef. Please. After the dismal reviews for “Crystal Skull,” Disney won’t go anywhere near that pairing.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Oh poodoo!

vinceautmorire on February 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

How ’bout Ed Asner as Han Solo? He could pee on the Imperial storm troopers.

Ward Cleaver on February 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Exit question: Who’ll play young Han, though?

Given that it’s Disney, the only logical answer is Eddie Murphy.

Stoic Patriot on February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Justin Bieber.

portlandon on February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

This is not the ancient actor you were looking for.

Warner Todd Huston on February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Geriatrics in space?

Old actors need to realize that there comes a day when you have to ride off into the sunset…and stay there.

sharrukin on February 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Who else? If if is a sequel to Return of the Jedi and is set 30+ years later, who else could play Han, Luke, Wicket, etc.

That said, Ford’s voice has become distractingly growly.

YYZ on February 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

LaBeef?

JetBoy on February 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I vote Lena Dunham for young Leia.

steebo77 on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I thought it was known months ago that Harrison Ford was open to reprising the role, so it’s not exactly a shocker that he finally made it official. BTW, it should be noted that back in 1997 in an interview with Rod Stewart(aka Barbara Walters), he was vehemently opposed to ever playing Han Solo again(he was dying to don the fedora again however). Funny how one’s career being in the crapper after a bunch of horrible career decisions has led to a change of heart.

As for whether or not it’s a good idea for the cast members of the Holy Trilogy to return for Episode VII(and possibly 2 more), I admit I’m also concerned. They’re pretty long in the tooth to be doing any action scenes, and I don’t see how the fans will tolerate mere cameos from that trio. Then again if you don’t bring them back in some capacity, will it even feel like Star Wars? At least the prequels had some continuity onscreen with Ian McDiarmid, Frank Oz’s voice, and Ewan doing a very good Alec Guinness impersonation.

Doughboy on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

This just might possible be the biggest yawner of the decade.

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Oh come on. For Luke couldn’t they replace Hamill with someone that can act? Someone like, you know, this guy? =D

Stoic Patriot on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Pretty sad how these companies/actors/directors will just prostitute themselves forever.

Joey24007 on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

If we’re going to have a “next generation” of StarWars, we should have a “next generation” of actors/talent.

And anybody with a name like Shia LeBouef should be forever blacklisted on grounds that such a name is befitting some irritating beastlien in StarWars, not an actual person.

Jeddite on February 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

LaBeef?

JetBoy on February 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Sleepy LaBeef?

verbaluce on February 15, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I vote Lena Dunham for young Leia Jabba.

steebo77 on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

portlandon on February 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Hmm, why would I even want to go to the movies & help strengthen Hollywood’s democratic lobbying clout? No thanks.

Belle on February 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM

wasn’t this started in about 1975? Princess Laia in her mid 50′s? Too late for me. I guess I’ve moved on.

DanMan on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

At his current age, Ford would make a better Picard, judging from the screencap…

Jeddite on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Grampa Han!

trigon on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Uh, the photo looks like Jean Luc Solo.

BobMbx on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

you know, this guy? =D

Stoic Patriot on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I must now go do penance, I totally loved that… now where did I put my dingly dangly… o_O

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Uh, the photo looks like Jean Luc Solo.

BobMbx on February 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM

The line must be drawn HEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!

Doughboy on February 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?! Shows how much I’m even aware of what’s going on in movies.

So… New Star Wars movies? They’re all campy, and Hollywood, especially Disney makes a habit of screwing with good material and making it worse.

Logus on February 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Carrie Fisher could actually do a pretty good Jabba the Hut these days.

trigon on February 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Old and Busted: Nuking the fridge
New Hotness: Blasting the past

Christien on February 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

LaBeef?

JetBoy on February 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Yeah, that would really be some stunt casting.

Mr. D on February 15, 2013 at 4:18 PM

The real question is: Will someone living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. reprise their role as his sidekick?

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

George Miller got Tom Hardy to play Max in the next Mad Max movie instead of Mel Gibson. But I don’t think it will be a sequel, more of a re-imagining, so going with a different younger actor makes more sense.

Mark1971 on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Barack Vader?

Think of the money they could save in makeup alone.

BobMbx on February 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

He’s going to reprise Anthony Hopkins role in Zorro. Except he’ll be training the son he never knew he had from his now estranged lover, Leia. Luke will be the one who reveals to his nephew, who he’s been raising, who his real father is.

Don’t hate me when the film comes out.

TexasDan on February 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Darn. Beat me to it. :-)

By that much…

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Logus on February 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Give Disney some credit. They’ve done a solid job with Marvel thus far. They haven’t screwed up Pixar yet(although Cars 2 came close). And The Muppets rejuvenated that franchise. They actually seem to be treating these acquired properties with respect.

Doughboy on February 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Hey HotAir, why is your thread headline wrong??

You claim Harrison Ford is coming back as Han Solo, but
all I see is a Pic of Jerry Brown.

ToddPA on February 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM

TexasDan on February 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Will he know he has a son…or will he suddenly just learn about it…like that Cohen Congress guy out of Tennessee?

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

So as you all may or may not know, there are a freaking zillion Star Wars books ranging from thousands of years before A New Hope to way afterwards. There’s a 7 or so book series that was fun to read and dealt with Han and Leia’s (yes they get married) twins as well as Luke’s son (he marries someone not in the movies), as well as Han/Leia/Luke/Lando/Boba Fett/etc themselves. I won’t spoil the plot of the books in case any of you decide to geek out. If the powers that be wanted to make these books into movies, the original characters are all about the correct age in real life. If this is the direction they were going in I’d be all for it. I’m sure it’s not so keep your fingers crossed I guess.

hump1201 on February 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Oh the posiblities:

Have Han working behind the bar in Mos Isley spaceport wearing a T-shirt that says “I saved the Rebel Alliance and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!”

or

Have Han be the Ben Konobi redue…hermit in the hills, you know, with a hooded robe, but this time with space hookers.

WisRich on February 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM

They could cast Eric Holder as Lando….double dealing SOB that he is.

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Troll, sock puppet or straight up racist?

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

If the timeline has it happening 40+ years after the original, it would work out perfectly. A little makeup and some conditioning and he would look fine as the mature, ‘elder statesman’ Han with a bit of a wild streak.

I wouldn’t expect much screen time. He would supply a bit of tone and continuity. Maybe lecture the grand-kids before they run of to save the galaxy. (And swoop in near the end to give his life so the new team can save the day as redemption for letting Luke and Leia get themselves killed on a mission he stayed home from. That eliminates the temptation to bring them back. Shiver.)

But if it is set within what you would expect as his lifetime, who have to have Han make an appearance or explain his absence and who else would you cast as an aged Han Solo but… AN AGED HAN SOLO!

OBQuiet on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Troll, sock puppet or straight up racist?

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Or maybe he missed his mandatory Politically Correct class?

sharrukin on February 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

None of the above. Mooch has been referred to in that manner for years on Conservative websites. Although, the term did originate here.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Sorry, I like the idea. Bring ‘em all back. Why not? If its done well, then hooray for them. The first trilogy was at least watchable, mostly because of those characters.

joejm65 on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

That said, Ford’s voice has become distractingly growly.

YYZ on February 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

They can fix it in the mix.

Marcola on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

When his son first finds him, a broken old man with the shakes in the corner of some Mos Eisley cantina where he tells every passerby about having shot Greedo, he won’t even remember his own name. But it’ll come back in a poignant way that also serves as a clunky plot device.

TexasDan on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Old people cannot be heros?

Best forget Samuel Whittemore then.

Rebar on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Troll, sock puppet or straight up racist?

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Personally I’m putting my money on the Good Witchdoctor being all four.

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Justin Bieber.

portlandon on February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Good Lord no. Sadly, I could see it happening. Worse than Jar-Jar Binks.

Han Solo vs. the Social Security Administration.

rbj on February 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Will Harrison Ford remember if he is playing Richard Kimball or Hans Solo?

mwbri on February 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Do I have to pick just one?
I guess I’ll go with Racist if I have to choose.

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I vote Lena Dunham for young Leia.

steebo77 on February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

GAHHHH!!!

Yer going straight to Hell for saying that…you know that don’t you??

BigWyo on February 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Hey HotAir, why is your thread headline wrong??

You claim Harrison Ford is coming back as Han Solo, but
all I see is a Pic of Jerry Brown.

ToddPA on February 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM

…LOL…I know…where did the hair go?

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM

The first trilogy was at least watchable, mostly because of those characters.

joejm65 on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

The first trilogy was a piece of carp that only succeeded because George Lucas was the first person to make a special effects Space Western.

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

To bad to check? If anyone plays Han Solo in any SW movie following the original trilogy, I’d be unhappy. Nobody else would do it justice. A young Han Solo is another matter. All that said, I’d rather they avoid anything having to do with the original trilogy characters.

Othniel on February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

They actually seem to be treating these acquired properties with respect.

Doughboy on February 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

If that happens it won’t be Star Wars.

Next thing you know Han will have shot first. Again.

Lily on February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

R2D2 will be needing a new battery and CP3O a bit of polish.

Otherwise, they’re good to go.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hey wait… Where did anyone get any idea that I was referring to the Gracious and Kind First Lady?

Maybe I was referring to the handsome and hunky Reggie Love as Han’s pal Lando Calrissian.

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Lena Dunham

The Old Country Buffet Strikes Back.

BigWyo on February 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Rumor has it that ‘metamucil’ is negotiating for product placement…

locomotivebreath1901 on February 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM

The dude from Avatar would be a good young Han, but I bet that is unlikely as these new star wars films will be butting heads with the avatar sequels.

eski502 on February 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Naw. That was the beauty of it.
A simple John Wayne Western from a long, long time ago, in a place far, far away.
A story line that works no matter the setting.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Naw. That was the beauty of it.
A story line that works no matter the setting.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Clint Eastwood goes to bed every single night thanking God that George never asked him to play Han Solo… o_O

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Screw this liberal crap…

Guys… hands down the BEST “non-news based’ Conservative show is INTELLECTUAL FROGLEGS. Conservative Brain Candy with cool clips and awesome music.

There’s nothing like it. The creator/Host Joe Dan Gorman is a riot….and a ‘covert’ educator. Give it a shot. Thank me later.

deedtrader on February 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

LegendHasIt on February 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Uh-huh.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Thats Spaghetti Western. Most excellent, but a different thing.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I meant to say if anyone else* plays Han Solo…

Othniel on February 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I don’t have the foggiest idea who to cast in place of Ford, Fisher and Hamill. But if you take a good look at the current crew of the Enterprise, you will notice a certain physical resemblance between the original crew and the current bunch. (Except Sarek. There was such a dissonance between Ben Cross and Mark Lenard, it almost threw me out of the story line.)

Abrams should just hire the casting director from Star Trek to do the casting for the new Star Wars, telling them he wants as close a resemblance as possible.

Unlike many of you, I did not totally loathe Crystal Skull. Aside from LaBoeuf, I found it pretty much OK. As for the fridge incident, c’mon…. It’s an Indiana Jones movie. Where’s the willing suspension of belief? It was just a little further out there than some of Indy’s other stunts. My biggest “What-were-they-thinking?” issue was Cate Blanchet as the Commie officer. But after looking at that photo of Ford at the top of the post, I honestly cannot see Ford playing Han unless Han is in his dotage. There isn’t enough make-up in the entire world to make that face anything other than old and doughy.

catsandbooks on February 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Goodness, that Samula Wi

Old people cannot be heros?

Best forget Samuel Whittemore then.

Rebar on February 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Goodness, that ol’ Sam was a bad ass.

cptacek on February 15, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Err, I don’t know what ^ was all about :(

cptacek on February 15, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Star Snores

rvastar on February 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Maybe he can get one of those “reverse mortgages” on the Millenium Falcon .
(Of course, he might have traded it in for a Crown Victoria with the turn signal always blinking.)

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Can we get Erik Estrada in it somewhere?
I don’t know – just cause.

Free Indeed on February 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM

When you consider how many really great sci-fi novels there are out there, it’s kind of a shame they’re just going to do this stuff over and over. Of course, that’s what Hollyweird does…

trigon on February 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM

catsandbooks on February 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I tend to agree with you on Crystal Skull. I actually enjoyed the fridge scene, corny as it was. On the subject of Ford playing Han, I think you might be surprised just how much they can do with a combination of make-up and CGI. I mean, look at Gollum. Er – not that I’m comparing Ford to Gollum. ;)

Othniel on February 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Maybe, he’s hitting the bottle again?

Blake on February 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Troll, sock puppet or straight up racist?

WitchDoctor on February 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

You mad, bro?

Solaratov on February 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Ford will perform join the cast right after his next movie: “Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom.”

RoadRunner on February 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Maybe they should get Stallone, Arnold S, Bruce Willis, Dolf, Eastwood and label the next episodes the Dependables.

rsherwd65 on February 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Chewie was already around 200 years old in the original “Star Wars” movie.

We rented first-season “Mod Squad” videos (1967, I think) from Netflix a while back, and spotted Harrison Ford as a beach cop — he hasn’t any lines, but when he looks over a fence toward the camera, it is clearly he. His bio notes online list it as an an uncredited role.

KyMouse on February 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I’d hate to say it, because of Star Wars/Star Trek rivalries…

…but wouldn’t Chris Pine make a pretty good Han Solo? However, I think he’s a bit too old for the part. They would have to go with some unknown kid actor I would think.

conservativeinthecity on February 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Han SoOld

29Victor on February 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Raise your hand if you want to know what happened to Luke, Han and Leia. I know the fans do or else why so many books, but does the average moviegoer sit at home and say, “I need to know what happened to these guys and someone ought to make a movie about it.”

IdrilofGondolin on February 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM

They better get this puppy underway…fast.

Walkers do not work well in zero-gravity.

And LifeAlert®, does it work in space?

And, do you really want to get stuck behind that 80-something old guy driving the Millennium Falcon slooooowly across the galaxy trying to find that perfect parking spot?

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM

This kid would make for a more exciting appearance:

But they are able to cake enough makeup onto Stallone to hide his diaper.

MechanicalBill on February 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM

How about a make out scene with Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford in the new Move?

Oil Can on February 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Well, I guess so…. since they could concievably still bring back Shatner and Nimoy for one or two last stabs at Star Trek sequels without their canes or walkers. They usually have body doubles do the stunts anyway.

Red Creek on February 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Credible Harrison Ford look-a-like: Matthew McConaughey.

Check out those pics of him at that Daily Mail. The first time I saw those, I immediately thought of Harrison. Maybe a rougher, more hard edged Han Solo, but I think there is a resemblence.

Scopper on February 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Luke can use the force to help Han get off the toliet.

Oil Can on February 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Credible Harrison Ford look-a-like: Matthew McConaughey.

Scopper on February 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

But can he crack wise like Han?

Othniel on February 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

You see! You’re confirming my comment on DC COMICS the other day! Who cares if he’s old? If they have a good, exciting story to tell with an older Han Solo, then do it! I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SITE but you guys are soooo negative and when it comes to action, comics, or sci fi, you sound exactly like THE COMIC BOOK GUY from THE SIMPSONS……who I also enjoy.

Jason Alexander on February 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM

What if he got married to Leia, had a bunch of kids and started a pub on Tattoonine?

mojo on February 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hm. People get old. If you’re really lucky, those you love die from old age. Does Han Solo deserve less? Should a movie never be more than an escape from the fears held by lowest denominator in our society?

All that being said, based on what most bloggers look like, e.g. EM, I’ll bet on old Harrison Ford in a fistfight over AP.

M240H on February 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM

One of the kids, of course (probably the eldest boy) would HAVE to be named “Napoleon”…

mojo on February 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Long time no see Harrison Ford. What happened his hair? Did he run into a tribe of Indians?

petefrt on February 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Hans So-old

/sigh

roy_batty on February 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Luke to Han: Shoot Boba Fett!

Han to Luke: Yes, my belt doesn’t fit.

Oil Can on February 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM

that just in: Disney signed up Michael Moore for a role in the next installment of the saga.

Archivarix on February 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM

hump1201 on February 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I’d love to see those books turned into movies, especially if they go full out with the Chewy story.

DStreete on February 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Who cares…Darth Vader won’t be in it. And I still can’t forgive them for turning him into a whiney sniveling little creep in II and III. Hey, at least in one he was a feisty little kid.

Deanna on February 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM