Quotes of the day

posted at 9:21 pm on February 15, 2013 by Allahpundit

Among some party loyalists, there is a natural tendency to maintain that the GOP is simply suffering from a “communications problem,” that if only Republicans spoke more loudly, more insistently, and with greater purity and passion, they would broaden their appeal and proceed to sweep national elections. But that counsel, appealing as it might be to a shrinking segment of the electorate, is surely not adequate to present circumstances. More is needed than pumping up the volume.

Intellectual honesty is the first requirement of self-renewal. Republican problems are not superficial or transient

Republicans need to express and demonstrate a commitment to the common good, a powerful and deeply conservative concept. There is an impression—exaggerated but not wholly without merit—that the GOP is hyper-individualistic. During the Republican convention, for example, we repeatedly heard about the virtues of individual liberty but almost nothing about the importance of community or social solidarity, and of the obligations and attachments we have to each other. Even Republican figures who espouse relatively moderate policy prescriptions often sound like libertarians run amok.

***

Speaking of the Republican Party, we are currently seeing two different splits. The first is the establishment vs. the Tea Party. The examples here are Karl Rove vs. conservative groups, as well as Haley Barbour vs. the Club for Growth. But the second split is Washington vs. non-Washington Republicans. And the best way to illustrate this split is between Marco Rubio (Washington) and Bobby Jindal (non-Washington). As we wrote yesterday, Rubio’s State of the Union response was similar to any speech you’d hear from Mitt Romney in 2012, with the exception of Rubio’s different background and his personal story. On the other hand, Jindal has argued that his party should stop focusing so much on Washington budget battles and should instead focus on what’s taking place in the states. We single out these two Republicans because of the obvious 2016 ramifications. Both are conservatives; both appear to be what the party needs as far as looks are concerned (the party is tired of being defined as the party of white men); but both do represent two different schools of thinking of how to rebrand the party.

***

A new battle has flared inside the Republican Party in recent days as supporters of more-liberal immigration laws wage a behind-the-scenes campaign to discredit the influential advocacy groups that have long powered the GOP’s hard-line stance on the issue…

Republicans pushing the party to rethink its approach to the issue are accusing those groups — Numbers USA, the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), and the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) — of masquerading as conservative. Critics say the groups and some of their supporters are pressing an un­or­tho­dox agenda of strict population control that also has included backing for abortion, sterilization and other policies at odds with conservative ideology.

“If these groups can be unmasked, then the bulk of the opposition to immigration reform on the conservative side will wither away,” said Alfonso Aguilar, executive director of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles and a leading organizer of the effort.

Officials from the groups say they are the victims of a smear campaign that unfairly characterizes their mission.

***

The worst part of the Obama campaign, remember, was its candidate: He kept saying stupid things such as “the private sector is doing fine” and “you didn’t build that” and then he totally, completely, massively flopped in the first presidential debate. He won anyway because of strategists like Plouffe, Axelrod, Messina, and this guy and because the Republicans spent most of their time warning about a fiscal crisis that hasn’t happened. The national GOP simply does not know how to reach its voters and provide them tangible benefits and positive reasons to show up at the polls. As if to prove this point, much of the Republican establishment has reacted to the party’s recent defeat by rallying behind an amnesty for people who did not and will not vote for them.

Maybe a better way to win over Americans of every ethnicity would be to present a specific economic agenda to increase take-home pay through radical changes to the way we pay for health care, reductions in payroll taxes, and a nationalist approach to trade. Also last I checked Americans of every ethnicity drive cars so they might support Republicans who called for better roads and bridges and who championed government programs to encourage telecommuting. But enough of this crazy talk. What Americans really want, I’m told, is a cut in the corporate tax rate.

***

“And we can’t be afraid to call out Rush Limbaugh,” said Goodwin’s fiancée, S. E. Cupp, a New York Daily News columnist and a co-host of ”The Cycle” on MSNBC. “If we can get three Republicans on three different networks saying, ‘What Rush Limbaugh said is crazy and stupid and dangerous,’ maybe that’ll give other Republicans cover” to denounce the talk-show host as well…

Proximus seeks to marginalize the more strident talking heads by offering itself up to — or if necessary, forcing itself upon — the party as a 21st-century mouthpiece. “If I were training a candidate who’s against gay marriage,” Cupp told me, “I’d say: ‘Don’t change your beliefs, just say legislatively this is not a priority, and I’m not going to take away someone’s right. And if abortion or gay marriage is your No. 1 issue, I’m not your guy.’”…

She went on to say, “I don’t think we win by subtraction” — meaning, by casting out the party’s right wing to entice the centrists. Instead, Cupp and her fellow travelers hope to revive Lee Atwater’s bygone “big tent,” under which gay people and Tea Party members and isolationists and neocons would coexist without rancor. But Atwater, the legendary R.N.C. chairman, did not have to worry about freelance voices like Limbaugh and Todd Akin offending whole swaths of emerging demographic groups. Nor during the Atwater era, when Ronald Reagan was president, did the party’s most extreme wing intimidate other Republicans into legislating like extremists themselves, thereby further tarnishing the party’s image. When I mentioned this to the Proximus gathering, Goodwin explained the dilemma faced by Republicans in Congress. “What forces them to vote that way, 9 times out of 10, is a fear of a primary challenge,” he said. “What we hope to accomplish is to bring more voters into Republican primaries, so that it isn’t just the far right that shows up at the polls.”

The dilemma, Goodwin acknowledged, is that the far-right rhetoric may well repel such voters from participating in G.O.P. primaries to begin with. “We recognize that this isn’t something that’s going to happen anytime soon,” he said.

***

My conversations this week with two Republican officials, along with a Democratic strategist’s timely memo, reflect a growing school of thought in Washington that social change and a disillusioned electorate threaten the entire two-party system…

Between bites of an $18.95 SteakBurger at the Palm, one of Washington’s premier expense-account restaurants, Republican consultant Scott Reed summed up the state of politics and his beloved GOP. “The party,” he told me, “is irrelevant.”

He cited the familiar litany of problems: demographic change, poor candidates, ideological rigidity, deplorable approval ratings, and a rift between social and economic conservatives.

“It’s leading to some type of crash and reassessment and change,” said Reed, who ran Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign and remains an influential lobbyist and operative. “It can’t continue on this path.”

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 8

First.

steebo77 on February 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Before there is reinvention…

The low info voters need to be informed..

One way or another..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I wish to sign up with a new party. The Logic Party. I think we may have a founder.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Sorry, forgot the link. The Logic Party.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Don’t tell me, let me guess–is he a doctor?

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM

whoops! Got my answer!

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Besides the R’s don’t need or want my help. They have it covered, right?

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM

predator!!!

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Sorry, forgot the link. The Logic Party.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

You were the only one that posted…:)

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Effectively able to COMMUNICATE, True limited government Conservatives running the gop.

THAT is the secret to success.

And first we need either Rand Paul or Ted Cruz to step to the plate and take on the Media Jihad that is coming their way until they are made to “COWER” before the status quo leadership.

The media has as it’s primary purpose to force compliance to their master the most merciful President. If you show any backbone, YOU BECOME THE TARGET of the Jihadis in the Media.

For example:

Palin 2008-2011

Joe Wilson in the House

Romney 2012

Rubio early 2013

and next up Rand Paul and or Ted Cruz

If you want to lead the party….

..gird your loins and attack/go on offense!!!

PappyD61 on February 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Lol! I’m at that state of being where I would forget my head if it wasn’t attached. Please no jokes.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Change is the only constant. Never fear it.

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM

15th

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:35 PM

o/t, but…

The Defining Images Of 2012:Stunning Pictures From The World Press Photo Awards Capture Every Extreme Of Human Life, From Olympic Glory To Indian Poverty To War In The Middle East

Some are just incredible.

Resist We Much on February 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Wow..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM

You were the only one that posted…:)

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM

It’s early. ; )

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM

@Eg and B *clink!*

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM

“your beard smells like sandwiches. That’s nice.” – Identity Theif

GhoulAid on February 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

This writer contends the GOPe is planning and preparing to lose big in 2014 in oder to crush the grassroots and consolidate power in long term.

rrpjr on February 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

It’s early. ; )

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Silly me..
I just looked at the time..
Yep, you are right..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM

@Eg and B *clink!*

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Yup.

Stoic Patriot on February 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM

*clink!*

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM

*swoosh*

Watching the good Dr on Hannity…

Good evening one and all!! :-)

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I have often been described by liberal friends as a real Conservative, a Reagan Democrat. I enjoy both descriptions and consider them to be complimentary. It’s true I recycle and am pretty much a live and let liver. It frustrates some of my political adversary’s that I don’t fit nice and neatly into a box. I do not see any major change for me in this regard for the near or distant future. The Logic Party appeals to me very much indeed.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Here’s a problem: Democrats can win with mediocre or weak candidates. Republicans can’t.

Curtiss on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Hi Chrissy!

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Good evening one and all!! :-)

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Welcome…

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

*clink!*

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM

It’s Friday!

*clink*

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

S E Cupp now speaks for the Republican party..?

d1carter on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Totally OT: My CHL class is tomorrow and Im fearful that I won’t pass the shooting qual.(They’re a bunch of timed shots)

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

The conservatives should just quit being so uppity and vote for real Republicans like Bob Michael(sp), Jacob Javits, Ed Burke, Bob Dole, Gerald Ford, ad nauseum, who knew how to reach across the aisle in exchange for crumbs. The rubes should just shut-up and vote. Their money will be accepted./

FirelandsO3 on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Evening tommy71, *clink! * I hear predator made another big score. Put it on his tab, he’s busy reading he won’t even notice till its too late. ; )

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

annoyinglittletwerp, relax, don’t put unnecessary negativity into your mind. You will do fine or you will do over. Confidence and a steady hand. Relax. Breathe.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

You have practiced…
Why fear?

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

If you focus on the time it will mess with your head. Just relax and do it just the way you know how.

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

The Party just needs to “pivot” or something.

That’ll do it.

Oh, and try to be more moderate.

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Evenin, Scrumpilicious. ;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Resist We Much on February 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Very intense photos. Thank you.

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Turn on Hannity. Dr. Carlson taking ???

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

YOU LIE! I haven’t even been to the track yet this year, and you guys already wiped out my SB winnings. Give a workin’ man a break will ya?
;)

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Ok, B. The drinks are on predator. He be rich. ;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Just visualize the most irritating liberal you can think of…

Or, me.

Should hit every time.

Dead center.

:-)

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

S E Cupp now speaks for the Republican party..?

d1carter on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

She can speak for “them” all she wants. She doesn’t speak for me.

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Russian Asteroid Crater. Wow.

rickyricardo on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Thanks Pred! I’m particularly thirsty tonight!

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Because @ the range on Tuesday, I couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn-though in my defense-my back meds from the night before STILL hadn’t worn off(was groggy) so I had coffee to try to wake up and I was UBER shaky. I have some boards under my mattress now, and no coffee until AFTER class.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Well, it’s my birthday, and that pesky asteroid didn’t hit us. I suppose that is a good thing, perhaps. o_O

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

S E Cupp now speaks for the Republican party..?

d1carter on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

No, the part you should have taken out of that is that she’s engaged.

RickB on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I’ll second that. Forget the clock. Just breathe, relax, and do your thing.

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Wait a few years, it gets worse. I have a checklist permanently taped to the inside front door.
It includes shoes.

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

“And we can’t be afraid to call out Rush Limbaugh.
If we can get three Republicans on three different networks saying, ‘What Rush Limbaugh said is crazy and stupid and dangerous,’ maybe that’ll give other Republicans cover…..”

S.E. Cupp co-host of ”The Cycle” on MSNBC (and contributor to The BLAZE)

Hey S.E.’, I heard say you really liked the “Duck Dynasty” show on A&E.

How about you and your fiancee take a trip down to Louisiana, and visit with Phil Robertson.

I believe you’ll come away with a different sense of “Real America.”

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Before there is reinvention…

The low info voters need to be informed..

One way or another..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

lol, First try reason, second we need to thug em—”If you don’t understand, let me help ya.”

arnold ziffel on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Ok, B. The drinks are on predator. He be rich. ;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Again? :)

22044 on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Joe?

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Russian Asteroid Crater. Wow.

rickyricardo on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Conspiracy alert!!

“Fire doesn’t melt snow!!!” – Some famous person

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

*swoosh*

Oh my, I am liking what he is saying! Logic Party eh!

Oh Yeaahhhhh!

Thanks Pred! *clink* You are soooooo generous :-) I won’t swipe your card for snacks this time ;-)

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

*clink*

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

You will pass with flying colors.

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Ok, B. The drinks are on predator. He be rich. ;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Thanks Pred! I’m particularly thirsty tonight!

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

*sigh*

predator on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

“And we can’t be afraid to call out Rush Limbaugh.

S.E. Cupp co-host of ”The Cycle” on MSNBC (and contributor to The BLAZE)

So SE, et tu?

arnold ziffel on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I’ve been dry-firing this eve. Noticed that my weapon was jerking left again-I’m a southpaw-so I corrected my grip/stance. It’s where it should be again.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I wish you a very Happy Birthday!! {Hugs} :-)

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Happy Birthday, SW. May the good Lord bless you with long life, good health and more than enough prosperity. Be happy and prosper. :-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

For all you pugilists:

“With the announcement that top ranked boxer Manny Pacquiao will seek to hold his upcoming boxing matches away from the bright lights of Las Vegas and off U.S. soil, the Filipino boxer becomes the latest professional athlete to highlight the current non-competitive U.S. income tax rate.”

Gotta love the Pacman

can_con on February 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

arnold ziffel on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

My take on this is I don’t think a party will convince the low infos with Santa in the room..
They need to feel the pain…hard..

Santa will go bankrupt..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Thanks! It’s a 10 hour course being held that the range that I’ve been shooting at. The qual is after the classroom test.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

S E Cupp now speaks for the Republican party..?

d1carter on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

No, the part you should have taken out of that is that she’s engaged.

RickB on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

If it wasn’t for her appearance on The BLAZE, I wouldn’t have a clue who she is.
Who the (expletive) is ‘Goodwin’?

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

*clink*

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

What ‘decade’ are you in..and don’t lie, cause I’m a mom! LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

So SE, et tu?

arnold ziffel on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Look at the company she keeps….

idesign on February 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Ok, B. The drinks are on predator. He be rich. ;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Well damn it, if predator is the rich one around here maybe I should be hitting him up to finance my next CD instead of Dire, who apparent in-spite of being filthy rich is also cheap… ;p

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Hey tommy’ ! What were you trying to get a hold of me about, this morning?

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

You will be fine, but good luck to you just for good measure.

I saw this today on twitter and thought of you.

Insurance chain State Farm is reportedly buying up substantial workspace in Texas, which may signal a coming exodus from the company’s home state of Illinois.

JPeterman on February 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Why thank you katy… :)

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Husband loves her red hair! *I’ve got red-hair too…but mine’s courtesy of L’Oreal.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Lol! Where did I put that confounded check list? Maybe its with that confounded bridge. Back there somewhere.

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

But we need those snacks….

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM

JPeterman on February 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Saw that.
Heheheheh.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

gophergirl on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Happy Birthday holmes!

tom daschle concerned on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

You can do it! ( shakes pom poms).

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Thanks predator. So kind of you to buy a double for all us thirsty folk. :-) By the way, the bartender is giving you the ‘can this dude really afford it?’ looks.

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

To hell with community and social solidarity…

JohnGalt23 on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Happy BDay SW!!

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM

wrt Cupp…what we need is Rs that push back on slander and the agitprop press. The left/media has a fantastic game going…analyze every sentence uttered by every R (or thirsty moment) and pronounce the Rs as Racist sexist redneck bigoted old white men and their dumb as dirt women folk that think that they see RU from their house.

the left is always tyrannical…and don’t blame the victims of their tyranny.

once in a while we get people like MKH to destroy Juan Williams stupid blather about guns from VA…logically destroy. This is what we need on every channel…people who logically destroy their opponents and their hubris

r keller on February 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM

It will go fine. I have full faith in you. ; )

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Awww . . . . . . . I thought you WERE a “natural”.

Now I feel sooo disillusioned.

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Your birthday? Happy Birthday SWalker! *clink!* Drinks are on predator. A round for the whole house! Barkeep!

Bmore on February 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

GOP’s new theme song?

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I like the good Dr very very much!

I applaud him… if he runs, would embrace him wholeheartedly.

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

That’s because he knows I really can’t. Rock stars who cut CDs, such as our dear, soon-to-be famous friend, SWalker, can definitely afford to foot a night on the town for all of us.

predator on February 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

2016 Primaries:

GOP: Perry/Jindal/Ryan/Rubio/Paul/Christie/Martinez/Trump

Dem: Clinton/Biden/Cuomo/Christie/??

No Worries. Jindal for tha win.

can_con on February 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Lots of people get stressed over that.

Its a waste of stress.

cozmo on February 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Happy birthday. Get a haircut//

JPeterman on February 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Happy BDay SW!!

KCB on February 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Thank you, it’s my birthday and the dang Russians get hit by the asteroid. Somewhere Irony is shaking it’s head in disbelief… ;p

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

ALT! Fret not, you will be fine, relax and just do it!

Scrumpy on February 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

katy the mean old lady on February 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

…WHAT?…

EVERYBODY SING!!!!!!!!

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM
People aren’t born with naturally deep burgundy locks. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM