Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on February 14, 2013 by Allahpundit

Occupy Los Angeles has chosen to honor Chris Dorner in the wake of his death, despite the body count he apparently amassed…

The statement of support and solidarity was posted on the Occupy Los Angeles’ official Facebook page Wednesday. The statement came in the form of a posted picture captioned with the phrases “Rest In Power Chris Dorner” and “Assassinated By The Police for Trying To Expose LAPD Corruption.”

***

The “We Stand With Christopher Dorner” Facebook page had drawn almost 22,000 likes Thursday afternoon. “We Are All Chris Dorner” drew 4,400…

Scott Talan (@talan), a professor of public communication at American University in Washington, told USA TODAY that some people have grudges against government, police or other authority and see a bit of themselves in Dorner…

He noted that social media make visible what some people say in private. “We can see the posts. We can see the tweets,” he said. “Before, they would have said these things in a car, in a bar, in a home, and no one else would have known.”

***

Online support for Dorner in the days since his rampage has crept out of the internet’s more extreme corners — where such perverse boosterism is commonplace — and into more mainstream venues. Dorner is now hailed as a kind of folk hero by some on the Chomsky-esque left and the Ron Paul right, who view the killer’s manifesto as an articulate indictment of the “police state” they have always opposed.

“This story has a lot of moving parts, thanks in large part to Dorner’s long manifesto,” said J.M. Berger, a journalist and expert on domestic extremism. “With the fragmentation of the media these days, people are more prone to selection bias — they pull out the parts of a story that resonate with them and ignore the parts they don’t like. This is really a common practice among extremists, but it’s creeping into the mainstream more and more.”

“The LAPD’s troubled history and continued bad reputation are also big factors here,” Berger said. “I think it’s difficult for a lot of people to root for the LAPD under any circumstances. But you really have to ignore big parts of Dorner’s story in order to cast him as Dirty Harry or Rambo, as many people have. Dirty Harry didn’t kill the daughters of people who got on his wrong side.”

***

It is important to remember that Dorner murdered a young woman and her fiancé simply because she was the daughter of a cop — the man who acted as Dorner’s defense advocate in the LAPD proceedings against him. But as one comment on a left-wing site noted, that was a good idea: If the cop had been murdered, he wouldn’t have suffered, but now that his daughter and her fiancé have been murdered, the cop will experience real pain until he dies.

Any public figure, and especially any member of the clergy, who does not unambiguously condemn Dorner as a psychopathic murderer is failing his or her duty. This is not the time to discuss allegations of racism in the Los Angeles Police Department. For one thing, being wrongfully dismissed from a job — if, indeed, that is what happened to Dorner — inhabits a different moral universe than murder. For another, the more the public pays attention to this murderer’s “manifesto,” the more murders-for-attention will take place…

What we have here is another proof that nothing leads to murder and other evils more than a sense of victimization.

***

Via the Right Scoop.

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I caught some fresh yellow fin with my dad recently.
We make it a lot..I love it. I’ll ship some to your commander beavers.

I think AP’s cat skipped the wasabi and ginger though.

I dont see Tommy…maybe he got a date with the demonic praying lady upstairs. lmao.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 5:38 AM

bazil9:

Father/Daughter time,…excellent,(DeMonic Praying Mantis,er Lady)
………Lol:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 5:38 AM

?
4grace is a good friend of mine.
Was making a joke…
guess it wasnt funny-though i do not understand your reaction.
And yeah-compare me to libdie and I will take offense.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Mornin’ cms!

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 5:46 AM

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:42 AM

morning buddy, having a little tea myself this am….

*clink*

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Commander canopfor is here. That is the official launch of the morning session. I predict there will be linkies. (;

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

OK cmsinaz is here. KJ can’t be far behind. Everyone should read his take, good blogger and very dedicated.

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 5:48 AM

RE:Rusky Meteor KaBlewy!

This is comforting to note:

ESA Operations ✔ @esaoperations

ESA experts at #ESOC confirm *no* link between #meteor incidents in #Russia & #Asteroid #2012DA14 Earth flyby tonite #SSA #NEO
8:33 AM – 15 Feb 13

====

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:50 AM

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 5:45 AM

I’m sorry, I was also trying to make a joke in reply. The point being, it’s ridiculous to think she could be single.

I really should start using sarc tags or something.

But I went way too far – was going for the “ridiculously over the top reaction” humor.

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 5:51 AM

4Grace is a lovely person. I would marry her if she said yes. I might even marry her if she says no if I can figure out a way beat the system.

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Wow. You people really are insane. No insult intended. I just hadn’t realized how sincerely fanatical you are. I had chalked up the earlier Sarah Palin froth to political passions. But that’s not it. Clearly, it’s deeper and creepier than that. Remarkable.
Murf76 on February 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Yep, exactly. It IS weird. My problem is not with Palin (though I don’t see her as the most competent, articulate, serious politician out there); my problem is more with her cultist followers who attack any Republican not named Palin. They have been conditioned by radio hosts like Mark Levin to believe she is the only “True Conservative” out there. Go ahead and ask some of these people which potential candidates besides Palin they would support for President. They can’t and won’t give an answer. And Palin isn’t even going to run, leaving these people to do nothing but whine about whoever DOES run, calling them “Establishment” RINO’s who have been “forced” on them and whose supporters have victimized poor little ol’ Sarah.

They did it to Mitt. They did it to Paul Ryan. They did it to Bachmann and Perry, and they are doing it to Rubio now. Any sane person would understand the need the look at who actually is running and support the person who best represents your values, even if you dont agree with the candidate 100% of the time, and who you think has the best chance to win. But these people won’t do that. They will whine nonstop like babies about their choices, pretending like some nefarious “establishment” conspiracy forced a candidate on them, when in fact it is primary voters themselves who choose nominees!

Sorry to say, but Palinista cultists like ddrintn have one mode and one mode only: whine and moan about “the establishment” with a “I know you are but what am I” tone, without ever actually saying anything new or actually expressing any support whatsoever for ANYONE who is actually running. They love being naysayers, something that is easy to do.

Then you have Palinista cultists like the emoticon-addicted idesign. This little character pops up and insults anyone on the Internet who denies the greatest of Queen Sarah. Go ahead and google “idesign” and “Palin” and prepare to be amazed at her trail of comments.

Just as Justin Bieber has fanatical supporters of mostly teen girls known as Beliebers who fight on his behalf on Internet comment boards everywhere, Sarah Palin has her (dwindling) army of Palinistas. Seriously, that is about at the level we’re dealing with when it comes to these people.

Palin herself has encouraged the divisiveness, and she benefits financially from it. Mark Levin, likewise, often does more harm than good.

Yes, Sarah Palin’s influence has greatly diminished in the last few years, not just because of unfair media treatment, but also because of her own failures and bad decisions. Honestly, it is for the best that Palin was let go from Fox and commands far less attention from the news media than she used to. She was always far from our brightest conservative light, and she never really had any business being the public face of conservatism nor of the Republican Party.

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I am glad to see more and more people recognizing the craziness of the Sarah Palin cultists!

Sometimes I am disappointed by the commenters on here, but then some very sensible ones pop up that I hadn’t seen before.

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Meteor Smoke Trail,from Satellite:

Meteor vapour trail, 15th Feb 2013
**********************************

An image from the SEVIRI instrument aboard our Meteosat-10 geostationary satellite. The vapour trail left by the meteor that was seen near Chelyabinsk in Russia on 15th February 2013 is visible in the centre of the image.

This image uses data from the High Resolution Visible (HRV) channel of SEVIRI that can produce images with both high spatial and temporal resolution.
=========================

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:56 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 5:51 AM

:) whew..
I was wondering…I was like..what prompted that??

I know,right? She is the best. Deserves the best..
but shes a good mama and works hard.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 5:57 AM

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 5:48 AM

agree…

morning Spark…

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 5:57 AM

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:49 AM

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:54 AM

bluegill:

The SarahCudian Defense Forces,are on a constant vigil,to keep
a sharp eye out for “Palinistas”!

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:58 AM

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:42 AM

morning buddy, having a little tea myself this am….

*clink*

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

cmsinaz:Yes,I have a tea,on the go,too……*Clinky*:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:59 AM

another rant by morning joe this am I predict since wayne la pierre gave a response to the SOTU….forget about the economy and benghazi…it’s those clueless gop who won’t criticize wayne and the extreme NRA for him and his crew…

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 5:59 AM

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:54 AM

I am glad to see you still are very obsessed..as much as the cultists you express hatred for. Your very weird. Get a therapist or something.

Palin,Palin Palin!!!

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 5:59 AM

but of course

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM

The other day that clown said Mitt Romney was like a Norman Rockwell painting. Sounds like cult worship to me. (:

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 6:01 AM

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

SparkPlug:UBetcha,but ahem,except for QOTD,I have to stay on topic,
I gots a request from H/A Command and Control,and my,
**Alerts** are no more:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:03 AM

joe is outraged about the filibuster, ummm dude, the dems did it as well…get off your high horse there bub

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:05 AM

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 6:01 AM

lmao! You can’t make this sh*t up..I come here just LOLing my as$ here at times.
Which poster use to talk and go on about Mitt talking French and how sexy he was? Petunia..BG’s sock? or Meredith?
the projection gets pretty think here..gotta wear wading boots.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:05 AM

This story is just filled with “bad guys” or idiots. I’m not sure which is worse.

J_Crater on February 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Really? You can’t figure out which is worse? A murderer who has killed innocent people who did nothing to him and the cops trying to stop him from murdering more people? Really??

Dollayo on February 15, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Oh Boy,……hold the phone!!

Too early to tell if Russian meteor is connected to imminent asteroid fly-by, Professor Ian Crawford of Birkbeck University says – @SkyNews

11 mins ago by editor
————————-

===========================

ASTEROID FLYBY:
***************

At 2:25 p.m. EST (19:25 UTC) on Friday, Feb. 15th, asteroid 2012 DA14 will fly past Earth only 17,200 miles above our planet’s surface.

This will put it well inside the orbit of geosynchronous satellites,

closer than any asteroid of the same size has come since regular sky surveys began in the 1990s. Researchers speculate that Earth’s gravity might even cause seismic activity on the 50m-wide space rock. Click to view a computer simulation of the flyby, courtesy of NASA:

During the hours around closest approach, the asteroid will brighten until it resembles a star of 8th magnitude. Theoretically, that’s an easy target for backyard telescopes. The problem is speed. The asteroid will be racing across the sky, moving almost a full degree (or twice the width of a full Moon) every minute. That’s going to be hard to track. Only the most experienced amateur astronomers are likely to succeed. For the rest of us, NASA will broadcast the asteroid’s flyby on NASA TV.

Asteroid 2012 DA14 is about the same size as previous asteroids responsible for the Meteor Crater in Arizona and the Tunguska Event in Siberia. Unlike those objects, however, 2012 DA14 will not hit Earth. Even if seismic activity breaks the asteroid apart, there is no danger; the fragments would continue along the same non-intersecting path as the original asteroid.
==============================================

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:10 AM

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Isnt it amusing? The sheer hypocrisy day in and out..
How is Joe even an R? Someone explain to me?
Hes Crist without a tan.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Meteorite weighed 10 tons before it entered Earth’s atmosphere, Russian Academy of Science says – @RT_com; more:

3 mins ago from http://www.breakingnews.com by editor

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:14 AM

The people who keep trying to take the focus off Dorner’s murderous acts by trying to put the focus on, and by trying to legitimize, his LAPD hatred are like the people who said of Osama, “well, Al Qaeda is acting just as anyone would. We, the evil USA, killed their people for years, so their backlash against us is understandable. We had it coming. The lesson to be learned here is that we are a bad country.”

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM

How is Joe even an R? Someone explain to me?
Hes Crist without a tan.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:11 AM

bazil9:Hes a Double-Agent..(spy),for TeamLeftTard!:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM

How is Joe even an R? Someone explain to me?
Hes Crist without a tan.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:11 AM

yup…he’s a putz

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Super-Secret US Meteor/Asteroid Weapon!

Leader of Russia’s far-right parliamentary group claims explosion was not a meteor but a US weapon test – @Guardian

Feb. 15, 2013, 10:49 a.m. GMT from http://www.guardian.co.uk by
============================================================

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Zippety zap? What happened? This thread was dead last night, and now its crowded again. Asteroid, end of the world? Didn’t Bruce Willis kill it?;-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM

heh :)

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Joe told a friend of mine that hes an ‘enlightened Republican’, whatever that means. Must be code or sumthing. :-)

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Dang that space ball is hurtling way to close.

I wonder if there are any tiny peices that can,t be seen that might hit us.

SparkPlug on February 15, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Palin,Palin Palin!!!

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Did I miss something, or did bluegill come into a thread that had nothing to do with Palin, where Palin’s name hadn’t appeared, (except, incidentally, by me, once, in an obvious joke), post a long screed about Palin-obsessed fanatics, and then respond to his own post in agreement?

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Oh..so that’s what BlueGill is..
an Enlightened Pub.
Finally, I get it!
Maybe Joe is like a Rockwell painting too.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Way off topic, but yesterday I went to a knitting group at a library in a very small town in Indiana. One of the ladies went out of her way to speak derisively of the south (I am from Texas) and conservatives (I did not reveal any political leanings).

Why do liberals feel it so necessary to put down conservatives in such a smug way, even in venues that are apolitical?? This is not the first time this has happened to me. Answers, anyone?

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 6:39 AM

@b9 lol. Hi *waves*

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Interrupting, I might add, a rather pleasant conversation.

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 6:37 AM

lol…you missed nothing. Hilarious isn’t it?

Pardon me, I have to dust my Palin shrine. brb

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 6:39 AM

because they know they can and if a conservative did it, oh the outrage that would ensue, you would be black balled and they would be adored…

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Mornin’, y’all! Yep. The jealous, gilled one’s a peach, isn’t she?

Anyway, O/T, about Obama’s Indoctrination…err…Preschool Initiative…My take.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM

@esr Thats easy. The demagoguery by the left has worked. They think that conservatives are evil, rich-protecting, anti-poor, bigots, racists, misogynists, backward thinking folk. The bile in them comes over the surface when they think that ‘you’re’ that someone. Don’t mind that. The anti-southern bias is glorified and amplified by Hollywood and popular music. So its a double whammy.

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Jumped right into the tackle box after a plastic worm! lol

S. D. on February 15, 2013 at 6:48 AM

@tommy-*blows kiss*
flying around the globe
ETA-10 minuets.

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 6:48 AM

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM

morning KJ…

scary and spot on once again…

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Terrific,Japan had a Meteor as well!

dutchsinse ‏@dutchsinse

Huge Fireball Over Japan – 1 Day Before Asteroid 2012 DA14′s Close Appro…: http://youtu.be/31efZQ2DH38 via @youtube
===================================================

Huge Fireball Over Japan – 1 Day Before Asteroid 2012 DA14′s Close Approach – Valentine’s Day 2013

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Thank you.

Yes ma’am. It is.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM

*blushing*

tommy71 on February 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Anyway, O/T, about Obama’s Indoctrination…err…Preschool Initiative…My take.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM

kingsjester:

GoodMorning KJ,…Hopey,is building his Million National Civilian
Security Pre-School Progressive Forces!:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Good morning. my friend!

Yep. Little bitty brown shirts will be issued to each tyke.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Update: At least 500 injured by meteor strike in central Russia, majority of those are minor injuries – @BBCNews

5 mins ago from http://www.bbc.co.uk by editor
===========================================

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 7:03 AM

For me, the story began with this fact and leapfrogged to the hope that he died a long and miserable death. He was a despicable coward.

I hope LA and surrounding areas sue his estate for whatever he left to offset a fraction of the tab he ran up.

BuckeyeSam on February 15, 2013 at 7:03 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I’ve seen this happen too. In my experience, it generally seems that they can’t quite comprehend the idea that any intelligent person could possibly disagree. So if they are in a group of peers or people they respect, they tend to just assume that you must agree with them, and so it’s their way of bonding with you.

Yes, I know it’s strange, and rather creepy, but this is their way of being friendly. They are simply that insulated and out of touch that they cannot comprehend that you, this seemingly pleasant and intelligent person, could hold such barbaric opinions.

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Good morning. my friend!

Yep. Little bitty brown shirts will be issued to each tyke.

kingsjester on February 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM

kingsjester:True Dat:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 7:05 AM

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Yes, this makes sense. There certainly was an air of smugness about the whole thing.

Of course the irony was that this occurred in a library in a community with maybe 300 inhabitants. Yet her perceptions of the world were clearly superior.

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Yet her perceptions of the world were clearly superior.

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Yep-happens to me frequently. In business and everywhere else.

My response..or lack of one/gesture..usually gets them to shut up…or get uncomfortable..

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Reading KJ-then off.
Have a super day peeps!

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 7:20 AM

You too b9 :)

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 7:26 AM

The Meteor called…
“Global Warming”

Looks like it had a child and hit Russia..

Electrongod on February 15, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Reading KJ-then off.
Have a super day peeps!

bazil9 on February 15, 2013 at 7:20 AM

bazil9:And to you,as well:)

canopfor on February 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Happy Friday, everybody! It is hard to believe that it has been a year since I have been commenting on HotAir. May we enjoy many more years together.

By the way, does anyone know if Ed Morrissey has appeared on Morning Joe (or any other show) again recently? I remember he did awhile back, and he did great.

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Way to go bg

Ed hasn’t been on since before the election

Would love for him to appear again

cmsinaz on February 15, 2013 at 7:42 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I should add, the most satisfying way to shut these people up is to treat them in kind. Immediately give a forceful and controlled, yet slightly angry rebuttal, but phrased as though you are taking for granted that they either are already in agreement, or are at least indifferent. And it works best if the very first part of your rant is something you know they’ll agree with, just to get them nodding their heads. once ghey start, its very frustrating for them to find a way to stop you. (a great way to do this is to start off by tellin them mainstream democrats are craven – they’ll eat that up until they realize, too late, that you’re taking them in the opposite direction than they thought).

For example: when some liberal acquaintance goes off on how deceptive those tricksy republicans were, tricking the gullible democrats and American sheeple into going into Iraq, don’t bother trying to defend the republicans. Instead, since they’ve turned the discussion to Iraq, use it to discuss how breath-takingly cynical the democrats were during that period. Then, when you’ve got them nodding their heads, you bring down the hammer: “every last one of these charlatans was warning about WMDs in the 1990s, and they had the audacity to claim Bush made it all up. What to they think, that the rest of us slept through the 1990′s? And don’t get me started on MSNBC… How stupid do the democrats think we are?”

Drag them onto our team whether they like it or not, and then let THEM try to defend their absurd positions. Put THEM in the awkward position of having to disagree with YOU.

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Back on topic, I hope it’s confirmed to be Dorner. God only knows how many asian grandmas and skinny white dudes LAPD will have to shoot if it’s not./

S. D. on February 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Also, proofreading comments before submitting them is for effeminate RINO whores of the Establishment.

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 7:48 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Well of course they were! Those 300 yokels were depending on her vast and deep knowledge and wisdom and library skillz to guide their limited minds into enlightenment! She had a calling!

RINO in Name Only on February 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM

S. D. on February 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM

It has been confirmed. Last night, via dental records.
No cause of death, yet.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Dr. Hill proves that you can have a pHd and still be an idiot…

Khun Joe on February 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 7:11 AM

You should meet some of the natives in the Big Apple.

If it ain’t one of the five boroughs, it is the wild frontier.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Dr. Hill proves that you can have a pHd and still be an idiot…

Khun Joe on February 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM

PHD’s outside of medicine are only an indication of a lengthy stay in an academic enviroment. Not much else.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 8:07 AM

BOR was certainly on the warpath last night and committed war on women. Too bad he didn’t save some of that vitriol for Hill. Hill’s phd (small letters on purpose) is in urban studies. Too bad he doesn’t use some of his smarts doing studies in Chicago to put a stop to the killings there.

Kissmygrits on February 15, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I’d be happy if they buried Dorner right beside Bradley Manning.

What? Manning hasn’t been executed for treason yet?

I can wait.

BigAlSouth on February 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM

If Al Sharpton had a son, he’d look like Mark Lamont Hill.

petefrt on February 15, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Yes, but this was Mulberry, Indiana! 2010 census showed 1200 people live there. I guess small towns have their snobs too.

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM

No cause of death, yet.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Initial reports say it was a combination of lead poisoning and an extremely high fever.

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Absolutely ! We even have some here at HA.
And they are pretty proud of it.
Check out postings from “Urban Elitist” when it appears.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 10:16 AM

coldwarrior on February 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Reports. I heard the was just one.

Jabberwock on February 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Newsflash: If there are any “cultists” on this site – you are it.

The Cult of Unmitigated and Unsubstantiated HATE and CONTEMPT for Sarah Palin.

williamg on February 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Sadly, this is still the chat room for those who have nothing to say on topic.
*sigh*
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on February 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Michelle is awesome… And poor Chrissy… he would be on the air praising the leftist mob as they take over his studio in a violent rampage…

RalphyBoy on February 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Karl Magnus on February 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Sorry! This was my fault. ESR

esr1951 on February 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

What a relief the skunk was killed instead of hanging around for high publicity trials where whites, conservatives, Republicans,the Tea Party, Americans, a “corrupt and bigoted” society and Bush–in short EVERYBODY EXCEPT THE MURDERING SKUNK would bear the blame for his killing spree.

Spare me the psychiatrists, psychologists, sociologists and self appointed black spokespersons who would bombard television with an endless drivel about our “sick society”causing the milieu (yep I was a psych major) out of which Dorner, the “victim”, was spawned.

A dead skunk is a quickly forgotten skunk.

MaiDee on February 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Murf76 on February 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM

bluegill on February 15, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I see you two have finally met.

Now I’ll have to go kneel before my “Sarah altar”, and pray for forgiveness for your respective souls.

listens2glenn on February 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM