Open thread: Time for another instantly forgettable Obama SOTU

posted at 8:21 pm on February 12, 2013 by Allahpundit

9 p.m. ET all across the dial. I shouldn’t say “instantly forgettable”: His aides say he’ll “throw down the gauntlet” to the GOP, and there’s always a chance that he’ll misrepresent a Supreme Court ruling with the justices sitting right there in front of him, so the memory of this one could linger for up to 45 minutes afterward. Not even his media fan club can feign interest beyond that. WaPo’s been preparing its readership all day for a giant nothingburger with next to no polling bounce afterward. National Journal, pulling no punches, headlines its SOTU coverage with a piece titled, “Expect to Hear an Absolutely Forgettable State of the Union Speech.” Even a livewire like Ted Nugent, faced with the enervating prospect of listening to The One run through an hourlong lecture about how “government” is just a word for things we do together, can’t muster any orneriness for the occasion. Sample quote from O’s speech:

Let me repeat – nothing I’m proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime. It’s not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth.

David Brooks will love it but for the rest of us this will be grim. If you make it all the way through, congrats — you’re a hardcore political junkie. Treat yourself to a bumper sticker to that effect.

What to expect in tonight’s traditional policy laundry list? First, lots of lip service about jobs to remind the public that he really cares even though he’s spending 80 percent of his time these days on guns and immigration. (Obama’s current job approval on the economy, by the way: 45/49.) Next, an enthusiastic pitch for more gun control highlighted by a favorite tactic, pointing to shooting victims in the audience to remind you that you’re complicit in murder if you think Dianne Feinstein’s assault-weapons ban would be ineffective and constitutionally suspect. Third, the usual boilerplate about North Korea, albeit this time likely used as a tool to bash the GOP for supporting the defense sequester. Here too, if you don’t support O’s policy preference, you’re on the side of a lunatic with a lethal arsenal. And finally, there’ll be the sermon to comprehensive immigration reform, again with visual aids in the audience. Pay attention during this part, because if O can’t resist his instinct to demagogue Republicans at every opportunity, it could end up blowing up the bipartisan Senate proposal.

Speaking of which, go read the excerpts of Rubio’s SOTU rebuttal in the Greenroom. If you’ve ever seen a Rubio speech, you know what to expect: Sunny, heavy on biography, lots of talk about middle-class aspirations — essentially the Obama “hope and change” playbook from 2008. Most of America hasn’t seen a Rubio speech before, though, which is why this is a big chance to make a splash. In fact, this speech will reportedly be even sunnier than usual in order to draw a clearer contrast with President Grumpy’s predictable, tendentious Republican-bashing earlier in the evening. Sample quote: “Despite our differences, I know that both Republicans and Democrats love America.” If your cable net of choice isn’t carrying the speech, you can watch it live online after O’s at GOP.gov. As for Rand Paul’s tea-party rebuttal to Obama, I’m expecting plenty of talk about the debt — but I wasn’t expecting this:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) will urge Republicans to embrace immigration reform in his Tea Party response to President Obama’s State of the Union speech Tuesday night.

“We are the party that embraces hard work and ingenuity, therefore we must be the party that embraces the immigrant who wants to come to America for a better future,” Paul will say according to excerpts. “We must be the party who sees immigrants as assets, not liabilities. We must be the party that says, ‘If you want to work, if you want to become an American, we welcome you.’”

There are endless stories in online media today about the developing rivalry between Rubio and Paul. Who could have guessed that the latter would use his speech in part to give political cover to the former from the right on immigration?

You can watch Paul’s address after Rubio’s at TeaPartyExpress.org. The thread is open.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 13 14 15 16 17 18

22044 on February 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM

That was from 2011. Try this one.

KCB on February 12, 2013 at 11:57 PM

America to Rubio- After tonight,no presidente amigo.

HotAirLib on February 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I thought that it was one of the most delightful speeches I’ve heard.

Illinidiva on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

10:30 pm ET February 12, 2013
VIDEO, TRANSCRIPT:

Sen. Marco Rubio Delivers GOP Response to State of the Union
**************************************************************

Video:(14:37)

Below is the transcript, as prepared for delivery, of the Republican response to the State of the Union, given by Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.).

canopfor on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

You guys better learn how to say Tea Party in spanish..looked it up for you..

#té

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM

fiesta de te :-)

bluefox on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I didn’t like the way Rubio had to brush something off his forehead with his right hand. Additionally I thought the wiping of the corners of his mouth at the 10:15 mark was unseemly. What is he dosing heavy meds or something?

Bmore on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

“The state of our union is weak and fraying. This president has launched attacks on faith and is going out of his way to divide our people. Our economy is not growing, it contracted in the final quarter of 2012. Our economy is not growing jobs. On the international front, North Korea greeted President Obama’s 2013 rendition of Give Me More Money with a nuclear test — a sure sign that his strategy of engagement, which his soon-to-be defense secretary supports, is a failure.”

Never mind all those minor difficulties. Just play some ragtime and waltzes and then Nearer, My God, to Thee and Autumn and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

VorDaj on February 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Off to watch Rubio & Paul’s videos:-)

bluefox on February 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

fiesta de te :-)

bluefox on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Not, it’s Mas Cerveza… ;)

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

You do know that Provo is in Utah, right?

SWalker on February 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Yes. Didn’t canopfor say that the earthquakes were in Utah?

It was snark. You must have missed the first news early, early this morning that reported there was “a minor earthquake in northern NorKo.” Evidently, that is what we are calling “testing a nuclear weapon” now.

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM

You do know that Provo is in Utah, right?

SWalker on February 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

SWalker:

Correct,I spent two weeks in 1972,visiting my grandmothers sister in Provo,Utah!!

Tasty apricots,right off the tree,and those dang jets,breaking
the sound barrier,every damn day,early in the morning,and I think
the speed limit was 70,or 90MPH back then!:)

canopfor on February 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM

At around 11 minutes Rubio is having what can only be described as a bad case of the cotton mouth, again meds? What is Spanish for marijuana? Might have to look that one up.

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:03 AM

You do know that Provo is in Utah, right?

SWalker on February 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I went back and looked. He said Nevada. For whatever reason, I thought canopfor said Utah, which is why I used Provo.

To make you happy:

“Maybe, ‘Lil Kim’s ‘Lil Kim is testing nukes in Harry Reid’s promegranate orchard in Searchlight.”

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Yes. Didn’t canopfor say that the earthquakes were in Utah?

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Resist We Much:

No,Omaha,kidding,…..Nevada:)

canopfor on February 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Glad he finally took a sip of water. The cotton must have been bad.

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM

that makes more sense! Google lied…again!

Fiesta de té it is :)

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Is it just me, or does Rubio have a pair of mismatched ears?

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM

That was from 2011. Try this one.

KCB on February 12, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Oops. Thanks Ken.

Here’s the proper one on Youtube.

22044 on February 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM

US Rep. Paul Ryan calls Obama’s State of the Union remarks on immigration ‘productive’ – @politico

18 mins ago from http://www.politico.com by editor
===============================================

Sen. Rand Paul delivers Tea Party response to State of Union, suggests Obama has won lower-income voters with ‘free stuff” – @washingtonpost

22 mins ago from http://www.washingtonpost.com by editor
=====================================================

canopfor on February 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Rubio’s going to tear up the 2016 field. His communication is great

Flapjackmaka on February 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Rand Paul’s tea party SOTU response: ‘What America needs is not Robin Hood but Adam Smith’

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Not as happy as IF Lil Kim’s ‘Lil Kim was testing nukes in Harry Reid’s pomegranate orchard, while Harry was there… :)

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Fiesta de té it is :)

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM

That is so cool. I been teaching your mom some Spanish too. She likes it.

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Bmore you are cracking me up!

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I’m sorry, was there a speech tonight? I was too busy watching Skyfall

JimLennon on February 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Say, am I the only one who noticed how strangely similar the overbites are on Rubio and Cindy? Maybe its the Whigs?

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Is it just me, or does Rubio have a pair of mismatched ears?

nonpartisan

I dunno. Frankly, I was still recovering from seeing the two satellite dishes on the side of Obama’s head and failed to notice.

How many channels can Obama pick up with those ears?

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Otay Peeps/PeepEttes,been a blast,Everyone
have a Great Night,Night Everyone—-:)

canopfor on February 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

You and me both.

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Nitey nite canopfor!

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Now on to the Blue Buddha speech. I know he’s a doper.

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM

How many channels can Obama pick up with those ears?

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Only the Marxist ones…

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

The humanity! I’m just going to have to satiate myself by reading cowboy poetry and crying myself to sleep.

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Rubio’s going to tear up the 2016 field. His communication is great

Flapjackmaka on February 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Nah, I’m still waiting for Mitch Daniels or Fred Huntsman.

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Only the Marxist ones…

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Too bad his brother, George, didn’t inherit those ears. With the right tinfoil, he could probably pick up the Yankees’ games in his mud hut in Kenya.

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

So I think AWB is dead, but I’m in CA and they want to ban all semiauto rifles and then some :(

El_Terrible on February 13, 2013 at 12:22 AM

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM

quick O/T, good luck tomorrow. We’re wishing you the best from Pixley. :)

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

If I ever read cowboy poetry, it will only be because a very pretty lady in my bed asked me to, and afterwards I will still need to wash my brain out with some serious alcohol.

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:24 AM

bluefox on February 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Not, it’s Mas Cerveza… ;)

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Had to have some ice cream, so thot I’d check back in. LOL

No cerveza, no fiesta:-)

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Blah!!

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I’m sorry, was there a speech tonight? I was too busy watching Skyfall…

JimLennon on February 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM

It was the American Top Gear here. Absolutely entertaining and low stress. Mrs Federalist even likes that show. … and, hey, the intelligence eclipsed that of the combined IQs of those infesting the House chambers.

AZfederalist on February 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I saw an awesome cowboy poet once.

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Where the heII is Blue Buddha looking? Hold those cue cards higher!

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM

that makes more sense! Google lied…again!

Fiesta de té it is :)

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Gracias. I need a Spanish keyboard:-)

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Oh yeah Blue Buddha does not disappoint, that dude is baked. Look at those eyes. Whats up with that Cheshire grin? Dude!!!

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:30 AM

quick O/T, good luck tomorrow. We’re wishing you the best from Pixley. :)

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Thank you so much arnold ziffel! I’d say I was terribly anxious, but all the valium and opioids tend to take the edge off. lol.

But yeah, I am terribly anxious :/

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:31 AM

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

The Harry Reid pomegranate episode is one of most important political utterances in history. Right up there with “ask not…”, Mr. Gorbachev…”, “damn the torpedos…”, “My pomegranate trees are, I’m told, are blossoming and have some pomegranates”.

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:31 AM

How many channels can Obama pick up with those ears?

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Oh, I almost choked on my ice cream, ROFL at that!!! I can’t type, LOL

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I have to give Buddha this much, nice hair product.

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Nah, I’m still waiting for Mitch Daniels or Fred Huntsman.

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

LOL, remember we had so many names for Huntsman?

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM

methinks the gop should just refrain from giving rebuttals to obama in the future.

sesquipedalian on February 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Really, “pretty” girl, you think that? How interesting! For an encore, maybe you’ll shock us by saying that you like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara more than Marco!

Related: I’m wondering if you’ve finished sobbing yet over Django Dorner’s unjust “assassination by corrupt LEOs”…

Anti-Control on February 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Resist We Much on February 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I thot you were going to say he could fly up here and visit, LOL

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

He’s a mean stoner. Whats up with that background? Canadian Football League fan?

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Where the crap is Scrumpy?

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

But my free phone! My free stuff! Meanie!

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Where the crap is Scrumpy?

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I’m guessing the picture of Ogabe scared her away.

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Uh huh, Uh huh, 9:10 cotton starting to form. Lol! Dude you’re baked!

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Where the crap is Scrumpy?

Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Either Fallon or Scrumpy retired early. Sorry I can’t remember which. A couple of pages back tho.

Oh, I liked your poem very much. Thread was moving fast and I was having issues with my wireless mouse and HA’s threads.

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Looks like this is going to be the QOTD. Didn’t see one up and it’s late.

bluefox on February 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Man this guy is just off in a Libertarian dream scape not based in reality. Hold people accountable in D.C.? Dude that must be some good shit your holding right there. Bogart!

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Wow, you guys are so screwed. Blah,blah,blah,….blah,blah,blah. And Buddha take some of your stash money send Rubio to the orthodontist and get yourself some whiting strips. That tea is really leaving a stain. Downtwinkles.

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM

At least 5 posts of mine have been scrubbed here tonight and I haven’t said a damn thing remotely outside the TOS.

What gives…

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM

That is so cool. I been teaching your mom some Spanish too. She likes it.

arnold ziffel on February 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I had a feeling you were the type do that with dead people. Tell her I say I love her.

oh P.S. I don’t mind you take your frustration out on me.

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

whiting=whitening

Bmore on February 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

*SWOOSH*

Where the crap is Scrumpy?
Rusty Allen on February 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

You Called!!??

Evening all!!

Wow!!

What a night eh?

O was a bust the bits I dared watch, comments flew!

Paul and Rubio, well, darlings of the night!

What a night!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Don’t tell me I am all alone now???

:-(

Wow a minute drags doesn’t it…

Hugs all round, esp to the troopers who watched!!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hey, hey, hey

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on February 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

You aren’t intelligent, funny, clever, gifted, honest, or entertaining.

Hopefully you have no kids so your poor genetics stop now. Like Pruitt-Igoe.

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Oh dear, I AM all alone!!!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Oh dear, I AM all alone!!!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

No you are not, Sparky is here.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Oh dear, I AM all alone!!!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Hiya, Scrumpy! Nice landing. :)

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Hey hey hey!!! :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I became disoriented since there was no QOTD to guide me.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Sparky 4Grace!! Hiya!!

What a night eh?

Good to be here :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:59 AM

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Very disconcerting, my broom wasn’t sure where to go!

Nav issues…

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

No you are not, Sparky is here.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

No, he is NOT. That’s just his smartphone pretending to by Sparky.

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I didn’t watch the speech. Can someone give me the lowdown? Any proposed legislation about climate change or a stimulus? Thanks. And Scrumpy, you’re never alone. I’m always a sucka for your heartfelt poems. ;-)

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

His phone is very smart…

Mine is just intelligent ;-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

She getting good with that thing.

Anyway I’m giving Balloon rides on Valentines. Special price for couples (man and woman) $29 for both. And if they want to avoid the near-death-plunge landing it will cost em $179.00 more.

Of course I don’t tell them this until we are way up in the air.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I became disoriented since there was no QOTD to guide me.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Hmmm, yes, I can see how that could easily happen.

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Sparky 4Grace!! Hiya!!

What a night eh?

Good to be here :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Indeed. Though I must admit that I did not watch so much as one minute of the SOTU. I just relied on the HotAir gang to transcribe.

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

The minutes felt like an eternity and really lonely!!

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Ever the intrepid business man!!

Might you need a tow?

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Scrumps and Grace. My phone ask me things when I yawn. It thinks I want to trigger the voice module. But all I did was yawn. If I sigh it ask me a question too.

Woke me up in the middle of the night asking me stuff.

Now that a pretty smart phone.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

If Spark still goes on and on about that damn Samsung, I’ll revoke my non-strangulation policy. ;-)

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Can someone give me the lowdown?

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Sure, simple enough. Obama’s ear’s are as big as satellite dishes and he lies worse than Joe Isuzu…

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Uhm, the Broom is the escape shuttle. Right? I’ll toss a couple of Moon beans you way for a safe landing. lol.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Well I returned that Droid Razor cause it didn’t shave worth a damn.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I had a friend visit, and so ducked out around page 8 or so!

We talked cats!

There has been a stray round here and we both were feeding it, and it’s a cold night, I tried to get the little guy in my apt, but he was apprehensive, Tigger plays with the little guy outside, but didn’t seem to want him to come in. So my neighbour has taken the little guy in!

He has a home now awwwwwwwwwwwwwww… :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM

@SW lol

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Very disconcerting, my broom wasn’t sure where to go!

Nav issues…

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I knew there was something about you…

Kip Tyler – “She’s My Witch”

Anti-Control on February 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

In the month of Obama 55
If American man is still alive
If American woman can survive
They may find

In the month of Obama 65
Ain’t gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the Obama Government mandated pill you took today

n the month of Obama 75
Ain’t gonna need your teeth, won’t need your eyes
You won’t find a Obamacare doctor who knows a thing to do
Nobody’s gonna even look at you

n the month of Obama 85
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs got nothing to do
Some plutocrat’s machine is even doing your walking for you

n the month of Obama 95
Ain’t gonna need no husband, won’t need no wife
You’ll pick your Obama like son, pick your Obama like daughter too
From the bottom of a long slimy tube

Now it’s on to Obama’s third term
Americans is 10 trillion in debt and has cried a billion tears
For what so many Americans never knew
Now America’s time is through
But through the eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it’s only yesterday

Cheshire Cat on February 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

My phone is a girl. No doubt about it. She reminds me about stuff and keeps me organized.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

tommy71 on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Well I returned that Droid Razor cause it didn’t shave worth a damn.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Well, that’s not entire true, it did a pretty damned good job of shaving your wallet… ;p

SWalker on February 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I wish Obama had simply walked out and said:

The State of the Union is sh!t…just as I planned. Thank you and goodnight.

He still would have gotten the standing O and the drooling from MSM.

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Not sure if I want a ph that talks to me!

You sure its ‘sane?

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Yes if needed, I am on standby…

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Cheshire Cat on February 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Simply brilliant!!

You got talent :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM

My phone could turn into HAL. hehe. Might have to pull the plug on it if it gets out of line. I will show it who is da bozz man.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM

He has a home now awwwwwwwwwwwwwww… :-)

Scrumpy on February 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Aw, that’s so sweet! You guys will have to set up play dates for the cats. lol

4Grace on February 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM

All he had to say was “I built this”!

Putz…