Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on February 9, 2013 by Allahpundit

The attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq compelled the United States to boost the speed and accuracy with which it targets terrorists. But it was not until the Obama administration that U.S. technology and intelligence caught up with the need to take down terrorist networks rather than just individual leaders. As a result, there have been three to six times more drone strikes under Obama than under Bush.

While the use of drone warfare has come of age under Obama, whether he comes to be defined by this weapon is very much a political question. The tool kit of the war on terror includes far more than armed drones, but for a modern president, perception is reality. Drone strikes generate enormous controversy. For some, even the nomination of John Brennan — the public face of the administration’s drone program — to run the CIA indicates the centrality of drones to an “Obama Doctrine.”

In his Senate confirmation hearing Thursday, Brennan emphasized his commitment to Congress’s oversight of overt and covert programs. It will remain critical for him and the White House to continue to articulate their overall approach to combating terrorism, making the case that drones are part of the strategy, not a substitute for it.

***

Of course, it’s no small irony that the candidate who once railed against the Bush administration’s so-called imperial presidency in the war on terror now finds himself under attack by his own base (and a few on the right) for his “secret” program of targeted killings. However, there is nothing like reality—in this case, the global, nebulous network of al Qaeda and allied terrorists—to bring home to a sitting president his fundamental constitutional responsibility to protect the lives and property of his fellow citizens.

The further irony is that while the Justice Department argues that a targeted killing can only take place when the targeted person poses “an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States,” it so broadens the concept that it concludes that the government need not have “clear evidence that a specific attack on U.S. person and interests will take place in the immediate future”—only a pattern of plotting such attacks. Given the spotty past record of the intelligence community in actually knowing when a specific terrorist plot is underway, this redefining of “imminent” is reasonable enough—although it can’t help but remind folks of the similar logic behind the Bush administration’s justification for preemptive war.

***

This administration, while vowing transparency and accountability, has actually become ever more secretive and punitive: stamping “classified” on everything in sight, pursuing whistle-blowers as never before, and prosecuting journalists for publishing leaked information.

All in the name of national security, the hammer of choice.

The real threat to national security is a government operating in secret and accountable to no one, with watchdogs that are too willing to muzzle themselves…

What’s missing in the dark and ever-expanding world of drone warfare is a big helping of accountability, served up in the bright light of day.

***

ASSANGE: Look, we’ve risen to a situation, or collapsed to a situation in the United States now where you can be killed by someone in the White House, President on down, for completely arbitrary reasons. You won’t know that you’re on the kill list until you’re dead. And lawyers, if you have a suspicion that you might be on this kill list, they can’t even represent you. That was a case for our lawyers this (?) for constitutional rights trying to represent Anwar al-Awlaki. He was discovered to be on that kill list, and his son wasn’t even allowed to be his lawyer because he was part of a proscribed organization.

So, that’s a, I can’t see a greater collapse when the executive can kill its own citizens, arbitrarily, at will, in secret, without any of the decision-making becoming public, without even the rules of procedure, without even the law behind this being public.

So, that’s why we need organizations like WikiLeaks, and I encourage anyone in the White House that has access to those rules and procedures, walk them on over to us. We’ll keep you secret and reveal it to the public.

***

This brings us, finally, to the last big-picture point: There is abundant opportunity in Obama’s hypocrisy. For a dozen years, we have engaged in heated debates about Bush counterterrorism practices. After four years of watching Obama enthusiastically adopt what he once condemned, we now know Bush detractors were animated by politics, not conviction. We now know that, across a broad spectrum of Obama progressives and national-security conservatives, there is consensus about an aggressive counterterrorism model.

Though neither the civilian nor the military justice system is a comfortable fit for modern international terrorism, we have wasted years slamming the square peg into these round holes. Instead, we should have been designing a new, hybrid legal framework for the modern realities of international terrorism: the need to detain jihadists who cannot be tried under civilian due-process standards; the need effectively to interrogate jihadist prisoners to whom Geneva Convention protections for honorable combatants do not apply; the need to conduct searching, rapid-fire cross-border surveillance; the need to capture and sometimes kill enemy operatives who lurk in the shadows, far from traditional battlefields — some of whom will inevitably be American citizens; the need to revise the AUMF to reflect the current state of the war and remove uncertainty — or illegitimacy — in the determination of who qualifies as an enemy combatant.

For many years, I have argued that we need a new national-security court to deal with the unique legal challenges of a war against transnational terrorists. If anything, the need is more urgent now than ever. No matter what the future of counterterrorism is, though, there needs to be congressional buy-in. President Bush could never deliver that: Democrats were too determined to smear for political purposes the strategies they abruptly embraced once they were accountable for the nation’s security. But President Obama could do it — he could deliver plenty of Democrats. Together with the strong Republican support that is guaranteed, we could very quickly have an enduring, constitutionally sound counterterrorism framework. We could craft legislation that provides broad executive discretion but avoids the dangerous excesses of the Justice Department white paper.

All President Obama has to do is lead.

***

BILL MAHER, HOST OF “REAL TIME” ON HBO: The Obama administration has been heavily targeting whistleblowers — true — and information activists. What can we do to hold the government accountable for this harsh crackdown?…

TINA BROWN, NEWSWEEK: I mean, he’d be impeached by now for drones, if he was George W. Bush.

***

***

Via Newsbusters.

***

Maher summed up the drone policy as “we will fry anyone in the world with our flying killer robots because someone we know wrote it down on a piece of paper, and therefore it’s legal.” He clarified that he’s not completely against this line of thinking, but in spite of the fact that Obama is the “swell guy” and Bush was the “dumb oaf,” he said it’s essentially the same “we’re good, they’re bad” policy.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Going for a test run…

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM

What a trip. My mom got some old family pics from back east. Some were of me and my first girlfriend, Suzie. 30 years ago. I loved that girl. Going to make copies and send them to her. Her birthday is coming up. Blast from the past. I look like a hippie, she looks like a penthouse model. Go figure.

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM

My grandma always called my sister “Suzie.” That wasn’t her name and she and my mom hated it but granny said that should have been her name.
Here, this is for you and all Suzies.

PS–when I want to kid with my sister I still call her that.

arnold ziffel on February 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Hell I’ll eat just about anything!!

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Don’t tempt me, Scrumpster. This is the internet. ;-)

TXUS on February 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Because I can kill whomever I want whenever I want, I will, and whenever the whim strikes me and none of you are man enough to stop me. Nah, nah, nah. I won! I won! I won! Now bow before me or I will smite you too. I know your name and your address or can find out pretty quickly from one of my faithful servants, uniformed or nonuniformed. And remember even if my drones miss somehow, I’ve still got all those hundreds of millions of hollow points distributed out among my faithful at numerous of my faithful agencies. Maybe if you bow to me and kiss my feet someday I will have a staff member cobble something together where I grant myself official authority to kill whomever I want whenever I want and for whatever reason I want and put it out on the internet for all you peons to fawn over. Or maybe I won’t. It all depends on my mood. – Pharaoh Obama Zod

VorDaj on February 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

*swoosh*

Ken: Thanks she is flying fine!! {hugs}

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

TXUS on February 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Now who’s being naughty eh? ;-)

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Here, this is for you and all Suzies.

PS–when I want to kid with my sister I still call her that.

arnold ziffel on February 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM

No disrespect but I prefer this Little Suzi

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Ken: Thanks she is flying fine!! {hugs}

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

No problem. I love Scrumpy hugs. BTW, SWalker is over simplifying the technical nature of the repair.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Took a flat washer and a lock washer, eh?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

But seriously, peanut butter on apple slices. Trust me on this one.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM

My hubby continues to think I’m nuts for eating peanut butter and apple slices sandwiches. Before that, he never heard of peanut butter and banana (no, not Elvis’s deep-fried version) sandwiches either.

Then again, he’s always been a picky eater. Even his mom says so!

(P.S. Also tried some almond butter I bought at Walmart and put that on some bread with apple slices. Delish!)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Naaa. I’m a short hair now. She’s still pretty. I was a damned fool letting her get away. I went back to MD last week. There’s a tree in the woods I carved her initials in. It’s still there. Cleaned it up a bit. The bark was trying to erase it.

All these years later,, I love her very much.

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Yes it looked very technical…

You are magical :-)

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Didn’t happen to be a Beech tree off of route 50 did it?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

That’s precious!! So romantic…

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Liked it very much except for the first part that made me epilepetic. :)

arnold ziffel on February 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

It’s a bit of a challenge getting the PB to stick to the slices, but it’s a delectable treat. *never tried ‘em as a sandwich*

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

your appreciation is more than I deserve. Please note that I have decided not to engage predator after his shallow, jealousy driven remark. As if he would have thought of adding a lock washer…Ha!

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Ken: you are my Master Mechanic!! :-)

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Yeah … sometimes a strong grip is essential. But I’ve had a stray apple slice fall out every now and then myself. Happens with the banana slices, too.

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Yea, he would have probably just used Loctite like the rest of us gear-heads…

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

*sigh* Constructive criticism is just lost on some folks.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

5 second rule?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I have to make a quick run over the Glade… brb!

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Loctite is for sissies and does nothing to promote the steel industry in the USA. *we do still have a steel industry, don’t we?*

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Loctite?

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

On a plate, yes. On the floor, no. My mom instilled a healthy (or neurotic :::LOL:::) fear of germs in me from way back when as a tiny tot. :)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I’m guessing you never considered heating the peanut butter up and dipping the apples or banana’s into the warm peanut butter, then putting them in the fridge until they are solid?

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

She had big jugs. Just saying,, silver dollars.

wolly4321 on February 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Umm, What do you know about something called “Loctite”? Is this a real thing?

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

…thank you MSM!

KOOLAID2 on February 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

we do still have a steel industry, don’t we?*

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

No, we sold it to Korea 40 years ago.

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Now that’s a good idea! And, hell, while we’re heating up the peanut butter, we should throw some baking chocolate in there as well.

Homemade Reese’s cups that just happen to have apple or banana slices in them. :)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I’m sitting there with a jar of peanut butter and a sliced apple. I have a butter knife to spread the PB on with, and I have the munchies. I’m not waiting for anything to heat up and then turn solid. I’m gonna eat something right then and there. So no, I never considered it.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Umm, What do you know about something called “Loctite”? Is this a real thing?

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Let me guess. It’s something some people apply to their jaws?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Let me guess. It’s something some people apply to their jaws?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Only sold to politicians and pundits. :)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I have to make a quick run over the Glade… brb!

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

+2 Moon beans

SparkPlug on February 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I have to make a quick run over the Glade… brb!

*swoosh*

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Can you pick me up a half-gallon of milk on your way back? :)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I don’t know! SWalker mentioned it. I think he is making it up personally, but I’m not sure. I was hoping you could shed som light.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

the-art-of-grace-nobody-likes-an-a-hole/

davidk on February 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Apparently many do

arnold ziffel on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Where is Axe?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Maybe it’s a west coast thing? Is he on the west coast?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

So no, I never considered it.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Am I to presume that the same advanced degree of planning and preparation is involved each time you yank a previously living but now lifeless hunk of bovine flesh out of your refrigerator?

Just kidding just kidding… I was a restaurant cook for several different restaurants including an Ice-cream Parlor back in my late teens and early 20′s. ;p

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Only sold to politicians and pundits. :)

PatriotGal2257 on February 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

One more thing that flourishes in D.C. only. I’m not surprised. ;)

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Good evening Dire! ; )

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Dire, do me a huge favor and cue something up, would ya?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Maybe it’s a west coast thing? Is he on the west coast?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Yes! San Diego I think! Must be a west coast thing. Probably slang of some kind.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Dire…

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Where is Axe?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

He is taking tambourine lessons from Tito Jackson.

SparkPlug on February 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Maybe it’s a west coast thing? Is he on the west coast?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Not like I would know anything about, well anything.

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Dire, do me a huge favor and cue something up, would ya?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Dire and Cher will be singing a duet later.

I got you Babe Dave

SparkPlug on February 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

*swoosh*

All is quiet and calm…

Sparky! Thanks for the moon beans! {hugs}

Sorry PatriotGal didn’t see your message… :-(

Hi Dire!

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I miss this guy.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Pretty much. Cooking takes too much time.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Dire! As you can see at 11:06 I just sat down to dinner. Care to join?

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Pretty much. Cooking takes too much time.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

See above. ^^^

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

My dear, you may want to invest in something called Loctite. SWalker knows more about it than I.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Now who’s being naughty eh? ;-)

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I think I’m gonna need to take you to the barn. You wanna go to the horse barn or the chicken barn? There are lofts in both, more hay in the horse barn, however. ;-)

TXUS on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Pretty much. Cooking takes too much time.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAH… Do you know why domestic dogs exist? Because even wolves would rather eat cooked meat… ;p

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Whiskey straight, or on the rocks?

Rusty Allen on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Alwaki’s Song

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Rusty Allen on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Bourbon over two cubes.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

See above. ^^^

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

LOL! That dude wouldn’t last long in my lair.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Whiskey straight, or on the rocks?

Rusty Allen on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

The ladies generally prefer it on the rocks. ; ) ; )

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

OK. Ya got me. I cook it, too. But only until it stops quivering.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

TXUS on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I am allergic to hay!! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

So, you cuing something up or…………..

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Groucho says, The Obama method is to look for problems, find them everywhere, diagnosis them incorrectly and then misapply the wrong remedies.

VorDaj on February 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Venison sounds good..If cooked properly..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

LOL! That dude wouldn’t last long in my lair.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Politics aside. That guy was great!

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Haha.

Rusty Allen on February 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

OK. Ya got me. I cook it, too. But only until it stops quivering.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAH… I was out to dinner with a girlfriend of mine many years ago, and I ordered a steak, the waitress asked me how I wanted my steak cooked, before I could answer, my girlfriends replied… Just walk the cow through the kitchen real quick, that ought to be enough… o_O

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Fine, I’ll cue something up. To 0!

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Venison sounds good..If cooked properly..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

In all honesty, I’ve never been a big fan of venison. I’ve had it two ways in which I thought it tasted good–barbecued and as sausage.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

LOL! That’s very similar to what my uncle in Texas would say: “Just wipe his a$$, cut off his horns and send him in.”

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

It is a little early for me..But for old times..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Someone ain’t doing it right for you I suspect.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

It is a little early for me..But for old times..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Getting harder and harder to find them with out the stinking ads I see. Me too.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

It is not easy to cook..Just like steak it has to be properly prepared and seasoned or it will taste like the shoe sole..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

We got a small (size of an Olympic swimming pool) asteroid DA14 heading our way. It’ll pass closer to Earth than TV satellites, but NASA assures us there won’t be any impact. Scheduled on Feb 15. Right after Valentines day. And SWs birthday. Hope we don’t get taken out. ;-) Hey, if it veers towards us, we got them drones. We’re covered. :-)

tommy71 on February 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Venison sounds good..If cooked properly..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I have a buddy whose dad is a retired Marine Corps Sniper, he goes hunting every couple of months. Yea, he travels to 6 or 7 states to hit their hunting seasons. The up side of that is that my buddy does the slaughtering for his dad, which means I have a damned good venison connection pretty much all year.

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Fine, one for Brennar.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Question. How many tender loins to a deer?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Someone ain’t doing it right for you I suspect.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

You may be right. I’ve just never been a big fan of a straight deer roast or steak. Too gamey. Although the ones from up here don’t seem to be as bad. Friend of mine told me it’s because they get more domestically grown grain in their diet up here. I have no idea.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

You are being timed, so no googling.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Question. How many tender loins to a deer?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Well, I suppose if you consider making a baloney sandwich difficult, then yea, it’s down right tough… A good pre-seasoning rub, the right temp, the right time on fire… Complicated stuff the chief… ;p

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Nah, the difference between the native diet is negotiable.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Yes! You a hunter KCB?

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Used to back in VA.

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Dang! Saturday night no dang tunes! Fine, you can listen to what I’m listening to. Or not.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

You keep talking about steaks and Lourdes will show up.

RickB on February 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Jane

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

You know the drill..:)

PS..Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Bmore wants some tunes. I agree. Let’s rock this joint a little.

predator on February 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Jane

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Janie… ;p

SWalker on February 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Jane

KCB on February 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

That’s more like it. Lets stick with with Jane.

Bmore on February 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM