Accused cop-killer left manifesto praising Obama, Hillary, Piers Morgan, gun control

posted at 4:41 pm on February 7, 2013 by Allahpundit

If that’s not proof enough that he’s a liberal, he also praised Chris Christie and Jon Huntsman.

The manifesto is predictably long and a bit lighter on Illuminati-type stuff than most other rampaging-nutjob screeds, but lest there’s any doubt what sort of mind we’re dealing with here, a quote:

It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Charlie Sheen is also informed that he’s “effin awesome.” The suspected death toll thus far: Three people, including a cop, with other cops at grave risk given Dorner’s apparent grudge against them. Federal marshals are now hunting him in four states.

If you don’t want to pick through his rant for the references to Obama, Morgan, the assault-weapons ban, etc., Sooper Mexican and Breitbart have the key excerpts — some of which, as SM notes, were curiously redacted by media outlets after police asked them simply to excise the names of individual police officers who were identified by Dorner. The rest of this post you can write yourself, especially if you read yesterday’s item about the egregious double standard between the media’s treatment of Palin after Tucson and the SPLC after the FRC shooting. The left, needless to say, is blameless for Dorner’s actions. Also needless to say, if his manifesto had extolled gun rights and called Obama “a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t” instead of Wayne LaPierre, this would be a five-alarm media inferno floating on a sea of sweaty rhetoric about The Conservative Movement turning to madness over gun control. The goal, as it was with Palin and as it always, always, always is in a situation like this, would be to cow law-abiding people on the right into softening their opposition to liberal policies or else be accused of complicity in some random crank’s bloodletting. It’s just a nastier version of Obama bringing kids up onstage when he signed those executive memos on guns last month: Instead of O implicitly accusing conservatives of being accomplices to murder, the immediate aftermath of a prominent act of violence tends to bring accusations that are more explicit. But when, as today, the facts don’t lend themselves easily to a “right-wing apocalypse” narrative, then suddenly all of the grander meaning in the killer’s political sympathies melts away. The double standard has become so obvious and so grotesque that I doubt most media liberals would even deny it anymore when challenged on it. It’s unmistakable and indefensible and they know it. And rest assured, the next time some lunatic kills a bunch of people and it turns out his MySpace profile lists Ayn Rand as one of his “likes” or whatever, they’ll do it all over again. Lessons will not be learned because this isn’t about lessons. It’s about reptilian political advantage.

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here. Although, in the interest of taking every precaution, maybe we should ask CNN to cancel Piers Morgan already. Exit question via John Ziegler: Now that we’ve ruled out blaming Dorner’s actions on the font of all evil that is conservatism, which hobbyhorse will the media turn to in hopes of advancing other causes it supports? Ziegler thinks it’ll be football-related concussions. Dorner did play football in college. Stay tuned.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper
Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN. Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes.

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Anderson, you idiot, it was his version of an engagement ring.

WryTrvllr on February 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Probably not.

We do know that he didn’t have a hard-on for AR-15s before they became the libtard issue du jour. If he had, he would have known that the gun was used in only 3 of the litany of mass shootings he named.

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

That’s too bad. I guess Mr. “look at what intellectual anti-hero I am with my 20 page manifesto” is just one more easily led low-info libtard sheeple.

Kataklysmic on February 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

My bet. It ends in similar fashion.

Bmore on February 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Of course, Dorner is just taking his cues from Obama. Someone or something is ALWAYS responsible when something bad happens. Obama is only responsible for the positive stuff.

**eyeroll**

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Didn’t you hear? It would appear that Dorner has already fingered the culprit for his murderous rampage; that is, aside from the LAPD’s corruption. I would have suggested PTSD from combat, or even depression over global warming, but I would have been wrong. Who knew that it could have been as simple as concussions from when he played football? and he has the CAT scans to prove it!

In order to assure that future events like his don’t reoccur, he has graciously agreed to donate his brain, as well as his CAT scans (which are stored at Kaiser Permanente) to science.

If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual’s brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I’ve had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first one was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange county. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008.

So there you have it. It’s not his fault. It’s football’s fault!
Football leads to concussions, concussions lead to depression, depression leads to murderous rampages. It’s really quite simple, if you look at it from a liberal’s perspective.

ariel on February 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM

CA cops shoot two innocent woman delivering newspapers in their quest for the suspect.

Remember, only cops should have guns.

Mr. Arrogant on February 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM

(sarc):)

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Seven Percent Solution:——–:O

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Jeez guys, get a room.

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Probably not.

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Resist We Much:

They mentioned earlier that a rifle was used,I sent
an e-mail into tips earlier,that if its an AR-15,the
Left will use Dorner as there new Poster Boy!:)

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Dorner did play football in college. Stay tuned.

did Beyonce’ play for him at halftime too???

jus askin

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Jeez guys, get a room.

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Bulletchaser:LMAO,……jealous…..(sarc)!

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

What you meant was “Sawbbies” ;)

MarshFox on February 7, 2013 at 5:35 PM

sWAbbies

Swab jockeys

:-)

Solaratov on February 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Hey Get the T-shirts!

“Where’s Dorner?”

Dorner: My 50 Speaks for Me!

Obama: “If I had a Son, he would be Dorner!”

And my favorite!

Dorner 3 LAPD 0

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Saw on that twitter feed that Brian Ross of ABC was breathlessly reporting that there is a member of the LA area Tea Party named Chris Dorner.

The media is on full-out “oh shiite” mode, desperately searching for anything that they can use to “prove” that Dorner is a rightwing lunatic.

Bishop on February 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Got Dorner?

I have them in S M L XL mens sizes.

Mugs tomorrow!

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Dorner did play football in college. Stay tuned.

did Beyonce’ play for him at halftime too???

jus askin

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

ted c:

Oh no,according to Obama,if one plays football,you might get brain damage,and that could lead to,um…..:)

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Hey, those officers and their families can get police protection, you know, like potential witnesses.

“We’ll protect you…..we’ll have officers outside, on the street…ready to gun down anyone who seems suspicious”

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Or maybe, they could get restraining orders.

Those always work well, you know.

Solaratov on February 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Hey Canopfor! What number did he play? I need it for the Hoodies.

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Obama: “If I had a Son, he would be Dorner!”

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Bulletchaser:Hopeys imaginary son,now thats funny!

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Why did he still have a badge and ID???

Rusty Allen on February 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Hey Canopfor! What number did he play? I need it for the Hoodies.

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Bulletchaser:Oh lordy,no idea!

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Cheerleaders!?!

ariel on February 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Ok this is the last straw. I’m prepared to compromise on the 2nd amendment. The left would like to ban everyone from owning a gun so I will meet them half way and agree ban guns for half the country that voted for Obama.

Wigglesworth on February 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Every new report I read on this situation / guy is weirder and more incongruous than the previous one.

Are we just being ‘played’?

Again.

LegendHasIt on February 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM

The amount of police patrolling southern California today is totally insane. In OC there was a police car literally every mile on the 5. The LAPD is doing two squad cars patrols (4 officers) of areas that would normally see a squad car once a month.

They are responding with lights and sirens to every tip that comes in.

As someone said, they are real jittery.

Be careful if you go out to buy a Three Musketeers bar.

Socratease on February 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Is he stringing together every pet peeve/idiotic distraction Obama’s come up with in the last few years into some senseless stream-of-consciousness justification for murder? Football concussions, guns, gays? Does he say his boss acted stupidly in firing him? Does he say if he had a brother he’d look like Obama? Sigh. – Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Once again we have someone who is mentally ill going on a shooting spree. Surely someone saw that this man needed help or even to be committed to a mental hospital.

SC.Charlie on February 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

SWAT teams searching Big Bear, California, area after truck belonging to fugitive ex-policeman is found – @latimes

1 min ago from latimesblogs.latimes.com by editor
=====================================================

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

It is strangely troll-free here tonight.

Bishop on February 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Somebody really needs to authorize a drone strike on John Bushmaster.

CorporatePiggy on February 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM

SC.Charlie on February 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

You mean, like, anyone who ever talked politics with him??

WryTrvllr on February 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I thought the same thing when I read his screed. He managed to hit on almost all of the left’s current talking points, except maybe sequester and global warming. I guess even the most conscientious leftist can’t list all the liberals’ cause célèbres.

ariel on February 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

1 min ago from latimesblogs.latimes.com by editor
=====================================================

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

will there be more innocent paper delivery peeps shot tonight??

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

RE: Benghazi call

Hillary said call Obama and Obama said call Hillary. Neither wanted to deal with the 3AM crisis.

Wigglesworth on February 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I hope they catch Dorner soon, before everyone in LA driving a similar looking vehicle gets shot by the LAPD.

Dusty on February 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Agents of the law
Luckless pedestrian
I know you’re out there
With rage in your eyes and your megaphones
Saying all is forgiven
Mad Dog surrender
How can I answer
A man of my mind can do anything

CHORUS:
I’m a President’s son
I just want to shoot everyone
Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don’t take me alive
Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don’t take me alive

Can you hear the evil crowd
The lies and the laughter
I hear my inside
The mechanized hum of another world
Where no sun is shining
No red light flashing
Here in this darkness
I know what I’ve done
I know all at once who I am

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Heh. He sent AC360 love packages. He was also a Soledad OBrien fan…..makes me wonder about those CNN fellers, eh, Allah? Is Dorner who they had in mind???

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM

It is strangely troll-free here tonight.

Bishop on February 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM

libfreeordie is out checking local gun shops.

Alberta_Patriot on February 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I know NCIS Los Angeles is terrible, but it is still shocking to see LL Cool J lash out like this.

CorporatePiggy on February 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM

will there be more innocent paper delivery peeps shot tonight??

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Bank on it. These LAPD douchebags have itchy trigger fingers.
Makes me feel so much safer…

Mr. Arrogant on February 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM

libfreeordie is out checking local gun shops.

Alberta_Patriot on February 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Nahh he’s probably over at the pregnant 9 year old girl thread defending the creep.

CW on February 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Bmore on February 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM

heh….bmore drops the “.” linky….

subtle and well played sir.

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Remember, only cops should have guns.

Mr. Arrogant

“It’s black person season!” – LAPD Fudd

Way to prove the “crazy” ex-cop right, racist idiots.

Benaiah on February 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Blame Natalie Portman.

Rusty Allen on February 7, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Excuse the cynical nature of my comment, but maybe, just maybe the Cops in L.A. are starting to get a sense of what “When seconds county, the police are just minutes away” really means… Na… These are L.A. Cops…

SWalker on February 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Several of the schools in the district in which I teach had ARMED police in attendance today. Why? Because this nutjob Dorner threatened the parents of several of the students.

So when there is a threat to public safety, they follow the advice of Wayne LaPierre of the NRA. The National School Shield program needs to get some legs. Guess he was right – “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.”

InTheBellyoftheBeast on February 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

You should see the comments on teh NYT’s article. So many of the ocmmenters are praising the guy.

DethMetalCookieMonst on February 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

The rest of us, having actual brain cells don’t get caught up on this more than any other similar crime.

lester on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

rogerb and his opinion on how gangs rarely use guns (yes, it sound as stupid as you think) oddly absent.

lester on December 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

BTW, I’m going to need you to link to where I ever said that.

You can’t, of course, and everyone knows it.

rogerb on February 7, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Ex-LAPD officer wanted for double murder

Photo: Police tow burned-out truck from site at Big Bear, California – @ABC7

1 min ago from t.co by editor
==================================

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM

; ) Good eye ted c. I have over time littered the place with them. I always wonder if folks see them.

Bmore on February 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

libfreeordie is out checking local gun shops.

Alberta_Patriot on February 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM

He’s at Cabela’s trying to buy a Bushmaster Obamamaster.

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

DethMetalCookieMonst on February 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Twitter has a lot of comments favoring Dorner, too. The same kind of people as the trolls who come here; not a lick of difference between them in my view. If not for the ban hammer, I bet the trolls would all be saying the same things.

Liam on February 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

will there be more innocent paper delivery peeps shot tonight??

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

ted c:Gawd I hope not!:)

Everyone have a great night,chasing grandson,and way too tired,
have a great night everyone:)

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM

lester, all I can figure is you were confused by numbers again. Was it this post you were thinking of?

Homicides in Chicago: 1990-2010

PS: Almost all of that is gang on gang violence.

lester on July 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Math is hard. Chicago Police Department’s 2009 Annual Report

Murders, Causal factors, Gang related:
2008- 44.6%
2009- 34.3%

Lester’s “Almost all” = Significantly less than half.

Reality (with its liberal bias)

lester on July 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Well done, lester. Absolutely hilarious.

Obama 2012!!!/!

rogerb on July 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Less than half. Hilarious.

But still, go ahead and post where I said gangs rarely use guns, liar.

It’s not math, so you should be able to get at least half right. Get it? Half?

rogerb on February 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Local news is all over this (So. Cal) and every man-on-the-street interview – “getting my gun out” and the like. Hmmm, why not just turn off the lights and cower in the corner like they teach us to do during our school lockdown?

InTheBellyoftheBeast on February 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I blame the left and the media. Psychologists have been telling CNN as well as others for decades to stop with the sensational news reporting of mass murderers because it always ALWAYS creates copycats and pushes other nutters over the edge. I also blame them for the culture of death they have wrought on our nation. The Salon article about how that woman had an abortion and new she was taking a life but didn’t care proves it. The left devalues life almost as much as the Islamists. The only difference is they’re too cowardly or off themselves in the process.

Fluke them. Fluke them all. This is their legacy. They need to own it.

jawkneemusic on February 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM

He’s at Cabela’s trying to buy a Bushmaster Obamamaster.

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Wouldn’t one of those be found at the local XXX-rated arcade?

In the “men’s appliances” aisle.

Solaratov on February 7, 2013 at 7:58 PM

We don’t any gun control at all, ban collectivism and crime stats will fall thousands of percentile.

Oh wait! Didn’t communism used to be against the law?

Why yes.

Speakup on February 7, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Forget the ex-cop cop killer, the focus of the story should now turn to why LAPD officers just started blasting away at two women in a blue pick up truck just because it looked kind of like his, maybe.

Wallythedog on February 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

A beer summit is the answer.

bw222 on February 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Great. Yet another Obama supporter (why is it always the democrats?) goes on a shooting rampage. We’ve all seen what Obama’s solution is, when his supporters shoot up movie theaters and schools. Blame and penalize honest and responsible Americans for the irresponsible behavior of his base.

BruthaMan on February 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Lester made to look the daft idiot…Again. LOL.

CW on February 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Wallythedog on February 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Your favorite toy as a child was a plastic bag, that you would wear on your head, wasn’t it.

SWalker on February 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Forget the ex-cop cop killer

Wallythedog on February 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Huh? You’re nuts.

CW on February 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Lester made to look the daft idiot…Again. LOL.

CW on February 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

FWIW, “again” implies there was a pause.

rogerb on February 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM

What will also be interesting is seeing how Copper, Matthews, Morgan, et. al. deal with this on their shows. Will they keep silence about Dorner’s affection for them, or will they try to gain some kind of distance from him?

The comedy potential is quite high, as I see it.

Liam on February 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM

“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”

Truly a deranged libtard.

sentinelrules on February 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM

This is fitting for the occasion.
From 1965, Paul Harvey…. “if I was the devil”.

I met a man from West of Houston last night on a plane. He suggested I listen to this. We had 30 minutes of intense conversation, so I share this with my HotAir friends and leave you with our consensus.

Pray for a Miracle.

I used to be a letitburner, but I prefer I am an eternal optimist and I love Our Country.

xoxo

seesalrun2 on February 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Colored me surprised.

tom daschle concerned on February 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

..so, then, would that make you a person of color?

The War Planner on February 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

Are you sure? Demonization by people on the other side of the political spectrum is so commonplace that it can’t help but tilt unbalanced people over the edge.

Now, I would hope no one would claim the left MADE him do it, but it’s probably going too far to absolve the left from all blame. On the contrary, this is a perfect time to have a real discussion about the left’s demonization of the right and its degrading effect on our civilization.

And this time, it would actually be an important discussion, not just scapegoating.

tom on February 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM

..so, then, would that make you a person of color?

The War Planner on February 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I do reflect some of the visible electromagnetic spectrum.

tom daschle concerned on February 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Enough with the irresponsible conspiracy mongering. You want to know the cold hard FACTS of who’s to blame for Dorner’s rampage? Everything started when PIERS MORGAN ran his mouth about confiscating guns and showed that map of LA with targets on it.

miles on February 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

After watching a few minutes of CNN is pretty clear they are just going to show his military pictures and not talk about what was in his manifesto.

Wigglesworth on February 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Very large MANHUNT going on here in SOCAL… concentrating in the Big Bear (mountain) area RIGHT NOW due to finding his burned out truck…

This isn’t going to end “pretty”…

Khun Joe on February 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I just read his 6000 word facebook post. I get a strong Larry King vibe off of it as he finished up with his opinions on celebrities, politics, and current events as if everyone is so eager to hear what he thinks. I hope they capture him without any more loss of life, though, somehow I’m thinking the LAPD will be shooting to kill.

Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I predict you’re all mistaken. The media can’t connect it to conservatism just yet, but if this guy was ever in the military, sooner or later someone will use that to identify him as a conservative, and they will all happily rewrite history to blame it on conservatives.

I think it will take about a day, maybe two.

tom on February 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”

Truly a deranged libtard.

sentinelrules on February 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Yeah. I loved that part. A bunch of it was like these short newspaper pieces Larry King would write with stupid observations. Kevin Nealon on SNL parodied it very well.

Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Hard to believe he would burn his transportation and leave himself on foot in cold country soon to be covered in a white blanket—naaahh–he’s many miles from there.

dragondrop on February 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Dorner 3 LAPD 0

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Your parents raised scum.

I have several friends in harm’s way today. A few are always in danger but today is really bad.

Again, you’re scum for joking about cops being killed, attacked and threatened.

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Does anyone know why Dorner was fired?

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I think it will take about a day, maybe two.

tom on February 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

That’s exactly right and remember that Ma Napalitano put out a report that said all us ex-veterans were easily brainwashed into becoming right wing extremists.

HondaV65 on February 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Does anyone know why Dorner was fired?

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I don’t know why he was fired but I know what you’re going to say about it regardless. Maybe you’ll call him “ninja” like christien since you can’t use the actual n-word.

It does not matter why he was fired. He’s a criminal now and subject to an asphalt-trial and prosecution. Dude is dead; simple as that.

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Schadenfreude I have read he was fired because he made a false allegation of excessive use of force against his training officer.

Alternatively they he was, himself, of excessive use of force

OR, that the Man had it in for him, as a Man of Colour, and framed him, and so this is his vindication. I’m going with No.1 but apparently his fanz are going with No.3.

JFKY on February 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

<blockqI think it will take about a day, maybe two.

tom on February 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

uote>HondaV65 on February 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Yup.

It was dumb of AP to cast this crime in an us-v-them light. Leave that garbage to MSNBC, CNN, etc.Struggling to frame this as a liberal/conservative issue misses the point completely.

The long-story-short of it will result in my firearms being more restricted.

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I think it will take about a day, maybe two.

tom on February 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

HondaV65 on February 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Does anyone know why Dorner was fired?

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM

From what I’ve gleaned from FNC it was a bad (or series of) FITREP(s) (the LAPD equivalent obviously) that he appealed and lost causing his termination from the force.

Also him being deployed (in the Navy I believe) during 12 months of his 3 year stint in LAPD probably didn’t help him much.

SgtSVJones on February 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

The long-story-short of it will result in my firearms being more restricted.

Then it IS a Liberal v. Conservative issue isn’t it? If it results in greater restrictions on your liberty.

JFKY on February 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

You must be crazy or derelict. I never use that word, not here, nor in life. You imagine things. I’ve helped more blacks than most can ever comprehend, real help, making them very successful.

My question still stands. I’m very curious why he was fired, since that is very hard to do in that profession.

Try not to make things up.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM

JFKY on February 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Thank you for sharing what you know about it. I’ll keep reading.

The long-story-short of it will result in my firearms being more restricted.

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Which is unconstitutional and should never happen.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM

SgtSVJones on February 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

This w/b a darn shame. Sounds like there is a lot to it. Hopefully it’ll all come out. It’s interesting to watch the non-coverage of the case.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Does anyone know why Dorner was fired?

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

He falsely accused another officer of physically assaulting a suspect… had a hearing and was dismissed…

So said “John and Ken” on KFI (AM 640) this afternoon (when I was driving home)…

Khun Joe on February 7, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Thank you Khun Joe.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Capitalist Hog on February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Huh?! I mocked his ninja skillz he brags about in his lame-ass manifesto because he botched a boat-jacking.

Got a problem with that? Please clarify.

Christien on February 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Ninja skillz: “But while the assailant was trying to start the boat, a rope became fouled in the propeller and the boat was inoperable, authorities said.”

and more skillz

“About 2 a.m., a citizen reported finding property belonging to Dorner on a street near Lindbergh Field, not far from the scene of the attempted boat theft. The property included a briefcase and Dorner’s LAPD badge.”

Man, this guy thinks of everything!

Christien on February 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM

You must be crazy or derelict.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM

In hoglet’s case, it’s both/and.

Christien on February 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM

JFKY on February 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Wonder if he watched “Django Unchained”.

Paul-Cincy on February 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM

this would be a five-alarm media inferno floating on a sea of sweaty rhetoric

One and done. When AllahP gets going, Ace has nothing on him.

John the Libertarian on February 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM