Accused cop-killer left manifesto praising Obama, Hillary, Piers Morgan, gun control

posted at 4:41 pm on February 7, 2013 by Allahpundit

If that’s not proof enough that he’s a liberal, he also praised Chris Christie and Jon Huntsman.

The manifesto is predictably long and a bit lighter on Illuminati-type stuff than most other rampaging-nutjob screeds, but lest there’s any doubt what sort of mind we’re dealing with here, a quote:

It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Charlie Sheen is also informed that he’s “effin awesome.” The suspected death toll thus far: Three people, including a cop, with other cops at grave risk given Dorner’s apparent grudge against them. Federal marshals are now hunting him in four states.

If you don’t want to pick through his rant for the references to Obama, Morgan, the assault-weapons ban, etc., Sooper Mexican and Breitbart have the key excerpts — some of which, as SM notes, were curiously redacted by media outlets after police asked them simply to excise the names of individual police officers who were identified by Dorner. The rest of this post you can write yourself, especially if you read yesterday’s item about the egregious double standard between the media’s treatment of Palin after Tucson and the SPLC after the FRC shooting. The left, needless to say, is blameless for Dorner’s actions. Also needless to say, if his manifesto had extolled gun rights and called Obama “a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t” instead of Wayne LaPierre, this would be a five-alarm media inferno floating on a sea of sweaty rhetoric about The Conservative Movement turning to madness over gun control. The goal, as it was with Palin and as it always, always, always is in a situation like this, would be to cow law-abiding people on the right into softening their opposition to liberal policies or else be accused of complicity in some random crank’s bloodletting. It’s just a nastier version of Obama bringing kids up onstage when he signed those executive memos on guns last month: Instead of O implicitly accusing conservatives of being accomplices to murder, the immediate aftermath of a prominent act of violence tends to bring accusations that are more explicit. But when, as today, the facts don’t lend themselves easily to a “right-wing apocalypse” narrative, then suddenly all of the grander meaning in the killer’s political sympathies melts away. The double standard has become so obvious and so grotesque that I doubt most media liberals would even deny it anymore when challenged on it. It’s unmistakable and indefensible and they know it. And rest assured, the next time some lunatic kills a bunch of people and it turns out his MySpace profile lists Ayn Rand as one of his “likes” or whatever, they’ll do it all over again. Lessons will not be learned because this isn’t about lessons. It’s about reptilian political advantage.

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here. Although, in the interest of taking every precaution, maybe we should ask CNN to cancel Piers Morgan already. Exit question via John Ziegler: Now that we’ve ruled out blaming Dorner’s actions on the font of all evil that is conservatism, which hobbyhorse will the media turn to in hopes of advancing other causes it supports? Ziegler thinks it’ll be football-related concussions. Dorner did play football in college. Stay tuned.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Troll-Free.

Del Dolemonte on February 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Media reaction

*crickets*

gophergirl on February 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

A sharp-eyed reader on another forum caught this:

He is all over the place. Here’s one about Bush I: “The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country”.

Del Dolemonte on February 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I don’t ever remember hearing from the media about the political leanings of the Sandy Hook shooter, the guy who shot Gabby Giffords, or the guy who shot up the gun-free theater in Colorado.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume this guy is registered Independent. /

CurtZHP on February 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Lol go look at Piers Morgan’s twitter feed. RBPundit took him apart.

jawkneemusic on February 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM

A little update,the cops lit up a blue truck and wounded the 2 women in it that were delivering newspapers in LA.The cops are a mite jittery.

docflash on February 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Another Obama son?

VorDaj on February 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

BULLSH**!

I can guarantee he didn’t get that mentality by watching O’Reilly or listening to Limbaugh. That ‘Blame all those racist people keeping me down’ attitude comes from one place, THE LEFT.

reddevil on February 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Facebook removed his manifesto – I wonder why.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

The killer is to blame. I think most of us conservatives are intellectually honest enough to concede that. But the left brought this upon themselves. The grandstanding over massacres like Tuscon and Newtown, the smearing of Palin, the Tea Party, and the NRA, and the exploitation of Gabby Giffords and dead children to push a political agenda cannot and must not be ignored. This should be used against Piers Morgan, all the MSDNC anchors mentioned in the manifesto, and both Clintons and Obamas who are also praised. Destroy them over this. Hell, Piers is already tweeting that the criminal is to blame here and nothing else(not even the gun anymore apparently). The left is at least temporarily in retreat. Why pass up a golden opportunity like this to shame them?

Doughboy on February 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

It will be interesting to observe how this is reported in the ‘news’.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Lol!

Bmore on February 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Typical liberal crazy person.

sauldalinsky on February 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

And two women shot for driving a blue truck.

“Driver then threw the rolled up LA Times at me, my partner and I returned fire striking the suspects several times”

I can’t wait for the story from these two women about how that went down. I suspect there was no warning.

Shoot to kill if its a japanese-make pickup truck.

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

One of the shootings was 2 miles from me.

If you’re in the area, and have a truck, stay home. Cops might shoot first ask questions later, as 2 ladies were shot for being in a similar looking truck.

El_Terrible on February 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I think 2 wimminses have been wounded by cops/sheriff/LEOs looking for this guy. Yes, they were innocent wimminses.

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

We need to ban high capacity lunatic ravings.

rbj on February 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

WAR ON WOMEN

El_Terrible on February 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM

The cops are a mite jittery.

docflash on February 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

No, they’re not. They are after revenge, and anyone resembling this guy in anyway is in danger.

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

The ending of the manifesto is particularly dire

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

After this guy is captured, the idiot Libs will probably hold fundraisers for him.

kingsjester on February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

This fat coward is quite the narcissist.

Kataklysmic on February 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Excerpts

“192. Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.”
“186. Mr. Vice President… I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It’s the truth.”

“188. Hillary Clinton. You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016.”

“194. Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead.”

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM

With all due respect, the idea that “the Left is not to blame” has GOT to be dispensed with once and for all, or they will continue to escalate.

The Left is to blame either directly or indirectly for every single G**-da**ed thing that’s wrong with this effing world, and it’s time that conservative panty-waists stop pussy-footing around the reality that we are at war with an enemy within.

IronDioPriest on February 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Colored me surprised.

tom daschle concerned on February 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Left leaning nutjob. A mental health issue it seems.

jake49 on February 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

A sharp-eyed reader on another forum caught this

There’s nothing logically inconsistent there.

What did Bush I do in his Presidency?

1) Started a UN-sanctioned war.

2) Left that war unfinished because the UN and Obama-voter Colin Powell told him to.

3) Raised taxes.

4) And finished it all off with a loss to Bill Clinton.

What’s there not to love about him for a Lefty?

rvastar on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

The Left will never own up to their hypocrisy, but it’s fun to throw it in their faces.

NebCon on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

You are a failure of a human being.

Takes one to one, I guess. How many people has LaPierre killed, btw? Less than you, I think.

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Trayvon Dorner

Nemesis of Jihad on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

docflash on February 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

The foolish thugs shot indiscriminately into that truck, just because it looks like the fugitives’.

AmeriKa is Mexico now.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

If you look at pictures of the truck, it was completely shot up from the back. I think they just stated shooting at it without confirming who’s truck it was or who was in it.

El_Terrible on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

I am SO sick of this falling over to be polite to liberals. Fine–the left isn’t to blame. The Left IS the blame, the same way a virus causes the common cold. Dorner is merely the symptom the same way sneezes are the result of the poisons released by the virus that causes the cold.

And if anyone doubts me, look at how the trolls are around here. They were ghouls on December 14; they were ghouls before; they have been ghouls since; and they will be again the next opportunity.

The MSM are doing their best to bury Dorner’s reasons, the same way they tried to ignore Floyd Corkin’s reason for the Family Research Council’s offices and smear the faces of the dead with Hate Chicken.

Liberals are rude and crude, from Chrissy’s spittle flying all over to Morgan’s hoity-toity accent to Obama’s Scowl (TM). And some on our side want us to be polite?

Not from me.

Liam on February 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

If you’re in LA keep your head down. Scared LAPD = a ton of lead flying.

These are highly trained professionals you can trust with guns (unlike civilians).

CorporatePiggy on February 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM

kingsjester on February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Yep. Lefties are fond of defending cop killers, like the one in Philly. We will no doubt hear from Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon soon.

NebCon on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Terminating officers because they expose a culture of lying, racism (from the academy), and excessive use of force will immediately change. PSB can not police their own and that has been proven. The blue line will forever be severed and a cultural change will be implanted. You have awoken a sleeping giant.

Interesting.

Meanwhile, LAPD have been busy shooting at innocent civilians with similar cars as the guy. The manhunt continues.

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Colored me surprised.

tom daschle concerned on February 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM

You racist, you :)

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Liberalism is a DISEASE.

Tim Zank on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

“He’s victimized, rubes”

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM

What did Bush I do in his Presidency?

1) Started a UN-sanctioned war.

rvastar on February 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

The UN sanction was simply to evict Iraq from Kuwait-nothing more than that.

And many of the ME countries that joined the coalition only did so because that was all it was meant to do.

Del Dolemonte on February 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM

It’s so obvious, it’s a wonder we haven’t split as a nation yet. I understand this portion of the Declaration of Independence much more now than I ever have:

…and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

Weight of Glory on February 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

She should sue them until they’re broke, and then some.

It’s worse than Mexico.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Prediction: The LAPD will shoot more people than this Abu Jumiah Jr.

Prediction: Lawyers are salivating at the civil litigation to come.

CorporatePiggy on February 7, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Was he also following the helpful SPLC map, west coast version? Or perhaps he wasn’t interested in any darn map, when he had the inspiring words of Piers Morgan and his merry band of lefty idiots to guide him.

MTF on February 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

How did you come to that conclusion? Did this guy get decent scores on all the exams or was he hired and promoted because of leftist “diversity” edicts? We don’t know this (though we could all probably make some pretty good guesses) so we don’t know how culpable the left is.

As to incitement, the left is out to create chaos and bring pain to society. They always have been.

As to Pierced Morgan, he’s not to blame for this, but he still should have had his sorry butt thrown out of this country the minute he launched his anti-Constitutional crusade. He has no business being in this nation whose laws and structure he hates. He should be back in Grat Britain, where he belongs. He should take the other America-hating, dipwad British subject, Barky, with him.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on February 7, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Master murder-politicizer Piers Morgan: Don’t politicize Dorner murder spree

Unbelievable. The king of exploiting death for cheap laughs and political points is urging Americans not to joke about alleged murderer Chris Dorner’s bizarre manifesto. That’s pretty rich coming from a man who joked that he was “gleeful” about the Newtown massacre and boasted about standing on dead children’s graves.

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM

The UN sanction was simply to evict Iraq from Kuwait-nothing more than that.

Was it UN-sanctioned?

Good enough for the Left.

So like I said: nothing logically inconsistent with a Lefty praising Bush I.

The end.

rvastar on February 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

Yes, yes, you are a very admirable fellow.

VorDaj on February 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Yeah .,. WTF is up with that? I’ve heard some crazy stuff in my life, but that is up there at the very top of insanity. Those guys are all nuts. And they seem to think that shooting anyone who steps out of a similar car is just okey dokey. They shot two women when they were looking for a 500 pound guy? INSANE.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on February 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM

This fat coward is quite the narcissist.

Kataklysmic on February 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM

If Obama had a son…

Walter Sobchak on February 7, 2013 at 5:05 PM

As tempting as the schadenfreude is, we can’t blame anyone this piece of human crud goes and mentions. It’s a good read tho.

JetBoy on February 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Heres the whole 10 yards regarding the timeline:

Ex-LAPD officer wanted for double murder

A former Los Angeles, California, police officer wanted in connection with a double murder in Irvine is being sought in the shootings of three officers Thursday. Two officers were shot in Riverside and the other was shot in Corona.- ABC7

=================

Former LAPD officer wanted in connection with double murder in Irvine, California – @NBCLA

14 hours ago from http://www.nbclosangeles.com by editor

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

If he is telling the truth about the highlighted portion, the LAPD have their hands full! I know what comes out of that place, if its true he is well trained.

MarshFox on February 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM

The incident where the officer was killed occurred two blocks from where I work. I debated even coming in today. Everyone is pretty tense right now. This is not going to end well.

JohnInCA on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Motives.

Racial justice no doubt.

VorDaj on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Media reaction

*crickets*

gophergirl on February 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

It’s worse than that:

MSM covers up Christopher Dorner’s hard-Left political views

By contrast, the uncensored manifesto is 21 pages long.

What was left out? Quite a bit.

Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit”) ,
and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).

In short, the MSM omitted the parts of the manifesto where Dorner reveals he is a card-carrying liberal Democrat.

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

But the oaf politicized Conn., feeding on carrion all the way, along with Obama.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

He torched his truck:

Photo: A news helicopter image of a car that may be linked to manhunt for killer in California – Instagram’s johnnbcla

43 mins ago from instagram.com by editor

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Law Enforcement in SoCal has got to be going nuts about this guy.
Bad dude who, it seems, knows how to fight. And kill.
He unleashes that .50 Cal rifle and things get ugly. Fast.
Wouldn’t want to be in a pick-up out there.

Jabberwock on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Media reaction

*crickets*

gophergirl on February 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

It’s worse than that:

MSM covers up Christopher Dorner’s hard-Left political views

By contrast, the uncensored manifesto is 21 pages long.

What was left out? Quite a bit.

Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a f….. silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

More to the wild west posse manhunt:

A second shooting, involving Torrance police officers, occurred about 5:45 a.m. at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street in Torrance. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner’s.

“Now it appears neither of them are directly related,” Chase said. “In both of them, officers believed they were at the time.”

Do we owe these cops any sympathy? I mean, one of their own has turned on them, and so far the only people injured are ones who have absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

We deserve better.

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

This is how early it was on Sh*t hit the fan:

LIVE ON NOW…STREAMING

ABC7 live coverage: 3 officers shot

When breaking news happens, watch ABC7 Eyewitness Live News Video! Live streaming news video from abc7.com.

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 8:06 AM

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Troll-Free.

Del Dolemonte on February 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Media reaction

*crickets*

gophergirl on February 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

…first two were good enough!…close the comment section!

KOOLAID2 on February 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Sorry about the double post – and the language - I thought the first wouldn’t go through so I’d some editing..

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

All right. As long as we can notice this guy is part of the left.

Axe on February 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Media, you hypocrits, spontaneously combust for dereliction of duty, most all of you. This will be hilarious to watch.

PC will kill all.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

If only Piers Morgan’s show was canceled.

“After all, why not, even if it’s going to save even one life”

End of sarcasm

HarryStar on February 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

But I repeat, the left is not to blame here.

I blame them.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

And this monster represents the far right hand side of the bell curve for his genus. He is a gibbering homicidal loony.

On the other hand his insights into LAPD thought is interesting, as well as Police corruption.

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

they’ve got their hands full with this guy. He’s fulfilling his Rambo fantasy—he knows what he is talking about too.

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

One of the shootings was 2 miles from me.

El_Terrible on February 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

If by “similar looking” you mean different color, make, model, year, occupants’ color, height, weight, then yes the vehicles were very similar looking.

SirGawain on February 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Nice distraction from Obama and Hillary sleeping on the Benghazi job, Brennan the idiot, Panetta the benevolent dunce, and etc.

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

We deserve better.

BobMbx on February 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Which believe it or not, if you read Dorner’s manifesto, is exactly what Dorner is asserting.

SWalker on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

He shot them because he was mad at them for kicking him out of LAPD, not because he’s a liberal. This incredibly simple fact is far beyond the comprehension level of the average conservative.

The rest of us, having actual brain cells don’t get caught up on this more than any other similar crime.

lester on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

If It Will Save a Single Life, We Must Get Piers Morgan’s Stupid Fat Face off the Television… – Ace AOSHQ

workingclass artist on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Is is wrong to actually find that a part of me is rooting for the guy?

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

He torched his truck:

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Jeebus…that dude is looking for attention, that’s for sure.

JetBoy on February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

This guy owns a Barrett 50. Cal. I am wondering what background checks he went through to get that. I am just guessing that it sure wouldn’t be the same as the rest of us law abiding citizens would have.

MarshFox on February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

If Dorner ends up being shot by a civilian, will Morgan still maintain his anti-gun stance?

Liam on February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Does this mean it’s become inevitable?

Damn shame.

WryTrvllr on February 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Any word from Obama whether Dorner acted stupidly?

Christien on February 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

No I think they’ll still deny it exists until the cows come home – in their minds, the Bull Stream Media bias doesn’t exist, just like the possibility of the Dear Liar doing anything wrong.

Besides that, there are still the Low information bubbleheads that need reassurance that they’re leftist fantasyland still exists.

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

MarshFox on February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Someone the other day mentioned a .50 cal weapon is illegal in CA. I don’t know if it’s true, though, but former police have certain exemptions from firearms laws.

Liam on February 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM

It’s the race card folks. The left will not vilify him because he is not of pallor.

I just saw CNN’s report. No mention of his manifesto but they highlighted his military and sharp shooting experience. Most every pic they showed, he was in military uniform, or police dress.

Brat on February 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Its the Dam Neck part that drew my interest, guess who works out of there? Yeah, the boys that took down Osama.

MarshFox on February 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM

What’s ironic – this guy’s manifesto (the excerpts I have seen) sound 100% like all of the libs we hear every day. There is no logic or sentiment that we haven’t heard them drone on about.

This guy could be their candidate in 2016 if Obama grants him a pardon.

CycloneCDB on February 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM

lester on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Are you his mom or his girl friend or both?

VorDaj on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

mythicknight:)
==============

Beth Slepp-Paz ‏@bethala

Blue truck has over 30 bullet holes. Two women shot mistakenly for Suspect Dornen by LAPD in Torrance OIS. pic.twitter.com/FkUCzIDr

=============================================================

NBC Los Angeles ‏@NBCLA

Police shoot 2 who were in vehicle that matched the description of truck of ex-LAPD officer wanted in deadly rampage http://4.nbcla.com/YWNh39

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

As you know I also own Barrett .50′s

Well I will say this about him. He has fine tastes in weapons. Barrett .50 is a really fine one. Folks like them so much they nickname em. I know, right,……. crazy?

Bmore on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

lester on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Just how do you know everything about the story?

Are you tuned into some Leftist Lunatic information line?

Galt2009 on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

He goes on and on about the AR-15 and names many mass shootings.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!
Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

To get an idea how ingrained this whole fraud about the AR-15 is, look at the places he cited and the weapons used:

Assault rifles were not used in the following:

1. Blacksburg: A .22-calibre Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun, and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun.

2. Columbine: A 12-gauge Savage-Springfield 67H pump-action, Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9 mm carbine, shotgun, a 9 mm Intratec TEC-9 semi-automatic handgun, and a 12-gauge Stevens 311D double-barreled sawed-off shotgun.

3. Austin: A 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, a .35 calibre pump rifle, a .30 calibre carbine, Remington 700 6mm bolt-action hunting rifle, a 9mm Luger pistol, Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum revolver, and a Galesi-Brescia .25-calibre pistol.

4. Tucson: A 9mm Glock 19 semi-automatic pistol.

5. Iowa City: A .38-calibre revolver.

6. Jonesboro: Two semi-automatic rifles, one bolt-action rifle and four handguns.

7. Chardon: A .22 calibre handgun

8. Red Lake: A .22 calibre pistol, .40 calibre Glock 23 pistol and a Remington 870 12 gauge pump-action shotgun

9. Springfield: A Ruger 10/22

10. Fullerton: A .22 calibre semi-automatic rifle.

11. Nickle Mines: A Springfield XD 9 mm handgun, a Browning BPS 12 gauge pump-action shotgun, and a Ruger M77 .30-06 bolt action rifle.

12. Sikh temple: A Springfield XD(M) semi-automatic pistol.

13. Kent State: Garand M1

“Assault weapons”/”assault rifle” – along with other weapons in some cases – used in:

1. Aurora: A a tear gas grenade, a Smith & Wesson M&P15 rifle, a Remington 870 Express Tactical shotgun, and 2 Glock .22 handguns.

2. Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton: A Type 56 semi-automatic rifle and Taurus PT92 9mm pistol.

3. San Diego McDonalds: An Uzi carbine, a Browning HP, and a 12-gauge Winchester 1200.

4. Clackamas: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

5. Newtown: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

For all of his focus on the AR-15, undoubtedly driven by politicians and the media, the gun was used in only TWO of the incidents that he cited:

1. Clackamas: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle

2. Newtown: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle

As an aside, Jonesboro, Columbine, and Springfield happened when the last AWB was in effect.

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

No JetBoy, he torched his truck to change vehicles and to leave a mess for forensics and to help his E&E (escape and evasion).

If he is truly serious, he should rest and relocate then hit back within 12 hours.

I am taking bets, let’s get a pool going for:

1. Body Count

2. Total Cost

3. Hours before caught

Bulletchaser on February 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM

The rest of us, having actual brain cells
lester on February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

You sure about that? LMFAO.

tom daschle concerned on February 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM

but does he shoot skeet?????///

(couldn’t resist…)

ted c on February 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM

He goes on and on about the AR-15 and names many mass shootings.

Continued…

Assault rifles were not used in the following:

4. Tucson: A 9mm Glock 19 semi-automatic pistol.

5. Iowa City: A .38-calibre revolver.

7. Chardon: A .22 calibre handgun

9. Springfield: A Ruger 10/22

10. Fullerton: A .22 calibre semi-automatic rifle.

12. Sikh temple: A Springfield XD(M) semi-automatic pistol.

13. Kent State: Garand M1

4. Clackamas: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

5. Newtown: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

1. Clackamas: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle

2. Newtown: An AR-15 semi-automatic rifle

Resist We Much on February 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Photo of one of the innocent cars LAPD opened fire on just for looking like the suspects’ ride.

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

mythicknight:You supplied a much better image:)

canopfor on February 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I can’t wait to see how the left spins this killer as a right wing wacko……

redguy on February 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

mythicknight on February 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Whoa! They’re just shooting up every car that looks kinda like Dorner’s alleged car. I guess the LAPD is playing the odds – shoot enough of the cars and eventually he’ll be in one of them.

Crazy.