Quotes of the day

posted at 10:21 pm on February 4, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

photo Screenshot2013-02-04at94507PM_zps44591a81.png

***

With his gun proposals dividing Congress, President Barack Obama took his case for universal background checks and for banning some military-style weapons to the upper Midwest on Monday, looking to build public support for his measures and to apply pressure on lawmakers.

Obama argued that there’s bipartisan support for a system to undertake criminal checks on gun buyers and for gun trafficking laws but, acknowledging the political challenges he faces, would only say that the assault weapons ban deserves a vote in Congress.

‘‘We don’t have to agree on everything to agree it’s time to do something,’’ he said. …

‘‘Changing the status quo is never easy,’’ Obama said. ‘‘This will be no exception. The only way we can reduce gun violence in this county is if it the American people decide it’s important, if you decide it’s important — parents and teachers, police officers and pastors, hunters and sportsmen, Americans of every background stand up and say, ‘This time, it’s got to be different.’’’

***

Senate Democratic leaders expect a gun bill to move to the Senate floor that includes most of the proposals backed by President Barack Obama, with the notable exception of a ban on military-style, semiautomatic weapons, a top aide to Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada said. …

The details provide the first snapshot of how Senate Democrats plan to move forward on major gun legislation in coming weeks.

But the strategy outline also reflects a growing sense within Democratic ranks that some of the president’s most ambitious goals—particularly the call for new bans on certain types of military-style guns often described as assault weapons—may be unrealistic, the Reid aide said.

The goal is to get the bill to the Senate floor next month, at which point lawmakers could then seek to amend the legislation by adding a ban on certain semiautomatic weapons or other provisions, the aide said.

***

REID: George, I’ve been supported by the NRA on occasion. I know Wayne LaPierre. He’s always been extremely pleasant to me. We have a good relationship. So I — I am not here to demean the organization.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But they are resisting almost everything you’ve talked about and we’ve talked about here, everything the president has called for.

REID: George, just because they resist it doesn’t mean we can’t do things. I mean, we have a lot of special interest groups that come and complain about things, and we don’t listen to them. We’ll listen to them and make the right decision.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But will you commit to getting something done?

REID: Yes, I definitely want to do something with immigration for sure, and I want to get something done on guns.

***

David Axelrod suggested on Morning Joe that Chicago’s high rate of gun crime can be blamed on the fact that “surrounding areas” have lax gun laws. What is true here is that the guns used in Chicago crimes come from outside of Chicago, because they “don’t have gun stores in Chicago.” Many crime guns are purchased just outside the city limits, though more than half come from other states.

However, Illinois as a whole is fairly strict when it comes to guns — all gun owners must have a license, and it’s the only state in the nation that doesn’t allow concealed carry by private citizens under any circumstances. (This will change if Richard Posner’s recent ruling holds up.) I’m not sure how much stricter a state could be without running afoul of the Second Amendment. And the communities these guns come from typically have much lower crime rates than Chicago does. …

Frankly, I don’t think gun control has much to do with Chicago’s murder problem. It seems to be mostly gang-related, which means that (A) any guns that can’t be bought legally will be bought illegally and (B) arming the law-abiding won’t make much difference either, because the violence is taking place between criminals. We still should arm the law-abiding, so that they may defend themselves against burglaries and the like, but they are rarely the victims of gang murders.

***

Most New Yorkers support a stringent new state law that tackles gun control, a poll out Monday showed.

According to a survey from Siena Research Institute, 65 percent of those polled back the measure, which was passed last month in the wake of the December shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn. Thirty percent are opposed. …

The legislation, the toughest in the country, took steps including banning certain kinds of military-style weapons, reducing the ammunition quantities weapons can hold and requiring background checks to purchase bullets.

***

The Arkansas House of Representatives approved a bill on Monday to allow concealed-carry permit holders to take their weapons into churches, and it is expected to be signed into law by the state’s governor.

The Church Protection Act would allow individual places of worship to decide whether to allow concealed handguns and who could carry them. The Republican-controlled House passed the bill 85-8 with bipartisan support. The measure previously passed the Republican-controlled Senate 28-4.

Arkansas joins a handful of other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana, that allow guns in churches, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

***

If Idahoans, like Americans in many states, have rushed to buy guns out of fear for personal safety in the aftermath of recent mass shootings, or out of fear of tighter legal controls, then democracy has already spoken, many lawmakers said. People have voted with their pocketbooks.

“Enable them to do what they believe is right,” said State Senator Marv Hagedorn, a Republican who was designated to be his chamber’s point man on proposed gun legislation in the session that began in January, describing what he sees as his mandate. “There’s a huge call to all of us to protect the Second Amendment rights.”

Every level of government in every state is, without question, looking more closely at issues of public safety since the slaughter in Newtown, Conn., of 20 children and 6 adults in an elementary school in December. But in deeply conservative states like Idaho, where President Obama got less than 33 percent of the vote in November — one of his worst showings in the nation — the discussion of school safety is occurring behind a kind of Chinese wall, separate from the question of whether certain types of guns or high-capacity magazines are to blame. …

The Idaho Department of Education has also been meeting to talk through the new terrain of school safety, even as some districts have said that they may move ahead on their own in allowing teachers and administrators to be openly armed, as Idaho law already permits.

***

According to multiple studies summarized by the Treatment Advocacy Center, these untreated mentally ill are responsible for 10% of all homicides (and a higher percentage of the mass killings), constitute 20% of jail and prison inmates and at least 30% of the homeless. Severely mentally ill individuals now inundate hospital emergency rooms and have colonized libraries, parks, train stations and other public spaces. The quality of the lives of these individuals mocks the lofty intentions of the founders of the CMHC program.

Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of this 50-year federal experiment is its inordinate cost. In 2009, 4.7 million Americans received SSI or SSDI because of mental illnesses, not including mental retardation, a tenfold increase since 1977. The total cost was $46 billion. The total Medicaid and Medicare costs for mentally ill individuals in 2005 was more than $60 billion. …

Nor is President Obama likely to do anything, since his lead agency, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, has essentially denied that a problem exists. Its contribution to the president’s response to the Dec. 14 Newtown tragedy focused only on school children and insurance coverage. And its current plan of action for 2011-14, a 41,000-word document, includes no mention of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or outpatient commitment, all essential elements in an effective plan for corrective action.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Nooo! Nobody thinks that. Ask Rusty.

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Request away!! :-)

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Bmore, if I wouldn’t know different, by the amount of chowing you describe I’d picture you like Michael Moore :)

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

SparkPlug on February 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Glade One to Explorer Spark. Return to Glade Base immediately. Pull the emergency cord installed on the left hand side of the rheostat flangelator, and brace for sudden acceleration. The Kerfuffle will instantly transform into an emergency escape vehicle, and return you to the Glade. Do you read me, Explorer Spark? Over.

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I read you Moon Goddess. Loud and clear.

Sorry about the black eye I gave to the Glade people. The spectators at the super bowl just need to chill. They were all “hey jackass just wth do you think you are doing up there.”

And “get down here you little (&(*& and I’ll (*&*&(*&.”

As if I harshed their Mellow.

Yikes, speed boats from three countries a circling below and they are trying to shoot holes in my balloon. Where is green peace when you need them? How about Amnesty international. Did you guys call them? They are late.

BTW, that feature on the rheostat flangelator is not in the owners manual. Bwaaah

rheostat flangelator? Bwaaahh.

I still read you loud and clear. The rip cord says “Pull in case you do a goof up, Spark.”

Thanks Jackie. You saved me again.

SparkPlug on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Rusty doesn’t care. He loves you in spite of it.

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:02 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Excellent..But you have to sell..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Bmore prolly has the metabolic rate that allows him to devour food in huge quantities! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

You do rock Chrissy!

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

4Resist

Axe on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

While I’m down here, I’ll load my Good Night All tune. It doesn’t work as well from that other thingy. The computer machine works best. I’m not going to sleep yet though. So don’t say good night. It might confuse folks.

Good Night All.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Good evening.:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Yep, it’s my talent lol ;-P

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Dire, got it. He fights the world, alas. Today Rove and Tripi went agains all of us on immigration.

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Yep. Badass!

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

SparkPlug on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Come home at once, Explorer Spark! You’re needed in the Glade. That incident at the Super Bowl wasn’t your fault. It was Benancy’s fault. She put the power out twice during rehearsals, too! The Mayor admitted it! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Over.

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Good night B!

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Scrumpy, how bout a poem? One of those straight from your heart thingys. The one from last night was amazing. I’m a sucka for those. Really deep, honest and intense.

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I agree, need a happy poem.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

. Do you think we could send Dave to rescue him … if all else fails?

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM

LoLz..We will give it a shot..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Bmore has a work schedule that burns off those calories, Scrumpy. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Nope. Actually fairly fit for my age. I work hard, play hard, so……… average height, average weight.

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

The better half says I have the metabolism of a hummingbird. Not sure if its a compliment or not.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Thanks Jackie. You saved me again.

SparkPlug on February 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Avoid the Triangle, Spark.

Axe on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Levin is a fighter for sure..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Good night B!

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Lol! Thank you KCB. ; )

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Bowie did this cover of a fab Pixies song:

Here are The Pixies doing their song:

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Your Rubio Peso came in handy this weekend. I used it as a template for a fax and had a paragraph under the picture saying why I opposed amnesty and some other terse language. I had to print out 42 separate ones since I would type in each senator’s name (I skipped Cruz, Sessions and Vitter). It took several hours but I hope the aides got a surprise this morning. I also faxed one to the each person on the judiciary committee. Hopefully you won’t sue me for photoshop infringement.

TxAnn56 on February 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

It’s obvious deep down you want to marry Sarah…

♫♪ We know the secrets that you keep….,

’cause you’re talking in your sleep… ♪♫

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

To Tommy and Rusty,

I shall work on one tomorrow for tomorrow nite!

Meanwhile listen to the tunes I just posted!

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Bmore, where do you usually buy that preferred mustard you mentioned last night?

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Vinyl..

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Oh, I wanted you all to see the progress Curious Boy has made. His Dad was definitely the 5/6er that used to roam my place. Curious Boy is here. The doe he hangs with is pregnant.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I am, love pixies!

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

TxAnn56 on February 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Glad I could be of service. ; )

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Axe on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Bwaaahh. The Stay Puft Harsh Mellow Man.

SparkPlug on February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

You know, B, while I have you here, I’ve been thinking of publishing the novel soon, and I’m thinking of using a new pen name. I’ve not decided on the whole name, but I have a list of contenders for the first name. How does ‘Sheila’ sound to you?

It’s just one name on a list right now… sort of trying them out for feel…

…so what do you think? :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Evening Dire, I have been eating. Apparently I am sick and it has given me one heII of an appetite. ; )

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM

k, Scrumpy

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

The Pixies: Where is my mind…

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM

The Cramps – “Can’t Find My Mind”

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Beautiful young buck!

You can’t eat it :-(

Let him breed, eat his offspring eh?

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Here comes your man, says Rusty to bluegill.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Schadenfreude on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I get it at my local Ingles. Ingles is a really good store near me. They also carry the beer version. Ingles must have 30 different types of mustard. Maybe more. I settled on that one.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I thought of a great photoshop idea. Start with the flag raising at Iwo Jima and put the heads of McCain, Graham, Rubio, Flake, Boehner, Cantor and McCarthy on the guys and change the flag to a white flag of surrender. On the other hand, I wouldn’t want to desecrate a sacred picture like that with those losers, but it would be a good one to send.

TxAnn56 on February 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

He’s really filled out, and it’s so cool that he’s got a young one on the way, too. What a beautiful boy he is, B!

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Isn’t it time for 4Grace to make an entrance?

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:16 AM

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Like this Sheila? As you might imagine I would like that very much.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM

The CGramps, The Paul Pot: “I’ve Lost Can’t Find My Mind”

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Just felt like it. I’m pizzed off at The Paul Pot.

Resist We Much on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I tip my fedora to Ericka for the QOTD post..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Strangely odd yet mezmerizing! Not heard of them before…bookmarked

For future listening pleasure!

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM

LOL! I thought you might! :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

The Pixies: Where is my mind…

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM

The Cramps – “Can’t Find My Mind”

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Peace of Mind

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Who’s Erika?

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Fans of the Theremin musical instrument which “sings” the original Star Trek theme may also like the Pixies song “Velouria.”

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Charles in charge?

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

No, that’s Nicole.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Let him breed, eat his offspring eh?

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Yes, let him breed for a few more seasons. You know Scrumpy, where I live he will be taken eventually. He is protected this season, I have insisted, next season probably be able to protect him too. If he stays close to my place. If he wanders too far one of the Mountain Men will take him.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Erika was baywatch.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

He really does look good doesn’t he? See how his rack is asymmetrical? Tell tell sign of who sired him.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Here comes your man, says Rusty to bluegill.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM

bluegill’s mineI saw her first! Plus, she said she loves me! :)

The Pixies – Here Comes Your Man

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

. . . Erm . . . Well, you know . . .

*poof*

Axe on February 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

The Pixies

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

TxAnn56 on February 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

I’ll see what I can do. P.S. I wiped all the meta data off the Rubio piece.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Back upstairs.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

MarshFox hasn’t put in an appearance, yet.

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

The Ramones: Bad Brain…

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

wesome.His best..imho..:

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Great song. The pixies arrived too soon. America didn’t know what to make of them. Europe loved them. Silly America. Wonderful band.

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Awesome.His best..imho..:

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

fixed..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I’m out. I’ll leave you with this.XXOO for Jackie, RWM and Chrissy.

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

You can be proud of him, B. He wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for your kindness. He’s the picture of health and vitality. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Goodnight, Ken. Sleep well. my friend. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I tip my fedora to Erika for the QOTD post..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Nite, Ken

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Good night Ken God Bless!!

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Yeah, I’m checking… ;-)

KCB on February 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Axe on February 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Goodnight, Axefellow. Don’t work too late. Sleep well, and dream of magical things. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Yeah I understand… do what you can for the darling creature!!

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Some how I missed this. I actually sleep really well on a full belly. Great dreams! I love dreams!

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Ah yes, The Ramones… How Rock and Roll was meant to sound.

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I do all of my commenting using the dictation feature on iPhone 5. Once you learn how to do the punctuation, it becomes a breeze.

Having this iPhone lets me comment on HotAir no matter where I am. I do it in line at the grocery store, waiting for my doctor’s appointment, at the fitness studio, and while lounging around at home. People around me might think I’m a little weird going on about “deranged Palinistas,” but I don’t care.

bluegill on February 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Some of you need to realize that this comment section is not your personal chat room. Many, many people come to this site to read about politics, and enjoy reading comments related to the articles. Some of you regulars feel the need to great each other, say g’night, share personal stories and generally behave as if you are in some kind of chat room. I’m sure most people dont care to have to scroll through all your inconsiderate chit chat. It is getting old, and you guys really need to stop and be more respectful of others who read this site. This comment section is not your personal chit chat hotline.

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Scrumpy!

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

LOL! I wasn’t so much concerned about your dreams, B, as soup spewing out of your nose in your sleep! Sorry to be so graphic, but such an incident could be miserable. Just looking out for you. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Good Night Axe, Good Night KCB, Sleep Well.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Talking In Your Sleep – Romantics

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

This is how rock and roll was always meant to sound, IMHO!! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Since when are we supposed to read the articles?

I missed that memo.

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Rusty!! ;-)

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Lol! Oh, that hadn’t occurred to me. One thing I am blessed with is an iron trap of a belly. Have always been lucky that way. ; )

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I love it, and what the hell is a fitness salon?

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

His pretend concern for white school children is very touching. //
Not once in his career has he ever addressed black crime.

pat on February 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

This is for RWM and Scrumpy

Cat Stevens – “I Love My Dog”

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Young women nowadays are a bit dangerous. Enough to make me flee. :-)

tommy71 on February 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I always read them, well most always, Allah works hard on the QOTD. I do hate giving some of the sites he links traffic though.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I’m relieved to hear it, B! One never knows about another’s digestion. Better forewarned and safe than sorry. I see you appetite as a very good sign that you’re on the mend, however. :)

thatsafactjack on February 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Scrumpy, made my night!!!!

Rusty Allen on February 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Sorry, hate was too strong a word, dislike would have been a better choice.

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Very nice..:)

Dire Straits on February 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Anti-Control on February 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

When Cat Stevens was good… thanks for posting!!

Scrumpy on February 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Bmore on February 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I jest. I do read the articles and appreciate those and the effort.

…Though I could almost swear it clearly says “Sign on and rant” in the Terms and Conditions right after “do not fold, spindle or mutilate.”

viking01 on February 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM