Quotes of the day

posted at 10:31 pm on January 31, 2013 by Allahpundit

Human Events: What is your response to conservative critics, such as Ann Coulter, who called the statement of principles from the Gang of Eight the same as amnesty?

Marco Rubio: I recognize and understand that people have bad memories and bad feelings about past efforts to reform immigration, but what I’ve done is I’ve just identified a problem and an issue that was going to emerge with or without the president, who clearly telegraphed his intention to raise this issue. And I just feel that conservatives are better having our own solutions than waiting for the president to come up with one and simply responding

I think it’s unfortunately true that a significant percentage of current Hispanic voters favor the Democratic Party and voted for the president; but, I don’t believe that’s necessarily a permanent thing. The bottom line is that if we can’t convince people of all backgrounds, including Americans of Hispanic descent, that limited government and free enterprise is a better way, not just for them, but for the country, not only is the conservative movement doomed, but ultimately I think America is doomed, in terms of us continuing being an exceptional nation. So, I have tremendous confidence in our ability, in our, I mean, the movement’s ability, to communicate our principles and convince people to change their minds on these things.

I just think it’s going to be harder to do that and it almost becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy is an entire generation of Americans of Hispanic descent end up convinced and believing the Left’s line that conservatives don’t like people like them. That’s not true, but that’s what they’re being told and we can’t do anything that makes that argument easier for Democrats.

***

1. While immigration reform alone won’t make most Hispanics switch from D to R, it is the gateway policy needed before conservatives can begin to make their case to that community. And even though future Republican presidential candidates could conceivably win doing as poorly among Hispanics as Mitt Romney did — at least for another election, maybe two — such a weak showing leaves little margin for error and makes a large, Reaganesque GOP win improbable.

2. Immigration reform would nudge conservatives and Republicans to move beyond an economic agenda — both in terms of policy and messaging — that’s been focused almost exclusively on a) debt reduction, and b) directly meeting the needs of business and entrepreneurs. Keep all that stuff, of course, but what about education and health care reform and the tax code’s anti-parent bias? A populist, middle-class agenda won’t just help win the votes of Hispanics, but also the votes of millions of middle-income and working-class Americans of whatever race and ethnicity who think the GOP and conservative policies have nothing to offer them.

3. Even if it will be initially hard to move the Hispanic vote rightward, immigration reform sends a signal to other groups — Asians, women, younger voters — that the GOP is an open, inclusive, and compassionate party.

***

Paraphrasing Winston Churchill, supporting immigration reform won’t be the beginning of the end of Republicans’ problems with Hispanic voters, but it might be the end of the beginning.

An American community that shares many of the values and policy views of conservatives ought to be open to appeals from Republican candidates. That a huge majority of Latinos won’t consider voting for Republicans is attributable, to a great extent, to their impression that the party and self-identified conservatives on talk radio and cable TV believe America would be a better place without them…

The GOP won’t be rewarded for it with greater Hispanic support in the next election or probably the election after that. All they will have achieved is an overdue and sensible solution to a national problem and the opportunity to start talking to Latino voters about something other than whether they want their relatives to self-deport.

Eventually the party will likely find support among more than a quarter of these voters for its principles of low taxes and limited government and for conservative social values. It might take a while. But it had better happen before a Republican presidential nominee loses the state of Texas to go along with the Democrats’ control of California and New York — before, in other words, Republicans become a permanent minority for having alienated too many other minorities.

***

Ted Cruz, the new senator from Texas, urged conservative activists to recognize cultural realities among Hispanics in America, to wit: “There are 2.3 million Hispanic small-business owners in the country. . . . We are an incredibly entrepreneurial community.” Hispanics in America want what everyone wants, to rise. They will be open to arguments on which party’s policies are more likely to clear the path. Republicans spent 2012 answering President Obama with the slogan “You built that!” But that was a slogan aimed at those who’d already arrived, who were established. The GOP message, he said, should have been, “You can build that.” The party should not allow itself to look like the party of big business, it has to be the party of the young person in the garage inventing something that will challenge big business…

In fact, solving immigration is important politically to the GOP because it would remove an impediment to reconciliation. But immigration reform itself probably won’t result in any electoral windfall for the Republicans. Mexican-Americans strike me as like the Irish who came to America in the great wave from 1880 to 1920. They saw the Republicans as snobs and establishment types, saw the Democrats as scrappy and for the little guy, and cleaved to the latter party for a good long while. That may be what’s coming here, but no one knows—everything’s more speeded up now, political affiliations are less placid and implacable than they once were. But Mr. Cruz’s insight on how to make an effective appeal was a needed corrective.

***

[W]hat are the reasons to think such legislation would produce different results from those of the 1986 law?…

Nearly 60 percent of illegal immigrants come from Mexico, with which we share a 2,000-mile border. But net migration from Mexico appears to have been zero since the housing bubble burst in 2007.

We don’t know whether it will resume again. But we do know (as we didn’t in the decade after our free-trade agreement) that Mexico’s economy can grow faster than ours, as it is now.

Mexico is becoming a majority-middle-class country, which reduces incentives to emigrate. I predict ee’ll never again see Mexican immigration of the magnitude we saw between 1982 and 2007.

***

As agents explained to me, the border crossers knew nothing of what lay ahead. Once their feet hit the American side, they would have to do the following: run through the blackness over terrain they’ve never seen before, navigating bushes and small gullies without so much as a flashlight, running in panic a distance of at least a mile — longer if they get lost. If they make it to the highway (Interstate 5, in this case), they have to find a car or van they have never seen before (only heard described) driven by someone they’ve never met before. They then climb in, sitting with people they don’t know heading to a place they’ve never seen. If they arrive safely, they live in a house with many others, hoping upon hope that they find work.

On the two nights I rode with Border Patrol agents, some crossers made it — becoming instant and daring criminals.

Others were captured. Some immediately burst into tears. Others practically hyperventilated with fear and anxiety. Still others walked grimly with the agents, certain they would soon try again…

Fundamental to all of these issues is the question of criminality. What is the nature of this crime? Who was wronged? What was taken? What is just?…

Immigration is about more than politics. It’s about humanity, our humanity. It’s about justice, our justice. It’s about our country and everything it represents to ourselves and the world.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

I’m in….

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Good evening!

KCB on January 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

First bwaaaahhhhh

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Scrump!!!!!

KCB on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Dude, Rubio, again? Yawn.

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

More Ted Cruz…

… Please.

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Coulter is um… I better read the article!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Evening first comers!! :-)

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Woooooooooo!

Rusty Allen on January 31, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Ken Tommy 7%!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Sick pg John Stewart and his ilk being treated as though their credible journalists. This country is turning into a bad joke.

jawkneemusic on January 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Of*

jawkneemusic on January 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Hi Scrumpy and Ken. Evenin to ya.

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Don’t look like much change to me Mon.

Bmore on January 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Ground hog day.

KMav on January 31, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Coulter is um… I better read the article!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

…I can’t read the article…I puked on it when I saw the picture!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Guess I’ll get back to work for a while.

Bmore on January 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Rusty Coffee Bmore Kmav JKM!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

RWM K2!!!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Hey right back at ya Scrumpy

CoffeeLover on January 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I logged in but didn’t say anything yet.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Quote by Michael Barone. I wonder if he learned that from President Romney?

Barone is a shill, and not a terribly bright one.

bw222 on January 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Ok I got the drift, that bad eh… ugh…

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Axe!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

*kick in the music*

It’s about hot dogs and candy, and little girls with pigtails on see-saws in green parks, under the bright American sun. Which is also Mexico’s sun. One sun, two nations, and as many words as we need to say as little as we can using as much time as it takes — that’s who we are, and it’s who we can always be.

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Ok, RWM posting good stuff about Obamacare supporters getting reality check, sometimes reality just happens;)

MarshFox on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Actually I don’t like lawbreakers. I don’t like the people that defend them either. That is what we are talking about here so all of this happy talk is BS to me. These people stay in the lower income ranks for multiple generations. They have an inherent preference for a large welfare state.

Their high out of wedlock birth rate pretty much guarantees that. They are not with us on social issues either. These wobbly Republicans are nuts if they believe these people are going to be swayed by a Reaganesque message. Some will, but they will be in the minority.

The Democrats will have one party rule for years before any transformation would take place. By then they will have moved on to new grievances to blame us for. Pandering on amnesty is playing their game and I can’t be a part of it.

echosyst on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I logged in but didn’t say anything yet.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

…we saw your shirt!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Sparky …..!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Anybody reading the regs on ObamaCare..? Oh boy! We’re all gonna be criminals soon!

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

*cough*

I get it now. If I want to be first, Ed has provided the place for us slowpokes.

Take that, Bishop.

platypus on January 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

…I can’t read the article…I puked on it when I saw the picture!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

There are “leg men” and “boob men.” I suppose that somewhere there is an “Adam’s Apple man.”

bw222 on January 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I said something but didn’t login yet.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I am so chuckling…the puppies get all excited when the handlers come in.

I can’t get worked up over Rubio and immigration again. Hagel hearing was enough for today.

CoffeeLover on January 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

…we saw your shirt!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

That’s because I washed it, otherwise you would have smelled it before you saw it.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

More Ted Cruz…

… Please.

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

…and less Rubio…
…I want to pick my own Hispanic…thank you!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Welcome to HotRubio.com

can_con on January 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

1. The territorial sovereignty of the United States was violated; 2. The people of the United States; 3. Nothing; 4. A punishment proportional, or a mercy appropriate.

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Fine. Convince them without making millions of illegal aliens citizens. Ohhh…we have to make them citizens, but, like, make it take a little longer. So basically, there’s no real dialogue to be had. It’s just legalize them. That’s it.

Dongemaharu on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Telegraphed his position? He friggin violated the Constitution and acted like a Sukarno-copy dictator in deciding which laws he would enforce and which he would ignore. You should be thinking about impeaching and trying the fvcker over his impeachable and criminal act regarding the little illegals, but instead you are aiding and abetting.

Rubio, you are scum. FOAD, slimeball.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I said something but didn’t login yet.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

That kind of thing will keep you from getting a girlfriend.

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Somebody, throw some water on Spark. Hes incoherent and mumbling. Drunk? Hangover? One-day stand? Who knows.

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Yo quiero Taco Bell

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I’m too tired to go to bed. I wish it was Friday.

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Another Rubio thread?

So much for the shrinking economy, jobs, the deficit, kicking the can down the road on the debt ceiling, a Congress who thinks it’s just swell to give fighter jets to the Egyptians.

Add to that, the buffoon Hagel, who’s an idiot, unqualified and made a fool out of himself today is going to be confirmed regardless.

I am at the breaking point.

JPeterman on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Hi EG!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Had that on all day, Hagel isn’t qualified…

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Agreed. The problem Senator is you. Your family immigrated to America from Cuba where we still engage in a “dry land” policy. The minute the nation agrees to a “path to citizenship” for the illegals, the minute all the prerequisites fall by the wayside.

In the meantime, I know a Canadian married to an American who had to spend thousands to get his legal status the right way. None of the proposals for “path” put the same onus on those living among us illegally.

It isn’t just that Americans have bad memories and feelings about the 1986 amnesty. It was just bad policy. One that too many politicians want to repeat with the tame requirements to make illegals among us voting citizens.

Happy Nomad on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Marshfox, here you go:

Now, we know why Democrats want to ban guns…

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

Allow me to bring back this Obamacare-a-holic, who recently went into “recovery”:

Obamacare Supporter Gets Mugged By Reality…Pure Schadenfreude Ensues

Like a fine wine, it gets better and better with age. It’s not like we didn’t warn him for MORE THAN 2 YEARS THAT THE ANAL RAPE HE IS NOW EXPERIENCING WASN’T EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN…..

Oh wait…WE DID.

Anyhoo, thanks to the IRS, Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary would like you to know that it has revised the definition of “free.” It now reads, as follows:

Free: The sum of $20,000 USD.

As in:

“I only thought that I would love the FREE healthcare that President Barack Obama was going to give me! Can I get a Mulligan, please?”

Comedy + Schadenfreude = Comedenfreude

Resist We Much on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I’m too tired to go to bed. I wish it was Friday.

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Good nite GG!!

Oh…

Stay aboard..

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Latinos from South and Central America funneled through Mexico are routinely hired by established Hispanics here & Anglos looking for cheap labor, who underpay them & overwork them. They get phony SS# cards & papers, which is why we need e-verify. If the worker is injured on the job, they sue & win…

Who is wronged? Everybody.

It’s a racket & American Taxpayers pay for it.

workingclass artist on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Hi EG!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

JP!!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Missed some folk sorry!!

Goodnight GG!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Sparky …..!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

We had a triumphant day. You are some navigator. I told you to follow the wind direction and you steered the balloon perfectly without missing a beat.

When the wind stopped you put on the brakes without missing a beat also.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Marco!..:)

Dire Straits on January 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Goodnight GG!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I think she is teasing..

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Can someone direct me to the list of laws on the books that are optional.

There are some laws I disagree with and I want an exemption.

Or, at the very least, If I break some laws, I demand to be rewarded by the United States Government.

MichaelGabriel on January 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Shouldn’t Marco Orwell, I mean Marco Blondie, I mean Marco Rubio, be on the set of the next Batman movie where he is to play a composite of the Joker and Two-Face?

VorDaj on January 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM

(huffing on fingernails and rubbing on chest) Uh huh I am good!!

I can FLY!!!!

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM

All this Jon Stewart crap makes me keep double checking the tab. Is this Kos? Nope. rubio2016.com, right where I was.

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM

All it takes to send democrats slithering back under their rocks is demand the rule of law before citizenship, its only fair.

Its ridiculous to allow people who’ve already taken someone else’s place in line to stay any longer, while the real jobless rate is 20%.

Hey lets all break the law, its Ok, if you’re a special interest group.

Speakup on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

JPeterman on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Yep, what the hell happened here..?

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Scrumpy, you left early last night. How was your hot date? (tommy keepin an eye on Sparks reaction)

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Happy Nomad on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Yep!

I know a woman who was legally sponsored by the church to do it right…she had a sponsor, was employed and paid her taxes and obeyed the law. She’s from Mexico and it took her 12 years and a lot of money to get her citizenship.

It’s unfair to grant amnesty to illegals when this immigrant immigrated legally and at great expense…It’s unfair to any citizen who obeys the law.

workingclass artist on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Here’s a little palate cleanser (and dose of reality)

Mark Levin: If you think amnesty helps the GOP win elections, you’re dead wrong. And here’s why…

Glad to see he stopped fawning over the Great Hispanic Hope

TxAnn56 on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

layin’ low, can’t do rubio…

will wait til the fun starts…

*semi poof*

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I washed my shirt. Smells like lilacs. I attract Bees, which includes Bee9.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I think she is teasing..

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I’m debating on sleeping in the chair I’m in or going to bed.

Right now the chair is winning.

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I’m too tired to go to bed. I wish it was Friday.

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Every day can be friday!

Let’s dance!

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Resist We Much on January 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I think it explains why the government bought so many weapons and ammo…!

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

A lady doesn’t divulge her secret dates ;-)

However it was amazing!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Don’t really feel like working anymore today. Here, discuss amongst yourselves. What is the meaning of life? I’ll check back. ; )

Bmore on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Who is this Scrumpy fellow I keep hearing about?

John the Libertarian on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Illegal aliens commit the most serious of crimes against the nation-state. National sovereignty is the basis of the concept of the nation-state and the idea that citizenship means something special within the sovereign territory is the essence of how the modern world is constructed. Our nation does not belong to the world. We get to decide who we want to let in and who we don’t. It is OUR nation, not the property of any dipsh!t anywhere in the world.

America is wronged and every American is wronged in this crime by illegals. Our Constitution is wronged (as it was built to “secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and to our Posterity” – which does not include aliens but only American citizens). The very fabric of the nation-state is injured.

What was taken was the privilege we decide to extend to aliens to come to America, either to tour, work, or immigrate. It is our decision as to who we extend this invitation to the same way that my front door is there to keep out people I don’t want in home and haven’t invited in.

What is just is to charge illegals and their countries for the costs they impose on us and to deport them out of our territory. What is just that no one who has flaunted our laws and spit on our sovereignty should EVER be able to come back or immigrate. No legal visa or residency and certainly NO AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, ever, for those who treat our nation like their property and come and stay here against our wishes and without our invitation. that is just.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Axe

Sent you a message. Going back to work but I will be lurking, besides RWM is really outdoing herself today:)

MarshFox on January 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I washed my shirt. Smells like lilacs. I attract Bees, which includes Bee9.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

She’s been hanging out in the mornings with Bluegill.

RickB on January 31, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Right now the chair is winning.

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Amazing..

Half the time I sleep in the lazyboy (during the movie)

Electrongod on January 31, 2013 at 10:59 PM

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I cried myself to sleep last night cause Scrumps went on a date.

If you love something, set it free, if it flies back to you it was meant to be.

If it crawls back to you better still.

If it swims back to you, it might not be mammalian, if it slithers back to you maybe you should kill it.

If it gallops back to you, run away.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Bmore on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Not as complicated as you think.

*computer dancing*

Naneun sana-i
Naje-neun neomankeum ttasaroun geureon sana-i
Keopi shikgido jeone wonsyas ttaerineun sana-i
Bami omyeon shimjangi teojyeobeorineun sana-i
Keureon sana-i

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM

John the Libertarian on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

No one in particular… :-)

Am not a fellow…

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM

workingclass artist on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Big AMEN to that!

There are ways to work in this nation legally without being a citizen. It is unfair to these hard-working people to grant amnesty or an easy path to citizenship to all the rest.

I would like to see an expanded “guest worker” program to deal with our labor needs at the same time Congress seems poised to grant amnesty to the “eleven million.”

Happy Nomad on January 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Who is this Scrumpy fellow I keep hearing about?

John the Libertarian on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

She is a lovely English girl and was appointed Deputy Fire Marshall by Jackie.

Her job is to make sure I don’t do anything stupid.

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Yep, what the hell happened here..?

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Good evening d1, how was your day? I hope you are doing well. It’s so good to see you.

JPeterman on January 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Get off my lawn!

Oh, but thanks for mowing it for five bucks.

John the Libertarian on January 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Spark, well said. Lol

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Sent you a message.

Aight. :)

Going back to work but I will be lurking

Aight. :)

besides RWM is really outdoing herself today:)

*sigh* :)

MarshFox on January 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

*hat tip*

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

gophergirl on January 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I didn’t know the Andrews Sisters were from MN until I was reading about the last sister dying the other day. Another one from that era gone. -(

TxAnn56 on January 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

workingclass artist on January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

It took me over 7 years and cost me about $20,000.

JPeterman on January 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM

You have Bazil9! She didn’t comfort you?

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

{{lets go for a ballon ride and make sure the Glade is safe }}

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I ain’t in a good mood. I got a HotGas lady stalker who loves to pick a fight with me. Don’t know why. Its a downer on the mood.

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I think it explains why the government bought so many weapons and ammo…!

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM

There are going to be a LOT of pizzed off Obamabots!

“Whadda mean that the “Sock It To The Evil Rich”/Fiscal Cliff deal raised my taxes and will hit my paycheque more deeply than that of someone making $399,999 a year? Whadda mean that I have to pay $20,000 a year for health insurance or pay a fine and go without health insurance? IT’S NOT FAIR!!!”

LOL!

Resist We Much on January 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM

JPeterman on January 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I am well, thank you. How are you and Comrade Fred these days?

d1carter on January 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM

tommy71 on January 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Name names. Who’s picked you out?

Axe on January 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM

SparkPlug on January 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

{I’ll wear my itsy bitsy teeny weeny thingy} :-D

Scrumpy on January 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM