Touré: Thank God for abortion

posted at 10:01 am on January 28, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

I played this clip Friday night while guest hosting Hugh Hewitt’s show, and ended up with a deluge of callers. We haven’t posted it here yet, but Touré’s prayer of thanks for the sacrament of abortion has to be seen to be believed:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Katie Pavlich is aghast, calling it the “worst” piece of commentary in the week of the 40th anniversary of Roe v Wade:

During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to “save him” at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a “safety net.” …

Got that? Toure was willing to end the life of an unborn child so his own life could remain convenient and less responsible. He’s proud of it, too. His argument is similar to that of the one made in Salon last week titled, “So what if abortion ends a life?”

Frankly, I think Touré is a little confused here.  It’s easy to support abortion as a “safety net” if one doesn’t believe in God.  That reduces human life to its utilitarian value, which makes it easier (although hardly automatic) to assume that abortion has no consequences worth considering past the immediate.  Plenty of atheists oppose abortion, too, on the basis of innate human rights to life, but at least support for abortion would make sense from a perspective that excludes God.

But to “thank God for abortion” demonstrates a lack of proper formation in religion … or just a bit of demagoguery intended to put on a fake faith to assume speakership for that contingent of people.  If Touré really believes in God, perhaps he should take the time to find out what God says about pretty much the entire arc of behavior that Touré admits in this brief clip; if he’s more inclined to stick with science, better learn about scientific definitions of life and embryology.  If he plans to stick with demagoguery, well, he’s doing just fine as it is.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Let’s not turn this into an anti-religious beliefs thread…
virgin birth is pretty key to a few of ‘em.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Mary was told God’s plan beforehand and consented.

Just noting.

That’s my thread job. Noting.

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM

It took you two and a half hours to come up with that response!?!

Pathetic!

Solaratov on January 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I saw that too.

Moesart had a Costanza “jerk store” moment.

22044 on January 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I’m taking it from your libertarianism that that you do not support enforced pregnancies?

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Pretty much, but that still doesn’t me that I believe that abortion isn’t the killing of a human life.

I don’t support abortion. I don’t like abortion. I just know that abortion, like the poor, will always be with us. I am resigned to that fact.

What I hate is the intellectual dishonesty. I mean, look at the California statute I quoted. The ONLY thing that makes the termination of one foetus a first degree murder and the other a “constitutionally-protected right” is the opinion of the woman. Basically, that is the argument that was had between slaveholders and abolitionists. The former considered slaves to be “property;” the latter rightly recognised slaves as human beings. Whether you were a human being or property depended solely on the opinion of someone else.

Someday, when you have time, read both the Dred Scott and Roe decisions. You might be struck, as was Justice Blackmun – the author of Roe – in later life, the uncomfortable similarities in the legal reasoning.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM

cT schooled nobody. :)

22044 on January 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM

You obviously find these conundrums interesting.
I don’t particularly.

Alright, I’ve spent enough time here schooling you lot.

Have a good afternoon, all!

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I don’t know what I feel right now, but schooled certainly wouldn’t describe it. :)

Good afternoon to you.

Meople on January 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I’m going to bring this one back up for everytime that is mentioned or insinuated (with RWM’s permission of course).

nobar on January 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Yeah. I bookmarked it for occasions just such as this. (with the same caveat)

Solaratov on January 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

“Thank goodness for abortion, or I would have had to accept responsibility for my actions.”

Colony14 on January 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

You obviously find these conundrums interesting.
I don’t particularly.

Alright, I’ve spent enough time here schooling you lot.

Have a good afternoon, all!

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I’m a lawyer. I am playing “blue book” with you and verbaluce.

They are not conundrums. They are contradictions and they make you uncomfortable, which is why you are leaving.

You’ve schooled no one.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I think this is my favorite class.

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Based on the fight breaking out that resulted in the attack, I don’t think a 1st degree murder charge is supported here – let alone a conviction.
Counselor?

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM

True. I didn’t construct the hypothetical well enough under the California statute. Let’s say it was a premeditated act. Now answer.

Also, it could be first degree murder in other jurisdictions depending how the felony murder rule is defined. Most states also have foetal homicide statutes and a large amount of them include assault.

Fetal Homicide Laws

Anyhoo, that’s really not the point. How do the two foetuses differ?

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Lawsuit and a big payday, most likely.

Solaratov on January 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Not only that. Fla. Stat. Ann. § 316.193 defines DUI manslaughter to include the death of an unborn quick child.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM

This is essentially my position. And in holding that position I do not make any judgement as far as how anyone else should perceive what a fetus is or isn’t. My position doesn’t even require that I hold or share either of those perceptions myself.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM

No, your position is that you want to be absolved from having to acknowledge those things that make you uncomfortable.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

nobar on January 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Solaratov on January 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Have at it. :-)

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I’m familiar with the arguments made to suggest similar reasoning in Dred & Roe – but I’m not convinced.
It’s very broad stroke to find similar logic in either.
I share your aversion to intellectual dishonesty – and I find that present in the ‘Dred is Roe’ campaign.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Not at all –
and even if…I have failed.
I abhor certainty.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Translation: “Thank you Father for Your absence.”

anuts on January 28, 2013 at 2:45 PM

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I have made no campaign of Roe=Dred nor are those that dislike abortion the only people have recognised the similarities in legal reasoning. Both Blackmun and Tribe have acknowledged the familiarity. Even many con lawyers on the left believe that Roe is a poorly written decision.

My point in comparing the two is that they each allowed another to decide who was human life. Whether that other is a woman or the government, we have to recognise the gravity of the risk when we supplant man’s law with natural law, especially when it comes to issues involving life and liberty.

There are people today, who see no problem in killing newborns or even children up to the age of 2. One was an adviser of Obama.

In Nazi Germany, Hitler didn’t start out by slaughtering Jews. He started by killing Gerhard Kretschmar, a severely-disabled German boy, and then moved to create the Aktion-4 programme.

In the United States, we had judges and hygiene panels deciding which citizens should be forcibly sterilised. This practise went on – at least – until 1984 in Oregon.

Carrie Buck, “Three Generations, No Imbeciles, But A Mandate”

Read what Clarence Darrow thought about the “Cult of Eugenics” and the dangers that it proposed:

Eugenics: Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Admit That You Were Wrong Or Saying You’re Sorry

It is a slippery slope indeed when one man, woman or government gets to decide who lives and who dies, especially when not based upon guilt of a heinous crime (as I said, I oppose the DP so we don’t need to go there).

Maybe, the state can no longer afford to pay SS & Medicare for everyone after 70 so let’s kill them. You may laugh, but more than half of those put on the Liverpool Care Pathway every year in the UK have not consented nor have their families. Doctors make the decision and don’t even tell the patient or family. There were 8,583 homicides and manslaughter deaths in the United States in 2011. In 2011, AT LEAST SEVEN TIMES that many were put on the LCP without their consent or knowledge. The hospitals were given bonuses for reducing healthcare costs.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Around 500 hundred of us don’t exist, while we were amusing ourselves on this thread at chumps expense. Of course it wasn’t life. Just have a look at those lifeless creatures RWM placed on her blog. Tell me that’s life.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Why, that’s no life at all.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I abhor certainty.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

So, you are not certain that the rape and murder of a child is not abhorrent?

You are not certain that the stoning of women in some Muslim countries, who have been raped, by their own families is not wrong?

Are you certain that the science is settled on global warming?

Are you uncertain that the Holocaust was an abomination?

Are you not certain that slavery is repulsive and evil?

Verbaluce, certainty is not abhorrent. Moral relativism is, especially when it excuses abhorrent behaviour and absolves you from having to take a position and make a judgment.

I believe that you fear is being labeled “judgmental” even though all of us are whether we wish to admit it or not.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

RWM, have to get back to work again. Nice job. Thank you. ; )

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I am certain that being clever isn’t the same as being smart.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I am certain that being clever isn’t the same as being smart.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM

So, you do not find certainty abhorrent, after all. Told ya so.

RWM, have to get back to work again. Nice job. Thank you. ; )

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Thank YOU. :-)

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I want to know one thing:

WHAT can this Blog do to make Toures’ life absolutely unbearable?

Isn’t there SOMETHING that could be published which would make it impossible for him to ever appear in public again?

How can his life be ruined?

williamg on January 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I want to know one thing:

WHAT can this Blog do to make Toures’ life absolutely unbearable?

How can his life be ruined?

williamg on January 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Without grace being extended from the Almighty, I’d reckon it is already eternally ruined.

tom daschle concerned on January 28, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I abhor certainty.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

How can you be certain that you can’t be certain?

itsspideyman on January 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

RESULTS: The abortion rate declined 8.0% between 2000 and 2008, from 21.3 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15-44 to 19.6 per 1,000. Decreases in abortion were experienced by most subgroups of women. One notable exception was poor women; this group accounted for 42.4% of abortions in 2008, and their abortion rate increased 17.5% between 2000 and 2008 from 44.4 to 52.2 abortions per 1,000. In addition to poor women, abortion rates were highest for women who were cohabiting (52.0 per 1,000), aged 20-24 (39.9 per 1,000), or non-Hispanic African American (40.2 per 1,000). If the 2008 abortion rate prevails, 30.0% of women will have an abortion by age 45.

CONCLUSION: Abortion is becoming increasingly concentrated among poor women, and restrictions on abortion disproportionately affect this population.

Huh. You know, that’s a lot of black lives, in particular, proportionately and absolutely. The numbers aren’t clean, because they overlap, but it’s pretty bleak.

(Setting aside that last politically interpretive clause in the study that has no place whatever in scholarship.)

But no biggie. They’d be poor and criminal or something, certainly not created equal, certainly not endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, like life.

. . . I can’t remember what the guy was thanking God for . . .

O, yeah. Abortion. For saving him.

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

How can you be certain that you can’t be certain?

itsspideyman on January 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Perhaps the abhorrence is tentative. :)

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I abhor certainty.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

How can you be certain that you can’t be certain?

itsspideyman on January 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

How can he be certain that he abhors certainty??? lol

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Yes there is a reasonable and unsolvable medical debate about when exactly life begins, but I find something undeniably misogynist about the impulse to deny a woman dominion over her own body, and limit her ability to shape her life, and impose another sense of morality on her.

–Touré

There it is again. My emphasis.

I don’t think he means any other arbitrary morality not her own, any foreign-to-her morality. There’s no infinite spectrum of pro-life postures that are otherwise incompatible with each other, and his mind as a rational engine has to know that. There are as many points of view as people, but the block, insofar as it’s pro-life, is a block — even if the boundaries are fuzzy as it touches other things.

I think he has in mind a pretty well-formed, particular morality that’s not the one within which she operates. He’s just rhetorically generalizing. He doesn’t want her to be forced to operate under the old, unenlightened morality if she doesn’t want to, since she’s a new, progressive morality girl.

I don’t know about the absolute “never,” but setting aside possible exaggeration, Lenin was right:

Give me four years to teach the children, and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.

— but I’m not sure we’ve been — I’ve been — correctly identifying what that seed actually was.

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM

There are some memorable comments on this thread. I have a hunch they won’t be stuck here. :)

22044 on January 28, 2013 at 4:23 PM

*O, someone tell him there’s no “reasonable and unsolvable” medical debate, and never was. Biology has never wondered when human life begins; it’s not a question. Hence the development of “personhood.” Human, yes, alive, yes, but a person? He needs to tighten it up for parties with his peers: “a reasonable and unsolvable political debate about when a developing human life becomes a person.”

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Margaret Sanger says your welcome young man. You would have passed the test because you speak the Queens English.

Hummer53 on January 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM

My point in comparing the two is that they each allowed another to decide who was human life. Whether that other is a woman or the government, we have to recognise the gravity of the risk when we supplant man’s NATURAL law with natural MAN’S law, especially when it comes to issues involving life and liberty.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 4:36 PM

How can you be certain that you can’t be certain?

itsspideyman on January 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

How can he be certain that he abhors certainty??? lol

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I am here with much fewer back patters than you – but perhaps my point wasn’t fully lost to snickering?
It was worthy while it lasted.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Well played.

pannw on January 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Is it too late to abort Toure?

Viper1 on January 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Toure’s ideal world would be a lot whiter than he believes. His ideology is pushing more black men to skip out on families, and more black women to have abortions. The things he’s believing in is actively working toward a whiter America.

Yet somehow the GOP is the racist party.

hawksruleva on January 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM

So moesart… you deemed to reply to me but not on my original question eh?

What I said fits you perfectly…

Have a nice evening with your unconscionable conscience…

Scrumpy on January 28, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I am here with much fewer back patters than you

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

There is a reason for that. See if you can guess what it is.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Let me try again,

Here you go Moesart, please click on the link and tell me your sincere opinion about what you see…

I want to know!

Scrumpy on January 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Show me you have a conscience!!

Scrumpy on January 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM

There is a reason for that. See if you can guess what it is.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 5:43 PM

LOL

*sigh* I got nothing against verbaluce.

That struck me so funny, Bmore. :)

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 5:48 PM

First, I’m not a “pro-abort”. I am pro-choice. I believe the pregnant woman should have the final say about whether to bring a pregnancy to term, not you or the government.

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Of course you are pro-abortion. You think that it’s okay for a woman to abort her child in the third month, the sixth month, the ninth month or during birth, or to just throw it into a waste basket after birth.

But you can’t admit it, because you know that it’s wrong.

Gelsomina on January 28, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I am about to put my TV out on the curb for trash pick up. One hour before I do…someone breaks in and takes it. Should they be charged with stealing?

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

If you press charges, yes. In foetal homicide, the woman doesn’t get to decide. The state does.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 6:05 PM

No, that’s not included. It means using murder to try to eliminate a culture group like the Jews, Armenians, or Tutsis. It could be stretched to cover how Muslims have treated other identifiable religious groups like Christians, Zoroasterians, Bahai, Hindus, Buddhists, and so forth, but generally we haven’t gone there.

thuja on January 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM

We have gone there.

“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

That’s what Roe v. Wade is about.

Gelsomina on January 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM

perhaps my point wasn’t fully lost to snickering?

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Perhaps only with chumpThreads.

Resist We Much on January 28, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Abortion isn’t wrong because “God” says so. Abortion is wrong because it is the willful destruction of human life.

hatecraft on January 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Many other blacks feel the same way — that’s why 30% of black babies in the USA are never born.

unclesmrgol on January 28, 2013 at 6:59 PM

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

“bring a pregnancy to term”. You can say what that really entails, for, after all, Planned Parenthood already has:

There’s just something about pregnancy—everybody has feelings about it. Each circumstance is different, so we should respect and support women and families who must make life-altering decisions about whether or not to have a child.

We can try to imagine the heartbreak of a family when they get the news that a test has shown there is something wrong with their baby.

unclesmrgol on January 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Twisted Liberal logic

I went with the headline: “An aborted fetus saved my life”

Opinionnation on January 28, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I am here with much fewer back patters than you
verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM
There is a reason for that. See if you can guess what it is.
Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Oh I know why.
But ironically, your comment indicates you may not.
And I think RWM manages fine on her own. But sweet of you to make an effort.
Ha.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Touré=condensed evil

Kjeil on January 28, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Toure is just another mixed race kid who spent a large portion of his life loathing himself for being born. It only changes when they reach a successful point, and then they see the “big picture” of their existence. See: The President.

budfox on January 28, 2013 at 7:44 PM

But you can’t admit it, because you know that it’s wrong.

Gelsomina on January 28, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Admit it. You couldn’t pack another piece of straw into your comment if your life depended on it.

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I am astonished that a great leagl mind has not yet seen that under equal protections clause the party that inseminated the egg to make that child has lost all rights. The abortion ruling allows only the carrier of the child to determine the outcome of the fetus. Yet in all other instances the responsilbility of the fetus is shared with case after case allowing for monitary judgements to be made even when the fetus was not brought to term.
It allows liberals to walk away from the silliest of arguments that the fetus is not a human being as the Ahole noted he could not figure out. But if he did not pay for the abortion his committed partner could have sued and would have won. Yet if the man sued to keep the life of the child he would be denied because the child is being kept alive because of the mother. The impregnated party could deny any and all attempts to keep the embroy alive at any point in the pregnancy.
We have started the distruction of America by allowing this to happen. Moreover we allow Aholes like this to profess how right it is to murder the innocent.

nicknack60 on January 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM

chump can’t answer hard questions.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Funny, I didn’t catch your answer. You and chump do share that in common.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:14 PM

When the going gets tough and the leftist is pressed. Obfuscation and deflection become the weapon of choice. Lol! You deserve whats coming to you by the way. Enjoy your misery.

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:16 PM

P.S. You both got your asses handed to you today. Or should I say once again. Lol! ; ) Keep up the great work!

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Oh, one last thing and then I will leave the two of you to your ongoing misery. For the record I like having you here chump, vebaluce, you are fairly irrelevant which is why I so seldom talk to you. chump on the other hand is fantastic entertainment. I love to laugh and he/she/it certainly is good for a laugh. So you see you are the ones here for my amusement not the other way around. Keep trolling though. Funny!!!

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Toure is just another progressive that if I ever see walking down the street that I would, without hesitation punch squarely in his smug face and would laugh at him as he laid bleeding profusely from his nose all over the sidewalk. Does that make me an evil person? Ha, ha, ha.

D-fusit on January 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM

And you’re a liar and a coward, chump.

You are pro-abortion…because it’s convenient.

You really are too much of a coward to say it, though.

btw; Have I mentioned that you’re an idiot? Well…

You’re an idiot, nancy-boy.

Solaratov on January 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM

SELFISH, SELF CENTERED, EGO-MANIACAL…………

….his parents should have considered a world cruise instead of the inconvenience of changing this monster’s diapers………….

IslandLibertarian on January 28, 2013 at 8:47 PM

i·ro·ny1 [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
noun, plural i·ro·nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Example:

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Will it never end?

CW on January 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM

He’s just as evil as the punk kenyan. Thankfully he has
no power.

Texyank on January 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Why are the scumbags so smug about being scumbags?

V7_Sport on January 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I was in a committed relationship with a woman who I knew was just not the one. She also knew it probably wasn’t going to work out, and then she got pregnant.

Instead of becoming uncommitted to each other, they decide to have sex.

I’ve always known the importance of family and building kids into strong adults,

An adopting couple has always known this too.

and I know I would not be who I am if not for growing up under the watchful eye of two people who loved me and each other.

The aborted child will not know either.

I knew that pregnant women and I were not going to be able to form a lasting family.

He also knew the child could have been placed for adoption with a couple that was going to able to form a lasting family.

That choice saved my life.

That choice didn’t save the child’s life.

I was not then smart enough or man enough to build a family or raise a child.

I’m thinking he still isn’t.

Touré: Thank God for abortion

It’s not God that should be thanked for abortion, it’s His adversary.

rukiddingme on January 28, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Why are the scumbags so smug about being scumbags?

V7_Sport on January 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I know you are being rhetorical, but I’ve got an actual answer to that. Theory: Progressives don’t become progressives through some soul-searching, arguing-with-dead-philosophers process. It’s not an intellectual decision. They see a clique that they think is the best clique to belong to, the better clique, and they join it. Then they learn everything they are supposed to believe and do; the appropriate clothes, words, opinions, inside language, books on the shelf, television shows, music — and so on.

The smugness comes from nothing more than being part of what they imagine to be the in-crowd. I think these people honest-to-heaven think they’re the cool kids.

Think high school, and you’ll own it.

Not that I’ve wondered myself or anything. :)

Axe on January 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Oh, one last thing…
Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

That doesn’t seem too likely.
You’re pretty obsessed, just not substantively.
But you’re harmless. A pat on the head for ya.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Oh, one last thing…
Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

That doesn’t seem too likely.
You’re pretty obsessed, just not substantively.
But you’re harmless. A pat on the head for ya.

verbaluce on January 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Aw, well thanks. At any rate I came back because it occurred to me that I may have misspoken and therefore you may have misunderstood. I didn’t mean to infer that you were irrelevant. None of us are. I simply was trying to convey that you don’t make me laugh. You’re a fine commenter and I actually enjoy many of your remarks. So, sorry if I didn’t convey my message properly. Oh vebaluce, I’m not the least bit obsessed. I just like having a good laugh and creating a little mischief from time to time. Sorry you don’t seem to appreciate my substance. As far as harmless goes, well we are all harmless here in the interweb. Out in the real world, well…….I hope to never find out. Allow me to return your endearing sentiment. Pat,pat,pat……now doesn’t that make you feel better?

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Abortion is just God’s way of protecting the unborn from a fate worse than Death. Being the child of Toure.

chapman on January 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Your rationalizations to suit your selfish leftist politics and empty moral base is near clinical. That you’re gay and have zero chance of being involved with pregnancy makes you all the more monstrous in my mind. You fight this leftist battle for the right of a woman to basically kill her child, whenever, just because it’s a canon of your liberal political dogma.

You better be right about there being no Hell.

smoothsailing on January 29, 2013 at 4:31 AM

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

The woman’s choice is VOID after “consensual coitus.”

I’m leaving the option open to rape victims, AFTER they have filed a police report. After that, tissue from the baby (dead or alive) should be DNA tested to aid in identifying the perpetrator.

listens2glenn on January 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Bmore on January 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Heh, heh.

Nicely done.

Solaratov on January 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I might also thank God for abortion, if Toure had been aborted. Now don’t any of you liberal bastards start calling me all kinds of nasty names for wishing harm had come to this dope. By your own ghoulish beliefs, at the time of harm, Toure wasn’t alive.

So shut the hell up.

JackM on January 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM

chumpThreads on January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

=============================

You better be right about there being no Hell.

smoothsailing on January 29, 2013 at 4:31 AM

===========================

Abortion is the alter at which all liberals pray.

JackM on January 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Toure is that French for Turd?

stormridercx4 on January 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Toure = Turd. Men protect women and babies. Liberals encource them to become monsters. Sad part is, it will all come around in the end. I cannot imagine any women who does not eventually regret the murder of her baby.

StevC on January 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM