Report: Palin parts ways with Fox News

posted at 6:51 pm on January 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Her choice, not theirs, according to a source who spoke to RCP.

After a three-year run as a paid contributor to the nation’s highest-rated cable news channel, Sarah Palin and FOX News have cut ties, according to a source close to the former Alaska governor.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX, and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to Palin told RCP. “She remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism across the country and will be expanding her voice in the national discussion.”

The source declined to say whether Palin would pursue a television contract with another news network, such as CNN.

Not surprising given what happened last year at the convention, although the Times claims she and Fox were negotiating a new contract as recently as last week. Maybe she has another offer on the table that’s sweeter than theirs?

My first thought when I read the RCP piece was that Mark Begich is up for reelection next year and is already preparing for a strong conservative challenge, but NRO’s Robert Costa tweets some skepticism:

I thought challenging Begich, a weak blue incumbent in a very red state, was her best bet back to political office, but maybe she’s transitioned to Arizona now. (Costa hears that she’s still occasionally in touch with Joe Miller, who appears to be planning to challenge Begich himself.) If not politics, then what? Hard to believe she’d trade Fox for CNN. Maybe … Glenn Beck’s network, The Blaze? It had 300,000 online subscribers as of last summer and must have many more now, especially since Dish Network started airing it in September. And Beck’s aggressively trying to promote it, from making a bid on Current TV to gain a platform on basic cable to opening foreign bureaus in hopes of becoming a sort of libertarian alternative to Fox. She’d instantly raise the network’s profile and bring in new viewers. And there’s plenty of room on the programming schedule for her: The channel currently airs from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET with a two-hour block free from 2-4 so they could give her her own show if that’s what she has in mind. If I had to bet, I’d bet that’s where she goes.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 88 89 90 91 92 120

Now I am craving tater tot casserole from my youth…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 9:55 PM

It’s a tragedy unfolding and it breaks my heart as I expect it will get a lot worse before we can expect any relief.

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 9:48 PM

That it is, it is beyond belief what is happening to this beloved country, all because of this this this ugh, man’s, idea of what it is HE wants with no concern as to where he is taking us.

Scrumpy on January 29, 2014 at 9:57 PM

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Yeah, we had that too. Lutheran potlucks always had fancy Jell-O and casseroles made with cream of mushroom soup when I was a kid in the sixties. We called cream of mushroom soup ‘Lutheran Glue’ back then…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 9:57 PM

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Oh the things one can make with a cream of ‘anything’ soup!

Cream soups are wonderful for just about anything :)

Can’t help you with your recipe tho, sorry!

Scrumpy on January 29, 2014 at 9:59 PM

My mom used to make a delicious chicken and rice casserole with crm of m. soup. I loved it…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 10:02 PM

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 9:51 PM

These hypocrites. I wish the interviewer would have asked her why didn’t she practice what she preaches? It’s always these pro-abortion people telling OTHERS what THEY should do. Or when the pro-abortion people are out protesting, so many are 60 years old!!

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM

WOW, OC!! You turned the page! That was fast!! # 90, Congrats!!

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 10:07 PM

OC for the turn. Congrats! I’d suggest a party but I can’t lol.

But I can give you this – a recipe I made up not long ago for a chicken and rice casserole. I’m not giving measurements as you really won’t need them.

~ Saute diced onion and carrots until the onions are soft
~ Add the following: cooked chicken (canned, rotiserie, leftover, etc.), corn, mushrooms, salt and pepper, a little Italian seasoning,
one can of cream of chicken (or mushroom!) soup and one can of chicken broth
~ Mix and cook until it’s thickened to the consistency you like
~ Put in a greased casserole
~ Top with buttered cracker crumbs – or panko crumbs – and shredded cheddar
~ Bake or broil until golden and bubbly

I’m craving this and plan to make it in the next few days :)

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM

…nice turn OC!…that was quick!
…I’m cutting up green bean, carrot, and potatoes in little pieces…and bigger chunks of chicken…3 different kinds of pasta looking noodles…and dumping them into a pot…as my bride is now making chicken noodle soup for tomorrow. Had corn instead of green beans in last weeks batch. There’s not much broth when we load up everything…but it’s good!
…we really have been in a soup mood lately because of the cold…with fresh buttered bread!

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Scrumpy on January 29, 2014 at 9:57 PM

It’s much worse than that, I believe. It’s intentional, with full malice aforethought and careful planning. The word evil springs to mind.

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Oh, I forgot the cooked rice in the chicken and rice casserole lol – as much as you want!

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Sounds good, but I didn.t see the rice…

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:20 PM

That sounds good, too…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I was wondering how long you guys would go without noticing the page flip. LOL

OC, I looked in my various community cookbooks, one from the choir in Texas, an African Methodist Episcopal one, a mother’s club and a junior league club… Nothing.

Then, I tried searching on “the internets”. I could find Jell-O and cheddar cheese or Jell-O and cottage cheese, but not both.

Here are a few:

But, I think most of the recipes have pineapple in them.

Fallon on January 29, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Heh.

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Okay, now I’m getting seriously hungry lol.

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 10:26 PM

The Gulch makes me hungry too, LOLZ!

Fallon on January 29, 2014 at 10:25 PM

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Then why did you bring the above back down here eh?

Umm, because of the line,

I asked you to own up for your part in the Scrumpy ferfuffle here – in the Gulch – but you did not/would not!

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 6:06 AM

I inferred that she meant to post it here, in the Gulch? Silly of me, huh?

Liar!! Pfffft…

Scrumpy on January 29, 2014 at 9:51 PM

As I said presciently here,

All of us know you are going to go ahead and angrily & personally attack me instead of factually addressing what I just said, because you lack the maturity & self-control to do otherwise.

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 6:38 PM

The Kinks – “Predictable”

Be honest – at this point in time, your default position is to attack me whenever you can. You react to me just like the leftards at the Daily Kos would if any of us were to criticize Choomie in front of them – you’re lying if you say otherwise.

You want me to fully capitulate to you – you don’t really want to respectfully resolve the difference between us, and I accept that. Let’s both move on, shall we?

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 10:36 PM

I think we need a copy of The New Jell-O Book of Surprises.

Fallon on January 29, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Anti-Control & Scrumpy:

I think you both are being very disrespectful of everyone here in the Gulch. You two have brought your argument down here. It didn’t start here and I don’t understand why either one of you think it’s appropriate to continue it here.

Speaking for myself, I don’t give a rat’s a** what either one of you think about the other. Solve your issue somewhere else. You two are the rudest commenters I have ever seen on any blog/forum.

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Let’s both move on, shall we?

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 10:36 PM

…Peace Pipe ?!?…I’ll even get a little Mary Jane for the bowl… from the neighbors!
I’ll even hit it a couple of times!

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I’ll even hit it a couple of times!

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM

OP, we’re gonna need more snacks… Night all!

Fallon on January 29, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Too bad for a grump like you that you aren’t interested in understanding why it was thought to be appropriate to discuss it here, huh?

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Thank you for your input!

Speaking for myself, I don’t give a rat’s a** what your (irritable, bossy & rude) opinion is of me! :)

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Let’s both move on, shall we?

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 10:36 PM

I’ll even hit it a couple of times!

KOOLAID2 on January 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM

lol

I thought saying, “Let’s both move on, shall we?” was a sort of peace pipe! :)

For me and Scrumpy:

Dave Mason – “We Just Disagree”

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Your screen name describes you very well.

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 11:13 PM

For the record, I posted what I did precisely where I meant to post it – as part of a few more comments that I don’t plan to drag down here, either. Nor do I plan to get into further discussion with AC about his mis-characterizations. Suffice it to say I don’t take being called a liar lightly and completely disagree with his conclusions.

You assume and infer a lot, AC.

Mention of a prior exchange in the Gulch was just that. A mention.

I don’t plan to engage AC further. Period. Unlike O, I actually mean it.

OP, we’re gonna need more snacks… Night all!

Fallon on January 29, 2014 at 11:09 PM

LOL They can call their personal chefs this time. . . that’s why they’re here :)

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Your screen name describes you very well.

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Yes, it does, but not like you believe! :)

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Kool, if you’re gonna be hitting the pipe. From upstairs.

Bmore on January 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM

I wasn’t expecting to see strife and fighting here, damnit…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Really? Its not quite pony land utopian nirvana OC. ; )

Bmore on January 29, 2014 at 11:24 PM

For the record, I posted what I did precisely where I meant to post it

I hope you’re gracious enough to accept my explanation for why I put it ‘down here.’ If you’re not, though, I can live with it just fine! :)

I never explicitly called you a “liar,” because those who tell falsehoods unknowingly usually aren’t labeled with that term, are they?

You assume and infer a lot, AC.

Opinionator on January 29, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Yes, I’m the only one who’s guilty of that – you, being perfect, are not! ROFL

I find you to be rude (and cowardly) with your selective, arrogant insinuations & accusations…

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:31 PM

I wasn’t expecting to see strife and fighting here, damnit…

OmahaConservative on January 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM

I’m trying to work my way out of it…I personally don’t believe it’s as bad as it may look! :)

Anti-Control on January 29, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Can you all fix this please? At least try, everyone…
TIA

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Yes, I put in my dimes worth, as I thought it was all over with, but I saw what A-C posted to OP and foolishly, yes I stepped right in it. I will stand up for what I believe is right.

Bluefox; if you had read the previous ‘spat’ you will see that there also I came to the defense of pambi, and others, and myself.

Tho on your part, this time, no harm no foul in this right now.

A-C lied when he said he didn’t bring the ‘spat’ down here when he obviously did!

This is the first time since the very last time I felt the need to speak up to A-C, it will not happen again.

I will NOT apologise to A-C for his dragging it down here and my speaking up!

I do however sincerely apologise to everyone else for coming to the aid of someone I thought UNDESERVING of a tirade from A-C!

My sincere apologies, I shall not grace this space again…

God Bless and Good Night all!!

In fact I am quitting HA all together…

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 12:56 AM

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM

It’s fixed.

A-C can say whatever he wishes to say, I don’t give a damn.

I am leaving…

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 12:57 AM

The original ‘spat’ took place on various threads on HA, the reason I brought it down here in the first place was because A-C was fibbing, so I copied and pasted the whole damn thing.

On a most recent page here, he took to Opinionator… I did not cotton to that kindly and so I spoke up.

If that is wrong! I am sorry.

Goodbye folks!!

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 1:02 AM

If that is wrong! I am sorry.

Goodbye folks!!

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 1:02 AM

I appreciate your efforts, m’Dear. My plan was to hit the ignore button. The repeated suggestions I had posted in an erroneous location were funny!

You know you are always welcome in your Gulch home. We’ll be here. Come back soon. (((Scrumpy)))

Opinionator on January 30, 2014 at 1:17 AM

I was so disappointed to see Palin defend McCain.

Are there any Palin fans here willing to admit disappointment in her over that?

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM

I haven’t been in Ted’s Gulch in so long. Hardly recognize the place anymore.

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:34 AM

bluefox on January 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I think they are both good commenters. It’s not like you have always been so sweet to me. Anyway, arguments happen. You should just let them work it out and not add to the acrimony. It would be a different thing if chit chat were prohibited on this thread.

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:42 AM

In fact I am quitting HA all together…

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 12:56 AM

..YOU BETTER NOT!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 7:23 AM

chit chat

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:42 AM

…the meds have changed again!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Can you all fix this please? At least try, everyone…
TIA

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I am trying…I’ll just say that I hope Scrumpy doesn’t leave over this (I’ll add that I don’t believe she will! :))

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Opinionator on January 30, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Not nearly as funny as your continuing & irresponsible passive-aggressive digs at me, however! Not surprised to see that pattern again. :)

I do love how you acted like I had more of a responsibility to resolve the issue with ShainS and Scrumpy than they did…if I could do it over, when you weirdly, so out of the blue, tried laying that burden primarily on me, I wish I had responded, “I’ll address the issue, but only after you call them out the same way you just did me. ‘Til then, I’ll reserve comment! :)”

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 8:40 AM

I agree.

I don’t like that the argument & the attempts to resolve it ever left the Qotd thread in which it started…if it had been up to me alone, it never would have bled out into others (including & especially this one! :))

A major reason it got so out of hand is because people ludicrously started attacking me in her defense. If they all had acted instead like KA2, it never would have been so bad.

It would be a different thing if chit chat were prohibited on this thread.

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:42 AM

lol you have got to be making a joke. :)

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 8:55 AM

I was so disappointed to see Palin defend McCain.

Are there any Palin fans here willing to admit disappointment in her over that?

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM

I haven’t been in Ted’s Gulch in so long. Hardly recognize the place anymore.

bluegill on January 30, 2014 at 2:34 AM

This is one reason why you aren’t liked at HA very much – you’re trolling again, obsessively, selfishly & hypocritically, and you won’t be honest about it & take responsibility for this truth.

You should be asking yourself why you feel the need to do this, and what good you believe it will accomplish.

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I’m having a good hair day.

LOL

Coffee’s on.

Try and get that song out of your head.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Oh, OP, we need ant spray and we need to move the worm bed. Icky’s found it, again.

This too shall pass.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Okay. Here’s the deal. I really try never to meddle in others relationships with one another. Not my expertise. I don’t like it one bit when folks try to manage mine. Do it sometime and you will have a full understanding of just how much I don’t appreciate it.

My recommendation. Take it here start the year over and settle it.

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 9:24 AM

This too shall pass.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Morning Fallon! Coffee=excellent. ; ) Folks down here are starting to move about a bit. I may venture out myself in a bit.

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Congrats on the turn OC!

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM

My recommendation. Take it here start the year over and settle it.

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I appreciate the input & the idea…I will tell you my statement, “Let’s both move on, shall we?” was my final gesture to Scrumpy. I had hoped it would be received positively, but didn’t expect it to be! :)

I didn’t respond to her posts to/about me this morning because I had no interest – I could see that nothing was changing. As far as I am concerned, it is already settled, for me at least.

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM

It is already 38 degrees here but very windy…

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM

The thaw has begun. The Idiots are out in full force. Just had to winch one out of the embankment. Cali boy. Folks need to slow their asses down! It ain’t thawed out everywhere!

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Well, this made me laugh. I got it in my email today:

P.S. In order to keep America safe from the Democrats’ disastrous policies like ObamaCare and put our nation, our businesses and our families back on a path to prosperity and security, we must all stand together. Please join me by adding your name today in fighting to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

I’m going to guess if you sign the petition, you’ll get asked to make a donation, too. Un-fricken-believably…

Sorry, some people are still driving like idiots, Bmore.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I was sent that a week or so ago. I promptly unsubscribed. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Yeah, I got that email too…

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Poll: Sarah Palin Has Highest Favorability Rating Among GOP Primary Voters

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I got distracted and was finally able to go back and look at your link. Love this.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM

I promptly unsubscribed. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM

So did I. Maybe, McCain is using this letter to clean out his email addresses, lol.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:10 PM

The Number 90

Prime Factors of 90=2x3x3x5.

90 can be Partitioned 46 times with each term no larger than 2.

90 can be Partitioned 721 times with each term no larger than 3.

90 is a 31-gonal Number.

90 is an Abundant Number.

90 is a Schröder Number.

A Truncated Dodecahedron is an Archimedean Solid with 90 Edges.

A Truncated Icosahedron is an Archimedean Solid with 90 Edges.

90 Antiope is an asteroid named after Antiope from Greek mythology, though it is disputed as to whether this is Antiope the Amazon or Antiope the mother of Amphion and Zethus.

The Year 90 AD

In the year 90 AD Cologne became the capital of Germania Inferior.

In the year 90 AD Pliny the Younger’s appointment as urban quaestor ended.

In the year 90 AD a Chinese campaign smashed the northern Hsiung Nu (Hun) tribes and started thetribes’ migration to Europe.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:10 PM

I unsub’ed after he lost in 2008, but somehow he got back in…

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM

This is a list of the top ten from Billboard magazine’s Top Hot 100 songs of 1990.

10. “Blaze of Glory” Jon Bon Jovi

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM

9. “Cradle of Love” Billy Idol

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM

8. “Hold On” En Vogue

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

My sincere apologies, I shall not grace this space again…

Wise move, to stay away from the basement. Sarah Palin won’t love you any less. In fact, to the chagrin of many, she really, really, really loves me :)

God Bless and Good Night all!!

In fact I am quitting HA all together…

Scrumpy on January 30, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Took some time, but I figured out where this happened.

Of course the prerogative is yours, Scrumps. Note this, however – why would you let anyone, anyone whatsoever, direct your free life?

A-C’s balls will inflate, but won’t pop, any time soon. Let him resolve what motivates him, even if it makes him grin now and then. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

Return to the QotD, whenever you feel like, no matter what A-C’s grins are. So long as you let him, or anyone else, they control you. You can apply an imaginary ignore button, but you need to be disciplined about it. Plus, he plays good music and can be very objective, when he wants to.

In any event, your precarious health is affected by this, and it certainly ain’t worth it…meant in the best of ways.

p.s. it doesn’t feel like a gulch in here.

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

7. “Another Day in Paradise” Phil Collins

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

6. “Vision of Love” Mariah Carey

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM

5. “Vogue” Madonna

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM

4. “Poison” Bell Biv DeVoe

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM

3. “Nothing Compares 2 U” Sinéad O’Connor

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM

2. “It Must Have Been Love” Roxette

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM

And, weirdly, the number one song has the same title as another top ten hit in this countdown…
*drum roll*

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:25 PM

1. “Hold On” Wilson Phillips

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

No doubt. If she can forgive that snake McCain, none of us have anything to worry about…

Beverage?

You missed out on the car giveaway a few pages ago, but lunch service is still available.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Thanks for the offer, Fallon :)

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:33 PM

p.s. it doesn’t feel like a gulch in here.

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Pitch in a wee bit. Here, help me with these barricades. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Schadenfreude. If you check in once in a while, generally a.m., you might see a peek at what I’m working on next. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM

You marketing devil, you :)

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Lolz! Here a quick peek. They come down real quick, so…….keep in mind this is just a test looking at pulling various elements together. It has a long long way to go before I show it. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM

P.S. Let me know when you have seen it. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:45 PM

And down………..

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Seen, and never to be unseen :(((((((((((((((((((((

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Cankles need to be enlarged :)

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Yes. I will get to them in good time. Lots of elements and polish to apply yet. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I challenge the assertion that I am only very objective when I “want to” be, on the grounds that I don’t ever forget to be objective, just like I never forget my sense of humor! :)

I am saying this carefully & considerately, because I do not mean to add to any drama: I think it should be emphasized that Scrumpy got so upset because of what bluefox said about me & her, not because of what I was saying…

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM

12 views. A lot of eyes on this place. ; )

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Dying for one of these

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM

As far as I am concerned, it is already settled, for me at least.

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Your persistence in dropping the subject is becoming redolent of the Lourdes episode.

wolfsDad on January 30, 2014 at 3:33 PM

wolfsDad on January 30, 2014 at 3:33 PM

If my mere mention of Scrumpy’s name/behavior, non-derogatorily, in reaction to someone else bringing it up first can cause this kind of reaction…lol!

This is the kind of crap I faced the first time around. I’ve learned my lesson – I’ll just ignore people like you now! :)

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Amanda Knox found guilty in Florence court…

OmahaConservative on January 30, 2014 at 3:58 PM

30 more views since it went up. = 30 viewers likely disappointed by a blank page.

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM

davidk on January 30, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Schadenfreude on January 30, 2014

…good to see that name…here in the basement!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Anti-Control on January 30, 2014

…good to see you too!
…..you know…wolfsDad and Opinionator are REALLY GOOD people!
…you’re GOOD PEOPLE!
…over all my years…if I say 100 things over a little span of time to one person…and maybe once I was critical about something…or derogatory once or twice in their view…(if I meant it or not)…I don’t know any of those hundreds of people…that hold those one or two instances against me…they are remembering the other 98 or 99 conversations!
WE…ARE…F A M I L Y !…(I’d link it to the song…but I don’t know how!)
That’s all that’s going on here!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Bmore on January 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM

…some of those could be mine…lol…I told you I have a habit of clicking on your name…today and some other days!…I get a treat! ….usually when I click on…I just get “The Crazy Ants” picture…and that’s it…nothing else!
…sometimes (rarely) a different series… of your past work will appear…the whole series!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM

davidk on January 30, 2014 at 6:55 PM

…at first I thought it said “RACOON CITY”…and I was going to scrub it…so OmahaConservative couldn’t see it!…he favors that animal like I do…and it’s the only animal I don’t think is cute!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM

This too shall pass.

Fallon on January 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

…I wonder if Dr Tesla had a sister?
…they had a cyber thing going…which was weird!

KOOLAID2 on January 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Dr. Tesla did have a sister, who was also his mother, grandmother, and cousin!

Murphy9 on January 30, 2014 at 11:08 PM