Report: Palin parts ways with Fox News

posted at 6:51 pm on January 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Her choice, not theirs, according to a source who spoke to RCP.

After a three-year run as a paid contributor to the nation’s highest-rated cable news channel, Sarah Palin and FOX News have cut ties, according to a source close to the former Alaska governor.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX, and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to Palin told RCP. “She remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism across the country and will be expanding her voice in the national discussion.”

The source declined to say whether Palin would pursue a television contract with another news network, such as CNN.

Not surprising given what happened last year at the convention, although the Times claims she and Fox were negotiating a new contract as recently as last week. Maybe she has another offer on the table that’s sweeter than theirs?

My first thought when I read the RCP piece was that Mark Begich is up for reelection next year and is already preparing for a strong conservative challenge, but NRO’s Robert Costa tweets some skepticism:

I thought challenging Begich, a weak blue incumbent in a very red state, was her best bet back to political office, but maybe she’s transitioned to Arizona now. (Costa hears that she’s still occasionally in touch with Joe Miller, who appears to be planning to challenge Begich himself.) If not politics, then what? Hard to believe she’d trade Fox for CNN. Maybe … Glenn Beck’s network, The Blaze? It had 300,000 online subscribers as of last summer and must have many more now, especially since Dish Network started airing it in September. And Beck’s aggressively trying to promote it, from making a bid on Current TV to gain a platform on basic cable to opening foreign bureaus in hopes of becoming a sort of libertarian alternative to Fox. She’d instantly raise the network’s profile and bring in new viewers. And there’s plenty of room on the programming schedule for her: The channel currently airs from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET with a two-hour block free from 2-4 so they could give her her own show if that’s what she has in mind. If I had to bet, I’d bet that’s where she goes.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 36 37 38 39 40 120

DannoJyd on March 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM

DannoJyd is in the House (Gulch)!! Oh yes, I think we read what McCain & Graham were doing on the Senate Floor today. I taped part of it. Posted it here and the Filibuster thread.

The Establishment Republicans are known by Conservatives to despise them, Sarah Palin and Tea Parties.

Sarah endorsed Cruz and Paul, but not sure about Lee. Also the Senate Conservative Fund backed them also and others. They have done a good job and the Tea Parties.

Hopefully we can gather enough info from all sources to know who to back that’s legit.

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM

And that is exactly why I suggested Bmore add tags/rancid spice rub to his roasted elephant. LOL Then I thought bonfire roast in the Gulch. . .

These guys deserve to be comedy roasted, for they are truly a joke. Sad jokes, but jokes nonetheless.

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Anything that can be used to identify those that deserve to be defeated is fine with me.

Uh oh. Mark Levin sounds like he’s going to be on a rant again.
Mentioned McCain & Graham……

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

When I think of a bon fire, I think of roasting marshmellows. Then after seeing McCain & Graham speaking against Rand Paul, I thot of roasting them. LOL My thot process:-)

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I bet Bmore could photoshop their faces on some Jet-Puffed marshmallows. Or… he could just make McCain a marshmallow, get a chocolate bar and put them both on top of Graham… have it be Bmore’s S’mores to go along with Rubio’s (having his cake and eating it, too) Let Them Eat Cake dessert tonight. Was that too much of a reach? LOL

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Nice rant, eh?

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Very! The factions are well defined and have been for some time – in fact, they’re crystal clear after the last 24 hrs.

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Thirty-eight? Already? Holy smokes…

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Thanks! Going to find him then take a little nap.

See y’all at the partay.

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Congrats, bluefox, another effortless page turner.

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Let Them Eat Cake dessert tonight. Was that too much of a reach? LOL

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

S’all good LOL!

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Oh, my! LOL Well, I’ve heard of two heads are better than one, but in our case several heads are better than two:-)

I like Bmore’s S’mores, Ha-Ha I can see McCain & Graham now!!!

Levin is on McCain’s case big time now.

I have to run an errand but will be back in a few.

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thirty-eight? Already? Holy smokes…

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Did I do a Scrumpy and *swoosh* onto 38? LOL

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Thanks! Going to find him then take a little nap.

See y’all at the partay.

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM

That sounds like a good idea, but I have a couple of errands to run. bbl

bluefox on March 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Opie Graham. Next I will strip his face into a pile of shit.

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Graham and McCain were petulant old fools this morning, weren’t they. Buy them dinner and they’ll put out to feel loved. This will never be forgotten. Time to burn them tonight in effigy. Let’s get this big ole open pit fire started.

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM

But, but, but, Bmore how do you really feel about Senator Graham?

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM

But, but, but, Bmore how do you really feel about Senator Graham?

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I sense you’re holding back, just a little. ;)

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Good evening all gulchers!

A Bonfire and BBQ sounds scrumptious!!

Bmore, been checking out your latest… brilliant!! ^5!!

Scrumpy on March 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM

A little bonfire to get things going :-)

Scrumpy on March 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM

KA2!!

Thanks my friend :-)

I needed to… {hugs}

Scrumpy on March 7, 2013 at 9:23 PM

A little bonfire to get things going :-)

Scrumpy on March 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Whoa, we can roast a full size bull elephant over that!

Fallon on March 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I’ve made one of the guy with the dark purple lips that may well get me banned. Its not that it is particular graphic. It isn’t. But it uses the 0 I have been using in the red tie series. Its in the Oval office and Mr Messina is on his knees. I don’t think he’s praying. Or maybe to him that is praying. Who knows? Deliberating on whether or not to link it. It will of course be posted at my little place in the forest which I generally have not and do not link. Except to let the few of you here know where it was in case you needed to backup any of the one offs. Decisions, decisions.

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

particular=particularly

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Really the worst part for me is there is an American Flag in the background. Go figure its the Oval office, even 0 doesn’t get to opt out of that one. Though I am surprised its not hanging upside down. Say…….that gives me an idea.

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Topic of the day: Sarah Palin is so yesterday’s potatoes.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

bluegill on March 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

…page 38!…the page I declare… I HATE Mumbles McCain and Lay-Down Lindsey!…the R is for RECTUM …behind their names!

KOOLAID2 on March 7, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Discuss amongst yourselves.

bluegill on March 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

…WE WILL!…as you go fluke yourself!

KOOLAID2 on March 7, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Twice baked taters are supposed to be good food…

Gohawgs on March 7, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Topic of the day: Sarah Palin is so yesterday’s potatoes.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

bluegill on March 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

yet….and that is the great IRONY……we keep on talking……and talking……..and talking…..and talking…well you get the picture.

She’s at CPAC on Saturday. Fasten your seatbelts its going to be a bumpy night! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMcUDtXFxbU

renalin on March 7, 2013 at 11:28 PM

….so here I was talking about RECTUMS…and I looked up ^ from my 11:23 PM post…AND THERE WAS THE BIGGEST RECTUM I had EVER SEEN!…it was SO BIG I missed it!…It must have enveloped the whole thread…. like a dome covered stadium!

KOOLAID2 on March 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM

The gilled one must be hard up for attention. Apparently she hasn’t been paying attention to whats been going on the last 30 hours or so. Must be the meds.

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Evenin’ All. That was some bull elephant and hog bbq! The slowly burning match. . .the effigies aglow, then disintegrating (poof). . .and I have never ever seen a bonfire so strong and bright!

I’m sitting near the embers still, watching Celtic Woman (Scrumpy when I saw the Belfast flame I LOL’d!), and savoring memories of a fine feast with fabulous friends.

Celtic Woman dedicated this song to America, where they first found fame. [I am so proud of me Irish roots (like you, Fallon), my English (Scrumpy?) and the Dutch in me as well.]

If I may, the lyrics to O America:

O, America you’re calling,
I can hear you calling me:
You are calling me to be true to thee,
True to thee… I will be.

O, America no weeping,
Let me heal your wounded heart.
I will keep you in my keeping,
Till there be… a new start.

And I will answer you, and I will take your hand,
And lead you… to the sun:
And I will stand by you… do all that I can do,
And we will be… as one.

O, America I hear you,
From your prairies to the sea,
From your mountains grand, and all through this land,
You are beautiful to me.

And… O, America you’re calling,
I can hear you calling me:
You are calling me to be true to thee,
True to thee… I will be.

And I will answer you, and I will take your hand,
And lead you… to the sun:
And I will stand by you… do all that I can do,
And we will be… as one.

O, America you’re calling…
I will ever answer thee.

. . .Lovely, and seemed fitting. I’ll clean up – even after Gilly just this once (this is not your mother’s basement) – and pray all Gulchers’ good dreams come true.

Bmore, I’m waiting for the finished product . . .lol.

G’night :)

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

…WE WILL!…as you go fluke yourself!

KOOLAID2 on March 7, 2013 at 11:24 PM

LOLOL!

Yay, the gang’s all here!

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Twice baked taters are supposed to be good food…

Gohawgs on March 7, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Some of the very best. :)))

Opinionator on March 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Bmore on March 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM

…I swear that is Hot Airs HotLips!…no wonder the bugger can’t sing DAISY!…his lips are always stuck together…for some reason!
(:->)

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

…good Op!…night Op!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Lol! Thought you might say that. Lol! I don’t think they will ban me. But if they do, come get me. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 12:32 AM

…good Op!…night Op!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hmm

Opinionator on March 8, 2013 at 12:39 AM

renalin on March 7, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Love that. She was one of my favorite Actresses. Some of the old classics are great.

I’m sure Sarah will hit a home run….again:-)

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Topic of the day: Sarah Palin is so yesterday’s potatoes.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

bluegill on March 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Oh no you don’t . . . . . . . . you get right back here, so we can “taunt” you some more.

listens2glenn on March 8, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Opinionator on March 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Oh that was a beautiful song. I’ve never heard that before. Sort of goes with what Paul accomplished, in a different way of course.
Both tho calling us back to our roots so to speak

Thanks for posting that. Always nice to read or listen to something nice before retiring:-)

I have a book that I’m wanting to get to, but waiting on just the right time.

Hope everyone has a restful night’s sleep!! I’m off to listen to
my late night program.

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Sort of goes with what Paul accomplished, in a different way of course. Both tho calling us back to our roots so to speak

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Precisely – glad you appreciated it on all levels.

Sleep well and g’night :)

Opinionator on March 8, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Opinionator on March 8, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I may not have mentioned this before to you. You have to look at the periods I drop. They are links. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Thank you! I did not know that lol. I thought you were telling me you were busy working so ‘not here’. I tried not to take it personally…haha.

Forest/trees/dots. Check.

Okay, I’m going there now, but will reserve reaction until tomorrow.

You sleep well, too, eh? :)

Opinionator on March 8, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Drat! I fell asleep on the couch last night watching Project Runway. Can’t help myself, I love that show. Last night they made duct tape prom dresses. I just can’t look away… until I’m off in dreamland, lol. Did I hear faeries singing last night?

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 7:44 AM

That song was beautiful, Opinionator.

What’s taters?

LOL Hobbits unite! (h/t RWM) So happy to see the gang was mostly here last night for the big feast including our little Gilly Gollum. Did anyone throw her a frickin’ bone?…

Oh, on that note, Bmore the brave, you have done it again and apparently have lived to tell the tale! Yay!

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I hereby propose we rename the hangout Rand’s Gulch. The whole Palin thing was great while it lasted, though.

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I smell something…

Opening the windows. The light smokey smell of charred wood and roast pachyderm should clear it out soon. Sorry, I seem to attract it. Maybe, I should move the compost pile/worm bed farther away from the cabin?

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM

From upstairs Headline threads:

(Dr. Doom) Yep. The man who said he was going to stop the seas from rising is now claiming he can barely keep the sky from falling.

tommyboy on March 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM

(Crotchety GOP Establishment) McCain’s going the way of the dodo bird.

#OldManSmell

Resist We Much on March 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Funny stuff.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Good Morning (for me) to everyone! Nice sunshine here in my neck of the woods. Nice bonfire, food and new graphics to see:-)

Fallon fell asleep on the couch:-) I’ve done that before and wasn’t even watching TV. Luckily my laptop didn’t fall unto the floor, LOL

Someone on the QOTD got a little touchy last night, imo. So, I just checked out.

Beck said this morning that someone needs to buy Allen West a house in S.C. and he can run against Lindsey. Then we’d have two Black Senators from there. Hmmmm, funny tho. They were talking about finding someone to run against him.

Time to get busy today, hope everyone has a good one!

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Here is something different. Check out the first two, something is getting chomped, ROFL

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM

The Governor cannot let the attack on Cruz & Co. stand.

wolfsDad on March 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Still needs just a bit more work. Alas I have to do some real work. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM

mccains due date has long passed. he’s spoiled rotten.

hobbits and now wacko birds.

Time for your halibut club Sarah!

renalin on March 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I just saw this on the Headline thread Rand Paul’s new friends. Came down here to see if you posted it. That is so funny, love it.

We enjoy your artisic handiwork as I’m sure many others do that see it.

Bmore’s Political Handiwork- A sight to behold:-)

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

The Governor cannot let the attack on Cruz & Co. stand.

wolfsDad on March 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Time for your halibut club Sarah!

renalin on March 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I’m sure we’ll hear from her in the near future. Right now she’s occupied:

Hope we’ll see a report on it later.

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I say we rename it “bluegill‘s nightmare”.

The whole “Sarah thing” is going no where.

listens2glenn on March 8, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I don’t think anyone here (correct me if I have misread) cares anything about this spy and their opinion. Like a bad rash that keeps coming back is the way I look at it.

To keep responding to it just encourages it. There is only one way to deal with spies/trolls and that’s to ignore them. They thrive on attention to disrupt any thread that will accommodate them.

I don’t appreciate reading anything they have to say, nor do I care to read any replies to them.

Some have the opinion that you need to reply to them since other commenters may believe them. Let those commenters educate themselves since everything is online and if they are too lazy or gullible, that’s their problem. I don’t read HA or any other website to educate ignorant hateful trolls, and I stress ignorant and hateful. And it certainly is not my job to do so. And I think if any here want to take that work upon themselves, they can set up their own website and advertise.

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

So is everyone completely offended by my series on “Goes down to D.C.” ? Emailed Allah and asked him on a thread if it was over the line. No response. Hence the continuation on the series.

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I’m not offended by anything you say or do:-) Perhaps AP needed to confer with Ed? Or maybe after all of the corrections he had to make on the thread (mine too) he didn’t get a chance yet to read his email. I’d give him some time. He may have had appointments or some business matter to attend to?

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

It’s just suggestive, not really graphic. People have to um… connect the dots themselves for it to be obscene. And then you can say, I can’t believe you drew that conclusion, you dirty, wacko bird. That’s not what I meant at all. Once again, you’ve shown restraint, Bmore.

You’re still here. It’s all good.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

You’ll not catch me tho…I have a broom!! hahahahahaha…

Scrumpy on March 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I went back to QOTD and started reading through it and thought of this quote for Scrumpy.

Women are angels,
When someone breaks our wings…
We simply continue to fly…
Usually on a broomstick.
We’re flexible like that.

My hubby’s cousin, whom I adore, posted it on her FB a few days ago.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Thanks you two, its not like I called the series, spit or swallow. Say…………………nah, that just wouldn’t be cool at all. Or would it? ; ) ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

If it’s not getting paid, I think it is a lonely outsider reaching out for human/Hobbit contact. You’re right, it thrives on negative attention because that, to it, is better than being ignored completely. It really is sad.

For some strange reason (jealousy, female competition, low self-esteem), it can’t free itself from the torment of Governor Sarah Palin being an intelligent, honest and hardworking person.

You see, if it accepts those truths about Sarah Palin, it feels it will lose the hate it feeds upon and cease to exist. It is angry because it knows it is codependent on Sarah’s goodness as a foil.

I will continue to talk around it and not to it. I feel it really wants to belong, to be a part of Sarah’s Gulch, but it can’t get out of its own way. It will continue to torment itself more than any of us. It will always looking in at the Gulch and leaving hatefilled rants or hit and run insults, instead of looking inside its self for the good that might still exists there.

And, I’ll keep opening windows to let the smell out after it spews its hatred and bile. I don’t mind. It clears up rather quickly now. Everytime it posts, it loses a little more of itself to the nothingness of its meaningless contempt and bitterness towards a good person.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Yep. The Amish way. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Oh, I like Tweedledee and Tweedledum, too. If this photoshopping thing is something you recently picked up, you have really gotten extraordinarily good at it in a short amount of time.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM

There’s a “be” missing in my longwinded “shunning” post.

Bmore, you’d have saved me a lot of time if you would have told me what I was trying to say before I tried to say it, lol.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM

CWA Video Addresses Hatred for Governor Palin and Other Virtuous Women

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Ooh, tidy up, people! I invited MKH and that blonde girl to come here after their podcast or whatever that’s called. I hope they’ll be bringing large supplies bacon as we are running a little low on the meat candy in the Gulch.

*makin’ room in the fridge*

Hey, how long have these worms been in this cottage cheese container? Ewww…

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

from mj http://tiny.cc/o5cntw
“Cling to your Gods, your guns, your Constitution.” – #Sarah Palin, to a crowded at #SoutheasternUniversity’s Forum on Friday afternoon.

“Culture matters; start influencing [it] positively”
“The haters are gonna hate. The critics are going to criticize, might as well dance.”
“Don’t allow faith to be pushed to the margins of our culture.”
“I would run the office just like the dudes would.” -Sarah Palin
“Pray that I win!” -Sarah Palin

i just purchase a nice floor mat, the artist painted a bluegill on it. please wipe your feet vigorously before entering Sarah’s Gulch!

we want to keep keep it sparkling fresh!

renalin on March 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Thank you Fallon. I am a very quick study. Photoshop is an extremely complicated software. I am using just 1% of its true capabilities. I am what is known as a hack. Still though its fun. Plus the more I do the more I uncover about its potential. I have never been lazy. Lazy like water that is. I’m more like a sponge when it comes to learning. I will burn out on it soon. Then move on to the next challenge. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

The blonde girl is the one that banned me. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

renalin on March 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Nice.

Oh, I forgot another word, “large supplies *of* bacon…” Sheesh.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I’ll leave so it won’t be awkward for anyone. Kinda like the Paul Traitor elevator ride. Lol! Bye, have fun!!!

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM

The blonde girl is the one that banned me. ; )

Bmore on March 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Then, we’ll give her the cheap stuff, as I invited them over for a drink, lol.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Let’s see if Steve Eggleston shows up.

*Jeopardy music*

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Whether your psychoanalysis is valid or not, I can’t say since I’m not a psychologist:-)

There is nothing we can do about a troll posting on a public thread. When they violate the terms of use, they should be banned and this one has many times. I also understand this site doesn’t have moderators as C4P does. They don’t tolerate trolls or those that spew hatred and that’s admirable.

We’ll just leave it to each his own, regarding this troll.

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Love you like a sister, bluefox. I’m hoping there is still a heart inside that one…

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn’t turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.
~Irish Blessing

I left some crumbs upstairs (War on Bacon). I’m waiting to see if Steve Eggleston will follow us here. I’m thinking the clues might be too cryptic if he is unfamiliar with Bmore’s dot links.

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Welp, he looks like a no show. Off to a Friday night date out with hubby. I better freshen up…

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hey, how long have these worms been in this cottage cheese container? Ewww…

Fallon on March 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I’m glad I finished my cottage cheese yesterday:-) (no worms:-)

bluefox on March 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I hereby propose we rename the hangout Rand’s Gulch.

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM

…nah!…it’s bluegill’s…Masochistic Motel!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Report of the reaction among a group of REPUBLICANS in ALASKA during the 2012 GOP convention coverage.

Many in the group, however, paid closer attention after the speeches, when former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin appeared on the screen. That was in part due to local conservative talk show host David Stieren.

At the appearance of Palin on Fox News afterward, Steieren yelled, “NOOOOOOOO.” He proceeded to turn the television off, quite dramatically, and to the resounding applause of many Republicans gathered.

Someone suggested that a round of shots be ordered, quickly, in order to “heal the wound” and try to forget they’d even seen her.

Palinistas, I love ya, but it’s over. Palin is ten times the national joke Dan Quayle ever was.

I’m trying to help you guys.

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM

renalin on March 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Thanks for the link. Great quote & photos. I was born in Lakeland, and I enjoyed seeing Sarah under those beautiful live oaks.

INC on March 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Reagan’s ‘Evil Empire’ Turns 30

The American Spectator puts up some good stuff. I’m reading it a lot more than I used to.

It was a searing speech, not merely because it was so provocative, which it was, or incendiary or controversial, which it also was, but because it was such an obvious truth that so desperately needed to be said by someone at the presidential level. Ronald Reagan cut through the clutter, and the moral equivalency and accommodation, and spoke loudly and boldly, with the uncompromising courage and confidence that was so uniquely Ronald Reagan.

INC on March 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I’m trying to help you guys.

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Now THAT’S a real buddy for ya’ ….. takes all kinds of abuse, and is still thinking of our best interests.

Where ever would we be without’cha?

I’m going to go pray before my Sarah altar.

Maybe I can get forgiveness for your soul.

listens2glenn on March 9, 2013 at 12:41 AM

It’s going to be so wonderful to see McCain exit AZ. Palin as the junior Senator from AZ will be a great thing for this Nation. Sarah, I have been meaning to give thanks to you for all you did to get Cruz elected. I heard him say the other day in an interview without you he wouldn’t have won. That would have been tragic to be stuck with someone of Romneys ilk. Thanks Sarah for making sure Cruz won. We owe you. ; )

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I’m trying to help you guys.

bluegill on March 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM

…we’re doing fine!…beatoff by yourself…we don’t want to watch!

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM

…we’re doing fine!…

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM

And, it isn’t “us” it is trying to help. My long prognostication started with an “if.”

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Palin’s Cry: Cling to Your God, Guns, Constitution

…Palin said the school asked her to talk about hope and resilience. She said she would but “not that Washington, D.C., ‘hopey-changey’ blah, blah, blah stuff, but real hope.”

Mostly, the 49-year-old hammered such topics as the corruption of Washington, D.C. — “It’s a hotbed of cronyism” — and federal spending — “The federal government is bloated, corrupt and out-of-control.”

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

A little something, other than coffee, to get your blood pumping this morning:

Former George W. Bush chief political strategist Matt Dowd continued to try to diminish Sarah Palin and conservatives by once again making false claims about the former Alaska governor.

They hates Hobbitses.

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

She speaks truth with a smile. It’s one of the refreshing things about Sarah Palin.

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

She really gets under their skin. They don’t like having their game of compromise and equivocate shown up.

INC on March 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Serenity in Senility

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM

From Headlines (If we follow Rand Paul, it’ll lead to defeat) upstairs:

OT: There is no media bias..

Sports Illustrated just named Obama one of the 50 most powerful people in sports..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Joke?

Mimzey on March 9, 2013 at 12:39

Nope quite serious.. They cited his “hoops ability” and his picking basketball teams.. That was about as far as I got and turned off the page in disgust..

melle1228 on March 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Unreal.
Kinda nuts, actually.

Mimzey on March 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Pathetic. He was a bench-warmer on every basketball team he was on and his bracket picks were a joke. Sarah Palin scored the winning basket in the state championship game on a broken ankle, so I’m pretty sure her hoops prowess is far superior to Obunghole’s, yet you would never see them so much as mention her in a story like this.

Walter Sobchak on March 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Fallon on March 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Onward To Waterloo Says Kristol!

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

so hasselbeck fired from the view. remember when she said that Sarah was “manipulating” the media away from mitt. LOL.

its off the fox for her no doubt. bor needs another blonde to kick around.

renalin on March 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I put Judd back up in place of Kristol. She gets more hits.

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Mother and Child

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Brilliant!!! More please!! Let me your check the other linkys :-D

Scrumpy on March 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Bmore on March 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Oh Bmore, that brought a tear to my eye!

Mother and Child!

I am gobsmacked! Simply wonderful, thank you xx {hugs}…

Scrumpy on March 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Bmore, love the black background to Mother and Child it’s my new screen saver!!

I am in awe!!