Report: Palin parts ways with Fox News

posted at 6:51 pm on January 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Her choice, not theirs, according to a source who spoke to RCP.

After a three-year run as a paid contributor to the nation’s highest-rated cable news channel, Sarah Palin and FOX News have cut ties, according to a source close to the former Alaska governor.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX, and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to Palin told RCP. “She remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism across the country and will be expanding her voice in the national discussion.”

The source declined to say whether Palin would pursue a television contract with another news network, such as CNN.

Not surprising given what happened last year at the convention, although the Times claims she and Fox were negotiating a new contract as recently as last week. Maybe she has another offer on the table that’s sweeter than theirs?

My first thought when I read the RCP piece was that Mark Begich is up for reelection next year and is already preparing for a strong conservative challenge, but NRO’s Robert Costa tweets some skepticism:

I thought challenging Begich, a weak blue incumbent in a very red state, was her best bet back to political office, but maybe she’s transitioned to Arizona now. (Costa hears that she’s still occasionally in touch with Joe Miller, who appears to be planning to challenge Begich himself.) If not politics, then what? Hard to believe she’d trade Fox for CNN. Maybe … Glenn Beck’s network, The Blaze? It had 300,000 online subscribers as of last summer and must have many more now, especially since Dish Network started airing it in September. And Beck’s aggressively trying to promote it, from making a bid on Current TV to gain a platform on basic cable to opening foreign bureaus in hopes of becoming a sort of libertarian alternative to Fox. She’d instantly raise the network’s profile and bring in new viewers. And there’s plenty of room on the programming schedule for her: The channel currently airs from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET with a two-hour block free from 2-4 so they could give her her own show if that’s what she has in mind. If I had to bet, I’d bet that’s where she goes.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 114

Since you know it all, then tell us, what is Palin going to do? Because frankly, I don’t think anyone gives a damn anymore. And it’s mostly because of Palinistas who promise the moon on her behalf, when she never, ever gives any indication or suggestion that she will do anything close to what you all keep saying she will do.

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Dude, I don’t know it all. I do know that Palin took a pass at a deeply sclerotic and divided GOP that wasn’t prepared to win a race for dog catcher, much less beat Obama.

People around here don’t realize how many of these Establishment people were on Jeb’s team, whether Romney won or not. I think Palin understood that.

If she were just in it for the money, she’d have stayed at FNC. I don’t think she is. I think she’s sensed that the time is coming for her to get back into politics.

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

bluegill on January 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Did you enjoy the Romney inauguration this week, Fishface?

“Mitt is so handsome. I love his hair. I dream about him every night.If he’s nominated, he’ll be President”

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

She has had run-ins with Ailes and BORe who views himself as the god of FNC.

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

O’Really is a condescending jackass. I always laugh when he reminds one of his guests that he’s “not a conservative.”

I’m sitting there thinking, “Yeah, bub, you didn’t have to tell that to anybody with half a clue.”

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Dude, I think she`s running in 2016! (`cause I like making trouble) lol

ThePrez on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

A long reach, but how about a coup of the Republican Party?

Dr. Dog on January 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

steebo77 on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You beat me to it.

can_con on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I smell dead fish. Wait! It’s a Mittbot.

SurferDoc on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Admire the woman, supported her in 2008, but am looking elsewhere for a presidential candidate.

bluegill on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

LMAO! Oh Rogerb…where are you?

Yes, I call someone I admire a dumb bimbo.
Liar liar..lourdes steak is on fire.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

We might be in the same boat. I believe the damage to her is too much to overcome. As I have said before, I can’t imagine how bad it would have to get before people would admit that she was right about most things. Probably past the point of no return.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

:) I have missed you.
Nice to see you!

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Nice to see you, also. Been a bit busy since last weekend. This is my first night on since last weekend.

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

You mean that wasn’t Mitt taking the oath? Take it back.

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

~~ Ballad of the Predictable ~~

Fox News chooses not to renew contract with Sarah Palin: “HAHAHA PALIN SO DUMB AND STUPID AND DUMB THAT NOT EVEN FAUX NOO$E WANTS HER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL”

Sarah Palin choose not to renew contract with Fox News: “AHAHAHA QUEEN QUITTER SNOWBILLY MAGOO RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER COMMITMENT LOLOLOLOL WHAT KIND OF STUPID DUMBO EVER THOUGHT THIS WOMAN WAS SERIOUS”

Jeddite on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I think you just had a headlight moment, Bambi.

ddrintn on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I had a spell check moment.

But, oh I love the spelling critiques. The last bastion of the debate loser.

Nessuno on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Nothing like a Palin thread on HotAir to bring out the trolls, orcs and Establishment types from the hills and mountains of the black lands of Modor!

journeymike on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

bluegill on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Aitch748 on January 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

No, she doesn’t need to mire (and debase) herself in the typical machine (that is, get elected as a stepping stone as a senator or what have you…) of politics to 1. have an effect on America’s political discussion, or 2. aspire to other things…

Sharr on January 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I don’t know what her plans are, but why wouldn’t she have to “mire” herself in the typical machine? She’s just not going to be handed anything, and the less visibility she has the less effect she’ll have on our political discussion.

changer1701 on January 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Yeah, because they were in hibernation getting ready to pimp Rubio.

ddrintn on January 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM

hahaha..so true.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Don L on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I like that one.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

journeymike on January 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

They are also good for killing time before your game starts on TV

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Yeah, because they were in hibernation getting ready to pimp Rubio.

ddrintn on January 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Bollocks on that.

Rubio is for Cub Scouts.

REAL Mittlerjugend are proving that they’ve gotten past puberty by showing up at Republican Executive Committee Meetings with JEB!2016! buttons.

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I’m on HA pretty much all the time these days, and I don’t recognize a lot of folks here. :)

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Not at 300 yet? SLACKERS!

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I still think that she’s got a lot of value as an endorser and campaigner. One of the things that drove me nuts about the Romney crew–they didn’t try to get people like her or Cain or other conservative firebrands to hit the trail on their behalf. Made me think they were trying to distance themselves from such folks. The base, in other words. And they lost.

A tale of two campaigns–Dems run to their base, Repubs run away from theirs.

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Somebody track down Tina Fey and ask her what she thinks of the news. It’ll probably bug her a lot.

Christien on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

There seems to be a lot of gentleman readers here that appear to associate inarticulate women with self pleasure.

I didn’t realize Palin was being objectivised in that way. But it sure does explain some of the Palin worship.

Nessuno on January 25, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Kinda like the Harpies went nuts over Mitt Romnay and are now gushing over Paul Ryan?

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I think that equates to regretfully obeying my Republican masters. McCain’s turn, he picks Palin, must support Palin. No matter how much it hurts.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Palin is HA chum…
they come a runnin’
They can’t resist.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Good luck, Sarah. I’m sure we’ll see you around soon.

Philly on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Look. I don’t want someone tied up in the machine at the head of the mess we’re in, senators and congress gritters always seem to drink the kool-aid sooner rather than later.

As long as I have some sense of how they act as a state executive, and I like their record there, marring all that by jumping into the corruption of conniving senators just seems a taint to me.

Sharr on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Palin was fired. She wouldn’t have walked away from a million plus a year contract. Palin isn’t doing any ‘paid speeches’…hope she’s a good saver, should have plenty..depending…

That’s right her pac is still there…a few die hards still donating…but not enough to keep her hollywood lifestyle…

Redford on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Aitch748 on January 25, 2013 at 7:51

Bluegill is such a bullsh*t artist. But it’s nice to have he/she/it back.

I wonder what he/she/it will say when Romney submits his choice for Secretary of Defense.

Oh, wait….

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Sarah Palin is going to die someday, and when she does, idiots will run around shrieking “QUITTER! SHE QUIT AGAIN!”

Kensington on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

They are also good for killing time before your game starts on TV

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Who’s playing, gg?

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Redford on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Derangement Exhibit A

Kensington on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Not at 300 yet? SLACKERS!

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Just wait for Lourdes to finish her steak dinner with one of her many gentleman callers, then all hell will break loose.

steebo77 on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

2,893 comments on the topic so far, and all because of the Snowbilly.

Bishop on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

UNSHACKLED: PALIN DECLINES TO RENEW FOX NEWS CONTRACT

idesign on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I haven’t commented all week, but I’ve lurked a bit while eating dinner. I’ve noticed quite a few names I’d not seen before.

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Who’s playing, gg?

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Gopher hockey team on Big Ten Network. Got to cheer on my Gophers :)

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

If you care about conservatism or libertarianism, you ought to care enough to demand people who can spread the good word, not people who stare into cameras like Bambi on the interstate.

Anything else is hero worship and vanity. And seeing how the left does that with Obama, you’d think that people on the right would know better….

Nessuno on January 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Funny that I saw several interviews by Hannity of her at her AK home and thought she did quite well. Maybe not as smooth as likeable moderate ROMNEY who refused just like McCain to take the fight to the enemy.

arnold ziffel on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Christien on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Better yet, go up to Fey and ask her, “Now that you’ve quit Fox News, what are you planning to do, Governor?” Then get three friends to ask her the same question later.

Aitch748 on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I’ll be interested in what she does next and wouldn’t blame her if she does nothing. Gov. Romney misjudged the base, they are never a sure thing.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I imagine the Mittbots debating how long to woit before they drag him back around. He is electable, you know.

SurferDoc on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Well, gotta run. Page me when the thread hits five hundred or Jailbreak shows up.

Whichever comes first!

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

What is it with people suggesting that a career executive is interested in joining a legislature?

wolfsDad on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Palin is HA chum…
they come a runnin’
They can’t resist.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Hahahah K9!

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

OK a new concept, its looks actors who decline to continue roles or sports figures who don’t renew contracts are now “quitters”.

Sharr on January 25, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Gopher hockey team on Big Ten Network. Got to cheer on my Gophers :)

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Hockey, got it. :)
I looked up if there was any Big 10 basketball and there is none tonight.

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I’m a recovering Palinista, al la Milemarker….I love the fact she makes the right people’s heads explode…

BUT;

I WILL NOT SEND MONEY, WILL NOT BE PUT THRU THE 2008 CAMPAIGN AGAIN…If she wants to run, she needs to come out and say so, in 2015…and if she doesn’t, but instead just hints and acts as if and then decides to NOT run after that long strip tease/fan dance I will be one of the grumpiest rippers on this board.

Until then I say let’s see what she has to “say” rather than try to read tea leaves. Again, for a dim-bulb quitter, who is irrelevant she certainly filled up three pages pretty quickly.

JFKY on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

She fights! We need some fighters.

KCB on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Thx for clarifying Cindy.
I am not the obeying type. Couldn’t recognize that.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Holy Rat Fink.

BlueGill is an absolute loon. Cripes even the fluffin’ nutter Libs aren’t this fluffin’ nutty.

BG sees the word Palin and goes berserk.

SparkPlug on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Redford on January 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Wow, how kool is it to have someone with insider information here on HotAir. Are you close to Gov. Palin or an insider at Fox?

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

The trolls are out in full force all over the internet tonight. It’s a beautiful thing. They must be scared or something.

BetseyRoss on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

bluegill on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

laugh long time. Too much wine already or none yet—ie nice drunk or mean drunk?

arnold ziffel on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hockey, got it. :)
I looked up if there was any Big 10 basketball and there is none tonight.

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Tomorrow – we play Wisconsin – hated rival.

We better not lose.

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

He is electable, you know.

SurferDoc on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Severely electable, I might add.

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

“Palin Unchained” :)

ThePrez on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Not at 300 yet? SLACKERS!

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Where’s unseen been lately?

It’s unfortunate, but it’s my opinion that too many put too much faith in Sarah Palin. It’s not all her fault…but what is was her very late announcement that she wasn’t going to run for POTUS. I only joined the Palinistas towards the end as I had many criticisms about her.

All in all, Palin is good for a soundbite here and there…and she does say the right things, but it’s all generic. Any number of conservatives would do the same.

JetBoy on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

victor82 on January 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

And there it is right there isn’t it? YOU THINK, but you talk like YOU KNOW. How about we just live our lives as best we can in the socialist states of America run by Obama and then muster up the gumption to do something about it in 2014, all the while not worrying about what Saaarah is gonna do. Then let’s see who ACTUALLY steps up to the plate in 2016 to run and let’s try for once to rally around one true conservative and not divide ourselves among Jindal, Rubio, Ryan and Paul and allow Chrispy Chreme Christie to waltz away with the nomination. Then let’s fight like hell to keep Hillary from winning in 2016!

My point? I ain’t going to spend the next 4 years chasing shadows and fighting battles for something that ain’t there. Sorry, I am over that! So, people can say what the hell they want about Palin, because as far as I am concerned, until she ACTUALLY puts her feet to pavement, she ain’t nothing for me to get all riled up about.

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

The PDSers come out of the wood work when the see Palin. Happens every time. They spaz out for a while and then crawl back under some rocks.

SparkPlug on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

bluegill on January 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Tell me you wrote that with a straight face. Palin is everything you wish you were, but will never be. All anyone has to do is check your posting history. You hate the woman.

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Arnold..my one cell just sparked..it
is de-friending..not de-facing. lmao. :)

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Bishop on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Snowbilly? You’re a regular Johnny Carson, you are.

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

didn’t read all the pages of comments, but any chance she’ll run for AK Senate in 2014 maybe?

thurman on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Aitch748 on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I like your version better.

Christien on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

That’s reasonable. I doubt she’s ever going to run for President, and that will be my presumption unless or until she explicitly proves otherwise.

Kensington on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

This is very well said.

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

What changed, her voice or your ears?

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I would rather listen to a continuous loop of her voice than 3 seconds of the BGMMIC.

Rio Linda Refugee on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

..right now I have Mark Levin on the radio…Fox News is on mute so I can read the trailers…the only time the sound comes on…is if I see MKH or MM and a few others I like…the mute button never used to be needed a few years ago!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Why are you so riled up?

KCB on January 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

The hunter has become the hunted. Mount this one, Bish.

Christien on January 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that

BLUEGILL

is an anagram of

GULLIBLE.

steebo77 on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

JetBoy on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Some people put their faith in Sarah Palin; others put their faith in the monstrosity known as the New York Jets. They are the ones I feel sorry for.

bw222 on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Tomorrow – we play Wisconsin – hated rival.

We better not lose.

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Like the governor, hate the team? :)

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

He is electable, you know.

SurferDoc on January 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Severely electable, I might add.

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Yep. Don’t know why he doesn’t run for president some time. Oh, wait…

predator on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

we “palinistas” knew this was gonna happen eventually, lol.

i do hope she runs for something. but even if not, i’m so excited to see what she does next! she can do anything, she has a lot of potential.

her own show?! awesome =D

Sachiko on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

JetBoy on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

That’s what I’ve occasionally tried to say but don’t want to start a flamewar. Yes she’s very pretty, yes she’s conservative, hell yes she can draw a crowd…but she’s…generic. You could practically copy-paste some of her speeches from a conservative blog.

Throwing a lot of red meat to starving lions makes the lions very happy, but it doesn’t do much about the horde of jackals over the horizon.

MelonCollie on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

BetseyRoss on January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Remember Sarah Palin is NOT important ;-)  And we must discuss in GREAT detail how unimportant she is.

idesign on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Like the governor, hate the team? :)

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Pretty much

gophergirl on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

A tale of two campaigns–Dems run to their base, Repubs run away from theirs.

predator on January 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Yup , Romney was completely clueless. But the GOP consultants got their money.

the_nile on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Bawhahaha
the Bish just caught something…there goes the zip line…zzzzzzzza

I hate dumb snowbillies who have annoying accents.
I prefer poli’s who frequently change dialect like Hill and zero..
One day Southern next day black preacher and then Gangsta Hood.

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

…I
L O V E
S A R A H
P A L I N…!!!
(if you don’t… f o a d…!)

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

No Palin thread would be complete without that smell. The gilled one has arrived!

Bmore on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Dude what the f**k is it to you? You don’t like her, fair enough. You won’t support her, fair enough. Why the f**k does it bother you if someone else chooses to.

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

thurman on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I really doubt it. She had to leave there in national disgrace, which was a shame considering she’d actually managed to do a few things in that isolated icebox of a state.

MelonCollie on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Trolls…….Trolls………Trolls!! We got Trolls to the left, Trolls to the right but boy do we have TROLLS!

journeymike on January 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Bishop on January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Snowbilly? You’re a regular Johnny Carson, you are.

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

As Jeremy Wade would say, “Fish on!”

predator on January 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Breadball!

Bmore on January 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I imagine she’ll focus on building up conservative grassroots and spend more time being a gadfly to Obama and the GOP elite. She’s always been able to get under Obama’s skin better than anyone else.

INC on January 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Not dead yet!!

long_cat on January 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Arnold..my one cell just sparked..it
is de-friending..not de-facing. lmao. :)

bazil9 on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

My friends tell me I can sing too. I’m going to try out for American Barnyard.

arnold ziffel on January 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

thurman on January 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

i have no idea. but i really hope so!

Sachiko on January 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

JetBoy on January 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

As the Unicorn Prince-In-Chief proves, sometimes the who is more important than the what.

Jeddite on January 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

The hunter has become the hunted. Mount this one, Bish.

Christien on January 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on January 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

milemarker2020 on January 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Sure thing there fellow?

Bmore on January 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

WND had a story up for about 5 minutes saying that Palin is going into hardcore pornography as a writer-director.

Not sure if its true or not given the rumors about Todd and his relationship with Ron Jeremy…

CorporatePiggy on January 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM

For all the support and denigration of Palin, I’ll say this and prepare for the beatdown…

Obama would’ve gotten 400 EVs if Sarah wasn’t McCain’s running mate.

22044 on January 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM

MelonCollie on January 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Pray tell what disgrace did she leave behind. And please I have a certain expectation you won’t regurgitate leftist crap. So what disgrace?

HerneTheHunter on January 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Maybe she’ll go to Breitbart.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM