Report: Palin parts ways with Fox News

posted at 6:51 pm on January 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Her choice, not theirs, according to a source who spoke to RCP.

After a three-year run as a paid contributor to the nation’s highest-rated cable news channel, Sarah Palin and FOX News have cut ties, according to a source close to the former Alaska governor.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX, and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to Palin told RCP. “She remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism across the country and will be expanding her voice in the national discussion.”

The source declined to say whether Palin would pursue a television contract with another news network, such as CNN.

Not surprising given what happened last year at the convention, although the Times claims she and Fox were negotiating a new contract as recently as last week. Maybe she has another offer on the table that’s sweeter than theirs?

My first thought when I read the RCP piece was that Mark Begich is up for reelection next year and is already preparing for a strong conservative challenge, but NRO’s Robert Costa tweets some skepticism:

I thought challenging Begich, a weak blue incumbent in a very red state, was her best bet back to political office, but maybe she’s transitioned to Arizona now. (Costa hears that she’s still occasionally in touch with Joe Miller, who appears to be planning to challenge Begich himself.) If not politics, then what? Hard to believe she’d trade Fox for CNN. Maybe … Glenn Beck’s network, The Blaze? It had 300,000 online subscribers as of last summer and must have many more now, especially since Dish Network started airing it in September. And Beck’s aggressively trying to promote it, from making a bid on Current TV to gain a platform on basic cable to opening foreign bureaus in hopes of becoming a sort of libertarian alternative to Fox. She’d instantly raise the network’s profile and bring in new viewers. And there’s plenty of room on the programming schedule for her: The channel currently airs from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET with a two-hour block free from 2-4 so they could give her her own show if that’s what she has in mind. If I had to bet, I’d bet that’s where she goes.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 23 24 25 26 27 114

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Dangit, steebo!!!

Gohawgs on February 1, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Bmore

renalin on February 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM

(I kinda cheated, didn’t I?)

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM

It was brilliant. Bravo.

Fallon on February 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

John Coltrane anyone?

Bmore on February 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM

See y’all Monday!

Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bmore on February 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Have a great weekend, Bmore.

Coal train.

Fallon on February 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Colt Rain?

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 6:57 PM

What Fallon said. See you Monday, friend.

wolfsDad on February 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Anyone care to guess how many comments we’ll have on this thread by the time Bmore returns Monday?

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM

While technically, this is a thread, it’s pretty much a gathering place, at this point. (“what difference does it make”?)

wolfsDad on February 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Greater than 2413.

listens2glenn on February 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Let’s change the interwebs address. That’ll teach him to go off for the wknd…

Gohawgs on February 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Sarah Palin ‏@SarahPalinUSA

and this most recent tweet encapsulates why i chill here, at Sarah’s Place.

renalin on February 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM

It just occurred to me: Sarah Palin accomplished more in 2.5 years as Governor of Alaska than Hillary Clinton did in 4 years as Secretary of State.

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM

However, Clinton owns the casualty record.

wolfsDad on February 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM

There are other things slipping in under the radar. Most of us can all chew gum and walk at the same time. A little variety would be nice.

INC on February 1, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I’ve noticed that since the beginning of the year. RINOS, DEMS & OBAMA Faces/threads nearly every day. The contrast is more evident when I go to other websites. It’s sort of striking when HA is supposed to be the #1 Conservative site. I think they are slipping behind:-)

Glad to see the Court ruled in that case. Good website you linked to also that is keeping track of it all.

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I’m going to quote a Sarah Palin tweet I found on one of the Palin sites today, with the thot it may have a special meaning for someone.

SarahPalinUSA: You won’t move forward if you keep letting things from your past bring you down! God forgave you!

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM

We aren’t letting go. Why?

Fallon on February 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM

We are like minded for one thing. We recognized in Sarah like so many have that she represented ideals that were true and worthy.
Those kind of leaders don’t appear often. So we don’t want to go back being “leaderless.”

Like attracts like.

Perhaps something is in the air. A time for waiting is what I sense. Not sure what, just waiting.

Being able to comment here and share is comforting. Getting away from the noise and negativity & regroup and be ready for whatever comes.

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Fallon on February 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Love that pic!!

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Even so.

To paraphrase Patrick MacNee (as John Steed of the Avengers): Mrs. Palin, you’re needed.

wolfsDad on February 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM

…GroundHog Day tommorrow?…think Hot Air will see Sarah’s shadow?

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I would like to see her run for the Senate …
unless she plane to run for 1600 Penn.

conservative tarheel on February 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Being caged is not for a free spirit like Sarah. It would cause Rove/Bush/McConnell/RNC et al to panic and have a stroke, LOL

We need Sarah to lead her troops; there is no other General at this time!!

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM

We aren’t letting go. Why?

Fallon on February 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM

…we see what’s out there?

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM

…hi fox!

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM

unseen on February 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM

That sounds feasible and better. Finding and checking out good Conservative Candidates for the House & Senate needs to be a priority now imo. One of the best ways I think is have current House & Senate members (Cruz/Rand Paul/Lee, etc) recommend good prospects. What do you think of that? Anyone?

Sarah and the Tea Party/Grass Roots made a great start in 2010 and now we need to do it again in 2014.

I’ve read where the RNC/RINOS are going to try to choose the Primary Candidates and we can’t allow that!!

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM

…gosh I’m glad you guys are keeping this up!…one of these days there are going to be skid marks somewhere at Hot Air…when they see this is still going…and… for who knows yet… how long!

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM

renalin on February 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Oh, my. Just now see that I posted the same tweet by Sarah as you did. I went back to the comments where I left off last night to start reading:-)

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Mrs. Palin, you’re needed.

wolfsDad on February 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I’m sure she knows. I’m sure she’ll step out when she’s ready as she did before. Waiting is hard:-)

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM

…GroundHog Day tommorrow?…think Hot Air will see Sarah’s shadow?

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM

LOL. I saw that on the news this evening. Not sure about HA, but we will:-)

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM

…hi fox!

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Hey Kool! Here’s a good pic of the General:

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM

KOOLAID2 on February 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM

That’s funny, skid marks:-) I think we’ll just continue..This is our Parking Place!

Do you think these comments affect their hits in any way? It would be funny if they had “extra” hits they couldn’t account for.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM

…the establishment may want Sarah to go away…I don’t think that will happen for long
…I’m starting to like Cruz…and I don’t think he will brush her aside.

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM

…I’d have to ask the techie people like INC and some of the others up on top…

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM

…I’m starting to like Cruz…and I don’t think he will brush her aside.

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM

No, Sarah will stay relevant. She keeps them off guard:-)
Cruz is a very decent person, highly intelligent and qualified for Supreme Court, Chief imo. If you get a chance read up on his background.

Well, I’m signing off before I fall asleep on the couch, LOL

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 2:08 AM

bluefox on February 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Extremely well put, Fox.

Sarah speaks for me, eloquently. I am here in the company of Patriots. . .

Sarah’s Gulch is our haven – a blessed one.

Grateful for this moment, however short – - or long.

Perhaps Sarah’s Gulch will have the most comments in HA or any other blog’s history. And they never even knew we were here. . .heh!

NEVER SAY LAST!!

Opinionator on February 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM

get a load this hit piece. http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/02/01/google-data-americans-care-less-about-sarah-palin-than-ever-before google (who has no bias whatsoever) now points out that americans are less interested in Sarah than ever before.
they also have a graph showing the number of tweets per month.

they are so obsessed with her its absolutely mind boggling. what is it about Sarah?

renalin on February 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM

renalin on February 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM

It’s logical that Palin’s google hits and tweets are way down at this point. she hasn’t been heard from much. Fox news kept her off the air for almost the entire month of dec and jan. She hada couple facebook posts and a couple tweets. Not much to generate hits or retweets.

As far as what it is about Gov Palin. She represents a direct threat in fact imo the only threat to the big government liberal worldview. Her record and their inability to buy her off and/or destroy her brings their worst fears to life.

Gov Palin is the only person with national status who’s record matches her words. She isn’t a hypocrite and doesn’t just say the poll tested words that almost all other politicans say. Finally Gov Palin believes what she says. They couldn’t find any skeletons in her history so they just made crap up and while some believe the crap it also enables us who have been paying attention to really understand for the first time how low these pond scum would stoop to further their ideology.

unseen on February 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM

steebo77 on February 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM

actually Sarah accomplished more POSITIVE THINGS
then HC will ever do. on the negative side .. HC wins hands down

conservative tarheel on February 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I know many of you were C4P people, were many of you Organize4Palin, too? It would be weird if we’ve already met.

I’m just now starting to get some messages from my state organizer again about various state issues.

If any of you know Peter, send him my heart felt thanks for being included in the dream of Sarah running for president. It was fun going to state fairs and talking to people on the phone about Sarah. I’d do it again. *wink*

Fallon on February 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

…it’s February 2nd…Hot Air saw Sarah’s shadow!

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM

…it’s February 2nd…Hot Air saw Sarah’s shadow!

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM

At least six more weeks of postings? I’ve got my coat ready for the rest of winter. Thank you, Phil and Mrs. Phil.

Fallon on February 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

NEVER SAY LAST!!

Opinionator on February 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM

I think everyone here feels the same way:-) That would be funny to make this the highest thread count!! Going stealth:-)
Nice to see you again.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM

renalin on February 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM

That article is wishful thinking on their part. Google? Pfftt..
For one thing, everyone knows Sarah, why Google? 2nd, I notice the writer didn’t provide any proof of “After Fox News announced earlier this week that it wouldn’t be renewing its contract with the former Republican vice presidential candidate,….” statement.

I like the 2nd comment “LOL….this article alone refutes it own point. The night Palin declined to renew at Fox News, liberals made her the number one trending on Twitter saying she was irrelevant.”

LOL, indeed C4P Steve Flesher Ed.!!!

Hit piece is right, renalin!!

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM

unseen on February 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM

That to me became clear while fighting against Obamacare. The election of 2008 showed me the enormity of the corruption in D.C.
What they did against Sarah just added more evidence to my convictions.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Fallon on February 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I read about the meetups on C4P, but I have never commented or registered there. That would be something if some of Palin supporters here on HA have actually met!!

Interesting you are receiving info on State Issues. I think we all need to start early tho. I have a couple of State issues that I need to check on. It’s helpful to me to have emails coming from the Governors Office and a couple of select Congressmembers.

Since Jim DeMint went to Heritage, the Senate Conservative Fund have taken a broader interest in issues, not only selecting Senate Candidates to support.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Awesome coat!!! Watched the Weather Channel this morning, what a show!! It’s online also.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM

This is how C4P handles trolls.

Jthom26837Today 10:49 AMin reply to fargo7289

FALSE!! Sarah Palin is more popular than ever. Obviously, you had to infiltrate this site as a die hard Sarah Palin supporter for nefarious reasons. Oh, what goes on in that feable mind of yours I sometimes wonder. In fact, What Mind??! Now leave the same way you came in: right through the bottom of the door way, carpet muncher!!

Love it!!! LOL

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Nice to see new Cultists commenting here!! If there is a way to bring more without alerting the trolls that would be a good thing.

Any ideas?

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Not to worry, especially as you’re holding down the fort admirably.

My guess is that when the Governor next makes a public move, this place will light up like Christmas, without so much as a post by our hosts.

wolfsDad on February 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Any ideas?

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

…don’t know if I classify myself as a cultist…but I liked her even when the McCain people reined her in…she was the only reason I voted…and after going through all her emails that were released…I got hooked!…right now…I won’t go for anybody else…I would have to get to know Cruz…like I’ve come to know Palin.

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Fallon on February 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I was signed up but wasn’t going to fully commit until she jumped in. I still get emails from hrh40, the state coordinator her in Connecticut.

CTSherman on February 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM

wolfsDad on February 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Thanks:-) Oh yes, it will.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 5:13 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I think I’ll stop usng the word Cultist, it isn’t refined.

Well, I was very impressed with Sarah from the beginning when McCain chose her. I voted for McCain because I knew what a disaster the other choice was. That Sarah was on the ticket was a plus!!

I have posted about Cruz before:-) Will link to the thread when I find it here. You can believe when the R’s were backing Dewhurst over him, there was a reason:-)

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hey, ladies and gents.

Rusty Allen on February 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Hey, ladies and gents.

Rusty Allen on February 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

…Hi Rolling Rock! (:->)

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 10:21 PM

…everybody keep coming!
…as Jess race-chasing Jackson says: “KEEP HOPE ALIVE” !

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM

…everybody keep coming!
…as Jess race-chasing Jackson says: “KEEP HOPE ALIVE” !

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Hey Kool, here is your link for Cruz. Or anyone else that may not be aware of his AWESOME record.

bluefox on January 4, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I’m keeping hope alive by praying for change while I’m waiting for Palin:-)

Let me know what you think after reading it.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM

This is a nice thank you from Ted Cruz after he won his election.

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM

…thanks!

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM

…Cruz does not distance himself from the help he gets…while others do…a character trait he has… that I like.

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I appreciated his thank you too. The fact that if it wasn’t for Sarah Palin, the Tea Parties and the Conservative Voters, the House would still be in Dems control. Did anyone ever hear a thank you from them? Not a word that I recall. Ingrates!!

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and many friends of former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle tonight. Todd and I first met Chris in Pella, Iowa, when he helped out with security for the premiere of the film “The Undefeated.” And later we became friends with Chris when he was on “Stars Earn Stripes” with Todd. Chris was a wonderful man, a good friend, and a true American hero who loved our country and served honorably. He was loved and admired by so many, and he will never be forgotten.

– Todd and Sarah Palin

bluefox on February 3, 2013 at 3:13 AM

bluefox on February 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I also liked her from the start, but felt she wasn’t ready for primetime. She never really displayed the intellectual chops or communication skills necessary. We all saw her flounder about in those major tv interviews when she tried to discuss policy. Honestly, we should set our standards higher than an anti-intellectual with an inability to speak in anything but clichés. And I say this as a Sarah admirer, like the rest of you.

Running on a national party ticket just wasn’t her thing. She should run for Senate in Arizona, where she apparently now lives.

Fox did the right thing by not having her continue as a paid analyst. They had apparently paid her millions for her to appear in her little cutesy segments, and she didn’t really do anything to warrant that kind of money.

So, whether Palin reemerges as a sidekick on the Glenn Beck Show (as many believe she might), or continues to try to get attention with her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles, she will remain politically active, though on a much smaller scale.

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM

seek help. really seek help. I have never seen people who dislike some one and still find the time to visit threads just to post about how much they dislike someone. Why does this woman fill you with such fear?

unseen on February 3, 2013 at 6:53 AM

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM

good morning! been waiting for you to stop by. got a chair here for by the fire. Welcome to Sarah’s Gulch.

6:40 am on a Sunday morning and you were wide awake thinking of Sarah. Sarah never needed a man to make her successful. She has fought her way to the top, with a smile and prayer. That should serve as a great inspiration to the woman of America. Sadly her story has been distorted by the liberal media. I hope she will be driven to correct the erroneous impression she left in the 2008 campaign, and that this time the true Sarah will shine through.

I believe she will run for President. If not she will let us know soon enough. Until then you and I will wait patiently by the fire.

renalin on February 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM

bluegill lets Sarah live rent free in her head … amazing …

conservative tarheel on February 3, 2013 at 8:37 AM

One reason I really like Sarah is she is actually conservative …
she doesn’t have to run around telling folks how “severely conservative” she is …
like a certain GOP candidate had to … even though he really wasn’t very conservative … based upon his history and things he said before he started
running for POTUS … and we all saw how well that worked out …
he was very good at carpet bombing other GOP candidates … and then
well not so much against the Iwon …

so gilled one .. has Romney put you on his staff yet?? maybe an assistant
on internet recruiting …

conservative tarheel on February 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

We feel a little sorry for you Sarah Palin cultists. Sarah Palin has moved on. The country has moved on. Yet here you bunch remain, going through the paces and pretending that Palin is still going to come roaring back as a presidential candidate. The display here is this thread is, well, tragic. And I don’t take pleasure in pointing that out. It saddens me to witness this.

I hope you people have learned that it isn’t smart to worship a political celebrity nor to make excuses for them at every turn. Many of you people attack any Republican not named Palin.

On behalf of conservatives who know we can’t link ourselves to incompetent, divisive, unelectable celebrities like Palin, I extend my hand to you all. Come back to reality. You have all been sorely missed. The time for fantasy games is over. We have work to do.

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I was just thinking about all the Palinistas that used to roam this site. This place was crawling with them the day Sarah quit her job as governor. “She’d be back as a candidate in no time,” they told us. “Just wait.”

Today I wonder where all the Palinistas have gone. I am reminded of the following song, but I substitute the word “flowers” for “Palinistas” in the lyrics:

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

renalin on February 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Honestly, do you really, really believe in your heart of hearts think she could win a general election? You really believe that? Is it just that you want the emotional satisfaction of seeing her on the news every night again, even though you know she will lose? I just don’t get it.

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

…Mitt Romney has been trying to call you…why won’t you pick up the phone?…aren’t you cute?

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Today I wonder where all the Palinistas have gone.
bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

after 2500+ comments you still wonder?

Sad I don’t think a post about Mitt ever got above 500 comments.

So sorry you backed a total failure and loser like Mitt. Better luck next time

unseen on February 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

bluegill swam her way back upstream and no one told me?

steebo77 on February 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM

2,476

steebo77 on February 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Even when she’s minding her own business it’s on.

wolfsDad on February 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Who the heck spilled the beans to blueintheface?

* facepalm *

BabyGrace on February 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Dammit, did forget to lock the screen door? Down by the Mississippi watching the eagles. Absolutely, awe inspiring. One flew about 20 feet away from us.

Fallon on February 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Did I or someone else… Stupid iPhone. I just had to look.

Fallon on February 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I see Mitt’s HA spokesperson has made another appearance. Too bad it’s to hurl adjectives in lieu of anything resembling substance…

So from one turd blossom to another, here’s the latest attempt to redefine and corrupt the term “conservative”…

Gohawgs on February 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I just don’t get it.

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

(:->)
…we know!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Who the heck spilled the beans to blueintheface?

* facepalm *

BabyGrace on February 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM

…I’m sorry !
(:->)…periodically I have to remind people of the place “Down Under”…to keep their white blood cell count up!…it’s a medicinal medical thing//

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Well, looks like this is another polluted site. It was nice while it lasted tho.

bluefox on February 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

We feel a little sorry for you Sarah Palin cultists. Sarah Palin has moved on. The country has moved on . . . . .
. . . . . The display here is on this thread is, well, tragic. And I don’t take pleasure in pointing that out. It saddens me to witness this.

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

You’ll get over it ….. I promise: )

listens2glenn on February 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

bluefox on February 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

yeah … maybe we can decontaminate it …

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

now substitute Mitt Romney for Sarah and you will know how we feel about you.
but see Romney is now doing something else … and Sarah is still in there fighting for America …. so I guess we know all we need to know … right cultist

hopefully next time (if there IS a next time) you will pick more wisely …

conservative tarheel on February 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM

conservative tarheel on February 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Well, it was not contaminated prior to today. Reading repetitive troll comments and replies is wearisome. It’s none of the commenters fault as that lies with management. This off the beaten path was just an unusual happening:-)

The main threads are the same and evidently Townhall has decided to turn HA into Townhall2. They allow the trolls which means that quanity is more important than quality. Non stop ads with automatic audio and auto refresh is a pain.

These trolls don’t get away with this on C4P and I can tell you bluegill wouldn’t last longer than it would take to be banned.

Ok, off my soap box now:-)

Oh, and bluegill isn’t working for Romney:-)

bluefox on February 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

they also have a graph showing the number of tweets per month.

renalin on February 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Now that’s funny all by itself. Has there ever been a politician or celebrity or famous face other than Sarah Palin who was the subject of a poll on whether people were losing interest in them? Usually a famous person just fades away without anybody being that clearly aware of it, and then maybe a decade later one of those “Whatever happened to…?” articles pops up, and you go “Oh yeah, I remember that person.” But the rules of the world are different for Sarah Palin, so that it isn’t ridiculous for people to get a paycheck for writing articles informing us that fewer people are following So-and-so than before.

Why, it’s almost as if there were a concerted effort to make us feel silly for retaining an interest in a woman that so many people want to shove violently off the public stage, off the television set, out of the newspapers, off the Internet, and out of public life. But it can’t be that, because that would be just silly. /snark

Aitch748 on February 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bmore on February 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM

bluegill on February 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

absolutely. I donated to Sarah. never gave a penny to mitt. If Sarah runs she wins. She’s waiting for the right time.

so we wait. here at Sarah’s Gulch. get comfy its going to be a bumpy ride.

renalin on February 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM

so we wait. here at Sarah’s Gulch. get comfy its going to be a bumpy ride.

renalin on February 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Found this pic, lol.

Fallon on February 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM

All the lights are on at Sarah’s Gulch, just sayin’…

Fallon on February 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I wonder who the Palins are rooting for.

steebo77 on February 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM