Rand Paul to John Kerry: If it was wrong to bomb Cambodia without Congress’s approval, why is bombing Libya without approval okay?

posted at 8:21 pm on January 24, 2013 by Allahpundit

Excellent, and not just the Libya stuff. Stick with it for Paul’s questions about how smart it is to be arming the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt when Morsi is already wheezing about Jews controlling the media in official diplomatic sessions with the U.S. If you’re wondering why it fell to Paul to ask this question instead of any of the more senior senators who preceded him, it’s because the Senate was perfectly happy to have Obama act unilaterally on Libya. The Iraq war authorization came back to haunt many of them; no one knew at the time how messy Libya might get. O did them a favor, left and right, by freeing them from a tough vote. But Kerry can’t say that so instead he squirms through a few minutes of how the two bombing campaigns are different because they just are. Frankly, Paul let him off easy. You could, if you chose, defend U.S. actions in Cambodia as a cross-border extension of the war already being fought in Vietnam. No such defense for Libya; if anything, the Libya war cut against the AUMF against Al Qaeda that was passed after 9/11 because, as we’ve recently learned, eliminating Qadaffi was actually a boon to jihadist groups like AQ.

My one criticism of Paul here is his failure to press Kerry on his proferred excuse, that Obama had no time to ask Congress for action because Qadaffi was about to put thousands of Libyan rebels in Benghazi to the sword. Nonsense. Go look at the timeline leading up to the west’s military intervention. Protests against Qadaffi broke out in mid-February; by February 21, Libyan diplomats were asking the UN for a no-fly zone. A day later Hillary was issuing public statements denouncing Qaddafi and by March 1 the Senate had passed a non-binding resolution — unanimously — encouraging the UN to impose that no-fly zone. It wasn’t until March 15, however, that NFZ was finally approved and not until March 19 that France, backed by the U.S., began an air campaign over the country. Obama had nearly an entire month in which he could have asked for congressional approval but Kerry wants you to believe that his decision was made under some sort of emergency conditions, a la an invasion or nuclear attack, where the president had no choice logistically but to act on his own. Pitiful. He’ll be confirmed with 95+ votes anyway.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

answer from Democrats: “SHUT UP!”
answer from (some) Republicans: “RON PAUL!”

Jeddite on January 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I like the cut of this Paul fellow’s jib

Smoochy32 on January 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

BANG !

It really doesn’t matter though, Johnny boy is a club member in good standing.

Mr. Arrogant on January 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I don’t know if Rand Paul could be the next Reagan, but I do know he is one of the very few Republicans willing to fight the left.

18-1 on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Can he debate?

gophergirl on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Rand is growing on me a bit, though I fully expect to be disappointed eventually.

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I am likin this Rand Paul guy.

stenwin77 on January 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM

He’ll be confirmed with 95+ votes anyway.

I wonder how many Republicans will vote for Kerry :(
I pray in advance that these Rs rot in hell for their vote

burrata on January 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Bombing Libya isn’t reminiscent of Ghengis Khan. D’uh.

Flange on January 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Rand Paul! Ohhhhhhhh impress me much? I’ll say he does :-)

Scrumpy on January 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

18-1 on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

You’ll never catch this Paul fan touting him as the next Reagan (hint hint Palinbots) – he was one-of-a-kind. And yes, he is one of the very few R’s with more spine than a wet noodle.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM

C’mon John, why the long face…sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.

d1carter on January 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Palin/Paul and make the democrats PP in their panties.

SouthernGent on January 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

SouthernGent on January 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I like the cut of your jib!!

Dream ticket!

Scrumpy on January 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

The GOP was unwise to let this issue slide. Glad Rand Paul brought it up here.

theperfecteconomist on January 24, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

He’s a politician after all.

Rio Linda Refugee on January 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I hope he pi$$es off every liberal and RINO on earth.

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Senator Paul, the next time you bring up Cambodia, please ask Kerry about the time he spent Christmas there. I’m sure he would welcome the question.

hepcat on January 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

First Hillary, then a take-down of Kerry (who, by the way, served in Vietnam). This Rand guy could finally be the one to unite the conservative and libertarian elements of the GOP while attracting the more independent voters.

Aizen on January 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I like!

KCB on January 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM

At this point, the GOP has nothing to lose, so it’s time to go out there and wage war. At least they will show they have guts. Maybe they will get some respect for choosing to fight instead of folding like cheap suits.

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

The hits they just keep coming. Sen. John Tower’s former “friends” kicked him to the curb for being a supposed womanizer and failed to confirm him for state or Def–forgot which.

Yet Genghis Kerry aka horse face gets an easy ride and barely has to squirm. Did MCCain thank him for his going from pumpkin soup in Hanoi to steak and lobster? Yesterday it was rolled up phone books and hot lights for poor Hildebeast.

arnold ziffel on January 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM

He was my 1st choice for Romney’s running mate. Oh well.

And I’m not a Ron Paul fan.

ORrighty on January 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Philly, yesterday’s behaviour by the repubs was the ultimate proof they don’t want to fight.

arnold ziffel on January 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I could not possibly care less. Frankly, it’s not going to matter because the fiscal cliff is going to hit the reset button on our “Little Jack Horner” visions and all of the right wing combined can’t do a thing about it.

IMHO the best thing he could say is “Bush and Obama were idiots who used scaremongering and end-runs around Clowngress to punch tar babies. I’m ending their mistakes as of now.”

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Not gonna happen. The senile gigolo will never allow GOP to wage war on the ketchup gigolo .

burrata on January 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM

The Donk/MSM complex are doing a slow burn tonight.

The Rand Paul Takedown Project begins in 3-2-1…

Bruno Strozek on January 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I wonder how many Republicans will vote for Kerry :(
I pray in advance that these Rs rot in hell for their vote

burrata on January 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Any one of them that votes for him should primaried and derided until their death. He care nothing for this country, only what he can soak it for. “Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what you country should do for you”, and while we’re at , let’s invade countries that hate us and turn them over to terrorist organizations with no qualms about killing anything that moves for their pedophile prophet. Asswhole

Rio Linda Refugee on January 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Isn’t Kerry’s wife French? She might have connections on where to buy surrender flags in bulk.

lfwest on January 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Does he live in America?

It has become foreign to me.

Electrongod on January 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Completion and Imitiation.

The offspring of great men fall into two categories. I read a very interesting article about this subject. Dubya imitated and completed, the presidency and finishing Iraq. Rand Paul is going to complete Ron Paul mission. I have to find that article it explains why Rand Paul will be president…

Theworldisnotenough on January 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Gotta tell you, I’m really warming to the Blue Buddha guy!

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Meh. I’m impressed that he asked the questions, but not *that* impressed.

I’m hoping that his actions were more geared towards actually wanting someone to be held responsible for the whole Benghazi clusterfark, than trying to show himself not not be like his father OR trying to garner a early position for 2016.

Hitting Clinton and Kerry on rather obvious questions that everyone in Congress & the MSM (ha) should be asking is pretty much fish-in-barrel time.

No, I’m not looking for 1000% ideological purity per se, but I think we may want a little more vetting before the coronation begins anew.

BlaxPac on January 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM

He just sounds so reasonable. Its refreshing.

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

What difference does it make ?
/the expertiest expert with tonnes of foreign policy experience

burrata on January 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Not only that but does he even have a college degree in foreign policyizing?

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Arnold, I believe you are correct. Sigh.

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Kerry took a cheap theatrics cue from Hillary!!! too in wiping away a tear as he reflected on the years of his father’s foreign service under presidents of both parties. The photo capture of Kerry’s emotional reminiscence is worthy of a method actor’s stunt of sincerity.

onlineanalyst on January 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

The Rand Paul Takedown Project begins in 3-2-1…

Bruno Strozek on January 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM

After which the party establishment will loudly and frequently maintain that he is now damaged goods (see Sarah Palin) and must be hounded from our midst in favor of someone else whose turn it is to run (see Jeb Bush).

CurtZHP on January 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Rand Paul has the courage to attack the left, unlike the GOPe.

bw222 on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Gotta tell you, I’m really warming to the Blue Buddha guy!

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Aqua Buddha, you misogynist bigot.

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Palin/Paul and make the democrats PP in their panties.

SouthernGent on January 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

A ticket I would feel okay with losing with. If that ticket lost. So be it.

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Awww c’mon, give the man a break will ya! ;-)

Scrumpy on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Seriously, we don’t have anyone better than Kerry to nominate for this post? How in the world is he a step up from Hillary?

scalleywag on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

lfwest on January 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM

LOL! I believe Terezzzzza is Portuguese, but she speaks French, and that’s close enough.

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Philly on January 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

An attempt at comic relief?

rrpjr on January 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Gotta tell you, I’m really warming to the Blue Buddha guy!

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Hopefully he will be the libs Buddha noire.

arnold ziffel on January 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

JohnphukinKerry is an unindicted traitor so he should be removed from all consideration. The plick has his own special display in Hanoi.

Rio Linda Refugee on January 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Nothing has made me feel as good as the build growing around Paul.

All non-progs are welcome.

Do you know why I’ve been with this guy from his first days?

Because he will let this motherf’er burn just to expose Team Barry.

budfox on January 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I thought the same thing. He wasn’t pushing for an argument, but calmly made good points without looking like a partisan hack.

KCB on January 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Palin/Paul and make the democrats PP in their panties.

SouthernGent on January 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Paul/Palin. Someone who quit to be a TV star and red-meat-throwing blogger does not get top billing. But I’d be fine with you running that ticket; she WAS good at being a VP candidate last time around.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Palin/Paul and make the democrats PP in their panties.

SouthernGent on January 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Striking fear in the hearts of liberals and squishes everywhere.

NoLeftTurn on January 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Since the Nov election, Rand Paul has communicated a nice, strong conservative message (dare say, libertarian??). Marco Rubio better start to do the same – communicate with effective argument. I thought Rubio’s performance in questioning Hillary was kind of weak.

I also think someone from the conservative side needs to have a message of maintaining freedom on the Internet (anti SOPA). Rand, I do believe may be the guy to do that…..

bubbafromkc on January 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM

scalleywag on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Idi Hussein needs someone with combat experience to replace Killary who has combat experience herself ( in Bosnia)

burrata on January 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Gotta tell you, I’m really warming to the Blue Buddha guy!

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I thought that it was Aqua Buddha.

I caught a bit of a Rand Paul interview with Jerry Doyle (whom I don’t particularly care for) on the radio this evening on my way from home to choir practice. I have to say that I like many aspects of his thinking. He actually is quite like Sarah Palin in that she is a nice blend of libertarian/conservative thinking, too.

onlineanalyst on January 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Did you get your talking points from The Huffington Post?

idesign on January 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I’ll give Paul a couple of brownie points for asking the questions but as Allah suggests, he failed to follow up and expose Kerry’s pathetic answer to the ridicule it deserved…the problem with the Beltline Republicans is that while they may differ in how far some are willing to go to make a point there is always a reluctance to press an issue to get resolution. So Paul can now point to this question and say, “see how tough I was” but in the end Kerry will be appproved because people like Paul was unwilling to press the issue…its all grandstanding. The Democrats on the other hand seem to have no problem twisting the knife once its in…

ironmarshal on January 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Lol! I say blue so I can get out in front of all the detractors using the Aqua story. It may or may not work. Could have gone with Azul for the immigration value, but I like good old blue. ; ) Plus I actually own a Blue Buddha. It has 1000 prayers inside it.

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I love this dude. He really doesn’t suffer fools at all. Heh. School him, Rand!

NoLeftTurn on January 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Because he will let this motherf’er burn just to expose Team Barry.

budfox on January 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Great, so how is that different from the whack job Dims that are trying to do that *now*?

And really, how does it expose the Administration? The Administration is exposing the Administration…all you have to do is look at their policies and who’s implementing it.

I don’t want destruction for the sake of winning…”We destroyed the village in order to save it” isn’t a tactic that’s worked in the past.

Maybe this Paul is worth the wait…maybe not. He’s got a lot more to say, do and prove than this.

Just using the same argument the ‘Libertarians’ used during the last election cycle.

BlaxPac on January 24, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Just watching the Left squirm as they are forced to ask a real set of questions brought a brief moment of joy to this wounded soul…

… I hope to see more of it in the next four years, although I know the suffering has only begun.

Seven Percent Solution on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Did you get your talking points from The Huffington Post?

idesign on January 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I get them from reality, whiny twit.

You want to run her as VP again, fine, she actually did something useful in that role. But the fact is she’s a TV/blog star and Rand Paul is in an elected position trying to make some kind of stand against the Obamanation.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

ironmarshal on January 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Kerry was going to be approved before he sat down at that table.

gophergirl on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Yep.

But what kind of foreign policy experience does Rand Paul have?

aryeung on January 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Might wanna add the sarc tag- they’re missing the Terry Moran riff.

M240H on January 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I also heard on the Doyle show that Eric Cantor is heading to Davos for the “climate change” conference, ready to commit US dollars. This had better not be true.

onlineanalyst on January 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM

bubbafromkc on January 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Google “Rand Paul Internet Freedom” and you’ll see he’s been on this big-time for a while. Happy to say, it’s one of his top priorities, in fact.

Firefly_76 on January 24, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I like Paul too. The only hope for the GOP in 2016 is someone with a libertarian touch.

rrpjr on January 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Get a clue Sparky….

“Politics is down stream of popular culture…”

- Breitbart

idesign on January 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Thanks Melon head for reminding me why I gave up coming to this site full of Sarah hating dildos like yourself! Thanx for helping Prezzy Imam get elected to !Nice touch

cableguy615 on January 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

idesign on January 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Take your own advice, clueless. Someone who got run out of the coldest kitchen in the entire USA is not ready for the hottest one.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Thanks whiny wingnut jackwad for reminding us that the mods won’t even ban trolls like you unless you make a freaking bomb threat.

Thanx for helping Prezzy Imam get elected to !Nice touch

cableguy615 on January 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Thanks for assuming I voted for Obama!

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Must be some of that “nuance” stuff.

If being a first class bullshitter is qualification for Sec State, then Kerry is well qualified.

GarandFan on January 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

CurtZHP on January 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Aaarrrrrggghh!

So true that I hafta go pour bleach in my ears so I can cleanse my brain before bedtime….

Bruno Strozek on January 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

ALLAP:

This clip truly proves why presidential debates should be candidates grilled by senators in senate conference rooms and not by media personalities at pseudo townhall meetings or on college campuses.

senator demint’s candidate’s forum were also good.

reliapundit on January 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

onlineanalyst on January 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM

lol. Bet we wouldn’t be surprised if it is true. Maybe he just wants to “listen, keep an open mind and dialog.” Hows that? ;)

arnold ziffel on January 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Must be some of that “nuance” stuff.

GarandFan on January 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

And Shrillary Clintoon is OVER qualified.

It’s a blazing example of how up is down in Liberal Town.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Proving once again why as a general rule, those who go to medical school are simply smarter than those who go to law school. Or at least that used to be the case before ObamaCare ruined healthcare.

txmomof6 on January 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

You’re an idiot…

“As you know, I am not the first or the only candidate to benefit from Gov. Palin and SarahPAC’s courageous support for conserativism. SenatorsDeb Fischer, Jeff Flake, Tim Scott, Marco Rubio, Kelly Ayotte, Rand Paul and other common-sense conservatives are proof that Americans are ready to return to our nation’s founding principles.
I look forward to working alongside these and other strong conservatives to stand up to the big government bureaucracy that is entrenched in Washington, DC. Every American deserves the opportunity to build a better life for our children and grandchildren, and together we will fight for the conservative ideals of liberty and opportunity that made this country the greatest on Earth.
I am humbled and grateful for the continuing support of patriots like you.”

-Ted Cruz

idesign on January 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM

you can’t stop bringing her up can you. no mention of her at all. yet. there you are. in your saggy stinky underwear writing tripe about the only conservative who calls obama out, who stands for life and the second amendment.

shame on you and your ilk.

renalin on January 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Must be some of that “nuance” stuff.

GarandFan on January 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

What is sad is I have been around some likeable bullshitters in me time. They at least were competent.

arnold ziffel on January 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

O did them a favor, left and right, by freeing them from a tough vote.

It wasn’t a “tough” vote. It was a Constitutional requirement. Of course, pretty much none of our Senators or Representatives has seen fit to have to stand up for Constitutional requirements when it comes to the Ineligible Indonesian Dog-Eater. The Constitution has been totally thrown into the trash over the past 4 years as our federal government has gone totally feral.

The Iraq votes weren’t tough for any on the right. And those votes weren’t difficult for anyone on the left until 2008, years afterwards already. George Bush won in 2004 based almost solely on his determination to not run away from Iraq versus Kerry’s whining that he wanted America to retreat and surrender.

There is no comparison between Iraq and Libya nor between the votes. Barky did no one a favor but himself and the French, his strongest Western allies, who were the ones the US went to war for. Barky should have been impeached and thrown out of office for that, but instead no one in the GOP made a peep (as has been the case for all of Barky’s illegitimate tenure) and everyone pretended that nothing had happened – even as we watched American jets bomb jeeps on the ground in order to enforce some non-American “no fly zone”. And still, no one said a word or moved to impeach the muslim jihadi supporting Dog-eater in the White House.

And Cambodia was a totally different story than Libya, too. Libya was a solitary operation in the middle of nowhere, not across the border from an ongoing engagement.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I like the cut of this Paul fellow’s jib

Smoochy32 on January 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Amen to that. This testosterone drug seems to empower the user with unusual powers; we must study this.

As for The Club and their impending approval of their colleague — a truly disreputable a55-wipe, and former leader of the kook-fringe-left, let’s ask which will vote to confirm another 1960s radical as the official voice of American international policy:

Orange Hatch
Portman
Roberts
Shelby
Sessions
Thune
Wicker

Betcha every stinking one of these worthless douches votes to make Mr. Winter Soldier our international mouthpiece.

Jaibones on January 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Bishop on January 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Come on. We’ve had Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, and Romney. How in the world would you disappointed with Rand? Don’t tell me you actually voted for all of these guys.

Notorious GOP on January 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

you can’t stop bringing her up can you. (lie) no mention of her at all. (so what) yet. there you are. in your saggy stinky underwear (laughable assumption) writing tripe about the only conservative who calls obama out, who stands for life and the second amendment. (MAJOR lie)

shame on you and your ilk.

renalin on January 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Not only are you a lying whiner you can’t even spell because you’re so stupid you make HER look like Einstein. I swear you’re enough to make me think the Puritans had the right ideas about how to deal with whiny womb-en like you.

Even your idol can make a coherent post without lying her face off. Try to get up to THAT level.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Notorious GOP on January 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

“Disappointed with Rand” means he doesn’t like his foreign-policy stance or that of his father. But yeah, after that pack of clowns, not supporting a hopelessly unsustainable bunch of occupations is pretty lame.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Heh, pretty good.

Of course the answer has to do with Cambodians not being white guys wearing swastika armbands, and the sympathy the Left feels for Al-Qaeda from the top down. Throw in the fact that Qaddafi was a terrorist thug and all is good.

Now, if President Bush had sent troops into Libya to get Qaddafi, different story entirely.

From what I’ve read Qaddafi was starting to win, but then NATO put an end to that. We didn’t even intervene when Hussein was ruthlessly putting down rebellions in his country after Desert Storm.

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Muslims teach their children that Christians and Jews are decendents of pigs and apes. See the Hadith.

jawkneemusic on January 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I get them from reality, whiny twit.

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Let’s see. She got “Palinized” for running last time and had to leave her governor job and decided to make a few bucks in the meantime.

So let’s just toss the woman by the wayside for being “damaged” because she ran for office and scared the liberals?

Glad I don’t depend on you for loyalty. Also, what’s wrong with making some $$? You got something against making a buck?

kim roy on January 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Jaibones on January 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

The two on your list from Ga best watch they’re backs.

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM

their

Bmore on January 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Well, when the Paul Dynasty Prince Regent takes a tenth of what Palin was put through over a period of just eight or nine months, you might have a point. Paul’s not a threat and no one’s going after his wife or kids. He’s grandstanding to inherit his dad’s Krank Korps.

ddrintn on January 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM

It can’t be stressed enough, although it hardly ever is on the Right, that the Repubics have been on board with the assault on Libya, the overthrowing of Mubarek and the Arab Spring from the very beginning.

It’s why Congress never launched and official investigation, why Hillary was not dragged in front of Congress before the election and why her appearance was delayed till yesterday.

They’re all in on it and they all want Benghazi to just go away. Just like Fast’n Furious.

They should all have their eyes poked out and be herded off a cliff. Every damm one of those bazturds. Paul included, he’s just hammin it up for the suckers- he knows what the score is but he’ll just keep quiet.

sartana on January 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Halp Us Jon Cary We R Stuk In Libya!

Christien on January 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I agree, Rand should start making follow ups more of a habit. Still, I’m grateful he’s even putting these jerks in the hot seat in the first place. Thank God someone’s doing it.

onlineanalyst on January 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Their acting makes me sick too. It’s embarrassing how phony it is. I can barely watch these people.

Dongemaharu on January 24, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Cuz it was’t Christmas?…

Gohawgs on January 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM

MelonCollie on January 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM

What did Rand have to say after Tucson, by the way? I can’t remember. I can’t remember anything the guy did to “take a stand against Obamanation” throughout 2011. It’s weird that only now he’s grabbing that spotlight.

ddrintn on January 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Kerry: What difference does it make at this point who we bomb?!

Christien on January 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM