Video: The obligatory “Michelle Obama rolls her eyes at Boehner” clip

posted at 6:01 pm on January 21, 2013 by Allahpundit

Via Sooper Mexican, you can tell the left’s feeling good today by the fact that there are liberal publications trumpeting this too. I kind of like it just because it’s true to the real spirit of the moment. For all the forced chumminess between the two sides, that eyeroll is a perfect summation of the Lightbringer’s approach to the GOP since, oh, at least last January. While he was up there today intoning about the glory of America and how the only way to stay true to the Founders’ vision is to subvert it while paying lip service to it, Mona Charen was keeping her eye on the ball:

We interrupt this orgy of Obama worship to recall that his campaign huddled early in 2012 and reflected that they could not run on his first-term record. Accordingly, the strategy was “Kill Romney.” Congratulations. That what we’re celebrating today.

They killed him and now the new task is to kill the GOP by implying that they want to starve children or, at least, let them be murdered occasionally in the name of protecting gun rights. Why clink glasses under those circumstances? If I found myself seated next to Harry Reid or Pelosi and forced to make small talk, I’d turn into Jim Carrey at the hotel bar in “Dumb and Dumber” within five minutes. FLOTUS’s reaction is the first and probably last honest moment you’ll see from either side all day. It beats listening to a phony lecture about “name-calling” from President Above The Fray, no?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Call me crazy, but that looks like an “empathetic” roll of the eyes… like he’s said something like “and those goddamn norwegians, can you believe those guys?” and the roll of her eyes is an affirmation of his sentiment.

Obviously, we won’t know what she’s rolling her eyes at until we know what Boehner is saying there, but don’t be too quick to assume that she’s rolling her eyes AT him.

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Yes, clearly that was a comment about Norwegians.

My God you’re stupid.

fossten on January 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I get its a conservative site. But that’s no excuse for some of the disgusting attacks on the first lady. Attacking a politician’s policies is one thing, but their families are off-limits.
nonpartisan on January 21, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Where did they dig this nonpartisan pilgrim up??

Note he can’t write anything without some kind of grammatical or spelling error included in his comment.

Typical Obama voter and or YouTube commenter.

Sherman1864 on January 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Good table manners it is then. Two thumbs up!

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Aunt Eshter

Dingbat63 on January 21, 2013 at 8:56 PM

rogerb on January 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Left on left action is always fun to behold. ; )

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Did the WH fire the team of consultants hired to soften Michelle’s image? Or was that just to get through reelection.
I get the feeling Michelle is not thrilled about jumping through hoops.
I think we’re about to see Michelle thumb her nose at taxpayers–more Spain trips, lobster lunches, his/her jet and limo rides, glitzy WH parties.
What are the consequences?
The media will polish her image and protect the Obama legacy.
But if Michelle is going to unleash her real self it sure will be fun to watch.

bailey24 on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I mean after all you’re the one that comes here to lob insults at folks who don’t think as you do. I would never think to do that at say Kos or HuffyPo. Something is definitely missing for you if you have a need to come and belittle others. What is it dear?

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I come here because it used to be a place of rational disagreement. I’ve been here since 2007. But something has changed. The disagreement has been replaced by pointless hate.

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Esther

Dingbat63 on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

She was acknowledging his comment. Not really rolling her eyes

Opinionnation on January 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I’ve been here since 2006. I remember how your side spoke of Bush and others.
Save it.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Of course I’m still trying to confirm which one is KeninCT? I’m leaning towards lost, but could be persuaded otherwise.

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Why did you change? Why the pointless hate from you?

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Call me crazy, but that looks like an “empathetic” roll of the eyes… like he’s said something like “and those goddamn norwegians, can you believe those guys? All this over a damn flag” and the roll of her eyes is an affirmation of his sentiment.

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Fixed

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Opinionnation on January 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM

She’s been rolling her eyes @ the American people since 2008.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Why is the right so mad about this? She threw a little shade, why does that mean she hates all white people? The Bidens are white, they spend a lot of time together. She does lots of events with white people nearly every single day. She just doesn’t like John Boehner….this hardly makes her unique.

libfreeordie on January 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Each and every day, Gracie? I’m sure you can back up your claim with evidence from the First Lady’s Public Schedule, which is online.

Ruh-Roh! No events at all scheduled for the next 2 weeks. In other words, she’s still on vacay.

D-

As a college teaching assistant, I’m sure you’re familiar with the P-BS series “In Performance at The White House”. Enjoy this episode from 2011, where Michelle and her Mom reluctantly sit in the front row and then share their mutual distaste for a traditional American Art form…

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Why did you change? Why the pointless hate from you?

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Good question, my friend. Good question.

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Poinless hate?

I look forward to your suicide on November 6th.

SnarkVader on March 19, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Or this?

Maybe Bristol should try an aspirin between her knees next time.

SnarkVader on March 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Which is pointless, which is hate? Neither? Both? One or the other?

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

We are getting sick and tired of being the constant target for leftist vitriol. You just assume we have to sit here and take it, while you filth say and do anything with impunity.

BTW, the hate is real, but it most certainly isn’t pointless.

sharrukin on January 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Those poor lobsters…

Seven Percent Solution on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Insert whatever phrase makes you feel best about your country, but you have to admit that the roll of the eyes could be in agreement with what Boehner said. I’m no body language expert, but it looks to me like she’s rolling her eyes WITH him, not AT him.

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Good question, my friend. Good question.

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM

You are not my friend. You used to be the loyal opposition, then the adversary, now an enemy. Make no mistake the rules changed when your ilk harms me or mine. The rules changed. I didn’t change the rules.

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Laura and Barbara Bush were real ladies, class all the way.

lostmotherland on January 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM

F-IFY

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Those poor lobsters…

Seven Percent Solution on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Lol! ; )

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Good table manners it is then. Settled, next.

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

C’mon. Tom. I’m no body language expert either but this woman’s constant demeanor is of a very unhappy person. She can’t hide it.

What makes it so hard for most of us to take is that she has a lot less to be unhappy about than the average citizen. It comes from her soul.

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Moochelle’s eye rolls were bad but her flatulence was far, FAR worse.

viking01 on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

What makes it so hard for most of us to take is that she has a lot less to be unhappy about than the average citizen 99% of the rest of the world. It comes from her soul.

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

FIFM

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM

As a college teaching assistant

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Now I’m laughing so hard it actually hurts a little. Thanks!

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM

SparkVader made SnarkVader have a pants wetting tantrum.

SparkPlug on January 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM

What a pig.

Colorado Anne on January 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

SparkPlug on January 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM

It would seem that you did friend. Nice job. ; )

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I’m surprised the fingers hit the keys that’s how truly silly that comment was.

kim roy on January 21, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I am getting the impression that SnarkVader is trying to compete with sesqui for the coveted “Poster With the Highest % Of Vacuous Posts Award”

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

LOL

Next time, why don’t you try offering rational dissent before you start snarking and complaining?

Anti-Control on January 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Bohner “hey Obama, is it ok I call you Obama, isn’t this cool you are so presidential I really liked your speech, do you think me and the fam could get a picture, buddy, freind, pal”

O “heheheha yeah sure whatever, bohner”

Michelle eyes rolling under breath “what a b*tch”

C-Low on January 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Call me crazy

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM

OK, but just this one time. It’s nice to see you Leftists use the “C’ word, I always thought it was verboten on your Planet.

Speaking of which, did you know that until your ACLU had it shut down, there was a state mental hospital in Newtown Connecticut?

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Moochelle’s eye rolls were bad but her flatulence was far, FAR worse.

viking01 on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

No, that was just the noise from her rolling her thighs.

TXUS on January 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

[Comment deleted for TOU violation. -- Ed]

SnarkVader on April 1, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Too funny.

rogerb on January 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM

It was more of a, “This food is really good and I don’t want to turn all the way around” look.

Opinionnation on January 21, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Tom_Shipley on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Alright, I’ve viewed the clip again from your perspective and have to admit you might be right.

But I still maintain that this is one unhappy woman.

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

rogerb on January 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Lol! My sides are splitting. ; )

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

“Obama’s not an intellectual. What he is is he’s adept at mimicking the mannerisms of an intellectual” Richard Epstein, Professor of Law at the New York University School of Law and a former Obama supporter.

You’re a cult member, Snark

Cleombrotus on January 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Yep – 0dumba’s a shallow parrot.

I remember when I was first hearing him, and remarked to someone how he was laughably copying MLK Jr.’s speech stylizations w/o having any of Martin’s soul or sincerity. What a hollow dope he is.

Anti-Control on January 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Moochelle’s eye rolls were bad but her flatulence was far, FAR worse.

viking01 on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

No, that was just the noise from her rolling her thighs.

TXUS on January 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Then how do you explain the tears in the front row ???

viking01 on January 21, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Where’s the evidence that she knows better? I recall reading several stories about Michelle Obama in Chicago, after Barry had been elected to the U.S. Senate, which featured Michelle rudely elbowing aside guests at various buffet functions, while arrogantly announcing “I’m the Senator’s wife” to the people she butted in front of.

AZCoyote on January 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Because she needed to get to the food… Duh.

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Those poor lobsters…

Seven Percent Solution on January 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Not to worry, there are plenty of them-in recent years here in northern New England there has been something of a lobster population explosion, and we’ve seen them selling at many times for less per pound than ground beef. Even then, I only bother to get some about 3 or 4 times a year, mainly for lobster rolls (the only way to go).

What’s so bizarre about Michelle’s (not that she’s alone in this regard, to be fair) obsession with lobster is that it was always a Poor Person’s Food, and was always eaten as such. When you eat steamed lobster in the raw, so to speak, you wear a bib, and always get your face and your hands messy.

Lobster is only a “delicacy” to those who have never lived close enough to Maine to over the years become totally used to them (or totally sick to death of them).

But of course, our Dear Leaders probably sliced their lobster tails and ate them with a small fork, a la Mr. Pitt with the candy bar. Hoi Polloi, indeed!

Question for our Dear Leader Kneepads here: if live Maine Lobster’s market price in D.C. was less per pound than a pound of ground beef hamburger, would it still appear on the WH menu?

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I actually think that this video humanizes them, it shows that Obama and Michelle are not fakers, they’re real people. They eat like real people, not like some stuckup royalty. I may not agree with 100% of Obama’s policies, but I respect him as a man, and that is very important at the end of the day.

nonpartisan on January 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Wow.. So my parents were wrong when they emphasized table manners . Heck, I went to a function at business school a few years ago that was about using the right fork, knife, etc and proper dinner etiquette. The fact that the President and First Lady of the U.S. don’t have the same courtesies that 22-year-old recent graduates are expected to have and their supporters cover up for them is quite disturbing.

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

What a pig.

Colorado Anne on January 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Yeah, she is.

St Gaudens on January 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I’ve met Jackie Onassis. I’ve worked with Jackie Onassis. Michelle Obama is no Jackie O. To continue to assert that she has any grace or style, or bears any resemblance to JFK’s widow is the final clown car in the grotesque parade of insults that is the Obamas.

Urban Infidel on January 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I <3 Allison Krauss!

Laura in Maryland on January 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

At least some staffer told her to use utensils when in public. At home, you just know the Obama WH chef has gotta be use to yelling “Soooo-eeey!”.

whatcat on January 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

‘nonpartisan’ you stupid peice of shit, she first as to be a LADY, before she gets respect as ‘First Lady’. Look at that thug POS hunched at the table shoveling lunch in. And her damned outfit looks like it was cobbled together from three different Goodwill locations.

rayra on January 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Here’s the pos’s ugly squash-faced, marble-mouthed, hooker-wigged beard rolling her eyes at John Boehner while stuffing her mug with the 3000 calorie inaugural lunch.

What a classless disgusting couple.

Notice the pos is wiping his nose and not eating too much. Must be that coke. No problem. The pos’s beard eats enough for 100.

Barbarians in the WH.

Check her tasteless non-existent table manners; arm resting on table, darting down to the plate like a pig scoffing down chow instead of placing food on fork and raising it to her mouth like civilized people.

And the pos picking his nose and wiping away the residue.
Absolutely nauseating. And I bet they’re both stinky

wyntre on January 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM

What he said! Harrumph harrumph!

rayra on January 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Moochelle is in a class all her own.

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

rayra on January 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Would Aunt Esther have made a better-looking and classier First Lady than Michelle Obama?

Anti-Control on January 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

If I got stuck with that Rick James wig, I’d be grumpy too.

Chuck Schick on January 21, 2013 at 10:52 PM

What a cow!!

david kumbera on January 21, 2013 at 10:56 PM

She looks as ‘beautiful’ as ever, from the inside to the outside.

What a cow!!

david kumbera on January 21, 2013 at 10:56 PM

You, what have the good cows ever done to you?

Schadenfreude on January 21, 2013 at 10:57 PM

First rate first lady.

They killed the last shred of decency in the US.

Schadenfreude on January 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Urban Infidel on January 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Jackie Kennedy was gorgeous and graceful and what all first ladies, especially younger ones should aspire to. She had awesome style and was ridiculously smart. Love hear even though she died when I was 12.

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

tom daschle concerned on January 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM

God is that wig hideous.

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM

[Comment deleted for TOU violation. -- Ed]

SnarkVader on April 1, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Too funny.

rogerb on January 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Lol! My sides are splitting. ; )

Bmore on January 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . . . . . . . . . . . I didn’t even get to read it.

Grumble, mumble, gripe, wine
. . . . . . . . . . : (

listens2glenn on January 21, 2013 at 11:23 PM

By looking sullen, pouty and peeved, the First Lady is just proving to the world that a silk purse really can’t be made out of a sow’s ear.
God, even her posture is terrible.

ansonia on January 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Even better than the look of ‘Leave me alone” that Gobblin’ Mooch gave Boehner is the Nose Picker In Chief, hard at work at the end of the clip. According to the Kneepad Media that’s a sign of extreme intelligence when it’s done in public. Especially as often as the NPIC does it. I think he’s picking our future.

ghostwalker1 on January 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Moochelle simply has no class. What else need be said?

TulsAmerican on January 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

She was acknowledging his comment. Not really rolling her eyes

Opinionnation on January 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM

And she’s so beautiful too.

Schadenfreude on January 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM

No wonder they keep her locked up.

Remember that clip bfore you condemn Boehner next time.

WryTrvllr on January 22, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Let’s not go overboard here – she put up with her scumbag husband, a blatant serial philanderer.

What’s admirable about that? Just how “ridiculously smart” could she have been for tolerating his behavior?

Anti-Control on January 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Illinidiva on January 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Anti-Control on January 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM

All “wives of public figures” put up with that rot, from the beginning of time until . . . . . really not all that long ago.

The only ones that come to mind are the former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey, the former California Governor . . . . . uhhhhhhhh
. . . . . “what’s his name” . . . . . you know … he use to be a movie star or something … that guy.

listens2glenn on January 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM

listens2glenn on January 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM

What does the fact that many of those wives put up that crap have to do with my point? (side note: I know of someone who traveled with a MLB team in the ’80s, who reported that only 2 of the married players didn’t cheat on their wives!)

People who tolerate philandering spouses don’t respect themselves much – instead of being admirable or “ridiculously smart”, they are icky whores of some sort.

Anti-Control on January 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Allah, you’ve got quite the racist cesspool here. You must be so proud.

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I don’t like you either because I am a racist hater and I hate you because of your color,
Snarko. What color are you anyway, other than Pinko?

I wonder if you can tell I am joking mostly.

Prolly not.

Sherman1864 on January 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I’d roll my eyes at Boehner, too.

What ever happened to the 59+ million Americans who voted not to re-elect an incumbent President? Do those people not count? I know they don’t count to Barack and Michelle, but do they also not count to Republicans?

Is no one representing their interests? Is no one going to stand up, ever, and say NO to this marching army of debt and destruction?

Fed up. Along with an awful lot of other people. A pox on both their parties. It’s time for a new way. It’s like a patched together house. At some point, it’s better to bulldoze the thing and start over.

IndieDogg on January 22, 2013 at 2:47 AM

This one’s for you, Moochele!

Roll your eyes at this!

pilamaye on January 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM

listens2glenn on January 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM

It seems to me that I misunderstood your point – I apologize for my error!

Anti-Control on January 22, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Fee Pawty Fee Pawty Fee Pawty C’mon my sisahs!!! We go get white boy’s stuff an we don’t be makin’ no pancakes! Jus lemee get my hair on straight!

Mr. Grump on January 22, 2013 at 6:25 AM

At least I didn’t call her a pig. She’s just a dressed up welfare whore and she didn’t have to make the pancakes.

Mr. Grump on January 22, 2013 at 6:30 AM

People who act like lackeys always have contempt shown for them. Boehner has it coming.

Panther on January 22, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Under three things the earth trembles;
under four it cannot bear up:
a slave when he becomes king,
and a fool when he is filled with food; an unloved woman when she gets a husband,
and a maid when she succeeds her mistress.P

Proverbs 30:21-23

Cleombrotus on January 22, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I would have laughed my rear end off if Boehner had given Moochele the finger when she rolled her eyes at him.

Of course, the media would have crucified him over a flaming pit at that point.

pilamaye on January 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Now I know what “Putting lipstick on a pig” really means.

bluesdoc70 on January 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

SnarkVader on January 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Maybe its because many on the right finally realized there is no point in arguing with a liberal, and have started using the left’s own tactics.

zoyclem on January 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM

All the while speed-shovelling that taxpayer-bought grub into her maw.

PJ Emeritus on January 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM

As much fun as it is to think that Michelle is rolling her eyes at Boehner, I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. Barry talking to Boehner behind her back, he says something, the two guys smile and Michelle seems to roll her eyes in agreement (she doesn;t even look at her husband as he speaks) — possibly all three are talking about how much Schumer loves the mic.

urban elitist on January 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM

And all that food goes straight to her a**. Yeah I said it.

HerneTheHunter on January 22, 2013 at 8:23 AM

SHE EATS LIKE SHES IN PRISON, WHAT A NASTY NASTY PIG SHE IS…

ARIZONAVETERAN on January 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM

viking01 on January 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Norwegian? Sorry, this whole thread is very amusing. Michelle does need to learn appropriate First Lady manners. But, if after four years, she still makes these kind of mistakes, I’m certain the Office of Protocol has given up on her.

Fallon on January 22, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I have to tell you the women looks about as happy to be there and doing this again for another 4 years, as she would be having her foot repeatedly slammed in a car door.

I really think they thought they were going to be sent packing and were all to happy to head to Hawaii and a 35m dollar luxury compound.

She has that been there, done it and seen it, got that t-shirt attitude. Mo would much rather be doing anything but what she is having to do now.

The problem is we have all been held hostage by this hit at it, “couldn’t find my ass with both hands and bloodhound attitude”. Now we are going to be subjected to it for another 4 years and it’s effects will last for decades to come.

Tilly on January 22, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Now I know what “Putting lipstick on a pig” really means.

bluesdoc70 on January 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

I understand the putting lipstick on a pig thing. But was it really necessary to glue a beaver pelt to the pig’s head?

Happy Nomad on January 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

So why is everyone assuming she rolled her eyes at what Borhner said? Maybe she rolled her eyes at what her husband said….I know I would. I get the feeling she has very little respect for him, can’t prove it just something about the way she is around him.

Deanna on January 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I didn’t watch…Did she pop in a wad of gum and start filing her nails?

bluesdoc70 on January 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM

The impression Mooch has made on average Americans is not a good one…and her Mess Hall manners and eye rolling do nothing to alleviate that impression.

kingsjester on January 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM

ARIZONAVETERAN on January 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Speaking of nasty pigs…

urban elitist on January 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I am hoping someone here can tell me where I can find the bus to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s America.

There is still an empty chair in D.C.

Fleuries on January 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I’m okay with the eye roll (wouldn’t expect anything more) but why is the First Lady eating with her elbow on the table?

shollen on January 22, 2013 at 8:50 AM

SHE EATS LIKE SHES IN PRISON…

ARIZONAVETERAN on January 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Ha ha ha , too funny. Afraid someone’s gonna take it before she’s finished with it.

Cleombrotus on January 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM

The video.

Who was filming her eat? Isn’t that a no no?

She looks like she does not like sitting next to John Boehner and we don’t really know why she is rolling her eyes…it might be because she might not get enough to eat if she engages in meaningless chit chat. Completely different body language than when she is people she is comfortable with.

Does any website have the dialogue?

We could make up funny things all day with what they are saying.
The President is probably saying, This girl loves to eat, there ain’t nothing she won’t put in her mouth. And Boehner is patting her and defending her, and so, she rolls her eyes, because this is how she is treated at home, teased all day, and at meals. And Boehner says, “You just finish up honey.”

…totally innocent and apolitical.

Fleuries on January 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Happy Nomad on January 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Maybe she got advice from Jim Traficant.

Deanna on January 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

That clip of Moochelle is priceless.

So is this.

petefrt on January 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I didn’t watch…Did she pop in a wad of gum and start filing her nails?

bluesdoc70 on January 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Look under the table. She probably has her shoes taken off.

petefrt on January 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Obviously, it’s one of those ‘adult lifetime’ moments where she’s really proud of the country.

locomotivebreath1901 on January 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Yes, clearly that was a comment about Norwegians.

My God you’re stupid.

fossten on January 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Can’t be stated often enough…

right2bright on January 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM