Piers Morgan: Alex Jones is the best advertisement for gun control you could wish for

posted at 4:01 pm on January 8, 2013 by Allahpundit

Last night’s cable-news car crash reminded me of how reporters used to go to tea-party rallies and seek out the nuttiest people they could find for self-discrediting quotes and photos. A cheap tactic to smear the whole group, but an effective one. Took Morgan awhile but somehow he figured out that insulting soft-spoken gun-rights advocates to their faces is less persuasive than letting a guy famous for 9/11 conspiracy theories shriek about guns and 1776 and the New World Order on camera for 15 minutes. Dave Weigel says the segment was actually proof of how lame an interviewer Morgan is since he failed to really challenge Jones at any point. I dunno. The segment was designed to be a freak show that would hopefully alienate fencesitters from the gun-rights cause. Why interrupt the star attraction during his performance? It’s like criticizing a skeptic for inviting the “experts” from “Ancient Aliens” on and then not asking thoughtful questions about aerodynamics. Just wind ‘em up and let ‘em go.

“He was the best advertisement for gun control you could wish for,” Morgan told POLITICO.

“That kind of vitriol, hatred, and zealotry is really quite scary. I didn’t feel threatened by him, but I’m concerned that someone like him has that level of influence,” Morgan said. “There’s got to be a level of discourse that can rise above what happened last night. It was undignified, unedifying.”…

“Sometimes it’s better to let somebody have the rope they need to tie themselves in knots,” Morgan told POLITICO, noting that he had been far more vocal and more passionate in previous interviews with gun advocates. According to Morgan, Jones continued ranting straight through the commercial break that divided the two-segment interview…

“He is clearly a smart guy under the craziness,” Morgan said. “Look, you could tell from the way he ranted that he’s not a stupid man. But that makes him more dangerous. There will be lots of people who follow him avidly who are not so intelligent, who believe everything he says.”

As a chaser after yesterday’s shot, skip to 2:40 and listen as Mike Bloomberg’s plot to assassinate Jones with NYPD mafia dressed as crackheads is exposed. Any follow-up questions, anyone?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

Not a fan of Piers Morgan or his agenda behind this interview, but all I can say to him is…
Well played, Mr. Morgan… well, played… *golf clap*

Glenn Jericho on January 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

mnjg on January 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I enjoy Allah. Balance from our side of the isle. It doesn’t mean I agree, just means I like him as the bouncing board and opposite of my knee jerk. Not a complete opposite, just enough to help keep me honest.

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Alex Jones is awesome and is a conservative unlike the clowns Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, etc.

air_up_there on January 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

{sarc} Why of course, the idea that if we were to unilaterally disarm, some of those in power might abuse their office to the point of taking advantage of those with no ability to resist… that’s EXACTLY the same as believing in a giant conspiratorial cabal to disarm everyone for the express purpose of doing malevolent things to everyone. {/sarc}

Why is everything an extreme insanely paranoid conspiracy with you nutbags?

You may not like what you see when you look into the mirror. But Alex Jones is your reflection.

keep the change on January 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Funny, but you only proved that about yourself.

CapnObvious on January 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Who is Pablo Honey?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Ever see “Silence of the Lambs?”

Think Jame Gumb.

CurtZHP on January 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

My theory. Allah will use this and the McChrystal thread plus one or two more for QOTD.

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

OliverB on January 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

You got it, Oliver. I ain’t beating up on ANY of my allies.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

“That kind of vitriol, hatred, and zealotry is really quite scary.”

So were the OWS riots…

Seven Percent Solution on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

terry, he that is not against you is for you.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM

…for the time being…or for the moment…or that you know about…

right2bright on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Yea….I rather not associate with people who think the government is out to get them and kill them. Like I said the dude needs help.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Disclaimer: didn’t see the clip – they block streaming media here at work (yes, I’m periodically goofing off and cjecking in here). That said, I’m not sure his concern is that the gov’t is out to kill him — they just want to oppress him…

affenhauer on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Unfortunately(or fortunately), there has been a push in the conservative movement over the last 5 years to accuse liberals of agreeing with every idea put for by every liberal.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Nonsense. The trillion dollar coin is being pushed by liberal commentators in several different editorials and on TV. That is just one example. With liberals, their nuts are mainstream in the liberal movement, and Alex Jones is marginal at best to Republicans.

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

CurtZHP on January 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Lol! Had to look that one up. Schweet!

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Bottom Line: Piers brought him on the show for no other purpose than to embarrass the pro 2nd amendment crowd. “Look at what a bunch of freaks they are!”

CurtZHP on January 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM

keep the change on January 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

yes… because most conservatives believe bush planned 9/11, the “international bankers” (ahem, jews) run the world, and that the government is using genetically modified food and drugs to control us.

Actually, sounds like typical liberal nonsense to me, but lets be charitable and say everyone has their crazies. I don’t think anyone, including Alex Jones, would consider Alex Jones a conservative though. He’s sort of a libertarian, I s’pose, but mostly just a nut.

Timin203 on January 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Odd, my perception was it was pretty good snark.

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM

What point is AP trying to make about the Second Amendment by writing this post? I can’t see any pro-Second Amendment slant to covering Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan and taking Piers Morgan’s side.

I read his commentary as AP trying to show how he’s one of the “enlightened” conservatives, not at all like crazy rube bitter clingers who are his readership.

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

In the larger picture, Morgan does more damage than Jones does.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Bmore, I concur with your assessment. Reality grounding is a good and necessary tool. Plus, I enjoy the snark as well.

D-fusit on January 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Couple points here. I don’t know what goes on in Jones’ mind, but we conservatives do this all the time.

OliverB on January 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I’m not an Alex Jones fan and believe he played right into Piers Morgan’s hands but at least he is properly skeptical of authority, even if he’s a nut. A nut who opposes tyranny is better than a supporter or enabler of tyranny.

FloatingRock on January 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Jones sounded and acted like a nut case…too bad, if he used 1/2 the words, paused, took a breath, he would have been convincing.

Uh, he was talking about great white sharks, beating about beating old ladies and mass murder pills. I don’t think breathing and pausing would have helped.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

air_up_there on January 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I don’t know if you’re serious or not, but I’ve listened to a few of his radio clips and read some of his stuff (when linked on drudge)… I mean, I guess I can see the entertainment value. And if that’s what you want to believe, fine, but it’s very different then what most people would consider “conservatism.” Fairly certain Alex Jones would NOT consider himself a conservative, as republicans are also just pawns of the “international bankers” like the democrats.

Timin203 on January 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

We’re criticizing a loon and you’re damn near parroting him.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Huh?

And who’s this “we” you’re running around with? You refer to conservatives as “they” (“And conservatives keep wondering why they lose issue after issue.”) so I’m a loss as to who you think you’re representing and what the hell you think you’re saying.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

right2bright on January 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Well, look, if I’m gonna err on estimating what this crowd in Washington is capable of, let me not err on the side of UNDER-estimating them.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Mainstream in the liberal movement? What liberal recommending we mint a trillion dollar coin is mainstream in the liberal movement? Paul Krugman is the only one I know of that can be considered mainstream.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Who do you all think is more crazy or dangerous? Alex Jones or the braintrust in Washington that wants to mint a trillion dollar coin to pay off our debt?

OliverB on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I do not… Allahpundit is a DEFEATIST and Knee Jerk reactionary who is always looking for anything under the sun to justify his defeatism and knee jerk reaction… I think that he is surrounded by liberals at work and in his social life and he is greatly intimidated by them… This intimidation is clearly shown in his writings…

[mnjg on January 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM]

Wouldn’t the reasonable reply be “Why do you say that?”

Dusty on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

In the larger picture, Morgan does more damage than Jones does.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Not sure I agree. Piers Morgan is a quasi-socialist and Alex Jones is a quasi-anarchist. Can’t say I can take either d-bag side.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

A nut who opposes tyranny is better than a supporter or enabler of tyranny.

FloatingRock on January 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Ditto.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Yup, standard leftist/Alinsky tactic here by Muskets Morgan -

Freeze and isolate your ideological opponent (legal gun owners) by painting their position as the “extreme” and “nutty” position and then attack them for their beliefs and do not engage them on the merits of the argument.

I guess you can give Muskets credit for adding in the use of a useful-idiot to demonstrate just how “nutty” our side is.

When will conservatives and folks on the right learn that we can not win as long as we play on the left’s terms? The fight needs to be taken to them and their positions need to be called out as the extreme ones (unlimited abortions, consequence-free promiscuity, anti-rights, etc.). Sean Hannity or Hugh Hewitt or someone needs to interview Rosanne Barr about gun-control and make sure that her opinion is promoted as the mainstream Leftist view….

powerpickle on January 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I think they spiked his coffee, tea or what ever he was drinking before the show. Other than his odd behavior and utter lack of knowledge of 911, he did have his share of valid points.

DDay on January 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Took my beginners course today. What do you know, turns out that I’m a decent shot.
Bad guys…BEWARE!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Huh?

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Seriously? What does that have to do with anything? How is that material at all?

You’re going to criticize my grammar? Better make sure I conjugate my verbs correctly or my point is moot.

You don’t understand my point, but take the time to criticize the pronouns I use. That’s where you spend your time. Wow.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

And Piers Morgan is the best advertisement for media control you could wish for. Doesn’t make it right.

besser tot als rot on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Maybe its strictly a matter of perception. For example, when I choose my nom, I did so because I wished it to reflect my nature. I presume you did the same. While that might be my perception of why you choose it. It may not be the case. Say, why did you choose your nom?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

besser tot als rot on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Allahpundit isn’t arguing for gun control.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Well, save your ire for those who can REALLY do you and yours harm.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

You answered your own question and you can add Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-NY.

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Bad guys…BEWARE!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Any moving targets?

DDay on January 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I wasn’t criticizing your grammar, numbnuts. I was trying to find out who you think is the “we” you are associating yourself with. It’s not conservatives. That’s for sure.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I understood your point full well. Again, I wasn’t “criticizing” your use of pronouns but merely trying to understand who the hell you think you represent (LOL). It was an idiotic point you were trying to make.

Don’t blame me because you can’t think straight.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Fair to say they deserve each other.
Piers Morgan pretends to be smart and Alex Jones pretends to be tough.

verbaluce on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Morgan can go straight to Hades.

This is the first time I’ve seen/heard Jones. He has a right to his insanity. Still, Morgan, the creep/crook, is in no position to preach. Jones did him a favor. He’ll be on the air for another month than already anticipated.

Yack, I hate snivelers.

Schadenfreude on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Morgan is the perfect example TO HAVE GUNS.

He has such a underlying, psychotic demeanor, calm, expressionless face then suddenly he can snap at anytime.

I want to protect myself from people like him

Philo Beddoe on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Bad guys…BEWARE!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Just keep repeating to yurself, “Sight alignment and trigger squeeeeze.”

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Any moving targets?

DDay on January 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM

No-but I could hit one if it was.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

The salient point is that Alex Jones-type thinking is no different from what the gun nuts say. They both maintain that without guns in the hands of patriots, the US government – an intrinsically malevolent entity – will come to do unspeakable things to the people, and that private gun ownership is the only thing that stops the US government from doing that. That view is expressed over and over again right here on Hotair. It always comes down to that – the fear of the federal government and what they would do if they are allowed to carry out their “plan” to “disarm” the population.

So yes, that is insane. That is paranoia. And while you may not like Alex Jones for his 9/11 and Israel views, you have no problem with his views on this conspiracy.

keep the change on January 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Nope. Alex Jones is not in my mirror, sorry. Nice effort at spin, but not trusting the Government is not the same as fearing it. Neither does it indicate insanity; quite the opposite. As to paranoia, just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you.

ghostwalker1 on January 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Fair to say they deserve each other.
Piers Morgan pretends to be smart and Alex Jones pretends to be tough.

verbaluce on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Buy lottery tickets because I agree with verbaluce.

Jones likes the constitution and Morgan hates it, the ‘elitist’ eurochamberlin.

Schadenfreude on January 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

It’s not your grammar it’s your implied claim that you are not a lefty.

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but truth be told, I never knew who this guy was until HA posted the Piers Morgan video. He seems to be a bit paranoid, and his Truther stuff is nuts, but, based purely on his Piers Morgan interview and this video, if his Truther and paranoid stuff could be filtered out, I kind of like this dude. At least he has balls, unlike most Repubs. He’s totally right on the gun issue. And I’m glad he stuck it to Piers (who should indeed be deported, along with many others.) I could see myself enjoying a conversation with this guy over a beer or two.

WhatSlushfund on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

We’re criticizing a loon and you’re damn near parroting him.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

lockstep groupthink in the sanitarium? knock me over with a .17 casing!

tom daschle concerned on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

… The fight needs to be taken to them and their positions need to be called out as the extreme ones (unlimited abortions, consequence-free promiscuity…

powerpickle on January 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM

socons never learn…

nathor on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Piers Morgan pretends to be smart and Alex Jones pretends to be tough.

verbaluce on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I don’t know. I think he actually will go and get in his opponents faces. He doesn’t just sit behind his microphone like some do.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Allahpundit isn’t arguing for gun control.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

No, he’s just mocking someone who truly desires liberty and limited government and who points out tyranny. Par for the course of the HA establishment.

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Alex Jones makes his living selling conspiracies to the clinically paranoid and emotionally stunted. He isn’t the voice of responsible gun owners; he is a carnival barker, a snake oil salesman. He isn’t even a patriot (9/11 is an inside job, etc) Alex Jones is the scum of the earth.

I have to say, Piers Morgan, a sanctimonious, pretentious, finger wagging blowhard has played this situation like a violin.

V7_Sport on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Wouldn’t the reasonable reply be “Why do you say that?”

Dusty on January 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Because that is my opinion of Allhapundit and why he is always a defeatist and a knee jerk reactionary… I know many liberals but I will make sure that they are not my friends and for certain that I will never be intimidated by their stupid opinions… In fact I make sure that I am the one who initimidates them and they have to think long and hard before giving their stupid opinions in front of me because they know that I will destroy their whole argument in 30 seconds and show them as intellectually inferior and as a joke…

mnjg on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Well, save your ire for those who can REALLY do you and yours harm.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Jones spit on Michelle Malkin’s face. If I were guess which from these two d-bags is more likely to cause me physical harm….I would go with Jones.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Alex Jones is a liberal straw man – or hay bale. Of course Sir Piers was the model of decorum while the bull wrecked his china shop….But enough of farm metaphors.
Alex Jones is an idiot, and I could not care less that he supports the 2nd Ammendment. It’s kind of like Hitler doing ads for Pet Shelters. Stop the madness.

Randy

williars on January 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

You’re an Awex Jonze fan?
Stunner. ///

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Don’t blame me because you can’t think straight.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Your statements are just one cliche after another. I’m sorry to interrupt. “Sometimes it’s better to let somebody have the rope they need to tie themselves in knots.”

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Say, why did you choose your nom?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I chose mine because I’m the ghost of Saul Alinsky.

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

At least he has balls, unlike most Repubs. He’s totally right on the gun issue.

WhatSlushfund on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Could bear repeating.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Trollapalooza!

kingsjester on January 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Allahpundit isn’t arguing for gun control.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

No, Allahpundit is not arguing for gun control but he is showing defeatism and knee jerk reaction… The goal of his post is to tell us that a meaningless interview by two meaningless people is going to be bad for the pro- 2nd amendment people… Most of his post are full of defeatism and knee jerk reactions… As I said in previous post I think that he is surrounded by liberals in his life and he is greatly intimidated by them and it shows in his writings…

mnjg on January 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Jones spit on Michelle Malkin’s face.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

What? This I did not know. When did THIS happen?

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Lew!!!!

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Reframe the argument: If even a questionable character like Alex Jones is on the right side of the Second Amendment, what kind of insane extremist must Piers Morgan be?

CapnObvious on January 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

At least he has balls, unlike most Repubs. He’s totally right on the gun issue.

WhatSlushfund on January 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

And wrong on everything else. Just because a scumbag maniac agrees with you one point, doesn’t make him LESS of a scumbag maniac.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Your statements are just one cliche after another. I’m sorry to interrupt.

LOL.

segasagez on January 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Good quote of Pierce’s to pick … since the idiot got the CLICHE wrong. When someone says to “give him enough rope” they aren’t talking about “to tie [himself] in knots”.

If you’re going to accuse me of using cliches then you should at least know enough to not parrot the mistakes of others for cliches that all Americans are well-acquainted with.

Dude, give it up already.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM

A lot of ripping on Allah. He just has different priorities. He seems more of a foreign policy big military strong America conservative. That’s totally fine in my book. But there are a lot of us out there that our number one priority is defending the constitution. Even the parts we don’t agree with.

OliverB on January 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

You pay homage to him. Why not go with Casper?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Yeah, but Morgan doesn’t agree with you on ANY point.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Michelle Malkin who wrote, “In Defense of Internment?”

Jones didn’t spit on her face. Watch the videos.

Video

Video 2

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Who is segasagez?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Right on cue, our resident IDIOT coming to the defense of a mental case who blames the USA for 9/11, who screams “kill Michelle Malkin” on the streets, someone who has lied and lied and lied to his sub-moronic viewers and listeners… Yet Dante is going to jump to his defense because he is a part of the Ron Paul cult of personality industry.
“liberty and limited government “.. and down with the trilateral commission, the illuminati, the reptilian shape shifters, the FEMA camps, fire doesn’t melt steel, the Jooooooos are under the bed and come out when your nightlight burns out and on and on and on.
Idiot.

V7_Sport on January 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Archivarix: Pierce Morgan is the best advertisement for extra-late-term abortion you could wish for.

Archivarix on January 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Beat me to it…

dentarthurdent on January 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Always the repugnant m****er ****er, you are.
Are you a 9/11 truther too?
Likely.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

CapnObvious on January 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

And that’s the point, isn’t it? A lot of people are falling for the Leftist tactic.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Morgan sure is getting a lot of free publicity from this crap.

Patrap on January 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Allah must be doing something right. He has 175 comments in just over an hour.

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Who is segasagez?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I don’t know but evidently he represents some huge “we” that no one can figure out. I guess, in the end, it’s just the royal “We”.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

You’re an Awex Jonze fan?
Stunner. ///

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Poor assumption on your part. Typical.

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Who is segasagez?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Leftist troll. :)

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Always the repugnant m****er ****er, you are.
Are you a 9/11 truther too?
Likely.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

You certainly are quick with the profanity. The sign of a feeble mind trying to express itself forcefully.

And you call someone else repugnant.

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Never mind. I see.

Deep stuff.

segasagez on December 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

What? This I did not know. When did THIS happen?

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

here

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

You pay homage to him. Why not go with Casper?

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I don’t know, Casper would not pay homage to my great hero Saul Alinsky, the bestest person of all time.

By the way, when I see your name, I think typical Baltimore leftist :) Just kidding. To answer your question seriously, I picked a stupid name when I was signing up for hotair. I’m fine with it.

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Michelle Malkin who wrote, “In Defense of Internment?”

Jones didn’t spit on her face. Watch the videos.

Video

Video 2

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM

You mean Michelle Malkin…. the woman who founded the blog you are currently commenting on? Yeah ….her.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

sauldalinsky on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I get that Baltimore thing quite a bit. I honestly had know idea. Been there a couple, few times, not a very nice town. IMHO

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I live in Alex Jones Ground Zero (Austin TX). His fans form a strange nexus of right and left, not unlike those of Ron Paul. You’ll find a lot of Obama voters down here that think Jones is super groovy.

Missy on January 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Yep. This.

In Texas, even the pot smoking hippies have guns.

bitsy on January 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

The video’s no longer available, terry. I’ll check Dante’s videos.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM

sharrukin on January 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

; ) A lot of that about today. Kinda like the flu I guess. Oh well, just have to add them.

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Her founding this blog is irrelevant; her writing a book titled, “In Defense of Internment” is relevant. You brought it up, after all. And you said Jones did something he didn’t do.

Watch the videos. What are you afraid of?

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I must live under a rock. Until this I’ve never heard of Alex Jones.

It just shows how far Morgan struck out on his first time with this issue that he’s trying to play catchup with this guy.

The plane’s on the tarmac, just leave.

itsspideyman on January 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Didn’t watch long enough to see whether or not he spit in her face. He was obnoxious enough and rude enough without it.

Too bad. OK, go get him.

Cleombrotus on January 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Who knew? All this time I suspected Dante to be Lew!!! Turns out he might be Alex!!!

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Watch the videos. What are you afraid of?

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

All Michelle says she didn’t feel “completely in jeopardy.” I’m sorry but I’m a small woman if a big man like Jones got in my face like that I would completely feel unsafe.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Interesting.

In my perfect world, I’d have the only gun.

segasagez on December 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

You said he spit on her face. He didn’t. Watch the video.

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I had to deal with clowns like that when I was with Protest Warrior. They didn’t scare me-I’m 5’2 and around 120-so I’m sure Jones didn’t intimidate MM. She’s way tougher than I am.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM

You brought it up, after all. And you said Jones did something he didn’t do.

Watch the videos. What are you afraid of?

Dante on January 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Poor thing, he just said “kill Michelle Malkin” and his brain dead fans joined in the chant.
Gee, that makes it a lot better, huh.
You are an easily lead boob who has been sold a raft of BS by people who make their living off your gullibility, yet Ironically you think the same thing about others. Funny.

V7_Sport on January 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Never mind. I see.

Deep stuff.

segasagez on December 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Bmore on January 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

that one strikes me as a frosh philosophy 101 undergrad.

ask it how it knows it is really here. would be like it kirk blowing the circuits of a stupid space tyrant.

tom daschle concerned on January 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM