ESPN apologizes for Brent Musburger noticing how attractive A.J. McCarron’s girlfriend is

posted at 8:11 pm on January 8, 2013 by Allahpundit

How attractive is she? Here are the top two results on Google Trends for Monday, January 7:

No other Google search term has cracked 1,000,000 per day in the U.S. since New Year’s eve. Granted, some of the results here are due to interest in McCarron himself — he just won his second straight national title, after all — but to give you a sense of who’s really driving the buzz, compare their Twitter followers. McCarron, the hero of Alabama and reigning king of college football, stands at 117,000+ as I write this. Katherine Webb, his GF and the reigning Miss Alabama USA, started the day yesterday with just over 2,000. Current total: 183,000 and counting.

Every man who was watching the game noticed. Brent Musburger was a man who was watching the game. And yet:

Some found the remarks from Musburger, 73, out of line. On Tuesday, ESPN released this statement: “We always try to capture interesting storylines and the relationship between an Auburn grad who is Miss Alabama and the current Alabama quarterback certainly met that test. However, we apologize that the commentary in this instance went too far and Brent understands that.”

Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett also was among those who noticed Webb during the broadcast. He tweeted her his telephone number and suggested they meet after the game. He later tweeted that he meant to message her privately.

McCarron responded after the game, telling Docket on Twitter, “(hash)betterkeepdreaming like the rest of these dudes.”

That excerpt comes from an AP article titled “A.J. McCarron’s girlfriend in spotlight” featured prominently, replete with requisite photo of Webb, on … ESPN.com. Watch the clip and judge for yourself. I think Karl’s right: The objections have less to do with what Musburger said, which is tame, than the simple fact that he’s 73 years old. No one wants to see grandpa drooling over a coed, no matter how understandable it is — although Webb herself apparently thought it was cute and not creepy at all. Quote: “I laughed hysterically. I was flattered … and slightly embarrassed … but I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I never expected that.” McCarron seems to be taking the attention in good humor too. Aaron Murray, Georgia’s QB, also tweeted at Webb after the game. McCarron’s reply: “u don’t win enough.” Alpha-tastic.

Between this and the tizzy over Ryan Tannehill’s wife at the NFL draft, checking out quarterbacks’ hot girlfriends at football games/events is apparently a “thing” now. As if these guys needed more pressure. Exit question: Which aspiring model/actress/beauty queen will be accompanying Johnny Manziel to the BCS Championship prom next year?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

It is the title game…it is his job to notice that.

tomas on January 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM

…can I have her?

KOOLAID2 on January 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I missed the commentary, but it’s hard to blame him. The older I get, the more appealing young, pretty women become. Awaiting AP’s headline post on the science of becoming a dirty old man.

Paul-Cincy on January 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM

She’s a Miss Alabama. Of course she’s going to be pretty.

Paul-Cincy on January 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM

She is definitely gorgeous.

gophergirl on January 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I thought it was a bit overboard myself and not because he is 73. Unfortunately this goes on too often in sports events, they feel the need to talk about everything other than the game.

On the other hand: SHE IS WAY HOT!

reddevil on January 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Here’s the thing. So what?

I’m not surprised that the starting QB of Alabama would be dating a very attractive woman. I hate Bama and I know hate is a strong word but I’m not going to hate AJ McCarron for dating a good looking woman. I’ll give her props for looking past his awful chest tat.

Still the real test will be when AJ becomes a bust in the NFL if she sticks with him. A good woman will stick with someone no matter what. My wife is no supermodel but she stuck with me through thick and thin and why I married her.

Good for AJ for living the life while he has it, its not going to last forever.

Lay-Z on January 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Why? Has CNN apoligised for the behaviour of its two idiot D-Listers on New Year’s Eve?

Since when has it become offencive to remark on the fact that MISS ALABAMA is attractive?

The dream green PC police, they live inside of my head
The dream green PC police, they come to me in my bed
The dream green PC police, they’re coming to arrest me, oh, no!!!

Resist We Much on January 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Um, she’s hot and I’d think that as a geriatric he’s 100% bullet proof in saying so.

If he was 30 years old ESPN would probably have sued him for vicarious sexual assault.

CorporatePiggy on January 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Burnt Hamburger didn’t’ have soft soap in the broadcast booth with him…did he?

KOOLAID2 on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

. . . . . the No. 8 pick (Ryan Tannehill) is pictured with his newlywed wife, Lauren Tannehill. As she has many of the qualities admired by the superficial male, Mrs. Tannehill became a trending topic in the hours after the draft.

Chris Chase

Sure glad you’re not “superficial”, Chris.

You probably wish it was you in that picture with her.

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

One thing I forgot, this isn’t the first time sports announcers went gaga over an athlete’s significant other. I remember the 2003 NLDS game 5 between the Cubs and Braves. The announcers at FOX made a big deal about Kerry Wood’s wife. Kerry on the other hand wasn’t too happy about it.

Lay-Z on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

So at what age are we supposed to stop being men?

Mark1971 on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

On the other hand: SHE IS WAY HOT!

reddevil on January 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

The old fart was ogling the kid’s mother too. But the g/f is definitely a Betty.

Rio Linda Refugee on January 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

She’s not ugly though there is something off about her, just can’t pinpoint it.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

LOL! Thanks for a good laugh, Allahpundit!

McCarron’s reply was funny, but your commentary was even funnier.

You Beta-male, you. :-)

ITguy on January 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM

WTH? She’s very attractive and competes in beauty contests, so she can hardly be offended. WTH is wrong with noticing it, especially since he did so in a non-offensive manner?

The whole “lookism” complaint that I used to hear from my lesbian coworkers is stupid and lacks tolerance for basic human nature. There are very attractive women and very attractive men. People notice that, it’s ingrained in our being. Get over it.

obladioblada on January 8, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Just imagine the outrage if 90 year old Betty White made some comment about 20 year old Taylor Lautner. Oh yeah, there wouldn’t be any.

Kataklysmic on January 8, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Burnt Hamburger didn’t’ have soft soap in the broadcast booth with him…did he?

KOOLAID2 on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

YAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHH . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That mental picture won’t go away fast enough.

Thanks, KOOLAID’.

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I was more surprised at his blatant ND bias. “What’s going on here!” (on kick return penalty) and “The tackled Notre Dame player had the presence of mind to…”

Regardless, AJ’s girlfriend is pretty (and clearly poised and talented enough to set her apart as Miss Alabama), but I can only figure the folks going gaga over her looks aren’t from the South or have never visited past driving through.

Stroll along the Quad on any given school day and you’ll see two dozen equal or better, and half of them have just rolled out of bed, put a sweatshirt on, and are still stunning.

I doubt any SEC campus is much different.

Roll Tide, class of a long time ago.

rogerb on January 8, 2013 at 8:25 PM

McCarron better get his action while he can juuuuust in case he doesn’t pan out in the NFL and she turns out to be a gold digger.

NOT saying she is, but just in case.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Prolly a good thing he’s Brent Musburger.

I heard this on the drive to work this morning…the video is a small excerpt…

Brent was tugging…big time…

BigWyo on January 8, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Im going to go out on a limb and not call her attractive (that’s a subjective matter) at least for me. /duck

nobar on January 8, 2013 at 8:26 PM

These pics explain a lot…

d1carter on January 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Does Bob Costas still have his job? If so, then this is evidence of how far we’ve fallen. Advocating taking away Constitutionally defined rights? Hey, no problem. Recognize a pretty girl? Fry him!

AZfederalist on January 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM

So at what age are we supposed to stop being men?

Mark1971 on January 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

What d’ya mean “stop”?

This is the USA in 2013 . . . . . . . you’re never supposed to start.

I’m reporting you to the NOW gang.

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM

This “incident” makes me wonder how Jayne Kennedy is looking these days…

Anti-Control on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Entertainment Sports Politically Correct Network strikes again.

Why don’t they just staff the entire network with a bunch of rabid feminists and get it over with?

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

What a great message for young men: The most important quality in a girlfriend is that she be physically drop-dead georgeous.

What a great message for young women, too.

Well done, Grandpa Brent.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I’ve definitely noticed how hawt she is, can I get some press too? It’s not like a Joe Namath moment where he drooled on her.

She’s a gorgeous woman, men notice, end of story.

Rode Werk on January 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

What can you say? That girl is smoking hot!

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Castrating men one comment at a time.

Let men be men.

katy on January 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM

What a great message for young women, too.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

What world do you live in? It has always been thus. Men are attracted to beautiful women and women are attracted to powerful men. You don’t like it? Blame Mother Nature.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I said to the misses when this happened, this will be news tomorrow. It did have that creepy feeling to it. That being said, she is “beautiful”. I even said that in front of the misses and she said “can’t argue that”. Dodged a bullet there, whew. I told her before we got married, I read the menu all over town but I only eat at home.

D-fusit on January 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM

The dream green PC police, they live inside of my head
The dream green PC police, they come to me in my bed
The dream green PC police, they’re coming to arrest me, oh, no!!!

Resist We Much on January 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

And CNN wonders why they have so few viewers.
Next year – hardcore nudity!

22044 on January 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM

What a great message for young women, too.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Concur.

Mitch Rapp on January 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I see a hall monitor has entered the room…

22044 on January 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM

What’s the big deal? Mussberger said exactly what the rest of us guys (and probably a lot of gals) were thinking when the camera panned on her. She’s knock-dead, no-daddy-no gorgeous.

Where was all this media outrage when that Griffin whore “went down” on Anderson Cooper during CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage?

TXUS on January 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM

If ESPN had to show AJ’s girlfriend, Musberger should have simply announced her name and described her as a lovely young lady and AJ a lucky young man…and moved on.

d1carter on January 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Why is the nation spending time with this? Get over it.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM

What a great message for young women, too.

Well done, Grandpa Brent.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Are you trying to be funny, or have you been taking Wet Blanket lessons from bluegill?

Anti-Control on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

These pics explain a lot…

d1carter on January 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Why yes . . . . . they do.

Thanks for the link … : )

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

What a great message for young women, too.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

You’re so right. Looks mean nothing.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

There was no reason to apologize. She is a beauty contestant – not some young girl. She seeks publicity and she got it. Both her & her bf handled it well. Good for them.

Anybody notice that his mom is hot, too?

Blake on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

ESPN sure has been making a lot of apologies lately. If people want to hear broadcasters make racist and womanizing comments, they simply switch over to MSNBC.

If ESPN is trying to upstate MSNBC for worst network, they up up against insurmountable odds. The only way to be worse than MSNBC would be to change their name to “Air America.”

BruthaMan on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I find it ironic that anyone should take offense to those who gawk and comment about someone who has professionally competed in beauty contests.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I don’t see what the big deal is. I mean, the game was lame lame. I saw the broadcast when this happened and I was like “daaayumn, brent, you’re right!”

ted c on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Anybody notice that his mom is hot, too?

Blake on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Heh. Reminds me of an old Richard Pryor joke …

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Do that again and I’ll hunt you down.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

“She’s pretty, but Michelle Obama is prettier, and if you don’t concur you’re a racist.” – Libtard

sentinelrules on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

This “incident” makes me wonder how Jayne Kennedy is looking these days…
Anti-Control on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

No, it doesn’t.

whatcat on January 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Chrissy Matthews drools over Obama far more than Brent did over her.
Yet MSNBC never apologizes for Chrissy

ToddonCapeCod on January 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Needs Theme Music,btw,I love this tune:

Styx – Miss America
*******************

canopfor on January 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

The mother has some nice qualities too.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Anybody notice that his mom is hot, too?

Blake on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Her mom is probably hott too.
Are either of them available?

22044 on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

heh! she’s an Auburn grad! I looked at her and I thought—there’s NO WAY she goes to Alabama…not that there aren’t pretty girls that go to Alabama, but the stunners go to Auburn. At least, that’s what my bias tells me./

ted c on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Do that again and I’ll hunt you down.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Too late. I entered the witness protection program right after posting that.

:O

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

To tell you what a class act Darnell Dockett is, in his “supposed to be private” tweet to Ms. Webb, he invited her to a black strip club in Miami.

You have to wonder what possesses some people but, whatever might have possessed Darnell, I don’t want any.

IndieDogg on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

What can you say? That girl is smoking hot!

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

You could try saying what aunursa said, you chauvinist PIG.

What a great message for young women, too.

Well done, Grandpa Brent.

aunursa on January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Awww … who am I kidding ? . . . . . . . .

LMOA!!!

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

McCarron isn’t bad looking himself. Attractive couple.

terryannonline on January 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Too late. I entered the witness protection program right after posting that.

:O

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I have people everywhere. EVERYwhere.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

nobar on January 8, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I agree. She may be ‘hot’ in the physical sense but from her eyes and expressions, she seems to lack real warmth in my opinion. Most beauty queens are robots. Superficial and cold. She’s not my type.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Dude seriously? That’s the dumbest example ever. Manziel just showed up to the Heisman ceremony with a hot little model himself, it was all the dirty old man buzz until this MOAB of a hot girlfriend ruined the curve forever

thurman on January 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Do that again and I’ll hunt you down.

Bishop
on January 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Dittos. (glaring over my glasses, like ‘twerp)

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM

The long shots of the cheerleaders in between plays back in the day would make the PC crowd faint en masse today.

whatcat on January 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Reminds me of Tony Parker w/ his SO Eva Longoria moments after the Spurs just won the 2005 NBA championship. I thought, “Luckiest man alive”.

Before they broke up and she went crazy.

22044 on January 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Dam Predator, THAT HURT!

Barred on January 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Seeing this story on twitter – some funny stuff on there!

22044 on January 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM

dudddde….maybe Johnny Manziel took this guy’s girlfriend. I caught this from a link at the obligatory “Johnny Footballs hot GF link”. Check it, a TX A&M professor jumped from a parking garage to his death……today

ted c on January 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I can’t believe that lech called that beautiful lovely woman lovely and beautiful…

equanimous on January 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Anybody notice that his mom is hot, too?

Blake on January 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Yes, Brent pointed that out, as well.

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Dam Predator, THAT HURT!

Barred on January 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I’m trying to expand my home-based eye bleach business.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Needs Theme Music,btw,I love this tune:

Styx – Miss America
*******************

canopfor on January 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I perfer this one;
Miss America – Saving Abel

D-fusit on January 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Great big whopping Nothingburger!

KCB on January 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I have people everywhere. EVERYwhere.

Bishop on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

They think that we don’t know where they “think” they’re hiding. Noobs

Rio Linda Refugee on January 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

If she was typical then…
she is high maintenance now..

Has The View contacted her yet?

Electrongod on January 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

She’s not my type.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Ergo you have carpal tunnel, Corporal Tunnel

Rio Linda Refugee on January 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Dam Predator, THAT HURT!

Barred on January 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

This is beginning to “snowball” on you, buddy.

Maybe you should look into that ‘witness protection’ thing.

(still LMAO … my gut and throat hurt from it)

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

You’re so right. Looks mean nothing.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

So how do you know sesquipedalian?

CW on January 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

This is beginning to “snowball” on you, buddy.

Maybe you should look into that ‘witness protection’ thing.

(still LMAO … my gut and throat hurt from it)

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

“I’ll use their hate to bring them over to the Dark Side.” – Darth Predator

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Ergo you have carpal tunnel, Corporal Tunnel

Rio Linda Refugee on January 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

LOL.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

So how do you know sesquipedalian?

CW on January 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Search engines can open the world to you.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I’m trying to expand my home-based eye bleach business.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Cut us some protection money, and we’ll let you live. : )
(can’t stop LAUGHING . . . . . this hurts)

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Check it, a TX A&M professor jumped from a parking garage to his death……today

ted c on January 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Dude was a Marxist.

He must have been upset that Texas is running a surplus.

sentinelrules on January 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM

You’re so right. Looks mean nothing.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

predator:If looks good kill…………………….

canopfor on January 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

That’s interesting, given that you don’t know her personally and are able to divine such characteristics based on eyes and expressions alone.

Years ago, I had a wonderful two-year relationship with a “beauty queen”, who happened to be one of the smartest individuals I ever knew (despite her choosing me to hang out with). She ended up graduating from law school, summa cum laude, and has an incredible career going for her.

When I shared this with her last night, she was absolutely enraged over the reaction to Musberger’s observations.

I hope your comments were meant to have had a sarc tag attached.

TXUS on January 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I’m trying to expand my home-based eye bleach business.

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

predator:

I just sent you an Advertisement Poster,to bolster you product!:)

canopfor on January 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

“I’ll use their hate to bring them over to the Dark Side.” – Darth Predator

predator on January 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Those two words go together real well, I notice.

I wonder you could make that your semi-new HA username?

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Are you people shi**ing me? Is this REALLY THAT important?Has HA become that facile and superfluous? Jesus f*ck, such lunacy. Musberger is a panty wearing ji**wad.

Good Lord give it up already.

DevilsPrinciple on January 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Yeah – if it was Brenda Musberger (SP? On an iPhone…), espn would be pulling all kinds of cred today…

affenhauer on January 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I hope your comments were meant to have had a sarc tag attached.

TXUS on January 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Why would you hope for that? What are you going to do about it if they don’t? Yeah, I’m sure you date all kinds of hot women. Everyone does. This is the Internet, pal.

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM

predator:If looks good kill…………………….

canopfor on January 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Oh (expletive), what or where was the setting for that ?

listens2glenn on January 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

She is hotter than frying grease…. and knows it.

Hog Wild on January 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

THE WOMAN, HOW MUCH?!

rayra on January 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Has HA become that facile and superfluous?
DevilsPrinciple on January 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM

A sprinkling makes the real life bullshit go down easier.

CW on January 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I hope your comments were meant to have had a sarc tag attached.

TXUS on January 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Dollars-to-Dunkin’s she votes Democrat on a down the ticket line.

Rio Linda Refugee on January 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Pam Anderson, as the story goes, was discovered by a cameraman and producer at a CFL game. They kept cutting back to her.

This chick looks like a cross between Megan Fox and Lolo Jones.

What’s crazy, is she looks better in the game footage than some of the beauty queen shots I’ve seen.

Also, as Miss AL, does that mean she’s already lost Miss America, or is she running the next one?

If she’s up for the next Miss A, the broad’s career is going to skyrocket past the boyfriend.

budfox on January 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM

D-fusit on January 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I didn’t find it creepy at all. Apparently, neither did Katherine Webb.

But despite some serious criticism following the game (people were calling him “creepy”) … Webb tells TMZ she was actually “flattered” by her 73-year-old admirer.

After hearing about Musburger’s barrage of compliments (he encouraged kids to learn how to play QB so they could also score chicks like Webb) … Katherine tells us, “I laughed hysterically. I was flattered … and slightly embarrassed … but I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I never expected that.”

She adds, “I’ve been reading on Twitter that Musburger had backlash that he’s ‘Creepy’ … if I were to see him I would say, ‘I don’t think you’re creepy at all!’”

Corporal Tunnel on January 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

You can get that out of a limited observation of her? I’d say her reaction to Brent’s comment and to Aaron Murray’s tweet indicates something far different about her.

Anti-Control on January 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM

The kid next to her seems to be enjoying the view as well.

WordsMatter on January 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Good Lord give it up already.

DevilsPrinciple on January 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM