Video: “I am not your subject”

posted at 1:21 pm on January 7, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Gun owners have begun speaking out on behalf of their constitutional rights — directly, in some cases, to those who would infringe upon them.  Joshua Boston wrote a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein, declaring that “I am not your subject,” which has drawn plenty of attention in the post-Newtown political arena.  Boston appeared on Fox and Friends this morning not just to talk about the letter, but to rebut Feinstein’s response to it:

“I am not your subject,” Boston wrote.

“I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.”

Boston explained that he believes once the government takes away assault weapons, it will be a “slippery slope” toward being able to restrict more and more types of firearms.

“Our firearms are important to us and they’re something that we have to have in order to keep what we have as a country going. And this starts us onto a slippery slope. They take (assault weapons) away, next they come for bolt-action guns. And there’s really no reason to register other than they confiscate at a later date in time,” said Boston.

Feinstein assured Boston that her bill would have exceptions for hunting weapons.  The former Marine told Fox’s Steve Doocy that Feinstein doesn’t understand the meaning of the 2nd Amendment:

“This idea that the rights of existing gun owners is strictly limited to hunting and sporting purposes is just absurd and has no basis in the Bill of Rights. It’s not what it was for,” said Boston, who argued that throughout history there have been examples of governments confiscating citizens’ guns.

“It’s something we’ve seen happen time and time again in history. With Stalin, it happened in Cambodia and of course, the Third Reich. No one saw that coming until it was too late,” he said.

One key reason for the 2nd Amendment is the natural right to self-defense.  Ironically, Feinstein took full advantage of that right when she needed to do so.  She armed herself in response to threats in 1995, but seems to have an issue with other Americans making that same choice.

Nor is she the only hypocrite on this stage.  John Fund discovered that the newspaper that found it necessary to endanger the entire community by publishing a map of handgun permit holders ended up getting armed guards to protect themselves after receiving heavy criticism for their decision:

Take the Journal News executives who decided to publish the gun map. The newspaper was so inundated with complaints that shortly after Christmas it took extra security precautions and hired security guards — who were armed — to patrol its Rockland County headquarters. The executives reported no incidents of any kind at the building, but they turned over at least two e-mails they found troubling. The local police said they didn’t find the e-mails threatening and concluded that they “did not constitute an offense.” The Journal News chose not to share with its readers the information that it had hired armed security guards. That revelation came from a competing newspaper, the Rockland County Times, which concluded that the Journal News conducts itself according to the double standard: “Guns are good for the goose but not for the gander.”

Indeed.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

The 2nd Amendment is for shooting tyrants in the face.

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM

They can pass any law they want, they ain’t getting them. Not from me and not from you.

Texan on January 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Springtime for Feinstein and gun-free zones

J_Crater on January 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

“Journalists” just don’t like that gander sauce…

d1carter on January 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Nothing like a ridiculous statement to make a dumb policy seem reasonable.

I mean, taking everyones gun away would be awful, but compared to Pol Pot or the Third Reich, I guess it doesn’t seem thst bad.

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

rayra nails it, and there appears to be many on the side of the tyrants so you need to be prepared for whatever may come.

DanMan on January 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Registration leads to confiscation…incremental fascism.

d1carter on January 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM

“I am not your subject”… I LOVE THAT!

bernzright777 on January 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM

“I am not your subject”

Looks like someone needs some attitude adjustment on the realities of the coming Obamatopia.

Cicero43 on January 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Unfortunately, it appears Ms. Feinstein and her ilk may give Joshua and all of us a lesson in the true nature of the force post election 2012.

They’ve already used the Jedi mind trick on the weak minded of our fellow citizens to get elected.

I’d say we are well on our way to becoming subjects.

MessesWithTexas on January 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

“I am not your subject.”

“You most certainly are and you will like it.” – Obamastein

Ace ODale on January 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Nothing like a ridiculous statement to make a dumb policy seem reasonable.

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

don’t sell yourself short champ. your ideas suck ass even without perceived hyperbole.

thanks for participating, patriot.

tom daschle concerned on January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

“gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars”

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

The Democrat party line seems to be that only those people rich enough to hire someone to carry their guns around for them should be armed. Why am I not surprised?

Fred 2 on January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Toronto called. They say you’re embarrassing them with your handle.

22044 on January 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Boston, well spoken, concise and frames the argument perfectly.

Death threats from liberals…a common theme

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM

IIRC, it was Henry Clay who said that “A man with a rifle is a citizen. A man without one is a subject.”

I am not a subject, nor will I become one.

TKindred on January 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Off to the FEMA re-education camp for you Joshua…

PatriotRider on January 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Why do we need guns?

I mean, can’t we just think of the criminals for once?

Rebar on January 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Nothing like a ridiculous statement to make a dumb policy seem reasonable.

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I guess you missed the Great Briton comment…like a true liberal, you choose to hear only what you want.

And the 2nd amendment is a “dumb policy”?? Good grief, a constitutional amendment is now a “policy”…HAHAHAHAHA!!! Stupidity at it’s finest.

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM

God bless you, Josh.

listens2glenn on January 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Which is the very reason the Left works diligently to disarm us. They prefer compliant and obedient subjects over citizens always.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Gonna get messy.

Bmore on January 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Tyrants should be shot in the face, then in the groin (or ovaries) just for emphasis.

askwhatif on January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

The 2nd Amendment is for shooting tyrants in the face.

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Two for two, rayra.

Mitoch55 on January 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Dianne Feinstein is a HIV grade plague on America, a career criminal who has illegally funneled hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars into her husband companies. Dianne Feinstein wants to violate the US Constitution. Yea, real shocker…

SWalker on January 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Texan on January 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I’m taking my beginning shooters class tomorrow. Can’t wait.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM

The 2nd Amendment is for shooting tyrants in the face.

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM

askwhatif on January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Two for two, rayra.

Mitoch55 on January 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Welcome to the Stout Hemp Rope Party…

SWalker on January 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Ha! And British Doctors are calling for a ban on long kitchen knives in the UK as they are used as weapons in a significant number of stabbings.

They’ve taken away the guns from law-abiding citizens in the UK, want the long knives, next it’ll be all pointed and sharp edged tools and instruments, cricket bats and anything else chosen to be deemed potential “assault” weapons.

We don’t need gun control, we need criminal control enforced.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM

askwhatif on January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Just curious, ever been through training at T1G? I’m with ya…shoot’em in the face!

Doomsday on January 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

They should make about 30 Videos with People STARTING with the Tag Line:

“I am NOT your subject!!”

…..and FILL the Airwaves with them!

williamg on January 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Good stuff Cpl.

wolly4321 on January 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I prefer tyrants to be hung. Less expensive and the rope can be reused.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I wish I could afford more……. and so do millions of others who believe in the Constitution.

ultracon on January 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

That was in 2005 when they went for knives.

vinceautmorire on January 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

We don’t need gun control, we need criminal control enforced.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM

That could be best achieved by this “Time for a Mandatory Federal Firearms Law, Enter the Affordable Firearms Act“.

SWalker on January 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

askwhatif on January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Then their parents should be dug up and shot as well.

Cleombrotus on January 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

We need guns so we can commit treason against our tyranical librel gubmint.

Pablo Honey on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Kind of ironic that he says, “I am not your subject,” yet that’s exactly what he is, going to war on their behalf, taking their orders, and believing he “fought for our country”.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

One key reason for the 2nd Amendment is the natural right to self-defense.

You’d think that would be self-evident even as these idiots stand up and make it clear they don’t know the first thing about the “assault-like” weapons they seek to ban for no other reason than they look scary. You’d think that they could talk about the Second Amendment without making it out to enumerate the right to hunt or competitively shoot a pistol. You’d think they would understand that an individual intent on shooting up an elementary school and killing himself is probably not going to care a whole lot about a law that expands gun-free zones to include areas “near schools” (whatever that means).

The fact of the matter is that there isn’t one new idea coming out of the Newtown shootings from the left that is more than them standing on 20 tiny caskets and making as big a gun grab as they can get away with before all the emotion is drained out of the story.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Nice rallying cry. Quick — someone tell King Obama!

Blake on January 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

This guy is great. Why can’t one fuc*ing republican politician sound like this.

rrpjr on January 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Oh look, the Washington Post is jumping into the story.

Rajiv Chandrasekaran ‏@rajivwashpost
Cpl. Boston: 8 yrs in #USMC and still a corporal? Perhaps you should focus on your job instead

thuljunior on January 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

He did fight for our country. And, he is braver than you will EVER be. Worm.

kingsjester on January 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM

We need guns so we can commit treason against overthrow our treasonous tyranical librel gubmint.

Its they who be treasonous, not us. Should it come to that, the guns would be necessary in restoring the way our Republic and government should be.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Sometimes you are just an ignorant fool. Other times, like this, all I can ask is that you eff off and die. Your stupid ideas about the military clearly show that you don’t know the first thing about the attitudes or views of American servicemen and women. The troops don’t go to war on behalf of a commie Senator, a racist isolationist, a rat-eared cult figure, or an ignorant douchebag like you. They go to war to defend an ideal and the American way of life. They do fight for the country not for the political leaders and certainly not for worthless parasites like you.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Then their parents should be dug up and shot hung as well.

Save the ammo for the warm bodies.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Ha!! I step on a plane and they take away my little pocket “knife” (if you can even call it that), but they allow my wife’s 6″ long knitting needles on…if I was in a fight and had to choose either a 1.5″ pocket knife or two aluminum, needle sharp, 6″ knitting needles, I think the needles have the edge.

You can make a gun out of a piece of wood, some copper tubing, and rubber bands…”Zip guns” I made dozens of them when I was a kid.

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I prefer tyrants to be hung. Less expensive and the rope can be reused.
hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

When referring to a necktie party the corret verb is “hanged” – Mr. Pedantic.

tommyboy on January 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Nothing like a ridiculous statement to make a dumb policy seem reasonable.

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

So the tyranny has to get to the level of Pol Pot & Hitler for freedom to be fought for?
Are you really serious?
So you’re all OK with trading your Liberty, the freedom to live your life free from tyrants telling you what you can do with your, for a LIE?
BTW-this type of stuff is what gives rise to people like Pol Pot & Hitler. They’re all nicey nicey to your face until they run into some people who refuse to submit.
That is when the violence begins.
And so do you think that British man who went to jail for defending himself would never happen here?
You think that isn’t tyranny worth fighting against?
You are a moronic coward.
GFY.
LEave Liberty to those of us with the ba!!$ to fight for your sorry a$$.

Badger40 on January 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

askwhatif on January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Then their parents should be dug up and shot as well.

Cleombrotus on January 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

And the family billed for the cost of the ammo.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

F*ck you, Ronulan trash!
My husband is also former US Marine-and he is more of a patriot(and a man) than you’ll ever be.
*Being that I learned early this AM, that my mother may not survive the week…this is NOT the day to screw with me. You will NOT win. sneers*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

But liberals need their people with guns to protect them. What they don’t need are people who disagree with them…so give up your guns!

I prefer tyrants to be hung. Less expensive and the rope can be reused.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

So Hawk, you are saying you support a ‘green’ policy in this regard?

ghostwalker1 on January 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM

thuljunior on January 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

My husband was also a corporal.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Why can’t one fuc*ing republican politician sound like this.

rrpjr on January 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Here you go.

Rebar on January 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Remember folks, one of the tactics they’re using is to split off the hunters and use them against the 2A folks, even though there is much overlap. Just keep that in mind if you hear any of your hunting buddies spouting the gun grab line.

juliesa on January 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

That was in 2005 when they went for knives.

That far back!? The Left won’t stop trying until all law-abiding citizens become completely defenseless and unarmed subjects. Probably dream of force people to undergo weekly government mandated manicures so finger nails can’t grow long enough to be used as lethal assault weapons.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Yeah, go tell it to BO’s buddy boy Ayers who said 25 million would have to die in order to bring the utopia to this country. Right now all those crazy gun owners is the only thing standing in the way of that 25 million. No guns and the jackboot thugs start to march unopposed.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Same mentality as what is definitely on the proposed “to be banned” list. Looking scary is more important than any reasonable discussion. There is absolutely no reason why we do half the stuff we have to do in order to board a plane. Meaningless procedures that merely ensure employment of TSA screeners.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

So Hawk, you are saying you support a ‘green’ policy in this regard?

Not so much ‘green’ as a sound economic policy…..and I’m very thrifty.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

“Gun bans don’t disarm criminals, gun bans attract them.”

– Senator Walter Mondale, one-time Democratic nominee for President and the U.S. Ambassador to Japan, 20 April 1994

“Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms. … The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be possible.”

– Vice-President Hubert H Humphrey, two-term Democratic Senator and one-time Democratic nominee for President, 1960

“I sympathize with people who want to ban guns, but I can’t agree with them. We have to be careful in our zeal to abolish guns that we don’t wind up with counter-productive legislation that will leave armed only the people most likely to do harm with them.”

– Hugh Downs, veteran ABC newsman

“Prohibiting law-abiding people from owning guns because they might be stolen by criminals is like prohibiting women from going out at night because they might be raped.”

– Unknown

“If the Government doesn’t trust us with our guns, why should we trust them with theirs?”

– Unknown

Resist We Much on January 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Have you ever pissed up a rope? You’re doing it now.

Dainte/His Clean Shaven Legs 2016!!!

CurtZHP on January 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I believe the military should be used for defense, not as a foreign policy tool for psychopaths.

Yeah, that’s a stupid idea.

F*ck you, Ronulan trash!

Nice language. I couldn’t care less if your husband was in the military, nor could I care less if you believe him to be a patriot (or think that I want to be one). Maybe if I subscribed to your immoral code, your words would mean something to me.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Then maybe you shouldn’t be on the internet.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Women ’round here w/o CC permits carry wasp spray. BAN! ///

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Senators are not the military leaders…just thought you might want to know that. They are political leaders….sheesh, not too bright are you?

Not sure, but there are about 100 senators, and about 315,000,000 people in the U.S. that the senators work for, so I am pretty sure he is working for the majority and not the 0.000032% of the population….double sheeeeshhh!!

Dante at his/her finest…about as bright as he/she gets, but certainly entertaining.

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Meaningless procedures that merely ensure employment of TSA screeners.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Oh no, they COW the populace into easily manipulated and controlled herds of morons and idiots as well.

astonerii on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Of course you don’t see the irony in your post….HAHAHAHAHA!!!

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 2:06 PM

YYZ on January 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Both Hitler and Pol Pot started out with gun confiscation.

The Horrifying Legacy of Khmer Rouge

Resist We Much on January 7, 2013 at 2:06 PM

TSA isn’t smart enough to figure that out…..yet.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Then maybe you shouldn’t be on the internet.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

She’s a 1000 effing miles away. Not much I can do.
She has no use for ronulan roaches either.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Then maybe you shouldn’t be on the internet.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

This one person totally takes the cake in destroying any desire for anyone to even remotely consider libertarianism…

astonerii on January 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

As a veteran, I can assure you that there are likely hundreds of thousands of us who would be more than happy to provide you with enough “wall-to-wall” counseling to show you the error of your comment.

We all swore an oath to the Constitution, and NOT to any president, congress critter or other sort of person.

TKindred on January 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

We need guns so we can commit treason against our tyranical librel gubmint.

Pablo Honey on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

You don’t commit treason against a government, you commit treason against a country. In this case, the government is the treasonous entity, since they can’t seem to follow our Constitution or Bill of Rights. Just because they are in power for now, does not mean they can just do whatever they want, although they are giving it their best shot.

Night Owl on January 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

He isn’t working for me or you; he was working for the sociopath political class … the State, which is not you or me, but is most certainly them, which includes Feinstein. And as you know, it is Legislative Branch that has the Constitutional authority to decide when the military can be used, not the Executive. The Executive is only CiC during wartime; it takes Congress to declare war.

But nice straw man, though.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Then maybe you shouldn’t be on the internet.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Or, perhaps you should act more like an American man.

kingsjester on January 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Yup. Kinda easy when the TSA can threaten to hold you up long enough to miss your flight. Ya don’t wanna rock the boat and chance delays or worse.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Gonna get messy.

Bmore on January 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Schadenfreude on January 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM

astonerii on January 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

My brother the dopehead naderite is there. We’ve discussed ‘worst case’ scenarios and are in agreement. My flying back won’t change the end result. Right now, my ‘fight’ is here!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM

astonerii on January 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

He has help around here, but he is definitely outstanding in his…errr…universe..wherever that is.

kingsjester on January 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM

TKindred on January 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I’m shocked your response would be that of force. Completely shocked.

So you swore an oath to the Constitution. Good for you. What are you and your fellow servicemen doing about the TSA? What are you doing about Obamacare? What are you doing about any number of unconstitutional actions, such as any action declared under the War Powers Resolution? Just following orders, that’s what.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Gonna get messy.

Bmore on January 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To some, the mess is to be expected in achieving the desired results.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

You know, this isn’t the first time you make a comment like this, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. I’ll only respond once to save time.

It simultaneously boggles my mind and infuriates me that you refuse to acknowledge that two people can look at the same data set and draw different conclusions.

Some people believe Islam (radical or otherwise) is a threat and have taken active steps to combat it.

Some people are blind to that threat and do nothing.

Washington Nearsider on January 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Be well. I am not close to my mom, but I remember how hard I took losing my grandmother.

astonerii on January 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM

She’s a 1000 effing miles away. Not much I can do.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM

You can get off the internet if you think you’re in danger of being “screwed with”. Nah, you just tried to be exploitative in playing some sympathy-guilt card.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM

right2bright on January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM

And there I thought they were public servants. Well I don’t consider any public employee as a leader or above me in status. They are all servants and we would do well to remember that. For far to long they have not understood their place in this republic and for far to long we have given them reason to believe they are our betters.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM

All congresscritters and the president, who don’t know the constitution, should spend time in dungeons.

Schadenfreude on January 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Some people are blind to that threat and do nothing.

Washington Nearsider on January 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM

As opposed to being infuriated for being manipulated into believing that Islam is a threat and that our government and its policies aren’t the threat? You’re being fooled.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

To some, the mess is to be expected in achieving the desired results.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM

And some have no clue what they’re in for.

Schadenfreude on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Even freaking Pravda gets it, unlike so many sops in this country.

America, keep your guns.

iurockhead on January 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Yeah, that’s a stupid idea.

Which shows just how little you know about foreign policy or the role the military plays in it. Sometimes having an aircraft carrier visible off the coast is all that needs to happen. And with the exception of the incumbent I would suggest that this nation has never had foreign policy in the hands of psychopaths. That’s the kind of ignorant generalization that makes Ron Paul such an unfit candidate for any office let alone the Presidency.

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Both are a threat, the gov’t and extreme Islam.

Schadenfreude on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM

This

HotAirian on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

No. As opposed to doing my own research and drawing my own conclusions.

But you – the libertarian – refuse to accept that an individual CAN draw a different conclusion than you.

Interesting.

Washington Nearsider on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

And some have no clue what they’re in for.

And there are those in government, media and education who want to keep it that way.

hawkeye54 on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Happy Nomad on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Yes, here you are once again arguing for interventionism and threat of force.

I would suggest you are completely clueless if you think this bunch is the only bunch of psychopaths to run our foreign policy. It’s been in the hands of psychopaths for decades.

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

…all your letters… should/must start out… “I am an a$$hole” !

KOOLAID2 on January 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

We need guns so we can commit treason against our tyranical librel gubmint.

Pablo Honey on January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Shut your cornhole, you idiot.

“A Little Rebellion Now and Then is a Good Thing: A Letter from Thomas Jefferson to James Madison.”

rayra on January 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Dante on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

No. As opposed to doing my own research and drawing my own conclusions.

Interesting.

Washington Nearsider on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Dude, please remember the immortal words of Ron “Tater-salad” White, “You can’t fix stupid”.

SWalker on January 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM

KOOLAID2 on January 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Even newbies around here figure that out very quickly.

kingsjester on January 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM