Poll: 2012 OOTY Finals
posted at 8:01 am on December 31, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
We’ve finally narrowed down the hundreds of potential OOTY candidates to the final four. Choose carefully from the finalists — you want to feel fine, like you’ve built the winner. Don’t let it divide you or get surprised by the difficulty of the task. The results will get tallied in secret, so be sure to check back in tomorrow to see which of these four will be the 2012 OOTY winner!
- “The private sector is doing fine“
- “Well, it turns out our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change that I would like sometimes.”
- “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
- “I don’t think you or anybody who’s been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country.”
Previous Obamateurisms of the Year:
- Giving 2 minutes of “shout-outs” before getting to the Fort Hood shooting (2009)
- Obama leaves Clinton at press conference podium on tax deal to attend Christmas party (2010)
- “I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)
For more on the history and end of the OOTDs, here’s my post from November 9th.