Poll: OOTY Semifinals #2
posted at 9:31 am on December 30, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
We have two more slots open for tomorrow’s OOTY finals — and the poll from yesterday is still open for those first two slots, too! Which of today’s selections will compete for the title of Obamateurism of the Year? Don’t think you can skip out on making a choice, because abstentions aren’t exactly optimal. You can actually divide your loyalties, since what happens with the top two choices won’t stay in Vegas but move on to the final. And when you see the finalists, you want to tell yourself that you really did build that … no?
- “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
- “I don’t think you or anybody who’s been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country.”
- Goes to Las Vegas fundraiser after attack on Benghazi consulate
- “If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal.”
- Skipped daily security briefing before and after Benghazi attack
Previous Obamateurisms of the Year:
- Giving 2 minutes of “shout-outs” before getting to the Fort Hood shooting (2009)
- Obama leaves Clinton at press conference podium on tax deal to attend Christmas party (2010)
- “I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)
For more on the history and end of the OOTDs, here’s my post from November 9th.