Quotes of the day

posted at 9:01 pm on December 28, 2012 by Allahpundit

Hobby Lobby and religious book-seller Mardel Inc., which are owned by the same conservative Christian family, are suing to block part of the federal health care law that requires employee health-care plans to provide insurance coverage for the morning-after pill and similar emergency contraception pills…

Kyle Duncan, who is representing Hobby Lobby on behalf of the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, said in a statement posted on the group’s website Thursday that Hobby Lobby doesn’t intend to offer its employees insurance that would cover the drug while its lawsuit is pending.

“The company will continue to provide health insurance to all qualified employees,” Duncan said. “To remain true to their faith, it is not their intention, as a company, to pay for abortion-inducing drugs.”

***

The Internal Revenue Service regulations now say that a group health care plan that “fails to comply” with the Affordable Care Act is subject to an “excise tax” of “$100 per day per individual for each day the plan does not comply with the requirement.” It remains unclear how the IRS would implement and collect the excise tax.

The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, based Hobby Lobby chain has more than 500 stores that employ 13,000 employees across 42 states, and takes in $2.6 billion in sales. The company’s attorneys say January begins a new health care plan year for Hobby Lobby and that excise tax from the IRS would amount to $1.3 million a day

After this piece of the law went into effect in August, religious nonprofits were given “safe harbor” of one year from implementing the law. “In effect, the president is saying we have a year to figure out how to violate our consciences,” Cardinal Timothy Dolan, the Archbishop of New York, said in January when the administration announced the move.

***

Today Hobby Lobby announced that they will not comply with this mandate to become complicit in abortion, which the Greens believe ends an innocent human life. Given Hobby Lobby’s size (it has 572 stores employing more than 13,000 people), by violating the HHS Mandate, it will be subject to over $1.3 million in fines per day. That means over $40 million in fines in January alone. If their case takes another ten months to get before the Supreme Court—which would be the earliest it could get there under the normal order of business—the company would incur almost a half-billion dollars in fines. And then of course the Supreme Court would have to write an opinion in what would likely be a split decision with dissenters, which could easily take four or six months and include hundreds of millions of dollars in additional penalties.

This is civil disobedience, consistent with America’s highest traditions when moral issues are at stake…

The issue before the courts here is whether the Greens religious-liberty rights include running their secular, for-profit business consistent with their religious beliefs. In other words, is religious liberty just what you do in church on a Sunday morning, or does it include what you do during the week at your job?

***

Recently, Belmont Abbey College and Wheaton College (which are Catholic and Christian respectively), fought for a similar exemption on religious grounds as did The Archdiocese of New York. In these cases, it was ruled that they should not be forced to provide coverage which violated their religious beliefs. The difference between these cases and Hobby Lobby is that the latter is not a religious institution, and the others are. However, the rights of the individual are a cornerstone of America’s foundation. There is no compelling reason for that freedom to be limited in this case, and must fiercely be protected…

The biggest questions may be with regards to what happens next. Will these battles cause a delay in implementation? With Constitutional protection for religious beliefs being thrown out the window, what will the next casualty be?

***

Believing their employees should have the opportunity to spend Sundays with their families, the company is closed on Sundays and only operates 66 hours per week. Indeed, the Greens strive to apply the Christian teachings on respect and fairness to their employees, increasing the pay of Hobby Lobby’s full- and part-time hourly workers for four years in a row. Full-time hourly workers now start at 80 percent above the federal minimum wage…

The Green family has no moral objection to the use of preventive contraceptives and will continue its longstanding practice of covering these preventive contraceptives for its employees. However, the Green family cannot provide or pay for two specific abortion-inducing drugs. These drugs are Plan B and Ella, the so-called morning-after pill and the week-after pill. Covering these drugs, as the government is forcing them to do under the threat of $1.3 million penalty per day, would violate their most deeply held religious belief that life begins at conception, when an egg is fertilized. The FDA-approved government birth control guide clearly states that these two drugs, the morning-after pill and the week-after pill, may prevent fertilized eggs from implanting in the womb, thus aborting the fertilized egg.

The Green family respects the religious convictions of all Americans, including those who do not agree with them. All they are asking is for the government to give them the same respect by not forcing them to violate their religious beliefs.

***

As a conservative, regardless of how I feel about Obamacare, I believe the law is the law until it is repealed. Therefore, Hobby Lobby should be fined until they get a temporary injunction while the case works its way to the Supreme Court. (Justice Sotomayor denied an emergency injunction, by the way. How nice.) That’s the law. Liberals undoubtedly agree with me regarding Hobby Lobby, but they don’t when it comes to David Gregory. Of course, anyone else who breaks DC gun laws should be prosecuted, if you ask those same liberals. Just not David Gregory because he was making a point. Like Hobby Lobby. But that’s different, they’ll say.

How? How is it different? Both are cases where the law is being broken. I thought liberals were all about “fairness.” Where’s the fairness when Hobby Lobby has to pay 1.3 million dollars PER DAY to prove a point and David Gregory doesn’t even have a charge pending against him? And no, the ATF isn’t allowed to waive DC gun laws…

[B]y arguing that Gregory shouldn’t even be investigated, let alone prosecuted, liberals are saying that they get to decide which laws should be enforced. They are basically saying that the law is only relevant when they say it is. If that’s the case, the law has no meaning. And yet they’ll be the first to propose new laws that must be followed for the greater good, until they decide it can be broken to make a point.

You see where this leads?

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

Bmore

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I’m alone?

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Nope

Electrongod on December 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I’m alone?

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Nope. And neither is HL. Time to fight back against the tyranny, folks.

predator on December 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM

It doesn’t pay to start a company in America…

Electrongod on December 28, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Businesses should refuse to pay ANY federal taxes. That is the most proper way to withhold the consent of the governed. And they better do it before mass gun confiscations begin.

Archivarix on December 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Lose the parachute and it works…

wolly4321 on December 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Sieg heil, Herr Adolf Obama.

VorDaj on December 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I thought you had been fitted with a concrete overcoat.

I need to find better cleaners.

Bishop on December 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM

…Y E P…!!!
I wish I could be a good example when I’m away from Church…but I’m not!…I just try not to show it in front of my kids…family and friends!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

…. liberals are saying that they get to decide which laws should be enforced. They are basically saying that the law is only relevant when they say it is. If that’s the case, the law has no meaning. And yet they’ll be the first to propose new laws that must be followed for the greater good, until they decide it can be broken to make a point.

Let’s call them what they are, tyrants.

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

It doesn’t pay to start a company in America…

Electrongod on December 28, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Cuba is now a better place for that.

VorDaj on December 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Bishop on December 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Umm…I got nothin.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Hard to believe the next four years are gonna suck worse than the last four.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I may or may not summon someone tonight. It depends on the vibrations.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I hope it is B9!

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I wonder if there is anything I need from Hobby Lobby – think I’ll go take a look.

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

YAY! for these people.

I will ignore such mandates AND their penalties… Even if it means prison. But I doubt that anyone will ever notice.. With a business this big, maybe a few others big businesses will join in, and make some significant noise.

LegendHasIt on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

But oh! Never vote for a Mormon, or something.

John the Libertarian on December 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Yes we all love her. If she sends me vibrations I will summon her but she tries to trick me because she is a little minx.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM

This is an attack on both private enterprise and religion. Iron curtain west?

predator on December 28, 2012 at 9:27 PM

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Don’t remind me how painful it will be to watch Obala bla lie his halfrican butt off.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

God Bless Hobby Lobby.

rrpjr on December 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I have never shopped there since I am not a craft person.

I will go in to buy something next week to show my support.

I couldn’t support CFA since there isn’t one in Vegas, but I can go to HL.

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

No Justice..No Peace.

Mimzey on December 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Reloading is a hobby.

Hobby lobby should expand inventory.

wolly4321 on December 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hard to believe the next four years are gonna suck worse than the last four.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I never understood why people watched slasher films. Now, I think I’m starting to get it. Scary antici…

…pation.

Fallon on December 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I’m looking online – they have 40% off of one item.

Found something to buy :) Hope I can put something in comments as well.

Stand firm Hobby Lobby.

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I have a Droid Razr for sale.

I swear its the cleanest shave I have ever had. You are prolly wondering why I am selling it. Its because I want someone to experience the joy of a clean shave like I have had with it.

I only shaved with it once and accidentally threw it against the wall in a fit of rage; otherwise its shaves like it always did.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Took the wife there today. Told her to spend some disobedience.

Limerick on December 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I may or may not summon someone tonight. It depends on the vibrations.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM

….make sure there’s fresh batteries in the magic 8 BALL…just in case!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

As a conservative, regardless of how I feel about Obamacare

Horses#it, you are a progressive hiding behind an alias.
Hmmmmm sound vaguely familiar to this location

Rio Linda Refugee on December 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

The concept of a nation of Laws, has been broken long ago…but it was corrected, as planned, by the Constitutional protections afforded the Press, as a check-and balance.

With the current semi-administration, mostly “czars” (dictators?) stretching and/or breaking most every Law in existance, and no confrontation by the “Press”, then instead of changing the 2nd amendment to make people safer, maybe we should change the 1st amendment, to limit the freedom of the “press” and make people smarter.

Who is John Galt on December 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM

It remains unclear how the IRS would implement and collect the excise tax.

Even less clear if millions of such cases existed. They might go after a few big ones in the hopes that making an example out of a few will make the others pay up, but it would take a century or more to go after them all if people decided not to conform to the regulation. That’s assuming they could litigate 100 separate cases per day and each case took 1 day 260 days per year (which is really generous). Small business accounts for 99.9% of all businesses with 27.5 million businesses having 500 or fewer employees. If only 10% of those refused to comply and only 10% of those actively fought it, it would take the IRS 1000 years to get through all the cases. It would be impossible.

crosspatch on December 28, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Who is John Galt on December 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM

…a BIG DITTO too that!…the “press” HAS NO accountability!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM

….make sure there’s fresh batteries in the magic 8 BALL…just in case!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Good plan. (:

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:42 PM

ObamaCide will be ignored by millions of Americans, just as Prohibition was and will suffer the same fate….I hope! Headed for Hobby Lobby now to help the cause…then for eats at Chic-fil-a.

devan95 on December 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM

But how many businesses have already been exempt?? I shop Hobby Lobby & will now more so. I believe even the Tyndall Publishing House (a Christian business) recently received an exemption. (correct me if I’m wrong about this)

jatfla on December 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Unfortunately the IRS won’t have to take most of the people to court.

The IRS will just attach their bank accounts. It will just take the money. It will be up to the company owners to sue the IRS to ‘un-attach’ their bank accounts. And that ain’t easy.

I hope that these companies have most of their money where the thugs can’t find it.

LegendHasIt on December 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I don’t care how big your company is, over a million dollars a day will break you. I hope they stand firm, but standing alone is tough. And screw the “Wise Latina”

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I was just thinking the same! I’m going tomorrow – I can always find something I like and maybe it will be on sale :)

wolverinefan on December 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

You guys keep referring to “constitutionality” as though it still existed. What do you think the commie tyrant meant with “fundamentally transform”?

OldEnglish on December 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM

wolverinefan on December 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I can’t believe you guys haven’t discovered Hobby Lobby….

GREAT store.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I want to know how an individual can reject Obamacare. I suspect like so many laws the actual adherence to it is out of the individual’s ability to be civilly disobedient. That is not good. They take our taxes out of our pay and they follow all the red tape and we are unable to say no. Or at least it is very difficult to.

Time to see more civil disobedience. Tell me how to NOT comply with OC.

RutRoh on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Dang…now I’ll have to think of something I need from HL!

MelonCollie on December 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Time to see more civil disobedience. Tell me how to NOT comply with OC.

RutRoh on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Well, I recall clearly how in the run-up to its passage, it was made very clear that the penalty was not going to be enforced.

I have no idea if that made it into the final version of the bill.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

HAHA, from ZH

What America Really Thinks

tom daschle concerned on December 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Dang…now I’ll have to think of something I need from HL!

MelonCollie on December 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Just walk in and browse, if you’re near a store.

They have the best picture frames, and also the best stock of art supplies in town… all the model paints that CVS & Rite-Aid have stopped carrying… all the models you can ask for…. it’s a one-stop Christmas-shppoing dream.

If you have a creative bone in your body, HL is your place.

Heck, when the Saints won the Super Bowl, I was able to buy bolts of “Saints” cloth right off the roll to make a 3-foot flag for my Saintsmobile.

Hobby Lobby is what every once-awesome old-fashioned store used to be.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I am sure NPR voiced this very same opinion to millions of nodding heads during breakfasts all over the country this morning.

Bruno Strozek on December 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Man liberals are stupid.

The Facebook page for Hobby Lobby is definitely a snapshot as to why Romney lost.

They are all up in arms over Hobby Lobby refusing birth control. Again stupid as all get out.

Gophers up by 3 :)

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM

The Hobby Lobby fight is coming down to:

Can the government of a “free” country FORCE a business to provide benefits to employees that it does not want to provide?

We are coming down to brass tacks, as far as losing our freedoms.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I’m alone?

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

U vibrated? lol

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I can’t believe you guys haven’t discovered Hobby Lobby….

GREAT store.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

We don’t have them – I’ll have to buy online.

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Hard to believe the next four years are gonna suck worse than the last four.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Not hard for me…
Writing is on the wall.
Bam care in 2014 will play a big role.
Crushing.

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. Matthew 19:13
===========================

Welcome to Mardel – Renewing Minds, Transforming Lives

Mardel Christian & Education
****************************

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I can’t believe you guys haven’t discovered Hobby Lobby….

GREAT store.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I’ve known about HL for many, many years, my sister has worked for them(not the retail end)for years, but they only recently opened here in Vegas. I did some shopping there a year ago for some Christmas items but it’s not a place I visit regularly.

I don’t craft AT ALL and I hate to shop, for anything.

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Hello Gorgeous!

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Is there anything I might want at HL? It always seemed like a women’s store to me. The Chik-Fil-A is right there, so I could grab lunch, too…

OmahaConservative on December 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

2012 Hobby Lobby
****************

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Official Hobby Lobby
Official Hobby Lobby
@hobbylobbystore

Hobby Lobby carries products ranging from crafts, hobbies, framing, jewelry making, fabrics, floral, scrapbooking, home accents and holiday decor.

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hard to believe the next four years are gonna suck worse than the last four.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Hard to believe we are actually witnessing the unraveling of such a great country and harder still to believe there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Not hard for me…
Writing is on the wall.
Bam care in 2014 will play a big role.
Crushing.

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Yep, and we have no one to lead us, no one to stand up for us.

I am not feeling hopeful, but I am also not feeling hopeless.

Just accepting reality and learning to live with it.

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

OmahaConservative on December 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I’ve never been in one – they have some good deals online though for girly stuff :) Maybe you can find a picture frame for a gift for someone. That always works. Or a basket to put stuff in. That works too.

If all else fails buy some candy at the check out LOL!

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

OmahaConservative on December 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

It’s not a “women’s store;” it’s a creative store.

A lot of cool stuff.

And again, it has the best model section in town, and any kind of cloth you need, or paint, or art, graphic supplies, all kind of photo frames, kitsch, holiday decorations, really nice pots for plants, mirrors, more and more and more….

You gotta be a total slug not to find something at Hobby Lobby that’s really cool :)

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Mardel
Mardel
@Mardel_Inc

Christian retailer renewing minds and transforming lives with the products we sell.

Oklahoma City, OK · http://www.mardel.com

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Hello Gorgeous!

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Hello to the handsome,intelligent,charming,and very cool KCB.

Was funny, I log on and see my name…feel loved. :)

There is a mazel9
and an axeman on the Morgan thread..
infiltrators here to confuse.

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I wish someone – anyone on our side would step forward and LEAD!

Take the microphone and stop worrying about getting re-elected. Stand up to these people and the votes will follow.

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

OC:

*Hint*

It’s called “Hobby Lobby.”

If you have a hobby that doesn’t involve blowing things up or belching, there’s something there for hobbyists :D

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 10:15 PM

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

You are loved. Not just by me. But..I love you more than the rest.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Who is John Galt on December 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Why does it need to be changed? Just limit it to the technology available at the time it was written.

The Founders never anticipated the modern print publishing industry, much less broadcast or internet media. There’s no reason to believe the 1st Amendment applies to those.

malclave on December 28, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Coin-collecting sleeves,
Furniture,
Balsa-wood airplanes,
Nice-smelling glue,
Posterboards in every color and thickness in the rainbow,
Translucent paint to renew the faded wheel caps on your truck,
Cuckoo clocks,
Kitchen kitsch,
Cloth of every type to make or fix anything,
Window paint for your car when your team hits the big time,
Glitter for your kid’s face,
Garden gnomes,

etc. etc.

Hobby Lobby rocks.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

You are loved. Not just by me. But..I love you more than the rest.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Oh yeah? -_-

predator on December 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Analytics for #HobbyLobby
Hashtag analytics for #HobbyLobby are presented below for the past 24 hours using Twitter’s streaming API for a 1% sample of all tweets.
========

#HobbyLobby-Related Tweets

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM

and an axeman

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

No relation. He’s good though. He usually weighs in where I want to weigh in, and with a similar point of view. It was weird the first time, but then I learned we could tag team.

Axe on December 28, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Jvette on December 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I’m just rolling with the punches.
Not much else I can do.
In the biz though-and our fams small biz.
I started transitions into other areas this year.
I have 2 chronic health issues..
not just my business but a patient & person too.
When I watched the debates (only time i will watch zero)
or read his speeches..I could explode with his lies.
He is steps away from breaking sm business and middle class by the neck.
They are already at the edge..just meeting overhead and surviving.
Those still in business.

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Not hard for me…
Writing is on the wall.
Bam care in 2014 will play a big role.
Crushing.

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I know from prior post on other threads you are involved in some way with the insurance business. What exactly do you see happening in 2014 with regards to Obamacare?

wolverinefan on December 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

God damn them all, including with the one who signed it.

Schadenfreude on December 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Scientologists and Muslims have religious exemptions from Obamacare.

Why do they, and not Christians? If that’s not hitting on a discrimination suit along side the liberties issue, not sure what would….

katy on December 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

predator on December 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

C’mon. Bishop already has some of his guys looking for me.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

It’s a killing field. The domino analogy is limited in usefulness, because the enema has flipped the switch and is spraying full-auto at everything moving.

Axe on December 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Dear Hobby Lobby – Fire all employees and close down the business, until the government comes back with concessions.

antisocial on December 28, 2012 at 10:27 PM

katy on December 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

The same reason Islam invented the Jizya. :) Hard to conquer every town by burning and control vast regions with a sparse population. At some point, you have to let someone live enslaved and gather some tax revenue.

Axe on December 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM

predator on December 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

C’mon. Bishop already has some of his guys looking for me.

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Worries about starting your car eh… o_O

SWalker on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I have a Droid Razr for sale.

I swear its the cleanest shave I have ever had.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I’d buy it, SP…but modern technology gives me the whim-whams.

That’s why I still shave with the same razor that I bought in 1962. (A Gillette Fat Boy)

Solaratov on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

How much simpler could it be? But they just don’t get. Or rather, it takes something they don’t have and cannot acquire: moral courage.

What a time we live in — of a ruthless and ravenous Left and a cowed and clueless Right. The perfect storm for American collapse.

rrpjr on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Sooooooooooooooooo,we move into another Front,of ProgTard
Fornication Apparatus,that Hopey is trying to forve upon
Christians!!

MeanWhile,the Morally Superior President,Hopey the BOINK,
was golfing with a PERVERT,in Hawaii,to the tune of 4 Million
Dollars!!!!!!!!
===============

President Obama golfs with friend arrested on prostitution charges
December 24, 2012
******************

While mainstream media takes Republicans to task over the “fiscal cliff,” President Barack Obama is on holiday, including golfing with his long-time friend Bobby Titcomb, who was arrested last year on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute, according to reports.

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

:) hug-thx ken.
Your in trouble though..I have a crew of men that will fight
you on that. :P

Like pred.

Oh yeah? -_-

predator on December 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

lol…Hi Pred! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I waited for you in Costa..you didnt show up.
So, I took Ken..see what happens? lmao

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM

rrpjr on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Marshmallows, get your marshmallows here… ;p

SWalker on December 28, 2012 at 10:31 PM

rrpjr on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

For goodness sakes we have a company that is standing up to the Left and facing a 1.3 million fine per day because of it.

If that doesn’t inspire someone on our side to lead I don’t know what will.

I’ll take anybody – Scott Walker, Rick Perry, Rand Paul, Tim Scott, Bobby Jindal, Joe Wilson, Suzanna Martinez, Jan Brewer – just someone step forward and tell Obama and his band of merry misfits to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.

gophergirl on December 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Time to see more civil disobedience. Tell me how to NOT comply with OC.

RutRoh on December 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM

join a local Mennonite (not the same as Amish) church. They are exempt the same as they are exempt from Social Security. Or quote 1 Corinthians 6:19 for the religious institution exemption.

Nutstuyu on December 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

But it’s not a “penalty”. It’s a TAX.

That’s why the IRS hired 16,500 new agents specifically to deal with obamacare.

Solaratov on December 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Well the summoning worked. B9 is here but she didn’t sent me the vibrations. I had to intercept them because she is a minx who tries to trick me.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM

bazil9 on December 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I knew the danger going in. You are worth it!

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Solaratov on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Cool! I use an old one too – about the same age.

The multiblade ones shave so close they give me problems.

I was saving the blades for the Galt scenario, and shopping for a vintage sharpener, until I found that that modern blades for those old razors can’t be sharpened due to the modern materials.

Maybe I’ll be shopping for old, sharpenable blades, next.

lol

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM

SWalker on December 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

A little…

KCB on December 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM

But it’s not a “penalty”. It’s a TAX.

That’s why the IRS hired 16,500 new agents specifically to deal with obamacare.

Solaratov on December 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Yeah, more misdirection from the 0bama crew. Who knew?

I can’t wait until the young folks I tried to talk out of voting for 0bama do their 2014 taxes and get hit with it.

cane_loader on December 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM

My plan is to wait for all the guys to beat each other up and then I can run away with B9.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I have a Droid Razr for sale.

I swear its the cleanest shave I have ever had.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

SparkPlug:Does it come with the specially optioned Brazillian
attachment?(sarc):)

canopfor on December 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM

B9 is here but she didn’t sent me the vibrations.

SparkPlug on December 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM

That’s called “purring.”

*** Lurking a moment. I’ve got a fevah and the only cure is Достое́вский.

Axe on December 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM