Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on December 22, 2012 by Allahpundit

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, “I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?”

“You get nothing,” the president said. “I get that for free.”

***

Had there been a vote on Republican House Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” to avert the so-called U.S. fiscal cliff on Thursday night, it would not have been close. He was probably 40 to 50 votes short of the number he needed to avoid a humiliating defeat at the hands of his own party, according to rough estimates from Republican members of Congress and staff members…

“Some people really really really really talked themselves into believing it was a tax increase even though Grover Norquist, of all people, said it wasn’t,” said Cole, referring to the anti-tax activist responsible for “the pledge” not to raise taxes that most Republicans sign.

“That is like me talking myself into believing something is a sin even though the Pope tells me it is not,” Cole said.

***

“I think that there were members that are so gun shy about primaries that they weren’t willing to take a risk … some members told me that it was just too hard to explain how it wasn’t a tax increase,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) said shortly following Thursday night’s abrupt conference meeting where Boehner told his colleagues they wouldn’t vote on the bill…

One lawmaker, who has served on the whip team for several years, told The Hill that he was “whipping people that I’ve never had to whip before.”

The lawmaker, who requested anonymity, was getting frustrated with his colleagues for regurgitating the “the same old bull—- lines … like, ‘If we don’t hold the line, or if we cave’… And I said, ‘What??? Then what?’”

He was able to turn several votes when his colleagues couldn’t answer “what then.”

***

As things stand now, some worry that nothing short of a catastrophe could force a resolution.

“We have sunk to the lowest common denominator in order to get a deal — sheer panic,” said Republican strategist Ron Bonjean, a former aide to House and Senate leadership. “The reality of a stock market crash is probably the only way Washington will strike a deal. It is probably the only scenario that could likely force the speaker’s hand and allow for a deal driven by Democratic votes to pass the House.”

Which, of course, is not an ideal way to govern.

“The hard-core anti-tax conservatives in the GOP seem to believe that Barack Obama will be blamed if there is no agreement reached to avoid sequestration and the tax increases that are coming,” said Sheldon D. Pollack, a University of Delaware law and political science professor who has written a history of Republican anti-tax policy. “Calculated gamble? Or are they simply incapable of recognizing that they do not control the White House or the Senate, and hence do not have the ability to control the agenda? Sadly, I think it is the latter.”

***

Several conservative House Republican members are contemplating a plan to unseat Speaker John Boehner from his position on January 3, Breitbart News has exclusively learned. Staffers have compiled a detailed action plan that, if executed, could make this a reality…

Since there are 233 Republicans heading into the next Congress, only 17 Republicans would be needed to unseat Boehner. The House would continue having multiple elections throughout the day on January 3 until it agreed upon a new Speaker…

If Boehner loses on that first election try, he’ll be battered. For now, this is a leaderless movement – an “Anybody but Boehner” charge. But after that first secret ballot election wouldn’t have earned him his speakership back, those planning this ouster expect viable alternatives to emerge at that point.

One of those alternatives, they think, will unite the party and take the speakership.

***

“This was not a vote of no confidence in the Speaker,” freshman Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.), an opponent of Boehner’s Plan B legislation, said in an interview. “This was a legislative defeat, not a personal defeat.”

Another vocal critic of the Speaker’s proposal, Rep. John Fleming (R-La.), said: “He is my Speaker, and I support him.”…

When asked if Boehner’s Speakership was in trouble, freshman Rep. Austin Scott (R-Ga.) — a conservative in the majority-making class of 2010 — gave a resounding “Hell, no!” to The Hill on Friday morning…

One conservative House Republican, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the only way Boehner’s position is likely to be in serious jeopardy is if he agrees to raise the debt ceiling in a fiscal-cliff deal with Obama without significant concessions on spending cuts and entitlement reform from the president.

“If he gives away the debt ceiling, he’s in trouble,” the member said.

***

Risks to Boehner’s speakership be damned, Democratic leaders are anticipating they may have to join him in large numbers to pass a bill.

“There’s no rule preventing him from allowing the entire House to work its will, Democrats and Republicans together, and that may mean that we have to pass something that does not have 50 percent of Republicans on board,” Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., the ranking Democrat on the House Budget Committee, told National Journal…

One GOP member, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so he could speak openly, predicted the country “would go through the cliff, [President Obama] will figure out what deal he can cut, it’ll go through the Senate and we’ll have to pass it out,” he said.

***

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is resisting pressure from Republicans pushing for the Senate to take a more active role to avoid the “fiscal cliff” after House legislation stalled Thursday.

Reid has rejected Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) assertion that avoiding the fiscal cliff now depends on President Obama working out a deal with the Senate. Reid’s allies said it is unrealistic to expect him and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to step in and hammer out an eleventh-hour agreement…

“We’re now in a bad spot,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “I hope we don’t go over the cliff but I think we are.”

***

“The American people re-elected President Obama on Election Day. They also re-elected a Republican majority in the House,” he said, confronting rhetoric by opponents who say Boehner needs to bow to the will of the majority of American people who elected a president that campaigned on higher taxes for the wealthiest Americans.

“In doing so, they gave us all a mandate,” he continued. “It was not a mandate to raise tax rates on families and small businesses. It was a mandate for us to work together to begin solving the massive debt that threatens our country’s future.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

Who wound this little pansy troll up?

SurferDoc on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

This new crop of libtrolls sure are spunky. They keep claiming to control the ban hammer.

Silly libtrolls.

hasta…um…ah…whatever.

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am comfortable..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

One of my top ten..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

More tunage for moochers & trolls.

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM

A lot of people died last year. I guess next year will be more of the same.

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

OK, even THAT is funny.

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I don’t follow. Are you

a) implying
b) alluding
d) deriving
4) concluding
e) inferring
5) deducing
f) hinting
g) suggesting
h) axing

that I won’t accomplish my mission to make this a normal thread?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I wouldn’t help them because my experience has been that they would not appreciate it in earnest and would immediately turn on me when the time or issue was right.

^^^THIS^^^

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Where is Mr Schad? betcha he will show up.

Magic 8 Ball says:

Genuine is yelling at his raggedy Anne doll and touching it inappropriately cause I peed on his snowman and it melted.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Who wound this little pansy troll up?

SurferDoc on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

<——- Raises hand… My blog article Welcome to the Stout Hemp Rope Party… put a serious hurting on his butt… He’s probably forwarded it to Attack Watch 8 or 9 times already.

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Who wound this little pansy troll up?

SurferDoc on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

It was all SWalker. I was just an innocent bystander.

That’s my story; and I’m stickin’ to it.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Absolutely not! I think it was just your delivery. Yes, that was it. The delivery. ;)

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Magic 8 Ball says:

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Well damn it, looks like your Magic 8 Ball got another one right… ;p

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

TrollCott on.

B9, code 7, release the Kraken and the Flan Flinger, i will send the coordinates; the yellow stained snowman is now on my radar screen.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

SparkPlug, did you see my favorite troll line of the week. It’s a doozy.

Go find a ditch to die in.
lostmotherland on December 21, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Leftists, funny stuff that. Well it does help me know how far my own rhetoric can go without the glorious hammer swinging on me.

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Diamonds and Rust – Judas Priest

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM

We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

i don’t condone violence, but seeing mr. chowder get punched in the face is strangely satisfying.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

You just condoned violence, genius.

Jim Treacher on December 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM

there are forms of violence i actually condone.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

bye.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I give it four out of five stars.

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Genuine(ly) in la la land.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

TrollCott on.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Oh man, we were having fun making this troll sniff it’s own shitty diaper…

Ok Trollcott on: :(

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Ok. No pwoblem. Are you doing one of those euphemization thingies? haha. Release the Flan flinger. I gave the command and so far no flan has been flung.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM

This new crop of libtrolls

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

heh, “new crop”. i’ve been around longer than all of you combined.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM

There is so much that can be done with a line like that.

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM

there are forms of violence i actually condone.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

bye.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Answer my question, leftist coward.
Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Alright a*shole, up to now I’ve actually been kind of prodding swalker with his hollow, cowardly bs that he won’t back up. But I didn’t even see your question and if that’s where you want to take it you p.o.s., I served in the 24th Mechanized Infantry Division and had to go to Iraq during the first Gulf War and make our way up a damn highway to the Euphrates river motherf*cker. What did you do?

That good enough for you? My service live up to your standards?

Where was yours? I’ll admit it was just Desert Storm, not a decade long slogfest. But what’d you do?

And when can we expect you to be putting your face out there with swalker ly*nching folks and “taking up arms” against your fellow citizens because OUR political opponents run things at the moment?

Let us rule from the minority, or else Strong Hemp Rope?

F*ck you. NOW, I’m pissed.

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

This new crop of libtrolls

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

heh, “new crop”. i’ve been around longer than all of you combined.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Wow, quiet the achievement considering I’ve been here since Michelle first opened the doors.

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I’m not sure my captain requires me to love everyone. He ordered me to love my neighbor as myself, but then he restricted the definition of neighbor. He ordered me to treat all others as I would be treated, but that’s to escape hypocrisy. He ordered me to forgive with no boundaries, remembering his forgiveness of me, for similar reasons.

I hope I could give the glass of water to someone I didn’t love because my captain would have me do it — as a matter of love and obedience for my captain.

I have no intention of dying on this hill. I’m just thinking and trying to participate.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Nice research department. :)

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Cripes, genuine made a snow man and forgot the carrot nose but took the time to make an icehole on it and butt cheeks. Sick, man, sick.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Oh I hate them. Listens to glenn. You better understand what they would do to us. I’ve read many of your posts and you seem pretty smart. They would kill you and yours without hesitation..

If you think we make peace with these people you are wrong.

We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I know damn well what some of them are capable of . . . . . I don’t disagree that they would kill us, and our young ones if they got the chance.

There’s almost as many ways of defining “making peace”, as there are people.
I’m not compromising on ideology any more than anyone else here. I’m fully aware that some of them are bound and determined to push this country “over the brink”.
If that’s what happens, I can “shoot to kill”. But I won’t enjoy it.
For now, I’ll continue doing everything within my reach to stop the country’s “slide” to Socialized Government” without inciting a Civil War.

If we fail, then it’s “game on”. … : (

listens2glenn on December 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Stale trolls are like those Christmas Fruit Cakes…no one wants them and they wind up in recycling.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM

If you think we make peace with these people you are wrong.
We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.
wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

So when do YOU start?

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Wow. Looks like it was a very unhappy red diaper doper baby.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

One of my top ten..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

You impressed though? I linked three on time, and not one of them was the Floyd. :) Took some doing.

Diamonds and Rust – Judas Priest

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Evening, beautiful brunette. :)

Bumpy thread tonight . . .

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Angel – Judas Priest

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Ok, couldn’t resist… LOL

It’s almost Christmas. Just ignore & they will slither away.

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I stand by my words, Shade. It will come to that, sadly.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

You guys have fun tonight.

When you get the nerve to back up your talk, remember, all you gotta do is walk outside a pick a liberal or media member you know, you know?

Have at it if you’re so sure, and so brave. If not now, when?

Cowards.

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM

yep. Oh well. We will just have to bury them in the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository. Actually that Mountain is appropriately named. Yucca Bwaaahh.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Good evening, Lyric One.

A bumpy thread? LOL! I’ll take a page from Obama’s book and ignore those ‘bumps in the road’.

The blather of trolls is meaningless. It’s meant to sink their teeth into something real and, through the attempted infliction of pain, to someone alleviate their own misery. They’re very lonely, or they’d be on a thread with friends to celebrate Christmas.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Sorry… somehow… not ‘someone’.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Wow. Looks like it was a very unhappy red diaper doper baby.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

And it’s diaper just exploded like a nuke going off… o_O

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:42 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

it’s either a blatant lie or you had a different nick.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Good evening, Spark! :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

wolly4321, good one, you’re smarter than they are.

They are charlatanic thugs. Don’t stoop to their level.

Foxes will always eat the chickens.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

it’s either a blatant lie or you had a different nick.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

He had a different nick, it’s all in front of you and you’re too stupid to realize.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Macbeth got it right, so long ago:

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

LegendHasIt on December 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Angel – Jimi Hendrix

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM

F*ck you. NOW, I’m pissed.

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Who cares if you’re pissed, you pansy-azzed nancy-boy?

And, btw, phuque you too.

I was in VietNam from 12-62 until 03-66, with 5th SFGA, you little snot.
Then, two wars and a revolution in Africa.

As I said: I don’t care if you’re pissed. Leftoid drones like you just don’t matter. Go on back to dkos and let’em wipe your nose – and your butt.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

it’s either a blatant lie or you had a different nick.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

There are none so blind as those who have gouged out their own eyes with a plastic spork… o_O

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

TrollCott on.

B9, code 7, release the Kraken and the Flan Flinger, I will send the coordinates; the yellow stained snowman is now on my radar screen.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Get your codes right sir. Code 7 is dinner. You probably need 10-45–animal in the road.

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

To annoy the leftists

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Opps. You are right. I better study the manual some more.

*clink*

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Don’t help her out. Let her blindness guide her. If she were smart she’d observe and see.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM

How very cool. :) You’re just uncanny. Good evening. :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Yo J. Good Evening to you as well.

They are attacking SWalker cause he has blog.

I knew Schad would chime in a beat some of them up.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Good evening, Bmore. I know you’re having a wonderful Christmas, since you’re sharing it with family. :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Hi J.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Cowards.

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Looking in a mirror, princess? Projecting, perhaps?

Don’t you wish someone – anyone – would take you seriously?

Too bad. It’s just not your night.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I already started. “genuine”. 4 years ago.

Those scary 30 round mags? A truckload. Lot’s of ramen noodles.

You push. When I push back you’ll know it. Fer sure.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Well, jealous is a vicious master. I’m sure they’re driven and suffering under that lash.

Poor, trolls. Poor, poor, trolls.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

there are forms of violence i actually condone.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

( S i g h ) … Ok sesqui’, I guess we need to lock you and wolly’ inside “Thunderdome”.

“Two men go in . . . . . . . ” (you know the rest).

listens2glenn on December 23, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Then, two wars and a revolution in Africa.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Me too.

OK, just kidding about the Congo but I later went on a one year excursion to VN.

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I’d volunteer to take his place, but I’m not much on cryin’.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Something tells me “The Crying Game” is sesquip’s fave movie, since it speaks to her in a very intimate, personal way.

at least i’m pretty.

sesquipedalian on November 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Good evening, Solaratov. Merry Christmas. :)

You’ve got that troll flinging foam flecks everywhere! Well done! LOL!

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

LegendHasIt on December 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM

:O

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Good evening, Solaratov. Merry Christmas. :)

You’ve got that troll flinging foam flecks everywhere! Well done! LOL!

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Who knew they let Bradley Manning have an internet connection???? o_O

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM

LOL! Made me laugh!

Good evening, SWalker! Merry Christmas!

It was so nice of these little trolls to show up caroling for our entertainment! :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I all started when they found out I was building a HempBot for SWalker. They don’t want him to get it because he will become too powerful.

Did you see they reattached Axe’s head. We found it in the corner. Thats where Grendel threw it after ripping t off. He isn’t worrying about his tooth anymore so maybe they didn’t attach all the neurons.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

never felt like clicking on his link. i remember now. great photo, can i gif it?!

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Thread needs a 10-200 moment. :)

10-100. brb

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Send Me An Angel – Scorpions

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

at least i’m pretty.

sesquipedalian on November 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Subjective.

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Good evening, jackie.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

Trolls are fun – sometimes – but they really aren’t in keeping with the spirit of the season.
(Though some seem to have imbibed a bit too much ‘spirit’…if you get my drift. :) )

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Great, epic, warriors and bards are indestructible. A little trifling thing like having one’s head ripped off isn’t going to stop us. It’s only a momentary inconvenience. LOL!

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Yes, that ‘sprits’ thing might be the explanation. It would explain they’re being foolish enough to try and take on the late night crew! :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

True. Never saw a chicken eat a fox. Or even try.

Perhsps there’s a lesson to be told.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

at least i’m pretty.

sesquipedalian on November 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Subjective.

arnold ziffel on December 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

So that’s what Golem looked like before getting strung out on crack… o_O

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Angel Baby – Rosie and the Originals

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM

SWalker: You did one heck of a job. I haven’t seen a troll doing the Rumpelstilskin Dance like that in years.

SurferDoc on December 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

LegendHasIt on December 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM

From the Left to the Right, great one!

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

True. Never saw a chicken eat a fox. Or even try.

Perhsps there’s a lesson to be told.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Never seen one try to help a Fox out of a trap either, funny how that works eh?

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

what kind of beer do you like?

sesquipedalian on December 22, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Cycle Sluts From Hell – “I Wish You Were A Beer”

I do wish you were a beer, sesqui, and that you’d get dumped on a Cowboys’ fan at Veterans Stadium – that way, at least you’d serve some positive value!

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I’m totally worrying! Or would, if I did that. I don’t actually worry. But in a sense, I’m worrying, anyway. I’ve worked hard to throw worry, and have made great progress. It’s — worry without worry in it.

I’ll explain this later. Hm. The Harshless Mellow. Chapter One: “The Nature of Worry.” I can see this written down . . .

– But, anyway, seriously — all ice buttocks aside. If you could see this maze I live in, you’d understand. It’s not normal, I say again. It’s Abby Normal.

I’m going, I’m going.

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 1:06 AM

SurferDoc on December 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I got skillz… ;)

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 1:06 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Just a flesh wound. Not serious.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Who knew they let Bradley Manning have an internet connection???? o_O
SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I know, I know. Calling someone out who took the time to write a big manifesto of a WordPress blog advocating ly*ching people and taking up arms against fellow American’s, and challenging you to either put up or shut up if you’re gonna talk such a big game, I MUST be crazy.

I’m sorry Swalker, you’re right. You can post meaningless manifesto’s and blatherings on the web anonymously advocating violence and murder with absolutely no reprecussions, responsibility, or need to back it up.

Every one needs to play big man sometimes, even if you’re just a paper tiger waiting for someone else to step up.

Because you’re afraid. Because the world around you doesn’t conform to your AM advertising salesmen educated worldview, and you don’t know how to deal with that, except to act like you’re gonna do something about it beyond play r*volutionary in the safety and comfort of your pj’s sitting warm in front of the glow of your monitor.

Cheers to that brave fellow. Cheers to that.

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Cowboys fan??..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Want a “Fifth Column Treasonous Media Propagandist hanging from every streetlamp”?

Well… Step away from the keyboard, walk outside, and give it a shot. Big shot. Best way to lead is by example, right?

Right? That’s what I thought.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Ropes and trees are too expensive for the media and you.

I just want all of you to suffocate from what you consume, Obama’s sh*t, not Beluga caviar.

Spontaneously combust from hypocrisy, all of you.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Don’t go.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

*to the dentist, to the dentist. :)

I am going to the fridge though, cause I have tarter sauce for once, and for once I can enjoy a crab cake properly. brb again

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Angel – Aerosmith

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Don’t go.

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

The Amboy Dukes – “Baby Please Don’t Go”

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I’m going..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Hey! I resent that! :)

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM

What – do you have a crush on Tony HRomo or something? :)

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

:) MMMM. Crab cakes and tartar sauce!

I’m glad you’re going to get that tooth attended to, Axefellow. :)

thatsafactjack on December 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Comments section r*volu*ionary.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM

let them be. they love this stuff, it makes them feel important. gives their ennui-ridden life meaning and purpose. it’s a therapeutic thing.

sesquipedalian on December 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Nah – starving the Looters is the most schadenfreudig. Watching them run out of goodies for the moochers is the best medicine. None of you will get it until you starve, in the dark/cold. It’s my utmost wish for all of you tyrannicla freedom haters. May you all perish, screaming in pain, slowly. Starving you is the best way.

Schadenfreude on December 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Then funny part of the lameness of these lib-trolls is that their every attack is based on emotion. They’re attempted mental rapists. They say hurtful things and they actually think they’re effective. That they actually have an impact on rational non- emotion-driven people. That they are hurting our feelings. Classic projection.
The funnier part is that it works in reverse. We can mock them and how they rail. Their butthurt is palpable.

/or maybe that’s just their soiled diapers

rayra on December 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM