Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on December 22, 2012 by Allahpundit

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, “I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?”

“You get nothing,” the president said. “I get that for free.”

***

Had there been a vote on Republican House Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” to avert the so-called U.S. fiscal cliff on Thursday night, it would not have been close. He was probably 40 to 50 votes short of the number he needed to avoid a humiliating defeat at the hands of his own party, according to rough estimates from Republican members of Congress and staff members…

“Some people really really really really talked themselves into believing it was a tax increase even though Grover Norquist, of all people, said it wasn’t,” said Cole, referring to the anti-tax activist responsible for “the pledge” not to raise taxes that most Republicans sign.

“That is like me talking myself into believing something is a sin even though the Pope tells me it is not,” Cole said.

***

“I think that there were members that are so gun shy about primaries that they weren’t willing to take a risk … some members told me that it was just too hard to explain how it wasn’t a tax increase,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) said shortly following Thursday night’s abrupt conference meeting where Boehner told his colleagues they wouldn’t vote on the bill…

One lawmaker, who has served on the whip team for several years, told The Hill that he was “whipping people that I’ve never had to whip before.”

The lawmaker, who requested anonymity, was getting frustrated with his colleagues for regurgitating the “the same old bull—- lines … like, ‘If we don’t hold the line, or if we cave’… And I said, ‘What??? Then what?’”

He was able to turn several votes when his colleagues couldn’t answer “what then.”

***

As things stand now, some worry that nothing short of a catastrophe could force a resolution.

“We have sunk to the lowest common denominator in order to get a deal — sheer panic,” said Republican strategist Ron Bonjean, a former aide to House and Senate leadership. “The reality of a stock market crash is probably the only way Washington will strike a deal. It is probably the only scenario that could likely force the speaker’s hand and allow for a deal driven by Democratic votes to pass the House.”

Which, of course, is not an ideal way to govern.

“The hard-core anti-tax conservatives in the GOP seem to believe that Barack Obama will be blamed if there is no agreement reached to avoid sequestration and the tax increases that are coming,” said Sheldon D. Pollack, a University of Delaware law and political science professor who has written a history of Republican anti-tax policy. “Calculated gamble? Or are they simply incapable of recognizing that they do not control the White House or the Senate, and hence do not have the ability to control the agenda? Sadly, I think it is the latter.”

***

Several conservative House Republican members are contemplating a plan to unseat Speaker John Boehner from his position on January 3, Breitbart News has exclusively learned. Staffers have compiled a detailed action plan that, if executed, could make this a reality…

Since there are 233 Republicans heading into the next Congress, only 17 Republicans would be needed to unseat Boehner. The House would continue having multiple elections throughout the day on January 3 until it agreed upon a new Speaker…

If Boehner loses on that first election try, he’ll be battered. For now, this is a leaderless movement – an “Anybody but Boehner” charge. But after that first secret ballot election wouldn’t have earned him his speakership back, those planning this ouster expect viable alternatives to emerge at that point.

One of those alternatives, they think, will unite the party and take the speakership.

***

“This was not a vote of no confidence in the Speaker,” freshman Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.), an opponent of Boehner’s Plan B legislation, said in an interview. “This was a legislative defeat, not a personal defeat.”

Another vocal critic of the Speaker’s proposal, Rep. John Fleming (R-La.), said: “He is my Speaker, and I support him.”…

When asked if Boehner’s Speakership was in trouble, freshman Rep. Austin Scott (R-Ga.) — a conservative in the majority-making class of 2010 — gave a resounding “Hell, no!” to The Hill on Friday morning…

One conservative House Republican, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the only way Boehner’s position is likely to be in serious jeopardy is if he agrees to raise the debt ceiling in a fiscal-cliff deal with Obama without significant concessions on spending cuts and entitlement reform from the president.

“If he gives away the debt ceiling, he’s in trouble,” the member said.

***

Risks to Boehner’s speakership be damned, Democratic leaders are anticipating they may have to join him in large numbers to pass a bill.

“There’s no rule preventing him from allowing the entire House to work its will, Democrats and Republicans together, and that may mean that we have to pass something that does not have 50 percent of Republicans on board,” Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., the ranking Democrat on the House Budget Committee, told National Journal…

One GOP member, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so he could speak openly, predicted the country “would go through the cliff, [President Obama] will figure out what deal he can cut, it’ll go through the Senate and we’ll have to pass it out,” he said.

***

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is resisting pressure from Republicans pushing for the Senate to take a more active role to avoid the “fiscal cliff” after House legislation stalled Thursday.

Reid has rejected Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) assertion that avoiding the fiscal cliff now depends on President Obama working out a deal with the Senate. Reid’s allies said it is unrealistic to expect him and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to step in and hammer out an eleventh-hour agreement…

“We’re now in a bad spot,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “I hope we don’t go over the cliff but I think we are.”

***

“The American people re-elected President Obama on Election Day. They also re-elected a Republican majority in the House,” he said, confronting rhetoric by opponents who say Boehner needs to bow to the will of the majority of American people who elected a president that campaigned on higher taxes for the wealthiest Americans.

“In doing so, they gave us all a mandate,” he continued. “It was not a mandate to raise tax rates on families and small businesses. It was a mandate for us to work together to begin solving the massive debt that threatens our country’s future.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Yeah well. They’re extinct, so just how smart were they?

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Good point..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Heh. That was my mom’s take. :)

Axe on December 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Tell mom I said, “Great minds, and all that.”

And Merry Christmas.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

But, you’re that every night.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

To bad it’s just an act.

Paper.Tiger.

Kisses sweetheart. ;)

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

ROTFLMAO… Hey, you go right ahead and believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I’ll Bet..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Hahaha. Great.

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I have decided to be a Box Jellyfish. That is all.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Wait a minute..I thought you wanted to be a Great White..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:44 PM

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Excellent point.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:44 PM

So creepy good, go figure.

I always play it with this one, but went to bed after posting that one last night.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:40 PM

This version has all of the soul George Benson left out of his!

On Broadway (live)

Anti-Control on December 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:33 PM

At least you admit to being a genuine coward.
cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM

An imbecile as well, he’s pissing all over himself cause people are pissed off at him and his Fifth Column Treasonous Media Propagandist butt buddies. Can’t see the irony of calling others internet tough guys… Over the safety of an anonymous internet connection.
SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Well I’ll be. Is that right guys? Funny I don’t remember being the one posting, advocating, or encouraging threats, violence, or damage to personal property. I only remember calling out swalker and solitov or whatever his name is, for doing so, but lacking the testicular fortitude to follow through on any of it.

I challenged someone else to back up THEIR big comments section r*volutionary talk. And they/you won’t. Not the other way around.

But a valiant effort nonetheless on your part. ;)

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

A bit like this?

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Dire: This theme is more my style.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I’ll Bet..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

It could have happened. :)

Wish the Universe would stop teasing.

Axe on December 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM

This version has all of the soul George Benson left out of his!

Anti-Control on December 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Then you sir are a robot.

Now I need to wash my ears out.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

FOR THE MOOCHERS:

Easy Livin’

Stealin’

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Easy Livin’. I practically played the grooves off that LP back in the day.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

It was luminary night in my neighborhood. So, so pretty. And Santa was out rowing in the pond today… I guess the elves have everything under control. :-)

Vince Guaraldi

lynncgb on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

C’mon sesquatch. Send somebody over.you said you could. I gave you my address.

Prove it, or STFU.

Effing loser.

wolly4321 on December 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Easy Livin’. I practically played the grooves off that LP back in the day.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Lolz, same here!

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM

lynncgb on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

The history of that special is almost as riveting as the special itself.

It would have never gotten made even a few years later.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:38 PM

But a valiant effort nonetheless on your part. ;)

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Have you changed your diaper yet? Talk about wee wee’d up…

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Honey, I sleep just fine. How do you sleep knowing you’ll talk a big game on the Internet about r*volution but will never have the b*lls to step outside and be the one to actually DO what you advocate.

Or should we expect to see the “Strong Hemp Rope Party” makes its national debut soon? I mean, of not now, when? What are you going to DO. It’s not hard. Tar and feathers are easy. So is rope.

It’s that whole “standing behind your words” thing that’s difficult to acquire.

Coward. ;)

Come on, just go out, get it started. What’s wrong? What are you waiting for? If not now, when?

Oh that’s right, just gotta organize first, right? How many members you got willing to stand behind it?

Yellow belly.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

ike I said. Coward

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Since you like to call others “cowards” so much, why don’t you tell us when you served in the military. And where. And just how much combat experience you’ve got.

C’mon, nancy-boy. Show us that you’re a big, bad not-a-coward.

You sure do get mouthy when you get all butthurt, boy.

You’d think that you’d be used to it by now. notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat_ifthatswhatyoulike.

Solaratov on December 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Axe on December 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I am mad at the Mayans..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I don’t like liberals.

wolly4321 on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Easy Livin’. I practically played the grooves off that LP back in the day.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Lolz, same here!

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I would have gotten up and changed the album, but I was just too damned lazy.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

At my train station parking lot, I keyed a guy’s Honda Accord with a Obama/Biden bumper sticker pretty bad last month.

I heard him complaining several days later that it’s gonna cost him several hundred dollars to fix.

Awesome.

sentinelrules on December 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM

i hope he catches you next time. what kind of low-life keys another person’s car?

sesquipedalian on December 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM

(sarc) If there’s one thing that will definitely help advance the cause of political conservatism, it’s vandalism to property owned by liberals. (\sarc)
WHAT THE (expletive) IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ? ! ! !

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Then you sir are a robot.

Now I need to wash my ears out.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM

This might help you, too

“Sweet F.A.”

\m/

Anti-Control on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Honey, I sleep just fine.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

ROTFLMAO… Oh yea… I bet you do, never mind that your comment totally belie that assertion… Go change your diaper, it’s obviously full again.

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Have you changed your diaper yet? Talk about wee wee’d up…
SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Oh my diapers fine right now, sweetheart.

Ly*ch your first “Fifth Column Treasonist Media Propagandist” yet? Or are you still waiting for when the time is just right for you to pounce?

If you wait a little longer there might be some ice again for your glorious crossing of the Potomac General.

We’ll expect your hallowed arrival, backing your words, anytime now.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Mom just went to sleep. I know, I know, I am a bad son for keeping her up so late. I just don’t get to see her enough. Catching up on this thread now. The java script seems to be acting up. I have a feeling the site does mate nance this time of night.

Bmore on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

WHAT THE (expletive) IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ? ! ! !

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

This^^^.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The Mayans were wrong..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Yeah well. They’re extinct, so just how smart were they?

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Smart enough to leave a chunk of rock that got half the world’s knickers in a twist.

At least they had a pretty good sense of humor. :)

Solaratov on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I don’t like liberals.

wolly4321 on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I get no pleasure being around most of them, but I don’t HATE them, either.

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Oh my diapers fine right now,
Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Typical Marxist liberal, loves living in a shitty wet diaper, but we all knew that already.

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I would have gotten up and changed the album, but I was just too damned lazy.

predator on December 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Great album!

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:57 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I’m not the one terrified and shaking in my boots just because my political opponents happen to have the upper hand at the moment and have beaten us at our own game for the moment.

That’s you. The one so afraid of facing the real world that you’d rather live in fantasies where you’re a big bad r*volutionary, instead of just a scared person frightened at home, and when you’re not gonna do a thing.

Are you? An I wrong? When should we expect it General? I’m keeping the faith in you! ;)

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Genuine.,. Lol. Fool. Been stocking up for years.

You can bet we will unite.

wolly4321 on December 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Have you considered rehab for your obvious crack addiction?

SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I hear you..Very nice..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I get no pleasure being around most of them, but I don’t HATE them, either.

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Not only do I readily admit that I hate leftists, I am proud to say I do! :)

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM

\m/

Anti-Control on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Sweeeet. ;)

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I get no pleasure being around most of them, but I don’t HATE them, either.

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Is utter disdain acceptable?

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM

The history of that special is almost as riveting as the special itself.

It would have never gotten made even a few years later.

cozmo on December 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM

It was predicted to fail, correct?

lynncgb on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Wow, strange thread. Evening Dire! ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Anti-Control on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I wore more than one 8-track of that album out. Never understood that track…

For you synthesizer folks…you don’t even need grass or lasers.

I would listen to this and Equinox all the time.

That click when changing tracks was annoying. It was either this, or Dire Straits I first got on CD.

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Oh my diapers fine right now, sweetheart.

Genuine on December 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

From the sound of things, this one likes being butthurt – if you catch my drift.

not that there’s anything wrong with that – if that’s what it likes.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

4Grace on December 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Very nice ..:):)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Wow, strange thread. Evening Dire! ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Have you considered rehab for your obvious crack addiction?
SWalker on December 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Have you ever considered action to back up your big talk?

I mean, I guess I can ask one more time just to try to get my calendar ready and make sure I’m watching.

But when do YOU plan to start performing l*nchings? And who would you like to be YOUR first target, big shot?

Got some walk to back up that big talk, coward?

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Oh hell, OK. Full disclosure. I hate ‘em. The most useless living things on God’s green earth.

I love the way they like to refer to themselves as progressives. There’s nothing progressive about them. They’re regressive. They’re a disease. They’re a cancer. They f*@K up everything they touch.

*There, that’s better*

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Did some Genuine TrollTards show up?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

It was predicted to fail, correct?

lynncgb on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Worse than the Star Wars Christmas Special. Schulz’s own people almost revolted over the story.

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

A seriously butt hurt Fifth Column Treasonous Media tool is trying to throw around some verbal judo and generally getting mocked and ridiculed for its pathetic efforts.

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM

We are rolling..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

not that there’s anything wrong with that – if that’s what it likes.
Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Nah, just like calling out cowards and big bad wolf comments section r*volutionaries for what they are, all hat an no cattle. :)

Or should we expect to see you standing next to Swalker next to your first victim? Yellow belly. ;)

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Why is Genuine such a big mouth?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Perfect! How are you SparkPlug. You been watching any of this? Or did you just get here too?

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Did some Genuine TrollTards show up?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Yup…

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I am mad at the Mayans..:)

Dire Straits on December 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Just one little thing, you know? Something. A crack in the sky, or a scream from the darkness that everyone can hear. A trumpet.

Time, times, and half a time. :)

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Jason Whitlock tells us that Reagan had nothing to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union. It’s all just a myth. No,…really!
He slips that in while giving a token reprimand to Parker.

a capella on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Why is Genuine such a big mouth?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

His butt hurts???

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

We are rolling..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Nope…

But now we are.

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I love the way libs always act on the things they say they’re going to do. Especially the Hollywood scum. “If so-and-so gets elected, I’m moving to France!”

Then so-and-so gets elected, and the loud-mouthed, no-action Hollywood liberal scum stay right where they’re at. Real action-oriented folks, those libs.

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

OK, even THAT is funny.

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Ok. They are not in the Christmas Spirit because of their STDs.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Sock?

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Ok. They are not in the Christmas Spirit because of their STDs.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Pretty much…

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Wow, strange thread. Evening Dire! ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

…a lot of Christmas Spirits?

KOOLAID2 on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Wow, strange thread. Evening Dire! ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I’ll try to make it normal. What’s going on?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I’ll bet..:)

PS..Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Sock?

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Well I think a kick to the groin would hurt genuine but your foot might get an STD. Put a sock on it.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Like Sheryl “brown finger” Crow and her “one sheet of toilet paper” line. Anybody believe that hag actually does that?

Well wait, come to think of it…

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Did some Genuine TrollTards show up?
SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I apologize SparkPlug, perhaps you enjoy completely hollow big man talk of r*volution and taking up arms against American citizens, by folks who have no nerve to do such thing except to try to invite OTHERS to action, and never themselves first.

But I don’t. I’d like to see swalker on the news and his glorious r*volution’s arrival. Why would you begrudge me that?

If that bothers you, I mean, you’re welcome to talk big and do nothing as well of you like. :)

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

You never did answer my 11:52 question, you pissant nancy-boy.

Maybe you’re just a coward…and butthurt.

I’ll bet you work in some sort of “media”, don’t you, princess?

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I saw where you kicked him down the well and yelled THIS IS SPARTA.

Glad you had a boot on otherwise you foot would get an STD.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM

We are rolling..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Still a great one.

Dead Can Dance: American Dreaming (Just stumbled upon this one)

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I saw where you kicked him down the well and yelled THIS IS SPARTA.

Glad you had a boot on otherwise you foot would get an STD.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Had to disinfect the boot afterwards… Only way to be sure… ya know… ;)

SWalker on December 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Hi I’m Sparky. You are all mad cause you widdle snowman melted when I pissed all over it.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Why is Genuine such a big mouth?

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

He’s a leftist. They’re all like that.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I get no pleasure being around most of them, but I don’t HATE them, either.

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Not only do I readily admit that I hate leftists, I am proud to say I do! :)

Anti-Control on December 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Are you proud to say “Jesus Is Lord”?

listens2glenn on December 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Is utter disdain acceptable?

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Would your “utter disdain” prevent you from helping a liberal, if you had the physical capability of providing whatever aid they need?

If your answer is “No”, then you pass the test.

listens2glenn on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hey I completely agree! :)

It would have been nice to see a swath of them go and back their words!

I guess you’re right though, sorry Swalker, you get a pass. My fault. If liberals can be completely cowardly, all talk and no walk blustering blowhards, then I suppose you can too…

Mea culpa. Mea culpa.

;)

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

KOOLAID2 on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Might be. Lol!

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

‘your widdle snow man’

I was typing with a glove on cause I didn’t want to get an STD from the Genuine trolltard. FYI, I peed on his snow man and it melted.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM

But now we are.

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

HA. Good play.

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Answer my question, leftist coward.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Why is Genuine such a big mouth?
SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I’M a big mouth? For requesting that mister big comments section r*volutionary Swalker with his “Strong Hemp Rope Part” back up his big words with action of his own beyond an anonymous WordPress blog?

I’M a big mouth for challenging someone to step up, walk outside, and get it going sweetheart if they got so much to say and are just sooo sure of they’re motives and ideas?

Fair enough then I suppose. Those are awfully linear and cogent assessment skills you got there! :)

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

haha. I turn my back and HA gets invaded by the George Soros rejects who couldn’t even handle trolling over on nickelodeon.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Oh I hate them. Listens to glenn. You better understand what they would do to us. I’ve read many of your posts and you seem pretty smart. They would kill you and yours without hesitation..

If you think we make peace with these people you are wrong.

We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Axe on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am comfortable..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

FYI, I peed on his snow man and it melted.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Damn, dude. Yer gonna make him cry.

You know how that sort is about their toys.

Solaratov on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Funny thread. ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM

cozmo on December 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

+ 100..ahh the memories..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM

If your answer is “No”, then you pass the test.

listens2glenn on December 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I can tell you really do “listen2glenn”, but I fail your test. I wouldn’t help them because my experience has been that they would not appreciate it in earnest and would immediately turn on me when the time or issue was right.

And now, speaking of Glenn, I’m going to lay down and read a couple of chapters of Agenda 21 then call it a night.

Good night, gang.

Keep the faith.

L.I.B.

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Genuine on December 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I netted this one.

But it has one of those long tropical fish turds that seems to go on forever because their sprinters are so week from getting humped they can’t even pinch off a simple turd.

So I threw it back in.

SparkPlug on December 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

PAY ATTENTION TO ME
;)

tom daschle concerned on December 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Kool, did anything interesting happen on any of the other threads today?

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Funny thread. ; )

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It is, isn’t it?

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

bye.

sesquipedalian on December 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM

We will have to kill them. Or they will kill us.

wolly4321 on December 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Easy wolly. I like ya dude, but that lingo can get you hammered here, and I’d like to see you stick around.

Now, off to my book and to bed.

predator on December 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Goodnight, predator. Have a blessed Christmas!

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM

4Grace on December 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Very nice..:)

PS..Keep stumbling..:)

Dire Straits on December 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Good Night predator, Sleep Easy.

Bmore on December 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM