The Ed Morrissey Show: Kerry Picket, Steven Crowder

posted at 1:46 pm on December 13, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kerry Picket brings us up to date on the goings-on inside the nation’s capital and her new gig at Breitbart, and Steven Crowder returns to discuss his latest video efforts — and the fight in Lansing, in which he viciously and repeatedly assaulted a peaceful union activist’s fist with his face.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and donít forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Want to get away from it all? Why not join Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson and me on a seven-day cruise this summer to Alaska? Starting July 27th, we’ll take the inside passage on Holland America’s MS Zuiderdam:

Come cruise the Alaskan Inside Passage with Generalissimo Duane and Blogger Ed. There is no better place to travel, no better way to travel and no better folks to travel with. Alaska, the last frontier, see it as only Holland America can show it. Come with us as we cruise along miles of pristine coastlines, saddle right up to gigantic blue glaciers and wonder at the incredibly awesome waterfalls, fjords, and free flowing rivers. You will experience magnificent vistas as we sail through the straits of the Inland Passage encountering whales, porpoises, otters, eagles and all kinds of fabulous wildlife. Best of all you will do this while living in the luxury and comfort of the ms Zuiderdam, a premier Holland America ship.

Our Seven day itinerary includes stops along the way where you will have the opportunity to fly fish, pan for gold, partake in Native Alaskan culture, or just take a hike in some of the last virgin lands left in America.

Plus, Duane and I will do our TEMS show live on the ship, discussing politics and culture while traveling in the lap of luxury. Climb aboard!

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

Ha! Ed do you really think by using that photo of Crowder getting clocked you will get even close to 966 comments here. Lol! Umm…..You might. ; )

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I give him cerdit for going there.

Anyone notice his hair didn’t move?

Philo Beddoe on December 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Has anyone seen the entire uncut version of the video? Based on the version I’ve seen it appears the man who punched Crowder was getting off the ground. Why was he on the ground? I hope this doesn’t turn out to be another head line news story slamming Fox News. It won’t matter that Crowder was being beat, only that he deserved because the man was protecting himself.

DDay on December 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Tony Cummings. NFTW.

22044 on December 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I’ll admit…it was a mild disconnect for me to see the photo without the 900+ comment count. Then I looked at the headline. :)

22044 on December 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

DDay on December 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I read some where that the Chunkie Monkey tumbled over the tent pegs as he moved towards Crowder .

EnglishRogue on December 13, 2012 at 3:08 PM

DDay on December 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have seen it. They edited out the union goon flying to the ground. Fox had a video up without that bit being cut but yesterday I looked for it again and they took it down and replaced it with the edited version. It could still be found yesterday, however, if you look at the interview with Hannity they show the segment without the edit and it appears at around the seven minute mark. It’s pretty obvious that someone took out the union goon but you still don’t have a clear view of what happened as Crowder and another guy both approached the two union goons standing near the corner of the tent. I will try to provide link for you.

There are plenty of examples of vandalism and assault other than that exchange if you look through all the materials.

lexhamfox on December 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Here.. start around 7mins.

lexhamfox on December 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM

lexhamfox on December 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Thanks, it appears the attacker was in an argument with an another individual as Crowder walked away. Most likely something happened at that point, but it’s hard to determine why he would attack Crowder if someone else started the incident. Bottom line, the Union people are a very angry group. Best to stay clear and let them vent among themselves.

DDay on December 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM

“I’ve been very honest about this, the fact that as they started ransacking the tent, yeah, me and some men went out there … and we didn’t get violent with them but we did try to push them off the tent. That is true. We tried to push them off the tent.”

That is right from the horse’s mouth.

Of course as I mentioned when it all came out, a highly edited video of 15 second clips cutting into each other is a sign of deception and nothing else.

Hotair (and the commenters) ate up the propaganda.

lester on December 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM

lester on December 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Can you provide a link to the source. I’m not disputing this… it was pretty obvious that he wasn’t going to press charges from the start.

lexhamfox on December 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM

lester on December 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM

You mean we had a moment similar to the foolish 0 supporters. Well slit my freaking wrists. We are all so flawed. Well at least you are right about one thing. Bet you can’t guess which fool.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Still Ed, you/I have to admit 13 on the thirteenth is pretty darn good for your thread. ; )

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Lester yes he should have let the protesters take down the tent and cut it up like they did….

you’re a koolaid drinking fool. SB.

CW on December 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM