Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on December 13, 2012 by Allahpundit

On Thursday I asked that President Obama no longer consider me for the job of secretary of state. I made this decision because it is the right step for this country I love. I have never shied away from a fight for a cause I believe in. But, as it became clear that my potential nomination would spark an enduring partisan battle, I concluded that it would be wrong to allow this debate to continue distracting from urgent national priorities — creating jobs, growing our economy, addressing our deficit, reforming our immigration system and protecting our national security…

When discussing Benghazi, I relied on fully cleared, unclassified points provided by the intelligence community, which encapsulated their best current assessment. These unclassified points were consistent with the classified assessments I received as a senior policymaker. It would have been irresponsible for me to substitute any personal judgment for our government’s and wrong to reveal classified material. I made clear in each interview that the information I was providing was preliminary and that ongoing investigations would give us definitive answers. I have tremendous appreciation for our intelligence professionals, who work hard to provide their best assessments based on the information available. Long experience shows that our first accounts of terrorist attacks and other tragedies often evolve over time. The intelligence community did its job in good faith. And so did I.

I have never sought in any way, shape or form to mislead the American people.

***

It was a classic Washington exit: stealthy and swift, with few fingerprints. President Obama didn’t want to be seen as backing down. So Susan Rice — one of his most devoted aides since 2007 — gave him the way out, seemingly all on her own…

The underlying reality is this: The president is almost certainly furious about this turn of events — which represents the first major defeat he’s suffered since his reelection — but he’s a savvy enough politician to know how to back off without seeming to back down.

***

It worked through attrition. After Sen. Susan Collins asked for a meeting with Rice, Democrats expected the ambassador to smooth things over. Collins exited the meeting, found a cluster of microphones, and said that she couldn’t “currently support” Rice, even though — gosh darn it — she really did like her when she was nominated to the U.N. post. That worried Democrats, and made them think that a Rice nomination would be become a distracting, political capital-sucking mess. A White House source asked me to consider a six-week circus in January and February — when there might already be a circus tent being pitched under the debt ceiling.

At a Univision forum during the campaign, President Obama got challenged on his failure to move a “comprehensive” immigration bill during the first year of his first term. He said a lesson of his term had been that “you can’t change Washington from the inside.” What he meant (he’d said it before) was that aggressive public campaigns needed to complement whatever the party in power wanted to do, because without that, it would fade or be pilloried and dismissed.

There was no aggressive public campaign to save Rice.

***

Though the discussion appears to be moot now that Susan Rice has apparently withdrawn her name from consideration to be secretary of state, I agree with Max that the criticism of Rice’s undiplomatic style would seem to be complements when coming from conservatives. But I fear an important point is being lost: this criticism was not coming from the right, by and large. The attacks on Rice’s disposition have been driven by the left. Indeed, what is remarkable about the controversy over Rice is how thoroughly the left took command of it–and greatly expanded the effort to prevent her nomination.

As I wrote a couple of weeks ago, Republicans on the Hill had basically limited their critique of Rice to her misleading statements following the Benghazi attack. Liberals, on the other hand, made it personal. Dana Milbank suggested Rice had an attitude problem. Maureen Dowd said Rice was too ambitious and unprincipled for her own good–or the country’s. Yesterday at the Daily Beast, Lloyd Grove launched a bizarre attack on Rice that accused her of having a personality disorder. The left has also been driving the less personal attacks as well. Howard French said Rice’s Africa legacy is the further empowerment of dictators. Human Rights Watch’s Tom Malinowski knocked Rice for essentially enabling atrocities in Congo.

Meanwhile, it should not go unnoticed that Hillary Clinton made her opposition to Rice clear to officials in Washington, which may explain the avalanche of leaks and criticism and personal sniping that came from the left as soon as the battle commenced.

***

[W]hy did Obama blink? The reason can only be fear. Next week, Hillary Clinton is supposed to testify before Congress about Libya. There are some indications Clinton may now back out, or resort to insisting on a closed session hidden from the public. Whatever the result, President Obama clearly does not want to give Congress any more high-profile chances to ask someone under oath what happened in the hours and days after Stevens was killed. Rice was at ground zero of the real scandal: not in Benghazi, where the attack occurred; but in Washington, where the cover-up was planned and executed.

Furthermore, Obama probably thought that sacrificing Rice, who still keeps her job as UN ambassador, would assuage some congressional critics and distract from a pending report on what happened in Benghazi. Most importantly, it eliminates the troubling possibility of a Rice confirmation hearing. That likely still would have led to a confirmation victory for Obama—but a pyrrhic one given the ability of most Americans to sniff out a liar.

***

This was certainly a political confrontation, and Obama backed down. But that doesn’t mean, necessarily, that he lost or that McCain won—at least not on any issue beyond whether Susan Rice will be nominated as secretary of state, something Obama hadn’t yet done in any event. It doesn’t necessarily tilt the outcome of any conflict to come.

Rice’s withdrawal might even work to Obama’s favor, in the end, if he goes ahead and nominates his presumed second-favorite candidate for the job—Sen. John Kerry. I’ve written (and I’m far from alone in this view) that Kerry was always the better choice. As longtime chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, he has a thorough grasp of all the issues on the agenda; he served as Obama’s de facto envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, cleaning up some of that region’s messier political disputes; he navigated Obama’s New START nuclear arms-reduction treaty to ratification by a resistant Senate; and, not least, he is largely responsible for Obama’s political rise, picking him to be keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic convention when he was a mere Illinois state senator. Clearly Kerry wants this job; surely he deserves it.

***

***

U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice said Thursday that she did not regret her Sunday talk show appearances in the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi terrorist attack, while acknowledging that the surrounding controversy forced her to withdraw from consideration for appointment as secretary of State.

“I don’t regret doing it,” Rice said during an interview with NBC News. “When you’re a diplomat and a public official and a tragedy happens and it related to the work we do, it’s our obligation to explain it as best we can to the American people.”

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Click the image to watch.

***

Via the Daily Caller.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Well this Rice saga has been the staple of several news cycles and has given us much food for thought.

SparkPlug on December 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Clever…I love that they won’t get them.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM

And this will lead to the Dems getting their “dues”..:)

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Rice is boiling over because Washington D.C. is suddenly such a pressure cooker.

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Just doesn’t compute. At.all. One cannot love liberty and wish for Obama to be POTUS. That would be like a hard line marxist supporting Milton Friedman for Politburo Chairman.

AZfederalist on December 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Did I miss where Dante supported barky?

I know he gave dissertations about the downfall of conservatism.

Who knew he was actually a schill for the lib’s the whole time.

That’s it Dante, not that you ever asked for my support, but if you’re an Obama supporter, you’re dead to me…

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

LEW!!!!!

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Let’s just say that Schadenfreude occupies his own reality, and if someone doesn’t post media- or GOP-approved thought, then they’re an Obama-loving leftist. That’s about as nice as I can put it.

Dante on December 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Let’s just say that it is marvelous to occupy one’s very special individuality. You, the very special Dante, the libertine of them all, ought to applaud it. Who ever wants to be a sheep? No, not your, nor I, for sure. I’d never consider you the same with anyone, and it is the highest compliment from here.

However, once, not once, have you not harped on the R/C side, or let the Obama tyranny have it.

You’ll be for freedom, liberty, libertine and libertarian when you hate both, not just the right side.

Other than that we’re all free to be or believe in anything we wish. Freedom is something some were born into and some were not. There is a huge difference and Obama is not for freedom for all, not on domestic nor foreign policies or beliefs.

His silence on so many matters is support for tyrannies and dictators.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

And those really are good prices.

Solaratov on December 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

That’s it. I’m officially the poorest person on Hot Air.

Looks are out. Personality is out. Manly prowess is out. There’s only one thing left to try: Voodoo.

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

SparkPlug on December 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

But good rice dishes must be complimented by good…Nevermind that would be “racist”..:)

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM

One more thing Dante, with more respect than you imagine, to even note “media approved” in the same sentence with my nom, is incredibly weird.

Most media, suffocate from eating Obama’s sh*t. It ain’t Beluga caviar.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Gah…… Rice…. who cares?

There are more important things like Scrumpy and her little beagle boy. Does anyone know how they are doing?

Cody1991 on December 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

His silence on so many matters is support for tyrannies and dictators.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Precisely. Like the missile launch in North Korea.

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM

You forgot – in the very blue state of WA, the senate switched to R and they’ll have a R gov. soon. They don’t all have their brains rained out.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM
sentinelrules on December 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Thank you for helping us all to count some blessings in this otherwise dismal post-election season, sentinelrules!

I needed these glimmers of hope!

wren on December 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM

…every morsel is appreciated!

KOOLAID2 on December 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

hahahaha. Time to hold her feet to the fire.

SparkPlug on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Tonights QOTD brought to you by Lewcifer at Dantes Inferno .com

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM

LOLz.

SparkPlug on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Cody1991 on December 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Scrumpy and Sam were great last night.

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Most media, suffocate from eating Obama’s sh*t. It ain’t Beluga caviar.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Like most things, the meaning went right over your head.

Dante on December 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

LOL! Made me laugh!:)

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Ass.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM

His silence on so many matters is support for tyrannies and dictators.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

A nonsensical, willfully ignorant rant.

Dante on December 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Only Dante, seeing of all truths, knower of all that is right. Tell us. Ass?

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Scrumpy and Sam were great last night.

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Thanks, Axe. I haven’t been around much, but the last I was here for QOTD we discussing names for Mr. Beagle. Sam is a good one.

Cheers!

Cody1991 on December 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM

…every morsel is appreciated!

KOOLAID2 on December 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM

It’s just crumbs. The azzes in DC are giving all the bread away.

——–
No Dante. You’re just the usual arrogant azz.

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Ass.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM

…Jack-

KOOLAID2 on December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Sorry Dante, should have read seer.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

KOOLAID2 on December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Hey! Easy there!

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Why are you and schadenfreude bothering with Dainty, anyway?

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Dante once failed a test I gave him. He has been trying to live it down ever since.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

A nonsensical, willfully ignorant rant.

Dante on December 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

And – unfortunately for you, lefty – all true.

You’re an idiot.

Solaratov on December 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I Fall To Pieces – Patsy Cline

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Dante, I don’t have time to read your diatribe above.

Answer the question, did you really support barky?

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Ahhh… I see. In that case… carry on!:)

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Cheers!

Cody1991 on December 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Dante, the answers! Please!!! Give us all the answers. You have made such a huge difference!!!

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Dante, tell me what to think, how to think, when to think. Dante!!!

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I Fall To Pieces – Patsy Cline

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM

No you didn’t…my best karokee (sp?) ever!!!

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Crazy – Patsy Cline

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Too cool! Glad you enjoy it!:)

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Without Dante, we have no futures, no pasts. Dante!!!!

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Careful. The narcissist will think you’re serious. He’s not very bright, you know.

And…he’s an idiot.

Solaratov on December 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Dante! Come Back!! Tell us what tunes to play, what tunes to listen to, what genre. Dante!!!!!!!

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM

So, anyway, I was like, “Matilda, stop that — it’s embarrassing. We’re in a public place. What’s anyone to think?” But she just continued on. She ate her entire salad with her dinner fork.

Well, it’s the last time I date off the island, that’s all I can say.

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I think you may be mocking me.

But Bmore wouldn’t do that, would he?

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Putz.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Crazy – Patsy Cline

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

A true classic for all times..:)

PS..Can you tell me who wrote it??..:)

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

…in what?…bandwidth and beatingoff?

KOOLAID2 on December 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

via:

via:

#statedepartmentblognames

Delta Bravo Kilo ‏@DeTroyes1

#statedepartmentblognames Blood Bath and Beyond

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Rhapsody In Blue – Glenn Miller

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Dire Straits on December 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Willie Nelson. :)

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Schadenfreude on December 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

A nonsensical, willfully ignorant rant.

Dante on December 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I felt the love just radiating off of my monitor, as soon as this thread loaded. It could only come from one person.

listens2glenn on December 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I think you may be mocking me.

But Bmore wouldn’t do that, would he?

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Mocking Dante. You are an innocent bystander. Here, put this jacket on and . . . hold this up in front of you.

Don’t push this red button unless it gets really, really ugly.

Axe on December 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Putz.

Bmore on December 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Ouch!

What did I say?

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Dante, I don’t have time to read your diatribe above.

Answer the question, did you really support barky?

ccrosby on December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I answered it on the previous page. No, of course not.

Dante on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Moonlight Serenade – Glen Miller

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Not directed at you, Sweetie. He’s focused on Dainty…er… Dante. :)

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Bingo!!..:)

Dire Straits on December 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM

He’ll Have To Go – Jim Reeves

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I answered it on the previous page. No, of course not.

Dante on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

And yet…you can never quite find it in yourself to condemn him or his policies and actions.
Every time…it’s “But…Booooosh! was so much worse!!
You only rant against R/C people and policies – never the left.

You’re a lying obot troll.

And…an idiot.

Solaratov on December 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Stardust – Artie Shaw

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Dante as the Court Composer. The rest of us, Mozart!

Bmore on December 14, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Quick pop in peeps,and have a Great Night——————:)

Another Stellar Smart Power in Operation?????
=============================================

Obama’s Asia team caught off guard,partying when rocket launched

Posted By Josh Rogin Thursday,
December 13, 2012 – 5:30 PM
***************************

The Obama administration’s Asia team was caught so off guard by North Korea’s Dec. 11 rocket launch,

several of them actually had to put down their drinks and suddenly leave a holiday party being held in honor of the Japanese emperor’s birthday.

Several top U.S. officials dealing with Asia and North Korea from the State Department, the Pentagon, and the National Security Council were relaxing Tuesday night at the Japanese ambassador’s Nebraska Avenue residence in Washington when the news came over their blackberries that North Korea had launched another Unha-3 rocket with a “satellite” attached, this time with much more success than a previous attempt in April.

Just minutes before the launch news became known, several officials were overheard remarking how nice it was that North Korea was apparently delaying the launch, giving U.S. North Korea watchers hope that their holiday festivities would not be interrupted.

“Nobody in the U.S. government thought this would happen when it did,” said one top Asia expert who attended the party. “A lot of the guys who do the Korea stuff both on the policy and intelligence side were at this thing. They were saying ‘We bought ourselves some time.’ People were hoping it didn’t happen before Christmas because they wanted to take time off.”

Among the Obama Asia officials at the party when the rocket launched were

Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman,

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia Affairs Jim Zumwalt,

National Security Council Director for East Asia Syd Seiler,

Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy Northeast Asia Director Chris Johnstone,

OSD Senior Advisor for Asia Amy Searight,

and others.

Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Asian and Pacific Affairs Peter Lavoy was at the Pakistani ambassador’s Christmas Party,

as was your humble Cable guy.
(More…..)
============

canopfor on December 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I answered it on the previous page. No, of course not.

Dante on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I wasn’t sure.

Why does everyone here think you do?

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Christmas gift.

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Moonglow – Artie Shaw

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Made me laugh right out loud! That’s fabulous! I’ve got to have a couple! :)

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Never a creative or original thought that one. Boring.

Good Night All.

Bmore on December 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Hi Night Owl.

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Bmore on December 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Goodnight, Bmore! Sleep well. :)

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM

My favorite.

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Crazy – Patsy Cline

thatsafactjack on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

This is crazy, and probably is lostmotherland’s fave song. Poor Max and Kevin!

Tammy Faye Bakker – “The Ballad of Jim and Tammy”

Anti-Control on December 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Why does everyone here think you do?

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Ask them.

Dante on December 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Made me laugh right out loud! That’s fabulous! I’ve got to have a couple! :)

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Good Night All.

Bmore on December 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Night Bmore. :)

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

B9

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM

B8

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Bmore on December 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Sweet dreams…

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM

That model was pretty good. I pumped up those tatas for you.

But my B9 is the cats pajamas

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM

This reminds me of Dante, for some strange reason…

LSD Hot Dog

Anti-Control on December 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM

But my B9 is the cats pajamas

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I think everyone else might be dead.

Damn it ccrosby — did you push that red button?

Lightnin’ Strikes Again

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Sorry folks, Just had to drag this over from the headline threads…

J.D. Stuster
Whose job is it to stop an asteroid from hitting Earth?

OH MY GOD…. The Stupid…. It BURNS…

Ok, let’s just get real for a second, M’k??? If a small comet or asteroid say, 3 miles across (which would be quite small by comet or asteroid standards, since comets and asteroids average somewhere between 15 and 25 miles across) came hurtling out of the dark directly at the earth at 50,000 miles per hour…

There is absolutely nothing what so ever we could do to stop it. Even the biggest Russian nuclear warhead ever made, the infamous Tzar Bomba, isn’t powerful enough to destroy it, or even deflect it off it’s course.

The UN special project to defend the Earth from a comet or asteroid strike is the exact same kind of Ponzi scheme as their Panel on Global Warming.

SWalker on December 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Please feel free to go back about your regular business now… That will be all, thank you… o_O

SWalker on December 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM

For all who were curious about Dante’s looks, here they are

“Why Do People Have To Fight”

Anti-Control on December 14, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:32 A

:) Sorry, got caught up in the tunes and drifted away.

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Real documentary about Hercules and the moon goddess.

Hercules is summoned to oppose the evil Queen Samara, who has allied herself with aliens and is sacrificing her own people in a bid to awaken a moon goddess.

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I think everyone else might be dead.

Damn it ccrosby — did you push that red button?

Lightnin’ Strikes Again

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Moi?

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

But Now I’m Back – Pink Martini

Where is my good friend, Jamie?

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:32 A

:) Sorry, got caught up in the tunes and drifted away.

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Say what?

SWalker on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

O/T Did everyone vote for my Basenji Rescue and Transport, Garland, TX? Once on each browser!!!

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hercules Against the Moon Men.

Even the Greeks knew about it.

In ancient Greece a race of evil aliens from the moon land on earth. For years they’ve terrorized the nearby city of Samar, demanding children for sacrifice. Now, the queen of Samar has made a pact

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Is that the same moon goddess the AGW crowd was praying to in Mexico? Did they sacrifice anyone.. do we know?

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM

“Lightning Never Strikes Twice”

Anti-Control on December 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM

LSD Hot Dog

Anti-Control on December 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM

That — was freaky.

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Done and done, ma’am! :)

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I did apparently raise the devil though…

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM

All these extra votes and still in 13th, I’m starting to think this contest is rigged.

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM

lol — I voted for those puppies one already today BY HABIT. :)

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM

La Pluie – Zaz

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM

thatsafactjack on December 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I am searching the Lexus database right now to find out if anyone was sacrificed for the moon goddess.

I don’t think the moon goddess would want that.

SparkPlug on December 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I’m going to say something so trifling about Amb. Rice and is has zero bearing on her ability to do any job……has anyone (besides hateful me) noticed the way she walks? Dude! Literally!

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Axe on December 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Wow, you’re good. I not only have to remind The Husband, I have send him the link EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Cindy Munford on December 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM

You crack me up!

My Mom would have said that she looks like she’s pushing a plow.

My Mom did, so she would know…

ccrosby on December 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM