Rep. Jim Moran’s son pleads guilty to assaulting his girlfriend, gets probation

posted at 7:21 pm on December 12, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) is a rough-and-tumble, old-school politician, by which I mean an utterly entrenched, entitled fixture who survives every reelection despite once having the dubious distinction of an entire section on his Wikipedia page dedicated to physical assaults (It has since been edited away). He’s my Congressman.

The pugilistic piece of fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree, it would seem. Today Moran’s son Patrick pled guilty to assaulting his girlfriend by bashing her head into a trash can outside a Washington, D.C. bar.

The son of Virginia Rep. Jim Moran pleaded guilty Wednesday to simple assault after he allegedly slammed his girlfriend’s head into a trash can outside a D.C. bar, according to Washington City Paper.

Patrick Moran pleaded guilty to a charge of simple assault and was placed on probation. He was arrested on Dec. 1 on a charge of felony domestic violence assault. City Paper reports Patrick Moran and his girlfriend were arguing outside The Getaway on 14th Street in Columbia Heights when he assaulted her.

Note to WJLA, whose story is quoted above: You can dispense with the allegedlys after he’s pled guilty. The fight was apparently over Moran talking to another woman in the bar, and lest you think it was a matter of a fog-of-bar pushing match or misunderstanding, here’s the full account from Washington City Paper, which broke the story:

After the attack, police described Moran’s girlfriend as “bleeding heavily from her nose and also observed that her nose and right eye were extremely swollen.” One of the ambulance technicians who transported her to Howard University Hospital told police that Moran appeared to have broken her nose and given her a skull fracture under her right eye.

Moran was arrested for felony domestic violence assault, but pleaded the charge down to simple assault today. He was sentenced to probation.

You’ll remember young Patrick from his appearance in a James O’Keefe sting video, in which he was seen devising keen ways to commit voter fraud. He was immediately off his father’s campaign, but I do remember a passel of liberals assuring us that while Patrick had done something inadvisable, he was clearly a victim of the true miscreant, O’Keefe. One wonders if this time around, he was the victim of the trash can conspiring with his girlfriend in much the same way union thugs were the victims of Stephen Crowder’s face running into their fists.

Rep. Jim Moran’s response to the incident is…inadvisable. Here was his first statement on the issue:

“Patrick and Kelly are both good kids and I hope their privacy will be respected,” Rep. Moran said in a brief statement. “They look forward to putting this embarrassing situation behind them.”

Let’s hope Kelly doesn’t get herself into any more of these “embarrassing situations.”

Take two, after realizing the first statement didn’t even mention the actual assault on a woman of which his son is guilty:

“The Congressman strongly condemns domestic violence. As was stated in court by both his son Patrick and his girlfriend Kelly, the situation was an accident. They were the only two people involved in the scene. In that sense, their statements are the only ones that matter. They are both very embarrassed by the situation, which involved drinking, and they are looking to move past it, and ask for their privacy to be respected.”

Now, I know people will often plead guilty to a lesser charge to get out of a stiffer charge, as Patrick has done here. Some of those people are not guilty and have been unfairly treated by the system. But this is a Congressman’s son, with all the education, resources, and influence in the world, and we’re to believe he pled guilty to assaulting his girlfriend even though he didn’t do it? Isn’t the more appropriate question whether probation is standard practice, here?

Cue the third round of statements, one from Patrick’s girlfriend, whom I want to show respect, as the victim. She did not press charges against Patrick and testified in his defense, and her statement was forwarded to press by Moran’s Congressional office according to City Paper. Here is her explanation:

This was an accident that has been blown out of proportion. The statements in the police report are inaccurate. Pat and I were arguing, one of my high heels gave out, and I fell into the side of a trashcan. On impact, I fractured my nose. False conclusions were made as a result. I hope our privacy will be respected.

A Moran spokesperson follows up her statement with one that contradicts the police report:

“The situation was an accident,” Moran spokeswoman Anne Hughes writes in an email, adding that both Moran and his girlfriend testified to that in court. “Patrick didn’t hit or shove her.”

Hughes claims that only Patrick Moran and his girlfriend were around to see the alleged attack. “They were the only two people who witnessed the scene,” writes Hughes. “In that sense, their statements are the only ones that matter.”

That would contradict the police report, which describes both a Metropolitan Police Department sergeant and an Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration investigator seeing Moran slam his girlfriend’s head into a trash can cage outside the Getaway, a 14th Street NW bar.

“They are both very embarrassed by the situation, which involved drinking,” Hughes continues. “And they are looking to move past it, and ask for their privacy to be respected.”

Because I can’t say it any better, Jason Linkins at Huffington Post:

I also have found that a great way to ensure that your personal privacy gets respected is to not beat your girlfriend up outside a bar. It seems pretty easy to surmise that the moment you start giving your girlfriend “a skull fracture under her right eye” in public is the precise moment the public starts taking a great interest in your personal life.

I hope to see every single report that references Moran’s statement on an “embarrassing situation” also detail that the situation entailed a woman with a broken nose and a possibly fractured skull at the hands of his son. It’d be nice to see reporters ask Moran why he so cavalierly minimized violence against women in his public statements. But he voted for the Lilly Ledbetter Act, so what’s a little blaming the victim among friends, right? Moran, for his part, once jacked an 8-year-old boy up by his throat in the parking lot of my local rec center for allegedly threatening to “carjack” him. That was a big misunderstanding, too, he said. It’s just that the Morans seem to have a lot of misunderstandings with their fists. Let’s hope this knocks out this political dynasty, figuratively, before it has a chance to start.

Comments

War on Women. Then again, I didn’t realize Moran was a muslim, so it’s all good.

Rixon on December 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Someone on the Retire Jim Moran fb page alluded to Marion Barry. I think the comparison is apt.

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM

War on Women begins with you!

-Libs

portlandon on December 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

getting punched in the face every now and then is good for your character.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM

rogerb on December 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Democrat resume enhancer

Put some ice on it.

tom daschle concerned on December 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM

So, if this was just an accident, why did he plead guilty to any charge? If the girlfriend is the only witness and she testifies that her heel broke, why wouldn’t he fight this at trial?

Anyway, the girlfriend sounds like the typical battered spouse that keeps coming back for more.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Just goes to show, a piece of sh** doesn’t fall far from the a**.

Need more proof? Think Kennedy.

M240H on December 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM

there are forms of violence i actually condone.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

JPeterman on December 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM

rogerb on December 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Sesqui will be along shortly to defend Patrick Moran’s girlfriend.

said no one ever.

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM

From AoSHQ — thought it was worth quoting

14 “A police officer saw Moran grab a woman by the back of her head and slam it into a trash can…”

He doesn’t hate women. He hates those cans!

Posted by: Navin R. Johnson at December 12, 2012 05:20 PM (eHIJJ)

29Victor on December 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

29Victor on December 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Yep – because trash cans are racist!

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Prog wifebeater gets pass, prog commenters notably absent.

If one turns up: “It wasn’t his wife!”

WeekendAtBernankes on December 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Remember when the media blew up everything one of Palin’s kids did?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Aizen on December 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

With Dems it’s just another resume enhancer .

Lucano on December 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

If it were between him and me becoming a nun well good thing I look nice in black.

What a POS.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I am having a hard time summoning up any sympathy for this woman. The guy slams your face into a garbage can and you defend him?

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Sounds like a Brazilian Elevator flashback to me.

Curtiss on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Whoops , missed you there Tom D .
Sorry

Lucano on December 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM

there are forms of violence i actually condone.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

portlandon on December 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I remember when that O’Keefe video came out and people kept saying that he seemed like a nice guy. Maybe he’s too easily swayed into fraud, but he was just a regular dude, if he weren’t pushed he wouldn’t do anything illegal.

Face.

This is the left. Classy bunch.

Gingotts on December 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I’ve had a high heel give out – you don’t fall with enough force to break you nose or fracture your skull.

At worse you twist or maybe break an ankle.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

At worse you twist or maybe break an ankle.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

She’s obviously lying. I just don’t get why these women are so attracted to guys who smack them around.

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Holy rationalization, Batman!

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Have the union bosses given this idiot a job yet?

JPeterman on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I don’t get it either.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

“If you grab them by their hair, it doesn’t hurt them as much.”

-Patrick Moran

portlandon on December 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Really, a trashcan causes a broken nose and a possible fractured skull just from losing your balance when a high heel gives out? That girl better get her money back from those Louboutin stilettos she was probably wearing, I mean, c’mon, a heel giving out? The Morans oughta get that girl some better lying classes. Oh, and where are all her libturd feminazi sisters–not there to give her support?

stukinIL4now on December 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Oh well, just another liberal putting his little lady in her place – LADY PARTS, meet trash can – FORWARD!

Pork-Chop on December 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

o/t, but of critical national importance…

MAEROSE: REPUBLICANS DON’T HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR KWANZAA E11111eventy!11!11!11!”

“Is there not an appreciation for the Jewish holidays? The Christmas holiday? Kwanzaa? All the other things that families come together around? Bonding rituals important to the strength of our society? Do we not care about that? Well, the American people do. And they want to shop for it.”

- Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the house floor, today

Riiiiiiight! The American people want to rush out and shop for a holiday that they probably can’t spell and Republicans are supposed to be all respectful like of a “holiday” created by Black Nationals and Separatists in the US in the 1960s. Why don’t we celebrate Fort Sumner Day, too?

Next thing I know she’s going to be whining that we need to replace the American flag with the Mexican flag to celebrate “Cinco de Mayo,” which most Mexican-Americans, apparently, believe is Mexican Independence Day. It’s not. Cinco de Mayo was a “holiday” dreamed up by an advertising agency on Madison Avenue to sell beer. It marks the day of the “great national Mexican Battle of Puebla” – talk about winning the battle, but losing the war! –

Oh, wait, never mind…

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Someone has found the key to avoid criticism:

Brilliant: Conservative blogger dons a (D) to avoid media scrutiny

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! That’s the philosophy blogger RB is subscribing to today. Fed up with the media’s ridiculous double standards when it comes to documenting liberals and Dems behaving badly, he opted to acquire a (D) of his own, thereby rendering him immune from any and all criticism.

Galt2009 on December 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Ok, a given, the real world it-is-who-you-know-not-what-you-know or what-you-did world. What the hell does this story have to do with anything? Worthless son of somebody proves he is a worthless son? Next up on HA a pop up to make you click on the story.

Limerick on December 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Well why didnt Kelly hide in a tent?…..oh wait…

RAGIN CAJUN on December 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Jared Lee Loughner killed 6 in an embarrassing situation. Sarah Palin is being sought for questioning. Jared is a good kid whose privacy we should respect.

Paul-Cincy on December 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Disgusting.

rbj on December 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Moran’s district covers Northern Virginia, home to a large Arab-Muslim immigrant population, and Moran himself has never shied away from slavishly mouthing their interests (to include an outright contempt of Israel).

I gotta figure him and his kid are just reflecting the district’s values. If your woman gets out of line, give her what for.

I don’t say this sarcastically.

ironbill on December 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM

She fell down the stairs, walked into a door, slipped in the tub, the dog ate her homework…oops, wrong list.

mchristian on December 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

The “War on Wymminesses” only applies to Republicans!

Sons of Democratic Congressmen, who try to turn their girlfriends’ faces into “a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it,” have “issues” that we must understand and realise that his behaviour was an aberration. Ordinarily, he wouldn’t hurt a fly, but because Conservatives are still alive in America he had a “youthful indiscretion” that will not happen again after his sensitivity classes during rehab…and Obama turns the keys over to the ammo dumps at the DHS, DoE, DoT, DoJ, FBI, CIA, etc, to his “friendly inforcers.”

‘Sides, ‘erybuddy knows that the chick asked for it…just like Steven Crowder.

Old & Busted: Muslims: “Convert, pay jizya, or die.”

New Hotness: The new American Protective League: “Convert, pay Obeyza, and/or die, MoFos!”

Illegal immigrants, who are registered sex offenders and are on the staff of US Senators of the Democrat persuasion, are only “undocumented sex partners.”

What did you say? “No means no”? LOL! That only applies when Ivy League grads or minority strippers are, shamefully, attacked by “evil rich” spawn that play lacrosse.

‘Erybuddy knows that those bimbos with the mall bangs only say “no,” but they sho ’nuff come ‘arunning and hollahring “yes, yes, yes!” when those croakers are dragged through their trailer parks.

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Isn’t this the dumbass who got caught facilitating voter fraud? And now this? What a loser. And I’m sure the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

rebarnard on December 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

At worse you twist or maybe break an ankle.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

This seems true.
The whole “we were arguing”..bit doesn’t work. Think it thru..You’re arguing. A person usually argues from a stationary position..sitting..standing, etc. If you are standing in one spot, and your heel breaks, you fall to the side that the heel broke on. You either catch yourself, or you fall. Period. Twisted ankle, or you fall to the ground and scuff yourself up a bit. Thats it.

Does anyone know anyone who was standing still, broke a heel and ended up with a skull fracture and broken nose?

Mimzey on December 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

He’s my congressman too. He will be unless I move away or he dies.

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I don’t know if this qualifies as a reputable source but it seems like Rep. Moran isn’t above knocking his own wife around.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I hate to ask obviously ironic questions but how is it that the party who fights the war on women, keeps this guy around?

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM

dogged consistency Cindy. Consistently hypocritical.

DanMan on December 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I hope she got paid well to change her story.

WhatSlushfund on December 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Paging my local buddies The Count & Happy Nomad…your comments wanted here!

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Hey, so while we’re joking about domestic violence… What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

… Nothing. You already told her twice.

Timin203 on December 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

getting punched in the face every now and then is good for your character.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM

rogerb on December 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

THREAD WINNER! Ding Ding Ding!!

Dam* I wish I’d thought of it…

Well done rogerb, well done…

Tim Zank on December 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

THREAD WINNER! Ding Ding Ding!!

Dam* I wish I’d thought of it…

Well done rogerb, well done…

Tim Zank on December 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

As George Carlin said after the whole OJ thing, “hey… maybe she had it coming to her”

Timin203 on December 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews seemed to come unglued Tuesday night, badgering a conservative guest and repeatedly demanding to know, “Who’s paying your salary?” during a segment about Michigan’s new right-to-work law.

Scott Hagerstrom answered Matthews right from the start that he works for Americans for Prosperity, an anti-tax and government spending organization. Matthews, however, was bent on getting Hagerstrom to admit the group’s ties to the conservative billionaire Koch brothers — and asked him a variation of the same question more than 10 times.

“You work for the Koch brothers, they don’t like unions, why are you working for them?” Matthews demanded.

“I work for Americans for Prosperity,” Hagerstrom responded. “This is not about the Koch brothers this is about — ”

“Well, who’s paying your salary?” Matthews said.

“I work for Americans for Prosperity,” Hagerstrom repeated. “We’re a nonprofit.”

“Who’s paying your salary?” Matthews said again.

Hagerstrom said he came on the show to talk about policy, to which Matthews responded, “Who’s paying your salary to do what you’re doing right now?”

“I just told you, Americans for Prosperity,” Hagerstrom said.

“What’s that?” Matthews asked, adding a few moments later, “You’re not answering my question.”

Bloody, filibustering, old sot.

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM

So the son is a piece of crap like his father… I remember 5 or 6 years ago when this SOB Jim Moran was shouting at two vets from the Iraq war during a town hall meeting… Crap produces crap…

mnjg on December 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Bloody, filibustering, old sot.

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM

You have a strong stomach, ma’am!

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Arrgghh it’s ‘pleaded’ not ‘pled’

Yeah, break her face, it’s an embarrassing situation. What a real man you are patrick moron.

Oh patrick, did she deserve it? How often do you beat your g/f?

rightside on December 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM

He’s my congressman too. He will be unless I move away or he dies.

22044 on December 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I moved to get away from him. And then 2 years later, redristricting put me back in his district.

I moved again that year.

CJ on December 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Speaking of political kids, Track Palin is divorcing.

Marcus on December 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

That is exactly what she is.

Good post, which highlights the lie they are perpetuating.

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

It’s hard to sympathize with people like his g/f, who enable abusers’ criminal behavior. She’s sick and codependent, probably from an abusive family, just as he certainly is.

Leftists are unhealthy, unhappy, maladjusted people, invariably.

Anti-Control on December 12, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Get a brain, MORAN!

V-rod on December 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Yeah, it would be, but they’re too busy asking questions about Anna Wintour and other shiny objects.

Anyone hear about that Ben Ghazi guy lately? My memory is starting to fade.

kim roy on December 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM

The good news is it looks like he only had to tell her once.

James on December 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

getting punched in the face every now and then is good for your character.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM
rogerb on December 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

sqatandpissonmyself has been punched in the brain…repeatedly!

KOOLAID2 on December 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I hope she got paid well to change her story.

WhatSlushfund on December 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM

She’s still breathing, isn’t she?

There Goes The Neighborhood on December 13, 2012 at 1:58 AM

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I don’t get it either.

gophergirl on December 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Can’t speak to this woman, specifically — her mind — but in general, women end up with abusers who reveal their awful behavior in increasing violence over time. So they’re almost always great charmers at the beginning and then they progress with increasingly controlling (and abusive) engagement over time.

It’s a well-observed and predictable pattern.

So, once the abuse becomses physical, or emerges as such, the woman is indoctrinated in the relationship and has become highly dependent (the process of the controlling abuser).

Not to confuse “controlling” from an abusive person with that by a dominant male (or even dominant female, there are some couples with dominant females who do control the relationship with more submissive males)…from an abusive perspective, the type of “control” is itself abusive: demands the female (or male, whoever is being abused) increasingly depend on the abuser, increasingly limit to eventually cease all other social and emotional relationships (person being abused becomes socially and emotionally isolated with and by abuser) and it usually also includes being economically dependent on the abuser (including right down to what clothing “can be” purchased and worn, what can’t, all determined and “allowed” by abuser).

Most women don’t start off being “attracted to men who abuse them,” some of them end up being IN a relationship with a man who abuses them (or, like I already wrote, a male does with an abusive female because there are those relationships among the abusive kind, just not as many as men-abusers-upon-females).

People who abuse others interpersonally, s**ually, physically, emotionally, are almost always very charming at the beginning, overly indulgent of others (lots of special gifts, charms, etc.) and they entrap those who they can abuse and then they do.

Lourdes on December 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Leftists are unhealthy, unhappy, maladjusted people, invariably.

Anti-Control on December 12, 2012 at 9:37 PM

By the time the abuse has emerged, women often lack the ability TO live independently. Meaning, it takes intervention of caring people to open her eyes to opportunities and actual physical means to get away and how to do so safely…and quietly.

It’s tough to understand people who are being abused, you’re right, but they’re quite indoctrinated over time if they’re with an abuser who becomes increasingly damaging, so it takes consistent suggestions and offers of ideas of “how-to” to get the person being abused out of the abusive situation.

It’s not a case of some people “wanting to be abused,” but that they realize they are after they’re already emotionally, physically and usually financially committed to someone.

Remember Nicole Simpson? She didn’t, obviously, exercise proper security over the situation she was in, allowing ongoing contact and interactions with the abuser (O.J.) to her eventual demise. Which happens all too often….women in these situations have to understand the danger they’re in (most don’t though they object to being abused) and the danger increases when the ‘victim’ tries to leave the abuser or does: abusers become more violent when their object of abuse “defies” them and leaves or tries to.

So it’s a thing of survival, that some abused think they’re protecting htemselves and children, family, etc., by STAYING with an abuser because the situation becomes more violent if and when they try to leave the abuser or do.

So it has to be done with planning and privacy, to depart this sort of awful thing. Women (and men who are in a similar predicament, though it’s rarer than it is with women) being abused have to be encouraged to act smartly, quietly and securely and then begin the long process of learning how to avoid such relationships in the future (and how to recognize the personalities who abuse others, not an easy thing to do for most of us when these people tend to be so charming at the beginning).

Lourdes on December 13, 2012 at 2:29 AM

The guy slams your face into a garbage can and you defend him?

sharrukin on December 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Anti-Control on December 12, 2012 at 9:37 PM

…after they’re already emotionally, physically and usually financially committed…

…and the danger increases when the ‘victim’ tries to leave the abuser or does: abusers become more violent when their object of abuse “defies” them and leaves or tries to.

(Hi states with right to work laws! Hi Steven C.! – rb)

getting punched in the face every now and then is good for your character.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Lourdes on December 13, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Well reckoned and well put, Lourdes. It’s amazing how much this reminds me of something else.

rogerb on December 13, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Father and son are prime examples of DC liberals invasion of Northern Virginia-turning it into a blue state. They are also examples of low class Massachusetts gutter trash.

MaiDee on December 13, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Hey, Democrat women will lap it up. They tend to run back into the waiting arms of abusers, anyway. After all, nothing is hotter than dreaming of being on the receiving end of Bill Clinton suggesting that the dreamee put some ice on that!

MNHawk on December 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Both should be locked up, as they are clear and present dangers to public safety.

Good Lt on December 13, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I fell into the side of a trashcan

Umm…