Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on December 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to “make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” He Who Heals advocated “a more civil and honest public discourse” in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.

This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a “right-to-work” state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with the same response he’s given to every other union outbreak of violence under his reign: dead silence.

***

As the union violence story gathered force Tuesday, Robert Stacy McCain noticed that blogs on the left started offering an alternative version of events. In their version of events, the entire AfP tent/assault on Crowder was some sort of “false flag” trick. The attackers, you see, were really attacking themselves. They claimed that the video was “edited,” which is true of every single video ever taken since the dawn of video. A typical lens cannot capture a 360 degree environment. When someone points a camera at a particular object or person, they’re editing most of the world out of the shot. When they zoom, they’re focusing attention on a particular portion of the vista in a way that our eyes cannot naturally do. That’s editing. The question is never whether a piece of video was “edited,” the question is whether the editing misrepresented what really happened. In the case of the tent, the assault on Crowder, and the environment of intimidation and violence that the unions stirred up Tuesday, the editing was entirely fair to the facts. It happened.

This alternative version the left offered didn’t have to be true. It didn’t even have to appear to be true. There did not have to be a single grain of a fact anywhere near it. It just had to be floated out there and give so-called mainstream journalists enough of an excuse to decide not to cover the real story. Mainstream media journalists know all about editing, for instance, since they go out of their way to edit out the conservative world view in just about every story they write or produce. Many journalists know about false flag operations, because they are living false flag operations. They pose as objective while they work as Democratic Party operatives. That’s how they spend their entire careers…

This is not what democracy is supposed to look like.

***

In other words, the justification is that Right to Work laws constitute “stealing” from workers. And since stealing is a violent act?–the workers are within their rights to retaliate.

To be sure, these opinions are in the minority. But the fact that outlets and individuals feel proud to broadcast this sort of message should be alarming.

There’s also hypocrisy involved here. Would liberals condone violence if the situation were reversed? And how would the mainstream media handle it if a conservative political leader promised “There will be blood,” just before a beat-down occurred.

***

“I think in fact it is the opposite, Neil, that a lot people are happy to give this impression,” Steyn replied. “It is extremely valuable for people to understand that your guys mean it and you may want to play along because, otherwise, things are going to get very unpleasant for you. That is the message these guys are sending in Michigan. It’s basically the domestic version of what you see in the Arab Spring. All of these protests against Morsi in Cairo were completely peaceful, then Muslim Brotherhood show up to protest and seven people die. There is always an advantage to the side that means it and to the side that is willing to apply the muscle. And that’s why I don’t think the unions are bothered about bad publicity over this at all. They understand the people get the core message.”

***

Via the Dana Show.

***

Crowder: He was attacking a tent with women and children in it! People were pulling him off!

Sullivan: Oh, he was attacking a tent! Then what were you doing?

Crowder: We were there trying to prevent people from being hurt in the tent!

Sullivan: Listen, Steve, you deserve what you got!

Crowder: You are a liar, sir!

Sullivan: You deserve what you got.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

yeah yeah tell me another one lol

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Unionist are a**holes period!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM

L.i.B

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM

4th

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I know another union thread ugh…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

6th

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I have BISHOPPED!! I win!!! buahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

rollin’ along baby

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Buck the system!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

If I were Steven Crowder, all I’d be thinking right now would be “Mark Steyn knows who I am!”

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Ok I am alone here!!

Sparky rescue me!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Is this thing on?

nitzsche on December 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Oh, sorry, Scrumpy. I thought that surely someone else must have jumped in by now! Happy Bishop, though!

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Good evening!! I like Mark… he’s sexy!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

They understand the people get the core message.”

the message I get is that if the union goons want to fight … have snipers
on the roof tops and take them out … on the ground have guys with 12 ga
shotguns using 000 buck ….. how bad do you want to fight …
your good at attacking women and children …. lets step it up…

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Good evening!! I like Mark… he’s sexy!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Brilliance is a very attractive quality in a person, I think. :D

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Ty for the acknowledgement!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Oh yes intelligence is where it’s at!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I hope Crowder sues the crap out of that guy that hit him …
I wonder if he can sue the union as well ….

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I’m just surprised that Allah picked this for the QOTD when North Korea is apparently on the verge of destroying the world…First the ballistic missile launch and now this….

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM

And now I wish each and everyone a hail and hearty Good Evening!!

Let the fun begin!! ;-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Yeah he needs to…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Let the satellite fall on NK for goodness sake!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM

And before that he said: “if they bring a knife…”

And something like: “get in their face.”

GOTD

cozmo on December 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Face facts folks – the BSM is as much a threat to liberty as the Democratic Socialist Worker’s party.

Galt2009 on December 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I am becoming offically freaked out.

Civil war, really?

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

However on earth did union members get the ideas that:

1. They “own” their own income and benefits?

According to progressive theory, I don’t really “own” my income and the people can vote to authorise their representatives to relieve me of it, as well as distributing it.

How can something be stolen from someone if he don’t own it in the first place?

2. If the union can help themselves to my wallet, then I am more than willing to let someone else help themselves to labour’s accounts.

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Galt2009 on December 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I faced it a long time ago, we are threatened on all sides… we would rather turn the other cheek, than ‘fight’…

I am a coward, I would rather run than fight…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Resist We Much on December 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

The gawd awful truth likes to slap us upside the head every now and again…

Can’t say more than that!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I am a coward, I would rather run than fight…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I don’t believe that for a minute.

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Prepared for unpleasant, you? Its never too late. Gonna get ugly in the ole US of A. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I can fight with words… and sic my dog on ‘em!! ;-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Screw it. Time for Crowder to press charges.

deadrody on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Oh I bloody well hope not…

It is leaning that way.

Perhaps that is what Lean Forward means?

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Union Goons are not unlike the media, in a sense. After all taking food off the table of unions such as the those employed by Hostess Brands, Inc., ….ok bad example no twinkies for the Unite brother hood of United Food and Commercial Workers Union.

Lets take oh say…The American steel industry, no wait….Today, almost all of America’s steel capacity has been decimated. No fancy steak knives for Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers…#%$*& ok ok ok….let me think a sec….

Wait I got this…no really….ok ok ok I got it…General Motors?

I got nothing…

NO I GOT IT!!! International Brother hood of Tent makers…..erm…%$#*!&

GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!!!

RAGIN CAJUN on December 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Gonna get ugly in the ole US of A. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Stop! Part of me thinks that this can’t happen here. We’re not Europe, we escaped Europe in the first place.

I can’t imagine most American’s willingly give up their liberty. But then again, they might only understand liberty, once it’s gone.

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Screw it. Time for Crowder to press charges.

deadrody on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Not just press charges, but find a vicious brutal rabid attack attorney and find a way to bring RICO Statute charges against those goons.

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

No disrespect intended, but the “It can’t happen here” mentality, is exactly why it already has happened here.

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

That’s the ticket!~!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I can fight with words… and sic my dog on ‘em!! ;-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Me too. But there are some people I’d really like to…and if I had the opportunity, can’t say I wouldn’t.

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Scrumpy got a 9-bagger Bishop. Wow

SparkPlug on December 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Stop? I’m not riled up. I am prepared for the worst, always. Unlimited water, one year of food, plenty of wild game to eat. And of course those devices that really count. I just want the rest of you to be prepared. I’m well covered.

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Pressing charges will do nothing.

War!

We have been long overdue..

Electrongod on December 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

oh yeah me too, I’d stand by my man, and ‘duke’ it out, hand him the ammo!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hannity Guest: “You deserve what you got.”

Hqnnity Guest 30 seconds later: “I do not condone violence.”

weaselyone on December 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Here we go:

Anti-gun state senator punishes law-abiding Oregonians for Clackamas shooting

In the immediate aftermath of yesterday’s Clackamas Town Center incident, where a criminal with a stolen gun opened fire on holiday shoppers in a reported “No Guns” zone, State Senator Ginny Burdick has introduced a bill to keep law-abiding Oregon gun owners from possessing standard capacity ammunition magazines for semi-automatic firearms, Oregon Firearms Federation reported today in a membership alert.

“As we predicted, the anti-gun bills are starting to show up in Salem,” OFF Executive Director Kevin Starrett informed Beaver State gun owners. “The first one by (of course) Ginny Burdick bans the ‘transfer’ of magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

I imagine the Gun grabbing ghouls look at the body count and use a grisly calculus to determine how much destruction of liberty they can wring out of every crisis like this.

The perp stole a scary looking rifle so they can’t comedown on the mythical gun show loophole and there wasn’t enough death and destruction to go after banning certain means of self-defense or the Big Kahun– registration (to lead to confiscation).

Galt2009 on December 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Sullivan: You deserve what you got.

Clearly Sullivan wishes that Crowder had been killed.

VorDaj on December 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I hear you, but (there’s always a but)

My point was that I do believe there are more of “us” than them. They may have the microphone, but is EVERYONE listening?

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I’ve been through the union crap before. Slashed tires, busted windshields. A yearlong fight and they got $0.11 raise in the end and dues to pay. I left. Plant closed down within 1 year. Moved to Mexico. becker Inc.MD. Injection molding. We made interior parts for Dodge Durangos, briefly.
They didn’t let maintenance vote. We were considered management, but we weren’t.

It was a dangerous job. 50,000 lb molds, 2,000 ton injection presses, 6 of us built the place from an empty concrete slab. Full production lines. Robotics. We made the place. 90 hours a week for a year.

And we couldn’t vote. Unionistas won.

I did build that. And they destroyed it.

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Obama = Pyromaniac.

VorDaj on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I just want the rest of you to be prepared. I’m well covered.

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM

That reminds me…how is my guesthouse coming? :D How are you, B?

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Matter of fact, I am rather serene.

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

If Union Members aren’t careful, they are going to get a reputation for being THUGS and BULLIES.

Uh oh…Too late.

wren on December 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

oh yeah me too, I’d stand by my man, and ‘duke’ it out, hand him the ammo!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hah! I like to think of myself as Reba in “Tremors”

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Obama = Pyromaniac.

VorDaj on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Such individuals who lack ulterior motive have traditionally been referred to in layman’s terms simply as a variation of a pyromaniac. Most such maniacs lack conscious motivation although they are fully aware of the acts they are failing to stop or they themselves are committing. Typically they will feel intense pleasure, gratification, or relief when causing destruction or when witnessing or participating in the aftermath. Motivation is also classified as pathological and non-pathological. Some research suggests that feeling such joy at horrific situation is pathological. Other research suggests that some motivation for this comes from rational thought. Taking joy in horrific situations for envisioned gains in political power and/or the concealment of the imposition of devious plans are examples of supposed rational decision making.

Sigmund on December 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

may you get the chance to build again and let free men work there ….

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

cynccook on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Guesthouse on hold, as are many of my projects right now. I am fine.How have you been doing Cyndy?

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Oh man I am sorry…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Leftists are such ghouls. If this were the other way around they would be demanding Crowders head. Forget the fiscal cliff and national debt, I don’t know how we survive another 10 years of this violence from the left and their projection their violence onto the right. They’re gonna start another civil war and the media will blame be right for it.

Seriously, I feel like we’re reaching a point where I fear for our everyday safety with people like these union ghouls walking among us.

jawkneemusic on December 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

They won the elections but yet they are still so angry and hateful…

mnjg on December 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I want that too, but what family I have left, think I’m a nutball.

I can’t get them to look past the end of their nose!

And doing this on your own, is difficult.

Sounds like an excuse, maybe it is…

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM

oh yeah me too, I’d stand by my man, and ‘duke’ it out, hand him the ammo!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hah! I like to think of myself as Reba in “Tremors”

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

DOH….. You’re planning on running off and marrying your girlfriend in the sequel??? /s ;p

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I was thinking…..those union goons acted a lot like….the Muslim brotherhood….!

Sharia Unions……..beheading corporate fat cats….on air port runways….OMG!

I picture Burkhas, assembling donkey carts….for $87 an hour…

No but seriously, what was I saying…oh yeah that tent is hanging on a wall at the white house….after it was drug through the streets of Mogadishu Michigan…

Did they ever consider that the Koch brothers were a part of their retirement program portfolio?

JOIN OR THE TENT GETS IT!

“You tell um Willie”

RAGIN CAJUN on December 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I did build that. And they destroyed it.

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

That is what communists do… they destroy stuff…

mnjg on December 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Where are the GOP leaders…?

… We just lost an election because no one thought that the American people would fall for the ‘War on Women’, and ‘Free Sh%t’.

Guess what, they did…

… We need to be out in front of this with voices just as loud as the Lefts or else we are going to loose to the lies again.

Every time I turn on the TV, the Left and Obowma is pushing their agenda and propaganda, and all I see is our side playing nice again and getting ready to have a good cry…

What in the he%% is it going to take for our political leaders to fight for this Country…?

Seven Percent Solution on December 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I did build that. And they destroyed it.

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Been there, done that, sucks pretty hard, feel your pain…

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Where is the Ohio State Guard when we need them?

VorDaj on December 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

BINGO!

I have had multiple mind-blowing conversations with well-educated friends who insist that “It can’t happen here.”

I guess it is easier for people to hold onto that perspective, if they refuse to study history.

I fear for my once great country!

wren on December 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Just hypocrisy.

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Just hypocrisy.

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

In Obama’s case silence=approval.

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hey SW, have you seen Tremors?

You may be thinking about another movie, maybe Thelma & Louise?

Or do you know something about Reba that I don’t…:-(

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Yup, gonna be hard on us that are alone…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Sullivan:”..I don’t need to be schooled by you..” Crowder:”..Well you just were!” BEAUTIFUL!!!

SMACKRUNNER on December 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hey SW, have you seen Tremors?

You may be thinking about another movie, maybe Thelma & Louise?

Or do you know something about Reba that I don’t…:-(

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

ROTFLMAO… Oh yea, I have seen Tremors, in Tremors II Reba (Heather) leaves Burt, Burt alludes to her leaving him for another woman.

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I am a coward, I would rather run than fight…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I don’t believe that for a minute.

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I’m not a coward, and I’d much rather run than fight. :)

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Even’ing H/A Crew:)

======================================================

*12-12-12..Sandy Concert*

Speaking of Healing,just watched the The WHO perform,
with Sandy victims in the background,and to the tune
“Tommy”,

where they show still images on the big screen of Chris
Christie,

with the lyrics…..”Feel Me”!

Then,Image of Obama hugging a women,with the lyrics…

….”Heal Me”!!!!!

Just WOW,even in Disasters,there still is an agenda,narration,
and Lefy Imperssion of………………….

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

lol… yeah!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I’m not a coward, and I’d much rather run than fight. :)

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I’ll do what I have always done. Wait. 2/3rds of the way through the poem. I have a good sense of it. I even have a favorite line. ; )

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

SWalker on December 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Have not seen Tremors 2, don’t normally go to see the sequel, usually sucks.

Guess Tremors 2 did in many different ways…

Or didn’t.
;-)

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Union SCUM

WisCon on December 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I’m not a coward, and I’d much rather run than fight. :)

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I would rather not fight … but if I have to fight … I am going to win ..

if your not cheating … your not trying …. doesn’t matter how …
just win …

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Seven Percent Solution on December 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Apparently we got nothing, Karl Rove is advising us into oblivion while holding a hobbit underwater writing slate.

Boehner is the Dark Night on Monty Python with a flesh wound, in a Bob Barker sort of way.

Christie was the guy, then not the guy. Guy from Florida the guy?

Our media consultants are amaturish at best.

Did not vet what Eastwood would say at convention.

Can anyone think of a candidate for 2016?

Heston is dead, Reagan gone.

I got nothin, but I aint quiting. We shall outwit them on the next Go Round. From the bottom of a cliff…

RAGIN CAJUN on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I did build that. And they destroyed it.

wolly4321 on December 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

No one can take what you did away from you. All those choices to build when you could have destroyed or slept — those choices are who you are.

You should be proud.

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Watching it too, it’s a lefty love fest… sent 5 bucks tho :-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I’m not a coward, and I’d much rather run than fight. :)

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

?

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Bmore on December 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Nice! :) See? It’s totally worth it, yeah? Curious about your favorite line, now . . .

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I want some milk…

equanimous on December 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Obama Says “Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face”

“YOU GUYS ARE MY AMBASSADORS”…

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM

?

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I was telling Scrumpy that fighting isn’t always the wise course of action anyway, and it’s OK to run when it’s time to run.

When it’s time to fight, your feet will stick. You’ll know. That kind of thing.

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

if your not cheating … your not trying …. doesn’t matter how …
just win …

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

This is not the way I was raised.

Having said that, I’m not sure we have a choice anymore.

These idiots will do anything…anything!

We need to start realizing that being just the courteous, caring citizens we are, is not going to get us anywhere anymore.

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

i.e., wanting to run isn’t evidence of cowardice.

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

There’s a time to fight, a time to run, a time to hide, and a time to button up and comply. There’s going to be a lot of choices made about what is time for where in the next few years.

MelonCollie on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Just WOW,even in Disasters,there still is an agenda,narration,
and Lefy Imperssion of………………….

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Which is why I refused to watch it! I’ve also vowed to boycott the movie theaters. Starve the beast!

wolverinefan on December 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

MelonCollie on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

You both are spot on…

Thank you guys!!

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I am a coward, I would rather run than fight…

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

You just have to learn when to run and when to stand and fight.

And always remember – and never forget – that, sooner or later, you run out of places to run to; and where you are forced to finally stand and fight may not be the best for you. Better to pick your battlegrounds.

Solaratov on December 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM

MelonCollie on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Isn’t that a “Birds” song…

ccrosby on December 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Axe on December 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

And thank you again! :-)

Can a woman be a coward?

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Watching it too, it’s a lefty love fest… sent 5 bucks tho :-)

Scrumpy on December 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Scrumpy:Yup,and its a NEW DAWN IN AMERICA…..

…..and its either (LIBERALS/ProgTardSocialists) get thier way,
or its going to be a Goonion beating!

It appears that,the Left have turned back the clock,to the good
ole’ days of beating the shit,out of who ever gets in their way!

Not surprised,almost a predictability,watching these last five
years,with Obama wrenching/rachetening up the Civil-DisCoarse!:)

canopfor on December 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM