Video: Steven Crowder gets the full union-thug experience

posted at 4:01 pm on December 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

When I saw his tweet this morning, I wondered if he had oversold what happened. Nope. Not only does one guy start throwing roundhouses, another yanks him back hard by his jacket collar and seems ready to jump him before people around them step in. A third guy curses him out and looks like he’s moments away from making a move of his own before Crowder backs off to cool him down. Why? Because the state decided they shouldn’t be able to force people to join their organization as a condition of employment. I’m not sure why they’re worried about that, frankly; given their tactics, who’d dare take a job working alongside these cretins while refusing to unionize? This is their version of an anti-RTW ad: If you’re thinking of exercising your freedom of association, make sure you think carefully. And not a single Democratic pol will say a word about it, beyond the most perfunctory “of course I deplore violence but…” statement wrung from their press team.

You might see this clip on Fox News today. Smart money says you won’t see it anywhere else. Exit question: When was “democracy” redefined to mean “doing whatever unions want”?

Update: Presented without comment:

“This is just the first round of a battle that’s going to divide this state. We’re going to have a civil war,” Hoffa said on CNN’s “Newsroom.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8 9 10

Bunch of tough guys here at hot air.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Unlike you.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:04 PM

OH BURN! That’s a brilliant one there.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

701 ?

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Didn’t expect to, but glad to hash it out. My family will be taken care of as we are in the safest part of America. Sucks for the rest of you.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM

LOL! Yeah, as you’ve just proven, you know so much about the rest of us.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

tony cummings is going to come out of this smelling like a rose.

crowder? a crapweasel of course.

renalin on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Nope. You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Not the smartest move breaking the law wearing a jacket with your name printed on it..

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM

It is cute that you think the laws apply to their side.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Too optimistic?

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I am a woman. Wanna Mulligan?

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM

And? Apparently most of the conservative blogoshpere are women.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Too optimistic?

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Yes, but I am not blaming you…man things are so messed up.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

OH BURN! That’s a brilliant one there.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

These threads are filled with your outrage over conservative behavior. If you can’t take a bit of comments over the outrageous behavior of your own thuggish liberals, maybe you shouldn’t comment here. You make quite a hypocrite. You’re either poo-pooing complaints that liberals are violent or asserting Conservatives are.

When do you get embarrassed at the hypocrisy?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Breitbart would be proud of how Steven handled this.

pecan pie on December 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM

We are Crowder.

eyesky on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I think I know what stock i’m about to go buy. Something for protection?

Eprider on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I couldn’t help but chuckle at the huge guy yelling at Crowder to “get the f@#$ out of my face!”

Mr. Crowder – the correct response would’ve been, “Dude, look at ya – I couldn’t get *near* your face if I had to.”

Midas on December 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

When do you get embarrassed at the hypocrisy?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

That is the greatest accomplishment of the left. They destroyed the concept of shame in our society. “Don’t judge me”, became the new philosophy.

Once you destroy shame, one can justify any immoral action. Hence, America as it stands today.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

…man things are so messed up.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Yes, they truly, desperately are.

When do you get embarrassed at the hypocrisy?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

They never do. Not capable.

Midas on December 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

tony cummings is going to come out of this smelling like a rose.

crowder? a crapweasel of course.

renalin on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

A man commits political violence and you support him? Why would you do something so despicable? I’m honestly wondering.

NukeRidingCowboy on December 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Wow, the trolls are in rare form on this thread. I wanted to stop reading, but I just couldn’t. It was like watching a train wreck. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

I am just a little bit surprised that the masks slipped so low. Particularly for Sequipedalian. What. A. Moron.

JannyMae on December 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Amen, Sister!

And for the record: I stand with Steve Crowder.

Bruno Strozek on December 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Too optimistic?

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Yes, but I am not blaming you…man things are so messed up.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

That they are.

Today should instruct everyone that they need to get ready.

People can stow the ‘It won’t happen here’ attitude – it IS happening.

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I gotta agree with ClassicCon on the left actually getting treated differently by law enforcement and the courts these days. Look at all the crime and destruction related to their action in OWS, Union rallies, the WI protests…

It may not be pervasive or widespread right now, but the trend does not inspire confidence.

tom daschle concerned on December 11, 2012 at 9:37 PM

And? Apparently most of the conservative blogoshpere are women.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM

You called me a man.

BTW, I am not a conservative or a Republican. Not that it matters.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

It only gets even better from here, Janny. Soon no masks whatsoever. Keep the camper stocked.

wolly4321 on December 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

NukeRidingCowboy on December 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

The violence inherent in liberal hearts. Fourth HA troll I’ve seen today support the violence done to Crowder.

NotCoach on December 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

You called me a man.

BTW, I am not a conservative or a Republican. Not that it matters.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

But it matters I incorrectly assumed your gender…who cares. I apologize and to the others I went off on. Seeing one of our own get his ass kicked makes me rage and it would be nice for our side to come out on top for once.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM

So…if the United States is – according to you – “finished”….what is it you want to go out and fight for?

And, if you want to fight…if you really believe that it’s the only thing left…why are you here? Why aren’t you out with your team practicing house clearing drills, ambushes, raids, that sort of thing? If you want to march with hundreds of people on UAW headquarters…why aren’t you organizing that march?

All you are doing here is calling people – many of whom have seen the elephant up close and personal (which I somehow doubt that you have) – names.
Now, that might make you feel like a real trucon keyboard commando – but it don’t feed the bulldog, lightfoot.

Perhaps you should get a grip.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I think I know what stock I’m about to go buy. Something for protection?

Eprider on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Given today’s news, your first acquisition should be a ‘Scary-looking’ rifle.

Preferably starting out with a Lower-receiver and building up from there, and do it ASAP.

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Midas on December 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I know I was embarrassed when all those people got beat up by Tea Partiers and all the Conservative commenters here were all like, “Oh, they f4cked with the Tea Party. They had it coming.”

All the proof is here.

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Four more years! This video is just more foreshadowing of Obama’s dream scenario. Feel the transformation…to a 3rd World thugocracy.

Yippie ki-yay, MF-ers.

Kenz on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

you cry “he was assaulted” while walking into a hostile place and taunting, yet still celebrate that girl who got run over by the israeli bulldozer. Joe the Plumber didn’t do it for you…now you have Crowder to live out your Walter Mitty fantasies.

NotCoach on December 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Yep. Your average buck pacifist. Professes their scorn for those militant conservatives but will hoist the Jolly Roger in a moments notice.

itsspideyman on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

OH BURN! That’s a brilliant one there.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, princess.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Due time my friend. Take a breath.

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

UNIONS…….scum of the earth.

And a vehicle for the push of Communism in this country.

Collectivist trash..

PappyD61 on December 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I think I know what stock i’m about to go buy. Something for protection?

Eprider on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Wooden, plastic, or composite?

Kenz on December 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Word is spreading…

“UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo (Updated)”

… I just love the “Law of Unintended Consequences“.

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

tony cummings is going to come out of this smelling like a rose.

crowder? a crapweasel of course.

renalin on December 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM

NukeRidingCowboy on December 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Because he’s a leftist…and his masters demand it. And a lickspittle like him always obeys it’s masters.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

They had lowers on sale for $315 at my shop. That’s not bad.

wolly4321 on December 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM

If the opposition can tear down your HQ and beat up your spokesman without negative consequences why would they stop? This sort of thing went on all the time during the Civil Rights era. It only stopped because the media and the federal government took the side of the civil rights protestors. Look around! Does it look like Obama and the feds or the media are going to come to our aid any time soon?

“Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world, Like a Colossus, and we petty men, Walk under his huge legs and peep about, To find ourselves dishonorable graves” Act I, Scene II, Julius Caesar

claudius on December 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Dear godless reprobate, Steven Crowder was at an 800sq foot tent set up by Americans For Prosperity(not that you would understand any of those words in any order). They were passing out RTW information. There were women and children present, which in hindsight may not have been wise due to the simmering violence and bloodlust of you leftists. They encircled Steven and starting beating him up.

Now if this situation is 2012 America to you, where protestors of any type “have it coming to them” by their political opposition, then my friend, the streets are going to run red with blood. And it will be your fault for taking it that far.

May you wake up before your mortal coil is extinguished. Eternity is a long time to spend in darkness.
Your pal,
A Patriot.

tom daschle concerned on December 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Who’s the domestic terror supporter?

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Perhaps you should get a grip.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Never been a cop but I am not going to let some thug break into my house unopposed either.

Emotion aside…here it what it boils down to. If I see a chance that there is the will by enough citizens to fight for just a piece of this country to stay the same then I will join. If not I have a plan B for my kids. Living in a socialist/communist state is not an automatic death sentence and I will am going to do whatever it takes for them to carry on. I will not pass this burden of saving a failed republic on down to them.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Take his ass to the legal cleaners for every penny the union has, his house, his car, that ugly jacket he was wearing; everything.

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Galt2009 is right, buy lowers. That’s the serialized part. Even with a AWB, you still can get bolts & barrels.

wolly4321 on December 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Who’s the domestic terror supporter?

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Would that be like a union jock strap?

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So you condone their behavior?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Bingo.

Cultural rot, conquest from within, and the triumph of the Frankfurt School.

petefrt on December 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM

you cry “he was assaulted”

He was, you’re denying this?

while walking into a hostile place

Why was it hostile?

and taunting

Evidence?

yet still celebrate that girl who got run over by the israeli bulldozer.

Evidence?

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty…nice literary reference. You and your ilk remind me of the before and after of Charlie Gordon from Flowers For Algernon.

Left Coast Right Mind on December 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Psychotics like this will justify any reason for him and his kind to murder you and your families. They are not even Americans anymore.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Just watched Hannity. Crowder said he knew if he had even slightly done anything to defend himself, he would have been killed.

He said he’s pressing charges but would drop the charges if the guy fights him fairly in the ring.

JellyToast on December 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Then, kindly step off to the side, out of the way.

There are those who feel that America is worth saving…and we have work to do.

You do whatever you must.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

… to live out your Walter Mitty fantasies.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hm. Except in my fantasy I actually have a M240H, a M4, and a M9. But hey, I’m sure your keyboard is badass, Tucker.

And I really don’t care about Crowder taking a shot to the chops; that fatbody slob punches like a girl. The significant thing that happened there is that all those clowns lost today. No need to get worked up; just keep glassing the target.

Is that Mitty enough for you?

M240H on December 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Make that 5 lunatic leftist trolls now I’ve seen today cheer the unprovoked violence done too Crowder.

“B!tch was wearing a short skirt and that gave me a hard-on. She had it coming.”

You trolls are a piece of work.

NotCoach on December 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM

wow. eight pages already.

I got a question for our guests who are here defending this union-label thuggery: how many times has Max Blumenthal been punched in the face during one of his CPAC panty-raids?

eh on December 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM

JellyToast on December 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I wonder if Crowder would accept a proxy for him in the ring.

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Palmetto State armory sells blemished stripped lowers for real cheap, ~$25 sometimes. The blemishes are typically mildly cosmetic or honest to goodness, they rub off.

tom daschle concerned on December 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Then, kindly step off to the side, out of the way.

There are those who feel that America is worth saving…and we have work to do.

You do whatever you must.

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I see you left off the first part of my quote so you could pull off your Patton impersonation. I will bite, what work exactly do you think will save America? If you say get out the vote for Rubio/Jindal in 2016 I am going to go kick a puppy.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So you condone their behavior?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So you condone this behavior?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So if a black man is taunting a member of the KKK, the KKK has the right to lynch him?

Those Kent State students shouldn’t have taunted the National Guard then.

Oh, and Rachel Corrie tried to stop a bulldozer and then fell where nobody could see her. And considering that she advocated for the destruction of Israel, I do celebrate that CAT bulldozer.

sentinelrules on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Word is spreading…

“UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo (Updated)”

… I just love the “Law of Unintended Consequences“.

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Anthony Michael Camargo, 53, of Metro Detroit.

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Very good point. From the video, it seemed clear that Crowder’s attackers were on a mission to rough him up. Look at the body language, the aggressive way they approached. They were the union’s designated hitters. It had been scripted in advance.

If you can make the case of agency, you can sue the union. It needs to be done.

petefrt on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Lemme answer that from my experience in probing the progressive mind:

“Yea, well the wingnut poindexters at CPAC are a buncha pussies!”

eh on December 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

OMFA! You’re playing the Rachel Corrie card? You’ve got to be kidding me.

F*ck, you’ve got an American union thug punching a guy in the face on public property in a country that — supposedly — believes in free speech and assembly, and the best that you can do is some lame ‘So, there!’ about an ISM protestor that was accidentally killed in the Gaza Strip a decade ago? Fine, let’s talk about Sirhan-Sirhan, the Palestinian who killed Robert F Kennedy, and Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn, and the Weather Underground, who dedicated their book, Prairie Fire, to the as.s.a.s.sin.

Oh, and who is this “you” who still celebrating the fact that she put herself in front of bulldozer’s blindspot after repeatedly being told to move?

By the way, luv, take a look at the flag of the flotilla’s group in Turkey (scroll down to bottom).

Yeah, that would be the red flag with the white circle in the middle and the black swastika. Yeah, it does kinda, sorta look like the Nazi’s flag. That’s the point!!!

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The guy yelling that he had a gun was trying to get Crowder seriously hurt. Somebody voice-ID that criminal please.

I’m ready for the MMA match.

forest on December 11, 2012 at 9:26 PM

It wouldn’t even be a match. Crowder has been rolling BJJ. He will have the upper hand just by way of regular sparring. Also, he is not weak. Both guys had 40+ pounds on him but he did not get rag-dolled. He took the SP and was still standing. That does not say much for Chubbster’s punching power.

He did not get his ass kicked. He defended himself the smartest way possible with cameras rolling. He was standing up for a woman assualted by reckless thugs.

Way to go SCrowder.

Capitalist Hog on December 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

petefrt on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

He was there representing the union, the union is culpable for damages and I’d take him to the cleaners. I’d use the money to buy a really expensive car then drive past this ahole’s house every single day of the year, waving like a maniac.

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

The guy claiming that Steven Crowder was armed was trying to get Crowder seriously hurt. I don’t think that was clear before.

Capitalist Hog on December 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Unions are for pussies who can’t stand on their own.

Nemesis of Jihad on December 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

The most horrible part about this garbage is the POS that screams “he has a gun”… Why?

1. This was pre-planned violence by Obama thugs
2. They knew they would initiate the violence
3. The “gun spotter” was assigned this task pre-demonstration
4. His only job is to get the “gun” rumor on camera.
5. Sit back and let your media justify the violence because of “gun”
6. Sleep at night knowing your boss owns the DOJ and police unions

Sick, sacks of sh1t. This is how every union dustup will play out. Bank on it.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 10:09 PM

If you can make the case of agency, you can sue the union. It needs to be done.

petefrt on December 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

RICO?

As far as Crowder’s response to theattack

The better part of valor is
discretion, in the which better part I have sav’d my life.
Falstaff In Shakespeare’s Henry the Fourth

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Wimps need a collective.

Nemesis of Jihad on December 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

you cry “he was assaulted”

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

He was…and battered, too. See: MCL § 750.81.

“…while walking into a hostile place…”

Since when does the Left get to seize public property and redefine it as a “hostile environment”? The First Amendment doesn’t make such distinctions. Crowder had as much right to be there as anyone of the thousands of others to be there…and, he proved that he understood what PEACEABLE ASSEMBLY means.

and taunting,

List these “taunts” and be specific. Maybe, you can succeed where your colleagues have failed epically.

THIS. IS. YOUR. BRAIN. ON. BATH. SALTS.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

He was taunting because he was trying to prevent them from tearing down the tent. Obviously Crowder started it all. Just like the Jews and the Paleo’s.

ClassicCon on December 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

RICO?

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Civil RICO. NOW used it to destroy some pro-life groups back in the 1990s. The State Democratic Party might have exposure on this, as well.

Oh, and I was very interested to see that the puncher has been indicted on forgery and embezzlement charges. The more predicate acts, the better.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Meanwhile a certain crazed liberal blog’s only mention of anything near this is “Democrat congressman got pepper spray in his eye in Lansing today!”

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Civil war? Bring it. I know a fair few Missourians who think we’ve been in a cold civil war for some time now.

quikstrike98 on December 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Different guy. That was some Tony Cummings from Ohio, not Tony Camargo from Michigan.

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Some people don’t like ambush interviews, but even they’d have to say that Rock has a pretty low threshold here. Jason hadn’t even gotten the full question out when Rock turns around and attacks the cameraman [see update]. That’s not only a bit nuts, it’s also rather foolish. How could one not expect that video to go viral after providing such great material to undermine Rock’s credibility on psychology?

Now I’m not saying he should have [attacked the camera]… but I understand.

tlynch001 on March 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

But do you condone it?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM

yet still celebrate that girl who got run over by the israeli bulldozer.

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So…”that girl” is so important to you that you can’t even remember her name.

Typical.

[btw; It's too late for you to run google her name. You've already shown what you are.]

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

He’s the ginger-haired fella in the hardhat. You get a clear visual of him in the video from the previous thread.

Some further forensic discoveries for the benefit of the “where’s the unedited video?” claimers in our midst. If you compare the two videos from the point at which the AFP guy is asking Anthony Michael Camargo, 53, of Metro Detroit “How is this acceptable?” to the point at which Crowder returns to the frame with his hands raised, it’s clear that nothing transpired which mitigates or justifies the violent behavior of Anthony Michael Camargo, 53, of Metro Detroit.

I note this because much is being made of the fact that Anthony Michael Camargo, 53, of Metro Detroit appears to be regaining his footing when he first appears in the video above which best shows him throwing punches, with all sorts of lurid speculation that he was physically provoked. In fact he was pushed backward by his own people in a separate scuffle with the “he’s got a gun” guy.

eh on December 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Black Muslim who sent anti-Semitic materials to pols killed by police

c’mon, this person was crazy. that’s all there is to this story

tlynch001 on December 30, 2011 at 3:12 PM

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I wonder if Crowder would accept a proxy for him in the ring.

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

The line is over here…

… I saved you a spot.

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

tlynch001 on December 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Doing everything you can to justify the sentiment that the only good leftist is one buried 6′ down?

iconoclast on December 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

So…”that girl” is so important to you that you can’t even remember her name.

Saint Pancake, right?

iconoclast on December 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Does anyone know where the thug works so I can boycott his shop?

This may not be exactly fair to his company, but it may push the company in the direction of busting the union.

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Does anyone know where the thug works so I can boycott his shop?

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Except for vehicles I buy, I drop anything with a union label on it. You’d have to make your own auto from scratch to avoid them.

But, FE. They’ve closed a west coast port during a time of economic crisis. They tried to shut down San Deigo after 9-11 for God’s sake. Greedy, thugs.

If they’re hungry, let them eat their union card.

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Not exactly so, if you pour through the comments. A certain famously liberal blogger who is always just completely put out by conspiracy theories and violent rhetoric has responded in turns by asserting that Crowder got what he deserved and suggesting that it was all a false flag hoax.

Actual quote, emphasis mine:

I absolutely don’t condone the union member who got fed up and started swinging, if it really was a union member. But I understand.

and,…

It’s another totally fraudulent edited video from Lee Stranahan and the other Breitbart clowns.

No link for him, BTW.

eh on December 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

More on Mr. Camargo:

williamg on December 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM

The line is over here…

… I saved you a spot.

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Oh it’s not for me, it’s for my best friend Patrick, a man so big and scary that Grizzly Bear mommas would voluntarily give up their cubs just to get away from him. I would post a pic of the dude but the photo alone would make you pee your pants in abject fear.

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Saint Pancake, right?

iconoclast on December 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM

That would be the one. :-)

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM

So…”that girl” is so important to you that you can’t even remember her name.

Sort of like that really important clause of the “11th Amendment, 14th Amendment or whatever that amendment is that says the President can bypass Congress to raise the debt ceiling. I’m with the Constitution.”

“See, the Constitution is really, really important, but I don’t have a clue about what it says!”

The 11th established the principle of state sovereign immunity. Sec 4 of the 14th, which is what Pelosi meant, only says that legitimate debt will be recognised and paid…BY CONGRESS (Sec 5).

Maybe she was thinking of either the ‘Good and Welfare’ or ‘Good & Plenty’ clauses that John Conyers swears are in the Constitution…somewhere. I’m thinking maybe between the Kit-Kat Clause and the Three Musketeers Clause.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Good point.

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Oh it’s not for me, it’s for my best friend Patrick …

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM

SpongeBob?

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

GET OUT! The Ferret is commenting on a thread he cannot control/”close for comments” when people start calling him on his BS???

No way! 2 good 2 be tru.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Does anyone know where the thug works so I can boycott his shop?

He is a union official, so he doesn’t work for a living. Also, since he has been charged with embezzlement the only way to not boycott him is to not get license plates for your car.

iconoclast on December 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I really like the “Good and Plenty” clause. Goes great with a good movie.

(Says so in the Constitution)

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Bishop on December 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Always thinking of others…

… Much appreciated!

*clink*

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 11, 2012 at 10:05

The first shot caught him off guard, the rest were crappy haymakers. His basic training blocked most.

The collar grab from behind was more dangerous as he couldn’t slip the leather jacket off. That dude could have pulled him head first into the ground if the third guy didn’t step in.

Which is why ya don’t wear skinny leather. Appearance over benefit = problems.

budfox on December 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

hawkdriver on December 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

You can Trust the Union Label:

Denis ‏@BMOC98

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading http://tiny.iavian.net/hv6 #Education #Unions #Urban #Teachers
Retweeted by David Burge

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

No, this is from within his fortress of sycophancy, if we’re talking about the same blogger. I’m speaking of the one who used to post snapshots of the front wheel of his bicycle to “prove” that he leaves his basement control room once in a while and had Archive.org wipe their cache of his site from the WayBack Machine in preparation of his re-baptism as a lefty.

eh on December 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

davidk on December 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM

What happened to the dude’s race-dar? It must have been on the blink.

2nd = NRA = Racist organisation/

I mean, sheesh, that’s embarrassing. Most Dems have speed dial race-dar.

I say 10th Amendment. They say KKK.

I really like the “Good and Plenty” clause. Goes great with a good movie.

(Says so in the Constitution)

Solaratov on December 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM

It’s even better now. The 809,587,498,396th enumerated power in Article I, Section 8 now makes it a right that everyone get “free” movie tickets, popcorn, and a soda…although not more than 16 ounces during any one 2-hour showing.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM