Video: Steven Crowder gets the full union-thug experience

posted at 4:01 pm on December 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

When I saw his tweet this morning, I wondered if he had oversold what happened. Nope. Not only does one guy start throwing roundhouses, another yanks him back hard by his jacket collar and seems ready to jump him before people around them step in. A third guy curses him out and looks like he’s moments away from making a move of his own before Crowder backs off to cool him down. Why? Because the state decided they shouldn’t be able to force people to join their organization as a condition of employment. I’m not sure why they’re worried about that, frankly; given their tactics, who’d dare take a job working alongside these cretins while refusing to unionize? This is their version of an anti-RTW ad: If you’re thinking of exercising your freedom of association, make sure you think carefully. And not a single Democratic pol will say a word about it, beyond the most perfunctory “of course I deplore violence but…” statement wrung from their press team.

You might see this clip on Fox News today. Smart money says you won’t see it anywhere else. Exit question: When was “democracy” redefined to mean “doing whatever unions want”?

Update: Presented without comment:

“This is just the first round of a battle that’s going to divide this state. We’re going to have a civil war,” Hoffa said on CNN’s “Newsroom.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7 10

crazed tea party mass murderer in arizona meanwhile doesn’t even merit a mention here.

sesquipedalian on May 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Really? You were still going there in May of this year???

Within minutes of his name being reported, I had found his Facebook page. I told all of your fellow loons over at TH that the guy was a paranoid schizophrenic and they really should not go too far out on that “Palin-Tea-Party-Second-Amendment-Violent-Rhetoric” limb because there was an Ivory soap percentage of reality coming along an sawing it off with the The Ferret/Markos/Ezra taking all of the rest of the Left down with them.

Sure ’nuff. Loughner was a paranoid schizophrenic, who became obsessed with Giffords in August of 2006 — long before 95% of the country had ever even heard of Sarah Palin.

I warn, but you guys never can control yourselves and it ALWAYS blows up in your faces. If you didn’t have the MSM covering for you, the rest of the country would have roped the old tyres together themselves and sent y’all to Cuba years ago.

Mr & Ms Progressive, I Think That You Already Know Monsieur Petard, But Please Allow Me To Introduce You To Your Hoist

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

pretty much. but you’re making it sound like this is somehow an extreme position.

Deciding that you as an individual get to assign arbitrary values to whether violence is violent “enough”, or a person “deserves” it “enough”, or their rationale for doing something entirely within the bounds of the law is not “important enough”, to constitute an assault on another person, is an extreme position for someone who a). claims not to condone violence, esp. at political events, and b). lives in a nation governed laws and not by the whims of people with petty grievances.

That is the entire point of the law, and it boggles the mind that you could miss it so completely: that fair and equal treatment of persons apart from our individual leanings and prejudices is true justice, because it means a man or a mob does not get to decide whose rights are more important.

Seriously, dude, this is Civics 101 crap and for some reason you think I shouldn’t stand agog to watch you toss it aside so cavalierly.

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

switched over to tingles’ show (big mistake) he was badgering the guy who is supporting the right to work legistlation repeatingly asking him if he was being paid by the koch brothers, he didn’t care one lick about his views just who was paying him…

PATHETIC….

cmsinaz on December 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Like all fascists, you are compelled to lie.

Jim Treacher on December 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Why would I want to see that old fart hurt? The best day ever will be when he leaves the Senate and I hope he does it under his own steam.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

So you’d be cool if someone found you irritating at a rally and punched you out?

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

like most of us, i’m too smart to attend demonstrations with the intent of provoking the crowd, so it’s an unlikely scenario.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Harry reid is stealing the next 3 or 4 generations lives by requireing them to work as much as 1/3 or more a day for 80 years of their lives, to pay the tax burden he is enabing.

He should be soon in a lock up and room mated with one of these union thugs herein disscussed.

It is not what I wish , it is what the law requires for unlawful takings.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

wow. your arguments are pathetic.

who wants Keith Olbermann punched in the face?
a.) you
b.) other people on this thread.

the answer is a

you’re a violent person with a short temper.

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

You know, I can almost understand Sesquipedalian’s point.

After all, every time I see 0bama or Jay Carney or Harry Reid on TV, I get the overwhelming urge to punch them in the face as hard as I can.

UltimateBob on December 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Difference being that Jay Carney doesn’t find you in public and then start accusing you of destroying the country to your face.

I can’t believe that Hotair fell for this story- obviously the work of an attention whore intent on riling up a few protesters in order to win a few minutes of fame.

Buy hey, he’s got bills to pay, probably no real world skills, and this beats selling mobile calling plans at the local mall.

sesquipedalian on May 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

What a miserable stupid liar you are.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

You didn’t answer the question.

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

C’mon…admit it…you were smiling when you typed that.

weaselyone on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

but i didn’t punch chowder myself and i’m not actually applauding the guy who did it. if you have any sense of decency, you’ll admit that seeing harry reid get punched in the face would be a very special treat. the celebration here would probably break hotair.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Decency? The realization of a violent action?

Always love the hypocracy of a buck pacifist.

itsspideyman on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

i’m not actually applauding the guy who did it.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

You’re drawing some very fine semantic lines, to assume there is so great a deal of space between “being strangely satisfied” and “applauding the guy”. You’re either satisfied with his action or you are not.

No, it wouldn’t. He’s an old dude and that could cause serious harm. It also would do nothing to advance a political cause. There’s no benefit to seeing him physically assaulted. There are other ways to humiliate even the most shameless of people, without stooping to their level.

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

well most of the violence in the country is from liberal/democrat/ progressives ….* SHRUG *

Aggie95 on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Dig boy, dig!!!

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

So you also condone violence?

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Yeah, whatever.

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Scratch a leftist and you’ll find a Fascist.

sharrukin on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

What was the intent of the unions protesting there today?

What was the intent of the RTW supporters there today?

Since you can read minds, you ought to get a chuckle of what I am thinking right now.

weaselyone on December 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Check your email young lady. ; )

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

squid is one of them, its just that he wants B. Obama and these union thugs and/or Harry Reid to do the taking. He just does not have the guts to come and take it himself from people like U.S..
So he posts and smiks with true hope that the 90% tax comes and he get the redistribution the easy way.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

i just want to say that the deep interest people show in my intellect, including archiving and cataloging my pieces of wisdom plucked from the flow of bullshit, is moving. i hope i can continue to live up your expectations in the future.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Why would I want an old man to be punched in the face for no reason? Am I supposed to be a sociopath?

I’d love to see Harry Reid get blown out in an election for being a lying scumbag, but I don’t want to see him get assaulted. Do you seriously think that’s a mainstream position? Do you think when someone says “Man, I’d love to see him get punched in the face” that they actually mean it?

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

project much…?

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

One of the union thugs ID’d. His name was on his jacket.

Fallon on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Tony Cummings is the name on the jacket of the Union Thug who attacked Steve Crowder.

I hope Tony made the enormous mistake of wearing his official Union jacket to this rally.

I wonder if Tony is now being taken aside to some lonely stretch of country road and dealt with convincingly because he was stupid and was caught on video. Or is he being wined and dined by the other head honchos? Maybe Obama is going to call Tony up and congratulate him?

Joel_The_Oneth on December 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

What were the union “protestors” doing at the AFP tent? Was their intent not to rile up the RTW supporters by tearing down their tent with people still inside?

weaselyone on December 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

The impression I’m getting from the lib is that he maintains laws defining assault as a criminal offense need to be modified to allow for being ‘annoyed’ by the one physically attacked.

How would this play out in the real world? Let’s try a few instances…”My husband went and bought a new $5000 stereo instead of that diamond pendant I had my eye on for years. That really annoyed me. So I beat him with my trusty frying pan!”

“I got annoyed by the woman who cut me off on the highway. Not only was it dangerous, but she annoyed me. So I followed her and socked her in the mouth when she exited and came to a stop light.”

“Some guy wouldn’t control his screaming kid in the checkout line, and that annoyed me. So I slapped both him

and

his little brat.”

Nothing like liberal logic to enjoy over an after-supper coffee and a cigarette.

Liam on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

the confrontation reminds me of obama vs boehner. boehner bending over backwards, while obama lands the haymaker.

frankly crowder and his lot looked like a bunch of wimps. the union will win if these gandhi techniques continue.

renalin on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Aren’t you Canadian? Feel free to argue that liberty should be curtailed in your own country, otherwise GTFO of here. We have enough problems with our little Himler wannabes. We don’t Canadian ones adding to the cesspool.

NotCoach on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

“Oh, I didn’t know he said mean things. Of course, you had no choice but jeopardize the mission.”

This bit of sarcasm was brought to you courtesy of a giant talking rat. Critiquing his mutant turtle pupil. On a children’s television show.

And here’s you, bayam, approving of violence for reasons that my four-year-old now understands as unwise, impractical, and unacceptable.

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Did virtual MMA fighter sesquipedalian just tap out and have bayam sub in?

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Coffee done, besides you are a bore. Keep digging though, you could use the work. Or is that you’re a piece of work. No matter, just dig freak.

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

It’s called Google. Though I do remember your ridiculous flailing re: “Grand Wizard,” it was particularly hilarious.

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

If he did, do you think I would punch him in the face?

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Joel_The_Oneth on December 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

If I knew a union worker, he’d look like Tony.

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Yes, if I may speak for my fellow commentors – and you can deservedly trash me if I’m incorrect on the matter – I believe most of us would be abjectly horrified at such an occurrence.

But you see that is the major difference between the ever-violent Left and the right.

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

weaselyone on December 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

It’s called taking one for the landlord. This guy was literally in the faces of other protesters with provocative insults. Anyone could have predicted how it would end, especially an attention whore.

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

excuse me, but you’re the one who insists that finding satisfaction in seeing an irritating clown finally get clocked somehow means that i generally condone violence against my political opponents. who’s twisting words here?

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Joel_The_Oneth on December 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Don’t want to start a stampede like they did in Aurora by blaming that Tea Party guy for the shooting…This would need to be verified to see if it is the same man:

On June 1, 2012, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas, Cleveland, Ohio, Tony Cummings, former Financial Secretary of Steelworkers Local 735 (located in Cleveland, Ohio), was indicted on one count of theft in the amount of $6,451 and 10 counts of forgery. The charges follow an investigation by the OLMS Cleveland District Office.

weaselyone on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

You speak the language of the devil. Understand that?

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

LANSING, Mich. (AP) – Michigan Gov. Snyder says he has signed into law right-to-work measures limiting union powers.

Huzzah!

KingGold on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

like most of us, i’m too smart cowardly to attend demonstrations with the intent of provoking the crowd, so it’s an unlikely scenario.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

We know, you’re an e-warrior who loses all bravery as soon as you lose the anonymity of the internet. What a man!

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Oh yeah, Crowder was really “provoking” those innocent union workers, and by “workers” I mean “protesters” because that seems to be their real job. How exactly did he “provoke” them? Asking them to explain their position? Asking a union goon any questions is provoking his delegate sensibilities to explain himself in a rational adult way? The only people provoking here are a bunch of crybaby, union thugs attempting to provoke a riot.

Dollayo on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I love how you place all the responsibility for the punch onto Crowder’s shoulders, like the union guy has no choice but to deck him, like the thug had no moral culpability over what he did. Ya know, like a child.

thebrokenrattle on December 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Huzzah!

KingGold on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Congratulations Michigan!

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Wow Crowders gonna get some more hits. Drudge.

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

What insults?

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I did! Both times!

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM

i didn’t rape that chick and i don’t applaud the guy who did but i’m glad he raped her because be honest you like rape too.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

The logic of the genius.

WeekendAtBernankes on December 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM

i was just explaining that i’m struggling with a moral dilemma here, you imbecile.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM

You make morals, dilemmas and imbeciles indignant, you utter FOOL.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Insipid, knuckle-dragging, liberal, union-goons-and-thugs.

Always so very tough when backed by fellow neanderthals….unintelligable little pvssies when confronted alone.

Get one of these punks by himself make him cry. It’s simple and fun. (Not much exercise though.)

Tim_CA on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Yes, how dare he insult those people provocatively by saying, hey, don’t tear down that tent with people still inside, who were injured by your actions.

The nerve of that guy.

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Yeah, and those uppity kids at Kent State had it coming to them. Don’t get in somebody’s face if you’re not ready to suffer the consequences, right?

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 P

M

WTF? You’ve all but admitted that violence against those you disagree with is cool. Look … if that’s how you feel fine, but don’t try to hide it.

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Yesterday the Obama went to Michigan to agitate the crowd. Today he got his little street riot. Hope he’s satisfied with himself.

petefrt on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Leftist on display!!!

Welcome to the Obama constituency!!!

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

So it is your contention that violence was somehow justified under your yardstick of morality?

Are you really going to contend that there is no more right of free-speech in Obamaland?

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Losers like Sesquid and his union drones would blame the rape victim too. There had it coming mentality is telling. Idiots like them think that the right to protest and voice an opinion belongs to only themselves. Rules need not apply. I have made a conscious effort to stop buying anything union made. I’ve never bought a foreign car. But today I just told the gut at the Chevy dealer to quit looking. I’m going to buy a Honda made here in the U.S. by non union idiots and thugs. Boycott unions!!

Minnfidel on December 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Exhibit II of leftism.

Welcome to the Obama constituency.

How ‘beautiful’ you all are, you people, heh.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Yeah, how dare someone quote you applauding a political opponent being assaulted and imply that you would…applaud a political opponent being assaulted.

Twisting words!1!!1!1

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Anywhere to contribute to the Steven Crowder (armed) bodyguard fund??

WryTrvllr on December 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Whose faces was Crowder in? How close to their faces did he get? What insults did he use? Please be as specific as possible.

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

The logic of the genius.

WeekendAtBernankes on December 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM

wow, that was a terrible attempt.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

This thread is wonderful.

It has exposed the hyenas from the left to perfection.

Hate the enemies. They wish you death…not realizing that NO one will pay for their nirvanas.

Meh, you are soooo incredibly stupid that you’re kind of ‘fun’ to watch.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

thebrokenrattle on December 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Can you really blame an animal for acting like an animal?

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I think we would all be very happy if Sen. Reid would either retire willingly or at the hands of his constituents, go back to Nevada and live a quiet, really quiet, life.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Just got off the phone with our Michigan state director, Scott Hagerstrom, and I had to tell you what’s been going on in Lansing, Michigan, for the last few days.

Both houses of the Michigan legislature have passed final versions of right-to-work bills—meaning that, if you want a certain job, you don’t have to join the union if you don’t want to.

The bills are heading to the desk of Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and will await his signature.

Right now, the Left—union bosses, special interest groups, and even President Obama himself—is ramping up pressure for him to not sign these necessary workers’ rights reforms.

But they didn’t count on thousands of AFP activists standing in their way—that people on our side are energized and passionate, and ready to do whatever it takes to secure workplace freedom.

That’s why, over the past few days, the Left’s protesters have pulled out every old trick they have to silence us and bully us: they’ve spent days yelling every obscenity they could think of, and—just this morning—they attacked our peaceful rally.

During this rally, union protesters surrounded AFP’s tent at the Capitol and tore it down—actually trapping a number of our folks underneath it.

I’m proud to say that AFP activists have fought alongside a strong coalition of freedom-loving groups in Michigan to help pass this bill, which, just six weeks ago, seemed like a long shot.

People like you were out there for the last few weeks, making thousands of phone calls, visiting key lawmakers to support workers’ rights, and standing outside the Capitol in support, in defiance of union bullying.

And hundreds more AFP activists all across the nation joined in the fight this weekend, with their generous donations to help support this cause and keep our people on the ground, fighting.

We know this fight is bigger than Michigan. This fight is about giving American workers the freedom to choose what job they want, without having to forcibly give up part of their paychecks to fund a union they might not support.

And the fact that it’s happening in Michigan—the home of the United Auto Workers and the birth place of the modern labor movement—means that it could literally happen in any state across the country.

Like what happened in Wisconsin last year, people on the state level are hungry for change. They want to see more freedom and more open labor markets. They want to remove barriers to job growth, and they want to keep more money in the pockets of the American people.

And, all across the country, we’re winning the hearts and minds of Americans, and they’re seeing, more and more, that states simply function better when economic freedom expands for everyone.

And, of course, this seismic shift wouldn’t be possible without your help, so, again, thank you for everything you’re doing.

Whether you’re helping rebuild our tent right now in Lansing, or reading this email on a computer thousands of miles from Michigan, I hope you’re proud to know that, thanks to the dedicated support of activists like you, we’re, once again, on the goal line for another major victory to restore economic freedom.

Sincerely,

Tim Phillips, President
Americans for Prosperity

Just got this email from AFP. It’s a little long but worth it.

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 /blockquote>

You’re outright scum. GO phuck yourself.

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

The Obamas killed the last shred of decency in AmeriKa.

Enjoy the thuggish circus.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

i will look closely next time but it’s certainly a possibility. in the spirit of bipartisan comity, let me confess that i wouldn’t be sad if he got punched in the face, either.

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Actually, I don’t want to see Keith Olbermann get punched in the face.

Priceless was seeing Keith Olbermann get fired by:

1. The liberals at ESPN,

2. The Progressives at MSNBC, and

3. The law school flunkie, divinity school dropout, former tobacco farmer, and leader of the Cult of Gaia at CurrentTV.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Dude’s got nothing, right? :)

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

You’re outright scum. GO phuck yourself.

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

That might please ‘em. I hope they spontaneously combust, the scum of the Earth.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I don’t know, asking what wrong with RTW is pretty inflammatory.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

*clink*

Seven Percent Solution on December 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Well, since those two are one and the same, either a). it DOES mean that, or b). you’re trying to rationalize your cognitive dissonance so that there’s nothing wrong with violating your philosophy regarding violence among law-abiding citizens. Which when it comes down to it, is the same as a). anyway, only you’re looking for a reason not to admit it.

I don’t have a chance to twist your words because, frankly, every time you’ve opened your mouth about when it’s “okay” to assault people who have broken no law nor assaulted you in any way, you’ve given a different story. Something about moving targets, or whatever.

The Schaef on December 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

; )

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I see that. ; )

Bmore on December 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Sesqui, why won’t you answer my question? Why do you assume I’d enjoy seeing an old man get punched in the face without provocation?

Isn’t your side against that sort of barbarism? Isn’t your side anti-war, even when war produces positive diplomatic results? Isn’t your side anti-torture, even if torture saves American lives?

Why are you suddenly pro-elderly assault? Doesn’t that clash with your “give peace a chance” liberalism?

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

don’t condone violence, but seeing mr. chowder get punched in the face is strangely satisfying. anyway, he went there like an idiot to provoke a bunch of angry middle-age males. wtf was he thinking?

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

At least your true self is showing in this thread. What an ugly nasty puke you are.

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I think we would all be very happy if Sen. Reid would either retire willingly or at the hands of his constituents, go back to Nevada and live a quiet, really quiet, life, filled with cowboy poetry and sweaty tourists.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I don’t know if this is out there yet …up at Gateway Pundit

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Cummings (Video)

Aggie95 on December 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Spin on you pos. You own the violence remember that.

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Eat this, sesqui and bayam, heh

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

so you admit that middle aged obama supporting union members have no self control

sesquipedalian on December 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Aggie95 on December 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Can you really blame an animal for acting like an animal?

steebo77 on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

My dog and cats resent that.

theaddora on December 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

sesquipedalian on May 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

And you’re a liar…par for the course with you. .

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Guess what? Crowder is going to win a lawsuit and Michigan is now the 24th state in the union to embrace pro-choice laws for workers.

Crowder’s injuries will heal in a few weeks, but the unions in Michigan will still be facing a MASSIVE outflow of dues, which is what has happened in every other RTW state and Wisconsin.

Labourosaurus Rex is going to way of the dinosaurs. Don’t look now, but a right-to-work asteroid just hit Michigan!

Game over.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Pomegranates, Cindy! You forgot the pomegranates!

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Eat this, sesqui and bayam, heh

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Unions bosses and democrats are squealing. Their money is being taken away. Nothing else is … just their money. I wish union members would understand that.

darwin on December 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

This will hurt union activists big time.

Like the guy who shot up FRC a few months ago hurt gay rights activism.

22044 on December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Yes – as I said, that highlights the growing gulf between those who stand for liberty and those who stand for tyranny.

Those who stand for liberty don’t have to resort to violence, those who stand for tyranny have no choice but to sink to that level because the truth is not their friend.

Galt2009 on December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Where you been you tiny little man? Missed you.

Seriously you’re as scummy as the rest of our trolls.

You are really small.

Hey can you repeat some of your same tired robotic lines?

What a joke your are….

funny do you always blame the victim you twit?

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Horrible, of course… but these ARE Obama’s union thugs we’re talking about.

Liberals aren’t exactly known for non-violence.

malclave on December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

bayam on December 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on December 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

+100

itsspideyman on December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

People we have seen who the unions are and the trolls support them. They are lower than low. Thanks trolls for proving it beyond a doubt.

CW on December 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

sesquipedalian on May 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

What are you talking about?

terryannonline on December 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

******* Alert **************

Michigan right-to-work legislation
Clear topic

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and the Republican-controlled Legislature’s top two leaders say they will seek right-to-work legislation for the state. Snyder, House Speaker Jase Bolger and Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville say they will introduce the bills on Dec. 6, 2012, and will push for quick passage.

So-called right-to-work measures generally prohibit requiring unions from collecting fees from nonunion employees, which opponents say drains unions of money and weakens their ability to bargain for good wages and benefits. Supporters insist it would boost the economy and job creation. – AP
—————————————–

Michigan Gov. Snyder signs bill banning mandatory union membership – @tpmlivewire

26 mins ago from http://www.breakingnews.com by editor

canopfor on December 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Game over.

Resist We Much on December 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

And it’s a beautiful thing.

(Lets Go Blue)