“Gangnam Style” rapper: Sorry about how those lyrics about killing U.S. soldiers and their families “could be interpreted”

posted at 7:49 pm on December 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

C’mon. If you’re going to own it, own it. The background:

[I]n 2004, a Korean missionary was captured in Iraq by Islamists who demanded that South Korea not send troops to aid America in the war in Iraq. Seoul refused to negotiate and the missionary was beheaded. The result: massive protests throughout Korea against both Muslim extremism and the U.S. military for indirectly bringing this fate upon a Korean missionary.

As part of the protests, PSY and several other popular Korean musicians put on a live performance of a Korean rock band’s song “Dear American.” When PSY’s turn came, he rapped:

Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives
Kill those fucking Yankees who ordered them to torture
Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers
Kill them all slowly and painfully

According to MTV, the word he used at the time was “bitches,” not “Yankees,” but the intent was clear enough. Today, having earned untold riches in part by penetrating the lucrative bitch/Yankee media market, he’s sorry. Kind of:

“As a proud South Korean who was educated in the United States and lived there for a very significant part of my life, I understand the sacrifices American servicemen and women have made to protect freedom and democracy in my country and around the world.”

“The song in question – from eight years ago – was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two Korean schoolgirls that was part of the overall antiwar sentiment shared by others around the world at that time. While I’m grateful for the freedom to express one’s self I’ve learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I’m deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted. I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused anyone by those words.”

“I have been honored to perform in front of American soldiers in recent months – including an appearance on the Jay Leno show specifically for them – and I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology. While it’s important we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so. In my music I try to give people a release, a reason to smile. I have learned that though music, our universal language we can all come together as a culture of humanity and I hope that you will accept my apology.”

He did indeed perform for the troops on Leno’s Thanksgiving show; skip to 3:25 of the first clip below and watch him do the horse dance with full military backing. That looks twice as surreal today as it did then and it looked darned surreal at the time, but his PR team will use it to full effect to buy him some forgiveness with the public. He’ll get leeway too from the fact that he is, after all, the goofy horse-dance guy. A musician known for more introspective work would be held to full account for his political opinions but this is a bit like finding out that LMFAO thinks 9/11 is an inside job. (They don’t. I’m speaking hypothetically.) Between that and the fact that he apologized, sort of, for how the song “could be interpreted,” Obama’s spokesman felt safe enough to say this afternoon that O still plans on attending the upcoming TNT benefit concert at which Psy is scheduled to perform. Fearless prediction: That’ll change if people are still talking about this on Monday, not so much in terms of POTUS’s attendance as Psy’s.

Two clips for you here, one the Leno bit and the other (from 2002) a little taste of what South Korean pop culture can look like when it’s going through one of its periodic bouts of anti-Americanism. Content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Apology rejected. Get you money somewhere else.

Why the Obama Administration keeps misreading the Arab spring.

SWalker on December 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

In my music I try to give people a release, a reason to smile.

yes, smile while i want you americans and your loved ones kileed slowly and painfully. smile!

GhoulAid on December 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

One-dimensional flash-in-the-pan pseudo-talent hates the US?
He can join the club of all of the other one-dimensional flash-in-the-pan pseudo-talents who hate the US.

itsnotaboutme on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

It seems young Koreans hate America while in general the Japanese like us. We bombed the latter and liberated the former. Doesn’t really make sense.

IR-MN on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Would that be the same South Korea that wouldn’t be around today if it weren’t for America? Tool. He’s got no business participating.

changer1701 on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Right. Sorry because he fears the fame and fortune will dry up. Fortunately I think his fame will last another ten minutes or so regardless, maybe less. Scumbag.

scalleywag on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Just one more reason why I have never bought a Korean car. It’s only one step up from a Chinese car.

keep the change on December 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

This dude’s fifteen minutes of fame are about used up.

Illinidiva on December 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

for what it is worth, i served recently for a short time in korea, and i wouldn’t like americans either based on how many of the soldiers behave over there. small sample, i suppose, but not really.

truecon on December 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

If this Psy idiot just changes his “lyrics” to “just air-raiding villages and killing civilians” then he’ll fit right in with the Indonesian Dog-eater. They can even share a Portuguese Waterdog for dinner.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Who?

OldEnglish on December 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

changer1701 on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Yep. It would be the same South Korea that gave the most despicable demonstration of a nation without any honor when they hosted the Seoul Olympics and made transparent home-town cheating an Olympic sport, itself … which they won. The same South Korea that has its politicians try to show who hates America more every time they have an election.

I’m all for pulling our troops and letting the North run right through them. Let them have the paradise that North Korea has. They deserve it.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

truecon on December 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I don’t like liberals, but I don’t talk about killing their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.

sharrukin on December 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Another two-faced parasite. Maybe he can get USO bookings to perform for the Free Shit Army.

rayra on December 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

fun song…..free speech…..something we Conservatives fight for unless it disagrees with us.

We are just like the left trying to create outrage.

…..and yes, he has about 1 minute left. His one hit is already headed off the charts.

Buh bye South Korea man.

PappyD61 on December 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Kim jung Un…..C’mon down!

BallisticBob on December 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM

keep the change on December 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Most S Koreans are honorable people.
Kias & Hyundais are great cars. Better engineered than what comes out of Detroit.

itsnotaboutme on December 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

It’s time, past time, for the South Koreans to defend themselves.

We “yankees” are so awful, they can handle the task alone, right?

Rebar on December 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

If you really want to be brave, go to North Korea and disparage their soldiers.

rbj on December 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Why do we still have troops in South Korea? They can afford to protect themselves, if they so desire. I can’t think of a better example where the U.S. should stop being the world’s policeman.

GCM on December 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM

In his defense…Did he say anything worse than some of our own American actors and “musicians” say about this country? Seriously he should fit right in with the Hollywood elite. They will love him…

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:14 PM

He’s not Ted Nugent so he’ll make it through this OK.

Mark1971 on December 7, 2012 at 8:14 PM

rank and file democrat

tom daschle concerned on December 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Is there anything more stupid and tired then this guy and his song?

Captain Kirock on December 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

truecon on December 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

The same was true of our GIs in Britain when I served on an Air Force base there during the early ’80s.

I wonder if there’s any Brit “artist” with a long history of anti-US crap. If so, it wouldn’t be hidden from us because there’s no language barrier.

itsnotaboutme on December 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

The motherfucker should spend a few years in North Korea. Then let’s see him write songs about US Servicemen..

moc23 on December 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Most S Koreans are honorable people.

I’m sure the Chinese are “honorable” people too. And I wouldn’t buy a Chinese car.

keep the change on December 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

To put this in perspective, this song performed as a protest for Americans running over two teenage Korean girls walking home from school.

Put yourself in his place, would you be mad enough to spout some hyperbolic lyrics at a improvised protest march? It’s disappointing that both Allah and Mediate bury the context here.

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

keep the change on December 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Given the choice between a Korean car and a UAW built car, I’ll take the Korean car. Know your enemy.

GCM on December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

sharrukin on December 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

oh, definitely. not defending the rap at all, i was thinking more about the post above mine where the guy referenced south korea vs japan. but it was not worth posting, so never mind.

truecon on December 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Turn the tables then. What if a Korean national ran over two American girls in the US? Would it be understandable for a country music artist to perform his latest hit song asking Americans to go and kill and torture Koreans? Would it be acceptable for that song to be widely played by Americans?

See the difference between the cultures?

keep the change on December 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

However do you remember all those rampaging anti-Korean music videos and songs after the Virginia Tech shooting?

I don’t….

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

At an improvised performance? Country music needlessly confuses the issue. If Eminem said something like that after a South Korean tank ran over two 14 year old girls walking home from school in Detroit? No one in the US would blink twice.

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Macarena > Gangnam Style

RedRobin145 on December 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Some of the criticism here may be a bit harsh. Personally, I’ve become quite Anti-America of late, for different reasons of course. I am against this new iteration of America, this transformed America, the one of takers instead of makers, of whiners instead of diviners, the one of fraud instead of God. Actually, I hate America in terms of what she has become, whether wittingly or unwittingly.

Yes, for the first time in my adult life, I am not proud of this country. And if I did a rap song right now, it could not be printed even in Rolling Stone or Mother Jones.

TXUS on December 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Your compulsion to rationalize this is a damning confession.

tom daschle concerned on December 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I interpret it as this guy wanting American troops and their families to die horribly.

Jim Treacher on December 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

If this doesn’t net him a Grammy, nothing will.

Left Coast Right Mind on December 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

A traffic accident?

You think that justifies this…?

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers
Kill them all slowly and painfully

sharrukin on December 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

6+ decades of babysitting them shows why tough love works at the household level.

dmacleo on December 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

…phuck’em!

KOOLAID2 on December 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

smorpheus on December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I really don’t care about “his place” and his lyrics were well beyond mere hyperbole. Frankly, I only got roped into watching 30 seconds of his stupid video, once, so I don’t really care much about this guy or what he does. I can’t understand what anyone finds interesting about that video, to begin with.

As I wrote above, this PSY idiot is no different from the Indonesian Dog-Eater, who campaigned on the idea that we were “just air-raiding villages and killing civilians” in Afghanistan. They are both anti-American pieces of sh#t with little talent (none, at all, for the Indonesian Imbecile).

But, hey, PSY would fit in great with this White House. He can rap about how “we pray for the day when white will embrace what is right”.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM

moc23 on December 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Looks like the HotAir filter got an early start to the weekend.

hillsoftx on December 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Mehh. He was a 26 year old kid trying to break through on the KPop scene 8 years ago. He studied in liberal Massachusetts. Between the Korean deaths in Iraq, the deaths of the two girls(and subsequent acquittal), and a perception that the Bush Administration was taking its eyes off North Korea…there was a lot of anti-American sentiment going on in South Korea 8 years ago.

I’m not going to condemn a kid in his 20′s for outrageous song lyrics. He seems to have learned some humility in those 8 years.

Hostile Gospel on December 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I never understood why it was so popular. It’s silly.

terryannonline on December 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Jim Treacher on December 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Meh. I interpret is more as “Imma gonna pander to you so buy more albums” along the lines of the Dixie Chicks and all those other morons that say garbage that they have no idea of what it’s really about in order to seem cool to the audience.

Never had my money and never will. Sale not completed.

kim roy on December 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM

F ‘em. Gangsta poser, more like a pussy . . cat.

Scotsman on December 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM

What a complete pile of ****.

WisCon on December 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Exactly. He was probably just emulating real rappers (American rappers) and what they rap about. I’m not really that offended… how is this any worse then raps about raping women and killing people?

That being said, yeah, it’s beyond time to pull our troops out of Korea. As for their cars… Eh, I drive a Honda.

Timin203 on December 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

how is this any worse then raps about raping women and killing people?

Timin203 on December 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

It’s not, but those rappers (and many others who just rap about idiotic anti-American stuff) are despicable scum, too.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 7, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Timin203 on December 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Basically I don’t judge South Korea by their music industry and I hope people from other countries don’t judge America by our music industry.

I mean really most modern American is awful….just beyond awful….

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

CORRECTION ABOVE…

I mean really most modern American MUSIC is awful….just beyond awful….

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Has anyone translated this current number? If it helps his cool factor (and his time left on the “in” scene) I saw about twenty octogenarians do the dance this morning on Fox and Friends.

Cindy Munford on December 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Is it weird that I think less of him for this planned concert with Obama than for those lyrics several years ago?

I mean both are pretty stupid. The lyrics show ignorance and insensitivity toward a war that had little to do with his country. It’s feigned badassery which most rappers do…

Buddying up with Obama though effectively tells me that he endorses the destruction of America and its values. There’s no justification for being unclear on what Obama supports by now; agreeing to any association with him is far less forgivable at this point.

Gingotts on December 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

After all, it’s not like he urinated on us the way those rich guys do.

Knott Buyinit on December 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Gangnam Style doesn’t ROK, and lacks Seoul.

Christien on December 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I don’t get it? If you have crap to sell, why would you piss off the biggest market in the world for crap.

Alabama Infidel on December 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Free speech. Whatever. People say some of the worst stuff possible. I look at at it like whatever.

What I find despicable about this is that it takes just something from 04 and trying to bring down someone very popular. Like his music or not, hes popular. Its not like he was sitting in a church for years listening to anti American cr*p.

Learn for forgive and forget. For those of you all mad, dont give him your money. I doubt most of you wouldn’t anyways regardless.

watertown on December 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I mean really most modern American MUSIC is awful….just beyond awful….

William Eaton on December 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Your parents most likely thought the same too when you were growing up. Its what kids listen to now.

watertown on December 7, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Does that song seem like it lends itself to live performances? I bet lip sync is the order of the day.

Cindy Munford on December 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I’m on the same boat you are, but my grandfather served in Korea so I still hate this guy… you can still love that America.

ninjapirate on December 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Cindy Munford on December 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM

He sings along with it. Its a catchy fun song really.
There is a video on UTUBE of his live concert in Soul. It puts our crowds to shame .

watertown on December 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

watertown on December 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Yep, it has a good beat and it is easy to dance to. That’s for all you people old enough to remember American Bandstand.

Cindy Munford on December 7, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Good grief. It was eight years ago and he, unlike the slags in the Dixie Chicks, apologized. Good enough for me.

Dukeboy01 on December 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM

The live concert with 80,000 in Seoul is pretty impressive.

The song is no worse than 90% of American music filth.

Look at the lyrics of songs in the Top 10.

They might as well be having horned dog sexualsexualness on stage from the crap on the Billboard charts.

PappyD61 on December 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I’m sorry, but the guy did not weasel out, like so many actors and singers do in their “fauxpologies”. You know the drill.

If I offended, I’m sorry you’re so small as to get upset by me calling America the Great Satan”, or words to that effect.

This guy did say, “I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused anyone by those words.”

and

“II deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so.”

He didn’t say, “Oops, didn’t mean it” or “Sorry I got caught.” He admits his words were inflammatory and apologized for them.

I’m inclined to give someone who mans up this way the benefit of the doubt and accept his apology.

pelajus on December 7, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Here you go.

In case you’ve been under a rock the last 3 months.

PappyD61 on December 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Dear America,

I am a freaking Korean popstar. I sell recordings in Korea. The fact that some English college radio station picked up on my song and the YouTube video went viral is in no way anything more than that. I am a performer. If getting myself pregnant would help me sell more copies of my music, I would figure out how to do that. Next week I will be getting married to one of my backup dancers and then divorcing them a week later. I am also taking driving lessons from Lindsay Lohan.

As for Hot Air, you are hardly my target audience. I perform for my target audience (see above). When Toby Keith talks about “booting ass” it sells millions of copies. That is all I want to do to. After all, those lime green polyester dinner jackets are expensive.

So, in conclusion, I am not really sorry. I am just a meat puppet who sings and dances for your entertainment. Now, piss off while I count my millions.

Psy

MunDane68 on December 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Someone is worried the cash cow will dry up. Always about the $$$.

Welcome back AP. You were missed.

conservative pilgrim on December 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

IR-MN on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Young Koreans do not hate the United States. I think it is shocking and disappointing that Allahpundit would post that inflammatory second video here. You could post a similar video from almost any country, including the UK or Canada or Australia. Why is Allahpundit making this about Koreans in general?

Having said that, of course that rapper needs to be shamed to hell for those lyrics, even if the lyrics were from years ago. That apology will not do.

bluegill on December 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Let North Korea try to take South Korea. We will just stay out this time. Let the best worthless b-itches win.

VorDaj on December 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

OK, the guy’s a tool but seriously wth does that have to do with Korean cars?

CorporatePiggy on December 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I wonder if King Jong-Un or Kim Jong-il would have let him make videos? Other than the state propaganda that he would have been forced to make under threat of death.

Yeah, I”m sure he would have enjoyed that much better.

At least he would have been in a country led by a wonderful leader that wouldn’t get dragged into the Iraq War.

ButterflyDragon on December 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Why is Allahpundit making this about Koreans in general?

bluegill on December 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Well as I see it, maybe Allahpundit figures that the most effective way to shame a Korean is to rattle the cage of enough Koreans to do it themselves, which would be far more effective than only us Yankee B-itces, who should all be slowly killed, doing it.

VorDaj on December 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

VorDaj on December 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Yes, let’s totally ruin our long standing reputation of standing beside our allies over one stupid rap star.

fossten on December 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Let North Korea try to take South Korea. We will just stay out this time.

VorDaj on December 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

If North Korea were an Islamic State, that is something we would certainly explore.

/State Department.

CorporatePiggy on December 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM

IR-MN on December 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

No, it does. The only way they will learn about what’s right is when we pull our military support from them. Doesn’t look like these morons understand what “freedom” means. Education may be a great thing when done right.

Not that I am surprised with the invite the idiot got from Azzhole, what really surprised me was a no invite for Hamas, Hizzbollah and Boko Haram. That’s news.

riddick on December 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Free speech means the guy can’t be prosecuted or persecuted by government officials for the reprehensible words he sang/rapped/whatever. It does not mean he can’t be publicly and privately shunned by Americans who find his words to be as wildly offensive as they actually are.

But…ummm…remind me again how this is different than Rev. Wright’s rants against America? Or the average comments by liberals about conservatives?

butterflies and puppies on December 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM

He sounds like the average Democrat

faraway on December 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Cindy Munford on December 7, 2012 at 9:27 PM

…every Saturday afternoon, I think. Remember the 45 on the wall where people would score the new songs?

freedomfirst on December 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM

December 7, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy…

A date which will live in — Infamy?

Not if you’re HotAir.com — or Google — or Yahoo.

HotAir.com posts NOTHING on Pearl Harbor Day to commemorate the horrific Japanese surprise attack on the American Naval Fleet in port at Pearl Harbor leaving 2,402 Americans killed and 1,282 Americans wounded — many of them civilians.

Pathetic.

This website has gone to crap ever since Michelle Malkin sold out to the highest bidder.

HotAir.com — Guaranteed Soft & SquishyOr Your Money Back

FlatFoot on December 7, 2012 at 11:33 PM

flatfoot, there are 20 minutes left. Anything could happen.

faraway on December 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Actaully about 36,000 of those “Yankees” died, some horribly, roughly 60 years ago so that this jackass could someday prance about to derivative dance music, and inexplicably make millions.

…..which is a heck of a lot better than being worked to death in by Dear Leader some Godforsaken coal mine in Camp 22, where the only dancing he would be doing would be if one of the guards decided to have a little fun with a sub-machine gun.

PSY you want to be forgiven?-be a man and head down to the Korean War memorial in DC and meet some Korean and Iraq War vets, or their surviving family members and apologize and thank them for their service, from which you have directly benefitted.

Otherwise-no dice.

Dreadnought on December 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Go back to your sh-tty karaoke bar, loser.

Ward Cleaver on December 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Hater gotta hate.

Kenosha Kid on December 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Who cares? It’s a guy who performed Gangnam style. He apologized. I’m not going to go apopletic over anything he says because putting any credence in anything he says may be taken as he hurt your feelings and you are lashing out (from a liberal’s perspective). Let’s let him enjoy his first amendment rights and let him acknowledge he may have been wrong. Hollywood, in general, is treasonous and this guy is not. Move on, people, nothing to see here.

JackofNoTrades on December 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

i have a few friends from S. Korea. Great guys. One of them was over for Thanksgiving and he mentioned psy and how he had gotten in trouble a few years back over something to do with the military. I took it to mean that it was regarding his own service in the military (S. Korea has compulsive service). Maybe this is what he meant.

ted c on December 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

His music doesn’t sound Korean.

It sounds American.

Why would he imitate what he hates?

Schmuck.

profitsbeard on December 8, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Please perform in Pakistan Mr.fat crappy pants.

AshleyTKing on December 8, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Jim Treacher on December 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Really? Wow… I don’t…. I guess I’ll have to give it a second read.

Huh.

joewm315 on December 8, 2012 at 4:13 AM

And to think, our grandfathers died so Psy could weigh three times as much as his Northern counterparts.

joewm315 on December 8, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Gosh this guy said something once and its all over for him in all your eyes. Tell me you did not say one thing in your ENTIRE LIFE that you wish you could take back.

Toss in emotion, which is a very powerful thing and you do say/do that one stupid thing. It happens to all of us.

watertown on December 8, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Geesh.

1. Free speech. Everyone should be free to say what he thinks and what he feels, including PSY. If he said something against ud, then it’s allgood for both of us since, at least, we knew how he felt back then.

2. He’s sorry now. Good. PSY has really a sense of good value called “gratitude”.

3. So many here at HA are really paranoid. If one person said something against us, does not mean that his entire country really feel the same thing toward us. NO.

Stop being so negative about foreigners. Try to reach out. Because of that, people around the world have poor understanding/appreciation what the American conservatives really feel and believe in. This is the reason why Democrats are so loved by the rest. If we don’t consciously do something about it, 90% of all the immigrants in the future will always turn out to be liberal Democrats.

TheAlamos on December 8, 2012 at 5:56 AM

why is this coming out now? nary a mention while he was piling up youtube hits. after the bufoon hits his zenith and sucks out all the money he’ll ever make, now it comes out?

we deserve it when other countries crap on us. look at who we elected.

i wish some on our side would get half as angry against obama.

renalin on December 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Not accepted. Go-Away. Peddle your anti-american bullcrap in Venezuela.

TX-96 on December 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM

There are a LOT of parodies……but THIS one is great.

Good old American ingenuity.

PappyD61 on December 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Why bother to apologize??

I really don’t believe his target audience would really give a damn one way or the other.

BigWyo on December 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM