Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on December 2, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

The Palestinian president returned triumphantly to the West Bank on Sunday, receiving a boisterous welcome from thousands of cheering supporters at a rally celebrating his people’s new acceptance to the United Nations.

An Israeli decision to cut off a cash transfer to the financially troubled Palestinian Authority, following an earlier decision to build thousands of new homes in Jewish settlements, failed to put a damper on the celebrations.

But Palestinian officials acknowledged they were undecided on what to do with their newfound status, and were waiting for upcoming Israeli elections and new ideas from President Barack Obama before deciding how to proceed.

***

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas Sunday vowed to pursue efforts to end the split between the West Bank and Gaza and thanked Hamas and all Palestinian groups for supporting his statehood bid at the UN. …

“The message to us is very clear,” he said. “We are not alone. History is with us. The future belongs to us and God is with us.”

Abbas said he decided to go to the UN despite pressure and warnings from several parties. “They told us that if we go the world would explode,” he added. “They asked us to postpone the move. Finally, they told us to change our policy and project. But we remained steadfast and triumphed because the world heard the voices of our people.” …

Abbas said the Palestinians would continue their struggle until the Palestinian flag is raised over the walls of Jerusalem’s Old City and churches. He said that Jerusalem was the “eternal capital of the State of Palestine.”

***

Israel on Sunday roundly rejected the United Nations’ endorsement of an independent state of Palestine, announcing it would withhold more than $100 million collected for the Palestinian government to pay debts to Israeli companies.

It was the second act of reprisal since the U.N. General Assembly voted overwhelmingly on Thursday to support the Palestinians’ statehood initiative. The following day, Israel announced it would start drawing up plans to build thousands of settlement homes, including the first-ever residential developments on a sensitive piece of land near Jerusalem. Actual construction would be years away.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared the statehood campaign, led by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, as “a gross violation of the agreements signed with the state of Israel.”

***

One hardly needs to note that the U.N.’s Israel obsession, which takes up more of its time and elicits more Human Rights council resolutions than any issue or country on the planet, comes at a time the body can’t bring itself to move against Bashar al-Assad in Syria, religious oppression of Christians in the Middle East or, goodness gracious, anything regarding the authoritarian revanchism in Georgia. Nothing to see there. Keep moving on. (This, by the way, is the “international community” in all its glory that President Obama so diligently courts.) …

Which brings us to the U.S. and Ambassador Rice. She could only persuade the Czech Republic, some Pacific island countries, Canada and Panama? That’s the extent of her diplomatic prowess? (I am certain that the Canadian government needed no convincing on this score, having frequently and courageously defended the Jewish State.)

It is unclear if the Obama administration, and Rice specifically, made any effort whatsoever to round up some “no” votes. It is quite likely the United States never communicated to Europeans and other allies (e.g. Australia) that the United States would look unfavorably on their abstentions.

***

Questions about repercussions are “better directed at the Congress than at us,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Friday. She said the State Department is still trying to release $495 million in pending funds for fiscal year 2012 that were held up following the Palestinians’ failed effort last year to become a full member of the U.N.

“We will also continue to try to support the Palestinian Authority, because this money supports their … ability to administer the territories, provide security, and take care of the needs of the Palestinian people, who we continue to believe need our support, need the international community’s support.”

***

Nor did Mr. Abbas help his cause by accusing Israel of “ethnic cleansing,” “an apartheid system of colonial occupation,” “the plague of racism,” and more. That kind of talk may work with the usual suspects at Turtle Bay who gave Mr. Abbas a standing ovation. But Israelis who spent recent days in bomb shelters while Iranian-built missiles were fired at them from Gaza probably weren’t cheering. Theirs is the say that matters if a Palestinian state is ever to come into being.

Those Israelis won’t be reassured by the lopsided 138-9 margin of Thursday’s vote, with 41 abstentions. In effect, the General Assembly voted to violate the 1993 Oslo Accords, which are the legal basis for Mr. Abbas’s Palestinian Authority and require negotiations with Israel to create a state. When the world next asks Jerusalem to take “risks for peace,” Israelis will know that countries such as France (which voted for the resolution) and Germany (which abstained) will not have their backs.

It will be interesting to see if the Palestinians now use their new U.N. status to harass Israelis in venues such as the International Criminal Court. Such tactics are aimed at making everyday life increasingly unbearable for Israelis, ostensibly to force their hand on accepting a Palestinian state. Our guess is that it will have the opposite effect.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Sorry predator…

… Your clip was the “Old America“, you know, the one Obowma wanted to fundamentally transform.

My clip is the “New America” after Obowma transformed it…

… I just wanted to compare the two.

Seven Percent Solution on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

and I might add, original, device to get out a key element. I’m feeling pretty good!

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Dangit! I haven’t touched it all weekend. Helping wife and ebaying.

Did you see JPeterman does cover art?

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

An astronaut and a cosmonaut just signed up for a year long stint on the ISS to test the long term effects of weightlessness. And other tests associated with long term space habitation.

Geeze y’all get your geek on.

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

cozmo:Ahem,the ……

…Mile High Club!:)
(sarc).

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Oh, and good for you.

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Its FREE,like ObamaPhones:)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Exactly…

… Obowma’s “New America”!

Seven Percent Solution on December 2, 2012 at 10:28 PM

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Bless yer pea-pickin’ heart !!
I have used that as encouragement SOO many times !
Isn’t that just the best !?

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 10:28 PM

(Celtic Woman’s “Oh America” in case link doesn’t work)

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I like the vid to this one better. ;)

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

…Mile High Club!:)
(sarc).

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Supposedly, a limyette already took that record aboard MIR many years ago…

And that would be the many many miles high club.

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

GORGEOUS, thnx !

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Well, that didn’t take long…

Morsi Reaches Islamist Dictator Deal With Egyptian Military

… How did the golf game go today Barak?

Seven Percent Solution on December 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Yes, I did. However, I’ve already got that ‘covered’. lol!

I’ve got friends who are in the business and they’ve kindly offered to set me up with whatever I need in exchange for consulting on their projects.

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM

That was beautiful. I need that on my IPOD.

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

The word “awesome” seems insufficient, but that’s all I can come up with.

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I’d like to see them sometime. I have the DVD of their performance at Slane Castle. Fabulous.

predator
on December 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Agreed !
Saw them live in TX maybe 2years ago, now.
Remarkable, they are.
Have all their mp3s… LOL.

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I’ve never seen an instrument player do “stunts” like Mairead Nesbitt does. Never mind the fact that she’s a fantastic fiddler, and as pretty a girl as you’ll ever see. She is an athlete.
The way she runs around, up and down stairs, and spinning around, playing that fiddle without missing a beat.
I half expected to see a balance-beam on stage, so she can do real gymnastics, while playing that fiddle.

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

May it be.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Ed Rollins is as sleazy as any Dem. He makes my skin crawl.

bw222 on December 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Bob “PC” Costas hasn’t been the same since someone asked him if he worked for Keebler and lived in a hollow tree.

The George Stephanopoulos of sportscasters.

Please, give generously to the Society for the Prevention of Keef Olbermann Syndrome.

viking01 on December 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Ya mean like this?

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I like the vid to this one better. ;)

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

LOL- I bet that one will get alot of “friendly” comments from some tonight :)

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM

LOL- I bet that one will get alot of “friendly” comments from some tonight :)

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Ya gotta cast a line if ya want to catch a fish. ;)

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

That was beautiful. I need that on my IPOD.

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Believe me- I have listened to that over and over since the election! It’s one of the few (only) things that have given me peace these past weeks.

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Morsi Reaches Islamist Dictator Deal With Egyptian Military

… How did the golf game go today Barak?

Seven Percent Solution on December 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

‘Toon of the Day: Barack and the Bean Stalk

Resist We Much on December 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Can’t link youtubes from here, but don’t miss David Archuleta’s Christmas album, either !
SUPER arrangements !
Have had ir running all day, here !
Love me his Ave, and Pat-a-Pan.
Jus sayin’. Lol

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I liked it. Did you have a chance to check out Sanjaya’s newest album as well—”Prancin the Night Away”? ;)

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I try to keep my spirit up with this.

And this.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

If you want to lift your spirits just follow the work that’s already begun on the OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY.

MMMMMM, what would the library contain to highlight his accomplishments from 2009-2017?

PappyD61 on December 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

That’s great, of course,but I’m frantically hunting down her VERY best duel !!
No human can do what they do ! .. Will post if/when I find it.
KILLER !!

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Nopes, but will .. Thnx

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Ya mean like this?

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Hang … Y E A H H H H ! ! !

At Hershey, there was at least one instance of her being briefly back-lit by stage lights, and I could see her body silhouette “razor-sharp”, through her thin dress.

Wow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Wow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Did the wife notice your…interest?

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Wow! Those are inspirational!

We may be down but we’re not defeated. What’ s the saying “its darkest before the dawn”?

Thanks

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM

KOOLAID2 on December 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM

What a lovely gift. Thanks.

In return I can give you a 2012 calendar that will last you about 28 days.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM

So many gods, so little existential space for them to occupy.

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I really like her. She did a great remake of one of my all time favorite Amy Grant songs.

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM

OT: Bob Costas and NBC Sunday Night Football took the opportunity to echo the words of an anti-gun columnist and editorialize about the evils of handguns at the end of halftime of the Cowboys/Eagles game. For anyone who doesn’t know, a KC Chief player murdered his girlfriend and then killed himself yesterday.

It just happened, so no link. Sure we’ll be seeing it tomorrow.

Never let a crises go to waste…

catmman on December 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

catman:Went on a googly hunt:)
===============================

Bob Costas hijacks Sunday Night Football to give anti-gun lecture
Posted at 10:23 pm on December 2, 2012 by Twitchy Staff
*******************************************************
VIDEO:(0:54)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM

What a lovely gift. Thanks.

In return I can give you a 2012 calendar that will last you about 28 days.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Not that it matters but you are close to awesome. I had a friend once with that kind of wit. Now did you shave your back today? I know you claimed you don’t need to but I’m just looking out for the folks like O’Reilly doesn’t.

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM

So many gods, so little existential space for them to occupy.

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

That’s why I purchased the Ron Popeil God Compactor™.

I have smashed Allah and Buddha into the size of a hump of sugar.

Of course it won’t work on the real God for obvious reasons.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Wow! Those are inspirational!

Thanks

wolverinefan on December 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Try this, infidel. *and I say that in an endearing way*

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:17 PM

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Whenever I’m at my lowest about what is happening to this nation, I turn to those tunes to lift me a little.

Hope. We must always maintain hope, and remember who we are.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM

So many gods, so little existential space for them to occupy.

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Axe:

Your too kind,and I nearly died laughing,especially the loop-backs
thingy!:)
=========

Canopfor. Canopfor Effect.

Available to everyone.

Canopfor is a cyclic protocol. Canopfor is believed to have cycled from the first epoch, but the creators of the protocol are unknown. Also unknown is the number of times the protocol will cycle. One major hypothesis posits that Canopfor is a non-terminating event, and another posits that Canopfor will cycle only in the presence of certain conditions.

The purpose for which the Canopfor protocol was created has not been discovered, but the effects of the protocol, while complex, are well documented. The protocol, for example, as an information stream, interjects primary information into otherwise closed secondary analytical loops, changing the secondary analytical algorithms themselves by doing so, and having the effect (and it is called the “Canopfor Effect”) of vectoring those loops back toward the primary. It is because of this particular effect that the progression of the Consciousness is usually represented by the Standard String diagram, and why the String diagram’s “feelers” always return to the primary “rope.” In the absence of the Canopfor Effect, it is believed the feelers would disintegrate as they progressed through a process of successive “fraying” — and that Consciousness would cease.

More available.

Security clearance required.

Axe on December 1, 2012 at 2:18 AM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I have smashed Allah and Buddha into the size of a hump of sugar.

Of course it won’t work on the real God for obvious reasons.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Is a hump bigger or smaller than a lump?

I ask because it could affect my grocery bill.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM

So many gods, so little existential space for them to occupy.

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

That’s why I purchased the Ron Popeil God Compactor™.

I have smashed Allah and Buddha into the size of a hump of sugar.

Of course it won’t work on the real God for obvious reasons.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

And to think, it only took 1000% extra additive to get Allah and Buddha up to such massive sizes… ;p

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Supposedly, a limyette already took that record aboard MIR many years ago…

And that would be the many many miles high club.

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

cozmo:True Dat,haha:)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Did not have time to shave my back today. But even if I did have the time I still wouldn’t have because I would have to trim it down with a machette first before I could even begin to shave clean with my lady Remington.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I agree..Just remember..I am just a young man..:)

PS..Empty Spaces is not a bad lead in..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Supposedly, a limyette already took that record aboard MIR many years ago…

And that would be the many many miles high club.

cozmo on December 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

cozmo:True Dat,haha:)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Ya, I suppose 200 miles can be considered many many miles… ;p

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM

That’s why I purchased the Ron Popeil God Compactor™.

I have smashed Allah and Buddha into the size of a hump of sugar.

Of course it won’t work on the real God for obvious reasons.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I just read the thread, and when I wheeled your first line into view:

That’s why I purchased the Ron Popeil God Compactor™.

I knew it was you. :)

I dunno if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but it’s a thing and therefore occupies existential space. Like Vikings, umbrellas popped-up by the wind, pistol shrimp, and cicadas.

Speaking of the thread — Enya’s May it Be before strange re-appropriations. :/

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Do “we” have a horse for next year??..Kentucky Derby??..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

:) Saw that? I thought you missed it.

brb — fridge run

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Well if you have Camel Meal Tea its best to use humps of sugar. Humps are bigger except in England where 2 humps equals one US lump on the mercantile.

They also drive on the wrong side of the road probably because some idiot put their steering wheels on the passenger side so passengers actually drive all the cars in England and the drivers just sit there.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM

What do Bob Costas and Michael Bloomberg have in common..?

d1carter on December 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Yes, but if you ever saw an Brit driver actually drive, you would understand why the Brit’s prefer to have the passengers do the driving… o_O

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

:) Saw that? I thought you missed it.

brb — fridge run

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Axe:-:O

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Do “we” have a horse for next year??..Kentucky Derby??..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Noooooooooo. Way too early. The trail will start in earnest about six weeks from now. Pletcher and Baffert are of course loaded with possibilities, but there’s a long ways to go. Everybody focuses on the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile for their “Derby Horse.” That can lead to heart break. This year’s Nashua winner looks interesting, but we’ll have to see how he and the others develop. They mature so much over these next few months it’s hard to tell who will move forward and who will flatten out.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Well, gee Sparky, thanks for clearing that up for me! :O

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM

d1carter on December 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM

When they walk upright there heads are too close to the ground. But they can go to chucky cheese and use the kids menu for big discounts.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM

There is no God Nogg Particle… ;P

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

lol — I’m gonna stop clicking your “scientific proof” links, damn it. :)

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Magic 8 Ball says:

Chris Christie will never be a jockey.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Snowman

Schadenfreude on December 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….anybody ever get one of these!

The connection has timed out

The server at hotair.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

lol — I’m gonna stop clicking your “scientific proof” links, damn it. :)

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Hey… I just calls em as I sees em… And when I don’t sees em, I makes em up… ;p

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Chris Christie will never be a jockey.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hell, he’s too big to be two jockeys.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Have a great night all!

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM

********** Alert **************

UN chief Ban-Ki Moon: Israeli settlement plans near East Jerusalem would be ‘almost fatal blow’ for a 2-state solution – @BBCNews

7 mins ago from http://www.bbc.co.uk by editor

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Haven’t had that message, but it is taking a long time to refresh.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Have a great night all!

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Night gopher. :) Enjoy your unwinding!

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Haven’t had that message, but it is taking a long time to refresh.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Aaaaaand as soon as I say that, it refreshes immediately.

‘Night, gg.

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Thanks for the very “inside baseball” info..:)

PS: Great to see you..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….anybody ever get one of these!

The connection has timed out

The server at hotair.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Yep, That’s a Firefox message. If you don’t want to get that message use google chrome. It won’t fix your problem but at least you won’t get the Firefox error message anymore. You will get a chrome error message instead which I find to be less intimidating.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Ugh,I`ll try this again,Gun Groups are going
ballistic over Coasta`s Gun rant,and Whitlocks
FOX Sports News posty!
======================

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason

Thanks to Bob Costas and Sunday Night Football in America for supporting my Jovan Belcher column. Appreciate it.

=================================

Updated Dec 2, 2012 8:32 PM ET

KANSAS CITY, Mo.
Football is embarrassingly tone deaf.
************************************

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM

SparkPlug:Thanks,thats the first time I got that!:)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Schadenfreude on December 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM

That was wonderful! Merry Christmas, Schadenfreude! :)

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

What do Bob Costas and Michael Bloomberg have in common..?

d1carter on December 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Short, too much makeup and no package.

arnold ziffel on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Jason Whitlock should put the knife and fork down and step away from the table…

d1carter on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Have a great night all!

gophergirl on December 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM

gophergirl:Night,sweet dreams!:)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Because . . . . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Israel gets overrun.

Cleombrotus on December 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

PS: Great to see you..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Same here my friend.

We’ll talk more “trail” as it progresses. Deal?

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Because . . . . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Israel gets overrun.

Cleombrotus on December 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I guess it depends on whose bible you are reading.

SWalker on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Most likely there’s nothing wrong on your end, don’t worry. There are a kinds of spikes in web traffic which makes for a lot of punctured tires.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Jason Whitlock should put the knife and fork down and step away from the table…

d1carter on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

d1carter:Thats reminds me of Rahm Emanuels Steak Knife Rant!:)
(sarc)

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

LOL .. If anyone’s still interested …
I FINALLY found the link to my FAV Mairead Nesbitt vio duo/duel !

How CAN they do this ?? And in heels !?!?!?

:-)

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Didn’t know that.

Axe on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Because . . . . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Israel gets overrun.

Cleombrotus on December 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Cleombrotus:

That is starting to shape up…………….Le Fk`n Ugh!:)
==========================================================

VIA:
===

For first time, Britain, France may recall ambassadors in protest at Israel’s settlement construction

Moves against Israel will be made in next the few days following Netanyahu’s decision to move ahead on planning in E1 and build 3,000 housing units in the settlement blocs, and in East Jerusalem, say senior European diplomats.

By Barak Ravid | Dec.03, 2012 | 1:00 AM
*****************************************

canopfor on December 3, 2012 at 12:01 AM

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Yes sir!!!..:)

Dire Straits on December 3, 2012 at 12:01 AM

pambi on December 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Linky no worky. :(

predator on December 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM

canopfor on December 3, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Israel, the only sovereign nation on earth sanctioned by the UN for building within it’s own sovereign boundary’s.

SWalker on December 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM

canopfor on December 3, 2012 at 12:01 AM

SWalker on December 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM

SWalker:Exactly,I don`t have a problem..period,with what Israel
does!:)

canopfor on December 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM

PS..Empty Spaces is not a bad lead in..:)

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Very good selection as always sir. Just thought of something in one of my rare moments of clarity. This nation is in dire straits.

arnold ziffel on December 3, 2012 at 12:07 AM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM

How about the white man who shot that black kid in a Florida gas station for playing his music too loud? Until everyone is killed, you people won’t be satisfied will you?

HotAirLib on December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Same to you, Jackie, and lots of snow.

Schadenfreude on December 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

thatsafactjack on December 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Great to see you..:)

Dire Straits on December 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Dire Straits on December 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM

arnold ziffel on December 3, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Every time I have a moment of clarity like that, I have another one instantly afterwards… That next moment of clarity is… that I need to do so serious obfuscation of my clarity… o_O

SWalker on December 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Janet Reno wasn’t happy until everyone at Waco was killed.

You people.

predator on December 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM

HotAirLib on December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Don’t you have a horribly painful fire to die in or something?

SWalker on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

predator on December 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Oh, noes !! Really ?? Does for me !
YouTube, Lord Of The Dance – Riverdance – (1996) – Michael Flatley-violins
?????

pambi on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Magic 8 Ball says:

Chris Christie will never be a jockey.

SparkPlug on December 2, 2012 at 11:41 PM

I haven’t seen jockey wearing knee pads…

Electrongod on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

HotAirLib on December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

non-sequitor, false premise, false conclusion, self immolate reprobate :)

tom daschle concerned on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

canopfor on December 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM

HotAirLib on December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

HotAirLib:

You mean,the Black Panthers,denying voter rights,
from the 2008 Election,and where Eric Holder dropped
all charges!!

canopfor on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Eric Holder didn’t care that Brian Terry was killed.

You people.

predator on December 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

HotAirLib on December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Both are tragedies. How disgusting you are.

Schadenfreude on December 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM

arnold ziffel on December 3, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I agree!!..:)

Dire Straits on December 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Obama administration didn’t care that four people in Benghazi were killed.

You people.

predator on December 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Wow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on December 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Did the wife notice your…interest?

predator on December 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Apologies all; I left for a bit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
As I recall, I asked her right away if she saw what I saw.

She said “no”, so I told her. No big deal.
If I would have continued bringing it up, again and again, then I would get in trouble. : )

listens2glenn on December 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM