Poll: OOTY Prelims, Flight 4
posted at 9:31 am on December 2, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Time for another round of preliminary polls to choose the Obamateurism of the Year! Last week, you proved your flexibility. What will you choose this time?
- “[T]hose of us who have spent time in the real world . . .”
- Adds himself into presidential histories of his predecessors, screws up JFK quote
- “When I think about, ah, those soldiers or airmen or Marines, sailors, who are out there fighting on my behalf …”
- Includes Nazi collaborator/Hitler admirer in proclamation for Jewish American Heritage Month
- Obamas griped that the American public just did not appreciate their exceptional leader
Previous Obamateurisms of the Year:
- Giving 2 minutes of “shout-outs” before getting to the Fort Hood shooting (2009)
- Obama leaves Clinton at press conference podium on tax deal to attend Christmas party (2010)
- “I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)
For more on the history and end of the OOTDs, here’s my post from November 9th.
Breaking on Hot Air