Rasmussen: 54% now call themselves pro-choice, 38% pro-life

posted at 9:30 pm on November 15, 2012 by Allahpundit

Wait a sec, you say. Didn’t Gallup find just six months ago that the number who describe themselves as “pro-choice” was at a record low? Indeed they did.

But as the saying goes, my friends: Elections have consequences.

More voters than ever now identify themselves as pro-choice when it comes to abortion, and most rate the issue as important to how they vote.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows that 54% describe themselves as pro-choice on the issue of abortion, while 38% say they are pro-life.

Let’s look at trends on abortion in a few recent polls. This one, from a WSJ poll in mid-October, isn’t too helpful because the only point of reference is data from March 2005. Even so, there’s a shift:

This, from a CNN poll taken in late August, is much more revealing:

Nice and steady there in the mid-20s for “legal under any circumstances” over the past five years — until suddenly, in August of this year, the number jumps. Why? Well, what else happened in August this year? Right: Todd Akin opened his yapper about “legitimate rape” and women’s supposed biological defense mechanisms against it and that was the beginning of the end for Republican chances to take back the Senate. How big a deal was it? Weeks later, the NYT poll was seeing more support for the idea that abortion should be “generally available” than it had in over 15 years:

The first column shows those who want abortion generally available, the second column shows those who think it should be available with stricter limits. Follow the last link and check the data and you’ll find that the last time “generally available” hit 42% was February 1995. Some of the movement may be due to Democrats’ relentless “war on women” messaging independent of Akin, but Akin was the rocket fuel they needed for it, I think. Nothing strange about that, really: Sentiments about abortion can shift quite sharply based on recent political circumstances. Remember what happened in Gallup’s polling on this subject shortly after O was inaugurated in 2009? Right — there was a sudden leap in the number who describe themselves as “pro-life,” to the point where it overtook “pro-choice” for the first time ever. That was mainly a reaction, I think, from abortion fencesitters who suddenly worried that O and his Democratic Congress might try to expand abortion rights too far. You’re seeing the opposite play out now with Akin, I suspect. Between him and Mourdock, fencesitters are alarmed at what they’re hearing about rape and are identifying as pro-choice to signal their opposition. That’ll level off in time, but it’s proof positive that Republicans lost more than just Senate seats when they said what they said. People who claimed that two inadvertently did damage to their own socially conservative cause weren’t kidding.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

That was fast. Last year we were above 50 percent. This is a dying society.

hawkdriver on November 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

So the public now backs tax hikes and abortion, while the GOP seems set to legalize millions of new Dem voters. What a cheery Thurs. evening at Hot Air.

I think we need a palate cleanser.

changer1701 on November 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Everything’s changing. Now they want a balanced approach to the budget and now more abortions! We live in a lefty country.

mrscullen on November 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

The party of death grows.

CW on November 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Kill the unborn and protect the jihadists.

FORWARD!!!

NapaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Even so, come Lord Jesus…

Kjeil on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Silver linning. Eventually the pro-abortionists will dwindle due to abortion. So we`ll be ahead again! :)

ThePrez on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I rarely come here these days, the news sucks…

OmahaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

aborted babies were unavailable for comment.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Nothing fundamental changed. A solid year of democrat messaging on abortion, tying pro-life supporters to ridiculously exaggerates, out of context, and deliberately misquoted republicans in local races to demonize them.

This is their rogues gallery.

Akin was just their jump-off point. Once they had such success with Akin, liberal reporters nationwide tried to get republicans even in minor races to give them something that could be blown up nationally. The people in that picture either gave them something, or said something that was able to be lied about (Rivard and Smith in particular did not say what liberals attributed to them).

You see a jump of 10 point Allahpundit. All that says to me is that people who were already Obama-voting democrats were shamed into leaning more strongly anti-abortion for fear of being lumped in with the likes of Akin.

I do not see any reason to believe that any underlying attitudes and opinions shifted. I dont think the hard core anti-abortion faction went from 25% to 35%. If I had to guess, I would guess that a lot of that 10% bump was from liberals and liberal “moderates”, particularly women.

kaltes on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Anything to be popular…

… or something.

Seven Percent Solution on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Even so, come Lord Jesus…

Kjeil on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

You sound like a good Lutheran…

OmahaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Harbinger.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

This is a dying society.

hawkdriver on November 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Yup. Because it’s a murdering society.

Societal suicide.

itsnotaboutme on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Sandra Fluck smiles…

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Is this the same Rasmussen that had Romney winning the election?

xblade on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

LIB.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

This would also explain why the Dems abortionpalooza convention didn’t seem to turn off too many voters. sad.

Firefly_76 on November 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM

LIB.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

LID
Let It Die

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM

LIB.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

LIFB. and fast.

NapaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Is this the same Rasmussen that had Romney winning the election?

xblade on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Americans failed Rasmussen..
And themselves..
And the unborn..

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Sorry can’t trust any more polls. The nation that sacrifices children will indeed perish from the earth. Ask the Canannites if you can find any more of them. Israel started to do it and God scattered them and put them into captivity. Will the USA escape?

wepeople on November 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Heckuva job, TrueCons.

But oh no. Akin and Mourdock did nothing but speak their mind. Which humanizes them or something. And the Evil Party Establishment should not have criticized them, because that hurts the party’s relationship with model social conservatives like Mike Huckabee.

KingGold on November 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

LIFB. and fast.

NapaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Indeed.

I can survive that; I know many of us on HA could.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Abortion needs to be out of the Republican platform sooner than later.

rickyricardo on November 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

That was fast. Last year we were above 50 percent. This is a dying society.

hawkdriver on November 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

. . . ?

Can’t get my head around this. Did a hole open up in the ground or something?

And the Akin thing is silly. Almost no one in America knows who Akin is or ever heard of Akin. It’s hard to find someone who knows who Biden is, let alone Akin.

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Even so, come Lord Jesus…

Kjeil on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Amen.

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I just don’t care anymore, to be honest.

I don’t read too far into anything on HA or Drudge anymore. LIB, LIB, LIB.

I’m gonna do me, and you guys should all do you. Don’t reach out, don’t be an activist.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Why would anyone be quoting Rasmussen? Didn’t they just have an article explaining why they got the election wrong?

Dante on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

KingGold on November 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

good luck with that, I feel sorry for you.
I voted for Romney to save the nation, all you can do is blame the God fearing.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

In an odd coincidence or twist of fate – call it what you will – Claire McCaskill ran adds supporting Todd Akin and folks on our side went out and voted for him. PPP came up with some miraculous looking polls showing Akin competitive against Senator ObamaClaire and despite near universal calls for Akin to drop from the race, he thought it he could pull it off.

You couldn’t make it up, no one would believe it would work. And yet it did. Thanks for all you’ve done for Life movement Mr. Akin.

msmveritas on November 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM

want to know what a nation under judgement looks like?

tom daschle concerned on November 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

“Be”

Sounds better..

Dude..
Can we still share ideals?

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I’ve been arguing with the “ban abortion even in the case of rape” people for 4 years now ever since the change was made to the party platform in 2008… and I still don’t get why these morons can’t think in terms of 80/20. I also don’t understand why these morons can’t understand that banning abortions of convenience(aka, abortion as birth control) yet leaving some exceptions doesn’t necessarily mean endorsing abortions for those exceptions.

Congratulations you idiots, you lost. The pro-life movement is dead, dead, dead… it’s a tragedy but it’s true. Safe prenatal genetic testing will kill it off for good by the end of the decade.

The final turning point for abortion was 2006 in South Dakota when a blanket abortion ban with no exceptions was rejected. I honestly think it could have passed if there were exceptions, but the well was poisoned 2 years later that a new ban including exceptions was also rejected.

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Indeed.

I can survive that; I know many of us on HA could.

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

You know, the folks who have their sh!t together today will be the folks who have their sh!t together after the M*th*erf*cker burns down. I’m not afraid of the consequences of a burn down. I’m smart and I have my sh!t together. The moochers will burn like beautiful embers when the sh!t really burns down.

My marshmallows are ready.

NapaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Abortion needs to be out of the Republican platform sooner than later.

rickyricardo on November 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

No. Those that take positions the majority don’t agree with, though, need to learn how to talk about it without using legitimate and rape in the same sentence.

changer1701 on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

*Likely U.S. Voters

. . . not sure whether to recant or double down . . .

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Dante on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Yep..

And you should be afraid..

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

How?

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Even so, come Lord Jesus…

Kjeil on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Absolutely.

gophergirl on November 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM

rickyricardo on November 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

No. You don’t beat the competition by surrendering.

And who would speak for the voiceless? This is a moral question and if you think values don’t move votes, I point you to the Democratic party this year.

JeffWeimer on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Show a few abortions being performed live on prime-time tv and that number would shift so fast it would set a land speed record. Show a late-term abortion and every PP clinic from California to Vermont would be torn down brick by brick within 24 hours.

These people know not what they support, but they should, live and in color.

Bishop on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Bullcrap.

Mimzey on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Let’s see, Aiken and Murdoch are “extreme”.. The pro-aborts who support partial birth abortions where tongs are used to crush heads and watch for leaking brain fluid are not. OK. got it. Time to stop with the euphemisms like “choice” call it pro-baby killing, pro-abortion, or pro-fetal death. Let’s start with the truth.

kringeesmom on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

How?

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Few people go through with the prenatal testing because it’s potentially dangerous… it will probably dramatically increase the amount of abortions for people who think they may be carrying an unhealthy child.

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Dude..
Can we still share ideals?

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

yes we can

NapaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

same

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

yes we can

blatantblue on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Thanks.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:59 PM

killing babies is the new thing

all my friends kill babies

Slade73 on November 15, 2012 at 9:59 PM

kringeesmom on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Don’t forget the Born Infant Alive Protect Act which is out and out murder IMO.

gophergirl on November 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at

My daughter turned 11 today, I stupidly had an amnio, which by the way almost killed her. I was an older mother and wanted to be prepared, would not have murdered her through abortion.
They thought they had ruptured my uterus. Thankfully it had not. She is now 11 and an honor student.
You think all genetic testing is safe, you are kidding yourself, well no lying to yourself.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I voted for Romney to save the nation, all you can do is blame the God fearing.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I do not blame the God-fearing. I do, however, blame those politically ignorant enough to put forth ill-prepared dogmatists for high office under the label of the only party capable of saving this country from fiscal hell.

I voted for Romney to save this nation too. But my vote is not enough.

KingGold on November 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

msmveritas on November 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Kinda makes you wonder if the democratics’ favorite Nazi stooge George Soros might have slipped a couple million into a bank account in the name of Todd Akin, doesn’t it?

slickwillie2001 on November 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I rarely come here these days, the news sucks…

OmahaConservative on November 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I’m going on a last minute R&R trip in a few weeks. For four days I can pretend that all is the way it should be.

Reality bites sometimes.

gophergirl on November 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Who had the most accurate polls in 2012?

24. Rasmussen

24. Gallup-tied.

Out of 28. Can we just stop now with the polls?

JPeterman on November 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I’m not saying that at all… right now it is potentially unsafe but soon they’ll be able to do the testing by just drawing blood from the mother.

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM

LIB

Jesse on November 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM

i strongly believe that most pro-choicers don’t fully understand what abortion is and don’t understand pro-life reasons beyond, of course, the giant diabolical pro-life conspiracy to control women and brainwash women into controlling themselves. (that’s how they explain pro-life women)

doesn’t help that pro-choicers don’t get questioned as much as pro-life candidates…

we need to inform people. what has helped me is looking at lots of pro-life facebook groups such as abolish human abortion, abort73, pro-life day of silent solidarity, as a former fetus, i oppose abortion, let’s find 1,000,00 people against abortion… i found lots of pro-life groups and they are always posting great resources. and sites like lifenews, live action, etc…

Sachiko on November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

KingGold on November 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

good luck with that, I feel sorry for you. I voted for Romney to save the nation, all you can do is blame the God fearing.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

If this is your “single issue” that drives your politics, then you – the “God fearing”- are indeed to blame. And to not recognize that the malleable middle is not with you, well, that’s just being willfully obtuse.

Do not misinterpret me, I believe your cause is worthy, but I also recognized twenty years ago the Republican party was unhappily married to the Religous Right. And the marriage serves neither well.

The Religous Right could still pull the spiritually driven altruists from the Democrats and Libertarian leaning Republicans could pull fiscally wise Democrat free thinkers.

It is time for three parties. We’ll all be happier.

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Sachiko on November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

oops i made two mistakes:

“as a former fetus, i oppose abortion” is one page.

it’s “let’s find 1,000,000″ not “1,000,00″

Sachiko on November 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I voted for Romney to save this nation too. But my vote is not enough.

KingGold on November 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I agree on the politically ignorant, but I’ve read your comments often and you don’t seem very tolerant of how do you say it “soCon”. I would not consider myself a fundamentalist but will defend my faith, and am against abortion. Everyone is pointing fingers at trucons, neocons, socons….it all sucks the big one and hating on each other is not helping.
Rant off.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM

It is time for three parties. We’ll all be happier.

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

And even broker..

two squishes..
and a..
Santa Clause.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM

So what are the numbers on those who call themselves Pro-LifeChoice?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on November 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

K, thanks.

If I disagree with you, it’s because I don’t think most abortions have anything to do with the health of the mother or the child. Your original statement was pretty emphatic:

ninjapirate on November 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

If pro-life is dead, I’d think it’s because progressives have been so successful in dividing sex from reproduction that people are having sex completely unprepared for reproduction.* Which is a little ridiculous, when you think about it.

*Which would be mind-numbingly terrifying — to be pregnant, “out of the blue.”

— No, I’m not Catholic. Just a little preemption in case I get charred by someone for some reason. :)

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I’m sorry, but all of this is simply bull squeeze. people don’t change their principles because of the outcome of an election.

You’re seriously suggesting, or believing these polls, that a majority thought abortion was infanticide and murder 6 months ago, and suddenly, because of an election… they’re all, “meh, not really”?

Man, I thought just the libs were demented – must be contagious.

Midas on November 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Hey, ass wipe, I voted for Romney, think Akin is a jerk and deserved to lose and you can kiss mine. You know nothing about me and I would put this issue lower on the list, I am nothing about a single issue voter, kiss mine!

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Here’s a great idea:

Let’s offer up unborn children as sacrifice to the liberal gods; that should get the Repubs some more votes.

TitularHead on November 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Man, I thought just the libs were demented – must be contagious.

Midas on November 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM

4 years in the makin”

No polls needed..
Only a flip-flop President going by the name of Santa..

And of course..

Tons of moochers..

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

And even broker..

two squishes.. and a.. Santa Clause.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I believe you fail to see that the two “squishes” have overlapping interest that might impede “Santa’s” benevolent machinations. They would have individual appeal that would reduce the Left’s unified numbers as well.

And it’s “broke” now. Kaput. The Right as a monolithic bloc is done.

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Bishop on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

After this election, I felt that the only way we could get a conservative back in the White House is that our base would have to change our pro-life stance. I know the pro-life position seriously hurt the GOP ticket (pro-life). But, Bishop’s idea is one I hadn’t thought of…kinda like watching those DUI-related car accident movies in high school as a way to deter drinking and driving.
Can you say “Beyond Scared Straight”?

RMCS_USN on November 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Sandra Fluck smiles…

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

…between her legs!

KOOLAID2 on November 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Does the number include people like me who believe that abortion is murder but aren’t morally opposed to murder of future liberals?

Archivarix on November 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

These people know not what they support, but they should, live and in color.

Bishop on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Just the thought an abortion planned to air on live on TV would significantly change the numbers, whether they watched it or not. Most of the people who support abortion rights, or say that, do so in the abstract, the woman’s right to choose, yada yada yada. They never even think of the actual procedure — the blood, the mess, the discarding of the baby in a trash can/bag, etc. — in fact, they run from thinking about that part.

So, I’m with you, and how about a new reality show? We could call it Severed.

TXUS on November 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Huckuvajob.

Lawdawg86 on November 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM

These people know not what they support, but they should, live and in color.

Bishop on November 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Pay no attention to that man bloodshed behind the curtain!

itsnotaboutme on November 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM

And it’s “broke” now. Kaput. The Right as a monolithic bloc is done.

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

And it is “done”.
New tactics are needed..

No third party..

When the moochers are no longer mooching…
When that ObamaPhone reached it’s last minute..
When seniors are being thrown over the cliff like our Navy Seals..

Pain is what I call it..

Bring it on!

I am willing to feel it just to protect my loved ones.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

…between her legs!

KOOLAID2 on November 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Depends on how you tilt your head.

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Abortion needs to be out of the Republican platform sooner than later.

rickyricardo on November 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

We need to stand for what’s right, not what’s popular.

What’s more right than to oppose the murder of children?

itsnotaboutme on November 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

You’re seeing the opposite play out now with Akin, I suspect.

Yep.

Rebecca Kiessling says fencesitters need not be alarmed.

rukiddingme on November 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Was honestly not trying to offend or belittle you. I apparently misperceived your post. I believe that Social Conservatives, formerly the Reigous Right, vote values first. That is an honorable stance. And that’s where I thought you were coming from. However, I think that joining with the merely fiscally conservative led to the defeat of both.

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

And the blood of the tens of millions of the unborn cries out from the ground of this nation for justice!

…….and the people who turn a deaf ear will do the same when we are loaded on trains for the “re-education centers”.

The soul of this nation is dying. Judgement is near.

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

What’s more right than to oppose the murder of children?

itsnotaboutme on November 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

+100

No third party can top that..

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM

What’s more right than to oppose the murder of children?

itsnotaboutme on November 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Let me play the devil’s advocate here. Apparently, a plurality either doesn’t believe abortion to be murder, or doesn’t believe the pieces getting dissected qualify as “children”.

Archivarix on November 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM

M240H on November 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I don’t think anyone has a solution these days, I am on the let it burn train, I weep for my children and with that I’m out for the night.
I came off more harsh that usual but I am really beyond the edge tonight. It’s best I sign off.
Agree to disagree.

MontanaMmmm on November 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

irony alert……..since a majority if abortions are blacks or other minorities the Democrats have probably killed off 35 of the 45 million potential voters.

So in this context WHO IS THE STUPID PARTY?

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Ask them if it should be legal after the baby is viable. See if they understand the question.

RSbrewer on November 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

And abortion is the soul test for the gop!!

They will fail because the leadership of the party LOVES POWER more than principle.

The gop is DEAD.

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

The female body has a way of shutting that down.

God intends you to have that baby the rapist impregnated you with.

I’m Pro Life. I’m also empathetic and rational. Akin and Mourdock helped Obama and moved the needle in the wrong direction.

Basilsbest on November 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I blame the media. I also blame conservative media — like Sean “Vanity” — for pleading with conservative activists not to boycott the advertisers of the corrupt MSM.

Our country will not see the truth and change until the left-wing transmission belt that is the media and academia are challenged and reformed.

Punchenko on November 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM

RSbrewer on November 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM<blockquote<

I am going with this. Just tragic and the news gets worse by the day…

Tilly on November 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Basilsbest on November 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

There was no wrong direction..

The Supreme Court ruled years ago…

Low info voters vote..

Electrongod on November 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Basilsbest on November 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I agree.

Punchenko on November 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Forget it Jake.
It’s Obamatown.
Or Samuron-town.
Or…THIS place.

connertown on November 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

So in this context WHO IS THE STUPID PARTY?

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Good point. And, if abortion hadn’t been illegal back when Obama was conceived, you know his commie liberal mother, Stanley, would have exercised her “right to choose” death of that baby.

TXUS on November 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Have you ever seen one of these, by the way?

If you have time to glance at it, may I direct your attention to “STATEMENT 1,” near the bottom of the PDF’s bookmarks, and in particular, the second bullet point.

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

And is it possible that this is an Advocacy poll that is meant to give Libs/Moderates/ RINOs cover?

And if the American people are this easily changed then how much pressure would it take from the OJesus and the media to get Americans to support Soylent Green Hospices? Or Logan’s Run Renewal Centers?

Hello Nazi Germany circa early 1933.

PappyD61 on November 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

*Though the numbers in the 990 proper are interesting too.

Axe on November 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Is L.I.B like “Black Hole Sun”?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on November 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

No way is thi spoll right.. Besides after the election I will never ever believe a poll.

Bullhead on November 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

So, I’m with you, and how about a new reality show? We could call it Severed.

TXUS on November 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

very true, that’s what i was saying- most pro-choicers don’t know much about what abortion really is. and when pro-choice candidates are interviewed by the msm, they just say “woman’s right” and “woman’s choice” over and over and they never answer hard questions. “woman’s choice” sounds good, so people just eat it right up and believe anything the pro-choicers tell them…

The female body has a way of shutting that down.

God intends you to have that baby the rapist impregnated you with.

Basilsbest on November 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

wtf is wrong with the second one?? so you think God intends the child to be killed instead?

Sachiko on November 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Interesting about Obama and abortion.

I bet his mother would have considered it or maybe she was REALLY REBELLING by raising a black baby in a white world?

Maybe THAT was her flipping the bird to the America of 1960-61.

Akin and Mourdock just got Palinized.

You guys it doesn’t matter if you are a CONSERVATIVE you are the MORTAL ENEMY of the Progressive Left. You could be great on 90% of the issues and they would crucify you.

STAND ON PRINCIPLE…….not on Polls.

THAT is what Obama does.