Poll: OOTY Prelims, Flight 1

posted at 9:31 am on November 11, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Time to start considering which of the Obamateurisms of the Week deserve to compete for the final Obamateurism of the Year award — and you won’t find too many more interesting than these.  Don’t just be a tourist; fulfill your dreams by casting a vote without making provisions for a fallback position. If you don’t and your choice doesn’t win, you have no one to complain to but yourself.

Previous Obamateurisms of the Year:

• Giving 2 minutes of “shout-outs” before getting to the Fort Hood shooting (2009)
  • Obama leaves Clinton at press conference podium on tax deal to attend Christmas party (2010)
  • “I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)

Comments

The year isn’t over. I’m not voting.

ElectricPhase on November 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Why doesn’t he just put the exclamation point on the whole deal and p on the flag while flipping us the bird.

FUUF

MontanaMmmm on November 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Depressing.

KS Rex on November 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Interesting tie with #2 and #5.

VibrioCocci on November 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Disney World is allegory for America. He’ll bring it down to tell the world how great it was.

CitizenEgg on November 11, 2012 at 9:45 AM

went with complaining about taking pictures with soldiers…

shameful

cmsinaz on November 11, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Between 2 and 5. Can’t decide yet.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I voted for 2. However, when millions are unemployed and underemployed because of Obamacare regs, I’m sure Barky will wonder why they can’t find jobs. But they will have “free” health insurance.

The collapse is on its way.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM

This isn’t fun anymore.

skatz51 on November 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM

O/T – Lincoln is coming out in theaters. The scourge of the 10th Ammendment is being given the full leftist treatment with Spielberg saying Lincoln taught the world that government is good.

Apparently the character is based on the legendary El Presidente Barky.

CorporatePiggy on November 11, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Wahhhhh 4 more years of these

gophergirl on November 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Number two seems like the most fitting metaphor for him.

Complaining about photo ops with servicemen who fight for our freedom that is incrementally going away.

Also shows how the OOTD isn’t funny anymore.

tru2tx on November 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

whatevs

Mitt Romney cuts gay hair

Slade73 on November 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM

We are in deep @^#% !

Scotty J on November 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

A wise move to shut this down after the election. It’s salt in the wound. I voted for the Roe quote but I find all of them about equally offensive.

Drained Brain on November 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Wahhhhh 4 more years of these

gophergirl on November 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I’m pretty sure Ed said he’s done. This is just the finale for OOTY.

VibrioCocci on November 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I went with #5. Applebys’ is implementing a hiring freeze, while Papa John’s is mulling cutting workers’ hours. All because of Obamacare.

Some on the left are angry, even calling for boycotts of those places. Well, you get what you deserve in that Law of Unintended Consequences. Liberal can scream all they want about ‘greedy’ businesses, but nothing costs the people more than big government.

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Whining like a little boy that he was tired of hanging with the troops has to be a finalist.

MNHawk on November 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Well, if I lose my job I will be too broke to have Internet or cable, so at least I won’t have access to all of the bad news.

There is a silver lining. G-d is great, this nation is great even though its leader is a subversive, I am in great health and ready to do what I can to get through the next 4 years, which are going to be painful. And if any Obama voter complains to me about it, I will give them the number of the White House switchboard because I don’t want to hear the whining. We told you so.

In the meantime, I am going to continue to suspend all large purchases, buy only what I need, try to save more money, and pray a lot. I am setting aside a little money every pay day to continue stocking my food reserves in case of job loss or underemployment.

President Rubio will have one fine mess on his hands.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM

whatevah!

Rick Perry’s rock is racist

Slade73 on November 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Wahhhhh 4 more years of these

gophergirl on November 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I’m pretty sure Ed said he’s done. This is just the finale for OOTY.

VibrioCocci on November 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Done with the memorialization. Unfortunately the underlying behoviors will persist.

Unless the thought is the govenrment will shut down the site in retaliation, I’d like to see the memorialization continue.

talkingpoints on November 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Good morning HAer’s its 8:06am in sunny NE Arizona with a temperature of 26 F and heading for a sultry 38F later today. Went with 3 because we are in for the ride of our lives. Don’t think it will be as fun as a Disney ride but fasten those seat belts and hang on the ending will be interesting to say the least.

chemman on November 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Liam, two of my family members have already been told their hours will be cut in 2013 because of the fiscal cliff tax hikes and later because of Obamacare.

Hourly employees where I work are terrified. They are already struggling to get by. It’s not necessarily an insurance issue, because some are insured through a spouse. They need to work a full week to make ends meet.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I went with two. bho has no use for our military and has proved it by almost everything he has done during the last four years. Bet he plans on more in the next four?

BTW, Today is Veterans Day. God bless ALL men, women, and the four leg for your service to our Republic.
L

letget on November 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM

My brother called yesterday to say International is closing their plant in Garland Texas (non-union) by Dec 31 and consolidating in Ohio (union) to save money. Neither of us are seeing how that will work. Ohio must be giving it some interesting tax credits. He doesn’t know yet if they will transfer anyone. It is going to get tougher for a lot of people.

chemman on November 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

chemman, Ohio’s economy is improving under John Kasich. I hope your brother fares well. We’re going to see a lot of this happening so businesses can keep their doors open. I work for an international company, and it is probable that many jobs will be moved to overseas offices and plants.

The new normal will morph into the newer normal, for what it is worth.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Colorado Anne on November 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

It’s going to be a long, long, four and a half years. Sigh.

BetseyRoss on November 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I think the OOTD should continue. Just my two cents.

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM

They’re not Obamateurisms any more. It’s all intentional.

Colorado Anne on November 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Some on the left are angry, even calling for boycotts of those places.
Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I’ve seen those complaints, and many of them include the charge that those companies are unpatriotic and disloyal to the United States. The shriekers don’t understand the simple idea that these companies are having massive new costs imposed on them, so they must cut costs elsewhere, or they go out of business. Of course, if restaurant chains went out of business on a large scale, that would set the stage for a new, massive federal restaurant chain. They could call it Michelle’s, and the commercial jingle might go something like this: You’ll eat what the hell Michelle tells you to eat! Instead of knick-knacks on the walls, they could have dozens of pictures of Michelle glowering like she hates the world.

86 on November 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Too depressed to pick.

Who is John Galt on November 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Like this is any surprise.

Colorado Anne on November 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Colorado Anne on November 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM

They were always intentional. Obamateurisms were a way for us to relieve stress.

chemman on November 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

What the pin head liberals refuse to except, and that President REVENGE exploits this for their satisfaction, is that the first rule of business is you must make a profit. They think that if its OK for the government to lose a TRILLION dollars a year, the private sector makes too big a deal about no profit or even loses.

Either way, it’s always someone else’s money.

FlaMurph on November 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Hmmm, marginalizing unemployment or tiring of taking pics with the soldiers. I’ll have to think on which is more self-centered.

scalleywag on November 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

HE’S NOT WORTHY OF TAKING PICTURES WITH OUR SOLDIERS.

scalleywag on November 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

The left would have to boycott every business in the United States, because all will be forced to cut hours and employees. No one is immune. That’s why I find the left’s latest outrageous outrage so amusing and stupid. These people are morons.

Boycott the leftists.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM

This isn’t fun anymore.

skatz51 on November 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I pretty much agree. I do expect to get some enjoyment out of picking the OOTY, but the daily Obamateurisms were much more fun when there was possibilty they could help unseat the amateur-in-chief. Now it’s just depressing to know we’re stuck with him.

I went with shutting down DisneyWorld. Mickey Mouse would have made a much better president than Obama.

backwoods conservative on November 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I just can’t.

hazchic on November 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Slightly OT but is it just me or did people stop calling the General BETRAYUS shortly after the big Oaf was elected? And where have all the war protestors gone? They were everywhere when Bush was the president. I guess the liberals don’t care about dead citizens killed by drone attacks as long as a democrat is in charge.

scalleywag on November 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM

So for a show of hands, who has prayed today, for President Revenge to guide this great nation with all his wisdom and justice God has bestowed upon him?

FlaMurph on November 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Profits are evil to Idiot-in-Chief. At some point, you’ve made enough money.

Stop spending on wants instead of needs, and watch how fast the economy fails. Stop dining out frequently, buying Starbucks, buying iPads and flat-screen Wi-Fi TVs, and taking expensive vacations.

If you don’t live in it, drive it, wear it, eat it, or need it to maintain your health, don’t buy it. And in the next year or two, that’s going to happen by default if massive job loss and cuts occur.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

BTW I have started a group on my personal fb page called Conserve. All my conservative friends and I have decided to support conservative owned businesses only.
We are listing them to get the word out.
I would suggest that others do the same or something similar so during the next four years we can help them survive.

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

FlaMurph on November 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I prayed for this great nation, but I do every day. I pray more now.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM

…not wanting anymore photos with soldiers…he watches them die on camera.

KOOLAID2 on November 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

While we’re at it, buy American as well.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:39 AM

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

great idea. the 47% must come together.

renalin on November 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM

FlaMurph on November 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

save your prayers for your family. the country as we knew it died on november 6. this country has now joined the evil one. we are no longer under God’s grace.

renalin on November 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM

scalleywag on November 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Yep, for many of them it’s politics & pursuits of power over principles.

I voted for #5, but I could see #2 being the winner (it’s ahead at the moment).

22044 on November 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM

But he’s SOOOOO camera shy!

koaiko on November 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Speaking of Obooba not wanting to be close to the military: Fox is covering the Veteran’s Day wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery. I wonder if he complains about the photo op. Gag.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Unlike the pres, I wanted to salute our vets on their weekend.

hillsoftx on November 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM

chemman on November 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM

As does a placebo. The fact that even this year’s final Obamateurism won’t ease the pain, voting seems a bit hollow, in the sense that no matter what Obama says, the liberals are still intent on following his path to fiscal ruin.

Rovin on November 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Some on the left are angry, even calling for boycotts of those places.
Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Chik-Fil-A Day?

When your goal is to take money from those who have it and give it those who don’t in exchange for votes, what other outcome can you expect except the one we’re living right now?

BobMbx on November 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM

We are listing them to get the word out.

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

You are right, It’s time.
Stop feeding the beast. The support given to the UAW MUST STOP. It’s difficult to adopt this mindset, but we are slitting our own throats by not living the principles we say we have. The liberalS are more organized and use this tool to their benefit, ALL THE TIME.

It’s time to stop feeding Hollywood too- somehow. (Except Clint Eastwood, of course)

FlaMurph on November 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I salute our troops…thanks to all of them. Sadly, in O’s world they are just a photo op.

CoffeeLover on November 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM

BobMbx on November 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Yup. That’s the Obama administration in a nutshell. Collapse capitalism and society as we know it and drive the nation to its knees dependent on the government for everything. The United States of Julia. Slaves.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM

renalin on November 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I was begining to think I was the only one in here that sees the hand of GOD moving in this last election. I will say though, individually, we are all still under GOD’s grace, but I do not believe he favors our nation any longer. And you know what happens to nations that land on GOD’s shidt list…..

yeah, that.

44Magnum on November 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Already started. I was planning on making a $600 frivolous purchase after a Romney win, but now that item will remain on the shelf. There is no rational reason to have confidence in this economy, and so I’ll save that $600 in case I need it to feed my family.

I had a call from a lefty family member. There was some fairly nasty gloating, as is presently customary. I let it slide, because I knew what was coming next. He wanted to get me to go in on splitting a beach house rental for a week next June. Funny how they instantly turn nice when they want something from you. Anyway, there’s no f’ing way I’m doing that, but I did the wishy-washy thing to make him think I’d be a shoo-in when it comes time to write the checks. Should I wait until after he signs the lease to give a definitive “no?”

I won’t be lean on the Christmas presents for the kids, though. This will be possible becasue we won’t be travelling this December – as decided on Friday.

86 on November 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Some on the left are angry, even calling for boycotts of those places. …

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

What’s funny is the imbeciles read headlines & then launch profane tweets, almost instinctively — it must be some kind of liberal mind control. Example: A francisee of Applebee’s announced he was considering reducing his hiring & expansion plans because of the election. Obummer’s twit-head army immediately carpet-bombed the Interwebs with stuff like “The CEO of Applebee’s is a poopy pants because he’s firing all those innocent people!!!11!!” Morons.

KS Rex on November 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Good Morning HAirians…

Had to go with No. 2…

His and Moochelles disdain for the military is palpable…

His actions speak as loud as his words do…

He is STILL the Louse in da House…

ArmyAunt: I refuse to do FB… can you perhaps as your list grows, post it here for those of us who don’t use FB?

Thanks in advance :-)

God Bless all who have served, who are serving…

Almighty God, we commend to your gracious care and keeping all the men and women of our armed forces at home and abroad. Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace, strengthen them in their trials and temptations, give them courage to face the perils which beset them, and grant them a sense of your abiding presence wherever they may be, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Scrumpy on November 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM

86 on November 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Interesting.
I’m trying to think of ways to cut back. I know I spent too much on take-out food this year, so maybe I’ll start with that and try to learn some cooking.
Hopefully all of my electronics and my car will hold out for 4 more years.
I need to get some repairs done here soon though, so that might be a sunk cost, though.

22044 on November 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Scrumpy on November 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM

May all of God’s people say – AMEN!

22044 on November 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM

We are listing them to get the word out.

ArmyAunt on November 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I would love to see the list and join in. I don’t do fb but if you could post it I would appreciate it.

VegasRick on November 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Liam on November 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Libs are stupid, no two ways about it. Take the idea of a boycott of a business that lays off people. So they boycott the company, the company loses business…the company lays off more people. Or my favorite is the pro-abortion people who are basically killing their future supporters. Yeah, Libs are stupid.

Deanna on November 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

This isn’t fun anymore.

skatz51 on November 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM

It is. The collapse is coming soon. Make it happen. Enroll in every gubmint welfre plan. Speed the collapse.

The fun begins when your liberal neighbors starve.

tom daschle concerned on November 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM

May all of God’s people say – AMEN!

Amen.
L

letget on November 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

One day perhaps the lefties will see the LIGHT

Until then, I am in agreement with many who have said,

“Let it Burn”.

Libs are ‘importing’ their ‘future’… seriously… until our southern border is CLOSED! We have no chance to overcome their power.

There are lessons to be learned here, but I’ll be damned if I will go down the road of appeasing the Left!

Doing what they do, as in Alinsky, we can turn it around to our advantage I believe…tho I am somewhat skeptical…

We have got to grow the TEA Party into somthing that truly means somthing, and if it means a 3rd party, so be it…

We do have the power and the where with all to do this!

Scrumpy on November 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM

May all of God’s people say – AMEN!

Amen.

Today is my birthday. I was praying for a President Romney as a birthday present, but, alas, it didn’t happen. I am also planning my future to survive these next ? years. I’ve been keeping my 2002 VW Golf repaired, cut back on my spending, etc. I had planned on purchasing a new bedroom set for my new condo, but, I believe I will wait and continue to use the set I have.
God be with us all and keep us for these next ? years. In Jesus name I pray. *sigh*

sicoit on November 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I’m really going to miss this feature.

But I understand. Obama has evolved from an amateur president of the greatest republic on the planet, to aspiring corrupt dictator of a nation in decline.

BRunner on November 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Can’t be President Eye Candy with the military in the same picture.

Electrongod on November 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM

O/T
I seems bho’s curse(visiting businesses or endorsing someone) has now hit a country where he was to visit next week? I am sorry for those who died and their families and pray no more will be found.

L

letget on November 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I nominate the re-election of Obama as an American people Obamateurism .

midgeorgian on November 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Tough choice, but I went with Roe fulfilling our daughters dreams.

midgeorgian on November 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I had to so with soldiers, especially on Veteran’s Day. It’s a sign.

Cindy Munford on November 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM

These aren’t amateur goofs, like bowing to foreign shieks. They are direct expressions of his (or Valerie Jarrett’s) political philosophy and opportunism. They may seem like political faux pas to us, but they are not mistakes; they are deliberate.

MrLynn on November 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I voted #2.Sums up his presidency.Doesn’t want to do the work, just wants to have fun.He is a chadult.

conservativegrandma on November 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

86 on November 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Tell him your position on the beach thing has “evolved”.

BobMbx on November 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

sicoit on November 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I’m very much in the same position as you. I’m driving my 2002 VW Jetta and hoping that it will last another 4 years. I love it and will happily drive it as long as it will go. I had many purchases to make that I had put off in hopes of a President Romney. Alas, now the decision must be made to either continue waiting or just going for it. I think i’m going to go for it and buy what I want while I can. I’m also finished following politics. I will no longer be a daily visitor at HA or any other political website. I’m going to stick my head in the sand for a while because it seems to work for others. I’m tired of being unhappy but don’t see much relief in sight. *sign*

skeedro on November 11, 2012 at 12:11 PM

This is like being on the Titanic and the captain is convinced it’s gonna float.

Starlink on November 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM

“Attention, please….this is the Captain…..it has come to my attention that some say the ship is sinking….I want to let the female passengers know that the condom machines throughout the ship will now dispense without charge…..that is all”

BobMbx on November 11, 2012 at 12:13 PM

He lets soldiers -and our damned ambassador- die in Benghazi but doesn’t have time to have his picture taken with soldiers.

Weasel In Chief.

The Democrats’ Nixon will be brought to justice because of this betrayal.

Petraeus must testify.

profitsbeard on November 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I had to so with soldiers, especially on Veteran’s Day. It’s a sign.

Cindy Munford on November 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Same here for the same reason.

To all my fellow Veterans, I say Thank You for your service to our once great Nation. I pray for our future and a return to greatness.

D-fusit on November 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Going to miss this feature. At least it provided an opportunity to point and laugh at the idiocy as the Jugeared Kenyan Keynesian was destroying our liberties and freedoms. Now we just get to watch him continue to run amok.

I view last Tuesday as giving the insane guy in the China shop a second bat because he broke his first one. 52% of the American voters are just plain stupid.

AZfederalist on November 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Apparently the character is based on the legendary El Presidente Barky.

CorporatePiggy on November 11, 2012 at 9:54 AM

OT:

I just finished “Killing Lincoln,” the book by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. Who knows who wrote how much.

But I will say that I was very surprised to find it quite excellent, and the best one-stop book on the Lincoln assas$ination I have ever read.

O’Reilly’s a blowhard, but that book is a must-read.

I never realized how few of the details I knew.

Two thumbs up!

cane_loader on November 11, 2012 at 3:22 PM

BobMbx on November 11, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I can’t repost this comment enough – I copied it from some blog a couple months ago, but it says it all. It’s a good shorthand phrase to memorize for reciting to liberal strangers:

“Voting for Obama again is like backing up the Titanic and hitting the iceberg a second time for good measure.”

cane_loader on November 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM

May God bless those who have served in harm’s way for us.

I voted #2, and I probably will always choose the one in each list where our commander in chief of the armed forces disrespects and insults those he is to lead.

jazzuscounty on November 11, 2012 at 3:31 PM

86 on November 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

We were planning a vacation to Pennsylvania. That is definitely off the list now. Even if we can afford a vacation (skipped the last two years already), it won’t be to a state that gave us another four years.

jazzuscounty on November 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I just overheard a group of students at school talking about the election. One guy said, ” People who voted for Romney are all making $250,000 a year.” His friend replied, ” Not all of them, some are just stupid.” So you’re either rich or stupid? Here I thought I was doing good with my 4.0 GPA.

Scotty J on November 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Scotty J on November 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM

But take GREAT comfort, Scotty, in knowing that if the shyte ever hits the oscillating air mover, that THESE dolts will be the first to bite the big one…

…Yeah that may be cold and cruel, but f**k ‘em, they helped turn the clock back on this country to the fiscal 1930′s with the added benefit of social 1970′s mentality.

Any room left in Texas? I may need a escape hatch.

BlaxPac on November 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM

86 on November 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I’m with you 100 percent. I saved up the money for Christmas, and although I am shopping bargains and buying gift cards to control expenses, I will enjoy the holiday with my family and celebrate the birth of our Lord. If I have some cash left over, better.

On Dec. 26, the conservation continues. I wanted to buy new furniture this year, and do a few other things, but I will keep the money in savings. I am pretty good at keeping my spending low, but I can make more improvements. Save your nickels and dimes for a time of need. I would love to spend and keep the economy humming, but forces beyond my control are threatening my livelihood.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Vote for 4. A ‘procedure’ that murders unborn daughters helps daughters fulfill their dreams. CHUTZPAH!

annoyinglittletwerp on November 11, 2012 at 5:06 PM

We do have the power and the where with all to do this!

Scrumpy on November 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Perhaps it’s time for the TEA Party to actually become a third party.
We do, indeed, have the power to do so – and the numbers. And I believe that people seeking a viable alternative would flock to it. (As long as the truecons didn’t try to co-opt it.)

Solaratov on November 11, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I want to just forget this week ever happened.

Almost a week later and I still can’y believe Obama got reelected. I keep expecting it to be a bad dream and that the election is still next month.

I know all the reasons why. But even with all of them, I am still stunned that is country voted for such a disgraceful, radical, incompetent and dangerous man a second time.

Even with the media propping him up.

Elisa on November 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Elisa on November 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM

We hear ya, Elisa. But he owns the fiscal cliff, sequestration, and Obamacare, and the pending economic crisis and suffering that those events will bring.

Philly on November 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM

The truest shame in this is that we’ve slowly but surely learned to ignore the horror of abortion, and statements about the Roe v Wade decision being good for society are no longer disgusting.

Freelancer on November 12, 2012 at 9:12 AM