Closing down the OOTDs

posted at 8:01 am on November 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Some readers have already noticed that we haven’t had an Obamateurism entry since Election Day. I’ve received a few e-mails wondering what happened to the daily feature, but viewers of the Ed Morrissey Show know that I had already decided to shut down the OOTD series after the election, regardless of the result.  If Mitt Romney won, we wouldn’t need it any longer, and if Barack Obama won re-election, the point would be moot.

Dinesh D’Souza actually made the latter argument last night, apart from the context of the OOTDs:

The election would be a pretty good argument for that.

To understand why I think the series has run its course, it helps to know why I started the OOTD feature in the first place.  It wasn’t to make the point that Obama makes a lot of gaffes; he had done that during the 2007-8 campaign, too, and all politicians do it to some extent. It’s just human nature, especially apparent when every utterance gets committed to video or transcription.  It was that the media strung together some George Bush gaffes as a narrative about his intellect, including Jacob Weisberg at Slate, who turned them into a “Bushisms” series and a few books — but no one in the media bothered to do the same with Obama.

This was my way of making a point about media narratives, and also have a fun way to point out Obama’s fumbles.  Frankly, I didn’t think it would go on nearly this long.  If I wanted a feature that would have lasted all during Obama’s first term, I probably would have focused on Joe Biden instead.  After nearly four years, though, the point has been made and made and made.  That doesn’t mean we won’t have some fun with Obama’s gaffes in his second term (we certainly have fun with Biden’s!), but I’m not going to catalog them on a daily basis any longer.

We won’t leave you hanging on this year’s OOTDs, though.  Starting Sunday morning, we’ll begin running the OOTY preliminary polls, and we’ll add a poll at the end for the biggest overall Obamateurism in the last four years.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

He is the Reagan of our time.

………and just think about what that means.

PappyD61 on November 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM

RIP

Electrongod on November 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Idiot American of the day instead?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Well that stinks, though I understand I guess. Anyone who reads this site knows the man’s a boob already so pointing it out again and again probably doesn’t serve any further purpose.

Still going to miss it though…

Rufus on November 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

We won’t leave you hanging on this year’s OOTDs, though. Starting Sunday morning, we’ll begin running the OOTY preliminary polls, and we’ll add a poll at the end for the biggest overall Obamateurism in the last four years.

Thanks! This will be fun. But I’ll kind of miss OOTD.

UltimateBob on November 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

We’ll still have the material, but D’Souza’s point is well taken and I think this is a good decision.

22044 on November 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Kinda like “Married with Debt”.

Electrongod on November 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Thanks for the reminder, Ed.

D’Souza’s tweet was correct … unfortunately.

VibrioCocci on November 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

You could always reinvent it as the obamarxism of the day. Seems appropriate.

Lost in Jersey on November 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM

A slim majority of American voters committed the ultimate Obamateurism Nov 6.

Drained Brain on November 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Can you try a “media hack of the day”? How about a “what if Romney were President right now”?

When the double-dip arrives our watchdogs will be falling all over themselves trying not to tell anyone about it.

Mord on November 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM

And the lsm and dems were able to bash mitt with gaffes and the gullible folks believed in it

cmsinaz on November 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I’ll pour a forty out on the ground in honor of our lost homey, the OOTD, and I’ll drink another one to commemorate the suave brother who got himself another 4 years in the house.

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Idiot American of the day instead?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Some kind of daily feature would be cool. We are living in troubled but hopeful times and at this point there are plenty of miscreancy to expose.

22044 on November 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Now just stop feeding us false hope before important elections and moments just for the sake of traffic and we can move forward.

tomas on November 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

How about calling him “gangster” and “charlatan” would that make you feel better?

rplat on November 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

You’re absolutely right. However, it’s been fun and will be sorely missed.

JayVee on November 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

He is highly successful, all right– at being a Manchurian puppet for Soros, Clinton, Jarrett, Axelrod, Reid, Pelosi, …

KS Rex on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Good ones mord

cmsinaz on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

How about Prepper Tip of the Day?

HotGas needs a format where we can post little pics of things, like our bunkers and Ghillie suits.

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Works for me.

I certainly don’t need to be reminded how much of a schmoe he is.

It would only put salt in the wound by commemorating his buffoonery – yet seeing him as President again.

tru2tx on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Ed , liberals never stopped , that’s how they won against Bush 2006 and 2008!

They still blame him and win against him!

They know propaganda works. People still blame Bush more for the economy than Obama

Keep it up.

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

There’s no contradiction. He’s like the rest of the Dems: really good at getting elected. Really bad at governing. It’s a system that ensures we always get the worst leaders.

xuyee on November 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Wish there was some sort of online book with a compilation of all the OOTD’s in it. It was a good feature, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you Ed!

pabo on November 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

wasn’t it Rasmussen that said that 10% of the voters made up their mind after seeing Obama on the beach with Christ Christie after Sandy?

He is Mr. Empathy.

All hail our great American Jesus. He will save us from our sins.

PappyD61 on November 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

He is the Reagan of our time.

………and just think about what that means.

PappyD61 on November 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Wasn’t Reagan’s reelection a landslide?

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Isn’t it time for conservatives & GOP to stop calling Obama an amateur & a bungler?He is highly successful in accomplishing his goals

— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) November 8, 2012

Winning against midgets, does not make you a giant.
Dems lose anytime they are up against real men and women with a spine and a plan.

runner on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

The OOTD feature must’ve been burdensome to put together day after day after day. Not to mention depressing. Your cleverly-written OOTW intro was always a treat. Thanks for four years of fun, Ed.

KS Rex on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Yes, it would no longer have the relevance it had at the beginning of his first term. And yes, all of us here understand the original point of the feature and why it needs to be relegated to the dust bin of history…

But, it was a wonderful thing to find at 8:05 M-F.

I’m going to miss it.

Hell, I’m already missing the America I grew up with.

And I am PRE-missing the wealth my grand-kids will never know.

And I weep for the crushing debt facing those innocent kids.

Well, this post has certainly taken a dismal turn.

Sheesh.

Crusader Rabbit on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I don’t like that idea.

Why would we need a bunch of amateurs after things go to heck?

You have extra supplies you want to sell to them?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

He is the Reagan of our time.

………and just think about what that means.

PappyD61 on November 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM

It means taxes are raised, the debt and deficit are raised, tariffs are raised, and regulations increase. Just like Reagan.

Dante on November 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

xuyee on November 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

They have all the channels of propaganda , and they never stop.

It can be a mistake closing down OOTD.

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

KS Rex on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Can’t speak for Ed.
But Obama wrote the material…

He still will…
Nothing changes..

Revenge

Electrongod on November 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Dante on November 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Bless your heart. Don’t worry you are still our idiot of the day…every day.

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

It did kind of morph into “what brazen yet effective lie did the media let Obama get away with yesterday?” series.

I don’t think there will be much entertaining of funny about the next few years anyway.

forest on November 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Then call it something else, Ed, maybe on a weekly basis:
ORCA
Obama Ruining Capitalist America

Or … Obama
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

A weekly summation of that cretin’s hate-filled cluelessness would be nice.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on November 9, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I understand why you’re doing it Ed, but geez I’ll miss them.

Not because of the boy king’s gaffes, but the witty zingers put forth by HA commenters in response to his gaffes always helped me start my day with a chuckle.

And oftentimes – coffee spewed all over my monitor. :-)

Flora Duh on November 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM

We’ll miss you, OOTD!

eforhan on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Over the past 2 years I have tried to do a few things like growing my own garden, learning to can some things etc. You seem like a pro prepper to me. Do you have any tips on what an old woman like me could do to get ready? I live in a small beach town in FL and have a big fenced backyard. Not very much money to spare. What would you advise? And what websites would be the best for good info? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ;)

BeachBum on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Looks like Ed has bought into Obama. It is pretty striking how much this elections seems to not have affected the HA staff much. We got all whipped up for nothing, apparently.

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

If someone wants to do a similar thing on their blog, let me know. I still want to see a chronicle of Teh One’s missteps.

WordsMatter on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

forest on November 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

True, it’s the “media propaganda event” of the day.

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I don’t like that idea.

Why would we need a bunch of amateurs after things go to heck?

You have extra supplies you want to sell to them?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Some of us are not “amateurs” and actually look forward to Armageddon.
When the Big Balloon goes up, don’t come a knockin’ ’round these here parts.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on November 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

He is highly successful in accomplishing his goals

Without a sycophant press, Obama would never have been elected the first time. He has not been successful because of his skills; he’s been successful because he’s been protected by the press and others using him for their own power.

And as Hillary once said, if he were white, he would never have even been considered for president.

The idea that he’s been successful due to his own merits is ridiculous.

In other words, he didn’t build himself: corrupt others did.

Josiah on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Instead of OOTD hot air may consider a series , oh let’s call it OAEF, highliting Obama Administration Epic Fail(s) – bengazi is a good start. Say, Mondays will be dedicated to military fiascoes, Tuesdays to fails in Econ policy, WEdnesday to fails in Education policy, Thursdays to Border control…

runner on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

HotAir has completed its homogenization into the rest of the dutch rudder conservative blogosphere. *sigh* It was fun while it lasted.

gryphon202 on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

OOTD I think was more than just fun. It gave an insight into the mindset of the President. I bet people here at HotGas can better predict the response of the President to anything than anyone else.

As a bonus – It was fun.

antisocial on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Dante on November 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Brian Williams? Is that you? Or are you really Rachel Madcow?

Bless your heart. Don’t worry you are still our idiot of the day…every day.

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Exactly.

Sporty1946 on November 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I bet not even the French resistance gave up mocking Hitler in their darkest hours.

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Not in public.

Sporty1946 on November 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

gryphon202 on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I think they are ending OOTD because they want to be seen as… *gasp*..inclusive! They calculated we can’t want him to fail now that we have him for another 4 years.

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM

You don’t give in you just spread the same message to a wider net. Be strong and don’t give up. We gave up on other people and along with other factors they gave up even trying to listen. It isn’t all our fault but only we can fix it. We aren’t going to get any help.

tomas on November 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

They could be giving up the OOTD because its gone well past the stage of being funny or amusing.

sharrukin on November 9, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Karl Magnus on November 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

So you are gonna’ advertise too?

I know nothing about being prepared, wouldn’t even know where to start. Don’t come to me when civilization falls.

Got no food, got no shelter, got no precious metals, got no bullets or even a gun to put them in. Got it?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Sorry to see it go. I was looking forward to saying, “FOUR MORE YEARS…of Obamateurisms!”

RonRon on November 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I understand. It will be missed though. I always looked forward to it.

vcferlita on November 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

We started our prepping promptly after O was elected in 08.
Then hubby was laid off, April 09.
Making $1/2 as before, self-employed, atm.
Although he’s done well enough, we’ve been tapping into supplies now and then, so feeling less and less secure … now this. Damn.

Hubby drove by Cheaper Than Dirt, yesterday, and cars were backed up into the road, waiting for parking spots.
OY.

pambi on November 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

The only real point I ever saw in the OOTD was, not that Obama made them, but that he never suffered for having done so. His re-election has indeed made that point better than Ed’s feature ever could. Continuing it would be like giving Obama a ball and letting him spike it in our end-zone every week.

Knott Buyinit on November 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I will miss them…as mentioned the comments always made me chuckle and more than not, I needed the laugh during the past 4 years. Feeling like the next 4 are going to be even worse.

CoffeeLover on November 9, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I’m okay with this so long as it’s replaced with:

What The THUG Did Today To Flout The Rule Of Law, Lower Our Standard Of Living And Make Us Less Safe.

Basilsbest on November 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM

He is highly successful in accomplishing his goals

— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) November 8, 2012

Yes, he is, as long as you don’t credit him with the intent to do good. The destruction of America is moving along nicely, though. He’s no bungler there.

The Rogue Tomato on November 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Maybe, we should do the republican goof of the week…just to keep perspective.

tomas on November 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM

This is sad, because the one thing that helped me get through the last 4 years was the fun of the OOTD.

I certainly don’t feel like laughing now, but I think the sooner I get past that the better and OOTD would have helped.

Oh well, thanks anyway Ed.

Sue Doenim on November 9, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Not in public.

Sporty1946 on November 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Ruh roh…

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I’ve been in self imposed exile all week from the HA threads.

ted c on November 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I’m okay with this so long as it’s replaced with:

Basilsbest on November 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM

“Liberals , Own this!”

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

DOTD? (Do I need to explain? Really?)

His Imperial Royal Highness, Barack Hussein I’s Fiat of the Day?

EOTD? (Embarrassment of the Day)

UNCAOTD? (Unconstitutional Act of the Day)

Simon LeGree’s Whip-Crack of the Day?

Binders Full of Obama’s Classless, Uncouth, Crass, Crude, Boorish, Vulgar, Unfathomable, Racialist, Ignorant, and Clueless Behaviour?

Flush The Royal Throne?

Resist We Much on November 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I’m okay with this so long as it’s replaced with:

Basilsbest on November 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Oh no. HA can’t ever use thug to describe the Lightbearer. Add that to the list of words like “Chicago”, “Europe”, “Communist” Republicans can never use to describe a Democrat.

I, for one, am seriously looking at THIS.

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I still don’t know why you didn’t try to make a book out of these.

DeathtotheSwiss on November 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM

This. Sorry, I got so excited about the possibilities.

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Obama is no amateur.

He aborted 4 Americans in Libya…

And the world yawned..

Electrongod on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Did ‘vote for revenge’ ever make the list? Kinda sums up the last 4 years.

Kissmygrits on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

if Obama ran the country with the peoples interest in mind
like he has others run his campaign with only him in mind

we wouldn’t be in the state we are in

noticed on NPR they are all of a sudden concerned about a fiscal cliff (pathetic)

audiotom on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

BeachBum on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I and others here could overload the HA servers listing our favorite do’s and dont’s for you, the only ready advice I can give you is start small and get used to the idea before jumping in on anything though it sounds like you already have.

Go here, use search for anything you want to concentrate on, one of the premier sites on the intertubes:

Then get this book, if I had only one book to take with me, this would be it:

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Nearly four years of experience and he still hasn’t learned to lead. One hell of a campaigner though.

DeathtotheSwiss on November 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

You answered my question. Yay! One last huzzah!

Ed, thanks for giving us some closure, lol, and sincere thanks for collecting, compiling and commenting on all the funny, shocking and poignant OOTD’s. What a year…

Fallon on November 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

So you are gonna’ advertise too?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Buy some canned and other non-perishable food. Good hedge against inflation , disruption and FEMA…

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Then get this book, if I had only one book to take with me, this would be it:

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I am so sorry that we let President Obama win. I really am.

DeathtotheSwiss on November 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

A sad ending to an even sadder week. [sigh]

Alibali on November 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

how about obama administration positive action of the day

oapad

only problem is we would probably have to spread it to

oapm

due to lack of activity

audiotom on November 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Did ‘vote for revenge’ ever make the list? Kinda sums up the last 4 years.

Kissmygrits on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

It think the teleprompter actually said:”Vote for derange”. He just misread.

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM

ted c on November 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

How did you escape? :)

Fallon on November 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Townhall is the Borg.

the assimilation of hotair is complete

portlandon on November 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

The Amazon link gave me a pretty good chuckle.

It wants you to get the “Survival Guide iphone app”

Like that’s gonna’ work when everything else has gone belly up.

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Ach, ’tis a sad day indeed!

Temps me to remember a fitting eulogy from the film,
‘A Christmas Story’.

“With as much dignity as he could muster, the Old Man gathered up the sad remains of his shattered major award. Later that night, alone in the backyard, he buried it next to the garage. Now I could never be sure, but I thought that I heard the sound of “Taps” being played, gently.”

It was fun while it lasted, Ed.
Cathartic. Like sticking pins in a Voodoo Doll.

Jack Deth on November 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

It was fun, Ed but I agree, he no longer qualifies.

Cindy Munford on November 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Why would any sane person go and do something as silly as that?

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Just call what happened Tuesday ‘The Americateurism of the Century’ and call it a day.

BigWyo on November 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM

The Amazon link gave me a pretty good chuckle.

It wants you to get the “Survival Guide iphone app”

Like that’s gonna’ work when everything else has gone belly up.

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hopefully a cloud based app too…

the_nile on November 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I and others here could overload the HA servers listing our favorite

Then get this book, if I had only one book to take with me, this would be it:

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Good advice. I don’t have a bunker yet, but I’ve been prepping since a little before ’08.

ShadowsPawn on November 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Could we have an alternative feature? I humbly suggest “Liberal Entitlement of the Day”. And, for an initial topic, I suggest little nugget from FOX:

San Francisco to provide transgender surgeries for uninsured
Published November 08, 2012
Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO – San Francisco is preparing to become the first U.S. city to provide and cover the cost of sex reassignment surgeries for uninsured transgender residents.

The city’s Health Commission voted Tuesday to create a comprehensive program for treating transgender people experiencing mental distress because of the mismatch between their bodies and their gender identities. The vote was announced Thursday.

The idea came out of conversations between public health officials and transgender rights advocates who wanted mastectomies, genital reconstructions and other surgeries covered under San Francisco’s universal health care program.

Public Health Director Barbara Garcia says the new transgender health initiative probably won’t be running until late next year.

Her department needs to study how many people it would serve, how much it would cost and who would perform the surgeries.

M240H on November 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM

…if Barack Obama won re-election, the point would be moot.

I’m going to disagree with you on that. If the Dems’ candidate in 2016 is anyone related to That One (Biden, Hillary), it will be useful to have a long list of That One’s failings and embarrassments.

Mr. Prodigy on November 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I will also miss OOTD. It illustrated who 0 is with some humor (and the comments were a great was to start my day!). Maybe we could start a daily feature on terrible news reporting and we can do a daily flood of emails to that source! Something positive….we won’t have much of that for the next 4 years

hoosierma on November 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Thanks for OOTD. It was a lot of fun.

Ira on November 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

The Amazon link gave me a pretty good chuckle.

It wants you to get the “Survival Guide iphone app”

Like that’s gonna’ work when everything else has gone belly up.

cozmo on November 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Thing is, the SAS book is pretty handy for all sorts of things you might encounter in the world as it is. I have a pocket version in my truck and yes I have the phone app too. You can actually download the entire thing to an SD card, so even if cell coverage is gone, if your phone has juice you can still access it.

Bishop on November 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM

The idea that he’s been successful due to his own merits is ridiculous.

In other words, he didn’t build himself: corrupt others did.

Josiah on November 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

True, but bottom line is Obama has that sycophant press and no amount of failure or scandal or incompetence will sway their devotion toward him. If the burying of the Benghazi story doesn’t convince people of that, nothing will.

So where do we go from here? We need to understand that we’re fighting for the survival of this nation and we have to stop just focusing on Obama if we’re going to win. The media is just as big a threat(if not bigger) than he is. We need to go after them and expose their bias and corruption every chance we get. Breitbart understood this. The only politicians who seem to get it though are Newt and Sununu.

We also have to stop playing nice. The left destroyed Bush with 7 years of endless mockery and smears. And they’ve been rewarded bigtime for their efforts. They took back the House and Senate in 2006. They added the White House and padded their margins in Congress in 2008. And they kept the White House and took back a few Senate seats on Tuesday. How did they manage to pull this off? In large part because they’ve tarnished the GOP brand and convinced enough Americans that Bush screwed things up so bad that the Dems apparently need an endless window of opportunity to allegedly undo the damage.

Do to the left and Obama what they did to Republicans and Bush. It’ll be harder for us since we don’t have the entertainment industry or the news media as our allies. But if we’re relentless, we can drive their popularity into the ground(the impending economic collapse will help) and discredit their ideology for a long time.

Doughboy on November 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Hey, wait a second. Maybe the only good thing about having this guy in that office is the entertainment factor. He’s hilarious! The MSM doesn’t report on it; OOTD is a reliable source of reality. We go here every day for a nice chuckle. Where else are we going to see him struggling to pass an umbrella through an archway?
Please reconsider!

spivey on November 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM

antisense on November 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

No kidding! Bowing to their Socialist Overlord pretty quickly. Who is running the re-education camps? Job well done.

Rockshine on November 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM