Romney up 92K in OH early voting? Update: Gannett pulls link; Update: EV up 14% in 2008 McCain counties, down in Obama counties; Update: Gannett “regrets the error”

posted at 9:21 am on November 6, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Update: The data is still up at the Gannett site, but they’ve pulled the link from the front page.  Justin Higgins says that OH won’t release EV data separately:

Original post follows, but if this turns out to be wrong, Gannett may have some explaining to do about why they put it up on their website’s front page.

Update II: Via MKH, Cook Report’s Dave Wasserman crunched the numbers and figures the GOP has achieved parity in Ohio early voting:

Update III: Since I owe you some good news on this topic, here’s Josh Kraushaar, via John Nolte:

That’s a huge enthusiasm advantage.

Update IV: Gannett finally issued a retraction and an apology:

A Cincinnati.com front-page link to a chart with dummy data, created as a design template for election results, was inadvertently posted early Tuesday morning.

It purported to show early voting totals in Ohio counties. However, no votes have been counted yet – by law counting doesn’t start until the polls close.

Cincinnati.com regrets the error.

======================

So says Gannett’s Cincinnati.com, which has the data from the state government posted at its site this morning. I put the question mark on the data because I don’t see anything up yet at the Ohio Secretary of State’s website, but occasionally the media will get updates prior to the website. According to the data, Mitt Romney already has 697,143 votes before the polls opened a couple of hours ago, while Barack Obama only has 605,546, a difference of almost 92,000 votes.  The data is time-stamped at 2:03 ET this morning, and the link on the front page of the site reads, “Early voters: How Ohio has voted.”

A few counties have not yet reported any early-voting results, but one county in particular looks huge.  Cuyahoga, which includes Cleveland, should be a Democratic stronghold, and perhaps the one area where Democratic early-voting efforts should have produced their biggest lead.  Instead, Romney has a lead of about 14,000 votes already, 127,570 to 113,373.  In Hamilton County, where Cincinnati itself is located, Romney leads by over 5,000, 29,969 to 24,808.  A quick scan of the data shows Romney leading in every county with more than 25,000 EVs.

This may be a very big deal, if these numbers are correct.  Obama had a big lead in EVs before Election Day in 2008, which allowed him to withstand the GOP’s better turnout on the day itself.  Frankly, Team Romney might have been thrilled to be trailing by 92K at this juncture.  To be ahead in early voting portends a big Republican turnout in the Buckeye State, and perhaps an early night for all of us.  We’ll see, but this is the first indication of unforeseen Romney strength in this election.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Excuse me, Ed, not Allah.

cdog0613 on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

No lineup in Georgia this morning. Cold and wet too.

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Yes it is

SV650S on November 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM

And the home of the “little Brown Jug” harness race. Great week at the fair there!

katy the mean old lady on November 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Damn polling in ohio is getting heated. Group of x navy seals on route to stop black panthers from scaring republican voters. Seals are BA!!

Navy Seals ? you really need only one for that crowd….

runner on November 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Obama got tears,
Tears got Obama,
Got Obama tears
Bless you pokeypuppy for all the fun and laughs.

Out dam spot out,, out, out.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Flora….totally understandable….there is nothing we can say to change that feeling despite how we wish we could.

CoffeeLover on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I voted absentee (in SC) because of a health issue. My wife and daughter are at the polls (in a very red precinct) and they report that the line is still very, very long. And we aren’t even a swing state. I haven’t seen people this energized since 1972, which was my first presidential election. Folks were almost cheering as they went to the polls to vote against McGovern.

35tww on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Have we won yet? I kid, I kid.

youknowit on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I had to reactivate my Facebook account this morning. I have a friend (never voted before) that lives in VA, she posted that she voted for Romney.. you would not believe the low information voters that crawled out of the wood work.

One of the comments said.” Did you know Romney is a MORMON? and A SEXIST RACIST PIG?

Another: Obama made Iran our ally…

I had to get in there and set the record straight.

ShadowsPawn on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

OTOH, the Northwest is going to have a good amount or R’s that are auto industry who are assumed to be voting Obama.

So that’s the confusion we’re heading into tonight.

You can’t really follow Party ID. It’s Russian Roulette.

We could be cheering massive R turnout numbers, only to find it’s all from the Toledo areas.

budfox on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM

So why would they vote Dem? I know that Mahoning still has GM Lordstown. But Mansfield lost them then gained Honda and I believe Hyundai, not exactly a recommendation for Obama. There’s the huge Honda plant in Maysville too, doubt they’re in love with Obama. I know about Jeep up in NW Ohio but Ford also has a plant there too I believe. Should be interesting.

Deanna on November 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Ignore the exit polls or anything early showing the election for Obama. Republicans and Conservatives work and therefor a large majority go to vote after work.

Vote as if your life depends on this vote, because it does. Vote as if your families life depends on it because it does. This election is about our freedom. The 47% is growing because welfare and other government handout programs.

This may be our last chance to put things in place to prevent their takeover. At least 3 supreme court justices will be named, along with many lower court justices.

The size of government and entitlement programs can be changed or reduced to quit enticing the 47% behavior and growth.

Today I vote for my, your and our countries freedom. If the good guys don’t win today, then I fear we will have to fight for our freedom at some point down the road in the not too far off future.

Go Romney!

Rockshine on November 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Just voted, had to wait in line for 20 minutes…

OmahaConservative on November 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

No long lines in Dem heavy Pa. suburban polling places as there were 4 years ago.

Obama looking toasty.

profitsbeard on November 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Happy Nomad on November 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hey, I would love Romney to carry Cuyahoga, but it’s statistically impossible.

You’re asking for 75% of the EV Dems to be Romney, and their is no way. Forget everything else, it’s Cook County level of corruption.

Obama dropped 600 lawyers into the field for a reason. And it ain’t about suppression.

This a regional fight, then a county brawl.

The downturn in Cuyahoga/Franklin/Hamilton EV is a very good sign, I will add.

———————————————————————

NavyBlue on November 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

That’s the kind of info which is good to hear.

It’s these areas, where the numbers build, that will balance out the metros.

budfox on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Let’s go O-I-H-O!!

Pablo Snooze on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Followed the link and found this:

Cincinnati.com regrets the error.

petunia on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM

LOL I love “300″. :) LTNS! Up early to watch the carnage at HA. I see the trolls are already pulling hair out. This is going to be an interesting night.

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Good early morning to you.

Where has my favorite poster been??

Hope everything is going well…

Remember all of you libs, Cutter tells you don’t panic…most bars haven’t opened yet…

right2bright on November 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

By my fingernails. Literally feeling sick to my stomach this morning from tension. But, I will get through it.

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Ar first you were afraid, you were petrified.
Thinking how Obama could screw you on his Obama ride.
We spent so many nights on how he did us wrong,
But we grew strong, and we learn how to how to get him alone….

And Now we have a man in place,
Who is an awesome rock,
And will be what we need,
If we knew back in 08 we should have voted for him!

So now we go, walk in that door,
Grab a ballot now
Vote that A-hole out the door!
Obama was the one who tried to hurt us with the Fly,
We have not crumbled,
We have not laid down and died!

Oh not I, we will survive!

hehe… been in my head all morning for some stupid reason.

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

On Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Didn’t you ‘fess up to being paid to come here?

No, lol.

And I’m not in Chicago, either.

Nice weather here in Waukesha County in WI, which will help the Obama GOTV.

gumbyandpokey on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Just voted and it felt great, and no, I didn’t need no stinkin’ ID.

Norky on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Prayers for strength and calmness on your heart, for Gods hand to guide the surgeons hands, for HE IS the greatest healer of bodies and souls.

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Busy with school. Halfway there!

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I just want to hear turnout numbers for Ohio – that is all that matters – if the GOP turns out – Romney wins. Obama doesn’t have the early lead at the levels before.

Everything else – fake headlines, etc, doesn’t matter.

Zomcon JEM on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Here’s a linky for the election results page on Fox News including poll closing times. Keep it handy.

OkieDoc on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I’m in western Henrico county (Richmond, VA), strong Republican precinct. I’ve never had to wait more than 5 minutes to vote here; this morning it took 20 minutes. Looking for a huge turnout!

behiker on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Has MSNBC called it for Obama yet?

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

On Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

already?

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Gottal Love Breitbart!

Lookie Here

Intentional, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

D-fusit on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

cdog0613 on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Naw, leave it up, listen to the libs squeal like little children…

right2bright on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Busy with school. Halfway there!

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

oops, that was for right. LOL darn copy paste.

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

had to get in there and set the record straight.

ShadowsPawn on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Keep fighting the good fight SP!

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

This just in: “Media outlets making a lot of fast and loose mistakes. News at eleven.”

RedCrow on November 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

This Ohio auto-bailout going towards the Dems is nonsense. My brother in law’s dad worked for Delphi and he said all the auto-bailout did was bankrupt the North American operations while keeping overseas and Mexican plants running. He says he’s been to the Mexican plants twice to consult.

My step-father worked for and retired as a GM Lordstown line worker. He’s not happy that his retirement got reduced from the NA operations getting gutted.

Heck, I worked as an intern at GM Lordstown.

All 3 votes for R/R.

ConDem on November 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

On Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

MSNBC “called” Texas for obambi late last night.

VegasRick on November 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

On Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I was wondering when you would do it, Awesome Bishop!
Keep the spirits up!!!!

D-fusit on November 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

C’mon Ohio kick this marxist trash to the curb the rest of us are counting on you.

akaniku on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

already?

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

It’s Bishop, he’s tweaking the trolls. Good to see ya up, how’s it going?

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Sounds like absolute chaos in Philly.

UnderstandingisPower on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

MSNBC “called” Texas for obambi late last night.

VegasRick on November 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

LOL! What? Tell me you are joking.

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

n Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Look below it.

“Fox News calls Moving Truck for Obama”

Ronnie on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Well, here in Macomb County MI – my polling place was very crowded as I voted around 9 this fine AM. I am hoping for a Michigan victory for Romney…

Was I the only one who didn’t sleep very well, as I feel the future of our great country is at stake in this election?

GO VOTE!!!

not-ur-avragejoe on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

It’s Bishop, he’s tweaking the trolls. Good to see ya up, how’s it going?

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

LOL damn the Bishop. I am good, tired though. You?

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Go Romney!

Rockshine on November 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Here’s for the good guys because I’m too old to do my part in the alternate scenario (but I will, if necessary).

freedomfirst on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

…NO POLL TROLL…!!!

T R O L L C O T T…THE POLL TROLL…!!!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Here in blue NJ, where we spent the last 8 nights without power in the dark and the cold, I voted at 7 a.m. My wife took the kids and cast her vote for RR at 9 …and when she got back home, the lights were on for the 1st time in 8 days.

I say it’s a great omen.

Right Mover on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Did my bit for God and Country. It felt so GOOD! to finally be able to cast my vote against Obama. A ‘healthy’ line but all proceeded smoothly. Not much talking among we voters, but you could tell by everyone’s eyes that the people there were going to have their say.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Deanna on November 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I’m going be the state campaign logic, which is based to look at the geography and the self-interest factor.

I agree that an area that’s lost a plant shouldn’t go Obama, but we’re going to see that. Twinsburg lost that Chrysler stamping plant after they were promised by Barry’s very own team it would stay, but that area is mixed race suburban and gained a Clev Clinic hospital because the EPA “miraculously” backed down after holding construction up for a year or two.

So what are the dynamics of the Honda/Hyundai plants? Are they pre-Obama like Columbus, or did they come in after. If it was after, are they union shops? So on and so forth.

I would like to believe they’ll vote otherwise, but then, I have to believe the Southern coal workers are going to vote Dem, and that’s a near-impossibility.

budfox on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

On Drudge right now:

“TXUS calls Ohio for Romney”

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Great to see you…

OmahaConservative on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

At the polls before they opened this morning. I was number 27 and the workers said a steady stream had been voting by 8:30. If this continues throughout the day turnout will be very heavy.

totherightofthem on November 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

UPDATE:

Huffington Post calls California for Romney.

profitsbeard on November 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

LOL damn the Bishop. I am good, tired though. You?

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Got a full batch of fresh roasted coffee (Guatemalan) at the peak of perfection, calender is clear till tomorrow so I can overdose on election and gonna make chili later this afternoon! Life is good.

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Great to see you…

OmahaConservative on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

And you as well! You know I can’t stay away for the elections!

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

behiker on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Same here……voted at Nuckols Farm ES…got there at 6:00am and there were easily 100 people already there…..took 45 minutes to get in and out. And cars with headlights on kept cresting the hill looking for a place to park. It was like the Field of Dreams scene. Western Henrico was kinda purple-y in 2008. This kind of early turnout suggests to me that it could be an epic beatdown of Teh One tonight.

TheAdmiral on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I’ve got this feeling that, when the day is over, Mooch will no longer be proud of her country.

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Just voted and it felt great, and no, I didn’t need no stinkin’ ID.

Norky on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Phew!
Did you finish your coffee?

freedomfirst on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

UPDATE:

Strong Democrat voting turnout expected on Wednesday, as lines are shorter – Michelle Obama

Turtle317 on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I say it’s a great omen.

Right Mover on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Glad you have your power back! Someone very dear to me lives in Joisey, and she got her power back last night. I’m originally from Joisey, too, so I can get away with calling the place ‘Joisey’. *S*

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Surprisingly long line at the pools in SoCal this morning. I know the state is probably going for Obama, but there’s some important ballot initiatives and local races.

wolfgang on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Always amazes me that one party gets fired up when it sees high voter turnout. The other, not so much. Much easier to steal elections when turnout is low.

Keep. The. Wave. Going.

Sugar Land on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Baxter Greene on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Glad to see you here also!

lovingmyUSA on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Update IV: Gannett finally issued a retraction and an apology:

Kinda figured it was something like this. Someone testing out a graphic that went live when it shouldn’t have. It happens.

Besides, Romney doesn’t have to lead early voting by 92k to win Ohio.

JimLennon on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I went to vote at 9:00 local time and was disappointed to find only three people already voting and nobody in line. But this is a small town in a solid red state, and it’s during work hours. By the time I filled out my ballot, there was a line all the way to the entrance. Now that’s unusual, and those folks weren’t there to vote for The Won.

Festus on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I say it’s a great omen.

Right Mover on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

It’s a sign definitely.

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

On Drudge right now:

“CBS calls Pennsylvania for Romney”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Bit flashy lures you’re using this time. :D

Voted @ 7:30 am in Tampa, FL, polls open @ 7 am. Good sized line even with rain. But we Floridians are used to much harder rains than the light sprinkle we got. Had to wait about 20 minutes which is longer than usual that early. Saw poll watchers from BOTH parties looking bored because everyone was quiet and polite.

Florida For Romney/Ryan!!

Kirin on November 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

oops, that was for right. LOL darn copy paste.

upinak on November 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

That’s great, hope it’s going well…really miss your posting.

This is going to be a great day…and the best part, is after this is over, Alaska, in the next few years, will be the silicone valley of energy.

Msnbc just called it: Obama won PA…

right2bright on November 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Hey, any more to that issue in Philly between the BBP and our awesome SEALS?

HomeoftheBrave on November 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Lit a candle in church today for all the Catholics out there to vote their faith. Then I went and voted. Romney and Cruz. Felt so good.

txmomof6 on November 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

TheAdmiral on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

You’ve gotta try to keep up. Virginia is a lock for The Won. Apparently you didn’t get the memo. Ditto Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida and Kentucky. It’s gonna be a landslide for Barky. Some old musician said so, it must be true. Oh…and you’re a racist…so there. Do I need a sarc tag?

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

lovingmyUSA on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

My birth state is gonna get it done today, right?

annoyinglittletwerp on November 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

She will absolutely hate us………again……as usual.

VegasRick on November 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I say it’s a great omen.

Right Mover on November 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Glad you got your power back on, and thank to you and your wife for MORE than cancelling out Christie’s vote.

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

This is good news…Obama just announced a new Czar…some guy name Bekins as the Transition Czar…

right2bright on November 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

REPORT: A woman in a Detroit polling location was aggressively campaigning for Obama. A female voter in line objected. The Obama supporter punched the woman in the face.

Police came to arrest her and she smacked the cop.

Developing…

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

No sarc tag needed. And you left out the wise voting advice of some guy named Jay-Z. If I didn’t listen to the man called Jay-Z, am I still racist?

TheAdmiral on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I am not getting a lot of work done today :(

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

No lineup in Georgia this morning. Cold and wet too.

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My polling location is mostly Dem, our congressman is John Lewis, and he will probably get about 90% of the vote (yes there is a Republican challenger). 4 years ago, I waited in line 2 hours. Today, the whole process took about 15 minutes. Granted, early voting increased for Georgia and it was raining this morning. Still, I think Dem enthusiasm is down.

cep on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Classy.

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I’m going to drive through Minneapolis with a sign on my truck:

“Don’t Forget To Vote Tomorrow”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

not-ur-avragejoe on November 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I’m in Wayne County–one of the good parts!
I’m gonna go around 1pm. Think the lines will be shorter then.

RedCrow on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I am not getting a lot of work done today :(

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I already gave up.

Probably tomorrow too.

cozmo on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Nothing going on in very red west Texas.
Swing states-we’re countin’ on ya.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

lovingmyUSA on November 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

My birth state is gonna get it done today, right?

annoyinglittletwerp on November 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I sure as hell hope so! I’m tired of being ashamed of being the state that helped get us the Butcher of Benghazi!

lovingmyUSA on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I’m going to drive through Minneapolis with a sign on my truck:

“Don’t Forget To Vote Tomorrow”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Too funny! I think I’ll do that in downtown Asheville today….

Turtle317 on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Obama looking toasty.

profitsbeard on November 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

You mean like this?

UltimateBob on November 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I’m going to drive through Minneapolis with a sign on my truck:

“Don’t Forget To Vote Tomorrow”

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM

“Sharpton/Waters 2012″

VegasRick on November 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Police came to arrest her and she smacked the cop.

Developing…

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

THAT reaks of desperation! hehehehe

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Ditto gg

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Maybe legit? Confirms 92k lead for RR and is on Drudge.

Final Word on November 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I just sent Martha McCallum a nasty email. She said Fredericksburg was in Northern Virginia. I don’t think she knows what that means.

Oldnuke on November 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Carry on y’all. I’m off to get a Slurpee and a refill on my 53oz. Big Gulp. Or, as I like to say, flipping off 0bama, Michelle and Bloomy at the same time.

cozmo on November 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I already gave up.

Probably tomorrow too.

cozmo on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I have so much to do though. I’m going to be so far behind :(

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I already gave up.

Probably tomorrow too.

cozmo on November 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

No Cozmo, tomorrow you will be partying and happy happy joy joy, because of the bright red sweep announced late tonight! ;)

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Flora Duh on November 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Which is why, four years ago, I did not respond to the lady a couple places behind me in line when she said, “Only a foo’ don’t vote for Obamma!”

RedCrow on November 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Cincinnati.com front-page link to a chart with dummy data

hmmm, ‘dummy’ data? We test tables used to present results to our board all the time. None of the test data is to the dollar… all data contains ’0′ to the 10,000′s place. This protocol precludes the use of the ‘test’ tables by mistake.

socalcon on November 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I’m looking forward to seeing Michelle Obama’s talk show soon.

CrustyB on November 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM