Election day: The journey, the turnaround, the moment

posted at 1:06 pm on November 6, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

I realize it may be a little late for things like this, but as we all anxiously (not that “anxiously” even begins to cover the range of my distraught emotions right now) await the results that will start rolling in and taking shape later in this long day, I’ll admit that this vid from Team R actually brought me a moment of relative calm.

Whatever your predictions may be, and whether you’ll consider this either a parting shot or an opening preamble, everything that Romney’s voiceover imparts is everything that’s at stake in this election. Anyone who believes that America is endowed with a moral imperative to remain a bastion of strength and righteousness; anyone who believes that America is in need of someone who can manage us out of this economic mess; anyone who believes that the keys to prosperity and virtue lie in freedom and individual initiative rather than top-down government — the choice is clear. If we can’t collectively make that choice as a nation today, then woe betide our republic.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Nice video. I love the ‘roaring back’ part.

faraway on November 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

How many comments on Hot Gas tonight?

aunursa on November 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM

+7%…!!!

*clinky!*

Seven Percent Solution on November 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

…my stomach is in knotts…my chest and head hurt…I need some relief by tonight!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Melissa Clouthier ‏@MelissaTweets
Obama campaign ends in serious debt. Romney campaign perfectly budgeted. Says it all.
Retweeted by Michelle Malkin

…and probably foretells the future of the country depending on tonight’s results.

Northwoods on November 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

How many comments on Hot Gas tonight?

aunursa on November 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM

16 Trillion or bust… o_O

SWalker on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Howard Dean says that the only way obama loses OH is because of fraud. Already making excuses

ConservativePartyNow on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

You mean Romney thinks we shouldn’t turn into a third-world cesspool? Color me shocked.

Archivarix on November 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I don’t post much ever. But this…this…is a video.

Don’t care who you’re voting for, if you don’t understand what this is about, watch it again and think about it. :-)

yokumo on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Awesome video. I think America woke up though, 10 minutes into the first debate. Then there was turning back.

hawkdriver on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

The wisdom and beneficence of our Founding Fathers in action today. God bless America, our United States.

God willing, Mitt Romney will win, the Senate will have a Republican majority, the states will have better governors and legislatures, and our long national nightmare under Obama, Reid, and Pelosi will end.

And another thing: TROLLCOTT!

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I don’t just want Obama to lose. I want to see him and his entire twisted administration slaughtered in a massive unmistakeable electoral repudiation.

Cicero43 on November 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I recommend you get stronger meds.

wargamer6 on November 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Early Election Day turnout #s from Pasco County, FL:

GOP 46%
Dem 31%
Ind 23%

Actual Party Registration in this County:

GOP 38%
Dem 35%
Ind 27%

Suggests a HUGE Election Day turnout among Republicans and depressed Dem turnout.

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

That would be awesome if a good candidate that believes in freedom and liberty, and whom the MSM blacklisted, actually won the vote!!!

The MSM would implode!!! The corrupt ruling class would be rocked back on their heels.

It’s unfortunate they own our politics and media or else that’s exactly what would happen.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Shut up.

T-Rav on November 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

i really like romney. i really don’t like obama.

patman77 on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Ran out of Gary Johnson lube?

wargamer6 on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Great Video. Whenever someone tells me that Romney doesn’t know how to reach “real” Americans, I tell them to turn off the OfA crap and listen to the man himself.

When they do, they’re always surprised by what they hear.

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

…my stomach is in knotts…my chest and head hurt…I need some relief by tonight!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Imagine how Chrissy Matthews must feel right now.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Please God let Romney and Ryan win this thing!

Jack_Burton on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I don’t post much ever. But this…this…is a video.

yokumo on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Holy cow. I haven’t been listening to Romney’s speeches too much lately, because I had long since made up my mind to vote for him. He didn’t need to sell me, so I didn’t feel the need to listen.

Has he really been giving speeches like that on the trail??

If so, yeah. I can see why he’s been drawing tens of thousands at a time.

JimLennon on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I recommend Gary Johnson.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Something about a foolish consistency…

swinia sutki on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

How many comments on Hot Gas tonight?

aunursa on November 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM

At least 10,000

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Thanks, that was very well done, and a wonderful diversion from the anxiety of this election.

STL_Vet on November 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Erika Johnsen for Old Testament Prophet 2016!!! I had planned to endorse Fred Phelps, but that “woe betide our republic” line just sent a thrill up my leg.

Alpha_Male on November 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

This enthusiasm gap has not been measured by anyone, including Rasmussen. I’m looking for a blowout.
320 or bust!!

BTW, anyone got any anecdotes from today? I had to absentee vote so I wasn’t at a polling place today. Dying for some field reports.

Lost in Jersey on November 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Ran out of Gary Johnson lube?

wargamer6 on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

If you want a slick candidate then stick with Romney, he is as slick as they come!

If you want an outsider reformer who will balance the budget and push a freedom agenda and make America good again, vote for Gary Johnson!

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Imagine how Chrissy Matthews must feel right now.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Lily on November 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Lost in Jersey on November 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Heh … missed the big open thread on the other side of the page. Nevermind.

Lost in Jersey on November 6, 2012 at 1:26 PM

than woe betide our republic.

Fix it!

Akzed on November 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM

ConservativePartyNow on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

What, not enough?

Ward Cleaver on November 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Delusional? As per his usual. He will be totally stunned if his man crush doesn’t win. He won’t see it coming at all.Lily on November 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Nor will he understand it when it gets here.

Jabberwock on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Fortunately, very few will follow this recommendation, as we know that a vote for Johnson or just sitting home because you don’t like any of the above ARE actual votes for Obama. Understand the dissatisfaction, Romney wasn’t my first choice, but he’s actually earned my support, he had to, and I voted today FOR him and not just against Obama.

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

If you want an outsider reformer who will balance the budget and push a freedom agenda and make America good again, and is guaranteed to come in third because that’s what third party is all about, vote for Gary Johnson! FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

fIfY

Akzed on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Another poster here recently instructed us that FR is not a troll, so I guess people feel like they can engage him.

So it’s your call.

UltimateBob on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

…fluke off today Floaty!
…don’t be a flukehead today!
…there’s a time and a place for everything…and today is not the fluking day!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Great video, that really touched me! In tears, the last four years have been tough!

jjnco73 on November 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

No video at work…but I retold the first time I saw Mitt talking about the “revenge” comment to my father-in-law. That after Mitt asked us to vote for love of country, there was a millisecond pause and the crowd erupted in an emotional roar. It made my hair stand on end… the brilliance of that comeback was inspiring.

freedomfirst on November 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I want the bonus of a Romney win: MSNBC talking butts melting down to slag before the world’s eyes, live-as-it-happened. I want to see Tingles be dragged out of the studio in a straight jacket, blubbering like Peter Griffin drunk off his azz.

I want to hear that Keith Olbermann ‘didn’t survive Election Night’, by his own hand.

Even more fun will be the scowl from Moochie, that death glare of hers that makes her such a dream to want to be with.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

So it’s your call.

UltimateBob on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

…that can change…he is one of the family…but he can become prodical!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM

At Noon Pacific Time today, there is the premiere of a new website dedicated to showing that Nate Silver is wrong.

Emperor Norton on November 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Oh yeah? How much do you want to bet that in fact tens of millions of people will stay home and that many people, I have no idea how many but I am among them, will vote for Gary Johnson?

So you are obviously wrong on both accounts.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Lily on November 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Tingles will be a twitching mess. I bet he’ll be spitting all over himself as he rants, raves, and screams against the American people for hours.

Then I hope MSNBC fires him.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Proverbs 16:18 -
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

the look on Obama’s face will be priceless

he won’t even have the dignity to give a concession speech

audiotom on November 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Thanks for posting that video, Erika. It did provide a soothing moment.

I’m so on edge that I’m taking Mr. Dog for another walk. His little pads will be worn out by 7 PM when we start getting returns.

Cody1991 on November 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

“Anyone who believes that America is endowed with a moral imperative to remain a bastion of strength and righteousness; anyone who believes that America is in need of someone who can manage us out of this economic mess; anyone who believes that they keys to prosperity and virtue lie in freedom and individual initiative rather than top-down government — the choice is clear. If we can’t collectively make that choice as a nation today, than woe betide our republic.”

I can’t think of a better synopsis.

Beautiful.

Opposite Day on November 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

…don’t be a flukehead today!
…there’s a time and a place for everything…and today is not the fluking day!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I haven’t called anybody a flukehead or been rude in any way, you are the flukehead. Go away.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Trying to derail threads into a discussion about Gabby Johnson is trolling.

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Roger that. I was always going to vote against Obama. Over the past few months Romney has given me reason to vote for him. This is the X-factor with Conservatives, Republicans and Independents. This is what was needed.
Great video, BTW.

swinia sutki on November 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Great video! Romney should have bought TV time and blasted that nationally. It made me feel so good to have voted for him. He is America’s only hope. I pray to God that he answers our prayers and he is elected. If not, this may be the beginning of the end.

Rockshine on November 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

KOOLAID2 is one of us, in good standing. You’re the interloper here.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM

…my stomach is in knotts…my chest and head hurt…I need some relief by tonight!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Just tune into MSNBC about 9PM tonight to watch the news staff on duty try and stop Chris Matthews from chewing off his own leg in pure undulated insane rage.

That should lift your spirits.

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Many = 100

wargamer6 on November 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I not only love my country, I adore it for all it holds. All the promise a person has is before them with a little work and a blessing. Any person from any background of any faith of any race can succeed here with a desire to succeed,

We are an amazing nation with an amazing capacity for love and sharing because it comes from the heart of wo we are as people.

May G-d always bless America and bring us a new day beginning w/ a new President Mitt Romney

theblacksheepwasright on November 6, 2012 at 1:39 PM

That should lift your spirits.

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM

If Obama loses, I wouldn’t be surprised if Tingles tried biting off his own face for his rage.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM

16 Trillion or bust… o_O

SWalker on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

:) Can’t wait.

By the way, I don’t want to lose any friends over this, but I’m done with the trollcott thing. I’m thirsty. If we hold the gate today, I want to . . . explain some stuff . . . to some people.

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM

That was a wonderful video. I have tears. The difference between Mitt and bho is about vast as our national debt! One love our Republic, one seems to hate everything about our nation and for four years has proven it.

I am feeling a weight lifted off me with the hope that we will indeed get R&R as our new President and VP.
L

letget on November 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I saw the following phrase written somewhere during the ’08 campaign: “Hope is not a strategy, and Change is not a destination” So true.

rottenrobbie on November 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

You didn’t really say, “no I’m not, but you are” did you?

Are we back at the playground?

STL_Vet on November 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM

This just in…..Stephanie Cutter just claimed that Obama has already won all 57 states.

search4truth on November 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM

he won’t even have the dignity to give a concession speech

audiotom on November 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I think he would, but I think your onto something with “dignity”. I suspect it will be nasty in his campaign mode passive-aggressive-8-year-old-kid sort of way. It’s our fault for not seeing his greatness, Citizens United, country not ready for him, we didn’t understand/appreciate his hard choices, “the rich”, etc.

rogerb on November 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM

That’s an amazing video.

I hope to re-watch it with tears of joy this evening.

Sugar Land on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

A billion dollars buys a lot of support, apparently. It’s unfortunate that freedom and liberty isn’t as profitable to the elites as corruption or else candidates that stand for freedom and liberty would be better funded and not be blacklisted by the media.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Imagine how Chrissy Matthews must feel right now.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Oobama may give him that stroke after all :)

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Are we back at the playground?

STL_Vet on November 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Thanks to you and the Romney’s Koolaid drinker, but then that makes sense because it’s mostly the children that drink the Koolaid.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

search4truth on November 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Baghdad Barbie!

We are (NOT) going to miss you!

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

ConservativePartyNow on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Comments like Dean’s are what lead to riots. Just like all those cheap race-card shots. If you’re a lo-info voter and you think you’ ve been cheated by a bunch of racists, what are you going to do to ease your pain? Nice going, Deanie–yelling yeeearrrgh in a crowded theater.

smellthecoffee on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Obama.

either orr on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I vote YES! Several of the threads I have been on today have been hijacked already! Grrrr

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Oobama may give him that stroke after all :)

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

You have no idea how wrong that sounded on so many levels…*LOL*

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM

So is the TrollCott in force for numbskulls like FloatingRock?

Longing4Lincoln on November 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM

yes, TROLLCOT until after the results are in…

RedInMD on November 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Time for F’rock-cott? Because some people just don’t know when it’s time to leave.

smellthecoffee on November 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM

great vid, I’m looking forward to the choomer’s concession speech around 930 and excitedly looking forward to Romney’s acceptance speech around 11 ET…

RedInMD on November 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

either orr on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

That’s not true, a vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for freedom and liberty. A vote for Obama or Romney is a vote for corruption and tyranny.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

K, the farting was bad enough but now there is stuff on the carpet.

TROLLCOTT!

Tenwheeler on November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Come on Ed, why does it have to be all of that? I am hopeful that Obama will move to the middle, because this is what the country is crying for right now: #COMPROMISE2012-2015. I love the tea party’s main concepts on individual freedom and limited government, therefore I support Roe Vs. Wade. Is the republic any less because of that? Is there no middle ground between what you saying and what The left is offering.

He still represents 47% of voters on a normal day. Do they have a say? The election is tied today if you didn’t notice, why are you being so divisive?

I’m not one of them, but I’m not where you are. I’m not where Mitt “truly” is on this one.

My household brings in 6 figures, below 35yrs old, married with no kids, college grad in Finance&architecture . Immigrant. I have gay friends, my uncle is a vet. We are born again Christian.

You tell me.

This is the kind of attitude that makes me tell my uncle and his conservatives friends to go lose themselves.

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on November 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I look forward to the day the media is forced to report that an unnamed “other” candidate has won over half the vote.But unfortunately they will probably just not mention that there is an “other” vote at all. Please vote for an “other” candidate today and send a message to the corrupt ruling elites sooner rather than later. I recommend Gary Johnson.

FloatingRock on November 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Jeez, what are the chances to run into this idiot’s post in my short driving & coffe break. Good that I saved this comment bellow posted by bayview earlier, found it amusing and decided to save it. and since I don’t have time to wrtite one myself right now, here it is. So, yeah, I give you Gary what’s his face:

Did you miss the Gary Johnson – Jill Stein Debate last night?

9:48 – Johnson bravely supports price gouging. $7 per gallon gasoline would lead to shorter car lines at the pump, and would attract entrepreneurs.

Closing argument:Johnson ends by asking for 5% of the vote, which will let the Libertarian Party get more ballot access and receive federal matching funds. So, the libertarian’s slam-dunk argument for why you should vote for him is that it will let him receive federal-government benefits.

bayview on November 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM

jimver on November 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on November 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM

How about you get lost instead?

I won’t dare presume to speak for everyone or even anyone but myself, but I doubt we want your ‘sobering’ take on things.

State your case real quick: You want Obama. Fine, we grasp that and that’s perfectly to vote your conscience like we have/will vote ours.

But I rather you don’t dare come here and presume to lecture us.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

BREAKING NEWS!

CNN calls election for Obama.

Voters need not complete voting process. It’s over. Come back in 2016.

PappyD61 on November 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

ConservativePartyNow on November 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Thing that has already bugged me about Dean is that he is supposed to be a doctor.

Who in the world would want a doctor as mean-spirited as this guy?

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

TEATERNAMI or TEANAMI2.

Let’s see what America decides.

PappyD61 on November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Who in the world would want a doctor as mean-spirited as this guy?

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I bet he does prostate exams with both hands on the guy’s shoulders…

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

theblacksheepwasright on November 6, 2012 at 1:39

Amen

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

P.S. A Colin Powell/Obama ad on now. Puke, puke

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

P.S. A Colin Powell/Obama ad on now. Puke, puke

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

~passes you a barf bag right quick~

Can’t stain the carpet, after all.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

You are choosing to be this way. It doesn’t have to be.

I want this no matter who wins, the country needs it period.

my point is… Why does the opposition have to be so threatening to you guys when they split the electorate just about equally with the right, definitely larger % than the tea party ?

At this point, it’s clear the country is equally divided. If all stays the same, after all this money,, which is my prediction, the cry is “get to work!!!”

I’m lecturing again huh?

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

passes you a barf bag right quick~

Can’t stain the carpet, after all.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Whew… Thanks Liam. I think I will keep it handy :)

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

You’re considered a troll around here, and your post at me shows that might well be the case.

You stated your position, so how about now you be done here and move on (dot org?).

We have your point, and it seems many reject it in their lives. That should be enough for both of us, I would venture.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Whew… Thanks Liam. I think I will keep it handy :)

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Throw it out, would you? ~passes you a stack of more~

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

A couple of points: Firstly, on the TROLLCOTT and ending it after the results are known. If Mitt Romney becomes the 45th president, the trolls may be done with us and never darken our door again. More’;s the better. I feel this is the case with The Gummed Poker and a few like him. Then the issue of continuing or lifting the embargo may be moot.

If they do return and are reasonable and wish to engage in a dialog, then lift the embargo. If not, I for one will not even pay them any heed. No jokes, no third-person references, zero, zip, nada, nothing. To do so wastes my time.

Suggest you all do the same.

Secondly, on the prospect of Mitt Romney becoming president, I am no Mittbot ~~ Never was. I was strictly ABO. But, like many here, I had an epiphany. It came to me when I realized that this good and decent man did not have to take on this grief and abuse from the Chicago thugs in power. He has more than enough wealth to manage — even if this country goes into the dumper. He is set for life.

So why was he doing this?

From the anecdotes that we were told about him, his concern and regard for others, how he revitalized companies that gave people jobs, hope, and a future, how he turned struggling entities (including the Olympics) around, and how he worked with those in the opposition when he was the governor of Massachusetts, I gleaned that he does this for love of his fellow man and “for love of country”.

I firmly believe if he is elected, he may yet become the transformational character that all hoped Barack Obama would be. While not a conservative in the strictest sense of the word, he may yet become another Ronald Reagan in that — through example of spirit and sacrifice and goodness — he will make each and everyone of us come to value this country and work together make it that shining city on the hill that we all hope it will be.

God bless Mitt Romney and God bless the United States of America.

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

..ignore him. He is petty and small and not worth your time.

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Throw it out, would you? ~passes you a stack of more~

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Oh, no. I wanna keep them so I can light them on the obamas doorstep tonight!

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

May it be so, but we will watch and be diligent, together. You said it so well. Cheers!

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Liam on November 6, 2012

…thanks Liam!
…I like the kid and his principles…but he needs to grow up a little!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM

..ignore him. He is petty and small and not worth your time.

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I said my piece, called him on his crap, and tossed a grenade over my shoulder on the way out.

Liberals are always cheap and easy. But they would be more entertaining if they weren’t so dingblasted cookie-cutter and textbook about it all.

Liam on November 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Oh, no. I wanna keep them so I can light them on the obamas doorstep tonight!

kcd on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM