A note on exit polls before the deluge

posted at 1:41 pm on November 6, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Election Day has arrived, and all of the seriousness and silliness that goes with it.  We’ll bring you updates during the day on the front page and in our Green Room, and later this evening we’ll have open threads for each time zone and poll closings.  Starting at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT, Guy Benson and I will appear on the Hugh Hewitt Election Night Marathon, which will be streamed live at Hot Air.

One particular piece of silliness will get a lot of attention: exit polling.  If you watch television, listen to radio, or read news sites, you’ll start getting data from exit polls by about mid-afternoon.  When you do, be sure to keep one fact about them in mind in order to put them into their proper perspective:

They’re nonsense.

Oh, I don’t mean completed exit polling.  We use that all of the time, but we use it for its intended purpose of demographic analysis.  Pollsters ask people leaving voting stations to complete surveys, and take the data from those willing to share it.  Later, those reports are matched to the actual vote in order to weight the raw data properly, since the sample is so uncontrolled, especially since different precincts will have different response rates, and not every precinct is covered by pollsters. Only later, when all of the votes have been counted and the raw data adjusted, can even the demographics be considered reliable.

Exit polls aren’t really intended to predict outcomes ahead of the vote being counted.  Media organizations will use the raw data in specific ways — generally to gauge outcomes in bellwether precincts — and match them to vote totals, earlier polling, and historical election results to make calls on which candidate will win the state.  Even then, though, they can’t do that without (a) the actual vote counts being reported after the polls have closed, and (b) complete sets of raw exit-polling data.

The “early exit polls” released in the afternoon are nothing more significant than a tease for data-starved media outlets, and data-starved media consumers.  Taking them seriously leads to embarrassing outcomes, as the adviser to John Kerry who started calling him “Mr. President” discovered in 2004 when the early exit polls supposedly showed a five-point victory in the offing for Democrats.

So, enjoy the game of Wild Speculation that follows the release of early exit poll data, but don’t take it seriously.  Remember that we’ll know within a few hours of poll closings who won this election, and the game of Wild Speculation won’t change that a bit by this point in the election cycle.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Rush is talking about this now. There is also the rumor that Scooter and his minions are going to thank everyone for his 2nd term later this afternoon to discourage Americans ftom voting.

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Well said. I just don’t know why I’ve never been exit polled. I guess I’m just not dressed slovenly enough.

njrob on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

At the same time in the headlines:

Mark Blumenthal Forget the exit polls

cozmo on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

The only exit of consequence is when Obama and crew are leaving the WH

gatorboy on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

2nd Bish….

Be Strong!

Tenwheeler on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Some music for everyone. I have a feeling the results will follow the theme of it.

nobar on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Exit polling leaks will show a race “too close to call”. Translation: Romney landslide.

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

crap. 4th?

Tenwheeler on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

That’s what you do when you’re ahead, right? Bluff? Because I’d hate to think the trolls were wrong. If you can’t trust trolls…

PetecminMd on November 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM

We’re cool

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM

This is worse than Ebay.

I hope and have been praying for 1980.

It is possible, and if it happens, will be a new start.

For ALL of us.

Tenwheeler on November 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we find out later many Dems didn’t vote because they assumed it was in the bag for Obama?

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Stephanie Cutter is urging Obama voters to ignore them, as well.

I can’t help but wonder if this is related to the “lowered expectations” game that we play in the days leading up to a presidential debate.

JimLennon on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

PetecminMd on November 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM

And we all know we better not dare to call Obama’s bluff.

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

From the headlines

WASHINGTON — If you care about politics and spend a fair amount of time online, odds are good that sometime between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, you will encounter someone sharing leaked “exit poll” numbers that purport to tell you who will win various battleground states.

It may be tempting to assume the numbers will tell you who is going to win the presidential election.

They probably won’t.

Hard as it may be, you should try to ignore them, at least until the polls close. And even then, take the underlying vote estimates with big grains of salt.

This is always good advice.

It s/b illegal to release them and to forecast winners on the East coast until the polls close on the West coast.

It’s, however, hilarious to watch Cutter and this author preach about something they did on so many elections in the past, when they assumed to win, or to headfake us.

Go to Hades, all of you.

You’re losing and you know it.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Exit poll data will be examined in ‘quarantine room’

Also has timeline on exit polls. 5pm is first one.

faraway on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

This is always good advice.

Go to Hades, all of you.

You’re losing and you know it.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I don’t how you make something like this illegal. It is people practicing freedom of speech and association.

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Too soon?

Rebar on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

It would. Since news has gotten out about his plan, he probably won’t do it.

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

All exit polls are garbage, especially this year where it is conducted in mostly blue states.

My tip: Look at returns from Vigo County, IN.

Polls close at 6 pm EDT (first in the country) – This county has voted for the winner in EVERY election with a margin very close to the national average.

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Everyone keeps telling me not to get excited.

So when can I?

Tennman on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

The late great legendary newspaper columnist Mike Royko had the perfect solution for exit polls.

Just tell them you voted for the candidate you actually didn’t vote for.

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM

60/40 or bust

faraway on November 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I’ll say it because it is what it is, if very un-PC….my neighborhood is about 70% black, 20% Hispanic, and 10% white. I wasn’t approached and asked to respond because I’m a 10%r.

Good luck tonight, Ed and the Band. Good luck to us all.

Limerick on November 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Anyone who remembered the lessons from 1980 and 2000 knows that we should ignore exit polling and predictions of where states are headed. It’s our duty to vote regardless of others remarks and to get all like-minded individuals to do so as well.

If it’s not close, they cannot steal the election.

Reminder of 2008.

Al Franken in 2008. Over 22k votes for Libertarian and Constitutional party candidates. 10% of those voters decide to suck it up and vote for Coleman and he wins.

Rep: Norm Coleman 1,211,590 41.988%
Dem: Al Franken 1,211,375 41.981%
Ind: Dean Barkley 437,404 15.158%
Lib: Charles Aldrich 13,916 0.482%
Con: James Niemackl 8,905 0.309%

This is before Franken used recount tactics to swipe the election. If Libertarians and Constitutional party voters had voted just a little more for Coleman, there would’ve been no recount to steal. Franken was vote # 60 for Obamacare.

njrob on November 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM

In other words, completely false.

BobMbx on November 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM

But Ed — I mean, you know . . . it’s kind of like the All Star game . . . or the Home Run Derby . . .

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I guess I care too deeply about this country and I am way too much of a political junkie, because I can hardly function today. I am just to anxious about this election, most of all because a loss would mean the American electorate is far more gone the way of Venezuela than I thought, next thing up is going to be the re-re-election campaing for Obama.

neuquenguy on November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I’d like to hear what the exit polls say about the military votes where the ballots didn’t get to the troops.

If they can extend the voting deadline for the people on Long Island, I’d think they could extend it for the military because of government bureaucracy in mailing of the ballots (if that’s what it was).

iamsaved on November 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Excellent advice, Ed. Thank you.

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I do hope he tries this stunt. And then loses.
He would not make to end of term. Laughingstock at best.
Alinsky to the end.

Jabberwock on November 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

njrob on November 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I personally am of the mind that it is time to let the old lady die and see what rises out of the ashes. Democrats are out of control today. Republicans were out of control 2001 through 2008. Nothing is visible that the who ever wins this election is going to become controlled by the Constitution, and in fact, both potential candidates seem hell bent on breaking the constitution.

astonerii on November 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Ed channeling his inner Stephanie Cutter?

Archivarix on November 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I know, I know..

————–

Crude is up 3.35 (which means it was highly manipulated down for Obama)

Au is up 31

Ag is up .90

DOW up 165

Dollar unchanged

Interest rates will go up and dollar too, a tad, due to less QE, if Romney wins.

Interest rates close to zero are not healthy/good.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I know a dolt I want to exit!

hillsoftx on November 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM

At least if the Donks win I can keep my unicorn.

Limerick on November 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM

astonerii on November 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM

The problem with this belief system is that we will likely not see what rises from the ashes nor will our children. Look at the misery that European nations have created and how they gradually sink into oblivion. Is this the kind of nation you wish to give our children and their children?

That said, until we get an educated populace that learns how to use reason instead of emotion I fear we will only decline until we sink into the mire of permanent dependency.

njrob on November 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!

gop announces they have committed enough fraud to get to 270 EVotes.

Howard Dean vindicated.

PappyD61 on November 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Call it a National Security Issue, classify the federal results, then unclassify them when the last poll closes.

Easy peasy.

BobMbx on November 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Most people would have already voted for some time before media will start releasing exit poll data.

Gorgeous day here for voting. Have fun in CA Ed!

lexhamfox on November 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

The only exit of consequence is when Obama and crew are leaving the WH

gatorboy on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Reporter to Mooch as she boards the helicopter out of there: Mrs. Obama, are you still proud of your country?

petefrt on November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Stephanie Cutter is urging Obama voters to ignore them, as well.

JimLennon on November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Pay no attention to the man behind the clipboard!

pilamaye on November 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM

petefrt on November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Seriously, I expect her to slip out of DC ahead of him. She’ll have no interest in staying once the party is over. He’ll be making that last chopper ride alone.

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM

petefrt on November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

They’ll need a bigger copter, for her butt.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM

At least if the Donks win I can keep my unicorn.

Limerick on November 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM

You got a Unicorn? I just got a stupid phone.

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I saw 3 Romney/Ryan stickers and 0 Obama/Biden stickers on cars when pulling in to vote this morning. I did however see an obviously angry at the world cat lady inside voting.

So based on my exit poll, Romney wins Arizona easily by grabbing 66.7% of the vote.

nextgen_repub on November 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Indeed…plus, she’ll once again waste more tax dollars.

“I hate my country after all”.

The inanities she spewed in the last month are enough for a bood book. Each makes for a good sub-chapter title and ‘sustance’.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Well, a good book.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM

That psuedo- professorial troll on the open thread is still over there trying to sell you his ‘book’.

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Finally the election is here.

Now we can start gathering the polling data on who will take the White House in 2016.

Has anyone seen what PPP has to say about the next election?

I can’t find any links.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Ah. K. :) Thanks.

I see how it is. I’m going to go make some coffee.

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

What’s with the trolls today? They must be in the Axelturd/Cutter final meeting.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

lOL! The word is the TV execs are eying her for the new ‘Oprah’.
The way her behind is expanding… I can believe it!

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

@MattBatzel is reporting turnout figures in WI on Twitter.

So far; GOP turnout is exceeding Recall turnout; while turnout in Dane County (Madison) remains the same.

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

kingsjester on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Heard that from a couple sources this week. With the help of the liberal media, might have an effect.

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Just voted, #1500 on the dot so I got a gold star.

Funny thing though, I was followed all the way home by a black van. I hope they don’t try to abduc

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

An excellent post, Ed–exit poll results are garbage.

The trouble is, lots of pollsters use partisan (D/R/I) percentages from previous exit polls to weight their samples for later elections, which introduces a Democrat bias because exit-poll results are usually more Democrat than actual election results.

We won’t really know who won until 100% of precincts are reporting from Ohio.

Steve Z on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Has anyone seen what PPP has to say about the next election?

I can’t find any links.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Apparently, Chris Christie has pulled in front of Hillary for the Democratic nomination.

GCM on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Uh-oh, Bishop didn’t finish his post. Hope he wasn’t abducted!

Steve Z on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Rush is talking about exit polls now. How about we don’t take the polls serious and JUST GO VOTE?
L

letget on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Heh, Jackie, it’s an insult to Oprah, who is actually an intelligent, savvy businesswoman, who can string a sentence without a prompter, and who’s not bitter all the time.

I doubt this and think it’s just hype.

——————

On your note, I looked

I look forward to selling you a copy of my book when it comes out.

libfreeordie on November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM

“America: How far I’ve come in my non-racist land” sounds like a perfect title for it.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Those people that tried to run over Jim Treacher are after Bishop.

He is the most dangerous man not yet hit by a gubmint car at a well lit intersection.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

My husband was “chosen” for an exit poll today. I have never noticed a pollster outside my precinct in the 18 years I’ve been voting so it was a curiosity to me.

The lady who was acting as the pollster said she was choosing people in a certain order (I assumed it was every 5th or 10th person or something, she didn’t say exactly) and because my husband walked out ahead of me he was the one she needed. He looks like an old punk but he voted Romney so if she was picking people who looked like leftists (I didn’t see any evidence of that, mind you, but I’ve heard they can cherry pick) she chose poorly.

Anyway, he filled out the paper (which had a bunch of MSM network logos on the header) and it got shoved in a little cardboard box on a little folding tv tray. Not exactly scientific.

angela on November 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

GCM on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Funny yet true. If the guy switches sides he’ll be a juggernaut.

Archivarix on November 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I can’t find any links.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Doesn’t come out until they don’t want to talk about this election, and they still want to talk about this election until they lose this election.

ALTHOUGH — “They” might start talking about the last election instead . . . which would be weird, but I can see, say, Matthews, waxing philosophical about the last election, and lots of people hugging, their eyes filled with memories.

Anyway, none of it happens until this one is no longer something to talk about. Which will be shortly. :)

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

…you should have put a sticker on your van “I’m cool – I voted for Obama”.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

GCM on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Ok that was funny right there. Christie cried because he met Bruce Springsteen.

What a loon.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Just voted, #1500 on the dot so I got a gold star.

Bishop on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Leave it to dumb arse liberals to do things a$$ backwards. They’re supposed to abduct you on the way to the polls, not from.

NotCoach on November 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM

GCM on November 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Made me laugh! Excellent. :)

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Ok that was funny right there. Christie cried because he met Bruce Springsteen.

What a loon.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Obama cried in Iowa yesterday. They can both run for the top/second job in the UN.

Photoshop their heads onto a Laurel and Hardy picture.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM

How about we don’t take the polls serious and JUST GO VOTE?
L

letget on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

On my way…

lynncgb on November 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Christie/Crist, in either order, 2016.

Or Powell/Christie, or Crist, in any combination.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

GOP wins EV count in Colorado!!!!!!

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

njrob on November 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM

You are mistaking my degree of desired failure. Europe is the perfect example how culled humans are with slow steady degradation of their freedom.

I am of the mind the whole nation needs to completely and utterly fail in total before we have any hope of not becoming Europe.

Next election cycle I will have a much better emergency plan, and will not be forced into picking Romney or another progressive. I will vote in the way that ensures failure rather than band aids and continued rot.

astonerii on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Oh boy. Looks like the libs are seeding the ground to declare a Romney victory illegitimate because of those evil voting machines.

KingGold on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I doubt it, too. If there was a market for the “Oprah Show”, Oprah would still be filling it. She’s very professional and parlayed that show into an empire. Michelle Obama has nothing to offer outside name recognition and I understand she’s gone through staff during her tenure at the White House at a dizzying pace.

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM

First pic of the Mayflower trucks pulling up to 1600 gets Texas BBQ for a year.

Limerick on November 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I have yet to meet an exit pollster.

Having never set eyes on one, I really can’t say that I trust them… of course if they are down to asking me questions, then they are just going to get a skewed demographic…

Actually, having never set eyes on one, I have a hard time believing they actually exist. And that tells you what trust I place in ‘exit polls’.

ajacksonian on November 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

nobar on November 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM

What the…?? When I clicked on the link and it brought me to Youtube, there was an ad with Moochelle Obama, and I was FORCED to watch it! What happened to the “You may click off of this ad in 5,4,3,2,1…” that I get any other time?! There was none of that. I did turn off the sound though.
To me, this is a precursor of what another 4 years of Obama will be like; Him and his minions(including his wife) forcing you to eat what they want you to eat, drive the car they want you to drive, get health care the way they want you to get health care, and now apparently, listen/watch them speak even if you don’t want to.

Let’s get these bastards OUT!!!!

Sterling Holobyte on November 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM

KingGold on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Yet the stories of the exact same thing happening in favor of Obama never got picked up past local news…

Sockpuppet Politic on November 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Axe on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Haha. Glad you are back from your

*poof*

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

…you should have put a sticker on your van “I’m cool – I voted for Obama”.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Just hope they don’t look close enough to see that you’ve changed the “I’m cool” to “I’m a fool”. ;)

Sterling Holobyte on November 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

astonerii on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Do nothing.

STL_Vet on November 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Steve Z on November 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

No. The cops made him stay and help clean up the mess he made blowing their sorry arses to kingdom come.

chemman on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

They are still depressed because their paper endorsed Romney!

Sterling Holobyte on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

..to hell with the exit polls! I am dying to see what the Ras and Gallup daily tracking will say on Wednesday and beyond!

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I look forward to selling you a copy of my book when it comes out.

libfreeordie on November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM

“Diary of a Black Bigot?”

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I saw Dire and Dave cast their votes for Gary Johnson.

There was no talking them out of it either.

Oh well. I tried.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

…I need Maloox!

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM

@MattBatzel is reporting turnout figures in WI on Twitter.

Norwegian on November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Encouraging, but the day’s not over yet.

KingGold on November 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Obama cried in Iowa yesterday.

Oh no, did someone ask him to pay for his own lunch?

NoDonkey on November 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

GOP wins EV count in Colorado!!!!!!

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

..c’mon Don, without a sarc tag or a link, isn’t this the exact same thing as yelling “Fire!” in a crowded movie theater?

At least have some regard for us old guys; we could vapor lock doncha know!

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

thatsafactjack on November 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM

She has no talent, no experience and is nasty/lazy.

Long history on that one. The book c/b good.

She’ll lavish in her billion dollars life, doing nothing, based on nada. It’s a travesty to the world. They are both hoaxters.

Schadenfreude on November 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Everyone keeps telling me not to get excited.

So when can I?

Tennman on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

When the Fat Lady Sings.

derft on November 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Encouraging, but the day’s not over yet.

KingGold on November 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

..what, you mean all of the 47%-ers will vote when they come home from work?

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Looks like SpitenRevenge was what Hopenchange was all about.

There was a thread on Hot Air that stole my Spite n Revenge slogan.

SparkPlug on November 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I have yet to meet an exit pollster.

ajacksonian on November 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I’ve never seen one either.

I’ve wondered off and on how that works.

It’s supposed to be a private ballot, so why would someone walking away from the polling place agree to tell a stranger who asks how they just voted?

What kind of people would agree to do that? There must be some kind of built in skew there.

farsighted on November 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM

libfreeordie on November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM

…“Diary of a Black Bigot?”

KOOLAID2 on November 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Na, it’s called “Tales of a schizophrenic, as told to libfreeordie by libfreeordie”

SWalker on November 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM

So when can I?
Tennman on November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

When the Fat Lady Sings.
derft on November 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM

..you mean this?

The War Planner on November 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM

The only people interested in ‘exit polls’ are the people who take them.

GarandFan on November 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM